Speaker 1: Yes, it's a Christy Swan show.
Speaker 2: I love what that lady just said about the little cheese and bacon rolls. It made me want them.
Speaker 3: Well. In good news for you, I believe we do have some Baker's delight in the over office at the moment.
Speaker 2: So exciting. How how are you, Jack, I'm good.
Speaker 3: I'm a little bit sore at the moment because I've been hitting the gym heart twenty but it has I'm feeling good. I'm feeling good.
Speaker 2: How are you moving? Your body is always a good thing. I'm great and I'm just loving that. There are so many superstars in our midst at the moment. Drake hitting Sydney tonight, and of course the great Billie eilishhunting up for her a second show in Brizzy.
Speaker 3: Hey thirteen twenty four to ten. If you are currently listening to us in Brisbane and you saw Billy last night, we want to talk to you and hear how it was, and I.
Speaker 2: Want to hear about the merch. We're going to do a deep dive on the merch people. You're upset at the price of the merch.
Speaker 3: We'll be talking about that after three o'clock. But next it is Wednesday, and that means it's time for mystic Chrissy to enter the studio been burning stage and Christy Swan to leave the studio. You'll get a VIP Spec Savers voucher just for getting on air with us the Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Chris, he's left the building to be replaced by See.
Speaker 4: This is.
Speaker 5: Specsavers is helping Chrissy with her mystical visions.
Speaker 1: Should have gone to Specsavers.
Speaker 2: Christy, Thank god she's gone.
Speaker 3: What honey, isn't she insufferable?
Speaker 2: Mister Chrissy is here instead. Hello Juliette, Good afternoon, Chrissy, And good afternoon Jack.
Speaker 3: Good afternoon, Julie.
Speaker 2: Juliet. When we made love, you used to.
Speaker 3: Cry, Hey, Juliet, have you ever used the fragrance? Juliet has a gun? No?
Speaker 4: I haven't.
Speaker 6: I haven't heard of that one.
Speaker 3: I have to give it a go. It's quite good.
Speaker 2: I bought that for my best friend Beck for no reason. How were it that is?
Speaker 3: We are so instync this year. It kind of wigs me out a bit.
Speaker 2: I can't believe that you just said that I'd never heard it and heard of it, And then I smelt it, and I went, that's got Beck all over?
Speaker 3: Does Beck love it? Yes, it's great. Sorry, this is about you, Juliet.
Speaker 7: That's okay, but I appreciate the tip.
Speaker 6: I will. I will give it a go.
Speaker 3: You must.
Speaker 2: Why do I see curls around you? Curls, curly girl, curly world, whurly curly? I do?
Speaker 8: I do have.
Speaker 6: I do have very curly hair.
Speaker 2: That's why I say it. You are not a fan of the Royals.
Speaker 7: Ah, I'm not.
Speaker 6: Actually, I don't really care for.
Speaker 2: Them, especially that Meghan Markle.
Speaker 3: How insufferable.
Speaker 2: Muscles. You're working on him. You're working on him. You're doing some resistance training, Juliet.
Speaker 6: I do have a pilates membership and I frequent, probably three times a week.
Speaker 2: Wow, you are correct, Yes, the resistance is there?
Speaker 3: What kind of a pilates are we talking, Juliet? Reformer hot mat the Reformer?
Speaker 7: Yeah, definitely the Reformer. That's that's the best, best one.
Speaker 3: Isn't it? I love it?
Speaker 2: Is it just me? Or every time someone says reformer, you hear the great hit by Snow Just you informer reformer? Anyway, you made that up. There's a scruffy dog around you. Juliet scruffy.
Speaker 6: Does a scruffy kid count?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 7: Then, yes, you're.
Speaker 2: Correct, and that kid is also itchy, a scruffy itchy kid?
Speaker 8: Sure?
Speaker 7: Yees, yeah, he definitely gets nausey bites and things.
Speaker 3: Has he ever had chicken pox?
Speaker 6: Not yet?
Speaker 2: Not yet? Goodness might want to get a telehealth happening for that same don't you thinking more about exma?
Speaker 3: Okay, can I ask mister Chrissy to tap into what Juliet does for a job, because I'd really like to know what her.
Speaker 2: Juliette works at a desk? Correct, there's like phone calls and putting people in touch with other people.
Speaker 8: Yes, putting people in touch with other people?
Speaker 3: Yes? What's your job?
Speaker 6: Just an admin job?
Speaker 3: Yeah, mister you've been pretty on the money today. One last hit, mister Chrissy.
Speaker 2: There's someone around you that was formerly known as someone else.
Speaker 8: Listen.
Speaker 6: I'm a bit stumped with that one.
Speaker 3: Damn it. We should have got out we.
Speaker 2: Like, did your mum or dad have a different name on their birth certificate than what they went by every day?
Speaker 7: We did have an uncle that went by his middle name, and when we saw it written, when we saw his full name written, we had no idea who it was.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's what I'm seeing out Juliet. Congratulations, you have one a VIP Specs Saviors voucher for one pair of glasses or sunnies and two hundred and fifty dollars cash, and I recommend you go and purchase. Juliet has a gun for yourself.
Speaker 6: I will thank you so much for the tip. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: And thank you for the price. That was pretty good.
Speaker 3: That was really good.
Speaker 2: Thank you e the christiest One show. I'm going to talk about my Queen and Savior, and I did promise I wasn't going to talk about it all the time, but it's in a roundabout sort of way.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: I think we can talk about her though, when there's news stories surrounding her.
Speaker 2: And this is hot off the press, hot off the press, this is fresh like a cheese and bacon roll from Baker's Delight. Taylor is taking a step back from her friendship with Blake Lively. There's some bad blocks, and what I want to know is what does that look like? Has that happened to you? Thirty twenty four ten, Give us a call if you'd have if you've had to actively cool it with a friend. We all know what it's like to break up with a partner. Yeah, how is it different when it's a friend.
Speaker 3: Do you think Taylor and Blake have completely broken up as friends or it's just a cool off moment.
Speaker 2: Well, generally, I find that a cool off moment often leads to actually, why why Doway go back? Why would I go back? We're going to give you a little genesis of how this happened. They haven't been besties forever. They are besties, well, they were before Taylor recently called to term. They've been best for They've been friends since twenty fifteen, and so that's ten years. But I suppose it's very intense. You know, Taylor's been there for the birth of all the kids that Blake and Ryan Reynolds share.
Speaker 3: Taylor's written songs mentioned in.
Speaker 2: That Absolutely, so they're very, very close. And apparently she doesn't appreciate Taylor doesn't appreciate being dragged into the drama surrounding Blake, Lively and the director and co star of It Ends with Us, Justin Baldoni, which has just gotten ugly and ridiculous. And I do believe that there is a lyric a Taylors with lyric that says, I don't create drama. I just attract it, you know what I mean? She doesn't like it. I don't love drama. She doesn't love drama. It's not me in that way.
Speaker 3: Bullshit.
Speaker 2: No she doesn't.
Speaker 3: No, of course she does.
Speaker 2: No, she doesn't.
Speaker 3: She absolutely would have to create these albums, albums and write these albums. I believe she does relish in the drama a little bit.
Speaker 2: Do you think, well, she's not liking this drama. Maybe she likes drama that she's created. She doesn't like to be dragged in. And this is how she's been dragged in because the secret private text messages that flew between co stars and it looks like collaborators on this script and series film It Ends with Us, have been leaked and in a nutshell. Blake Lively received the script and made changes, sent it back to Justin Baldoni with the changes that she thought was making it better and said, at that point, me and Ryan and Taylor Swift think that these changes are good. What do you think? And I think Eventually Justin Baldoni was like, listen, I'm happy for your input, but why why am I also dealing with Ryan Reynolds and Taylor Swift. Let's just keep this between.
Speaker 3: Tween us, and in one of those messages he even says, I like the changes you made and in brackets, and I would have felt that way without Ryan and Taylor, Like you don't need to bring them in as your backup.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then she is Blake Lively has made the mistake of getting a bit defensive and saying have you seen Game of Thrones? Because I'm Kalisi and they are my dragons, Like Taylor doesn't like being referred to as a dragon. And I think also she probably wouldn't like people knowing that she's giving opinions a private friendship thing, yesh, yeah, yeah, I mean, you know, the whole lay down with dogs, get up with Flea's thing. And Taylor would be very mindful of that because she has been through hell where the public absolutely scrutinized her.
Speaker 3: This breakdown of friendship spawns like reputation. Blake's version.
Speaker 2: That would be good thirteen twenty four to ten. Taylor has taken a break from the friendship. Have you ever done it? And how did it work? How did it look? Did you say? Hey, I think I need a bit of time out or did you just sort of gently ghost? How do you do this?
Speaker 3: I'm so brutal. I just cut What would you say you do? I've never had a cool off period. I just cut the cord.
Speaker 2: You know what, Let's let's buy a song, Let's get some calls, and I'll tell you what I do. I have done it.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy swanho, Christy Swanshow.
Speaker 2: Tell you who is not getting closer Taylor Swift and Blake Lively? In fact, they're getting further and further apart. Yeah, Taylor is allegedly taking a break from the friendship after being roped in to the leaked documents and texts that flew between Blake Lively and Justin Baldoni. Gosh, it's an ugly affair.
Speaker 3: It is an ugly affair, but it's a film it ends with us that I quite liked. I was surprised how much I enjoyed it, and I thought Blake and Justin were fantastic.
Speaker 2: I keep on hearing that I haven't seen it. I've got to watch it now you do thirteen twenty four ten. Have you had to take a break from a friend It's very different when you take a break from a friend than you do a partner.
Speaker 3: Do you think very different? It's more painful or less painful?
Speaker 2: For me? It needs to be more delicately handled.
Speaker 3: I agree?
Speaker 2: Do you agree?
Speaker 3: I think sometimes it can be more painful because it's not as clean cut. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems to hurt more.
Speaker 3: I reckon, and it can. It feels at times at some of those scenarios. I mean, it depends dwindle on longer than a breakup, because it's like a breakup, Okay, you know the motion you're going to go through, but a friendship, the friendship dissolving is quite something.
Speaker 2: And it's also easier to tick a box. When a romantic partner isn't right for you. You can just go, well, there's this and this and this, so therefore I can justify anything. When it's a friend, it's very murky.
Speaker 3: It is thirteen twenty four to ten. Are you're currently going through? What Blake and Taylor are going through?
Speaker 2: How I back?
Speaker 7: Hello? How are you good?
Speaker 2: Have you had to distance yourself from a friend?
Speaker 7: She's actually a school mom. Like we've both got kids and like you know, like you drop your kids off at school and what I do is I go for a walk afterwards, and a couple of school moms, you know, we all get together and go for a walk, and this one particular woman, lovely lady. Well so I thought, you know, you get to know each other because we did it two or three times a week. Kids go to school five days a week. And initially she was lovely. You know, she learned about me, I learned about her. And then after about a few weeks, all I heard from her the whole time was I've got this problem. I've got that like all her medical problems, you sympthesize, and of course, you know, you know, you listen and you try to give advice or you know, what are you going to do about it?
Speaker 2: But oh my god, how did you distance yourself? Did you turn up in high heels and go souls can't walk?
Speaker 7: Basically I just said, oh, listen, I can't walk today. Well let's just do a really short walk. And over the course of a couple of weeks or probably it probably was actually probably about three or four weeks, I just slowly distanced myself by saying, listen, I'm busy today, I can't walk. Yeah, let's just go for fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: That's called that approach is called death by a Thousand Cuts, and I endorsed.
Speaker 3: It a double plaster Heart Eyes, which is in cinemas now for you.
Speaker 2: Hello, Alana, Hi, Well this is a big one. What did you have a friend that she used to like to do that you had to ghost her over?
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So I've got a friend who loves to drink excessively and I've just passed that stage of my life. I've got teenage boys I need to set a good example for and I don't really drink anymore. And so I've just really been ghosting her for about the last eight months.
Speaker 2: So how do you ghost? Do you just not respond? Or are you always behind?
Speaker 6: Always busy?
Speaker 8: And I've seen her at events where we aren't drinking and she's like, oh, we should do this. It's like, oh, I'm so busy that weekend and there's just no time.
Speaker 3: In scenarios like this, Elana, I always hope that the other person starts to read the play. It's like, if I'm putting you off, if I'm not committing to a catch up, surely you start to read the play. Do you feel like that's happening? Not at all damn it.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I do? I had a friend that just constantly disappointed me time and time again, about nine or ten times. And after about that amount of time, I thought, Okay, I obviously have this wrong. My expectations aren't the same as my friend's expectations. So what I did was I made it casual and unreliable like they were doing. And we're still friends. We're still friends, but we're both on the same page. It just took me a long time to realize that I felt about that person in a different way than they felt about me. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Name them?
Speaker 2: Name them? Will not.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Let's talk a little about it, Gracie. Shall we.
Speaker 1: Chrissy's Cliqueait?
Speaker 2: I know that it's really like superficial and vacuous. Yeah, but I love Gracie Abrams so much.
Speaker 3: She's about to talk about me.
Speaker 2: I should have said, I know, it's so supervisial and vacuous, and that is your favorite subject. No, she's obviously very talented and amazing, and I love the collapse she did with Taylor Swift. That was where I first came to know her, and then since then, obviously I fall in love with her and a songwriting. But to me and my eyes, Gracie Abrams is the most beautiful woman I've seen in a very long time. Wow, Yeah, I cannot. My eyes cannot get enough of her face. Isn't that the Do you.
Speaker 3: Feel the same about do Alepa because she, to me looks like do Alepa with short hair.
Speaker 2: Yes, she is similar. She is similar, but she's got a gap and that is my love Herrick tonight, Yeah, I love a gap in the front teeth, and I just think she's exquisite. And I know that looks don't matter. I understand all that, but sometimes my eyes cannot stop feasting on Gracie Aprons. Just magic, madam. She The reason we're talking about Gracie is news hot off the press today Selena Gomez and her new fiance, Newish Benny Blanco seemingly teasing a collaboration with the divine Gracie Abrams, and this little audio slash visual snippet has gone up on Selena's insta bring her when I love it?
Speaker 3: It's a bop?
Speaker 2: Can I have it already?
Speaker 3: No? I believe you do.
Speaker 2: I have to wait.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't think the album is out until March twenty one, so.
Speaker 2: You can't want it, duddy, I want the whole. Speaking of magical faces, Selena Gomez in that footage, I don't know what filter she's using, but I think it's the Christina Richie from Mermaids filter. Have you seen Mermaids? No, Tom, have you seen?
Speaker 3: Oh my God?
Speaker 2: I have not share and we're known a rider and Christina Richie. It is the most magical movie that's ever been on the screen.
Speaker 3: I'm more of a witches man.
Speaker 2: If you love Witches, you are gonna love Mermaids.
Speaker 3: Selena Gomez has had again. I know it's not all about looks, but right now it is. Whoever is doing her work a plus, you're doing a brilliant job.
Speaker 2: I think she might just be in love and happy with a down chin. She does seem to be, you know, suffing at the Fountain of Youth. She had a health problem, didn't she. I feel like she had, like certainly got one kidney or something.
Speaker 3: Way to bring the mood down. I don't know, Tom, Can you google that.
Speaker 2: I feel like there was a kidney problem.
Speaker 3: Just google Selena Gomean's kidney kidneys.
Speaker 2: I feel like there was an issue there. Anyway, We're going to get back to that by the end of this segment. There you go. The clock is ticking, Tom closed down. Whatever you're looking at a soucil, you know, unicloak. We need to talk about Megan Markle.
Speaker 3: I love it when we talk about Markle because you get really angry.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you on the like the exact opposite of Gracie Abrams and I don't. I don't. I feel nervous saying it because you know, she there's been a lot of people have bullied her and she suffered terribly with it. But on my list of insufferable people that I want to block anything from my Google, Megan Markle is chief among them.
Speaker 3: People just hate her.
Speaker 2: Well because she does stuff like this. Have a listen.
Speaker 5: Okay, kats out of the bag. My show is coming out, which I'm so excited for, and also my business, which I think there's been a lot of curiosity if it's not Netflix came on not just as my partner in the show, but as my partner.
Speaker 2: In my business hashtag and it's called as Ever.
Speaker 5: You know, I've always loved cooking and crafting and gardening. This is what I do, and I haven't been able to share it with you in the same way for the past few years, but now I can. There's so many more products that I just love that I use in my home. Now it's time to share it with you. I can't wait for you to see it. Thanks, guys, No one cares.
Speaker 2: So it was all of this stuff about I love creating and no one knows that about you? Who cares? On cares to me that there was a jam.
Speaker 3: And she's changed the name from American Riviera Orchard to what's it called?
Speaker 2: Ever as Ever And it's like no one's been talking about it. Can I tell you that faux humility drives me cry?
Speaker 3: Okay, so that's what annoys me most about this video. The first three seconds, she has to make a point of the fact Harry was filming her. Could you hear his voice? And you have to make a she has to make a deal about whether she knows she's if she's on camera or not, as if she's some really nice candid bird. Have a listen.
Speaker 2: She can't win, No, she can't because some people this is the Chrissy Swan show you used to you used to call me on yoursell phone.
Speaker 3: Why am I seeing that because you are currently enjoying Cocoa Bella Chocolate Coconut Water.
Speaker 2: I was so excited to receive the SOS call from you just before we met to plan the show at about twelve thirty. You said, I am at the supermarket right now, and I'm looking at Cocoa Bella Chocolate Flavor coconut water rare as Hen's teeth and Drake's new favorite, and we are reunited. I think I'm going to I think I'm gonna polish off this entire.
Speaker 3: Litera down at baby.
Speaker 2: It is so good, and thank you so much for getting it. I was supposed to take it home to my kids, but don't think.
Speaker 3: I know I bought it with the kids in mind. But you enjoy it? Can I suggest what I do with it for dessert? Is I feel a red wine glass with ice, and I feel it with that, and then I just feel really classy, sophisticated at eight pm watching The Real Horsewives of Beverly Hills drinking.
Speaker 2: Us so fancy. I'm just looking here. Coco Bella also do creamy coconut yogurt, which I also love to that does that come in a chocolate flavor because it would be like yoga.
Speaker 3: I'm sure it would.
Speaker 2: Do you remember yoga yoga yum?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I used to have that in my school lunches. Okay, massive hour ahead. We want to talk about Billie Eilish. She performed her first Aussie show in Brisbane last night. We want to hear from some of you bris Vegas residents that attended next though Chrissy's Quizzy thirteen twenty four to ten. If you would like a limited addition at Bump The.
Speaker 1: Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Let's give away a bum bag Chrissy's Quizzy. Tamara, I've got a bum bag in my hand and I'm not afraid to throw it at you. Oh no, Tomorrow's frozen. All right, I'm just going to keep on talking. We've got Tamara on the line, and we've got Carinn on the line. I think we may have tomorrow at our Hello Tamara.
Speaker 7: Good afternoon, Chrissy.
Speaker 6: How are you going?
Speaker 2: Oh you're so crystal clear? I love it. Are you a Tam or a Tammy?
Speaker 7: I'm definitely not a tammy.
Speaker 2: A tam. I love the name Tam because it reminds me of the greatest biscuit of all time. Tim Tam, Yeah, for sure. Hello, Krin? Hello, how's things like? What's going on with you? Tell me? Well? What's your vibe today? Krin?
Speaker 6: Packing the car to go to Kopparber.
Speaker 2: Oh you're lucky.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: How's the weather there? At the moment, it's.
Speaker 6: Not meant to be that hold. I think around twenty five each day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but at coughs, that's gonna feel good. Yeah. The water tap should be pretty correct? All right, Tan and Rinny, your names are your buzzers. It's the best of five meeting. The first person to get through ound and it wins the game walks away with the bum bag which will change your life? Not even joking. Question number one, which celebrity has renamed their lifestyle brand American Riviera orchard to as ever?
Speaker 9: Cam?
Speaker 2: Yes, Tam, Megan Markle correct? Now? Can I just is she? I feel very bad about how much she annoys me, and I think I do need to speak to a therapist about it, because it's really out of character for me to find someone so rage inducing. Where do you stand on it?
Speaker 6: I'm a bit neutral, actually, Oh god know how much? I don't know how much is true and how much is not?
Speaker 2: Yes, we don't anyway. I'm a god. I'm so I've got to do something about it.
Speaker 3: I told our friend Joel Creasy a couple of weeks ago that I really liked her character Rachel's Ain on Suits, and he ouded me to ricking Tim because he thinks I'm the only person in the world that liked her. But I disagreed. There's got to be some Suits fans out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Jonathan Brown liked Suits.
Speaker 3: Me and the Big Dog. It's just him and I. Question number three one to Tamara.
Speaker 2: What is the name of the Italian dish starting with SA that is made by pounding slices? Yes, Karin, so it reminds me of the first episode of White Lotus. Sorry sorry, Carpaccio was correct. Question number three. Selena Gomez has teased a new single called Call Me When You break Up.
Speaker 3: Karin just got in there, Yeah, Karin.
Speaker 2: Gracie Abram, Wow, you're really up on the goss. What's this score? Check Jack?
Speaker 3: It is two points to Karein one to Tam. Question four is for the win Koreans.
Speaker 2: Call Me when You break Up sounds like a Sabrina Carpenter song I think.
Speaker 3: Or no, I think it's very Selena Coder. Do you know why all of her songs of late have been about breaking up soon or being single soon? He's in that era of just talking about relationships.
Speaker 2: Yes, can't keep her hands to herself or her kidneys. Question number four at the Delta Airlines plane flipped upside down in which Canadian city yesterday? I've seen some footage of that, and I wonder if it's Ai Yes, Tan, Yes, No, it's a real real it looks like it was doctor Art.
Speaker 3: No, it's real. It's cone frightened.
Speaker 2: Nobody was hurt, which is wild, fantastic.
Speaker 3: Question number five shout out to all of those people with flying anxiety.
Speaker 2: How many sighs does the triangle have?
Speaker 3: Cam?
Speaker 2: Yes? Tan?
Speaker 7: Oh was that wrong?
Speaker 2: Did I say the wrong name?
Speaker 3: No? I just loved that.
Speaker 2: Oh the honesty I love he Guess what, girls, You each get a bum bag, and in each bum bag is a baker's delight about it? Because you have brought me a lot of delight today, both of you, so fair, so lovely. It might go a bit of a way to make me feel better about my hatred of Megan Michael, that's okay.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show, it's boon to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, remember Godly that's right backflip and everywhere.
Speaker 2: I mean, we digress because these superstars have descended upon our country. Obviously Drake is here in Sydney. Billie Eilish started her tour in Brisbane last night.
Speaker 3: What a song, what a tune?
Speaker 2: Imagine the horror What year is this?
Speaker 3: The bad guy would be too dumb in a guest to.
Speaker 2: Nineteen that's my that's five years ago.
Speaker 3: But like, am I right or am I wrong?
Speaker 2: Let's check, just double check it because I want to. I want to twenty nineteen, well done. Those five years ago that would have meant that my daughter, who's now eleven, would have been the five or six prep Imagine the horror of her knowing this word for what oh about bruises? And I was like, that sounds weird. Don't draw attention to it. She might ask what it means?
Speaker 3: Well, so I don't think Billie will get bruises on her knees anymore, No what I think?
Speaker 2: So either she's living a truth. She did kick off her tour in Brisbane last night, thirteen twenty four, ten if you went to what we want to hear everything, we want to do a deep dive. We've read everything that we know so far. There is going there's four shows in Brisbane, obviously last night tonight, but it says here an interesting couple of words, nearly sold out in Brisbane. Yes, So if you are thinking, oh, I'll never get never be able to get a ticket, it looks like you still.
Speaker 3: Can and you must. You will not regret it.
Speaker 2: You will not go out to the Brisbane Attirement Center.
Speaker 3: Now what I'm not loving Swanny is everyone complaining about the price of merch. I agree, Billy is quite a fashionable gal and she'd put a lot of effort into this merch. So just think, think you're buying like a high street label.
Speaker 2: And also it probably has nothing to do with her. And also merch is expensive. It always has been, even like when I went to Wham and Bloody Paul Simon in nineteen eighty six. You know, it was like, wow, can I afford the program? Can I afford it? But you just do because you're in love with that person.
Speaker 3: And I agree.
Speaker 2: You know, Taylor Swift didn't get slammed for the cost of her merch I don't think, and it is absolutely comparative. I paid between one hundred and thirty two one hundred and fifty dollars for a hoodie and I would do it tomorrow, absolutely.
Speaker 1: The crissiest one.
Speaker 2: So we are both unashamed Billie Eilish fans. In fact, you were onto Billy Eilish way before I was.
Speaker 3: And whilst we were in those songs. I just remembered a stat that I reminded my housemate of the other day.
Speaker 2: Give me.
Speaker 3: I'm so annoyed still that she didn't win Album of the Year and one of the great reasons and sort of sguments I have is she is the only artist that was up for that category that wrote every song on the album.
Speaker 2: I know, hince her heartbreaking hot little tears when she realized I'm still not over it, and I am really like dying to know what her first show in Brisbane was like, we have asked you, Brisbane, call us if you were there, Shay, you were at Billy's show last night, tell us everything I was.
Speaker 6: It was the most amazing night of my life.
Speaker 2: Oh tell me what was your favorite song in the set list.
Speaker 6: That's hard because I love all her songs but when the party's over, in.
Speaker 2: My favor and oh thought, it's got so many questions? What did she? Did she wear the same thing the whole show or were their costume changes?
Speaker 6: No, she wore the same thing. She was in her Wallabies jersey.
Speaker 3: Last night, So really, Cash Cash, I need to ask Shane. Did she sing guests with the song she has with Charlie XCX She did? Yes? And then my second question is my all time favorite billy song is Everything I wanted? Did she sing that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, what did she say as the encore?
Speaker 6: She actually doesn't come out and do an encore. She finishes with Birds of a Feather. The confetti goes off.
Speaker 7: On that bit.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: That is so Billy.
Speaker 6: A little bit shorter than I thought it was going to be, but it was well Shay.
Speaker 3: She famously came out around the time of Taylor's ears to her and said, why would anyone want to perform for three hours? I don't want to sit at a concert for three hours?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I do agree. It was a lot. She was running around and she was all so sick. She said she had like finsidis. So she was like, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: I found and did she sound batter? Is she just the voice of an angel?
Speaker 6: She was just an angel?
Speaker 3: And Shaye, people were complaining about the price of merch. Did you happen to pick up anything? A hoodie or a T shirt?
Speaker 6: I did get a T shirt? What did you pay eighty dollars shirt?
Speaker 3: That's fine?
Speaker 2: I'm okay, standard, isn't it. I mean, look, merch is unbelievably expensive, but that's just I mean we've sort of come to expect that.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Look, I like, I've been to a lot of shows and I would say sixty to eighties probably shirt, but she did have like a lot of other things like a necklace and shorts and hoodies and jersey. Then the item was the hoodie and shape.
Speaker 2: I mean, we've just got You've got so many questions were obsessed. So this is her first tour without her brother Phineas. Did she mention that she did?
Speaker 6: She said he's off doing his tour, but she's thanking him anyway. But yeah, it was weird not to see him traveling around with it.
Speaker 3: And last question, Shay, does it feel does Brisbane feel better having Billy in it?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 3: How good does the city feel when you know there's a big star in it.
Speaker 6: Oh my god. Yes, I wish I knew where she was, but I suppose she keeps that secret for a good reason.
Speaker 2: And do you feel like a bit up yourself because she chose Brisbane to kick it off and it doesn't happen often for you guys.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was very exciting that it was a show in Australia and she seemed to be very excited. She said, it feels like phone here, so move here, Move here.
Speaker 3: Movie. Thank you so much for chatting to Shade. We're going to send you a soda stream for your insight. That was fantastic and I'm.
Speaker 2: Going to throw in a It's I think it's worth about three hundred bucks. It's amazing Tribe Skincare pack for you, my darling. Thanks for being our reviewer. The Chrissy is One show First Chrissy's Clique Fade. If you've locked onto the Internet at all today, any of the search engines you will see the story is about Kevin Spacey and our very own Australian actor, Guy Peace, who was interviewed about his previous involvement with Kevin Spacey. Obviously, Kevin Spacey's entered a world of pain with all sorts of allegations and truths and settlements and millions of dollars in payments. They worked together many, many years ago, decades ago, on a film called La Confidential. I remember when it came out. Everyone's like, wow, Guy Pierce, it's very very good. Yes, yeah, all of those sort of you know, creepy. Is it a David Lynch film? I feel like it's anyway, I could be speaking out of school, but it is a wonderful film, and they starred in it together. And this is what Guy Peas had to say.
Speaker 4: He's quite an aggressive man and quite extremely charming and brillianta what he does, and you know, impress really impressive, et cetera. So he you know, he holds a room remarkably. But I was young and you know, susceptible, and he targeted me, no question.
Speaker 2: It's from nineteen ninety seven. Wow, that's a huge allegation, you know that he was targeted. Kevin Spacey has a few words to say about that.
Speaker 9: I've now read the comments that you made about me, and while I would have preferred not to have to play this out in the media, you obviously have your own reasons for wanting to do exactly that, but you really want to know all my responses grow up?
Speaker 2: Did you?
Speaker 9: Also, by the way, tell the press that a year after we shot La Confidential, you flew to Savannah, Georgia while I was shooting Midnight in the Guard to Good and Evil just to spend time with me. Or does that not fit into the victim narrative you have gone? So anyway, I apologize that I didn't get the message that you don't like spending time with me.
Speaker 2: So I was wrong about the day of Lynch. I think it's the Curtis Hansen film, and he was also responsible for the Hand that Rocks the Cradle. I have seen that veryone. Oh, it's fabulous the film rever Wile, what are your thoughts on this?
Speaker 3: It's interesting, I like, really love Guy Pierce's I wonder whether he had planned to make these comments because it was on like a Hollywood Reporter podcast, so I feel like he would have gone in knowing he was going to speak about this, like I feel like you think about this stuff interesting to do it on a podcast. Kevin Spacey's I mean interesting if Guy Peace did go and spend time with him after this, I have no.
Speaker 2: Doubt that happened. I have no doubt that happened.
Speaker 3: It just feels a bit I mean, you know, you obviously want to believe I believe Guy, but it's just an interesting way to go about it. I wouldn't have gone about it this way. I think Kevin Space is not a good dude.
Speaker 2: We know one hundred percent he's a rotten rat.
Speaker 3: But does Guy really want everyone speculating and speaking about this now?
Speaker 2: It's funny his mouth got him into a bit of trouble recently because he also said recently on a podcast or an interview that the love of his life was his first wife. Yeah, and since then he's been married to somebody else. And I don't know. It's an unusual thing to say, isn't that Who is the love of your life? Well, it's clearly my first wife, Kate. I think he's interesting.
Speaker 3: Pierce needs to pop off the podcasts and save this for do you know what I think?
Speaker 2: I think if you have had dealings, as we probably both have in our time with questionable people, and particularly if justice has been served to those people, I feel like that's done. You don't need to add in your two cents worth justice has been served, the nature, that the natural order has been restored. Kevin Spacey has literally paid the price for his indiscretions in a legal and formal way. And I think if I was Guy, I would have just said I enjoyed being on set that movie. I would say something completely noncommittal and keep my nose clean.
Speaker 3: Keep Spacey out of it. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think so. I appreciate Maybe, I mean, I don't know, maybe you get to a point in life where you do want to come forward about what happened to you. I just think if Guy was there, he should have maybe done it on a different platform or in a different way.
Speaker 2: And if you're going to make allegations like that, I reckon like formalize them.
Speaker 3: Proper, proper Yeah, proper do it good and proper do a proper lot. Hey, we were going to talk about Nicole Keifey, but.
Speaker 2: We've run out of time. Also, I tasked Tom Cassimento with giving me some information at the last clickbait, and you let me down.
Speaker 3: What info?
Speaker 2: You were correct? She did get a kidney transplant from a friend because of her loopers. Selena Gomez, a member. I said that there was something to do with her kid on. Then we just you know, did we moved on to the next thing. So I was right about the kidneys spot on, mister Christy. I'll tell you what, She's not dead.
Speaker 3: She can clock off now though Wednesday's over see.
Speaker 2: Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to novopodcast dot com.
Speaker 1: Do you