Speaker 1: We go get morning every day, Adelaide. Let's talk about one of our girls, and that is Liz.
Speaker 2: I'm about to have a panic good tax the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so every now and then producers always gets super pied up about certain issues and it's like hide. Like yesterday in the meeting, I had to pin her down and sit on her like a crocodile and just sit her down and go calm down.
Speaker 1: Mates, Jose did the death roll under the water death roll, spun her around a few times, tried to knock some sense in it.
Speaker 4: You know what, my anger prevailed through the death roll, because I'll tell you what go. I'm about to have a panic attack. Lizzo's antics this week. Okay, we know she makes epic music.
Speaker 3: We do.
Speaker 5: We love it.
Speaker 6: No one's disputing no.
Speaker 4: One is disputing her music. Her character has come into question this week. She made a post on Instagram that said, I'm getting tired of putting up with being dragged running my life and on the internet. All I want is to make music and meet people happy and help the world. And but my character being picked apart by people who don't know me and disrespecting my name. I didn't sign up for this ic, I quit peace, sigme right, So she's hit us with that?
Speaker 6: Did she say it like that?
Speaker 4: It's exactly when that was a written statement. That's how I interpreted. And she wrote that five days ago, and I immediately went my spidy senses a tingling, something's not going on here. So I had an extremely brief look and it wasn't hard to see that this was a publicity stunt because two days later she was dropping a swimwear and all the Lizo fans don't come for me because they're all in the comments like no, girl, you do you? You look after your mental health blub. This was a PR stunt and I was proven bloody right she wasn't.
Speaker 1: Didn't she get in trouble with some of her dance all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, she got sued for being a bit of a bit nasty box it's a dirty bird.
Speaker 3: Oh well, she dragged them along to a strip club in Amsterdam.
Speaker 4: I do believe she did, and she body shamed a lot of her dancers, which goes against everything she stands for.
Speaker 5: So very interesting.
Speaker 4: But anyway, two days later, after I've raged about this to every single person in my life, yeah, she's posted this on Instagram. When I say I quit, I mean I quit giving any negative energy.
Speaker 5: But I'm not going to quit.
Speaker 7: Is the joy of my life, which is making music, which is connecting the people.
Speaker 1: I'm going to keep moving forward. I'm going to keep being me.
Speaker 4: Honestly, sorry, I'm trying not to get too fired up. But okay, no, Internet, you're wrong. You interpreted my message about quitting the industry as actually quitting the industry. What I mean is I'm quitting your bad vibes.
Speaker 2: This is giving real Snoop Dogg giving up.
Speaker 1: When Snoop Dogg did this, I haven't announced we're given up smoke. And I was like, well, that's crazy. But a lot of people are like, well, congratulations Snoop. You've smoked me far too much of the green, so maybe this is good for your help. And I was like, no, it's a Publicystu from barbecue or something.
Speaker 6: It was a smoke free barbie.
Speaker 3: I was like, it's just so you forgive you forgive him for that because it's kind of funny, or is Liver like, I quit music.
Speaker 4: Actually, you cannot tell me that that wasn't a publicity stunt for her swimwear line and all her little fans are in the comments going, no, it's not related. You guys understand she would have had brand deals she had to follow through with after her announcement, right like you understand that. No, you understand Lizzo's played you all.
Speaker 5: You've been played.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I feel the need to death roll you again.
Speaker 4: I'm sweaty right now.
Speaker 1: And the worst thing as well, I tried to play that prank as well. We both jokeded and I did this one time. We're like, guess what, guys, that's it, We're quitting the show overhell. Response was like, good, it's just a joke. He's what you're waking up to. Adelaide breaking news. What's the news today? My snooze news?
Speaker 6: What is in the news today?
Speaker 5: Abby?
Speaker 6: In the news room.
Speaker 8: There's not much going on in Adelaide this weekend, not much at all.
Speaker 2: It's pretty quiet.
Speaker 8: Yeah, if you love footy, even if you don't, there is so much on over the next four days. Obviously, gather Around kicks off tonight. We've got Adelaide playing Melbourne at Adelaide Oval, so all nine games will be played here. For those who don't know what gather Around is, they'll be across Adelaide Oval, Norwood Oval and Mount Barker Oval. But there is just so much on. I'm putting together a guide for us to chuck up on our Nova social pages. The Footy Festival is back, so that is located at Elder Park. There's things like free activities, entertainment. There's the long zip line that goes over the river Torrens. Yeah, license bars and food trucks as well. So if you're going to the footy tonight, you can head in a little bit earlier and see that. Rundell Maull's getting involved with activations and entertainment. You've got Christian per Trucker truck. Christian per Trucker's at He's at the Adelaide Central Market tomorrow. He's doing a live cooking demonstration. The Norwood Food and Wine Festivals back this weekend as well. There is just so much also the trainings, there's open trainings and s ANFL clinics too, So yeah, it's just all happening. Get involved, even if you don't like footy, there's something on.
Speaker 2: For you to go and be involved in.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is the place to be. And if I'm wrong, if one knows the answer, to this, but pretty much every game is sold out by the last game of the round, which in most states, even in Melbourn wouldn't sell out. Be four to forty on Sunday, which I think is Collinwood and Hawthorne, but they still think that's probably going to sell out. This is going to eclipse everything that happened last year.
Speaker 8: Well, there'll be Jet and Baker Boy playing after the Sunday game as well. They're doing a concert, so if you want to headlong to that, I would be grabbing a ticket.
Speaker 6: Just as a side note.
Speaker 3: Christian Petrarca Petrarca, Yes, follow him on Instagram.
Speaker 6: He's the meal prep things. Yeah, they're so good.
Speaker 8: He's got some good recipes on his socials also quickly as well, a big, big, big, some world news. I guess adeletteval was going to be accepting cryptocurrency as payment, So in some of the southern Kiosk stands you'll be able to pay with your crypto account.
Speaker 2: Wow, which is a world first.
Speaker 3: Okay, well there you go so over my head so beyond I think I'm still.
Speaker 1: Trying to pay with checks.
Speaker 8: I still have a physical card and people look at me like there's something wrong with me, but I don't like using my phone.
Speaker 6: Yeah, right, thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 3: If anyone can explain cryptocurrency to any of us, give us a call plan She's.
Speaker 1: Good luck though, Yeah, we're not very intelligent.
Speaker 6: You speak for yourself over then.
Speaker 3: So, speaking of gatherund, I went to an event last night. It was the official AFL launch. I've gather round. Our premier spoke did a rousing speech and he mentioned in that he said, guys, we've got it locked in for the next three years.
Speaker 6: Keen to make a permanent deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and went to Andrew Dillon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Andrew Dillon was just having his you know, entree, his head down, face rocket in my teeth, what's going on? So yeah, that was a really interesting one. Last night, they had a surprise pop up guest in Tina arena and she sang all her.
Speaker 6: Hits, but she's them sort of like striped back and acoustic. So it wasn't as I love that.
Speaker 1: I love everything straight back acoustics, I mate.
Speaker 6: So yeah, that was pretty cool. On the way out, I didn't like it.
Speaker 2: That was good.
Speaker 6: I love Tina.
Speaker 1: She's just trying.
Speaker 2: So Jodi and Tina a bit of beef.
Speaker 3: There, Absolutely not. I think she has a phenomenal voice. I'm just saying it's sort of you know, it was a little ungathered round.
Speaker 1: You like, but she got distracted because she was just trying to get up and go. And in the background here.
Speaker 3: That was j in the How did you know there's an actual video of me doing that at dinner. But we did go to leave the event last night and I looked my right and Eddie Maguire was walking out with his beautiful wife Carla and my husband who just cannot help himself.
Speaker 6: It was a couple of beers that.
Speaker 3: Just turn around and goes, oh, get I Eddie, you're going to catch any footy on the weekend conversation stuff.
Speaker 8: But he would have said it like this, Hey, are you gonna catch any putty on the weekend?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Andrew doing the weekend we really piles and the Northorn front and it's hard to get to you, this isn't it? And Eddie's like, what classic gragdy, isn't it?
Speaker 3: You have the conversation with anyway, We're excited for gathering there over there.
Speaker 1: Just a quick little one on the gather around boxing event that happened last night. The other lay thirty six is arena. So I can't even tell you the main event and who won because it was too genuine boxes but it was like, who cares? All everyone cared about was the footballs fighting each other. So Anthony Rocker absolutely flawed, Cory McKernan, Dane Swan beat Dale, Thomas, Mitch Robertson beat Kane Petiford pretty badly as well. Mitch Robinson looks like he can actually box, but everyone All everyone cared about was Cane Corn's being Nathan Brown and how did it go down to? Really? Clearly Came was fitter, but Nathan Brand was probably a little bit better at boxing. Okay, so Nathan Brown won, right, Okay?
Speaker 6: Yeah, have you had a text from your mate Kane?
Speaker 1: I'm not he coughed a couple.
Speaker 6: I'm saying you might want to slip in a text to say you're right, mate.
Speaker 1: Geez, he's in very very good hands.
Speaker 6: Very very got, very good friends. Am I right?
Speaker 1: I'm sure he'd win the marathon?
Speaker 8: But maybe you should text the SCN text line soon as you know it so well, so well wonder six, text him on that you're right, Text.
Speaker 1: You messages of support, through.
Speaker 3: Decay or don't listen to us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just listen to us. That's a great option. That's our post. At Snooze News. We're all about positive image, health and wholesomeness on this show. We've always said that, Yeah, it's our it's our logo. Here's the headline for you, Jades, and I'm right behind this. Taking photos of your Pennis could be the next frontier in STI detection. You asked for a words and I'm delivering.
Speaker 9: I didn't.
Speaker 6: She did guarantee you, I didn't.
Speaker 1: You keep on texting me like, let's talk about you pics. Well, in a way, we're ticking that box. Oh, isn't that outrageous? So the app inventor is a bloke by the name of Udara color Athne and he's first come up with this idea after a friend was worried about a little bump on his doodle. So he's a consultant and a physician and he was convinced that an app could suspect sexually transmitted infections from a photo and that it held great potential. So while this spoke said, the app starter was held in the US and this is where you're like, well, who gets a sip. It's under strict controls. The chief executive of this health company, Simon Ruth, who coincidentally his nickname is the King Dirty Bird. That it's not I made that up. He said privacy was a huge concern for sexual health information.
Speaker 3: So I can imagine if I was a boy and I looked down there and I went, whoo, what's that and instead of googling, because that's fraught with danger when it comes to medical sense.
Speaker 1: It will tell you that you will die within thirty.
Speaker 3: No, but if you could send a picture of it to a medical professional, that would be much more preferable than to having to rock up to some sort of SDD clinic, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: Don't put your face in there, just send it through to this app. Yeah, don't do a full body shot.
Speaker 6: No, don't do a video. Hello, my name's Ben.
Speaker 2: Have a look down here.
Speaker 1: I take you for a full tour of my body. This is my face. It's linked eventually to my penness, which is a little bit sick.
Speaker 10: Do you know?
Speaker 1: It actually got me thinking that was its back in the day and with all the stupid things that I did as a youngster. Oh no, not once, not once did I ever send a picture? And even I was so immature, but even then I was like, no, no, no, this can only get me in trouble. I can't believe I did that.
Speaker 3: There's one rule here, Never ever send anything on your phone that you wouldn't want your mum or dad or your grandma to see spot on.
Speaker 1: Or even your grandfather. No, I don't wanted to see that. I would like to use this app, though, and take some photos and send it off and just play a bit of a joke on these guys to see what response that you get. Yeah, like setting off for me, Like, guys, help me, I'm really really sick, And any responds with something like no, no, no, that's just your little penis wearing your hat. And then a month later, well what about this? I know that's just your doodle smoking a little cigarette. Four double nine nine nine one? Nice? Is it?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: The text line is open. You know what to do? What the what the fork?
Speaker 6: This is how this rolls.
Speaker 3: For the uninitiated, if you haven't heard this segment before, we basically dissect those little things that drive you absolutely insane and leave you saying what the fork?
Speaker 6: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Big Tom ye, so many unanswered questions, so we grind your brain.
Speaker 6: So we've just come off the back of a long weekend.
Speaker 3: I spent a lot of that down the South coast, so there is a walking track between Middleton and Port Elliott and.
Speaker 6: A bike track as well, so it's a shared situation. Andrew Hayes, I'll tell you.
Speaker 1: What, pedestrians and cyclists, it's a really really tricky time to try and get them to see in the same direction.
Speaker 3: It's a real interesting mix, isn't it. People on foot people on bikes. My first question to you is what is the etiquette with dinging your bell?
Speaker 1: It's a good question.
Speaker 3: Because I don't like if I'm coming up behind people. I want them to know that I'm coming so I don't hit them. But I also don't want to be rude. But what I discovered over the weekend there are people who have absolutely no problems coming up two meters behind you and then going ding ding and hitting it hard.
Speaker 6: So it scares the grab out of you. But also is that them being polite or is that them flexing?
Speaker 1: I don't know, because I have no issue with someone doing that.
Speaker 6: Are you a diner?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not a dinner, though I will never din someone.
Speaker 6: Do you verballyieve, say incoming or something like that.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not a loser.
Speaker 2: Passing on the left.
Speaker 1: Passing on the right day is no. Who does that?
Speaker 8: My question to you, Joe's did you You've got fifteen hundred children, so did you have all of them?
Speaker 2: And were you all across the foot path?
Speaker 6: You spend just you?
Speaker 3: I spent probably twenty out of twenty four hours telling my children to keep left. Okay, so you're not getting in the way of other people. But my issue is also with people who walk and talk but take up the whole path like four across. No, no, no, na, split yourselves into two, so you're still on the left, and you've still got room for other people to pass around you, you know what I mean. I'm very conscious of it because so when I was walking and there was a cyclist that came up behind me and she did the ding thing right up behind me, and I I'd lost my mind by.
Speaker 6: This point because We're three days in and I was like.
Speaker 3: I literally could not be more off the path with a few expletives thrown in.
Speaker 1: Yeah wow, because she was just trying to be helpful.
Speaker 6: No, she was. I don't know. I don't think she was. I think it's like, I want a bike, get it.
Speaker 2: It was an aggressive dick, an aggressive.
Speaker 6: Better than you thirteen twenty four to ten. Let's do this. You're off road rage.
Speaker 1: I don't know exactly what you're talking about, because I had a situation where I was running and I think that I've got a little bit distracted and I've sort of gone towards the middle of the footpath, and then a cyclist came past me and genuinely did the shaking of the head thing, and his left hand did the whole you know, like an angry Italian, like what's going on? So then I've sort of stopped and I reckon. At the time, I was listening to these, so I was on too, but I was like, what mate, what He sort of half stopped and was like, you're taking up the path, and I was like, I sort of half knew your head so big, Yeah, pretty much, and I half threatened violence and all yeah, totaledough and yeah all this mine specific details.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what grinds you? Gears off the road?
Speaker 8: Abs O look in real on brand For me, everything annoys me. No, there's two things that I can think of. My number one thing is people who stop in doorways or walkways where you're walking spot on apps. It drives me insane, like they're just off in their little world looking around. And I remember someone saying, Oh, we'll just tell them to move as them to be.
Speaker 2: No, just don't stop in a doorway.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't have to.
Speaker 8: Don't get off the escalator and just stop and look around in a shopping center and go, oh, where are we going to go?
Speaker 2: Get off to the left or the right, and do you talking there?
Speaker 6: Do you know what else?
Speaker 3: I've noticed a real movement against people walking on their phones and looking down. So I was very rudely doing it at the gym the other day, like one hundred percent admitt it, and a guy came and stood right in front of me and just went excuse me.
Speaker 6: Like that, and I was like, oh, you're a bit of a knob.
Speaker 8: But were you walking, were you walking on the treadmill, or were you walking through walking through.
Speaker 6: The gym through the reception?
Speaker 1: Grow up?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I should we do this?
Speaker 1: What the fork, the off the road rage, edition, those little things that really really trigger you. Yeah, there's so many there. Also, we've got a two hundred and fifty dollars Shell fuel car to give away to the.
Speaker 6: Best all the little angry ants.
Speaker 1: Out there, all the little angry ants feel the footy feeling with Shell VPA, the official fuel partner of the AFL. Before we take your calls next, let's just go to Amelia. How good friend, Amelia, Good? More to you, you, beautiful man.
Speaker 10: Good morning, my beautiful people. How are you?
Speaker 6: We're good?
Speaker 1: You're a dinger?
Speaker 6: Are you're a dinger?
Speaker 1: Look?
Speaker 10: Look, I am a dinger and I just have to address this. And I am one of those losers who actually set yells out. Look coming behind you to the left. But I feel like because I take both of my boys, I take them on the trailer at the back right, so I'm courteous and I've got a lot of weight on the back of because one of my boys is like twenty six killers. Bring you off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a big one.
Speaker 10: But so what I what I do is I just give those things, but quite from fire away so they can see me coming. But I find that people that are inattentive, that aren't like that are on their phones are the ones that I have to get a bit closer and just give a good yellah. So you know, and in my experience, the people that are riding with the you know there's there are their gear like the real cyclist. They're the ones that are a bit more aggressive, whereas in the other ones are just like Dad's I mean, that are just trying to you know, it should be free and be polite about it.
Speaker 6: Just trying to cut around a twenty six kilo kids trying to.
Speaker 1: Live a wholesome life so much.
Speaker 10: My trailer holds forty kilos and I got my five year old who's eighteen kilos, and I've got the three year old who's just on another level. I don't know where he came from.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, it's just a beautiful dad trying to get these kids from A to B thinking did I give birth to a future and the giant.
Speaker 10: Oh my poor partners. But yeah, this is.
Speaker 3: The other thing, Amelio, the real professional cyclist. Should they be on the shared bike slash walking running path or should they just.
Speaker 1: Be on the road.
Speaker 10: I think they should stick to the roads. But then because I live in more so ancient and a lot of trails back there that you can write, so I understand it. It's a good committy to go through and all that, but they're just they're quite aggressive because they just feed through and they give it to the last minute where they give that rule thing and just like, you know, watch out for me. I'm a professional.
Speaker 1: That's excellent. It's a very good explanation of things.
Speaker 6: Oh, thank you, Amelia.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go to the find Sam's you're off road rage?
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 7: I hate it when I'm walking with my PREM and people don't move out the way for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I've seen so many frustrated arms who went up sort of half using their PREM as a battering ramp.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Sam, I would say a little nudge to the back of the Achilles work.
Speaker 2: It's just.
Speaker 6: We're with you, Sam, Well done, Thank you, Ruth. You're off road rage?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 7: Those stupid electric like scooters in the city.
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yes, So I was walking on like North Terrace and I was like as far to the left as I could possibly be, and one of them actually banged off me as they passed.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 7: And I had had a stressful day in work, which probably didn't help. So the explet the expletives came out.
Speaker 6: Yes, they would sound so sweet with that accent.
Speaker 7: And apparently when I get angry it gets stronger. The accent gets stronger. So I don't know if they I don't know if they understood me, but the expletives came out.
Speaker 1: I don't want to offend you because whenever I am Scott I'm just going to say, Ruth, what part of the UK are you from?
Speaker 7: I'm not, but you're close enough.
Speaker 10: God.
Speaker 6: Do you use the word edgit when you eat?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 7: But the Australians don't understand what it means, so it's good. It's good when you can call them a name they don't understand. Like my husband, he's Australian, so it's fine.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And instead of the traditional F word that we use, you use the F.
Speaker 6: E C K, I, n J.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: My wife's Scottish and she's called me a pillock for such a long time. I've only just discovered that it's not a good thing.
Speaker 7: It's not a good thing. But she's probably a.
Speaker 1: Race all the ladies.
Speaker 6: Thanks Ruth, Michelle, you're off road rage? What is it?
Speaker 9: Mine was the battle off of Pram Park, So I had my two children in the car who I got out. My son was probably fifteen, months old. She was standing next to the car, and they got the prayer man and a lady came over three lanes over because she supposedly solo park because her newborn baby and her car deserved the pram park more than me.
Speaker 6: Stand right, So.
Speaker 3: You literally had an argument with a woman who said, my baby's younger, so I deserve the park more.
Speaker 9: I did have to reiterate that she'd left her new board baby in the car on.
Speaker 3: Its ozone.
Speaker 9: At the present.
Speaker 6: Oh my goodness. So who won in the end, Michelle.
Speaker 9: Well, I was already in the park.
Speaker 1: Then once you leave, Jade, you're scared like, Okay, well I've got the park and we're gonna leave. But when I come back to my car, is it going to be for little scratches on there?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Let's go one more. Alicia, good morning, good morning. Your off rage rage? What is it? Ah?
Speaker 11: I am probably the biggest rage on the planet. I'm not gonna lie. I will beat and shout flash my light at people who are growing forty in an eighty zone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they need that feedback absolutely never. And then you're not the worst thing is Elisha? When you when you when you drive fastome and you realize that they're ninety six.
Speaker 11: Oh no, this is even worse. Now there are young people driving. I'm twenty six. Yeah, and there are young people they cannot drive playing with old peace either too careful because they've got taught to be really careful, but they do it so much that they don't know. I can't ride the liver anymore?
Speaker 6: Can I play the devil's advocate?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 6: I like people who go take it easy on the roads and go a bit.
Speaker 1: Slower, pull pull over.
Speaker 11: So many places to pull over, and they don't do it and let you angry.
Speaker 1: Do you know what that means? A Lasha one the people you're talking about is jodiotic. Yeah, well, you're very cautious.
Speaker 5: He deserves.
Speaker 6: Sorry.
Speaker 3: I don't know what to say, vibes, I'd let you pass.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: We can't swiss this enough. I mean, that was all fun and games just before. But now this is dead set serious because two people have never hated each other stronger in this space.
Speaker 3: Ninety six percent of the time we get along fairly well. The other four percent no good, Yep, that's exactly right. Okay, so the score sits at seven four, So needless to say, I am the Brisbane Lines and the Adelaide Crows.
Speaker 6: I need it.
Speaker 1: You're a dirty bird. No, you preferred yourself as one of the Brisbane Lines, which.
Speaker 6: I really really need a win this week.
Speaker 1: Control the cloud. Thank you very much to stop it.
Speaker 6: I don't know that any of those allegations are true.
Speaker 1: Well, well, this is a pretty outrageous little message going around which is completely incorrect.
Speaker 3: That is the stupidest message I've ever and it pertains for the Brisbane Lines and what went on overseas at the end of season. True, and it is the most ridiculous message I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 6: And it's still getting circulated that right.
Speaker 1: Can we understand Houston about it when he comes in this year in a few minutes times, can we just ask you about it? Let's just see what happens.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know, Okay, maybe we're here to ask if I have any takeaway lessons from what's happened at the line.
Speaker 1: We certainly will ask her. Yes, let's ask that Dan Houston when he comes in after eight o'clock. Theme for this week's Battle of the Bangers is road trip for all our friends visiting from interstate.
Speaker 3: Yes, so we are very excited about the weekend, and I thought, okay, road trips weekend him for the weekend, cold Play hit it.
Speaker 6: Thanks Cave for the weekends.
Speaker 1: It's okay. That completely makes sense, cold Play. We've got so many good songs. I just love how you've been prepping this for weeks and weeks and you're like, guys, when we do gather around, when we do road trip, the thing play this little bad boy ye preparations again.
Speaker 3: I mean, okay, I delivered at ten plus six this morning. I'm happy to concede. I should have done it yesterday and I did not. Anyway, we're not all perfect.
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 1: Because you had about four or five songs that you were juggling with.
Speaker 3: That's so true, and the desperation of my need to win this week made me hesitate.
Speaker 1: Go on then, all right, so you've got Coldplay versus a little banger from the Temper trailing sweet disposition for you, Jason Ooks, what's going on there? Your hips are shaking just a little bit.
Speaker 6: I know I'm trying to work out the connection between road.
Speaker 1: Trips because this is an absolute banger to play on a road trip. Don't try and sit there and say it needs to be very, very much theme to what exactly is going on, because you are the absolute queen of not making sense with your particular I.
Speaker 6: Got weekend in the title of my song gather.
Speaker 1: Around starts to gather around starts.
Speaker 6: Tonight, sweet disposition.
Speaker 1: Like gathering starts tonight, It's not the weekend.
Speaker 3: Okay, you'll been ridiculous. Now you'd enough of this conversation.
Speaker 1: Here you go, some month's losing badly, the Battle of the Banger, the Tapa Trap versus Coal Play.
Speaker 3: Make sure you jump on the Jonny and Hazy Instagram page and cast your vote. But what you would like to hear to kick off your Friday? Thus the weekend, but gathering starts the night? Hey, what about these divorce rings and our thing? Andrew Hayes gaining popularity after model Emma Emily Radashikowski.
Speaker 6: How'd I go?
Speaker 1: Oh? The one that went that pash that was caught via with parastyle.
Speaker 6: Is she macked on with Harry?
Speaker 1: I'm wow, that's worse than a couple of gawky teenage Wasn't.
Speaker 6: That really weird?
Speaker 3: Because it should have been the sexiest thing in the world. Harry styles pashing on with like an absolute supermodel, but it just was gross.
Speaker 1: Even the most glamorous, sexy people in the world can be disgustingly awkward.
Speaker 6: Yes, so true.
Speaker 3: Anyway, she remodeled the engagement rings that she received from her ex husband, whose film producer Sebastian Bear mclared and I think she divorced him because he hyphenated his last name.
Speaker 6: She remodeled them.
Speaker 3: She remodeled them into two brand new buy divorce bands. The post was incredibly popular, with over one point one million likes. Okay, I mean they were big chunky rings though, Yeah, that has to be said.
Speaker 1: You just wonder, You really start to wonder with m Rata what's going on upstairs? Everyone knows what's going on probably every other part. She might be the most beautiful person on the planet.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, she's not really my cup teach.
Speaker 1: It just gets snippets of her and in terms of what's happening upstairs, And oh, I.
Speaker 3: Just am confused as to the fact that she takes her clothes off every second Instagram post, just like, I'm just empowering women are you?
Speaker 6: Are you empowering women or are you making them feel about their bodies? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to say.
Speaker 6: Anyway, let's go back to the remodeling.
Speaker 1: The stitch me up.
Speaker 6: Kara is not listening.
Speaker 3: It's fine, Yeah, let's go back to the rings. So I'm in the process of the moment, and I actually went through my old jewelry box the other day because what I would like to do is take my old engagement ring from my first marriage and my old wedding ring because there's some beautiful letal diamonds and refashion it maybe into I didn't mean that as a whack, by the way, but I was surprised at how small my finger used to be.
Speaker 6: Anyway, we digress.
Speaker 3: I would like to refashion that into maybe a necklace for my daughter. But then I'm like, is that bad Jushu because the relationship didn't work out.
Speaker 6: But it's still her.
Speaker 1: Dad, you know, So you're going to pass on to your daughter. Yes, because I was about to say, I'm not sure how your current gred would think about you fashioning some old Greg merchandise, but it's for your daughter, so it's all right.
Speaker 6: I love how you say merchandise. It's not an old Australian cricket polo mate.
Speaker 1: Well, let's sell what if you got a hold of his baggy grain, it might be worth a bit more. He gets such Houston again, we don't have a problem.
Speaker 4: Please welcome to the journey and hazy sh Dan Houston.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Sah is the man in the flesh down you're some welcome.
Speaker 5: Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 3: What about the vibe of gathering on You can't not get excited.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's so nice walking the streets. There's people everywhere wearing all different colors, not just the power of the crows. And yeah, I was at Fox Footy last night and Adelaide Oval and the setup looks amazing by the river and out the back near the members.
Speaker 5: So I can't wait for it.
Speaker 3: It's pretty cool that the attention of Australia in a footy sense is all on Adelaide at the moment.
Speaker 6: And we do it so well.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's amazing And I can't wait for people to come over and see South Australian how good it is, and you know up in the hills or where they go down to the beach and just explore a little bit. It'll be amazing to see that many people around and exploring our states.
Speaker 3: So we kind of do and we don't like we kind of don't want people to know how good it is here because we're such a well kept secret and we have the best lifestyle in Australia.
Speaker 1: But we want people to pour money into the state. Yeah, so there's a way that they don't come, but they give us money anyway.
Speaker 6: Yeah, give us money, just don't live.
Speaker 1: Here, Dan, I feel like you're Port adelaide'sport is a bit of a win, if that makes sense. Could you donat a game like that against the Demons and come up short?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it felt a little bit like that.
Speaker 12: You know, we definitely felt like we should have won, and Melbourne were you know, really executed their game plan really well in the latest stages of the fourth quarter, and you know, we felt like we definitely should have won. But you know, it's easy to say that we need to turn some actions, you know, into results, and we will hope to do that this weekend and hopefully we can dominate the stat sheet and the scoreboard.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 1: Jason nor Francis who I'm not sure if you know this, idem but it's a massive overn one nine fan. You're a massive fan. He's a hornet. Yeah, he's fantastic.
Speaker 6: We're on a mission to get him to call in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hapefully, Look, it hasn't happened yet, but thirteen twenty four ten is the number, Jason, and we will drop everything just to speak to you.
Speaker 1: We've told you we don't care if we're talking to the Prime minister. Yeah, see Anthony Albneazy, because Jason nor Francis is calling through, can you put in a good word for us?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I understand. Just may actually ask me a few questions about darts. He's really to darts at the moment, so I'm sure that could be a nice topic of conversation.
Speaker 1: And that is the sport. We're not talking about him smoking, We're talking about the sport.
Speaker 6: Yes, what is it about darts? That's fascination of those pads that goes.
Speaker 12: Around the club? Golf f one. Now it's darts and it'll soon. It will be gone soon, no doubt about that.
Speaker 6: What will be next? Do you think Pokemon?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, something like Pokemon Go might be back?
Speaker 6: Oh my god. Yeah, you guys are.
Speaker 3: And the people say that football isn't a full time honestly, shame on them.
Speaker 1: Essdon Friday nights and in particular up against the former teammate zabadismer. What's it like playing you probably have done it very much before, but playing against former teammates and how will you approach this one?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it is interesting.
Speaker 12: I guess when you're on the footy field, you're sort of you know the players are in your area, you take a little bit of note of and will be on the wing. It might be a little bit in my area, but much too sure there will be too many words said. And in the past we've we've played against other players and haven't said too much.
Speaker 5: For example, Peter Adams, and that's a tactic. He sort of lost his call a little bit. So I don't know. I don't know what how he'll be recepted.
Speaker 6: Or received received that's okay.
Speaker 12: But well, yeah, we'll see on the weekend, and you know it'll be a good game, no doubt.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I love that you take the silent treatment in as a tactic.
Speaker 3: That's a real from the home front, because we were saying that if your partner doesn't speak to you, you know you're proper cooked. Like they're real angry. They're angry to the point when no words will pass their lips. That's how Peter Adams must have felt.
Speaker 5: Absolutely the results issues.
Speaker 1: Yeah, silent, how do you reckon you go against sekildor when you're playing against Roley Bonner? Because it seemed like from the outside looking in, Roley Bonner a very popular member of the group and now he's onto a different club, not by his choice.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I think it'll be interesting Riley Bonner because his situation was a bit different. He got delisted by the club unfortunately, which you can't control, and then Saint Kilda picked him up and he's very well liked at the club and gets alonger well with a lot of the boys, and we know exactly what he's like.
Speaker 5: He hates a little bit of physicality. So I'm sure that could be a little bit of a tactic.
Speaker 6: Does Does anyone go there with the oh you weren't good enough to play here?
Speaker 1: You can?
Speaker 12: But I just I think that probably as a mate, that's probably crosses the line. And I feel like I'm a good mate of his. But I'm sure if you earn a mate, that'ud be a great tactic.
Speaker 6: Silent treatment.
Speaker 1: Silent treatment, I'm you, So before we let you go, the question everyone's been asking, particularly texting through a double nine Normal nine. What did you guys learn from the Brisbane Lines incident?
Speaker 6: With the learnings from that?
Speaker 1: This is the key takeout? And what a learning from the Brisbane Line situation?
Speaker 12: Well, I don't know. I don't know what's true and what's not. But one thing I've always said is nothing good comes out of iCloud.
Speaker 1: Yeah Vegas.
Speaker 5: But yeah, yeah it's a good whether that's true or not.
Speaker 12: But I've always felt like, you know, what, what have you heard of a positive to come out of like an iCloud?
Speaker 1: No? No, no.
Speaker 12: Being able to put your like on your phone and then be able to transfer everything straight away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly a method. Yeah, give me someone a massive compliment and it got leaked via the cloud. That's never happened before.
Speaker 3: Ever.
Speaker 6: It's not good and no, to be fair, it is true.
Speaker 3: Unless you're in the room and you've actually seen people doing stuff, then how do we know what's true and what's not?
Speaker 1: Spot on? There you go. Have you been Vegas?
Speaker 5: By the way, I've never been to Vegas. I actually haven't been to America.
Speaker 1: Really, that's surprised. Yeah, you've got plans to go.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't mind going. Yeah, it'd be good once that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, just beware.
Speaker 2: Of the cloud.
Speaker 3: Dan Houston, thank you so much for coming in all the best this weekend together around.
Speaker 5: Thanks Jady Hazy.
Speaker 1: We're going back in time on this daisy again the Thursday edition. I have some knowledge just to set you up beautifully for the week that is gathered around. I mean, turn up to the footy with some of these facts and your friends who be like, wow, you're a genius. For example, for the April in nineteen eighty six, Brumbies and Bakeries, the franchise was registered in Australia. You're on your Brumbies. They do a fantastic muffin two. By the way, let's see what if I could find a dollar for every muffin that I'd consumed apple and cinnamon in particular from Brumbies. Yeah, she's a tea. I'd have a lot of sparecats.
Speaker 6: Do you think that when you're eating a muffin you're eating healthfully?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Fruit goodiness?
Speaker 6: Incorrect, mate.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't dare have a slice of cake for breakfast, but I certainly have a muffin exactly the same nineteen eighty post it note was created. The idea was dreamed up by scientists Art Fry at a three M company in Minnesota. Post it is such a simple idea huge that changed everything, changed the way that we live our lives. A two thousand and eight Beyonce, who was twenty six, married rapper Jay Z, who was thirty eight. I don't know there was such an age discrepancy.
Speaker 3: Oh that's got real sort of I don't know, sort of daddy taking care of your vibes, doesn't it?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 1: With all the pea didty stuff, there is a pretty solid wormhole to go down. And when it comes to jay Z's well, all the conspiracy theorists a absolutely up.
Speaker 6: And about you went down.
Speaker 3: You definitely explored this further this week, and you're worse man forish.
Speaker 1: Yes i am. I'm very very offended. A numb On song in April the fourth in twenty fourteen. She looks so perfect by five Sauce, five sauce representing us beautifully over in America