Speaker 1: On scoring lives Ostrodia.
Speaker 2: This is the Wader Panalty Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the Rita Paney Show. Coming up tonight, the Albanezy government accused of squandering a four hundred billion dollar win for Patrick Kyline will.
Speaker 4: Be year to discuss the day's top headlines.
Speaker 3: The big immigration like exposed as data shows that low skilled workers.
Speaker 4: Are a net drain on the economy.
Speaker 3: Kosher Gata will have the details they always droll.
Speaker 4: Alex Steiner the latest from the US, and later in.
Speaker 3: The hour, seventy Bastion joins me to discuss why feminists the Loud and Proud Sisterhood are silent as shopping mi soverigny, institutional violence by the CFMU.
Speaker 4: He is exposed, and of course we never neglect Lefty is.
Speaker 3: Losing it Tonight, starring these two lovely lasses who spat on a man for being pro israt.
Speaker 5: Oens Yes, but first to an overgrown, spoiled brash with a chronic case of entitlement who winges and wines more than Greta Thunberg, despite being a billionaire living the most charm life imaginable.
Speaker 3: With a string of multi million dollar properties from his mansion and the historic town of Windsor to his skiing property in Whistler. And then there's the yachts. I mean, one cannot yacht in the Mediterranean at one's leisure without access to appropriately luxurious water vessels. Of course, despite living this charm life, John Hancock has decided to moan to the media this guy makes Prince Harry and Meghan Markle seem grateful and relatable.
Speaker 4: Here is a.
Speaker 3: Direct quote from the piece that appeared in The Australian. The dividends I received from Hancock prospecting annually don't even cover my lawyer's bills, let alone may yacht, Hancock quips.
Speaker 4: The victim playing is off the charts. This manchild is a.
Speaker 3: Multi billionaire with a bee among Australia's fifty richest, and yet he's not only suing his own mother for more, but he's now using the media to attack her, to demean her and her achievements.
Speaker 4: It's frankly shameful.
Speaker 3: It's the sort of petulant antiques that one would expect from a teenager or a toddler, not a fully formed man. As a mother, I struggle to understand how any son could drag his own mother into court for a decade long battle, and to top it off, Wine to the National Broadsheet claiming Australia's most successful business person isn't really that good at business.
Speaker 4: Let me read from the piece.
Speaker 3: Hancock is largely dismissive of his mother's track record, describing a string of investments as toilet flushes charming.
Speaker 4: And this is a direct quote. I think it's very interesting that projects my.
Speaker 3: Grandfather discovered or applied for, such as roy Hill, have gone very well. The jury is out on some of my mother's recent acquisitions, or really, that's how he wants to characterize the achievements of the woman who took a struggling business beset by all sorts of serious financial issues, and transformed it into a goliath that employs thousands of Australians, exports record amounts of iron ore, and is one of the country's biggest corporate taxpayers, contributing billions annually in federal and state taxes. Let me read now from a Sunday Times editorial.
Speaker 4: When Gina Ryan Hart took.
Speaker 3: Over Hancock Prospecting after the death of her father Lang Hancock in nineteen ninety two, she inherited a company on the brink, far from their powerhouse it is today. Hancock Prospecting had significant debts and many of its assets were under mortgage.
Speaker 4: That is the reality, and one.
Speaker 3: Would hope a man who has benefited from gener Reinhart's enormous success.
Speaker 4: Would be a little more appreciative.
Speaker 3: You think his mother's achievements would be a source of pride.
Speaker 4: Just think of how.
Speaker 3: Many hospitals, schools, roads have been built thanks to the billions Hancock Prospecting has paid in taxes. Missus ryan Hart has also been the country's largest private taxpayer. And on top of all that, she is a generous supporter of charitable causes, helping so many, often quietly without fanfare or media coverage. That generosity benefits a number of medical, educational, community and sporting organizations, including of course Australian Olympians, and it must be noted that that generosity is not confined to Australia. Jean Jenna Einhardt was honored by the King of Cambodia with the country's highest award for non citizens for the work her foundation does in rescuing impoverished girls from a horrendous fate, giving them safety, giving them housing and education, and the means to break the cycle of extreme poverty. None of that was in this piece. In the lengthy wingch fest, where John Hancock jokes about stock market plays, this next passage was again so relatable. He notes with a laugh that one recent play to short Commonwealth bank stocks has yet to bear fruit. The numbers are so small. I might be putting ten grand here and there. It's more just to keep my mind active. I guess a hobby of sorts. He says, yes, so relatable during a cost of living crisis. Just ten grand here or their hobby of sorts. Who cares if it bears fruit. I have seldom read a piece that was so lacking in introspection, humility, rationality.
Speaker 4: Whoever told him.
Speaker 3: This supposed tell all was a good idea was lying to him or just incompetent. I'm not a lawyer. I'm not going to pass any sort of judgment on the long running legal case launched by John Hancock against Gina rein Hart. But I will say this, it would be a cold day in hell when I even consider suing my own mother.
Speaker 4: There are some things worth more than money.
Speaker 3: Now our position leader Peter Dutton has called for sweeping reforms in response to damning corruption allegations involving the CFMEU and the Victorian state government.
Speaker 4: Let's hear from the opposition leader.
Speaker 6: We've essentially got organized crime figures running the construction sector in this country. This is the biggest corruption scandal in our country's history. Are we going to clean it up? In the Rico style? Lords worked in the United States and they can work here in Australia as well. The CFMEU still sits on the National Executive of the Australian Labor Party. The CFMU is not going anywhere and that's why they need to be deregistered and bring it a union like the AWU to provide the important work, particularly on building sites around workplace health and safety. We think that is very important.
Speaker 3: According to media reports, the Victorian government's Big build has been employing by keys linked to the CFMMEU who don't even turn up to work but collect around eleven thousand dollars a week, with bank records revealing that these payments continued even after government promises last year to reform the construction sector. This is all funded by taxpayers and the most debt riddled state in the country. Big bill construction firms are also alleged to have been paying off at law motorcycle gangs on infrastructure projects via dummy companies to stop them from taking industrial action. And there are also shocking allegations of violence being perpetrated against female workers in particular and a warning. This next clip is particularly distressing.
Speaker 2: It's a cowardly attack on a woman carried out by a c form me you health and safety representative while on his lunch break from a Victorian government rail project.
Speaker 4: That's a health and safety rep.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, the Victorian government continues to play dumb despite being warned of these issues for some time.
Speaker 4: Now. This is what the Premier had to say. This is Premier justent to Alan.
Speaker 1: I was absolutely sickened to my core to see that footage of an allegation of a woman being assaulted and the experience of other women on work sites here in Victoria. This is wrong, This is not right, and my thoughts are weird those women. We moved quickly last year with a zero tolerance approach to this bullying, intimidatory and allegations of illegal behavior.
Speaker 3: Joining me now for more on this is News. Corps senior writer Patrick Carline. Patrick only laughed because this supposes zero tolerance that the premiere refers to is completely lacking. This is something the labor government here has been warned about time and time again. They turn a blind eye because it's in the interest to do so.
Speaker 7: Look, there's a complete lack of accountability here. I mean this was coming out last year. Obviously, it's been an open secret within the industry for decades. The Allen government doesn't want people looking at this too closely. It's been pushing against it, and it's happened at a federal level as well. And we're talking about billions, tens of billions of dollars of Victorian taxpayers money. In this case, we see big bill projects as they call go over, they get delayed because there's extortionist type practices on the sides. It's been going on forever and there is a complete lack of accountability, and I think people are sick of it. It's like where our bankrupt is a state? Where does it stop?
Speaker 3: You've got people Mum and Dad investors being forced to sell their little investment properties because the land tax is so exorbitant. Because this state is debt red riddled and they must be looking on by kids collecting eleven grand a week and not even showing up. It's like we live in two different countries in this state.
Speaker 4: It's as those who are.
Speaker 3: In in the system who are benefiting enormously from tax payer funds, and then there's the rest of us who are killing ourselves trying to keep everything afloat.
Speaker 4: And look, it's been.
Speaker 7: Going on for years and years. That is not a secret anymore. And that the lack of response and the lack of sort of energy that has gone into trying to address this. It's the same with the bail laws here in Victoria. This has been going for three years where people are getting attacked in their own homes and finally the governments realized, oh this is bad, Oh we must do something about it. I mean, it is a sort of symptom of something bigger.
Speaker 3: It is, and surprisingly those bail laws are going to be reformed, coinciding with some opinion polls showing it's quite a big issue. Before that they were just reviewing. Now let's look at some further evidence of Labour's economic mismanagement. Analysis commissioned by the Australian Financial review has revealed that the federal government has wasted four hundred billion dollars.
Speaker 4: This is a.
Speaker 3: Massive revenue wind four since it was elected in twenty twenty two. Chris richardson Rights in the AFR, Australia has never seen rivers of gold like this, and what did the Albanezer government decide to do with it? Drive a major expansion in the size of government. Australia's prosperity should be soaring with this kind of wealth being generated, living standards should be improving, but instead the growth in living standards in Australia remains one of the slowest in the world.
Speaker 4: Patrick. Four hundred billion all but squandered.
Speaker 7: It's a huge amount of money, isn't it, And the fact that that money has been raised through things that have nothing to do with government policy. We got lucky, but we're sort of done lucky, aren't we, in the sense where you actually get all this extra money that we weren't budgeting for and we spend it all. Inflation has increased those revenues as well, and Australian taxpayers are suffering and they have been suffering for years and years. Living standards have stayed low. They can't afford to pay off the house mortgage or the power bill or whatever. And all this money has come in and it's not coming back to the Australian.
Speaker 3: People no, and our taxes are going up because the insane ways means that government is now even more reluctant to do anything to address bracket creep, which is set to push the average Australian worker into the thirty seven percent bracket by twenty thirty one if the system remains unchanged. Big government patrick means big expenditure and the bureaucracy has exploded under labor and they've got to pay for it somehow. So you can see this reluctance to actually address bracket creep. People are in tax brackets that they shouldn't be.
Speaker 7: That's right. And look as time goes on, obviously you earn more money as your wage increases and you pay more tax. And Terry mccran and lots of business commentators have been going on about this for decades. Both sides and government are guilty of this. It's an easy way to generate more revenue without actually doing anything legislative to actually make it happen. It just happens by default. And Australian tax players have less money as a consequence.
Speaker 3: And we see that bracket creep also in land tax bills across the country with state governesses as well.
Speaker 4: Patrick Carly and thank you so much for your time tonight. Thanks very Joining me.
Speaker 3: Now is Sky News contributor Kosher Gator Kosher. There was a fascinating piece in The Economists in recent days and what it essentially reveals is that what politicians have claimed for so many years about immigration fueling economic growth and raising living standards, well that may not be the case. The results depend on the type of immigration. The well educated immigrant, on average contributes more than they take, but low skilled immigrants are often a net drag on public finances, that is, they cost the tax.
Speaker 4: Payer more than they contribute. Kosha, I'm reminded of a.
Speaker 3: Often quoted comment from a famous economist, professor of economics, George Borges, who said immigration redistributes wealth from those who compete with immigrants to those who use immigrants, from the employee to the employer. And that's I think a big reason why we're seeing this massive political realignment in the West, where working class people, aspirational people have kind of realized the policies of the left don't actually work in their favor, and they've switched their vote to the right, and we're seeing people who have very affluents which they vote to the left as well. It's just a fascinating time.
Speaker 8: One hundred percent, because the latter group loves their nannies and their gardeners and all the trappings that come with that at the expense of the working class, who in many ways is cut out of the conversation and trip point. That's why populism is ascendant, because it's giving them a seed back at the table. The first thing that I found interesting about that piece actually is that the economy has even decided to rate that story on the heels of the New York Times yesterday writing about COVID origins and all of that. So something is happening with mainstream media that they're acknowledging what everybody else has seen a.
Speaker 4: Few years too later.
Speaker 3: I would have to say, it would have very last to see the New York Times do that when it actually mattered, yes, instead of very easy calling everyone conspiracy theorists for even suggesting that could be a.
Speaker 8: Possible and even now there was no apology or anything like that. But that is interesting that the economist is doing this. The crux of the economic argument, as you say, is that ultimately, at its core, if you've got a very generous immigration policy and a very generous welfare state, it's a recipe for disaster. And there's precedence for this. So in the US from eighteen fifty to nineteen twelve was the biggest era of migration from Europe, and something like thirty percent of people went back to Europe because they couldn't make it and there was no welfare state to fall back on, Whereas now that creates a perverse incentive for people the are net takers rather than producers to come in. So that's kind of the crux of what's in this piece. The last thing I would say that it didn't get into is the cultural cost of immigration outside of economics, and that's another thing that's sort of been the third rail. You can't talk about it or you know, diversity is always our strength in every circumstance, and that's another thing that I think is now unraveling a little bit, where people are seeing, actually, it's really difficult to run a harmonious society with just different groups of people with very different cultural backgrounds, all trying to coexist.
Speaker 3: Now, let's talk about President Trump, earlier today affirmed that the Kennedy files will.
Speaker 4: Be released in full. Let's see from the president.
Speaker 9: I don't believe we're going to redact anything I said, just don't redact.
Speaker 10: You can't redact.
Speaker 4: But we're going to.
Speaker 9: Be releasing the JFK files and that would be tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Kasha.
Speaker 3: We're talking about some eighty thousand pages.
Speaker 4: But will we ever know the truth? Have they destroyed anything that would.
Speaker 3: Clarify who was involved in the assassination of the president, who was complicit?
Speaker 8: I think this time next week we'll have a little bit better of an answer to that question. People are cautiously optimistic, but very very skeptical because they've been burned before for decades. As President Trump said, and even in the first Trump term, he had alluded to that the first time around and then didn't, which added to the conspiracy thinking that you know, what was so bad that he couldn't release it, or what were the reasons? The key is releasing it, so he is following through. I think we can believe him on his word there not redacting it, because what's the point if it's released so much, but it is reducted. He did see there that it will not be reducted, so we'll see. And then the third is a cold words or is it our file is deleted?
Speaker 4: That we won't know.
Speaker 8: But in this day and age of social media, I think eighty thousand pages will very quickly get processed and summarized by all sorts of people and we will have.
Speaker 4: A better place. Well, this is another thing.
Speaker 3: What if they have not destroyed the key points, but they've buried it somewhere in those eighty thousand pages. That is a lot of documentation to go through with a fine tooth comb and find something that may reveal something we don't.
Speaker 4: Already know now.
Speaker 3: The President also today spoke about Hunter Biden's protective detail. He just learns in this exchange that Hunter Biden has eighteen secret Service agents protecting him in South Africa. Why is in South Africa in the first place is a question the prison would like answered.
Speaker 1: Sure, super service cheams to protected Hunter bid himself there.
Speaker 6: Paying for that perfectly secret services.
Speaker 9: Well, we have done that with many I would say, if they're eighteen with Hunter Biden, that will be something I look at this afternoon. Okay, sure, I just heard about it for the first time. So you have eighteen Secret Service going out? Where is he executive in South Africa? In South Africa and South Africa you know, is on a watch list? You know that because what they're doing to people is brutal. And I've stopped having money go to South Africa. You know that billions of dollars. So he's in South Africa.
Speaker 4: That's very interesting.
Speaker 10: All right, I'm going to take a look at that.
Speaker 11: Thank you, Berna.
Speaker 3: Well there goes the protective data eighteen. What is huntbot need eighteen?
Speaker 4: People? I know he gets up to some mischief, but that seems excessive.
Speaker 8: Oh boy, And it's funny when he learned it in real time along with the rest of us.
Speaker 4: So it's really interesting.
Speaker 8: I was looking into this in terms of the entitlements of Secret Service for former first families, it is governed by statute, but only for the former president, his orhear spouse and minor children, children hunters. What in is fifty and it's fifty So this is discretionary and it's up to ultimately the sitting president to revoke that.
Speaker 3: Now we also have to speak about this News report that the Trump administration is contemplating a new travel ban on more than forty countries.
Speaker 4: This time.
Speaker 3: They include countries like Afghanistan, Iran, Cuba, Bhutan, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, Syria, Sudan, Venezuela, Yemen. So they can't call this a Muslim ban again like they did last time. There's a number of countries there and plenty others that haven't named.
Speaker 4: Are we going to have another travel ban under this administration? Possibly?
Speaker 8: I mean it is one of many strategies in his or role policy around immigration and national security. And the premise here is that those some forty three countries have very dubious vetting policies of how they're their end of the bargain of what has to happen was a vetting people that are coming out of their country and coming into the US. Now, this was the original time that we saw judicial intervention in the first term with him, So I think the team is smarter now. They have the benefit of that hindsight, and they have a Supreme Court ruling in their favor because they did win and the Supreme Court upheld that in twenty eighteen. So I think they're on firmer ground. But we do know the judges that are going wild right now, So I would.
Speaker 4: See activist judges.
Speaker 3: I mean, you talk about a constitutional crisis, that's the that's the constitutional crisis. There's activist judges who think they can overrule the president, and it's astonishing they do get overturned. But for a period you've got some lowly judge who's determining the diagonal policy.
Speaker 8: Thirty one of them right now, active cases where they're a single judge somewhere is doing these niche and wide injunctions on matters of national security.
Speaker 3: Before you go, we've been talking this week about the polling. The polling has been fascinating. There are different polls, and as we know, with Trump, the polling is often underreporting his But there was a CNN poll showing that Democrats have got record low figures twenty nine percent approval rating, and an NBC poll this week showing Trump having the highest figures he has ever had. What do you make of that? Because so much of the coverage is relentlessly negative, not just negative, but crisis mode negative, and yet it doesn't seem to be impacting public opinion as much as the use I.
Speaker 8: Think it's just run out of its potency. If you look at what they did before, Russia, Russia, Russia, Hitler, Hitler, Hitler. It just when everybody is Hitler and Russia, everything that Trump does is that, then nothing is that. Plus, people can see eventually policy becomes real and it comes to your pocketbook, your kitchen table, and that has been happening for so long. And when they're just seeing the improvement in the country and the border went literally in a month from an insane amount of crossings to practically zero and all the rest of it, people are happy and they don't think that he is the Hitler Russia puppet that they want thought he was.
Speaker 3: You can only cry wolf so many times, Kosher, thank you so much for your time to still to come. Left is losing it Plus the latest from the US, including the end goal of Trump's economic reforms. Alex Stin joins me nex welcome back. It's time for lefties losing it And the mystery may have been sold. Who was the member of the media who hit Donald Trump in the face with a mic? Let's play the incident from the weekend and Trump's reaction here is priceless.
Speaker 4: This is how I look at my son when he forgets to put the milk back in the fridge.
Speaker 10: Mister President, Gods your.
Speaker 12: You're concerned about the situation in Ghazia.
Speaker 3: Now, everyone assumed that was an accident, a clumsy member of the media embarrassing themselves. But what if it was a little bit more sinister than that, What if it was some teds afflicted lefty.
Speaker 4: Well perhaps both things can be true. But the woman who has been named as the culprit.
Speaker 3: By various Internet salutes is this one. She is a lefty activist masquerading as a journalist.
Speaker 4: Like the bulk of the US media, She's not special. She even wrote a piece accusing Donald Trump of mimicking Adolf Hitler's language.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's see if there are any more clumsy moments from reporters. But at least we can exonerate this dude. He clearly had nothing to do with it whatsoever.
Speaker 4: God, I do love the memes. At the moment, people are doing some very good work.
Speaker 3: Now, let's check in with someone the Secret Service should never allow around Donald Trump, perhaps Elon mass This is one hilarious comic, Bill Burr, who went a little nutty during COVID and has never really recovered. Maybe long COVID is real. Watch this insane die tribe about Elon Musk claiming he gave a shout out to Hitler.
Speaker 13: This is nuts, veterans that the people in the arm services that died trying to stop Hitler. And then this guy comes in, you know, and does that while being an immigrant too, which is kind of fat. The whole thing that's none and none of it, like tracks how you can be to support the troops, you know, America, love it or leave it. And then this guy comes in and gives a shout out to Hitler.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 3: I'm old enough to remember just a few years ago, when Bill Burr was still funny and when he was mocking those who use stupid Hitler analogies.
Speaker 14: He is the reference.
Speaker 13: Anytime you want to say somebody's evil, you just say he is the next Hitler. Donald Trump, He's the next Hitler. It's always he's the next Hitler. He died like what seventy five years ago. Nothing quiet's a room like dropping the h bar.
Speaker 3: Now to a disgusting piece of jew hatred. This is real jew hatred in twenty twenty five, and as we've seen in the past eighteen months, there's been an explosion of these incidents, often perpetrated by the left. The people who call everyone Nazis and Hitler and fascists are the ones that have revealed a virulent strain of anti Semitism amongst them, including these young ladies in Ireland. Watch the frightening levels of hate and ignorance here as they abuse and spit on a Jewish Man.
Speaker 14: Welcome Oens, I love you too.
Speaker 3: I think it's time for a trip down memory lane and let us marvel at how Australia's international repute as a laid back, same country with robust, resilient people was altered, perhaps forever altered, when our leaders lost their ever loving minds during COVID. Never forget the lunacy that was cheered on by the media, the activists and academic class for those watching overseas, and this segment is watched by millions of people overseas every week. The following thirty four seconds features various state leaders and chief health officers starring the sunset fearing former Victorian Premier Dad.
Speaker 1: Andrews, playgrounds, basketball courts, skate parks and exercise equipment. Despite the fact that its outdoors will be closed. People can walk the dog around the street, don't talk teenighbors.
Speaker 4: Browsing is not allowed.
Speaker 1: So please, when you open your front door, just think for a moment do you really need to go out? If you are at Adelaide Oval and the ball comes towards you, my advice to you is to duck and just do not touch that ball.
Speaker 6: The whole bunch of people down the righte which last night, who thought the best thing to do is to go and watch the sunset? I'm sure it was a beautiful sunset.
Speaker 10: That's not in the spirit or in the letter of these rules.
Speaker 3: You gotta watch out for those dangerous sunsets. Yeah, that's that's where COVID strikes most outdoors watching sunsets. And let's not forget this gem then wa Premier Mark McGowan having a woman translate English into English.
Speaker 4: I still can't believe this happened.
Speaker 13: You can die from the corona or get really thick.
Speaker 14: You belagin pass.
Speaker 10: Away from this corona, or you betag and get really sick.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 15: It's time to get the corona needle to keep people and country strong.
Speaker 10: Again.
Speaker 2: Any time to get them this needle longer Corona to keep them, but all the people and country probably strong one.
Speaker 3: Now let's hear from this non binary personal trainer who thinks having a gym for just women is sexist, dangerous, not safe for women.
Speaker 11: What So I keep seeing stories about this new women's gym that's for biological women but no trans women, right, and I just I just can't help but think this isn't a safe space for women, not for CIS women or any women, because if trans women are very explicitly excluded, then that means any woman who doesn't perform femininity the way that the woman that owns the gym thinks they should, they're going to be like, Oh, you've got too much muscle, you're not a real woman.
Speaker 4: Oh you're a bit hairy, you're not a real woman. Oh you're a bit tall, you're not a real woman. Ah.
Speaker 3: No, more like, oh you've got x y chromosomes that you're not a realman. Biological reality doesn't care about your feelings or your delusions. Now more good news for Donald Trump, and even NBC couldn't hide the truth behind this starter. The last time so many Americans thought the country was headed in the right direction was more than twenty years ago.
Speaker 12: First of all, the mood of the country.
Speaker 16: This really jumped out.
Speaker 12: We asked, folks, is it done the right direction or the wrong direction? That forty four percent? You say, right direction. That's up since November. And if that doesn't seem like a lot the last time it cracked forty percent, you got to go back to twenty twelve, the last time it actually hit forty four or higher January of two thousand and four.
Speaker 3: Jentymen A as comedian and host of Primetime with Alex Stein on Blaze TV. Alex, this start is good news for Donald Trump. It looks like a low figure forty four percent. But as you just heard that, it's been twenty one years since Americans were so positive about the direction that country is headed.
Speaker 10: In Well, Rita. I mean, I'm sure you can tell from Australia that we had a country with no hope. I mean, it was like a car with four flat tires. And now with Donald Trump's president, I think we have a rocket. We're literally saving astronauts. So it's just the whole outlook for our country is much more positive now that we actually have a president that is, you know, coherent and making decisions that are in our country's best interest instead of having an actual puppet or you know, for lack of a better word, just a walking corpse.
Speaker 3: Sadly, let's see now from Secretary of Commas Howard Lutnik on what is the end gold of Trump's economic reforms?
Speaker 17: Two trillion dollar deficits don't bother you at all? How could you ask me while we're running a two trillion dollar deficit and not care you're destroying the people who have run this country before, are destroying the future for my children and my children's children. And when we balance the budget, you know what that means. That means our deficits stop, interest rates come smashing down. No tax on tips, how about no tax on overtime? How about no Social Security? How about all those things? These are the kind of thoughts that will change America. I know what his goal is, no tax for anybody who makes less than one hundred and fifty.
Speaker 10: Thousand dollars a year.
Speaker 17: That's his goal. So that's what I'm working.
Speaker 4: For, Alex.
Speaker 3: That's the first time I've heard that that the end goal is no tax for anybody who's earning less than one hundred and fifty thousand. He also made the point there that the US is the biggest consumer in the world and it's time that they use that buying power to their advantage, to the advantage of American workers. And all of that must be music to the ears of American voters.
Speaker 10: Oh, one hundred percent reader, because now listen, you look at our country. It's not the American's fault that our economy is the way that it is, our national debt is the way that it is. It's the fact that we have multinational corporations that can take advantage of us. They can use keep labor in China, basically slave labor. And so the reason is the rules are not fair for these multinational corporations. And Donald Trump will actually create a system that holds these companies and these other countries accountable and they'll have to fa i mean, pay their fair share. And that's why Donald Trump is going to be as a great president, because he's going to actually help US Americans be able to buy more, be able to finally afford a home, and actually make our middle class bigger instead of what Biden has done for the past four years making it much much smaller.
Speaker 3: Now we've seen Donald Trump say that Joe Biden's preemptive pardons were not valid. He argues the pardons are void because they were signed ya an oto pen and that Biden did not even know about them or what they meant. President Trump wrote the necessary pardoning documents were not explained.
Speaker 4: To or proved by Biden. He knew nothing about them, and the people that did may have.
Speaker 3: Committed a He also wrote, Therefore, those on the Unsolect Committee who are destroyed and deleted all evidence obtained during their two year witch hunt of me and many other innocent people should fully understand that they are subject to investigation at the highest level. Alexa is that Liz Cheney in trouble? Are all the others that is referring to their in trouble? Can a presidential pardon be vacated?
Speaker 10: Well, Liz Cheney should be in trouble, But I think the idea that they can be vacated is almost impossible because I believe it was Gerald Ford when he pardoned President Nixon, and a lot of people were upset about that and tried to get that pardon vacated and they were unable to do so. I think if they're not able to do it in that case. Then sadly, the Biden administration was able to use an autopen to get out corrupt judges that arrested children and took bribes to put these young kids in jail. I mean, some of the most repugnant criminals, you know, people that were you know, child predators, let out by the Biden administration. There's just no excuse for it. And really, honestly, I kind of I'm happy that I know this information because it makes me even more empathetic to Joe Biden, and it just confirms what we all knew, that he was not in charge of anything, and that there is a deep state or there were people that were making the decisions for him the entire time.
Speaker 3: I'm wondering who, who you suspect is responsible for Joe Biden's decisions, because of course we've talked at length about Biden's term being Obama's third term, but who within his inner sanctum was really making those calls.
Speaker 4: Was it Jill Biden?
Speaker 3: Did we have our first female president without even knowing?
Speaker 10: Maybe, I mean, maybe it was Jill Biden, But the person that was making the decisions was probably the same person that left the cocaine in the White House. It was probably that same person. Reader, I just speculate.
Speaker 3: The person with the eighteen I think secret Service agents, which have already been removed whilst this program has been happening. Apparently Donald Trump has pulled those secret service agents.
Speaker 4: So Hunter Biden can look after himself. Alex.
Speaker 3: Let's have a look now at Benny Johnson interviewing folk.
Speaker 4: About Black Lives Matter.
Speaker 3: This is shortly after BLM Plaza in DC was torn down.
Speaker 10: What has Black Lives Matter done for you?
Speaker 4: That's a strong question for you to act with. YACHTI say on ideals, bad mansions.
Speaker 10: Little YACHTI is a rapper and he's out saying like they bought a bunch of mansions.
Speaker 2: Yell and was this?
Speaker 11: It was literally a scam.
Speaker 10: They had bought mansions and oh that's tougher scam.
Speaker 4: Yes, seven mansions is not the Bessi's a hundred million dollars. Do you see any of that money?
Speaker 10: Did they ever reach out to you and say, hey, you're a veteran, can we can help you?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 13: It rais one hundred million dollars.
Speaker 4: Did you see Do we ever see any of it?
Speaker 11: I didn't see, you know?
Speaker 4: The one hundred million dollars has not been a bit at the black community. Alex.
Speaker 3: Was there much fallout from the decision to tear down BLM Plaza. We saw some wild demoting in the usual places, the Washington Posts and the New York Times, the painful destruction of Black Lives Mataplaza and Black Lives Mataplaza is gone.
Speaker 4: It's a rasia feel symbolic.
Speaker 3: But beyond that, I didn't see much fallout, not many protests, not many people making a big deal.
Speaker 4: Out of it.
Speaker 10: Well, you know, you saw everybody that Benny spoke to, you know, little Yachty basically just exposed it. He kind of put the final nail and the BLM coffin that this was a money laundering or ponse scheme for Patricia Colors and her family that were able to buy mansions with this money. And seriously, if the African American community actually benefited from all the donations from BLM, people would love that, But that's not what happened. That Black community were used as a prop in order to raise money. And where that money went. Some say that it went to people's you know, private mansion. Some say that it went to the Biden campaign. So all I know is that marginalized black people in America did not have access to all the money that was supposed to be raised for them. So it was a scam. And now it's been exposed and it's it's you know, it feels kind of good to just be able to move on and start a whole new, you know, trajectory for helping out the marginalized under Donald Trump, not taking advantage of them to raise money to help out the Biden crime family.
Speaker 3: Now, at the very top of our chat, you mentioned astronauts being rescued. I've been shocked by how little coverage this has received. You would think this would be a momentous occasions. These two astronauts stranded in space and Elon mask has successfully brought them home.
Speaker 4: Safe sound, and it seems to be now more reporting on, you.
Speaker 3: Know, whether they were grateful to be rescued or not, or whether they were doing important work.
Speaker 4: Whilst they were stranded.
Speaker 3: I'm shocked that this isn't something that's bringing the country together.
Speaker 10: Well, Rita, it should. But you know why that they were left in space is because Joe Biden didn't want to give Elon musk Oh when he didn't want to make Elon Musk look a hero, considering Elon Musk and Donald Trump had become good friends, so they were left in space for political reasons. I mean Joe Biden literally, instead of deporting illegal immigrants, he deported two astronauts and made them live on the International Space Station for eight months. You know he's doing it wrong. The Americans are supposed to stay in America, President Biden.
Speaker 4: Oh, that is hilarious.
Speaker 3: But you know what Elon Musk I think is copying even more hate and vitriol and just completely demented commentary from segments of the media that even Donald Trump at the moment I have again been shocked by a man who is, you know, essentially a businessman doing a role assigned to him, being treated like he's on know, some sort of war criminal. It's absurd, but it gives us something to laugh about. Alex Stein, It's always a pleasure.
Speaker 10: Thank you, red It touching again soon.
Speaker 4: Still to come.
Speaker 3: The Sisterhood is silent amid evidence of institutional misogyny on sir new work site.
Speaker 4: Stephanie Bastian and Don's me next welcome back.
Speaker 3: Joining me now is Women's Forum, Australia's head of advocacy. Stephanie Bastian Stephanie, let's return to the CFIU.
Speaker 4: I started the show talking about the CERFEMU and.
Speaker 3: The shocking allegations of violent misogyny within the union. And here's some more of the sixty minutes or detailing, this time the experiences of a woman who are sexually harassed, bashed and then banned.
Speaker 2: When Lily first started working on the Big build in twenty twenty two, she was making good money in traffic management, but it wasn't long before she started to receive requests for sexually explicit favors from CA for MEU figures as well as building firms superiors working on site.
Speaker 16: We just don't belong there.
Speaker 4: Why are you hrd the way you look?
Speaker 16: What use you can be to the men?
Speaker 3: The situation only got worse for her when she made a complaint about her treatment.
Speaker 2: While working at the redevelopment of the Footscray Hospital, Lily was exposed to a violent ice using criminal. We've recently been released from jail for stalking and threatening to kill a woman, a man placed on that site on the orders of the CEA.
Speaker 16: For me you pulling out a cockpipe and it's making that with lass in it and blowing it in my face and locking the door of the stone, really.
Speaker 2: Claimed she reported the incident to the sea for me, you SENI official responsible for women's rights, Lisa's and artor.
Speaker 16: She yelled at me and told me of and told me why would I do something like that? Now we had to get him drug tested and he came up clean. And she said, yet they don't want you back there. You never welcome back there, and I'd be off the site.
Speaker 4: What does that mean for you?
Speaker 16: I can't work on any site. I can't provide. I can't provide for my family, Steph.
Speaker 3: Where is the sisterhood in all this? Seems they're more offended by jokes. Some radio hosts making jokes about the matildas seem to get them more animated. Then what we're seeing here is institutional misogyny, institutional violence against female workers.
Speaker 4: And I'm not hearing the outrage from the system.
Speaker 3: And I include in that all the loud and proud male feminists who chip in when there is some trivial matter, but nothing about this.
Speaker 15: The response there's been crickets. It's very concerning when it comes from their own neck of the Woods just how much they betray the sisterhood with their silence. These allegations are extremely serious. I'm glad they've been referred to the federal police. But make no mistake, the Labor Party is a representation of the CFMU. And while the Labor Party runs around spending billions of dollars, they've committed three point four billion dollars to a domestic violence campaign over the next ten years. They can't get their own house in order. They seem to turn a blind eye when it comes to the issues on their work sites and the union run projects.
Speaker 4: This has been going on for years.
Speaker 15: It's not good enough, and I think it's time that the Labor Party step up and they take responsibility for what's going on. They hold an inquire as to how these men are getting onto work sites, the processes that are in place, why women are being punished for speaking out. And they should also go and reinstate the industry Watchdog, which they abolished in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 4: Exactly.
Speaker 3: Let's not forget the watchdog that they eliminated as pretty much as soon as they got into powers, one of the very first things they did. Now, let's talk about the Newcastle Herald, Buckling under pressure from leftist activists, they've apologized for allowing a trumpet of Patriots Party ad that said there are only two genders, male and female. The paper has posted this on Facebook saying the advertisement offended many of our readers and did not meet our values as a company.
Speaker 4: It should not have appeared.
Speaker 3: It has been withdrawn from our e edition and will not be published again. How pathetic can you get Stephanie in the Newcastle Herald issuing this groveling apology for a statement that was statement of fact there are two genders male and female. I mean, how is that worthy of an apology and a takedown from the edition?
Speaker 15: Absolutely, and as you know, newspapers can't discriminate against political parties in their advertising, so this was wholly about the message, a factual message talking about gender. But this has been a criticism of women's forums for a long time.
Speaker 4: Too few media.
Speaker 15: Outlets, including the ABC nine, they refuse to cover these issues. They shy away, or if they do, when there's pushback, they then apologize and retract, or they have acon a government funded lobby group influencing their writings, which the Media Watchdog has also found and what this has done is it's actually held back the issue. It's created a problem where our politicians and our industry bodies haven't been able to investigate gender ideology and the impacts on young people and the consequences have been devastating. But it all comes back to the power behind the groups that are forcing these you know, the newspaper like the Herald to apologize and to retract.
Speaker 3: It's incredible that the power they willed is considerable and completely disproportionate to who they represent in the community. And the media outlets need to stop being spooked and the corporates need to stop being spooked while what is a very small but loud group of activists. Now before you go, steph Australian D transitioner mel Jeffries is calling on Victorians to sign her petition to halt so called gender affirming practices. She was left permanently scarred by these often irreversible treatments and she got this treatment from the Victorian health system, and I wonder how many others are in a similar position. It's very difficult to come out and speak publicly if you are a D transitioner, if you are someone who's changed your mind and gone back to the gender that you were born and no longer is engaging in this sort of behavior because there are so many attacks.
Speaker 4: I have seen D.
Speaker 3: Transitioners attacked horribly online for just talking about their experience and trying to warn others.
Speaker 15: Absolutely, and Mel is unique. She's one of a few transition D transitioners that have spoken out and her courage has moved the dial significantly. But the Victorian government also doesn't like data we've been able to We have been able to get very much through FOIS to understand the extent of the issue. Of course, Australia, Victoria also has some of the most extreme conversion therapy laws, which really restricts a medical professional's ability to treat gender dysphoria holistically and to look at alternate pathways other than gender affirmation, because if you're not affirming the agenda, then it's considered conversion practices. So I really really urge Victorians to get behind Mel's petition. She was obviously a very young person when she started her transition journey, and I think that her testimony shows just how harmful the treatments are, particularly when you're a vulnerable young person suffering from a whole range of mental health issus and suddenly all that's discarded to affirm your gender.
Speaker 4: It's devastating, absolutely so.
Speaker 3: If any bastion, thanks for your time, and that's all the time we have tonight. I'll see you tomorrow night at eleven. Newsnight is up next