Speaker 1: Go get you morning every day.
Speaker 2: Adelaides, Oh, hazy, this is where we revisit all the highs and the lows from the year. And do you know what someone said to me the other day? And I'm not joking, He goes, Oh, I had to listen to your show the other day. It's really good.
Speaker 1: Now, go.
Speaker 2: Geez means it as a comment, but I'm like, what do you mean now, there's.
Speaker 1: A slight improvement across the year. Yeah, appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, someone said to me the other days, same, goes big nose.
Speaker 1: I'll never know what that meant.
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: I love that. We're just exchanging little sayings. It's been an exchange. That's all good. That's a compliment, though, wasn't it?
Speaker 2: That was an absolute good sandwich from that block, The compliment buried inside a couple of really nasty burger buns.
Speaker 3: Speaking of sandwiches, enjoy, let's talk trunk bears.
Speaker 1: Of course, sure, I was going on that door.
Speaker 3: A three legged bear known as Tripod it broke into a Florida family patio and drank two white claws.
Speaker 1: Stop get out there. That's all we need to know is there is This is outrageous.
Speaker 3: A thirteen year old boy is watching TV when his dog started barking after hearing some outside noise. After breaking through the screen door, the boy says he witnessed tripod opened the outdoor fridge and take two white claws. On a hot Florida day, the bear was able to break a hole in the can to enjoy a cool refreshment.
Speaker 1: He knew exactly what he was doing. What he was doing, My gosh.
Speaker 3: The last bit of the story for those wondering tripods white chlor of choice, mango and strawberries.
Speaker 1: Why not? It's absolutely fantastic.
Speaker 2: Tripods walked on that patio and god, you know what, I'm going to quench my thirst because I'm hot and I'm parched, but also I want to give myself a little bit of a buzz as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who knows, take the edge off. That's what you do, particularly when you're a bear and you're missing a leg. Do you remember when the movie Cocaine Bear came out as well?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I do, Well, we what a fight a bear that's pepped up on vodka? Sels's versus a bear that's consumed illicit substances?
Speaker 1: Who wins?
Speaker 2: Especially when one's only got three legs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, my gosh, which is his leg of choice, which is really trying to do some damage with so many questions, so little time for answers.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I mean, think about that.
Speaker 3: For your Friday morning, because you know, whenever you're feeling really hot and bothered, just know the tripods out there as well, and he's trying to get some refreshment as well. The other thing as well is that we are an above board radio station, so the whole tripod thing like, let's let's just take the.
Speaker 2: High ground here, Okay, well I think so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't need to discuss that we're better than that.
Speaker 3: We're better than that four degrees across Adelaide today it's Jody and the Tripod. I said, no, we're not doing it. It's a special down on the calendar for me.
Speaker 1: Jade'es. It's my five year anniversary. That's nice, isn't it. Five year anniversary.
Speaker 3: It's been five years since a cow crapped on my head.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: So there's this thing at the Royal Adelaide show called the Milkoff, and they get a bunch of people from the media in and you milk a bunch of cows, and you got to see, you know, how much milk can get in a certain amount of time.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of cheating that.
Speaker 3: Goes on, and look, it's all a bit of fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Usually they'll be like Channel ten teen, Channel seventeen.
Speaker 3: There might be an over team and we all just get together and have a bit of fun, wholesome fun.
Speaker 2: I love how you omssed to all the other radio stations in that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well I think it's just over, isn't it. Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, cow's love nover. Yeah, they're out demographic.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, We've always said that right from day dot. Let's take you back to twenty eighteen when and I grew up on the farm and I claim that a lot too, you do, but not a dairy farm.
Speaker 1: Oh right, okay, so I.
Speaker 3: Can name her now, but it's Casey Trelore from Channel seven. Yes, who's one of the absolute best journalists that we've gotten there so before that she grew up on a dairy farm and it was her cow who we were milking, oh right, the particular day. Yeah, and I one hundred percent said this to Casey. I'm lining up and I was about to go in from behind, and I said to her, are you sure I can do this from behind? And I promised you. She said, yeah, it's completely fine. She's fine, thinking, you know, I don't want to get kicked in the face. So I started milking along and then all of a sudden, and it is. I can't describe how a graphic this is because it was much much worse than the words and to come out of my mouth. It was like a warm ooze that went down the back of my neck. This particular cow needed some meta mucial because what was coming out it wasn't clumpy at all, and it absolutely streamed down my neck and then streamed down my back.
Speaker 1: And everyone had a bit of a laugh.
Speaker 3: I was like, I think the cow just went to the toilet on me, But inside I was like kicking, screaming, throwing fists.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely going off my chops.
Speaker 2: So I was there that day as part of the Channel ten team, and I just remember vividly this big ruckus, everyone going ah, like this massive uproar, and I've turned around love like looked love. Someone just goes a cow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well done cow.
Speaker 2: It's like the best looking blog in media has just been tagging.
Speaker 3: Out by cow and later that day, like literally an now later, I had to go do an interview with Mitch Grigg because he just won the McGary medal. Oh yeah, and trying to explain to him why I smelt like genuine poop.
Speaker 1: But it was all good though.
Speaker 3: What made me feel a lot better was just the support they got in at Channel seven when they ran it on the news.
Speaker 2: Oh, you get the same support here. If you'd like to see that video, jump on Jody and Hazy instagram page and that's where you'll find it.
Speaker 1: We call it support. You're welcome.
Speaker 2: It was quite warm yesterday. Did you go out and enjoy perhaps the unilop.
Speaker 3: I told you, and I think it and made it onto our Instagram page.
Speaker 1: There was a shirt thief.
Speaker 3: In North Adelaide, specifically in the uniloop Era and I was robbed. I was robbed as soon as I stepped foot on that track. Yes, bang, I got robbed by the shirt thief. I'm just so thankful that it was such a nice day. I didn't freeze to death.
Speaker 1: That's so lucky. From here, so I might as well just keep running.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just have to say I'm so sorry you were a victim. I'm so sorry you.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm always a victim here. You don't know what it's like. I don't know what.
Speaker 2: No, because I'm not prone to running shirtless.
Speaker 1: We shouldn't have to live like this.
Speaker 3: It's not right what happened. So there was that incident, and then there was another incident. I can you believe it as well. And I'm not trying to pull your leg here. For the second time this year, I was crapped on by a bird. The first time was much worse, to the point where I think I had post traumatic stress for so long. I was wearing one of those genuine big motorbike helmets for the fear of a bird crapping on me because the first time it actually went in my mouth. But this one was really strange because it hit me directly on top of my head, right in that specific spot of the back sort of top back where blokes start to go ball oh okay, yeah, And it felt like someone sort of dropped a rock on top.
Speaker 1: Of my head. Yeah, like a genuine it felt like a genuine slap.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a strange, unusual feeling.
Speaker 2: The trauma of your run yesterday.
Speaker 3: So the first part was like, did I just get crapped on? And then getting almost a quarter of a handful of bird turd on my head going confirmation, Yes, did just get crapped on? But secondly, why did that feel like sort of crap on skin contact?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Oh, shouldn't I shouldn't my hair have cushioned the fall?
Speaker 1: Do you want me to have a lot?
Speaker 2: Do you need to squat down? Had around and I can give you a real honest appraise.
Speaker 1: Don't worry. I had a genuine, solid look.
Speaker 3: And I'm speaking of so many blokes here and there's always that moment and there's the ads, you know, the heir Yeah, yeah, my turning point. Yes, the hand because I took photos from a little dime and yeah, there's a genuine little strip there. It's just almost ready for a little helicopter land. So I mean, just keep your eyes peeled for the latest TV advertisement.
Speaker 1: So I was just like going for a run.
Speaker 3: And I felt like this sort of slap on top of my head and I looked up and it was like big bird and it turned out it is pooked on my head.
Speaker 1: And that was when I.
Speaker 3: Knew that I was genuinely gumball, and that was my turning point. Everyone's got one, well, most blokes have one. For you lucky buggers who don't have to worry about going bald, well done. There's always a moment because I knew I was receding, but I didn't know that I was losing at the back.
Speaker 1: That's my soul.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness. You know you'd be good in this situation because the other night when you went to the McGarry and you were dressed up in a black tie and you thought you were looking schmik. You were like, I'm almost a chance when I get home to get some tonight because I look so good.
Speaker 1: Eight and a half month pregnant wife.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she said, I don't know what's going on here, but you looked gaunt.
Speaker 1: I thought it was old, but she said gaunt.
Speaker 3: But also I sort of wonder if had I not been running shirtless, whether it would have happened before. Because I can tell you right now that was a message from nature and birds.
Speaker 1: Yes, that was their version of put a shirt on.