Speaker 1: Is the Crissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Oh hi, welcome to your Monday. I've got The highlight of my weekend is one standalone culinary moment.
Speaker 3: Give it to me it.
Speaker 2: I've long said it's the world's most perfect food, and it's been a while between having them, and I absolutely, one hundred percent believe that this is the world's finest food.
Speaker 3: And I ate it on Sunday potato cakes.
Speaker 1: No Oh. It was a coals thin sausage.
Speaker 2: One night in nine a kilo maybe, and a fresh white supermarket piece of bread with the crusts cut off and a big squirt of tomato sauce.
Speaker 1: I was in raptures.
Speaker 2: It must have been about five months, I reckon since I've had one.
Speaker 3: I know last I had a sausage and bread. I think I had three because I just was like, these are everything.
Speaker 1: It's perfect.
Speaker 2: It's perfect, it's salty, it's fatty, it's soft. With the bread, it's sweet and with the tomato. It's just the world's most perfect food. And I was just so happy in that moment, and.
Speaker 3: Like, don't ask what's in the sausage? Who cares?
Speaker 1: Who cares?
Speaker 3: My weekend highlight was singing karaoke on Friday night and my voice is yet to recover. So I just want to put that out there. Now.
Speaker 1: Did you rip out your favorite I did?
Speaker 3: The rest are still unwritten.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: I want to talk about something.
Speaker 2: I saw something on Instagram and I've got a question in Sagoday.
Speaker 1: I just want to hear from you. If you're under five foot tall.
Speaker 3: Our short queens and short kings, jump on the line thirteen.
Speaker 2: We've got prizes for you, and we'll reach up highing and pass them to you.
Speaker 1: It's no problem.
Speaker 2: I saw a little snippet of footage of Taylor Swift and her little Bffa Carpenter singing together, and I watched it four times because Sabrina Carpenter is the smallest person I've ever seen in my life. Yeah, she's tiny, but she's five foot There's people shorter than that, and I just want to know what's it like to be so small?
Speaker 1: It has been such a behemoth, you know.
Speaker 3: Let's take your calls next to.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Let's say gooday, Chrissy say today. Look, if you spent any time on Instagram on the weekend, you may or may not have been served a little bit of footage of a Sabrina Carpenter and Taylor Swift singing together on stage. It was beautiful, their friends, It's a lovely moment. I could not hear a single note of any of them singing because I was spellbound by the pint sisory of Sabrina Carpenter. Now I know in her lyrics she says that she's five foot exact whatever, But to see there, she's so small.
Speaker 3: And in this performance she did with Taylor, she's in a massive heel so like.
Speaker 2: And Taylor's in this Taylor's a tall woman. She's a statue. She's a sturdy girl, is Taylor Swift? But I just thought, wow, what would it be like to be that small?
Speaker 1: Just for a minute.
Speaker 3: So we are asking you to call us on thirteen twenty four to ten. If you are a short king or queens.
Speaker 1: Say good, ay, tell us how tall you are get a prize.
Speaker 2: Hello Amanda, Hello, So you are a little tiny, wee wee thing.
Speaker 5: I am a little short person it Now.
Speaker 1: What is your exact height?
Speaker 5: Last time I took my height was a little while ago and I was just on five feet tall.
Speaker 2: So you're the same as Sabrina Carpenter tiny teeny What is the best thing about being so small? I'm so interested because I'm enormous. I've just always been enormous. I've got a size twelve foot huge.
Speaker 5: Oh that's my favorite party, having a small foot side five. And I can get kids shoes so they're much cheaper, and they're still on trend size five.
Speaker 1: And your hands are they little? Like if I held your hand would be like having a little poor in my hand.
Speaker 5: It would be having like a ten year old wild hands and forty six so cute.
Speaker 3: And then we're going to send you a soda stream art push for better use those little hands to push that soda stream and.
Speaker 1: We might we might get you.
Speaker 2: We might get you a little stool as well, so that you can reach it on the bench.
Speaker 1: Vanda, Hi, Tony, Hello, how tall are you time?
Speaker 6: I'm one fifty seven at a stretch about five foot. You're pushing it right.
Speaker 7: See.
Speaker 1: My best friend is a little teeny tiny person like that.
Speaker 6: What is work?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 6: I work with kids? What will I say? Kids at like twenty four and they're six foot something up under their eyes.
Speaker 1: Isn't it crazy? Tony?
Speaker 3: Do you enjoy your height, Tony, do you like being short?
Speaker 6: Sometimes it has its benefits. Sometimes I'd like to wear, you know, long tights that aren't kids one?
Speaker 1: Do you love that song from My Things from the seventies.
Speaker 3: Doll one no shop people?
Speaker 1: Do you know that song? Tiny so good? I'm gonna look that up. Actually I've forgotten how good it is?
Speaker 3: A soda stream art for you as well, Tony. Let's finish with Carol.
Speaker 1: Carol, Hello, how tall are you?
Speaker 3: Hell?
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, hello Christy O lovely to speak to you today.
Speaker 1: Are you a teeny tiny person?
Speaker 8: I'm a teeny twenty one hundred and fifty two centimeters.
Speaker 2: See, I just can't imagine because I'm I'm not ridiculously tall, but I'm one seventy six. So there's a whole rule of between us, Carol, and yet we are both grown adults.
Speaker 8: We are grown adults, happy as.
Speaker 1: Happy as now.
Speaker 2: What is the best part of being a teeny tiny shorty?
Speaker 8: Well, besides you know the fact that people you know in the supermarket and in general, people like to do things for you because you usually can't reach them. Travel. Travel is unreal as a short person. It is unreal, even in a plane, in a train, even in a car plenty of leg room.
Speaker 9: You are so uncomfortable and you could almost like a normal You're on fire girl, almost like in a normal economy seat you could lay down hormost.
Speaker 1: Like a babe.
Speaker 8: I can lay I can lay down across three seats and sleep comfortably. You save so much money on you don't need first class.
Speaker 1: We don't.
Speaker 8: Little petities don't need first class.
Speaker 3: Carrol is an energizer Bunny. I love it, Carol. We are sending you a soda stream art as well. Happy Mondays The Chris.
Speaker 2: Easlun Show at price Side Pharmacy. They're all about keeping you some safe, the best thing you can do to protect yourself from harmful UV rays and premiature aging sunscreen every day.
Speaker 8: Head online or in store to shop now at price Line.
Speaker 1: The Crissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: You know I'm about to a paraphrase an article. The headline is a couple forced to decide who gets Taylor Swift tickets in their divorce settlement.
Speaker 1: Later on in the.
Speaker 2: Article, it says this, The lawyer added, it can be as complicated as you want to make it. It can be as difficult as you want to make it. Or it can be as easy as you want to make it. Speaking of divorces thirteen twenty four to ten, what was the one sticking point that illogically you.
Speaker 1: Couldn't sort out?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 3: I love this?
Speaker 2: So this couple were together, bought tickets to the Eras tour.
Speaker 1: She's just hit Canada.
Speaker 3: How is this tour not over?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 1: My god? And is it over now? And then they split up? Sad sad news. Everything else went very smoothly.
Speaker 2: In terms of the settlement and the split of everything. The sticking point was this double to Taylor Swift. What they'd paid for it is a lot less.
Speaker 1: Than what it's going for now.
Speaker 3: Well, of course, like I want to poopoo this, but I kind of get it. It's so hard to get your hands on those tickets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for example, the tickets are now worth up to thirteen thousand dollars niche.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy. Like we thought it was crazy here, it's crazy in Canada.
Speaker 3: And I don't because I really don't think she will tour for a very long time on nice.
Speaker 1: I don't think so either.
Speaker 2: So they've gone all the way to court about it, and unfortunately we can't.
Speaker 1: We don't know.
Speaker 2: Because of client lawyer privilege or whatever what choice they went with. But the choices were keep the tickets and go together. But I'm going to guess that that's not an option because this seems pretty acrimonious.
Speaker 1: Who goes to court over concert tickets?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you're going to end up spending potentially more than thirteen thousand dollars anyway.
Speaker 1: So that was one option, go together.
Speaker 2: One person buys the ticket at the current market value off their X. Okay, I don't think that that's ever going to happen, because no X is going to want to give a penny, particularly thirteen thousand dollars for a concert ticket that they'd already bought at the normal rate. And then the other option is they both agree to sell the tickets at the current market value and neither of them go.
Speaker 3: If you're like a massive tailor fan, though, option for you just wouldn't be an option.
Speaker 1: No, it just wouldn't be an option.
Speaker 3: I'd almost just suck it up and go with my ex and just if you love her that much and you don't want to give up these tickets, just go.
Speaker 1: I think that that's absolutely what I would do, Like.
Speaker 3: Get have a few drinks alone before you go go with your friends, rock up, slightly buzzed, don't look at them. And then when she's singing yeah, scream it.
Speaker 2: Back at them exactly make it bespoke friendship bracelet that just says never call me again.
Speaker 1: Legit something like that.
Speaker 3: And when Reputation, when you're in that ear, I just stare at them and scream those lyrics back.
Speaker 2: Listen to Reputation about eight times on the weekend.
Speaker 1: God, that's a good album.
Speaker 3: It's by far her best, and it's all.
Speaker 2: Little nuggets in there that I that you miss. Initially, my parents got divorced years ago, decades ago actually, but I seem to remember. I was very young when it happened, but I seem to remember that they were fixated on some tents, t and ts. Who was going to get the tents ow. We weren't a big camping family.
Speaker 3: I can't imagine Patty Swan being a camping game.
Speaker 2: But I think that this is what happens to some people when they're splitting up. They don't actually care about the tent or the Taylor Swift tickets.
Speaker 1: They just want to fight.
Speaker 2: They just want to, you know, and sometimes you just you get so you know, fixated on it, you lose all logic.
Speaker 3: And if the major cared about the tents and she wanted to get at him, what a great thing to do.
Speaker 1: Exactly The Chrissy Swan Show. The Chrissy Swan Show finally was married to one of the hemns with films she married. I wonder if they.
Speaker 3: Fought over you know, well, I feel like they did because in that music video for slide Away, I think there was a great song, a great song and a great video. I think there's little like nuggets of what there's maybe some art in the pool throne.
Speaker 2: I'm going to I'm going to have to have a real deep dive onto that. You are listening to The Christy Swan Show on over and we're talking about the very weird things that proved to be a sticking point in a in a divorce settlement or a breakup, sometimes you just cannot let go and neither can your X, and you end up in court like this Canadian couple who neither one would back down on this to these two tickets to a Taylor Swift show that had obviously increased in value. They were at thirteen grand. Now crazy, they couldn't decide, so they took it to court. That is crazy to me.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, but even as an ifty I get it, like these Taylor tickets are so hard to come by, and I don't like she's not going to tour again for a very long time.
Speaker 2: I see I and you know that I am a swift to crack through and through. There is nothing that is worth fighting over.
Speaker 3: I know. But you're just like that though there's really not.
Speaker 2: Go oh, you seem to want it more than me, which is what I can say about everything in the world.
Speaker 3: I know, I go cool, you have it, have it? Yeah? No, I whereas I fight, I take it to courts. Yeah yeah. Just to really prove a point.
Speaker 2: When someone says to you, oh, I love that shirt, do you take it off and give it to them?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: No, I do.
Speaker 3: I know. I've seen you do it several times.
Speaker 1: Five times in the last fortnight. I'm nothing to wear.
Speaker 3: What did you fight over in the divorce? Everyone that gets to air in this segment is going to get a double pass to Gladiator too, which is that looks good, doesn't it?
Speaker 1: Hey? Linda, Hey, hi, guys, love the show.
Speaker 2: I love you and I love you saying those nice words, Linda.
Speaker 10: Lovely, our friend of mine left or he and his partner split up and they decided on everything except Milo. They're grudle, so they actually went to court and neither would give way, and they ended up having joint custody. One week on, one week off.
Speaker 1: Are you joking? That is crazy to me?
Speaker 10: He would drop off Milo at the front door, wait till she opened it, and then she'd take him in, and then the following week she would drop him off at his place for the week.
Speaker 2: Well, I suppose that beats the you know, the the sad and sobbing reunions and otherwise at McDonald's car parks, which is generally generally where the swapovers happened.
Speaker 1: Oh, Linda, that's crazy, isn't it.
Speaker 3: It's a dog a double pasta gladiated too for you, Linda.
Speaker 1: Let's get a dog, have it?
Speaker 3: If you wait so you would give up? Murphy, Yep, I can't even argue with you, because I know you would.
Speaker 1: I would because and you know he's my darling.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: But if somebody I don't want to fight, I'll do anything. I'll do anything to avoid a fight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and a week on a week off is just annoying having to say your ex every like that's unnecessary. All right, Caitlin, what did you fight over in the separation? Oh?
Speaker 11: Hello, are you beautiful people? It wasn't so much as a fight as a strange request. My ex wanted us to write in our separation financials and paperwork that he would he would allow me to keep the iron and the ironing board as long as as I eroned his clothes, so his shirts and things for special occasions such as weddings and funerals.
Speaker 1: I beg your pardon, Well, that was written in a document.
Speaker 11: He wanted it written in a document. I told him where he could shove that. But then he came to his senses and said, oh no, Look, given that it was your great auntie that gifted that to us for our wedding, perhaps you keep them, but I can just drop round on the morning of weddings and funerals.
Speaker 3: My gosh, he's de Lulu Man. Good on you for separating.
Speaker 11: Thank you the best decision of my last young day.
Speaker 2: I hope you did what I did with my iron and ironing board. Is I snipped through the cord and I put them on the hard rubbish collection.
Speaker 11: I do love that the kids occasionally opened that cup and go, num, what's that call? And what do you use that for?
Speaker 3: A double past? The Gladiator too for you, Caitlin, Let's finish with Rowan.
Speaker 2: Rowan, what is the weird thing that you could not agree on when you split up with your ex?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 12: I got there, you're going, it's not so much an agree on. It is part of what I got out of my shed. So she cleaned out the shed for me and gave all my stuff back, and I got my paint gun, which only had half the parts in it. So you had the gas, the actual spray gun, and then you had bottles of the paint went And she gave me the gun, but not the bottle.
Speaker 1: She she may be a bit vindictive, Ryan.
Speaker 12: Oh slightly.
Speaker 2: The Chrissy Swan show that is Charlie XCX. Let's talk a bit more about her now. Chrissy Cliche excited when Charlie XCX was announced as a host of Saturday Night Live.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I haven't watched it yet. That's what I'm looking forward to doing tonight.
Speaker 1: Are you we're gonna something?
Speaker 3: I am making a vegetable beef stir fry with the rice cooker you gave me because I've not used it.
Speaker 2: You're gonna it's going to change your life. You're gonna love it.
Speaker 3: And I'm gonna sit there and then sing to this.
Speaker 2: Which incidentally is one of the songs she performed on Saturday Night Live.
Speaker 1: She looks great, She's naughty. She surprises me.
Speaker 2: Every time I see her perform, I think, is she very bad or.
Speaker 7: His?
Speaker 1: That just the vibe.
Speaker 3: That's the vibe in the aesthetic. I understand why you might think that, and because the auto tune she does go heavy on, but it's just the vibe. I think you either get it or you don't, and I don't. I think it's fine to not get it.
Speaker 1: I think maybe I don't get it. I get it on the radio, I get it on the CD.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get.
Speaker 1: It off on the album.
Speaker 3: Thanks Mom.
Speaker 2: It's a number two in my CD stacker in the back of my day, Heads and Charade, No.
Speaker 1: No, I get that.
Speaker 2: But just to see her form live, it looks like she doesn't know what she's doing.
Speaker 3: But no, that's the vibe because it's like she's a party girl. She's got her shades on. It's as if it's two am and she's in the club. Like I've never related to something more.
Speaker 2: That is literally two times in the last seven days that I've been very old and I don't understand it.
Speaker 3: No, you're very young. We're keeping you young.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you. What was the other little bit of audio we've got Charlie.
Speaker 3: X yret opening monologue.
Speaker 13: Yes, I want to take a moment to thank someone who's been there for me.
Speaker 1: My entire career.
Speaker 13: Auto tune. Auto tune makes everything sound better, even really bad news like this.
Speaker 9: Watch I'm breaking up when you give chun a hook up with your dad.
Speaker 1: See, she's so funny.
Speaker 2: I love I love it now Bratt the album came out for some reason.
Speaker 1: Nobody can stand what it meant. I knew exactly what it meant, did you.
Speaker 3: I absolutely wasn't confusing at all.
Speaker 2: But she she's been asked so many times.
Speaker 1: She clears it up. So many people have.
Speaker 13: Asked me what is brat And honestly, it's just like an attitude.
Speaker 1: It's a vibe.
Speaker 13: For example, the new Martha Stewart documentary, when Martha gets mad about an old magazine article and she says that she's glad the journalist who wrote it is dead.
Speaker 1: That is brat, And.
Speaker 13: Then last Friday when that exact journalist responded and.
Speaker 1: Said, hey, I'm alive. That is extremely broke. We have to watch that Martha Stewart documentary.
Speaker 3: Okay, tonight, can you clear your schedule tonight?
Speaker 1: Can I tell you another quote I've heard from it? I know that we're late.
Speaker 2: What Martha asked someone to do a favor for her and he said, yes, I'll do it, but you've got to be kind to me.
Speaker 1: And she said, don't worry, I'll do it myself. This is the Christy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: We've got an action packed our planned for you next up. Lots of thrills and spills.
Speaker 3: Yes, Wanny.
Speaker 2: The thrill, of course is Robert irwhen the spill is going to come from Julia Morris because I'm a celebrity, is coming back, coming back sooner than we expected, which is wonderful news.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's back to its January time slot. For a couple of years there it went to a March start DWN, no good, No good, no good.
Speaker 1: Got to be January.
Speaker 2: And I've heard a rumor that a certain brilliant breakdancer is going to be entering the jungle.
Speaker 3: Just say a certain breakdancer. The word brilliant probably not required.
Speaker 1: Rag she want a gold medal, didn't she?
Speaker 3: No? No, she wishes.
Speaker 1: Oh no, she was just representing the country, that's right. Imagine if she'd won the gold medal, Oh my god, who would she have been up against? My cat?
Speaker 3: I can't wait to ask Robert and Julia with her. She's going in to the jungle. I really want, I want, I would like to see it. What more of her next? Chrisy's Quizzy. There is a two hundred dollars Westfield gift card inside that bumbag.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 3: I also sung this on Friday Night, and that's why I have no voice.
Speaker 1: Oh dear the Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: You just yelled Mike's on, then you get jumped out of my skin.
Speaker 8: Infesty music and movies just sent it picks Christmas discus, the more reasons to love this season at Westfield?
Speaker 1: Is he your local center today?
Speaker 7: Chrissy's Quizzy?
Speaker 2: You can't say to me, Sawny, just just write a new question for question number two. And then while I'm deep in concentration and the time is ticking go.
Speaker 3: Why no, because usually to lift the curtain we both have our headphones on with like five seconds of the end of the song. Yes, so you can scream Mike's on to make sure it breaks through the headphone barrier.
Speaker 1: How's your voice going after the car?
Speaker 3: I did some good karaoke on Friday night, but my vocal cords have struggled.
Speaker 1: Since Mary, do you love karaoke?
Speaker 6: Look, i'd say no sober, but drunk?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Oh I was drunk. Mary. Don't worry.
Speaker 1: You're heading off to a westfield right now.
Speaker 3: Mary.
Speaker 11: I was literally about to get in the car to with up there before it closes to grab a present for my daughter, and I heard that there.
Speaker 6: Was a patcher on offer.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I thought, imagine the timing. Would you and Alisha? Hello there, Hello? So you're working from home today? Alisha? How wonderful. I've never done that? Is it great? It is?
Speaker 11: It's fantastic.
Speaker 1: Do you I mean no one's listening? Do you actually do any work?
Speaker 12: Sometimes?
Speaker 2: I love the honesty? All right, let is your name's your buzzes? It's the best of five, meaning the first person to get three answers queck windsa game and it's going to walk away with this two one hundred dollars Westfield gift card.
Speaker 1: Great at this time of year, my right. Question number one, there was a fight between Jake Paul and Mike Tayson at the weekend. Who was victorious?
Speaker 3: Hilaria Alicia just got in there, Jake Paul?
Speaker 1: Yes, correct, Apparently the whole thing was a setup.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't get the whole fight thing and fighting thing.
Speaker 2: I don't like boxing, and aren't all the games fixed?
Speaker 3: I think there's some I mean games, mate, I was watching Charlie XCX things three sixty. You're asking the wrong dude.
Speaker 1: I was cleaning my cupboards.
Speaker 2: Question number two, who lives on the shelf at Christmas?
Speaker 4: To Mary? Yes?
Speaker 2: Mary, Yes, your kids still of the age that you have to partake in them.
Speaker 11: But I never got into it.
Speaker 1: I resisted, and I'm so glad you're a wise woman. You're a wise woman.
Speaker 2: I just go boots in with everything I really do, and then I regret it deeply.
Speaker 3: Question number three.
Speaker 2: Eight years ago today, Billie Eilish released this hit what's it called?
Speaker 5: Mary?
Speaker 3: Mary?
Speaker 1: You're not one hundred percent sure, but you can have a crack.
Speaker 11: No, so really, I'm just going to name it Billy.
Speaker 6: Let's go for.
Speaker 4: Blue.
Speaker 2: Really try to help you there by turning up the lyrics. It's oceanized.
Speaker 3: But Mary Blue one of her best songs, good Greek.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh Mary's a bit cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I that's an album tracks one. Question number four, you're both on one point each.
Speaker 2: Pearl Jam front man Eddie Vedder called which afl legend onto the stage pleasure?
Speaker 1: Yes, Alicia, it was Jonathan Brown was our friend, the big fella, big dog. He would have been like.
Speaker 3: Imagine my voice today today Times twenty exactly. Question number five, this is for the winner, Lisha.
Speaker 2: What type of pasta is shaped like little ears?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Mary? What did you say little ears?
Speaker 1: Little ears?
Speaker 11: Oh gosh, that would be.
Speaker 1: A little No, it's the Italian word for ears.
Speaker 3: It's question number six. Two points to Alesia one to marry.
Speaker 1: You know, here's a sweeping statement. I don't like. I think it's too chewy.
Speaker 3: I like it with through brocoli pasta. But apart from that, no.
Speaker 1: Thanks, Question number six and weird like that, you're so delightful. I just really enjoyed that whole thing. I just watched it all unfold I like it with Brocoli pasta.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 2: Question number six, if you have pets, you'll be you'll have to sometimes see a vet.
Speaker 1: The word vet is short Mary, Mary, Maryan correct. What is the score? This seems to be going a.
Speaker 3: Long time, doesn't it. Robert and Julia are waiting, all right. Question number seven is for the win. It is a drawer right now, two points each.
Speaker 1: The Big Apple is a nickname for which city? Yes, Alicia, New York. It is New York City, Alisha.
Speaker 2: And on a moment too soon, my will to live was ebbing away.
Speaker 3: Enjoy Alisha and Mary have fun at Westfield. Anyway, you're just going to have to get the credit card out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Chrissy Swan Show, we're welcoming television and Wildlife a royalty to the show.
Speaker 1: Julia Morrison, Robert.
Speaker 2: I've been I've been so busy and so preoccupied. I've forgotten about Arma, celebrity. Get me out of here. And when I realized that the joy was coming back, I cannot tell you how excited I am.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 4: Also in January, it's back into January, which means the go to bed fight with slightly younger children is over. Thank you so much for hearing our please, Yes, they can't stay up till nine o'clock or ten past nine or whatever it ends up being.
Speaker 1: Are just so broken by the end of the series. They really are. It's an ordeal. Now we are already guessing who's going into speculation salad.
Speaker 2: The entire process of this television show is my favorite.
Speaker 1: Ray Gun the Olympic I want to say.
Speaker 7: There's been a lot of talk about about Raygun. Yeah, I hope.
Speaker 3: Well, she certainly won't be getting dancing gigs, so I think this could be a good gig for her.
Speaker 1: You never know what she's going to get. She keeps surprising.
Speaker 2: All I can see, though, is that the set is made for her. There's that raised wooden platform.
Speaker 7: Well see, I'm a bit of a breakdancer. Not many people know this, so room for two breakdowns. Don't know.
Speaker 1: It starts with the worm.
Speaker 3: It starts with the worm.
Speaker 1: Robert as a special gift.
Speaker 7: What can I say? What can I say?
Speaker 1: If it begins with the worm, does it end with Look at me? I'm sneaking around a corner.
Speaker 4: To be fair, That's exactly how I break And I was definitely back in the day on the cardboard outside the Burward McDonald's done it breaking you regret you left Trick, So that was breaking too. It wasn't the first movie. It was the second movie. But I'm saying I'm within the breaking world.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you you just mentioned McDonald's.
Speaker 2: I had the greatest car Big Mac of my life in the last month, Claire. Yes, I had a small window between dropping my daughter at a school play. I was around the corner from there and having to be there in attendance myself, so I dropped her. I was at a loose end. I was starving, and I went It's Carpark Big Mac time.
Speaker 3: Boom.
Speaker 4: You tell meiful, did you double down with a vanilla shake?
Speaker 1: Well, no, I'm a two burger girl.
Speaker 2: I don't want to waste any kind of real estate on fries or drink no drinks.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, dip the dip, the chips into the wow.
Speaker 4: Well, unfortunately, what's happened is because you've got to go through with your accountant all the expenditure in your bank account and then she's like seven twenty five McDonald's another seven twenty five that's vanilla shakes. So we had a big vanilla shake week.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Now from food to flora and fauna. Robert is here last week. Last week in Melbourne, Robert, everyone was losing their mind over this corpse flower. Yeah, I've had us and I'd never heard about this thing before. Can you explain to me what the hell it is? And have you ever been around one? And I mean melted.
Speaker 7: I'm pretty new to the whole corpse flower era that we're all in right now, but this is very cool. I hear they only flower once every it's quite a few years, once every four or five years, something like that. Once a year, not even that. It's like few and far between. And apparently it smells really bad but looks beautiful.
Speaker 3: People were live streaming it. Do you guys have a live stream stuff at the zoo?
Speaker 7: Usually not flowers, but we always have it. There's always a celebration, usually when there's a new animal born, particularly an endangered species, so that's usually a very exciting time and it's the same sort of vibe. Everyone's hanging out. Everyone wants to wait till the the little giraffe is finally born or something like that. Have you ever seen a giraffe give birth? That's one of the most confronting things you'll ever see. So get this. They give birth standing. I was gonna say, yeah, and literally this baby falls about seven feet under its head.
Speaker 1: There's still jelly though.
Speaker 7: It's in still in the sack to a certain extent, but the drops right straight there. Now there's no plot.
Speaker 2: I've heard that Chris Janna gave birth to all her children exactly the same way.
Speaker 4: Yes, they tried to get me do it in a pool. I said, no, I've got.
Speaker 1: No business with it. Oh God, no, no, tell me.
Speaker 4: I said to the people at the hospital. How many people come back for their second baby in the pool?
Speaker 1: Message?
Speaker 3: Hey, christ Janna should be a great gapt for the jungle.
Speaker 1: Ohudn't she?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yes, I mean any Kardashian, any of them would be incredible.
Speaker 1: Julia Morrison, Robert Rwin, will you please stick around? We're going to play around.
Speaker 7: Of who's more like, who's more likely?
Speaker 1: I was going to say, who did it better?
Speaker 3: I'm a celebrity. To get me out of here. Is creeping up for its twenty twenty five launch. Sunday, January nineteen is the date you need to put in your calendar.
Speaker 2: The Chrissy Swan Show and Julia Morrison Robert Ewin have stuck around, and we're grateful for it. Last week we spoke about traveling rituals, what we do when we go to the airport. You two do so much traveling, Robert, have you got a little ritual that you enjoy?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 7: I absolutely do. It's up. Blue light glasses, I'm telling you, blue light slash amber light glasses. Those things are incredible. It's just cuts down on that glare from screens and it means you can sleep and jet lag is better. So yeah, I just drink a lot of water. Blue light glasses and your sword.
Speaker 1: It just edit that up intil you're saying, I just drink Yeah, yeah, a minute. I think that's really more.
Speaker 7: That's really more.
Speaker 1: My schedule.
Speaker 2: Similar, so apart from just writing yourself off, Julia to cope with it, Oh my.
Speaker 4: God, I'm a massive chucker, you know, not really much of a drinker, because I'm a substantial chucker. Really, if I get so I can have one drink and I'm like, oh, oh, I think I might have another one by the end of it. By the end of the second one, I will be chucking.
Speaker 1: Wow. That's annoying. It's hold on a date by h too hot. All right, let's play a game of who's more likely, now one, who's more likely? All right?
Speaker 2: Out of you, Robert Irwin and you, Maurice, who's more likely to be late to set?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 7: No, well maybe me because I'm always like, look at Butterfly, you know, like I get distracted very easily. But usually I'm at set when I get distracted, Like I'm on set, ready to go, but I'm still distracted when they're.
Speaker 3: Doing like the Snake Challenge and everything and production are setting up. Do you go in early to help them?
Speaker 7: Like it's the best ever. I get so jealous when there's someone in there doing the viper room, I'm like, I want to go in there, like it's it's so cool.
Speaker 3: I'm You're not the first person to say this.
Speaker 4: Is because of course that Robins had to get used to, is being in wardrobe. Yeah, so I can't just jump in on the other side, be like I'm going to rehouse.
Speaker 1: That'll do that.
Speaker 7: I'm not allowed step back.
Speaker 1: You're in the you're in the fancy shoes, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Who out of Julia Morris, Roberto and are more likely to favor a celebrity throughout filming I don't know, do you just dislike them all.
Speaker 1: Between the two of us.
Speaker 4: No, the power of the empathy between the two of us, it makes you.
Speaker 1: It does make you sick.
Speaker 4: In the stomach that anyone is having to go through anything uncomfortable, because we also imagine ourselves in that in that place, and it's only I always think it's really I'm only one cancelation away from swapping rolls.
Speaker 1: So I don't like to be disrespectful. Do you know who taught me that?
Speaker 4: It was actually you, Chrissy, when you came in for series one and it was all new and you were the very first challenge of the very first day, and at that stage, I was sort of new to feeding the internet and all of that sort of stuff, and I remember you sitting bluck lying on a wheel where Yeah was coming down on.
Speaker 2: Everyone was so scared, and I said, I'll do it, and.
Speaker 4: Do you mind if I take a photo? And you were like yeah. Neither of us knew what was in store. And after that photo, which I deleted, but there never took another photograph for a ten series. Because it's such a vulnerable moment. You're trying to be kind to the person who's asking for a photo, but in actual factor, couldn't be more private while you prepare for something that's going to be incredibly challenging. And so yes, it was definitely you, Christy that taught me that that that level of respect needed to be honored.
Speaker 1: And it always always has been. There's no like sucked.
Speaker 4: In you or yeah, there's none, and there's not that feeling that. There's definitely the feeling, certainly from the Robert and I and from the Doctor and I, which is we are grateful that you came to be a part of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we do see that as you do it.
Speaker 2: Who is more likely to have a big boohoo on the show, have a sad cry, Oh.
Speaker 7: My god, the celebrities, it's not either of us. No, I get very invested, very quickly. So like I'll be sitting there watching while someone's just unraveling their deepest, darkest life troubles and everyone's like, you know, nodding along.
Speaker 1: Yeah, interesting, And was like, God, you're going to regret that later. No, cynicism of life hasn't got you just yet. And let's finish on this one.
Speaker 2: Okay, which of you two are more likely to cover the bill for a dinner for ten people.
Speaker 4: Oh, Julia, Yeah, well I've seen you do it time and time again. And also I can't help it because I cannot have the who's paying for what?
Speaker 1: Conversation? Oh God, isn't it the world conversation? No, you always just sweat.
Speaker 3: You're just like it's like, what.
Speaker 2: You would rather be answerable to your very finicky accountant who asks you what's the seven dollars twenty five?
Speaker 1: You would rather be hounscerable to her?
Speaker 4: Well, she doesn't shame worry, they don't shame me about it. I feel the shame as I'm reading out.
Speaker 3: And Robert, before we let you go, how is Prince William amazing?
Speaker 7: He's just incredible. We had a really good time. I've worked with him a bit over the years with the Airshop Prize that he's doing, but for the first time in Cape Town, I really had a chance to sit down and talk to him. And he's on the ball with Diviny.
Speaker 1: Like any nuggets of himself like.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, oh so many. I mean we we talked a lot about just the wildlife of Africa. He loves cheetahs, he's a big cheatah fan.
Speaker 2: And oh I loved Cheetahs too. That was a great series, you know where.
Speaker 4: The guy mention cheat different.
Speaker 1: Cheetah cheater guy.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much to come in and make sure you're tuned into I'm a celebrity. Get me out of here Sunday, January nineteen. Whack it any calendars.
Speaker 1: And he's already in there. I can't wait.
Speaker 3: We love you, guys.
Speaker 1: The Christy Swan Show first Chrissy's clickfait.
Speaker 2: You might remember a few weeks ago an actress called Sirsha Ronan was on The Graham Norton Show with other actors. They're not talking Gladiator, which we've been giving away tickets to, yes, correct, and they were making a little sort of you know, fun blokey thing about using your phone as a weapon, and everyone was yaki yaki, la la la. Anyway, Sirsha waited until everyone went quiet and absolutely dropped bombshell.
Speaker 3: Who's actually going to think about that?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 3: Someone at text me I'm not.
Speaker 1: Going to go phone.
Speaker 3: That's a very good.
Speaker 2: I like girls have to think about all the time, am I right?
Speaker 1: Ladies knowing you what to do?
Speaker 2: I love hearing awkward things like that, like it's love hate though, like you I feel ringing, but it's so good.
Speaker 3: I'm cringing for Paul and I'm hurting for him, but then I kind of love the moment.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, he has come out and commented on that specific exchange, and he says.
Speaker 14: I'm not surprised that the message received as much attention that it got, because it's a massively important and I'm sure you've had search on the show, Like she's more often than not the most intelligent person in the room, and I think she just made she was spot on the hit the nail on the head. And it's also good that messages like that are gaining traction, Like that's a conversation that we should absolutely be having on a daily basis.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Have you seen that film with him in it that I recommended?
Speaker 3: I haven't. I need to watch it.
Speaker 1: It's one of those films I can never remember the name. It goes in my what is it?
Speaker 3: Tom tell us all of.
Speaker 2: Us Strangers, All of us strangers, All of us strangers? And it's got the hot priest from fleabagging it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that and the Martha Stewart doc o I really need to watch. But can I just say that was perfectly handled? What a perfect response.
Speaker 1: Perfect.
Speaker 3: I love that dude. He's really good.
Speaker 1: He's a good man.
Speaker 2: We have we've had a bit of a sabcat flavor in the Today's show, if you notice. We have, and it continues because she has had a very special guest join her on stage for a surprise performance.
Speaker 1: Have a listen.
Speaker 2: It is, in fact, the great and tiny Christina Aguilera and Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 1: Small ladies, big voices.
Speaker 3: Because growing up, Sabrina Carpenter loved Christina.
Speaker 1: Who didn't.
Speaker 3: How cool for her to have this moment.
Speaker 1: You said that you saw.
Speaker 2: A little tweet stippet of footage, Yeah, yeah, where Sabrina Carpenter was talking about Christina Aguilera like twenty years ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I think it was like twenty ten. And she's like, I've just uploaded a cover to YouTube of me singing one of christina songs. Go and check it out.
Speaker 2: These two are a great double act because Sabrina appeared on Christina Aguilera's Spotify unwrapped thing or whatever. It was like equivalent of MTV unplugged. Yeah, and now they're back together again.
Speaker 1: I want to see a single between those two.
Speaker 3: Yes, all that would be cool.
Speaker 1: That would be really cool.
Speaker 2: And then bring Dolly Parton in as well. For like, just three generations of tiny blonde women.
Speaker 3: That's too many voices for me. Let's keep it to regulate. Tim and Joel are up next. Have a beautiful Monday night. We'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Seek out Christy.
Speaker 1: Swan Show is a Nova podcast.
Speaker 4: For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com dot are you