Speaker 1: Our next guest is someone we're often nervous about putting on air because well, she could really say anything. For the first time, Netflix has been overtaken in subscriber numbers by specialize.
Speaker 2: My Only Fans.
Speaker 3: She's a South African New Zealander and one of.
Speaker 1: The funniest things of the comedy saying please welcome to the shop.
Speaker 3: As a low cows morning.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 2: That and I've forgotten about the only fans And I'm glad to go plug that today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no password, you need to log in? Yeah no, no, And.
Speaker 2: I'll give out ten free passwords today if anyone.
Speaker 3: I can't wait for that abusive stuff. Hey, how are you going? Like you're in here?
Speaker 5: It's early morning. You're in the middle of comedy festival, so you're doing late nights early morning?
Speaker 3: Yes, how schedule going all right?
Speaker 2: Because I've got kids. You know, when you have kids and people go, how do you cope? I'm like, I've just allocated eighteen years of no sleep, bad skin, and a bad attitude, you know, So I'm ready to go.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: She's also she's also a movie star.
Speaker 3: Now, since we call it out last time, you're a Netflix star.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I mean to be fair for the Netflix stuff a bit, but I prefer if you just stick with the movie start.
Speaker 5: Okay, So if you put your ticket prices up, now you're a movie star.
Speaker 2: I don't even know we were talking before if people ask me, because I never buy tickets to anything like. I just get invited to go like because usually other mates having shows, and.
Speaker 4: So when people go, where do I get tickets? Honestly, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, I wouldn't be able to buy tickets to my own show.
Speaker 5: Live nations, livenation, dot com dot are you?
Speaker 3: You don't say to her?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I always say, all go to my website.
Speaker 3: You're not your only fans website.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I mean that pushes a lot of the sales.
Speaker 4: Stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's just describers.
Speaker 1: We were also talking about before you step through this beautiful studio, about all things woo woo and a bit crystals beach. No, but Vivian reception got h to do some angel.
Speaker 3: Car I love this stuff.
Speaker 2: Didn't reveal now My card that I pulled said builder, because I'm a builder.
Speaker 4: I create stuff. I mean, I'm a lesbian with a tool belt.
Speaker 2: Mate, I was telling my audience last night because I grew up so poor. I don't like it hurts my soul to get someone to do anything for me.
Speaker 4: Like before I my arms are all bruised up. I don't know if you can see that.
Speaker 2: That's from my log splitter with six time capacity because I had to do eight cubes of wood before I go home because by the time we get home it'll be cold, and I want to.
Speaker 5: Make sure you're a real di wire.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah. So when I called that car, I was like yeah.
Speaker 2: And then Tom the tour manager, pulled music and it was with music, musicians.
Speaker 3: You didn't and anything he didn't know.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 2: I do want to say that because I dated a reiki master and I do want to say that all of that stuff is nonsense.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to say all that stuff is not and all of them.
Speaker 5: And c all of the don't start on the balls.
Speaker 3: I love the balls.
Speaker 4: All they do.
Speaker 2: Know the hot bowls that they do, the like for the suction cups.
Speaker 3: Someone love the bruise your back.
Speaker 4: They do nothing for you.
Speaker 2: And all of her friends who do it, honestly, their lives are dumpsterfoys.
Speaker 4: That's shay.
Speaker 3: We do it because we're looking for.
Speaker 4: You want someone who's worse than you.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, stop sharing energy with these people who are vulnerable.
Speaker 5: Already Clint to my guru and now he looks and she's been rubbing his shins, second stomach.
Speaker 4: Yes, you know you've got to.
Speaker 2: You know, I've got one hanging.
Speaker 6: Was it a shot in the yesterday?
Speaker 4: What did you get?
Speaker 5: It's just some wellness activity in the listen. I feel amazing.
Speaker 4: I bet was. It wasn't one of those coffee in the.
Speaker 3: Mos No, no, no, I didn't do a coffee animal I had.
Speaker 4: I just I bet you've considered one, haven't you.
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: No, I'm not really big up the but it was in the cheek, like the butteck. But Jas is having a wow of a time telling everyone, do.
Speaker 4: You know what? I just get those chewable vitamin ceas that dynamic.
Speaker 3: It tastes like oranges.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But rather than flash of cheek to a doctor, yeah yeah, I saved my you know, I saved my cheeks on the tram.
Speaker 4: A you going to say and kill that. You got to drop trou at.
Speaker 2: Some point, A your only we need to touch on advertising, look into it.
Speaker 6: We we do need to touch on the movie quickly because it's going great guns.
Speaker 4: My wife loved it.
Speaker 6: How did this come about?
Speaker 4: Did she?
Speaker 6: Is it true that Amy shul was really just slid into your DM.
Speaker 2: I literally got up in the middle of the night to go to the loo and then I never checked my phone, but something check your fine.
Speaker 4: I checked and it's her saying can you act?
Speaker 2: Give me a call? And I phoned her immediately. Well, she's in New York, so it was was in the middle of the Nor.
Speaker 3: Did she m your Instagram or in Instagram?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, no, no, she usually replies with videos and then yeah, I found her and the next side that audition I got the part.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was Did you spend time with Adam Sandler?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: But I met him and he kept calling me buddy, which apparently is a very good sign. Yeah, and he goes, buddy, you're very good, You're very funny.
Speaker 3: So you are very funny, buddy.
Speaker 4: That's what he said.
Speaker 6: Okay, buddy, last time, she's going to go to l A. You're going to You're going to turn No.
Speaker 2: Why it seems the same when I started working in Australia, everyone's like, she's going to move to Australia. Bro, I'm still in the same house in West Auckland, top of mine.
Speaker 3: Would she all right?
Speaker 6: Now, look, you can get tickets for you don't say. The tour is on Live Nation, dot com, dot a you there are still tickets available.
Speaker 4: Next week in Melbourne.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you are killing it selling out the palais night after ten shows in Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I'm only doing a shorter run.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 5: It's like you do write a stand up show and then you do it night after night. But does it evolve?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, is it different or is it exact?
Speaker 2: No, it's I always say to the people who cover in the first week, I want you to come back the last week because it's so different. And even when I start touring and then at the end, it's like the stories are the same, but it just gets bigger and ye like and it's more because I relax more into the show too.
Speaker 4: But no, I never do.
Speaker 2: I know, there's like, especially American comics can work for word, Yes, you were the same show.
Speaker 4: I would lose my mind.
Speaker 2: And also I try and think about put to a manager who's with me for sixteen seventy shows over the year.
Speaker 4: He's the side of stage eating Nils going. I can't take it.
Speaker 3: He ain't watching the show.
Speaker 4: Watch.
Speaker 6: I'll give you the hot tear. He ain't watching every show. He's got a little ear pody listening to a podcast.
Speaker 4: I'm my own fan.
Speaker 3: Well, look at live.
Speaker 6: Nation dot com. Dot a is a place to go and grab tickets. Ursula Carlson join us on the air. It's always good to see you mate. Thanks for coming in.
Speaker 5: Ja Lauren Lauren Wake Up Feeling Good on Nomber one hundred.
Speaker 3: Lauren on Socials