Speaker 1: We get every day, Adelaides.
Speaker 2: I thought about what it would be like to be super super super rich.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm human. I think everyone at some stage, probably quite regularly, has thought about what they would be like, particularly off the back of succession. You're like, what would that be like to live where you can just fly wherever you want? A big personal jet?
Speaker 2: Yeah, be nice, wouldn't it. I just want a yacht.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to do what I just got to do? What in the yacht?
Speaker 2: Like live on and just go on holidays?
Speaker 1: How good? I reckon the situation that you get in there and you're like, now, what what do I do in the yacht?
Speaker 2: I know what I'll do. I'll get some famous friends to come on board with me. Neymar is a soccer player, one of the most famous in the world. He has been courted by the Saudi Arabian government and flown to his new country. Yeah, in his own Boeing seven four seven.
Speaker 1: It just makes sense, doesn't Unlike we've been saying for so long, Al Halal is building beauty.
Speaker 2: Isn't it. Haven't they just hit the jackpot when it's come to recruiting.
Speaker 1: Jades, I believe you've been busy with your little pen speaking to important people.
Speaker 2: My little poison pen. I might have written a letter to the International Battle of the Banger's Committee. There was a very concerning turn of events that led up to one of the Battle of the Bangers in the last week or so, and it needed to be addressed.
Speaker 1: Wow, and if there's one Karen, how.
Speaker 2: If there's I was going to say this one person to address it, it's Karen over here. I'm more than happy to do it right now.
Speaker 1: Are we going to take you a bit of a change in direction?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was a really interesting episode of Four Corners this week where by Bob Murphy, who from all accounts is one of the greatest blokes of all time, like a really good bloke who played for the Western Bulldogs. He played with the guy called Jason Akamanus. Jason controversial to say the least, and you might remember back in twenty ten he wrote an article that was titled if You're gay, stay in the closet, and so obviously the rest of his teammates were pretty triggered and disgusted by it. So Bob Murphy one on Four Corners this week and he had this to say, take a listen.
Speaker 4: You will be fought for. You'll be supported and if someone if there was a dissenting voice, they will be told to shut the fuck up or get out. I would think that a player to stand up in front of his teammates and say I'm gay and I'm one of you and I want you to accept me, that that would be like a super power for your football team and your football club. Please, I want a gay footballer in my football club so we can get up and wrap our arms around him and say, you're one of us, we love you, You're brave, You're braver than anyone in this league. So that makes us braver than everyone else, and that will help us win and then we might get change.
Speaker 1: Well, don't to Bob Murphy.
Speaker 2: That's pretty powerful powerful stuff.
Speaker 1: Isn't that really powerful? And also it seems amazing that this is still a huge issue in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: It seems unbelievable. We've obviously had the first gay soccer player come out right here at Adelaide United in Josh Cavallo. We've had Isaac Humphries also who plays for the Adelade thirty sixers. He came out as well. These guys were brave, They were pioneers. It was unbelievable stuff. I just wonder, because the law of averages says that there has to be gay players in the AFL, how long will it take before one of them comes out?
Speaker 1: Jeez, you'd love to know what exactly the feeling is like inside an AFL club right now. Yeah, because I think we can all safely agree that maybe twenty years ago, maybe thirty years ago, absolutely it would be what would be considered an unsafe space. So even at Central Districts Footy Club and the vast majority of blokes I played with just really lovely, beautiful people. And I've since known at least a couple of guys who are gay and obviously gay back then but didn't want to come out for whatever reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think once that stone's you're always going to be.
Speaker 1: Contracy to what some idiots think. Not quite a choice.
Speaker 2: Why would you choose that for yourself in the face of all that opposition that you would have using years ago?
Speaker 1: And I just wonder what the environment was like and if myself or any teammates made it uncomfortable for whatever whatever way. And it's ignorance, it's just I mean, it's ridiculous behavior. But I just wondered if it was an environment where you couldn't one hundred percent by yourself, it saddens me.
Speaker 2: What do you like to think your reaction would have been if someone at your club came out?
Speaker 1: Do you know what this is going to sound a little bit backward. I came from Sydney, So Sydney and I lived in the Eastern Suburbs at one stage, and we used to go out a lot in some of these areas as well, and we used to go to a lot of these clubs. Some of the clubs we used to go to were genuine gays.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and.
Speaker 1: Not because we were swinging that way, but just because it was Sydney. My point being, when I got to South Australia was very it was very normalized. Yeah, so I can confidently say that I wouldn't have had an issue whatsoever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's good. And we've come off the back of the World Cup too, where there's been a lot of women who've been in the spotlight. They're all gay and it is so it's like blah blah, who cares?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what.
Speaker 2: At AFLW it's the same. There are so many gay players in the afield, no one links an eye leads. So you just wonder who's going to be that brave soul to just break the mold, I guess in the AFL and just come out and say, well I am what I am, So here it is, and I think you would have others that would follow.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think once that pioneer comes out, you would have other people putting their hands on me too.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And Josh Caavlla is such a beautiful example.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I look at the feedback. Yeah, and look what's happened with Josh and from everything that Josh has put out on social media and publicly embraced as has been expected. Yeah. So yeah, unbelievable that it's still an ongoing issue.
Speaker 2: I look forward to it, don't you. Yeah, forward to someone smashing that ceiling and going, you know what, screw it? Who cares anymore?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I didn't go to that many gay clubs too.
Speaker 2: You could go to the gym, or to the shopping or go to work class.
Speaker 1: If you went in a beachier direction.
Speaker 2: You're only a what if away from a holiday.
Speaker 1: With the what If a book, combination, flas packages and more, what if for travel. I'll tell you what, Jades al Halal, they're recruiting world the minute.
Speaker 2: Probably got the biggest soccer name on the planet. His name is named my Junior and he was playing at Paris Saint Germain and he got transferred to the Saudi Pro League. Al Halal, I guess how we got there.
Speaker 1: I mean probably via Jetstar.
Speaker 2: On a private Boeing seven four seven jet. But the thing about this jet is it's been gutted of the four hundred or whatever seats that were on board to trans all these people, and it has been replaced with just extraordinary stuff.
Speaker 1: Just in case Namar I wanted to play tennis while he was traveling.
Speaker 2: Well, exactly right. It's got executive lounges, conference rooms, dining halls, royal lounges, private offices, and cozy bedrooms. What about that if you don't mind far out.
Speaker 1: And how incredibly unnecessary. I know, I just get their.
Speaker 2: Mate, and people are like super triggered. So people are like posting stuff saying, here's me having my cocono sugar with a soggy paper straw, trying to save the planet, and Namar not really interested in offsetting the carbon but It is true, though, like people, this just seems completely extreme. The seven four to seven jet is worth five hundred million dollars. He's getting paid one hundred million dollars just to go and play a season over there.
Speaker 1: Yes. Do you know what else? As well? Every time that Namar posts something about Saudi Arabia, five hundred thousand dollars per post and as a little promotional yeah you get me on social media.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he's put one up already. There was one of him arriving on said jes and he's just outside the plane with the Al Halal scarf around his neck. Oh, couching five hundred thousand dollars if you don't, Yeah, it's not bad at all if you can get it. Got us thinking, and here, what's the fanciest transportation you've ever been on?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So I did a V eight hot lap.
Speaker 2: Who was the driver?
Speaker 1: It was Antine Deepert Squally, Yeah, and I reckon I was about three or four hot lap. Seeing I'm not sure that he was totally invested in the situation. Yeah right, and he was probably going on at about seventy five percent. But that's one of the scariest things I've ever done. In my life. Yeah, yeah, not a fancy car person.
Speaker 2: Well, this isn't the fanciest thing I've ever been in, but I went in a rally car once and did a lap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it feels dangerous.
Speaker 2: When the guy said to me, if you get terrified, you just need to tap me on the shoulder, like if it becomes too much, because he'd just come from Brisbane where he'd taken a journalist on a lap and she was really quiet, so he said, you're right, and she didn't say anything. So he's looked to his left and she had blood coming down the side.
Speaker 1: For she was a vampire.
Speaker 2: She had bitten through her tongue. She was that scared. Anyway, that's not the how's this? That's not the fanciest thing. But I have been being a good Gold Coast girl. I've been on the aqueduct which is like the land to see kind of you know, big quacking bill thing.
Speaker 1: You're right. So yeah, we're having a conversation off air and producer said the popeye wassy thing that she pop eye.
Speaker 2: Haven't you been on something else? Though?
Speaker 5: To see a movie for my best friend's sixteenth birthday. We've got a pink com a stretch Limo to Kathy Kim Premier quiet b.
Speaker 2: It was not it was different, Andrew. This is the email that I never wanted to write, but here we are.
Speaker 1: Nonetheless, I'm intrigued.
Speaker 2: To the international battle of the Banger's Committee, which is which is based in Geneva, Switzerland, where all good committees live. We all know that I'm writing with some startling and disturbing allegations of corruption akin to the FEEF for World Cup management. The evidence I'm about to present is akin to the Royal Spanish Football Federation president pashing a member of the victorious team on the lips against her will and without consent. In this case, Andrew Hayes is the Royal Spanish Football President and I am Jennifer Hermoso. I it was a kiss. This information has come to light from a whistleblower who shall remain completely anonymous aka Anonymous Cameron Josh aka Beard from Ted Lasso.
Speaker 1: Is it Josh?
Speaker 2: Several weeks ago, I've been informed I believe in a thing called love by the Darkness was the Spanish football President's song of choice. Am I right? Anyway? Don't answer this is an email. Imagine imagine my horror to learn this went all the way to the top and was then overruled by the highest official of the land in Nova, also the corrupt head of Fever and Labyrinth. The replacement song went on to beat higher by creed My anonymous my anonymous source, Beard told me this is not the first time this high level coercive cheating has occurred. I hereby demand the highest official in the Nova land be stood down and high by Creepy officially declared the winner, bringing the score back to eight to seven. In my favor, Do not do not be the AFL on this occasion and watch a clear adelaide Crow's goal be called a point, and allow this a borrent travesty of justice to stand. Kind regards, Jody, Addie, do you have anything to say anyone in this room, anyone at all?
Speaker 1: Boss Man Josh is in here.
Speaker 2: As well, so we've just thrown him under the bus.
Speaker 1: Josh, do you want to say anything? I have no idea what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: I have no idea, really no, absolutely not. It's really interesting.
Speaker 1: Okay. Can I just press this? This is an awful song. No no no no.
Speaker 2: No no no no no no no no no. It is a great song, awful song. It has a great song that I submitted, and then there was a separate discussion. I believe in this room what can beat Jody's song. So it was a team effort to put together another song to overcome mine.
Speaker 1: That's just not how I recall it going down. It's just a terrible song. Oh God, Okay, can I pay my own little letter? Yep, Dear committee in Geneva, I'm so sorry that Jody's wasted you. I love you guys. It is such good work.
Speaker 2: I'm going to take this a step further. I'm going to stand down from Battle of the Bangers until that scoreboard is readjusted to to accurately refer to what has gone on this occasion. That has been a coersive effort to bring me down.
Speaker 1: That ain't going to happen behind my back. You want to stand down. As it stands, the score is eight seven win.
Speaker 2: Sim wouldn't have you pack of chase.
Speaker 3: Wrong?
Speaker 1: Well, it's already controversial after your rants, just a ramble that these guys just don't need to hear your complaints because you're losing Battle of the Bangers.
Speaker 2: No, what it is is you don't like being exposed for the systemic corruption that has gone on with Battle of the Bangers.
Speaker 1: Systemic corruption and Battle of the Bangers? Who saw that coming?
Speaker 2: Let's hope we can right or wrong this week.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you go first, Okay, you sell your song? What do you got and why?
Speaker 2: Okay? Well, I mean this song is light on for lyrics. I'm going to conceive that what the instrumental part of it is absolutely banging. I am talking of VICI and I am talking a song called Levels, and I'd like you to play it please.
Speaker 1: Here we go. It's not bad. I don't mind this.
Speaker 2: And the film clip alone should get me over the line this week because it is absolutely hilarious. Just like walking into his office that looks like a set from the office and just start dancing alone. It's so good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, some good, solid sort of end of week vibes, right there?
Speaker 2: Is it not bad? Is it all? Right?
Speaker 1: So I'm going to go and play a song from my favorite English virtual band. Yeah, that's right, the Gorilla's But it feel good? Okay, now I've got your attention. Basically two songs with minimal lyrics, yes, but really catchy.
Speaker 2: In fact, I've just googled the lips the levels, and it goes like this, this is it, you're ready. Oh, sometimes I get a good feeling, Yeah, and a feeling that I've never, never, never had before. No, I get a good feeling and it's just that repeated twice, and that's it.
Speaker 1: Thanks for singing the lyrics to your song with my song as a backing.
Speaker 2: You're welcome. That's very confusing one of your tactics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I know you've taken up you learned from me.
Speaker 2: And also did you put in your crappy song this week and everyone went, that's not going to win. You do this?
Speaker 1: You have no idea what's going on. So you have to wait for a response from the International Committee, who I've got to say, have got such better things to do than worry about your little winters.
Speaker 2: But yees respond they will. I've got no doubt.
Speaker 1: In time you reckon you can get a respond. They're very busy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hope they have a moral obligation.
Speaker 1: Alright. Two choices for Battle of the Bangers, You've Got Levels by Vichy or feel Good Ink from the Gorillas. Jump on board. Jodi and Hazy cast you vote. Winning song revealed eight am tomorrow the biggest freaking story this town is. So we're seeing this is huge.
Speaker 2: Juicy, It's a scary one to start off with. Drew Barrymore was wissed off stage during a recent interview with singer and actress Renee rap as an alleged stalker rushed up to the stage demanding to talk to her. So this is the deal. She was sitting there chatting with Renee and then the man who said to be Chad Michael Busto said something to get Drew's attention, and her positive reaction to seeing him quickly turned sour. As he walked up to the stage, he said, you know who I am. I need to see you at some point, and security just quickly stops him at the stage and Renee sweeps in to walk through off stage. This was the moment, Well people, Oh my god, Yes, Hi, I'm Chad Michael Busto.
Speaker 1: You know who I am.
Speaker 2: I need to see you at some point.
Speaker 6: Why I'm.
Speaker 3: Okay? Well, I have a new definition of your sexiness. It's that level of pretty activeness that went full bodyguard. You are my Cavin Gostner.
Speaker 1: I'll be that. Yes, Chad Michael is coming on a little bit too sharp.
Speaker 2: That is scary stuff, isn't it.
Speaker 1: I thought it was Chad Michael Maray And no, no, no, he's much more placid.
Speaker 2: Oh who's that?
Speaker 1: He's an actor, isn't he?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't know, mate, you're telling a story.
Speaker 1: It's true. I am telling like you know what I'm talking about. Thirty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Please don't bother? What about this one? Julia Morris has debuted her incredible transformation after having a cosmetic procedure. So she's popped up on the Instagram page of a renowned Melbourne plastic surgeon. His name is doctor Andrew Greensmith, and he shared before and after photos of her. And of course she's scowling in the first one, because you're never happy in year before photo, are you?
Speaker 1: Of course?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And he wrote this lady was happy to share her journey. A really challenging heavy brow was the major contributor to the Upper Island appearance. Do you know what you don't know is a plastic surgeon saying, Oh, I'm going to do this procedure, but gosh, it's challenging.
Speaker 1: Yeah she is. I'll tell you what. I've had some big jobs before. This might have been the biggest. No, no, no, that's not painting a very lovely picture.
Speaker 2: No it's not. But Julia was happy to share it, and she also wrote in the comment section best decision I ever made.
Speaker 1: Doctor Chris Brown was busy. Oh you're very tired, an't they?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he's a vet, so you can't perform plastic surgery.
Speaker 1: When they're all doctors, they all do the same thing, don't they do they? Doctor Chris Brown, doctor trend.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I cannot believe this. Next story. So a Perth rock band has snubbed popped superstars Coldplayer ahead of their Aussie tour in November. So this is what's happened. Chris Martin and the band have launched a competition to find a local act to open for them over their two night stint. So the winner is performing in front of probably one hundred and twenty thousand people over both nights and you get fifteen thousand dollars cash from the WA government's Contemporary Music Fund, All Upticks. So fans of the local outfit, the Southern Riverband, tag the group in Coldplay's post, wanting them to take advantage of the opportunity. And this is what these guys who apparently think they're far too cool.
Speaker 6: Had to say, ay, going from the Southern Roof band, we've been getting tagged in this whole bunch today. Really appreciate you's putting us forward, but fruity busy at the minuta day, you're not if we're going to be able to do it. If it was like ACDC or like Foo Fighters or something like that, yeah, both probably be able to make that work. But at the minute for Coldplay, we're good, We're good.
Speaker 1: Thanks, he's taking the pieces, okay, mate, like he's just having a bit of fun.
Speaker 2: No, surely not, surely not. He found it sounded far too serious in that Coldplay have played halftime at the super Bowl, Coldplay have played Wembley. What have the Southern Roof Of band done? Mate?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, don't jump on board Coldplay because you're a sellout man.
Speaker 2: Yes, seriously, come comes see us play at the Free par We're too busy.
Speaker 1: I don't play your music on Nova, man, just keep it on Triple James. Yeah, how Annoying's money?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Money just makes things complicated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you've got your integrity, man.
Speaker 1: I'd rather be a poor musician. You can't get anywhere man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was actual recorded audio from his place on a Friday night.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Triple J while we are talking about post malone.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, I mean, you find a dollar for every time you've said that while we're talking about posting.
Speaker 1: Go on there always at the top of the conversation point. If you've seen him recently, the big fella, he's not so big anymore. He's in pretty good, nick.
Speaker 2: Becaus he lost some weight.
Speaker 1: He's lost some weight. He's lost nearly thirty kilos weight transformation.
Speaker 2: Health kick. The question is did he take up Zoomber?
Speaker 1: What did he do? He took up zoomber?
Speaker 2: How good?
Speaker 1: He cut out one simple thing from his diet Pepa Jack saras. He cut out fizzy drinks.
Speaker 2: Yeah right.
Speaker 1: He cut out soft drinks or as they like to call it over in the States, soda soda p no more soda. So he obviously consumes a lot of sugar drinks per day, completely cut it out. She didn't even say that. He said he still has it occasionally, but pretty quickly lost a thirty kilos.
Speaker 2: So I'm curious as to how much he was actually having because a lot like there are some people who have like to, you know, two point five liter bottles a day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's bad, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Sugar stuff?
Speaker 1: Yeah see, I used to remember with Chris and James Gowns.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Central they're probably the most famous sample players of all the time. Everyone knows who they are. Yeah, their builders, and they would work really really hard. But and sometimes i'd work with them, but they still have the little guts on them. I'd always be like, and how are you guys not ripped? Because they'd go to the club as well and just beat everyone up the RUMs. They were so magnificent. Chicken and chips. One point twenty five liters of coke every.
Speaker 2: Day, Oh my god, every single day.
Speaker 1: I dare say for health purposes they would have cut back. But I think a lot of sugar.
Speaker 2: If there's nine tablespoons of sugar in a regular can of coke, how much is there in like three.
Speaker 1: Four times mountains?
Speaker 2: Oh god, you can tell. Neither one of us is good at math. There's a lot of sugar four.
Speaker 1: Nine or nine nine on nine? What couldn't you give up? Like, I don't care when it comes to haven't so you've done dry? August, you're in the midst of it. Few little there, Okay, we don't talk about that. People do drive to lie successfully well Goodings Channel seven five do, like he did drive to Lye whatever it was one time we just never turned back.
Speaker 2: Two years ago I spoke to him about it and he said, it's not for everyone, and I'm not on a crusade, but I just I stopped and felt so much better. That never started again. And he occasionally indulged in one of those you know asahis that you can buy from the OTR that a point five or something like that.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, because he has anything for two years and he's like, what are you looking? Calm down, will put your beer down, So a couple of beers on a Friday night two max three, not to get drunk, just to sort of relax and reflect on the week. I'm not giving that up, no, under any circumstances.
Speaker 2: No, there's something about a reward on a Friday night, isn't there. Yeah, producers always there something you won't give up. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I've tried multiple times. Chocolate, but I will have at least a square or a little bowl of chocolate every single day. I can't shake it. It's so bad. But even worse than that is I had to come to a point where I had to make myself stop using TikTok.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 5: I struggled to give.
Speaker 1: Up TikTok little social media claims, yes.
Speaker 5: Because it's the endless scrolling, you know. Yeah, but if I lost thoy killers, I'd probably give up TikTok.
Speaker 2: You know what. I'm not giving up came up any circumstances. You can say or do what you like to me, but it is so cheap, and you get so much bang for buck. I still can't go there without spending seven thousand, eight hundred dollars. But at the same time, it's so much fun.
Speaker 1: So eight hundred dollars means you're probably getting about six and a half thousand items.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly right. And the other thing is when you take your kids and you give them fifteen bucks each, you not go go, I don't want to see you, and off they go through came out on a little treasure hunt and you get some pie and quiet.
Speaker 1: That's nice. I tell you what, I can't give up as well. And I've tried so hard, but I just can't give it up. And that's fresh hits overfeeds my addiction. Count on that.
Speaker 4: You tell me you built a time machine.
Speaker 1: On this daisy. Yeah, the Thursday edition of On This Day, where we take you on this beautiful little trip down memory, like, oh gorgeous, the sights they're there to see and the smells, oh my gosh, really really open you up and take you to a place where you never thought you'd be. Mate, let's go back to eighteen fifty three. The first potato chips were prepared by George Crumb in New York for a customer complaining that his French friars were too thick. Oh yes, what a beautiful thing that was born off the back of the complaint.
Speaker 2: Hang on, wait, so you're saying the wedges came off the back of a potato one, Now.
Speaker 1: The potato chips. So that was because the French fries were too thick thinly sliced amount. All of a sudden, the chips are born. So there's some Karen out there who's actually accidentally responsible for the potato chip.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I thought you went the other way. You went in wedge territory. You actually went in thinner potato chip territory.
Speaker 1: Thinned it out nineteen ninety four, Kathy Freeman became the first Indigenous woman to win an individual gold medal at the comm Games, winning the four hundred meters run outside. But Kathy Freedman's got the metal one. I think you're such as biking a much.
Speaker 2: Dive atter keep going Kathy's.
Speaker 1: And I'm just trying to think in terms of iconic sports people in this country. She's in the conversation for the greatest of all time, Like you think everyone knows who Kathy Freeman is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: And yet you google top sporting moments in this country, nine out of the ten are all men. Only one of them is a woman, and that's Kathy's.
Speaker 1: Kathy, Yeah, Okay, I reckon material.
Speaker 2: That wasn't it?
Speaker 1: The Matilda's and Sam curse gold? Do I have to redo that little list?
Speaker 2: I'm in the conversation now.
Speaker 1: Twenty twelve, Lance Armstrong US cyclist was stripped of all competitive results dating back to nineteen ninety eight and also issued a lifetime ban from any activity or competition US.
Speaker 2: I would ban Lands Armstrong from cycling, and US would strip them pubs seven Tour de frant tats.
Speaker 1: Lance Armstrong has an old police in cycling. I had a live strong band.
Speaker 4: You do, yes?
Speaker 2: And then did you discard it? After this all came to light, I.
Speaker 1: Had to gosh, it was so disappointing. What do you learnt about that?
Speaker 2: What is it with you in that you need to have a bracelet on your wrist at all times?
Speaker 1: I don't know, because I've got a horrible scarm I wrist, and I don't want anyone to say that's not true, that's not true. I think we're in jewelry.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: That's why I have a nose ring, That's why I have a patch, and that's why I've got a bed. Yeah, I'm just pretending to be black Beard the Pirate. That's not what's going on. Jump on to our Instagram page at Jodi and Hazy and give us a bit of a vote to feel good ink by the Gorillas or you've got veachy levels.
Speaker 2: That's just about it for this morning. Yeah, all right, all right, hey you have a lovely day.
Speaker 1: Yeah I will if you will go, Okay, ask me that much. Cay you hang up first, yeah, just promise me you'll take care of yourself.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, for goodness sake, no you go, you hang up.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely going Sir