Speaker 1: Welcome back to the Where's Your Head Out Hotline, our weekly show where we catch up with each other and connect with you all on our hotline voicemail.
Speaker 2: We want to hear from you, guys, so please send your stories, questions, advice or tea. So Where's Your Head at pod at gmail dot com to be featured on one of our episodes.
Speaker 1: I'm Anna and I'm Matt. Let's jump in. Hello and good morning. How are you?
Speaker 2: Good morning? And I'm all right. I'm actually surprised I came in today. I woke up. I've woken up the last two days with the absolute most pounding migraine, So sorry if I'm a little bit. What's the word of we're in the dumps? Yeah, well I'm not in the dumps, but like geez, driving in was hard. Getting out of bed, I get the usual bed fog like when I brain fog when I get out of bed, but this was like next level. It feels like I've had like last night, I drank four bottles or spent a night on the prosecco.
Speaker 1: Does your vision go blurry with migraines?
Speaker 2: Not blurry? But I tend to like if you watch me. I was walking up the stairs, and I was like it came like even it starts like throbbing really hard, and like I've closed my eyes, like.
Speaker 1: You know, behind the pain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I like sort of closed my eyes and clinch to try get rid of it. Clinch or clench, clench, yeah, just to just try to get rid of that pain because it just fucking like, yeah, it sucks.
Speaker 1: Well, we appreciated that you've come into this very bright studio.
Speaker 2: This morning, I was picturing myself in bed because I woke up like a little bit earlier than normal because this headache. Yeah, migrain So I'm not even gonna underplay it with the headache migraine. And I was like thinking of myself in here literally with a pair of sunglasses. I'm just doing the podcast.
Speaker 1: You should have. I would not have complained.
Speaker 2: If I thought, though the vibe would probably be on the videos that I'm hungover because I'm sitting there like this like some sunning is on.
Speaker 1: So I was like, nah, well, look, as someone who suffers from migraines, I really empathize with you. It sucks. I actually saw this thing recently saying that apparently having one apple a day keeps the migraines away. Really, so maybe go home and have an apple after this. Definitely apparently it's supposed to help. I mean, once you've got a migraine, there's really like it's hard to get rid of.
Speaker 2: It's sort of like saying, like I said that apple a day keeps the doctor away. Because I was laying in bed and I was like, there's no way I'm doing a podcast. I'm going to the doctors. I'm like, this is fucked.
Speaker 1: When I get a migraine, I literally have to go into a dark room my vision, like my vision is gone, and then I'm like I vomit. Like that's how severe it is. And I was saying to Michael because I had a migraine a couple of months ago, and I was like, imagine if on my wedding day and I mean touched.
Speaker 2: Don't even say it, don't even put out no, but.
Speaker 1: Like it's actually because my migraines are so severe and like if I woke up on my wedding day with one, I would have to cancel the wedding. Like there's nothing that I can do other than spend half the day in bed. Once one starts coming on, it's that scary. So I'm just like I say, to be healthy, drink lots of water, all of the things, all of the things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. Maybe have an apple in your wedding day.
Speaker 1: Then haven't got one hundred apples?
Speaker 2: What do you need? You're like apples, just apples, apples in the morning.
Speaker 1: Four degrees this morning, very very cold morning in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: I had this conversation with my mum the other day. Yeah, I believe that this winter's warmer than last year. Though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there has been a couple of like sunny days, but.
Speaker 2: It's beautiful now.
Speaker 1: Been icy, really been icy. I know in Mildura it's like zero degrees as well. I'm expecting half to see snow in the coming week.
Speaker 2: Well I haven't yet. When I get up. I've always got up at the same time to go to my car at this time last year and this time this year, I haven't poured water on the windscreen for ice. Well, so that makes me think it's warmer.
Speaker 1: Get ready for the next couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Reckon, it's coming in August.
Speaker 1: It's coming. I mean, when it gets to this, it's almost like you prefer it just to be like, you know, minus ten, so you get a bit of snow. You know, you could go sledging, make a snowman, do all the wintery fun stuff.
Speaker 2: Unpopular opinion. Yeah I like colder weather.
Speaker 1: Really, but think about yourself, like on a beach with a.
Speaker 2: Cocktail, But think about you working in the hot and going about your everyday life in warm weather. I reckon it's better in the cold.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nah, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: You don't think so.
Speaker 1: I mean my ideal temperature in life is like twenty three degrees yeah, heaven, it's like not too hot, not too cold, can still be like not wearing a jumper.
Speaker 2: But oh I hate the discomfort of being hot though, while you're doing your everyday stuff and you're in your shorts and T shirt and you're still sweating, Like that's that makes you feel gross? I hate that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, look I have a confession to make.
Speaker 2: Yes, my child, Welcome to the confession. Boot.
Speaker 1: I broke my dry July. On Saturday. I had two events. So I had a long lunch with Michael's friends that was booked in for like three months, even before drive July was a thing. This was booked in. And then on top of that, we had Michael's best friend's birthday at the espie and anyway, I was like, you know what, I'm just gonna have a couple of drinks. I'm not gonna go ott. I'm just gonna like have a couple. I'm in a break drive ul, I'm gonna buy a token. It's okay. Anyway. One of the wars your Head at a fam.
Speaker 2: No Way was at the ESBI. I knew this would happen if I want to us, but I'm gone out and drunk. So it's like, I'm happier to you.
Speaker 1: And she came up to me and she was like, are you doing dry July tonight? Are you in the mocktails?
Speaker 3: And I was like, I'm sorry, I fail, And then I felt really guilty and then like yesterday I was just in the dump, so I was like, why did I drink?
Speaker 1: Like I wasn't even that upset about it. I was like, it's okay, like, you know, we have splendid this week and probably going to drink potentially there, but then again we'll I don't.
Speaker 2: Know did they did. The girl that came up to you, was she doing drive your Life?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. If she was like I'm doing because of you, and now you're out here drinking and now you're breaking it. I know it was you know what, if one of those events were on Saturday, I wouldn't have broke it. But because it was a double event, I was like, I feel like I'm.
Speaker 2: Allowed trying to rationalize it.
Speaker 1: Trying to rationalize it in my head.
Speaker 2: Rain, Yeah, No, I haven't. I haven't broken it since the first day. I have seen no need to. Like my family was around last night for you know, they were all having like wine years and I was just like, nam or, I'll stick to my diet lemonade, sugar free, but now.
Speaker 1: Where's your head out? Fam? Up in arms about you and your diet lemonade.
Speaker 2: I have laid off a little bit like this week because of the feedback I got, so I wasn't as strong on it. But it's there. It's definitely there.
Speaker 1: Do you think that you can cut it out? There could be someone sitting at home who's like a you know, dit coke feene and they're like, well, if Matt will do it, I'll do it. You just it's unnecessary.
Speaker 2: I know. I could replace it for sparkling water.
Speaker 1: Or water water or lemon water. Or tea. You're British.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: I literally hairble tea. Yeah, yesterday, I just bought a bunch of more teas. They're on special at coals. There's my recommendation. And I got like a digestive one as well, some more Kama male. I love it with honey and vanilla.
Speaker 1: I got this tea I think it's from Twinings and it has probiotics in it, and it's like a cleanse. It has like ginger turmeric. It's like maybe also what I got plus probiotics, and I was like, wow, probiotics in your tea. I mean talk about hitting a double wam. No, I don't think I don't whammy. What did I say? Double whammy?
Speaker 2: Whammy?
Speaker 1: Isn't that It's not about whammy, double whammy.
Speaker 2: That's from a COVENI is that guy? Yeah? I love my tea. So I have a I have like a cameo mile every night. If I have a normal ty in English breakfast before bed, I'm waking up like twice to take a pierce. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Nice, Oh no, not nice.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I was listening, don't cut that out.
Speaker 1: I got really distructed.
Speaker 2: I was like, if I was like, if you if you want to get up and go for two pieces a night, well that's up to you.
Speaker 1: Even one p night is too much for me. Like that is just like, yeah, no.
Speaker 2: It's brutal. I will sleep through. I've mastered the art of like sleeping through in my old house since I'm.
Speaker 1: Killed up, so they work bladder yeat.
Speaker 2: The bathroom was on the other end of the house. I was like, there is in that haunted house I used to live. I was like, there's no chance I'm getting up and walking down there, like zero chance.
Speaker 1: Well, speaking of houses, Michael and I have gone from having two bathrooms so one each to one. And let me tell you the adjustment period has been real.
Speaker 2: Do you like a match every time? After this? Do you say keep clear from no?
Speaker 1: We have we have vipoo. Have you ever tried vipoo?
Speaker 2: I used it this morning actually because I want tom.
Speaker 1: It's so good. Really yeah. Do you have like a little like pink purple one? We have the pink one and it is justified. I love the smell of vipoo.
Speaker 2: Pink one. I'll look into that one and then the yellow ones downstairs at mums. I know that I can't smell Glen twenty. So Glen twenty triggers me from when we were renovating the bathroom. Yeah, and there was we left well, the builder left a hole in where the water comes out from the bath and birds nested under the bath and they like that. The eggs hatched and they didn't. The eggs died, like the baby birds died and it was the worst.
Speaker 1: That's so sad.
Speaker 2: But could you imagine like rotting dead birds covered by Glenn twenty. It was like the in the bathroom you were showering and getting ready, and it was the worst smell I have ever smelled. Whenever I smelled Glen twenty. Anyone in my family that's listening to this will say the same thing. They'll be like it just triggers me straight away and trigger them.
Speaker 1: I'm just like still more upset about like the little ducklings that died or not ducklings birds.
Speaker 2: Who knows what they were, what breed of bird. But you know that's nature.
Speaker 1: It's not nature getting stuck onto a fucking bar. That's such a shame. But anyway, one toilet. It's like in the morning we wake up and it's like a race to the toilet, like who's at first? Because I like to relax in the toilet.
Speaker 2: Take my tongue, So you're more worried about like timing wise, who's on the toilet, not the smell of the aftermath.
Speaker 1: No, no vipooh covers in masks at all.
Speaker 2: But like, you know, would you go to the toilet in front of.
Speaker 1: Michael to do a number two?
Speaker 2: Fuck?
Speaker 1: No? Would you?
Speaker 2: No? No, I wouldn't. I'm just asking you.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine, like I ever, ever, ever, ever going for a number two in front of anyone on the planet, Like no one will ever be close enough to me. Maybe my future child, but even then I wouldn't really want to like subject anyone to that, Like it's like alone time. It's a mean time.
Speaker 2: I love. I love going to the shitter, like just spending my time in there. I love it. It's the best.
Speaker 1: I'll sit on tiktokpat all over the mic.
Speaker 2: I love it. But I was I know couples that will go to the toilet in front of themselves. It's pretty common.
Speaker 1: It's not that common. There's no way.
Speaker 2: Let's take it to the Facebook, because guys, let us know. I I remember I had an X that there was two bathrooms, so I'd go in mine and go to the toilet at her house and she would just kick the door open, and I'd be sitting there and I'd be like, seriously, like I need this is my alone time, Like give me some space.
Speaker 1: I would be so mad about that, Like I wouldn't even like pretend to be cool about it. I'd be like, get the fuck out right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my shit doesn't stink, So I'm not worried about that, Matte, Yes it does.
Speaker 1: Like I don't know why you have this ongoing dialogue with yourself about that.
Speaker 2: It's so wid you just convinced.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: When you decided to make that alf and just roll with it for about three years and no one's question to accept me. I absolutely just can't believe that unless you're eating water and cardboard. I'm sure your ship has stunk before, very rare. Don't smell okay, okay, we have no one cares.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't even know that, free.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Splendor. We're heading to.
Speaker 2: Byron Bay Thursday morning.
Speaker 1: This Thursday, So if you're going to Splendor, guys, four pm. Matt and I will be in the podcast tent called the Forum. We're going to be doing a forty five minute show. We're going to talk about all things how to at a festival, the good, the bad, the ugly, and all the tips. And we have some pretty wild festival stories. So if you're going to Splendor, make sure that you come and see us, Come say hi, and if not, that episode will go live next week.
Speaker 2: And also, if you guys want your voice played over the loud speakers at Splendor in the grass, could be something in achievement you want to tick off, send us in. Send us in a horror story you have from a festival. We want to hear it.
Speaker 1: We have actually a couple of fucked up festival horror stories, so if you do have one, make sure you send it.
Speaker 2: Could not be any well probably it couldn't be any worse than the ones we have, but if it is, i'll you know what could off? I want to hear it.
Speaker 1: I want to challenge except yeah.
Speaker 2: Challenge except it. So last Friday, an I went in to see a psychiatrist. That's right, So about my ADHD. My first appointment. It's one of I think I'm not sure exactly, he said, there'll be another one. I have to bring a family member or someone that knows me well in with me, and he will ask them questions. But he asked me a bunch of questions. I'm not going to go too much into detail. It's obviously personal that sort of stuff, but I'll be as open and as transparent about it as possible, just you know, the usual questions about like ADHD, like what do you like about your tension? How do you do this? You feel in a form? All that sort of stuff. At the end he said to me, he was like, look, I've done this for twenty two years. I've seen anywhere between twelve hundred and fifteen hundred patients that have ADHD. Matt, it's you. You have ADHD. So it was look, I'd I'm not gonna lie. I knew going in that that was going to be the result. I think it was quite obvious about the way I lived my life of a lot of the stuff that I've realized over the couple of last three to four months that I've been doing research about it. So I think I still got emotional when he told me. I like teared up a bit. Obviously it's not so much validation, but it's sort of And what I said to him as well was, this isn't an excuse for my bad behavior. I don't want it to be an excuse for why I do this, why I do that, Why in certain situations I act like this, I said, I don't want it to be an excuse. I want it to be more a solution and a tool that I can use for future relationships and for people around me, so they know that this is how I'll get in these situations or for myself. So I know that when I'm reacting or like doing something that isn't so much like not frown upon but not like acceptable in that situation, that I can adapt and easily learn from it. So yeah, so's he's said he wants to try me on medication. I'm obviously open to whatever. I've you know, put a lot of my body over the years, so I'm willing to try the medication. I think a little bit of it scares me from what I've done the research on it. That like they say that, like because as someone with AHD has like orbiting thoughts and then to know that that sort of switches off and it's just one dialogue in your head. Sort of scares me because I've obviously gotten used to so many so much for like not voices. That sounds like, you know, but like an orbiting amount of thoughts going darting from thought to thought, So like that scares me, but also at the same time, I'm sort of excited. He also said to me as well, he said, he said, look, this isn't a bad thing, and he started listing the pros of having ADHD, and look, it isn't all bad. There's a lot of pros that come out of it as well.
Speaker 1: What's the prose that he said?
Speaker 2: Obviously people, they're really well around people, adapting to people and like the people. Person working memories a con of ADHD, So when you put someone on the spot like that, it's hard to list them. Obviously, in high stressful situations you're good at like adapt like not adapting, but you're good at, like in pressure situations, thinking clearly and remain and remaining calm, which it's been something my whole life, which like I just thought was me, Like, I've listed a couple of things. When he said that that, I'm like that, Fuck, I can't remember him now. My working memory obviously.
Speaker 1: Shit I've no, that's all good. I mean, it must feel pretty validating for you. I remember when you first brought it up with me and you're like, I'm pretty sure I have ADHD. You know the psychologists was a psychologist, the psychologist on Love Island said that they think I have it. I've kind of put it off. It must be nice to just be like, okay, I was right, yeap, Like this is me And I think you're so accepting of yourself and it's so great to see. And I think so many people around us have it. And it's only now that people are starting to understand what ADHD is and it's I think I think back in the day it was seen as a negative, but I think people who are so much more accepting and just it's it's normal, right, like if not everyone is going to be the same, and everyone's differences are well.
Speaker 2: When I had to chat with a couple of my mates to be on I got a couple of reactions from a couple of them, Oh you as well, you think you've got it? That sort of thing. I was joking. It was banter, but like, I think it's gone so much that way now that everyone's like, oh, everyone's getting it. But I think the awareness about how much it fluctuates from person to person means that a lot more people have it. Because back in the day when we were at school, ADHD was just that troubled guy in the.
Speaker 1: Just like one kid out of the class. It wasn't like I saw a stout being like two out of three people apparently have ADHD, which is a crazy amount, like that's insane.
Speaker 2: And it was the kid that just in the corner I would be like, you know, like fight someone for no reason or punch a wall or throw a desk. Like. It wasn't the me, the class clown who was distracting everyone, you know what I mean. That was sort of like, oh, he's just like, you know, not interested in school. But that was why because I had ADHD, I wasn't I couldn't concentrate, so I distract everyone with me. Hopefully now in schools they're like they're addressing it a lot earlier and getting onto it. And then because like I said, I imagine knowing like, fuck, you know twenty.
Speaker 1: Years ago, does it feel to be diagnosed at twenty eight? Are you kind of.
Speaker 2: Like fuck, I don't I don't have regrets or change anything. It just explains so much, like so much of my decisions I've made in life or situations that I've been in and the way I've reacted and stuff like that. Yeah, it validates you, Yeah, it validates Yeah. Like one sample was like I don't know, like I was sinking back to love, aren't and how I was like so emotional, like crying, like it was obviously that you've got You're tired, they're not they're sleep depriving you, all that sort of stuff. I grew up in a household where like you could express your feelings, but like I felt, I feel thing so much more stronger than people that don't have it. So like when I feel something, it's fucking like it's really immense full amount of like feelings than the average person.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So just even that that, like it just explains that. And then like there's just so many things in life that's just explained. Yeah from it.
Speaker 1: Well, when you called me to tell me like, yeah, I've got the diagnosis I have ADHD, my response was like I'm so happy for you, Like, I'm so happy for you that you found out that you can now like you know, do as you please. Like you can take medication, you cannot take medication. You can do what's right for you. But yeah, like all of the things and the ways that you act which might be somewhat different to someone else, you're now like, Okay, there's a reason why.
Speaker 2: The reason why I've done like this sort of stuff why I just want to bring awareness to it as well. Like I mean, if you've got a kid out there that you think, this is someone out there that you think has it, or a kid or like your friend, maybe just encourage them to get tested. That's essentially how I went and got tested.
Speaker 1: A friend of mine, a close friend of mine, her friend just got diagnosed with ADHD. And then she said to one of my best friends, I think you have it. And she was talking me through some of the symptoms, some of them quite similar to yours actually, And I was like, it's so interesting because people think that people are all like with ADHD, people are jumping on the bandwagon, but it's actually not that. It's that the more people who bring awareness to it, and the more people start to understand the actual symptoms of it, the easier it is to pick it out in other people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And like you said, it's two and three people, so that's like over half people have it. But yeah, and that's what I think everyone's like, Oh everyone's dropping on the bandwagon, blah blah blah. But it's not. It's that there's awareness around it, and you stop on one TikTok of it. You know, your algorithm completely changes like ADHD and then you're a far I've got the same thing as that, Like, that's exactly how I am. I've got this trait. I've got that trait, you know what I mean. Yeah, and not all traits fall into everyone. Not everyone has everything. He was explaining that there's either you can more. I can't remember exactly what he said, but like it was either like you're more like you get distracted easily, or it was something else and I fall somewhere in the middle. He was saying, where I can hyper focus on things, but at the same time I get distracted.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh that was a positive actually, that you can hyper focus on things that you like and like achieve and you don't take no for an answer when you see something you don't you look at it for well, you know my opinion on that.
Speaker 1: I think that I might have it, but girls, will you.
Speaker 2: Girls show it a lot differently to how guys do. Yeah, so they're a lot better at disguising it, yeah than a guy is. Yeah. So I think you have a lot of traits of it. Yeah, you fall maybe somewhere on the spectrum of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Like I said, people show it differently, and it's like, have it different traits of it?
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, look, we're going to talk so much more on this podcast now about adhd adhd in relationship.
Speaker 2: I would love to get an expert on about relationships. Obviously a lot of my relationships would have run a lot smoother if I had known this. So I want to get an expert on or someone from TikTok that talks about it and interview them about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you can kind of also like tell us more about your appointments and things that go on. Yeah, you know, I might get tested just to see if that's right. Look at him looking at me, It's like you definitely have that.
Speaker 2: You have a lot of traits. I'll say that I'm the first. Yeah, now I remember you can I can see it in people actually will not see it. Sorry, I'm not like Chia tresplaining stretch of the imagination, but like I can see traits and people remember. And then I said, that person, why I didn't tell you, but I thought that person had it. Then we went on their Instagram and they were talking about it. Yeah, yeah, and I was like I knew at the moment I was like talking to him, I was like, they definitely have it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so interesting. It's such an interesting It's kind of like a whole new world. Like I've never even thought about ADHD in my life until you mentioned and started talking about it, and I was like, well, what are the traits? Like what is this?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What what even is ADHD? What does it mean?
Speaker 2: Like I said before, it was always just that kid in the corner that was like running a muck and like being disruptive. If it was never like, you know, the charming, funny guy or the you know, the girl that just wouldn't say no for an answering like that. That was never what anyone thought of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, okay, well look back on that note, let's jump into our hot land. Hello, you've reached Anna and that we can't get to the phone right now, but please leave us a message on our hot line after the beep.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this hotline comes in from Meg, So just a.
Speaker 4: Bit of an embarrassing story for you. So for a bit of context, I've had pretty bad bow problems in the past and recently. And one day I went into work, so I worked by myself in this little retail store. So if I ever need to go to the toilet, I've got to kind of run anyway. So I'm sitting there by myself. I just started and I kind of just felt this like liquidy, schoolishy sensation in my pants. So I've stood up and all I could smell was just shit. So I ran to the toilet and pulled down my pants. It's just destroyed my jeans and my undies. So had to throw my undies in the bin, tried my best to wipe it up in my jeans as best as possible, but the toilet we have is just shit, so I still had who in my pants, and I ran back into the shop, hopefully, like you know, for no one to be in there, no customers, I had to serve anything, so I could just quickly get some wet wipes and just wipe my jeans clean and then I'd be good to go. But then when I've run back into the store, there's just customers everywhere. So I'm serving all of these customers with still shit in my pants, Like all you can smell from me is just shit. And I've served these customers whatever did that, it was fine. And then when they were all gone, I didn clean myself up. It was good to go, and then I just worked the rest of the day. I had wet pants from the wet wipes, still smelled like shit, and I couldn't even wear my undies. So yeah, anyways, thanks.
Speaker 2: Thank you for sharing that with us. Meg.
Speaker 1: There's a very vulnerable moment share fucking.
Speaker 2: Irritual bow syndrome. I know someone I know used to well still I guess has it, And they were telling me a story about how they couldn't make it home and they did it in the car like they like stood up trying to hold onto it, like sat up like that, and it would all over the seat, all over them.
Speaker 1: Oh that's so that sucks because it's kind of like it's out of your control. But then you have to deal with like the ramifications of being like this shitty, stinky person. Wouldn't you wear like maybe a nappy? Well, I was gonna say more like a padd.
Speaker 2: Would hold on too. I don't know any pads, but I don't think it's I think it's.
Speaker 1: Like an actual hard ship. I think it's like water. So wouldn't it just like soak it up? Maybe?
Speaker 2: Jeez, you'd know more about a pad than I do. I've never personally used one.
Speaker 1: Maybe a n fuck. I would wear a nappy like just because I would be like a little worried. Okay, and un less you can bin the nappy.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. I'm gonna tell your story so you don't feel alone. This might not make it to the actual final cart. Let's just tell it and we'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: Oh god man.
Speaker 2: So it's Australia Day with all my mates sitting around drinking at a friend's house.
Speaker 1: I'm so worried.
Speaker 2: It's not that bad. It had everyone shut had a fart that's followed through, or shot themselves. I haven't, you haven't. No, let's just see how this goes. And we're all sitting there drinking over I was sitting around talking to people and I was like that one, I need a fart. One followed through?
Speaker 1: What followed through became a ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little bit like came out. Should I tell this? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean you're already telling it.
Speaker 2: It's not that bad. It's not that bad.
Speaker 1: Shout yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And I was like fuck. Like it was like a house party. Everyone was there in the middle of the afternoon. I was like, fuck, what do I do? I quickly ran to the bathroom. There was girls all in the bathroom. I was like, fuck, I can't go here, you know. And I was like, you know what, Fuck, I'm just gonna go home. It was around the corner from my house. I was like, fuck it, I'm just gonna go home. So I booked Uber. I remember that I was out the front. People were arriving and they're trying to talk to me, and I was like nope, nope. I like scurried, scurried away, hopped in the Uber and it just fucking stunk. And I remember like winding down the window and I was like, sorry, mate, I keep dropping. Fuss. It's nothing I could do. Got a sore stomach.
Speaker 1: You were dressed it with the Uber driver. He's probably like, this is the worst fucking job.
Speaker 2: Rating has never gotten ratings ever recovered from that. You were out of five, got yeah, got home through the unders out. But yeah, so it happens to the best of us. So Meg, you're not alone there.
Speaker 1: Well, Matt, thank you for making Meg not feel alone therefore, whilst also outing yourself.
Speaker 2: Look and I feel like like it's happened, you don't hasn't happened to you.
Speaker 1: I mean, no one that I know has ever talked about it happening. But I mean maybe it's happened and people don't admit to it. It.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I've kept that I reckon that was probably one of my da that was vaulted. Yeah, that was I'm telling my ex and she was like, probably don't tell anyone that story. Here I am on a podcast telling everyone, not a podcast, our podcast. Yeah true, on my podcast telling everyone about it. Geez what look yeah, no, I don't judge me. It was I was young. I was twenty one. I just you know, had had a couple too many beers and no judgment.
Speaker 1: But at least Meg had irritable bounce. She had an excuse that does suck for her, like fuck, yeah, well.
Speaker 2: How do you like, you said, how do you get around it? What do you do?
Speaker 1: Like? You just have to shower? You just need to change, like you need to go home, hey, sap like you did.
Speaker 2: But what do you reckon that? Like if she's had a workplace, how do you get around that? Like a retail thing? Slap the back in ten minutes, go the little shower, Yeah, put the.
Speaker 1: Little put the little side back in thirty minutes and then they literally don't come back, and you're like.
Speaker 2: Where I go have a shower, change, Maybe have a spare pair of underwear in your.
Speaker 1: In your car pair of underwear and pad. I think from now on, Meg.
Speaker 2: Nappy is as black what's the word as it sounds.
Speaker 1: It doesn't have to be like a nappy. It could just be like an oversized like nightpad maybe.
Speaker 2: With Grandma rundies on. Yeah, and then if that happens, just throw it out. You could never wear a g stree.
Speaker 1: I'm actually having the worst visuals in my.
Speaker 2: I decided this string this is. We've just really lowered the tone of this podcast.
Speaker 1: Move on.
Speaker 2: Okay, So that's all we've got time for on today's Hot Loane Guys, As always, we want you to send those hotlines and we love hearing. And look, Meg just outed herself for shitting herself like it could be anything we want to hear from you, guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, until next time, soa bye