Speaker 1: How are you all feelings today? We're feeling all right. I feel about you, coops. You're the most important one. You're the one doing Brecky radio, and you've had a bit of a car crash. Yeah okay two and a half weeks ago. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm good. I'm back to normal.
Speaker 2: But yeah, like you say, like, breaky radio is hard, you know, and I get home and you know what the frustrating thing about this is, I'm going to use this time event for a second sometimes because like, while I'm up working and stuff, you guys are still like sleeping yeah, well like well yeah, yeah sure, and well whilst.
Speaker 1: Talking on a consistent basis, I'm.
Speaker 2: Talking to you guys as a whole, So don't while while I'm not working, you guys are all sleeping, all laying in bed. Some of you might be awake, but you're still in bed thinking about other ship. Yeah yeah, yeah, ding dong. But like so when I say, hey, let's record as soon as I get home so we can knock it over, so like I can roll in still kind of buzzing from my cafe before I start to crash in the early afternoon, everyone goes, yeah, bloody Earth I walk in the door. Now this is two weeks in a row. I walk in the door from radio and Dad's just like downstairs in boardies, shirtless and he loves to address himself up so I know, well, there's another fifteen minutes of Dad going up stairs putting on.
Speaker 3: A yeah you do.
Speaker 2: He comes out and he goes, you like this shirt? You like this shirt? And we go yeah, and he goes, I might change it and goes upstairs. Changes again. There's just too much profat procrastinating.
Speaker 4: Now, he's objectionable. If you tell him to be ready at eleven, he'll intentionally be ready five past eleven because he doesn't like to be told.
Speaker 3: Yeah he rang me, this has all been prepared. And then but it just seems like cobber. I think, what Cooper doesn't care? You let him down a little bit today.
Speaker 1: Can I just say that that fifteen minutes that you craved so much, well you've just wasted it on that pointless ramble.
Speaker 2: Wasn't pointless? Wasn't pointless? I feel like shining a light on this situation for our listeners. I hope that it starts change, Like when Mum says, Matt, you need to stop doing this, So she leaves the house for a week an exam, and then when she comes back, you change it for a week, but then you go straight back to your old ways.
Speaker 1: Well that's the Matthew John's that people love you, guysange to break a habit.
Speaker 4: They do say that weeks, Is that all?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think they say three weeks.
Speaker 4: That's rehab places are usually a minimum three.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's not. Let's not delve into the world of rehabit just because dad, it refuses to be on time.
Speaker 2: What we'll you know, what we'll do is though after this, we'll measure every week whether whether you're on time or not. Will set a time and we'll.
Speaker 1: See how it goes.
Speaker 4: Guys, I think we can all agree. Who are we always waiting for every week? Who's the last one in here?
Speaker 3: Maddie John's in fairness, though today I was the last one in. I'll give him that.
Speaker 4: Things' organizing.
Speaker 3: Well, I've been organizing, but I've also written. There's some new two new segments today, all right, that we're replacing with a couple of things. Wouln't mind be of feedback? Yeah, I haven't let you know about it, but yeah, there's a couple of things. One thing coming Back, which is a fan favorite, and something new.
Speaker 1: Yeah good, Okay, a little bit later, we've got to film Fame or Vinyl as well. But I just want to say something which leads us into our official welcome is that study has just been done in an Auburn university in the USA and they says it said that daily, when you listen to country music on a daily basis, it has the propensity to make you depressed.
Speaker 4: I would think it would depend upon the type of country music that you're listening to. Because you walked in with some horrible songs. Well, well there's your evidence for depression. That's terrible.
Speaker 1: It's a beautiful.
Speaker 2: Because if anyone's on the road, some people might disagree.
Speaker 1: Be you're a country Mancouter, you love it.
Speaker 2: I'm a man in the country. You know runs through my blood.
Speaker 1: It's the moleskins you're wearing runs through my blood.
Speaker 2: Love, hunting, love, love again, love fishing. You did not sorry, how do you know? You don't know anything about me, but.
Speaker 4: You've got some fishing lines. Once. I don't think anything ever. Came home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I cooked a brim. I cooked a brim.
Speaker 1: They filled the brim and you're saying, my mum doesn't know you. My god, you're cut cut out of her stomach.
Speaker 4: Literally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was twenty five years ago.
Speaker 2: Lots has changed since then, brother, But country music, while we're on that, it is it is very depressing because it's always about depressing topics. It's always about times, whiskey, their dog, their miss, their girls, they're a pickup truck.
Speaker 3: There's only two topics. Country music's got two things.
Speaker 4: It's about drinking sex, right, what's.
Speaker 2: Depressing about the radiators or gambling.
Speaker 4: It's drinking and women.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about, mate? I think go through all the country songs.
Speaker 4: You might be listening to older ones.
Speaker 3: Jack, Yeah, No, go through a mate. Of them are about love and miss.
Speaker 2: You just changed it.
Speaker 1: I'll say lost love like in the in the lyrics to Ship and Steel by Cold Chisel, he goes. Country songs were always playing He's going and she's just staying, which I think.
Speaker 3: Is speaking of you brought fishing in and we're talking about fishing. Yes, love and country music. Cooper John's was spotted on the weekend as a part of something that people calling Toddler from Hello Sport was down at the Colorid and they were photographed together and Hello Sport boys spoke about it last or through this week. Apparently Cooper and Toddler were spotted together known as the Baddie Patrol look and looking for baddies.
Speaker 2: Can I address this for a second, what about I don't. I'll inform you about what a baddie is in Toddler as well. So Toddler who is there, is the producer. There's a lot of behind the scenes of hollow Sport, right, terrific. I'm down at the cold he's he's been in these yeah, sure, and he's down there with some of his mates to coops. Anyway, we're having a beer, yadda YadA.
Speaker 4: It was extremely where we dropped you off after.
Speaker 2: Extremely spontaneous and then he's I don't know, somebody he must have said, oh, let's get a photo send to the boys. I didn't know what he was doing.
Speaker 1: This picture.
Speaker 2: He's put it up on social media or someone's put it up with the caption baddie Patrol out in full swing. Now what a baddie is Matthew. It's basically what he's saying is we're out looking.
Speaker 4: For girls, bad women.
Speaker 2: We're out looking for the wild women, the wild women, the ribbon in the terror, the ribbon in the tear, and like Rick from Arizona was doing, and he's just thrown me in this game. So now all these people when they started talking around on the potty, all these people who listen to their podcast were just hammering me, messaging me going, you don't know shit about the baddie patrol, bitch.
Speaker 1: And that what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 2: What's a baddy patrol?
Speaker 1: And why am I involved?
Speaker 3: Toddler that has been out of the dating game for about nine years?
Speaker 1: And I can see why as you confess on the hell point.
Speaker 2: But he reckons, you know, like the is it diesel?
Speaker 1: The after shave?
Speaker 4: There is diesel?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he reckons. He goes when what he did to prepare for because he was going on a date and she pulled out last minute because of some luggage issues.
Speaker 1: Of course, of course a toddler, of course.
Speaker 3: But he prepared as if he was going on a date. So he reckons he got the double He used the after shave but also the body wash diesel to prepare himself for this date. Have you have you did you guys do anything to prepare for a date, Like, was there any sort of you know, would you double spray? I know spud Carol, we had especially clean spud reckons. He puts on half a bottle.
Speaker 4: He's the most overshaved man.
Speaker 1: He counts it seventy five scuds a day. Oh dear, that's a whole bottle. Half a bottle.
Speaker 3: That's an expensive not wrong.
Speaker 4: Have you have you ever our dates? Did you do anything in prep to make yourself extra sprucey?
Speaker 1: I don't think I ironed a shirt once.
Speaker 4: Maybe you would have had your mom.
Speaker 1: Or at least I put it on early, because as we know, I don't. I don't like Trish tom Yeah after she what, I'll just tell you what do you? What do you do? Wow?
Speaker 4: I don't like That's right, it's not part of his irons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't like it. Just put it given here, I put it on body.
Speaker 4: That's what.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: I'm the opposite. I like my shirts iron and a lot of my white shirts. Lately. She's just been throwing in the thing and they've got so many crinkles. When I go into radio, everyone says, how about an iron over your bloody white shirt?
Speaker 4: How about you wind it yourself.
Speaker 1: Man, what is that a man's job.
Speaker 3: I'll be careful.
Speaker 2: My life flashed before. I will say talk about a shirt being mode. But when it was windy out there one day, one of my white shirts, my beautiful white shirt, it just got it too and it flew straight onto the grass. Now people have probably noticed, they would have seen a Promoil did a while ago where we've got an electric lawn and now we call him awesome. Yeah, we call him ned Brockman because he's just always on twenty four seven. He's just working those legs move now, little mad. Obviously it didn't detect a shirt right in front of it, and it's just run straight over my shirt like multiple times read it shredded.
Speaker 1: That like lettuce.
Speaker 2: Like you're at gyg and they're just putting Pico de gallo and your that's.
Speaker 3: The one thing or you'd taken off my my geology.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've got to gallows. Well that's so hence the term mode down.
Speaker 2: Mowe down, yeah, Moses Lioda.
Speaker 1: Okay, question people on the country music thing. If you were a country music song, which would you be? And why I had Luke cohmb's front door famous. Oh Jesus backdoor famous.
Speaker 2: That's Trius's favorite to joke.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry that's someone just freestyl and man, because I see you as a mate, not a male.
Speaker 3: Yeah you are, and you were born from I'm not your mate, You're a mate.
Speaker 1: Yeah he.
Speaker 4: Was your first best friend though Jack was probably actually now I was.
Speaker 2: I don't think front door famous. It's a it's a beautiful song from Luke Cones.
Speaker 1: It's all about you.
Speaker 2: Know how as he's gotten older and he started to have children, he's under he understands love on a whole new level.
Speaker 1: Is particularly fatherhood.
Speaker 2: He's up there performing in front of a hundred thousand at the mcg dad, and then amongst all the spotlights and everything, he just can't wait. There's nothing quite like being famous. When you walk through the front door and your kid goes dad and runs.
Speaker 4: Up or your dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the one.
Speaker 4: Remember Jack was so excited to see you one day he fell off the staircase and broke his arm.
Speaker 3: Weird like weird like Cooper pushed me off.
Speaker 2: Remember when I threw a hot wheels car at Jack's head.
Speaker 3: No, dude, it wasn't one time. It was like multiple times. And I'm still you know, slow gone.
Speaker 4: In his defense, you threw a toy at some other footballers child once when we're in England and I saw him at a concert twenty years later and he still.
Speaker 5: Brought it up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's not. Let's not talk about it because I run into him often and he's very nice to me, so I don't and I know we can fight, so I don't want to.
Speaker 2: He doesn't screw him, shit bag him.
Speaker 1: I'll be I'll beat the ship.
Speaker 2: Can I who actually is?
Speaker 3: I went for the gambler, Kenny Rogers.
Speaker 1: I'm not the.
Speaker 3: Biggest gambler, but of late Cobber we've hit a purple patch. So obviously we talked about the f shut one last week, but again on the weekend we had a nice little multi wided on the Bulldogs. Right now, imagine this, this is the second No. I don't gamble big amounts of gambling, small amounts, but the multis are fun. You can jump you odds up.
Speaker 2: Halftime.
Speaker 3: I'm looking over Cobba said to me, man, I've got a feeling about the dogs today, right yep. Halftime. I'm giving him. We're on the way to a birthday party. I'm giving him that much. Shit. As we leave the house halftime twenty Nils at the camera, raiders, raiders.
Speaker 1: All over him. What did I say?
Speaker 3: We're sitting there at this party and you can see on the screen you see Stephen Crichton go over for the first try and I look across the room and staring hole through me was Matthew Johnson and I went, oh well, and then it went, then went Connor Tracy. My multi was complete after like fifteen minutes in the second half.
Speaker 1: I got thirty one dollars. I got on the dogs because mate, I can prove it on the group chat to all the boys I work with.
Speaker 4: Did they get on it?
Speaker 1: The same guy? No, they didn't, the same guys who I sent it through last the week before, two weeks before and Fletchershab I sent it through and I said, boys. When they went, I went twenty nil. There was just a tiny little play in the game, and I went, hang on a second and I went, boys, do me a fa backed the dogs yourself right now? And I had laughing emergens coming back of me. Later on, I had crying emergent.
Speaker 4: They did well, but how bizar too? Like two games over the weekend comebacks? Yeah, from twenty nil at half time and the other oh yeah yeah, like Gold Coast and Newcastle new Castle twenty mils.
Speaker 1: And fourteen nil Broncos and Latrell's kick.
Speaker 3: Of course, we've got a lot of good feedback on that. That that little ex video youtubo did on the weekend which was fantastic.
Speaker 2: You were a part of it as well, pretending to yeah, was going to be in it and she said I look ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah I did.
Speaker 2: Still my pajamas now look who looks ship now? Not in the video, that's okay, joke, so I knew, although Harry Grant did say remember Harry Grant message you were you filming, which I thought was.
Speaker 1: A very very suss, very sass.
Speaker 2: Harry's always had like a sort of flirtatious thing for you, as has Brandon Smith.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've picked it up, particularly Brandon.
Speaker 4: I have a lother thing with them. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But a lot of kids Trish have that sort of of mother fetish and as well, because stop this is Wayne Bennett. Yeah that's not a probably not a mother fetish in that sense.
Speaker 1: But the old girl.
Speaker 2: But yeah, lots of sus stuff going on, and I think it probably comes from an insecurity, something in them, potentially an issue with them growing up, maybe an absent mother or something like that.
Speaker 4: Not too wonderful woman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but let's just keep an eye on.
Speaker 4: With my mumas stick together. Don't you know about that.
Speaker 2: I'm just worried for dad's sake.
Speaker 1: I'm all worry. Yeah, I've got serious concerns. I keulp a keen eye on Harry Grant and I don't like what I see you. Truth for a country song, I.
Speaker 4: Went beautiful Crazy for obvious reasons.
Speaker 2: That's Lukes crazy.
Speaker 3: Let me guess what's that about?
Speaker 4: A little crazy love love? Yeah, yeah, it's sort of a love letter to this guy's love interest.
Speaker 2: But yeah, the message of that song, that is, it's like beautiful crazy, you know, but he loves her so much her crazy is beautiful to him.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? I married, I married at first sight with crazy eyes, Jackie.
Speaker 2: I think I think in a lot of relationships, you know, jealousy and love can make a lot of people crazy, but it's you love them for the crazy side of themselves.
Speaker 4: I think Matt often looks at things that I do, will say, or think, or the way I am, and he goes you a little special.
Speaker 1: God help me, what did I do? I've gone as an old country artist called Charlie Rich and he has a song called the most Beautiful Girl.
Speaker 4: You have to edit it. It's horrible.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, horrible.
Speaker 2: If we play it for too long, just can have to edit.
Speaker 1: Well, we played two seconds. You're able to do that. That was it? Yeah, that's it. Have you happened to see the most Beautiful Girl in the world. They're going to get slot soppy here. And the reason that is my favorite song is because I'm married the most beautiful girl in the world. Unfortunately she died.
Speaker 3: All these country songs right now, Cooper, what was yours again?
Speaker 2: Front till famous?
Speaker 3: Now, what's that about?
Speaker 2: That's about the love of a child?
Speaker 1: Love?
Speaker 2: What was yours again?
Speaker 1: It was the most beautiful girl?
Speaker 3: And one was gambling? So there we go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but we said that, we said love and alcohol.
Speaker 3: Marsh triush, gambling and love. That's just how it works.
Speaker 1: I told you.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, we've got a few more later on, so we'll be able to see.
Speaker 1: Speaking about love, I'd say, there's someone who at the moment is just may turn on it, turn on a light and he comes a moth. We're sitting there watching just you know, working in the house, beavering away as we do. And I heard this well terrible car accent the other day someone with a lucky escape and it was Larry and Kyler Gillies on the morning show, and I thought he couldn't be turned around and there he there he is on there cubs with his hat and his crisp white shirt, well unironed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, didn't they give you a ship for that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What's going?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: For those of that don't know, look, me and Larry are pretty good mates. So laz Laz texted me and he was like, coops were short for content this week, would you come on and just do your thing? And I was like yeah sure, Larry like happy to help you out, like red big fans at the Chase, so you're huge.
Speaker 4: Did you put in a good word for any of us?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Or Jack?
Speaker 2: Yeah sure and whenever I sort of and I just sort of did that for him, but yeah, he had a lot of potshots at me. I've done radio for four hours just before this, right, so I'm wearing just casual stuff. Radio is not on TV, it's not really on camera. I'm happy to wear I'm pretty well wearing what I'm wearing right now, a hat, a T shirt, pants, shoes. Now think about that, Larry starts having a goal with me live on the air about just dressing too relaxed for television, which I thought was really disrespectful to him. He was unappreciated, particularly to a friend, to a close personal friend like myself.
Speaker 3: Like in terms of giving ship, they're more of a G rating compared to you're. You're probably used to more m a fifteen plus rating. Yeah, getting ship given.
Speaker 1: And by the way, he dropped the ship word on there. Yeah, he said the word ship. I just saw Kylie and Larry there aresholes just twitch.
Speaker 2: Ship.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 4: Then they asked if they could borrow one of your senses from kiss fmy years.
Speaker 3: That was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they've got too, they've got some spare well. My girlfriend from tennis actually put up said, oh, I saw your son the other day on he said. I said, oh, he was very relaxed on that lounge. You're almost half down the lounge and she said, oh, yeah, yeah, he's very comfortable in his skin. I said, yeah, yeah, funny about Cooper. I said, he's always been very comfortable in his skin. And well he sheds. He sheds all right, kid. He used to hop on the jumping car. So and then five seconds later i'd hear Leanne or one of the other months go drish, he's done it again, and he be jumping off or jumping on it.
Speaker 1: Totally new it still does it now, still walks around with his dressing gown on, and just all these bits and bobs or more lokis bits and bills just floating around everywhere.
Speaker 2: Well, sometimes I run out of electrical tape to tape it to the side of my legs, and everything.
Speaker 1: Just happens to me too. I'm sick of unfurling mind every time new together to it. Hey, can we just do a bit of a shout out to Nan Josh joshadow Car, who will be on the podcast this coming Monday. We had him in yesterday and interviewed him. The Fox was fantastically love the Fox.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry I missed him.
Speaker 1: Oh mate, he was so good and it was really interesting when he was talking about Melbourne how belly Ache said, you know, basically come down to Melbourne and knew that he was a homebody and said you stay here anytime that you want to return you can just go straight away. And when we asked him, when did you actually start to feel like you're a part of the team, and he said when I scored the try in the Grand Final.
Speaker 3: Which was crazy because like that twenty seventeen Melbourne style, I look at that side as the team of the last my whole life watching footy, that is the team to be like that twenty seventeen Melbourne story.
Speaker 1: Yes, them and Penrith would be.
Speaker 2: It'd be a phenomenon of that nurl era that two thousand and seven. The amount of people that left the next year, like Tohu Harris, like that's such a good side of people that then moved on. Obviously the big three were there. Yeah, yeah, yeah, but yeah, Fox he was good. He's a great mix between funny and serious. But I haven't seen the Fox in about twelve months, so it's good to see him.
Speaker 3: It was nice to see too, because I don't know the Fox as well as Ukop and Matthew, but you know, someone outside looking in you think of him as always layering up, but he was actually quite goodly You've got a lot of stuff.
Speaker 2: Out of him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: It would be very interesting to go back when I'm cutting it up.
Speaker 1: This week he spoke really really well like he spoke. He spoke about you know, he spoke about, of course he's time at Melbourne, but he's time at the Bulldogs and stuff there. And then he was talking about Paramatta and he said, how the dynamics have changed. He said, I just find myself sitting in the tea the meeting's going, hey, Rosey can just wait one second. And he said, I'm on the drive home and he's giving himself a rap here, but he deserves it. And he said, I think to myself, did I just say that? Anyway? Later on in the day for I had to I ring Rilesey just to say mates, to let him know we had Fox on. He didn't say anything, you know, he's just it's good to let the coaches know. He said, yeah, no worries. And I asked him about that and he said, mate, the way he talks in the meetings, he's a completely different blow to the fellow we had I knew.
Speaker 2: At Melbourne when we when we were together in Melbourne, he'd just be you just hear him laughing like other people talking like he would just laugh because you'd never want to he's kind of that shy personality by nature, where like he's Alaric and when it's a not serious situation, but when it's a serious situation, he's got to chime up with a serious opinion. He never felt comfortable doing it. But yeah, we haven't given too much away. Go and listen to it on Monday. It is an excellent episode.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what. I really enjoyed Middleton one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, middle from ses Australia course served in the military for a long time.
Speaker 4: Very interesting, fellow, very interesting.
Speaker 2: Let's not playing ourselves too much. We've got a podcast to talk about now.
Speaker 4: Spoken to any of you, So this is me giving you feedback right now.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that you very much us another moment.
Speaker 4: Joyed it.
Speaker 1: Maybe a little bit of feedback from the listener. Is there a reason why I'm sweating so heavily at the moment the bed? It's mate, I literally wake up to the nine. I jeez, I've been.
Speaker 2: Sweating heaps lately, too, have you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like if I if I sleep under the sheets, balls just a sweat ball.
Speaker 4: Is it just that transitional period?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it can be like that because you don't know whether to have you know if that period between sitting under your do or having the leg out.
Speaker 1: Jack it is, It's exactly. It must be the time of the year, that transition period the weather, because mate, you're under too hot, you're out too cold on betwixt in between Goldilocks. Yeah, I died the Goldilocks effect.
Speaker 4: Can we talk about my cooking?
Speaker 1: No, I'm just recovering from it.
Speaker 4: There you go, okay, because you bag the thing out of me constantly about portions. Now I've been over cooking and there's leftovers in the fridge, still some anchilad. There's still some teraci chicken and macaroni salad and rice up there that people don't go back and eat, I might add, which is why I'm underpep.
Speaker 1: The point.
Speaker 2: The point was.
Speaker 4: The point is apparently if I cook potato bake with any meal, it gets rave.
Speaker 2: Reviews potato bakes.
Speaker 4: But it's just a great dis It is a great you.
Speaker 1: Do it well people's dishes. Yeah, I believe you.
Speaker 2: I think you've said this to me before. And Harry Grant it was his secret recipe as well. When do a potato bake that French onion soup mix French onion soup mix everything, it's everything.
Speaker 1: Harry Grant didn't learn it from Trushty.
Speaker 4: I think I learned it from someone, and I think it's probably a common You.
Speaker 3: Know, who does the best potato bake?
Speaker 1: Dylan Lucas.
Speaker 3: Dylan Lucas had his old man Aaron has this recipe for potato bait, and it is phenomenal.
Speaker 4: You told us once before and there was something that I wasn't happy.
Speaker 2: With I made.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is a phenomenal recipe, but as little hint for what might come a bit later.
Speaker 1: A recipe.
Speaker 4: Oh does this have something to do with you being in the kitchen waking me the other night about ten thirty at night? You know, yeah, it does, it doesn't.
Speaker 1: The stomach dictators the man.
Speaker 2: I got a feeling there's a there's a Shiit segment coming.
Speaker 1: Get out now. Okay, was there.
Speaker 2: Anything else for anyone's week? Anyone before we move on?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Well, my big one today was to They've also announced that the team's going to Las Vegas. It's going to be it looks like it's going to be the Knights, Cowboys, Dogs and Dragons. So that's a yeah, it's a weird one. It's a it's a weird from the way some of these teams have started the year, other than the Dogs. I wonder if the NRL start have sort of locked it in a bit earlier than they've realized.
Speaker 1: But I think because everyone's.
Speaker 4: Going to happen, Yeah, yeah, absolutely. Who of those four teams do you think will be taking the greatest representation?
Speaker 1: Dogs?
Speaker 4: Yeah, or Dragons?
Speaker 1: I reckon we have a big Dragons.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't think on Newcastle, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, KP is a big face KP.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but no one's talking about home supporters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that will be interesting.
Speaker 3: You know, earlier in the year, the nights, you know the nights. Earlier in the year Round two against they had like on a school night, they had like twenty five thousand, So on a school line.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good. Yeah, quicarly, like the context of being on a school night, there's a lot of people you would think, especially that Thursday night game, it's late, so they wouldn't end that they've got school the next day the next time.
Speaker 3: So I imagine that I think Newcastle will we'll get a big fight and they've given him enough notice, same as last year, so hopefully people can start.
Speaker 2: You know, cleaning ahead.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, like I think that's it's once in a lifetime experience. You're never gonna you know, you might never see the Knights.
Speaker 4: Playing Vegas a game over there again.
Speaker 2: And from a business from revenue point of view, they always like to have players that they could market trip around. None better than our friend Calm Ponger KP. He's highlights real. I'm sure that'll be getting played on the on the front of the belag year.
Speaker 3: You know, a couple of Reee Walsh was being the first year, like who you reckon was the big face that last.
Speaker 2: Year we were Nathan, Nathan and Nico were the two.
Speaker 4: Who will be a big face Stephen Crichton.
Speaker 3: I think even the highlight like what did on the weekend carrying the way he held the ball and scored to try, Like that's a highlight.
Speaker 4: Really what about Foxy?
Speaker 1: But he's not.
Speaker 4: Just I'm changing.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know how to do it.
Speaker 1: There's a school of thought. I've heard people say this before that they say, because we're selling the game, just send the powerhouse sides. But he's the problem. I don't agree with that. I think every team should have the opportunity and their supporters go over there and support their team. But the other thing about it is every single year, if you start sending the Broncos and the Panthers, their fans will drop off, you know what I mean, Like they're not going to go every single year. So it's I think there'd be a lot of Dragon supporters there and Cowboys supporters sitting there. Mate, our side's going next year. Let's start saving now. And that's the tip with people is mate, you get saving because you know there is the difference between Like there's been a little bit of discussion about moving Magic round. I've heard him say magic around Hong Kong, but you're going, No, that's what Vegas is for. You can't expect bread and Butter supporters to basically try to plan for two overseas trips.
Speaker 2: If they particularly if you're going to Vegas for four or five nights and you're probably and some people go over a little bit earlier just to acclimatize and just go and see La or something. It's bloody expensive even just going and getting coffees, and that the exchange rate. All that's don't get me started on in the exchange. Don't get me started.
Speaker 1: On before we move on the film of Home and Vinyl, which is the career of Tom Hardy. Mate, how good is mob Land? I've been hearing about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I watched the first episode and I can say, insane, it's very good. I mean, if you're into that whole mobster like, it's just very well written to warring.
Speaker 1: Families, you know, in in around London and the East End, and man.
Speaker 4: It's so it's Helen Mirroren. She's pure evil. She's got a great role.
Speaker 1: It's just good. Tom Hardy, he plays that, He plays that that role so good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, real sexy, yeah, sexy. Yeah, I've bet him.
Speaker 2: Really, that's very good test because generally when you find someone attractive, Dad like turns off them and hates them. But Dad's always loved Tom Hardy so much. Honorable mentions to Dave Groll. You went through a period there you really hated Dave Groll and you try to copy his little.
Speaker 3: Beard for years. And then there was a period there where Chris Martin, Chris Martin, I don't that's.
Speaker 2: Still now, yeah, Chris, what about Okay? Can I ask you to a quick question. You guys have been married a long time.
Speaker 4: And it's alst thirty years, you know, yeah, and you're.
Speaker 2: Pretty happy enough. I was going to say enough, pretty happy enough?
Speaker 1: Is that right?
Speaker 2: Hall pass? If you guys had to have a hall pass with one person, you know that celebrity sleep thing if you if you cross them. Do you guys have anyone in mind?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Really inclined a neighbor around the corner, and like it can't be within twenty k oh, it can't.
Speaker 2: It's too close to the bar. Okay, like you need to it needs to be overseas personality. That's like if you see him.
Speaker 1: Somehow high always been mine? Oh? Really?
Speaker 2: Has he always liked?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can have her?
Speaker 2: Who are you true? What she's going to play the diplomatic. I wouldn't sleep with anyone because I love that so much.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not inclined Rod Stewart.
Speaker 4: No, I just no one. No one particularly grabs me.
Speaker 2: Really no, not really just got a high standard.
Speaker 4: Like he's lovely, but like I see this is the difference between men and women. Like I can go and appreciate him and go, oh he's really cute. It doesn't mean I want to sleep with him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Are you Are you kidding serious? Well, okay, that's I'll drink. That's that's a.
Speaker 4: I can appreciate someone without looking at them in a sexual nature.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 4: No, I think he's sexy, he is handsome, he's got you know something about them, but I don't. It's not a yeah.
Speaker 1: Before we move on to Tom, just you've sparked my memory the TRIU. Congratulations to our neighbor dom Elaine and Elaine. They have across the way. They've become engaged. They listen to the podcast. Congratulations guys, Tom. If you want to know what it takes to have a long lasting, happy marriage, give me a call and I'll try to find someone. Now Tom Hardy, Tom Hardy, now a little thing on. Tom Hardy was born in London seventy seven. Now. His father this is interesting, Chips Hardy. He's a famous English author and comedy writer. He invented the TV show Taboo. Tom Hardy now Tom first come to prominence in ninety eight. He was twenty one years of age. Agent he won there's a TV show in the UK called The Big Breakfast. He won. They did a competition called find Me a Supermodel and he won that good looking, Yeah, good looking. He went to look at this.
Speaker 4: What do you think he looked like?
Speaker 2: He looks like yeah, Cooper John's.
Speaker 1: Kenna. Yes, I like spitting image my ex girlfriend, ex girlfriend, honestly spitting spitting image. Just bring her on. Lovely girl, lovely girl now Tom. He went to rehab in two thousand and two thousand and three for addiction to alcohol and crack cocaine. He's still remains sober. His first film was Black Hawk Down and due to the movie Warrior, which I insane fight movie, he learnt. And he's mastered BJJ Brazilian jiu jitsu and actually won numerous tournaments.
Speaker 4: So there you are the two brothers.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, Yes, was the first Joel.
Speaker 2: I cried in that. Yeah, a bit too close to the bone for me.
Speaker 1: And of course with the Australian theme, he starting Mad Max Fury Road. Now Guys, Gold, Silver, Bronze, Tricia, Tom Hardy movies.
Speaker 4: And it's only movies, not serious, because this mob Land he's pretty exceptionally.
Speaker 1: It's movies. I liked him in the yea best best roles, Okay, go for it best.
Speaker 4: I'm really loving him and I'm giving gold to my land. And then the Drop and then Legend. He plays betweens, always does play that sort of role.
Speaker 1: Reggie and Ronnie. That was the that was the last two people executed in the Terror of London.
Speaker 2: He must be from London, Jack, What do you go?
Speaker 3: I went mad Max Fury Road and then I went to I went a different one Bronson.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, this is an early.
Speaker 3: One for him, very good. He plays the pretty much the most notorious criminal and.
Speaker 1: Yeah he was. He was in in the in the English British system. He was one of the most notorious inmates of all time.
Speaker 3: And then I've gone the Dark Knight because that portrayal of Baines.
Speaker 2: Oh Man, of course's good.
Speaker 1: You just sparked my memory of Bronze.
Speaker 2: And there's a good interview he did where he talks about because he portrayed obviously the what's his name Bronson? Yeah, but he before he like he was. He used to bring him quite a bit to understand the character and stuff. And there's a really good story.
Speaker 1: I've tried.
Speaker 2: I was trying to remember when you sparked it. Go and have it go on YouTube. No, Tom Hardy and Bronze, and I'm sure it.
Speaker 3: Reminds me of a lot that role. When I think of that, I think of it as the like English version of what Eric Banner did.
Speaker 1: Chopper spot On.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because just the way the two characters are like the real life characters they were, You get like it's almost like their brains had a similar thing.
Speaker 1: No doubt the filmmakers they borrowed, they sort of lent a little bit off off Chopper because there's so many similarities.
Speaker 2: Shelby, Uh, the Bronze for me. He has a character in Peaky Blinders. Now if you haven't seen Peaky Blinders, it's called Alfie and it's very good. He's speech like that and he's a real aggressive gangster and.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, he's very talks like he does, but he's one of the craze. Yeah. Yeah. And then it was Ronnie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they borrow the Shame Boys, and then you Must be Still for Me Legends and then Gold I mean, Baane is the dark Knight who doesn't like Baine that character.
Speaker 5: So you think darkness is your ally? I was born in it, molded by it. Why didn't she ride until I was already a man? Then it was nothing but.
Speaker 2: Blinding Matthew, very good, that's very good.
Speaker 1: I've gone bronze the Drop, his character and the Drop. It's a really underrated movie. For our for our show on SCN this Friday, it is going to be a Movie of the Week. Baine in Dark Knight Rises. He's fantastic character and made like thick at the time, he was coming off Warrior where he built for it and man's look, I don't think so. And mate, Tommy Conlin in Warrior, that character, that movie is. I put that on level terms with the best Rocky movies with one and two.
Speaker 4: It's amazing.
Speaker 1: It is Nick Nolton. He's portrayaling that as the alcoholic father. Yeah, that is it does it very well? Almost too well. Yeah, you open a two away.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Jake, this might be This might be the piece that you thought of, Cooper. It was the live advice that Bronson gave Hardy, stating that sometimes you've got to cut a little piece of yourself off, no matter how much it hurts, in order to grow.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's the bit because he said, oh, how you going, and he said, you know, I'm struggling a bit. Tom Hardy said this to Bronson, He's struggling a bit. My I just split up with my missus and then that's that's what Bronson said. Doing me says, yes, said, sometimes you've got to cut off a little piece of yourself so the rest of you can grow. And Tom Hardy was talking about it, and you should go listen to it. It's actually really powerful good sometimes. You know, I don't know a lot of that corny motivational ship, but there's.
Speaker 1: Some things where I come across and I go, wow, that's powerful. Well, well, a bloke like Bronson who's lived some sort of life, it's fair to say that his life advice isn't corny. It's probably it's straight from the slate, straight from the hip cut to the chase.
Speaker 4: You know, it's my bland. It like Guy rich is one of the executive producers, as he is Tom Hardy. Actually there's quite a number of them, but it's very much got that Guy Richie, like.
Speaker 2: The gentleman Jack's Jack's got some segments. Now let's just take it away, just do whatever you want, all right. The other day I went into Sanny's record.
Speaker 3: Shop and informed me that he's a listener to the podcast for about seven eight years. Maybe never thought he even knew my name, so he runs the memory and thought when I used to do on Dad's segment, and I used to do a thing where we'd say delusional and weird stories that rock stars used to do, and I've done similar to what with the magicians. These are a lot more, a lot more heard rats, yeah, because rocks are obviously quite outrageous and bizarre in their own right. So I'm going to pass it around. Trush, you can go first. Okay, got three stories, two real, one of fake, and I'll tell you at the end which one you got to pick it?
Speaker 1: All right, Trusure, here you are.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm going to read it. Okay, after whooping, I'll read the title Prince's Pancake post Game Domination from two thousand and three.
Speaker 1: To say Prince p Yes.
Speaker 4: After whooping Charlie Murphy and friends in a surprise late night basketball game, wearing a silk blouse and heels, Prince invited them back to his mansion for pancakes. Not champagne, not victory cigars, but pancakes. He served them without smiling, as if they were an inconvenience, whispered into Charlie's ear game set match, and then disappeared, not to be seen again that night.
Speaker 1: That's weird. It's pretty really to me, that's weird.
Speaker 4: Second one, I'm believing that one.
Speaker 1: Okay, Axel Rose versus the vending machine showdown in ninety one Lax Airport. Axel Rose lost it when a vending machine eate his dollar and denied him at twix. Witnesses say he kicked it, yelled you're dead to me, and tried to head butt the glass. Security devened. He was fined five hundred dollars and banned from terminal five for hostile behavior.
Speaker 4: Oh, notbelievable, except for thee.
Speaker 2: There's one fake.
Speaker 1: Pass.
Speaker 2: Go do not collect two hundred dollars okay. Madonna's Alpaca Enlightenment retreat in nineteen ninety seven, the back jack was born. During a spiritual trip to Peru. Madonna attended a bizarre celebrity soul cleansing ceremony involving chanting crystals and yes, an al packer. She reportedly hugged it, asked for forgiveness, and she said she felt its ancient eyes judging her. The event ended with full moonhowel, and the alpaca was later spotted in a Gucci scarf.
Speaker 4: Right obviously, that you were doing the A wash.
Speaker 2: Did AI come up with one of these.
Speaker 4: Stories they are doing?
Speaker 2: I came up with one of these stories, so a I was responsible for one of them. Okay, like one of them was AI. And the thing I feel like a I would have come up with is the Prince pancake story.
Speaker 4: Really, see, that was really believable to me.
Speaker 1: I've heard I've heard a story similar to that with Prince.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's an odd cat. He was an odd cat.
Speaker 1: You reckon, Well, let's talk to someone who's totally normal. Madonna. Now I'm going to say the Madonna one to me, sounds that's something she would do. She's nuts.
Speaker 4: I think take her as an animal laver lover, even with the Ashka.
Speaker 1: I would say, I'm going to go for the second one. I think it's the actual ROS.
Speaker 2: You think that's fake, Yeah, I feel like it could be fake because it's something your rockstar would do.
Speaker 1: Like it's very obvious. I mean, ninety ninety one is the year they're on the usual user illusion tour where they actually come apart of the scenes.
Speaker 4: But I wouldn't they have their own private jet. It wouldn't be in a.
Speaker 1: Commercial Lots of things to ponder.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't be in a commercial terminal.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: Was it l A l A yes, l A X.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go, I'll go to let's go to then I like to justice.
Speaker 3: The fake one was.
Speaker 1: We got it, we win.
Speaker 4: They go straight to the tarmac. They're not even going in the term.
Speaker 2: They don't get checked through, carry things with them.
Speaker 3: So there's somewhere the packer spotted in.
Speaker 4: The Gucci scut That was really good.
Speaker 5: Check. I like that.
Speaker 2: That's a really good segment, Jack, and I've got another one for you.
Speaker 1: Excellent. This is great.
Speaker 4: Should we break you up?
Speaker 1: You're on a roll man seen him this motive? That's right. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So now Recipe of the week's back. Oh yes, yes, I only know a few this year, or once or twice in your.
Speaker 2: Face, letting people know if you haven't listened to the if you're a new listener to the show. Jack used to have segment every week from the start was called Rescue of the Week. Jack loves food. He's passionate. He's a passionate chef is Unfortunately, he wasn't passionate enough to ever prepare for recipes of the Week. Sometimes he'd come in and go and now it's Jack's recipe of the week, and he'd go, I forgot. He did that for like four weeks straight. Sometimes the recipes were so simple or so underprepared, no ingredient people, people would actually scream at him from the from the stands a game, saying how ship rest of the.
Speaker 3: Week was.
Speaker 1: Mail in my well, announcing to unfortunately there's half a dozen people that had their small and test on cutout for one of the recipes.
Speaker 3: You get, all right, give me a chance, Come on, all right, today I've done something. I've made this the last couple of weeks, start twice. It is my go to you, Jane Pasca past up. So it is a mix between a Korean dish and a Italian dish.
Speaker 1: Okay, so here we go modern austram I did.
Speaker 3: The other day, Harry Harry Hayward was working across the road on a on a house cleaning a house.
Speaker 2: He does like high pressure washing, and just around the corner and came around, stunk of chlorine and ate our food, sat on your carpet covered in chlorine, and then left. Also used to double Dutch tratta back in the day.
Speaker 3: Okay, so here. It is here.
Speaker 1: This is what we do.
Speaker 3: Grab your spaghetti, put it in boiling water. Grab let it start cooking. Grab a large pan, throw some butter or oil in it, maybe like a tablespoon full close of garlic, slice and crush it fried a little bit. Throw it in there. Then throw some thinly sliced scallions from the white ends of it.
Speaker 1: Like that.
Speaker 3: All right, throw it in, mix it up, make sure it's starting to fry up.
Speaker 2: But don't burn it. No, you don't want to burn it.
Speaker 3: What you're going to do is you're going to grab two tablespoons of goat u jang, which is like a Korean chili paste. How do you measure how do you measure that? Jah two tablespoons? Throw that in there, and as it's sort of going in, mix in, throwing some of that pasta water you've got what with the pasta boiling throat.
Speaker 4: Put salt in your pasta water a.
Speaker 3: Little bit, yeah, just a pinch, and then mix it all through. Let it start to thicken up a little bit. And then we're going to grab one tablespoon of rice wine vinegar.
Speaker 2: And you measure that the same one tablespoon. One tablespoon yeah.
Speaker 1: One, I'm giving you.
Speaker 3: I never used to just throw some of this.
Speaker 4: I'm actually giving it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then throw in one tablespoon of honey, all right, mix it through. Then once once your past is done, throw it in the pan with it through, and then keep adding past water to you find the right consistency. Mix it up. Honestly, it was on a It was like the New York Times Top fifty. I copy the recipe.
Speaker 2: It is so good, so give it, give it a try. So it's had a bowl.
Speaker 1: It was very good.
Speaker 3: It's hard to explain what it is because you can't sort of figure out.
Speaker 2: It's almost like a think like mega rang pasta is what I loved and it was really enjoyable. And if you have an excellent memory and you can remember all of those ingredients yourself, give it.
Speaker 3: I'll do a favor. I'll put it in the I'll put it in the bio this.
Speaker 1: Could you describe it as Asian fusion?
Speaker 2: I would say it's a Italian would say it's a new twist on an old classic.
Speaker 1: Y don't well, here we go, do you know? Jack? Well done for being specific with instructions. It's great to be specific in the Pacific. Are we in the Pacific?
Speaker 3: We are?
Speaker 2: But Australia as a whole. How many how many oceans do we sit in?
Speaker 4: We've got the Southern below, we've.
Speaker 1: Got the Great Southern, We've got the Indian, we've got the Pacific, and we've got the East. Team we'll see, so we have.
Speaker 2: Different yeah right, so northeast, southwest, it's all the different. We don't sit in one specific ocean generally large. We're a big continent. I believe we're the largest. We're the only island continent.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, the largest.
Speaker 2: I think we're the only potential island continent.
Speaker 1: So we're Europe, Europe, Antarctica, Asia, Africa Antarctica.
Speaker 2: That continent archipelaga doesn't have a good at geography in school.
Speaker 4: Okay, do you know what? It's time for? Quiz?
Speaker 2: Just just just a quiz. Let's move on before you realize what.
Speaker 4: Use your buzzes like as your own? Actually, should I.
Speaker 2: Make you give us a category of what buzz are?
Speaker 4: Okay? Be a country music artist okay. Garth Brooks Okay, so you can be graph.
Speaker 1: Exaucle skin Graft, Luke.
Speaker 4: Combs Okay, you can say Luke beyond She's now a country beyond. I've got seven here, I'll go to five and see how you're doing. What they are? What country song does this lyric come from? I'm going to just say the lyric Jesus Niche quiz and I'd like the song name and the artist.
Speaker 1: If you can tough.
Speaker 4: Looking better than a body has a right to I pass on that looking better than a body has a right to you. You want me to sing it? Yeah, go on, please, Looking better than nobody has right to.
Speaker 1: Dolly Parton, Yeah, that's a song I would say, Joline, No, here you come again.
Speaker 2: I don't even know that, I don't never heard.
Speaker 4: This is one of the great lines.
Speaker 2: I love you, I shouldn't let you keep going?
Speaker 4: Okay, And I've mixed them up.
Speaker 2: You got to sing them all now?
Speaker 4: Well, no, I'll say them and then if you struggle them and there's a mix. Her day starts with the coffee and end wine.
Speaker 2: Beautiful, crazy, Luke combes very good.
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 2: What's that one about?
Speaker 3: Before love?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Sure, and the first one was love to Okay? So Cooper's on one. The rest nothing okay, Always be a good boy, don't ever plate keep.
Speaker 1: For some prison blues.
Speaker 4: And who sings it? Johnny Cash okay, gath Luke on one each to step up your game, okay, picking me a bouquet of dogwood flowers and I'm hoping for Riley. I can see my baby tonight.
Speaker 2: Oh Cooper, I mean comey Comsy wagon Wheel Darius Rucker, Well die, Darius Rucker. What's what band was he in?
Speaker 1: Remember?
Speaker 2: Darius Rucker was in.
Speaker 1: Hoody and the Blowfish.
Speaker 4: It was okay, Cooper, you're on too, and I don't want to be.
Speaker 2: With you and you can call me.
Speaker 1: I want to. That's Hoody and his Blowfish. Okay, sorry, prison Bullist Newcastle Falcons. Derek Rucker, let's put it.
Speaker 4: Let's put it. Not related, suspect. Okay, okay, these are a mix now Jack Beyonce, get your ears on girl of cause every hands are winner and Beyonce comes he said it ye the gambling, Yes it is?
Speaker 2: What's that song about?
Speaker 4: I just okay? And what are you on?
Speaker 1: One?
Speaker 4: Garth Beyonce? Okay, and I need you more than want you?
Speaker 2: Beyonce comesy, No.
Speaker 4: Who are you? Who are you before you answer?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Buzzy in first mate?
Speaker 1: Which is our alignment?
Speaker 4: Very good?
Speaker 1: Who? Well there was two. The scene the Glenn Campbell say, and also how many more we got?
Speaker 4: Okay, so you're on three.
Speaker 1: So Jack's you're out.
Speaker 4: Jack Now this is a random one. I like this person you guys might not know and Jackson and Matt's.
Speaker 2: You know Larry.
Speaker 4: Okay, if you save yourself from married, you're a bore. If you don't save yourself from married, you're a horrible person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know this one. Can you sing it?
Speaker 4: Can I actually, well.
Speaker 2: We know you can't sing that.
Speaker 3: Think about that lyrics for a second.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's a female.
Speaker 2: It's like Ken Kelly Underwood or something.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 1: Okay, we need to reach conclusion here. I now I'm lost. I've got no idea what this one is.
Speaker 4: No, you wouldn't. It'small modern.
Speaker 2: That's fine. Well if he doesn't get it, I still win. So won't you just tell people?
Speaker 4: Okay? It was follow your Arrow, Casey Musgraves, what.
Speaker 2: An excellent.
Speaker 4: You're the winner?
Speaker 2: That old classic.
Speaker 4: Horrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've been going.
Speaker 1: We can.
Speaker 2: We can finish whenever you want. Sorry, you're looking at the time. You got somewhere to be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've got to I've got to go to the doctors.
Speaker 1: Oh what sort of what do you do with the doctors.
Speaker 4: I've got to go and see someone who's telling you this story about this Larry his ninety year old patient the other day who had all these tests and he all came back clear yep. And he says, so, Larry, Larry, you're great. You're doing great, ninety, You're fantastic. How are you doing emotionally and mentally? He goes, you know what, I'm really at peace with the Lord. You know what, God and I have a really great relationship at night because he knows my eyesight's really poured these dates. He said. Every night I get up to go to the bathroom to peep, he said, the light automatically comes on, and then when I finished, I walk out, the light automatically comes off. He goes, wow, that's lovely. So the doctor rings his wife, Bonnie later on in the day and says, Bonnie, you know, just letting you know, Larry's results are amazing. You say, funny, you know, and it's really good to see he has his beautiful relationship with the Lord. What do you And she said, well, is it true that you know when he goes to the toilet at night. The Lord turns the light on for him, and as he leaves the room, the light goes off. She goes, oh, sheit is pissing in the fridge again. It's good.
Speaker 2: Guys, have a great week that's actually that's actually not the worst joke, like the punchline. But jeez you.
Speaker 4: What what did I not get right? And I didn't even look down at the paper once.
Speaker 2: I do appreciate that. I really I didn't even know you were telling a joke, and probably till halfway through and I realized what you're doing. But what I will say is for feedback, just a long joke.
Speaker 1: It was a long run up, but we got there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, that's good.
Speaker 4: I'd like your feedback.
Speaker 2: That's the long jump of jokes, when you run for sixty meters, just for a little six meters jump.
Speaker 1: It was just too long.
Speaker 2: But I respect you and as a woman particularly.
Speaker 1: Yes, anyway, guys, all the very best, great weekend and uh and just look after your So.
Speaker 4: Everyone had a nice Mother's Day. I had the best one.
Speaker 1: Every had a good mother, say, didn't you?
Speaker 4: All I needed was everyone home with me. We cooked pizzas together. God's ain't got to work out and it was.
Speaker 1: Seriously, I'm peaking now.
Speaker 3: Was our first buck of the episode, and you did in the last couple of seconds.
Speaker 1: I love it. Yeah. Okay, guys, good on you have a good week.
Speaker 4: Huh Chacher.