Speaker 1: We got Get you the morning every day, every gentlemen, adelaides, he's been making us laugh for over two decades.
Speaker 2: Wait does that make him sound old?
Speaker 3: At age fifty percent of men start to lose what.
Speaker 4: They Willie Wonko having fun. It's not the way it's written on my guy.
Speaker 5: But she's right.
Speaker 6: He's a comedian, broadcast television presenter, podcast host and a children's writer and he's back on our screens with his show The Hundred.
Speaker 3: It's all about Australians. They're the ones that join us each week, and so I guess there's people love watching themselves.
Speaker 6: Please welcome to No Him Night or nine an no.
Speaker 2: Lee Lee.
Speaker 3: Lord, guys, you left off dim fim producer. I'm just I've just reliefed a joke during COVID about whether we could make a premium dim them this five years to actually get it right now. Yes, I've got Jimmies and Kinney. You can actually get a a cole.
Speaker 7: That is.
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 4: Stop it? Oh my god? And aren't you opening it a bar in New York? Did I see that somewhere as well?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, we opened Old Mates, which again took about three years. I don't know why they were all rounding it at the same time. But if you're ever in New York and you want to splash of Australia, head to Old Mates is the only ozie pub in.
Speaker 8: Manhatt So then surely you get the best dimmies that you could possibly put in your mouth in this bar in New York.
Speaker 3: We actually haven't connected it two yet.
Speaker 4: One on one mate.
Speaker 3: That's a good point, Joe. Yes, I don't think Coals have expanded yet to America, so we'll have to find another operator there.
Speaker 4: And at the risk of sounding like I'm stalking you on social media, you're doing a big renold is it at Weerribee or it's just like an old, really old mansion. Hazy.
Speaker 3: It sounds like it should be in the attis of Aza mill and it's tried of didy. I'm great about it. It's on the Yarra River, yeah, which is obviously the most beautiful river in the.
Speaker 4: World, second early to the Torrens here in Adelaidia.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Beck and I have found this place from eighteen seventy six and hadn't been lived in for thirty five years, so had grass growing through it?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: I actually you had been lived in and being unfair of the pigeons and the rats and the foxes that had lived in there. So we're trying to restore it at the moment, but it's a long process. I've been going for a year and a half. I've got two years to go.
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, very nice. I mean, can we go from one passion piece to another? And that of course is the Carlton Football Club go the blue? Why do you guys do it to yourself?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I just feel do you know, I feel so bad for Essendon and Carlton supporters. You're so tortured.
Speaker 3: I know, I know it's a tough one at the moment. Look, at least we're not Melbourne. That's what I keep saying myself, because at least we're not Melbourne. It's not about being the top. It's just about not being on the bottom. But you know, will cap the long season, as you know, being a being a football it's a long season. Thinks this sing around, Yeah, obviously I'll do a given him run for them and.
Speaker 4: Big chance to turn things around.
Speaker 8: On Thursday night, Andy Lee from the hundred is with us and coming up next He's going to give us a few examples of what's coming up on the show tonight, including what percentage of Australians are best friends with their siblings.
Speaker 6: He's been making us laugh for over two decades.
Speaker 2: Wait does that make him sound old?
Speaker 3: Percent of men start to lose what they're Willy Wonko having fun? It's not the way it's written on my k But she's right.
Speaker 6: He's a comedian, broadcast, a television presenter, podcast host and a children's writer and he's back on our screens with his show The Hundred.
Speaker 3: It's all about Australians.
Speaker 9: They're the ones that join us each week, and so I guess the people love watching themselves.
Speaker 6: Please welcome to No.
Speaker 5: Him Night by nine and.
Speaker 4: Now The Hundred is back. We love it when you come on because you always check a couple of curly ones at us. Let's go through it new.
Speaker 3: Season of one hundred and seven thirty New Times for seven thirty Wednesday. I don't know why they've bought us earlier. I'm sure they've ever watched the show. The content. Sometimes it's an appropriate for kids, but no family friendly. Now in fact, we're kicking enough because we're in a family friendly slot. With the topic of families oh yeah. So let me see if you guys understand or can pick any of these questions. I was Sophie Munkin's Hamish Blake. I'm not sure if you heard who might have not that's not familiar with him, but also Mike Gold's. Then, but what percent of Ozzie is considered their sibling a best friend?
Speaker 4: Sitling fight? Yeah, they fight like captain dogs until they get a bit older.
Speaker 8: I think you makes me think that it's a large percentage, because everybody who's got a sibling, it's either you're made of honor or your best man.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say seventy two considered, Yes, fifty percent.
Speaker 3: She's got that one forty five percent. You don't live in a wholesome family.
Speaker 4: There. You're giving families far too much credit for getting along.
Speaker 3: Exactly how many of us have been busted as a teenager sneaking out.
Speaker 10: Of the house.
Speaker 4: What depends if you got caught or not?
Speaker 2: Doesn't it all right? Legend? I'm going to go sixty two percent.
Speaker 4: No, I reckon it's lower than that thirty five percent.
Speaker 9: Twenty six Joe, And that's why she's just been a darling of radio a long time, even though it's a mood point. Hate is going like calm at the moment.
Speaker 2: Let's seems like I'm making zero on three and what the.
Speaker 3: Senate Australians stack their cutlering and the dish washer with the handles facing up.
Speaker 2: Oh why do that?
Speaker 4: So I've got it? Yeah, because I've got a tray, one of those slide out trays.
Speaker 9: I'm to.
Speaker 8: God, I'm not trying to be I'm still taking my dishes down to the tyrant. I'm going to say, hi, I'll go, you go first the time.
Speaker 4: Actually, okay, you've already lost. I don't play ducks and drakes with me.
Speaker 2: It's a long season.
Speaker 4: As Andy said, yeah, probably sixty two percent.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm going to go sixty three percent.
Speaker 3: And you'd lose. You're row and three like half my friends. I don't know why people put the handles up. The part that's in your mouth you want to clean, that's the part that you should face. The water for hot water, that's good, do it.
Speaker 4: It's the knife thing. You don't want to cut someone with your knives facing arm.
Speaker 3: Quickly you're diving in there to unpack it.
Speaker 4: Andy, you're an absolute legend. Thank you so much, for coming on the show.
Speaker 2: Hundred and Lee is back tonight seven thirty on Channel nine and nine. Now.
Speaker 1: The following segment is the mature audiences only and contain content, graphic language and nudity.
Speaker 4: Not that you'll see it is easily offended.
Speaker 2: Well, you're about to find out just how easily your father. He's only money Jody.
Speaker 4: Six.
Speaker 2: But what I will say is only for a few minutes.
Speaker 4: One of your best segues, I reckon.
Speaker 2: Filthy Conte. Could we talk about only fans?
Speaker 4: Please please?
Speaker 8: It's not the phenomenon that is only fans. She just keeps on getting stronger and stronger. There's all these articles that are popping up for me that just makes me wonder, which the trajectory that only fans heading is really quite alarming.
Speaker 2: Okay, in my way, here's a headline for it.
Speaker 8: I'm an only fan star my insane work ethic which is stronger than nine to five workers.
Speaker 2: This is Haley Davies. She's a twenty six year old only Fans creator.
Speaker 8: So she's come out and listed the reasons why her job is basically hard and more important, she puts some more rows and you stops there.
Speaker 2: A nine to five worker.
Speaker 4: Do tell why and how? Hailey Davies, the twenty six year old Only Fans Star, is working harder than a nurse or a teacher.
Speaker 2: Got well, I think more so. It's just a demanding schedule.
Speaker 8: She reports working approximately fifty hours per week, engaging in tasks such as content creation, managing spreadsheets, tracking sales, marketing, responsibilities comparable to those in conventional professions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, so it's just getting your gear off and filming and putting on the internet.
Speaker 4: The inset photo is just her in some sort of leather underwear, just playing with her hair with a choker collars. Yeah, hard working professional.
Speaker 2: Good spot on, Hailey, make sure you put that in the spreadsheet. Let's move on to Lily Phillips.
Speaker 4: What's Lily doing?
Speaker 8: She says that she doesn't regret sleeping with one hundred and one men in one day, despite her tearful breakdown, because she just wanted to push herself to the limit.
Speaker 2: Ohne, I feel like The Only Fan Stars is sort of taking.
Speaker 8: Taking it to a level. Where are you supposed to be? Like, Oh wow, congratulations, I don't know, well done. You're a supreme athlete. I wish my kids were like you. Like, what are your role models?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not entirely sure. This is quite close to my heart at the.
Speaker 2: Moment because career change.
Speaker 4: No, because I have a friend whose son just got engaged to an only Fans star and her remark to me is she actually earns more money than all of us put together.
Speaker 2: So who's the full That's right.
Speaker 4: He's the fool was getting up at four o'clock in the morning and doing this plava.
Speaker 2: Did you see that's Bonnie Blue.
Speaker 8: I'm not sure if it was really not that she got engaged and it was still a college student. No, I'm just going to say this because it's an audiot six forty. What his caption was on the internet. He said, her wholes are for everyone, but her heart is mine. We're all human and we all make mistakes.
Speaker 4: Sometimes they're more public than other mistakes.
Speaker 2: Though sometimes they're funnier than others.
Speaker 4: So eagle eyed cricket fans have spotted a very unfortunate hon Air blunder after essays thrilling Sheffield. She'll win over the weekend, so we broke a twenty nine year She'll drought. It was a historic victory go Thesackers, but It's obviously was very confusing for our good friends over in Perth because in a newsroom over there, instead of using this South Australian logo, they use the South African Cricket.
Speaker 2: Team logo, which says SA Cricket.
Speaker 4: Yeah, these things can happen the protest and as we just tried to explain to producer Molly, that is the responsibility of the journalists doing the story to do a bit of googling and then you send it off to the graphics department. You say, use this please, but things can go awry. Things can go awry on the news desk. Check out Jodi and Hazy on Instagram. You you sitting on the Channel seven news desk the other day, said that you were at Nova Yeah.
Speaker 2: I said, that's a looking sport this afternoon on Nova.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then she was right to do it.
Speaker 8: Gertie said, hang on a second, Hang on a second there, Champ, Yeah, do you know where you are right now?
Speaker 2: And I had no idea and I blacked out and I passed up and I woke up in the hospital. That's what I felt me.
Speaker 4: You know that in between you had to chat to your boss before you woke up.
Speaker 2: In hospitals.
Speaker 8: Just alarming though, just how aggressively they got champed by Gerdie. That the process, and look, I've told you before that the souper, the little strap that comes up to say it says your name. I just put my name from one time on there. But so here's the thing. You've got to send off what you want in the background. So for Channel seven when you're watching sport in particular, maybe watching Bruce Abernethy, and then a little picture at the back there that comes up over your shoulder.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the journalist.
Speaker 8: Journalist responsibility to say exactly what you want and the words as well, and then you should check it afterwards and make sure it adds.
Speaker 4: Up hundred percent. You can check that on your computer to make sure that they've got the right image coming back at you.
Speaker 8: The editors that do these things, I'll just say, generally speaking, the ones that I've met, they're not.
Speaker 2: Sport enthusiasms heavy into sport. When you say just give me a.
Speaker 8: Picture for example of I don't know, Miles Bergman, you just want to make sure that the editors are using Google and not Bing. Because they're using Bing, there is a chance that they put in Miles Bergmann and Jason Francis, and there's a little bit confusion.
Speaker 4: Very similar looking, man. I have done that before, by the way, when I've done a story about you know, Hamish Harlotte and it was Charlie Dixon that popped up in the background.
Speaker 8: Not even similar except for maybe the tattoos. You're not the best one I've ever seen. And we're sitting there, This was maybe a couple of years ago, and we're sitting there watching the news and sometimes when you see them there watching the opposition of every go you're looking for, you're looking for.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, So it was a story.
Speaker 4: Seven and Channel nine, not great friends, that's no secret.
Speaker 2: It was a story about Michael Voss. Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: And it was I think a story about him probably joining the Blues, and it was something about Voss's time blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: And I'm not kidding. That was a bit of bread. Voss.
Speaker 4: How does that happen?
Speaker 2: Like that is classic bing? What does that happen? When Michael Boss?
Speaker 8: You type in Michael Voss to Google, you'll get three hundred thousand results. Oh man, And maybe the three hundred thousandth and first photo is his brother Brett.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it can easily happen, can't I steal?
Speaker 2: To this day?
Speaker 4: Who are the brothers? A coach in the IFL having a Scott brothers? The Scott brothers To this day, I couldn't tell you which one was which?
Speaker 2: Could you?
Speaker 9: Go?
Speaker 8: Okay, I can because here's a little trick for it and all the footy players and experts out there, Chris Kats, Brad Bombers.
Speaker 4: That's still to come with Jodie and Hazy on Adelaide's.
Speaker 8: That bill was really good. Say guys, that's chapel Bone. That's the key numbers.
Speaker 2: Jude.
Speaker 8: She is twenty seven years old. She's a young woman achieving a hell of a lot, and she is childless. Yes, that is also a key thing and something she said really quite recently on the Call Her Daddy podcast.
Speaker 4: Oh are you familiar with Alex Cooper's work on the Call Her Daddy podcast?
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 4: Now, it's actually huge in America.
Speaker 2: I really so.
Speaker 8: Chapparona said something which has really I'm not sure if it's irked people with kids, it's probably raised questions for people who don't have kids. Twenty seven year olds, we'll try and make a career she said this, and if you've got children, even if you don't, I'd love to know your thoughts.
Speaker 2: All of my friends who have kids are in hell.
Speaker 7: I actually don't know anyone who's like happy and has children at this age. I have like one year old, like three year old, four and under five and under. I literally have not met anyone who's happy, anyone who has like light in their eyes, anyone who has who.
Speaker 2: Has slapped is it's all looking too good? I'm like, why do my parents do that?
Speaker 4: Mat? I'm older a four.
Speaker 2: My mom had me at twenty three. Your thoughts because you had you had your first born very very early.
Speaker 4: I have Taylor at oh, I'm going to say twenty six. I think in the scheme of things now, I think more and more women are putting it off till later and later and later, and trying to do everything they want to do with their career because we've been sold this fur fee that we can have it all. I understand where she's coming from, because I remember being terrified before I had Taylor. I just wanting to know. I just wanted people to say, it's okay, You're going to be okay, Everything's going to be all right, And then when I did have her as a newborn, I was like, why didn't anyone tell me how hard? It's so hard? You know that more than anyone. Like those first couple of weeks, you're like, what the what's just happened?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 8: For me, I work a lot, and then I'll come home and I'll be home with the kids for like one or two hours, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, I'm exhausted.
Speaker 7: I can't do that.
Speaker 2: And Carl's like, that are on from five to thirty this morning.
Speaker 4: Exactly right, So it is hard. I see what Chapel's saying. I don't think she's trying to be disrespectful to anyone who can't have children any of that. I think that's just her observation that her friends her age are struggling, and that's motherhood.
Speaker 2: I find interesting.
Speaker 8: When I saw the article the comments on this, and I expected the people to absolutely smash her. It's a lot of people that either agree with her or say, yes, it's really really hard and I'm shaking and I'm a mess the whole time.
Speaker 2: But I wouldn't change it for the world. No, that's the thing.
Speaker 4: And if you can get through those first couple of the years, parenthood just become so beautiful and it's the best thing you'll ever do in your whole entire life. But yeah, Chapel, I'm with you. Yeah, bricking hard.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 8: And here's where it gets very interesting. I think my daughter is at her craziest when she's running around the house going.
Speaker 2: Good buddy club.
Speaker 4: So thanks Chapel.
Speaker 2: She appreciate that, Chapel.
Speaker 4: I need to know.
Speaker 2: I need to know now.
Speaker 4: I need to know.
Speaker 9: I need to know.
Speaker 2: I need to know what news today to know.
Speaker 4: This is what you need to know.
Speaker 12: You know what you need to know.
Speaker 4: With Jodi and Hadi David, Beckham's former personal assistant, Rebecca Los has doubled down on claims she had a naughty four month affair with the soccer superstar. So she did an interview with sixty Minutes on Sunday Night. Hazy and the former model who worked for Beckham in two thousand and three when he was transferred to Real Madrid. Can you remember this, I reckon. I was in England at the time. It was the biggest scandal ever ever.
Speaker 2: I thought you're talking about it. He's moved. I was like, massive, massive sports.
Speaker 4: Your sports brain, the way it works is quite extraordinary. You can take any topic that we're talking about.
Speaker 8: Was about to say, where were you when you heard the news that David Beckham was transferring to Reale.
Speaker 4: From Manchester United? Got to move anyway. She says that she has stuck to the truth over the years, despite the athletes legal team calling her claims absolutely ludicrous. Can you remember in the documentary that they did postionion Becks and he alluded to the affair and said the allegations were very hot. They were very hard on Victoria.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and look in touch on it very much today. No great accent too.
Speaker 8: The way so much which is quite hard with his accents surprises a lot of people when you hear him speak for the first time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, she's one of those bokes that you would just be like in an intimate situation, I would have.
Speaker 2: I've got this need for those beautiful lips. That's sort of yeah, I understand that.
Speaker 4: Anyway, this is what Rebecca Luis had to say on Sunday night on sixty minutes and.
Speaker 12: That's what you mean, let's go back to my hotel And I was like, I'm not going back to your hotel room.
Speaker 4: Come on, You're my boss.
Speaker 12: I think I actually said that to him and actually said no way, and then he just kept looking at me, and then I gave in, so we went back to his hotel room. I just look in his eyes and the way he looks at you, and it's quite hard not too. He's got a certain charismatic power about him. He's very good looking, and he can easily get what he wants and he knows it. I woke up with the biggest smile on my face. I also woke up thinking, oh, you know, I'm in their room.
Speaker 2: I'm just waiting for it.
Speaker 8: Just sort of feel like the way that she was talking that she was about to launch into it, well, and I just shagged him.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I think a lot of people my natural thought is can we just all leave it in the past. But the fact that he referenced it in the twenty twenty three documentary She Feels, and she said it just peeded me off. She said, it makes you want to stand up for yourself, and it makes you want to keep coming forward. I don't know, do you get to a point where you go I don't care what people think, like whatever, I think, what you want?
Speaker 2: Do you as in coming forward for free.
Speaker 4: Would she have been paid for it? Oh? Okay, So that's very naive of me for someone that's worked in the media to.
Speaker 2: Her some stuff up.
Speaker 4: But then she went on to talk about the fact that she had a shower afterwards after her liaison with David Beckham, her alleged liaison, and she said it was like all Victoria's products were it was just very weird.
Speaker 2: And then do you have the nerve to use some of them?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 2: My god, I use the body.
Speaker 4: Wise it'd be tempting because Victoria would have a lovely shampoo and condition it would be so super expensive. And also that do you use a razor's your thing? Wouldn't that be a kick?
Speaker 2: And now that is that's the top shelf.
Speaker 8: But also in a situation that I can see my wife and much like Victoria just bouncing around the corner and.
Speaker 2: Like, are you using the expensive shap though, I'm like, you mean the purple one?
Speaker 11: Don't use it?
Speaker 2: All right, don't use it. It was a huge yesterday.
Speaker 4: He was a massive day. So we had the Prime Minister in the studio and let me tell you, isn't that quite the exercise when the Prime Minister drives underground into the building into the car park. Also special shout out to Kim Adams in sales who asked his security detail to move their car out of her car up. I'm pretty sure you saw those bodyguards, right. They weren't budgeting. So we had the Prime Minister in the studio and I have to say political persuasions aside, and I don't really necess I really haven't he he's a lovely man.
Speaker 2: Yeah. He was fun, wasn't he.
Speaker 4: He was really fun. He was a good sport and he was really cute to my daughter who had gotten up at four o'clock in the morning to come meet him. And we were just chatting and I said, yeah, you know, now she's trying to get out of science today, and he goes, do you want a note? And it was just it was the most spontaneous, sort of organic.
Speaker 8: Thing because it was perfect because we were off air, so we'd done a couple spots with him and and he was just sort of getting ready to go and then which is a bit of a mat and great, and then all of a sudden he's writing a note for your daughter to get her out of something from school.
Speaker 4: He sat there for ages too. He sort of labored over it and he's got beautiful handwriting. Can I say for a primer, but do you know what I love? You know footy players like you know when they signed something and they'll sign it with their number. Yeah, he was like Anthony albaneasy thirty one.
Speaker 2: I was in thirty first Prime Minister.
Speaker 4: It was amazing. Yeah, so it was a really big day.
Speaker 8: I forgot this morning some Thunderbirds tickets for the best Caller because it is their first game this weekend. I just want to put it out there, what happened to you that no one believed? Just because I can guarantee you, Thank Goodness for your daughter Peyton having video evidence. Yes, because if she rolls into school and even with the teachers like look I got a note.
Speaker 2: From the PM, they're gonna be like that. That did not happen, No way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that did not happen moments. Let's go to Jade from Corimandal Valley. Hello Jade, Hello, Hi, what was your that didn't happen moment? Please?
Speaker 10: So basically, I went on a trip to Sydney with my older sister when I was about fifteen, and during that trip I lost my phone on a train in Sydney, which was impossible to get back. So I just I just lost my phone, came back to Adelaid, got a new phone whatever.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 10: About four years, four or five years after that, I was not living with my parents anymore, but my parents at about midnight had a swat team rock up to their house banging on the doors asking for me, and they were like, what's going on. Supposedly the phone that was still linked to my name that I had lost was being used to send bomb threats.
Speaker 12: Hello.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 10: So then I'm, you know, happily at my house away from my parents, sleeping, and I get a call from the police saying, yeah, is this your name? Is this your phone number? I was like no, They like and then yeah, I think my family told them that I had lost a phone. And then they're like confirming, you know, did you lose a phone?
Speaker 9: I was like, yeah I did.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you've seen it, jabe, but that's got real adolescence vibes. Yeah, well yeah, wow, okay, it all will clear it up. Yes, yeah, well they believed me, so yeah.
Speaker 8: She's like yeah, I was waiting for the security. I'd be like, you got thirty seconds left Jade.
Speaker 4: World, I j thank you so much for the call.
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, that's awesome. Thirteen twenty four ten, Keiy from coming, What happened to you that no one believes? Yes, that's ridiculous too.
Speaker 4: By the way, Yeah yeah, And also if you missed all the action from yesterday, make sure you jump on the website. And our chemic god Josh is so pleased because he's like, yesterday I made a video that went on the Prime Minister's socials. So I'm out, I'm done. My work here is done.
Speaker 2: Dropped this mic, didn't it?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten. What happened to you that no one believes?
Speaker 4: Should this is Adelaide's.
Speaker 6: Favorite way to awake Jenny one.
Speaker 8: Night, it's thirteen twenty four ten. Course up for grabs some Thunderbird sixts that first game this weekend?
Speaker 2: What happened to you that no one believes?
Speaker 4: Because yesterday my thirteen year old rocked up to school and she had a letter from the Prime Minister saying you don't have to do your science test. So we're asking on thirteen twenty four to ten, what happened in your life? And you've told people and They're like, why are you so full of it? Like that's absolutely BS.
Speaker 2: Well politically and respectfully, I think that's BS.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's go to Hailey from Woodville, West, Hey, Haley, Hi, all right, what's that didn't happen? Story?
Speaker 13: So I accidentally got baptized, but I thought I was doing to It's good.
Speaker 2: Your accidentally and how does that happen?
Speaker 4: Hailey?
Speaker 13: I was born Also, I looked up on my gift groups near me and turns out that it was very out of date. And they went in and it was an older group church and I couldn't leave so awkward, and then I just split along with the baptisms that were happening that day.
Speaker 2: No, of course, that makes that makes complete sense.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, Haley, hayes un a polite people, but even you and I would be like, that's enough, You're not baptizing me? All right? Michelle from here? Chris, good morning?
Speaker 10: Hello?
Speaker 4: Hello? What is your that didn't happen moment?
Speaker 5: So a little while ago, I owned a subway and I served delt a good room.
Speaker 2: Oh let's go take it through, did you?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 5: So she had the chicken classic from Old English. She's posted with all the salads and extra helopeen Delta the southwest of Yeah.
Speaker 4: Of course, Okay, this is a key question here. Six inch or foot long?
Speaker 5: It was a foot long and she was Yeah, she was just on her way to watch her brother play footy.
Speaker 4: Michelle, by the way, probably would have been playing alongside Andrew Hoes back in the day. Do you remember looking Delta in the crowd with her foot long?
Speaker 2: Not the foot long?
Speaker 8: But she did come to a couple of grand finals, and I reckon she took thirty to forty thousand selfies and was a delight for each and every one.
Speaker 5: She was very, very lovely.
Speaker 4: She was very lovely.
Speaker 5: And then after when she left, I was like, I'm pretty sure that was Delta, Gridrom where's my CCT for footage and my computer woman working?
Speaker 2: I didn't have them.
Speaker 4: Why would you ever sell your subway? By the way, that is, if I ever had a business way?
Speaker 2: Thanks every day, top shell.
Speaker 4: How good is it?
Speaker 2: Thirty three team?
Speaker 8: What happened to you that no one believes? Thirteen twenty four ten, we're taking your calls? What happened to you that no one believes? Off the back of your daughter becoming an INTN celebrity with her interaction with the Prime Minister.
Speaker 4: Yeah, incredible scenes. He wrote her a note and said, you don't have to do your science test today because you've been help pointing out the importance of STEM and providing a youth perspective.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: And if you just heard about it and you didn't see video evidence, particularly at Jodan Hayes, you be like that didn't happen?
Speaker 4: Also April fourth day, kidding me, Let's go sorry, I didn't want to cut you off.
Speaker 2: Then that's okay.
Speaker 4: Let's go to Kendle from Brooklyn Park as I cut you off again, Kenda, what was your that didn't happen moment?
Speaker 9: Hello?
Speaker 14: I had this memory of when I was going to school video many on a bus that wasn't a school bus, that was a public bus, but there were lots of children on the bus and we were coming from Henley Beach and there was a big bang and we're like, oh my gosh, what was that. There was a pelican. A pelican had basically well, the bus had hit a pel and the bus had to stop, the bus drive, we just stopped, got the pelican out, and it's scoring me. But it was actually so traumatic at that age to see you know, this awful pelican. I think it died instantly. I think it actually just yeah, I think it was deep. So he had to get rid of it, wipe the bus down, and you get to school and I get to start with the morning really late, probably at least an hour late, and so the biology and biology to teach the doul you know, where do you think you've been? And I'm like, we have the bus hit the pelican and we had to wait, and he's like looking at me, like, yeah right, tell me something, tell me something's better than that. I'm like, that actually just happened. No one believes.
Speaker 10: This again all pelican hit the something original that, you know, making up.
Speaker 8: For the next week thanks this traumatic vision of pelican coming into the rocking in the corner.
Speaker 4: It's just soon from stir Good morning, Sue, Good morning guys watching that didn't happen moment?
Speaker 11: Please My tumble drive fell on a car?
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, of course a bit.
Speaker 8: It's I'm pretty sure that is a direct script out of some sort of cartoon involving the Wildly Code.
Speaker 11: What happened, Sue, I had actually borrowed a car from work because my car needed repairs, booked this car home for one night, parked it in the garage, wanted to protect the car, make sure nothing happened to it. The tumble drive fell off the bracket that was lodged on the wall in the garage and fell and hit the car.
Speaker 4: Explaining that when that happens, and so that was met with much disbelief from the company.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, sure, yeah, No, I didn't, thank.
Speaker 4: You, Sue. Okay, we've got these Sunderbirds tickets away. I reckon. I don't think we can go past Jay from Corrimandel Valley's.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable swat team just breaking down.
Speaker 4: Her door because I heard lost mobile phone was used in a bomb threat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is outrageous.
Speaker 8: Do you know what as well? What are we doing here when we need to talk to Adelaid's newer celebrity. Oh yeah, get the latest on what life's like now for your Peyton Noddy After an interaction with the Prime ministery yesterday.
Speaker 4: Did she in fact get out of the science test?
Speaker 2: All the questions that's the big question.
Speaker 4: Desperately need answers them all right?
Speaker 8: Did the note work? And if you're like, what is this Nobel? Please check it out at Jody and Hazy. We're going to speak to Peyton Oddie Adelaide's newest celebrity next on over nine.
Speaker 2: One note