Speaker 1: On scolds Ostrodia. This it's the Wader Panalty Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the Rita Panty Show. Coming up tonight, we save the best the last with a stellar lineup of guests, including Douglas Murray on those eco terrorists who attack Stonehenge. State liberal leaders continue to distance themselves from Peter Dutton's nuclear strategy.
Speaker 3: I'll speak to Nick Kata about that.
Speaker 2: Also joining me tonight Kosher Gator and Kinsey Schofield.
Speaker 3: And we never forget left. He's losing it.
Speaker 4: Thanks to all the mavers of Congress and homewod Security Secretary.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: Joining me now all the way from Budapest is Menzi's Research Center, Senior Fellow and wizarding Fellow at the Danubes Institute, Nick Kita, Nick, your title is getting longer and longer. But let's art locally with state liberal leaders including John Parsuto here in Victoria and David Chrisofulei in Queensland, who are distancing themselves from the coalition's nuclear plan.
Speaker 3: In Western Australia.
Speaker 2: The Estate's liberal energy spokesman, Steve Thomas says there is little community support in around the proposed site.
Speaker 3: In Collie, also warning.
Speaker 2: That a nuclear power plant would be too big for the WA energy grid. In Queensland, the Liberal leader David Chrysifolia said Peter Duttan's plans for two nuclear power plants was not part of his plan for the state. And in Victoria, the always happiest John Pursuito has said the state Libs have no plans at this stage for nuclear energy. So what do you make of this fracture within the coalition and their nuclear strategy.
Speaker 4: I'm going to say the polite thing first, which is obviously this is what we're to say. Obviously these men have not been well briefed. But for goodness sake, where have they been for the last two years with this debate raging about nuclear They're just not across the facts. I mean, this guy in Wa to say it Wa is too small for a nuclear reactor, he's no idea what he's talking about. I'm sorry to say, Rita, And if you give me his phone number, I might ring up and give him some of the facts, which is small modular reactors actually work very well, and they work very well in remote locations. Incidentally, so you can power up Cartha or whatever you want to do, you know, so they are perfect for remote areas. Otherwise you just end up powering the North of Wa with diesel, which is what they're doing right now. So has he got a plan to change that or would he like to actually take a briefing on small modular reactors as to Christoph Foley, Christoph Fulou Sorry, it's you know, I mean he's doing this sort of load target strategy. But low target doesn't mean to say not standing up for the only sensible solution for Queensland's electricity. So anyway, let's see this play out at federal level first, And Peter Dutton, I'll take my hat off to him for taking the fight up to the government on this. We should have done it twenty years ago, of course, but you know, let's not cry over spilt milk.
Speaker 2: Well, we've saw similar weakness incoherence from the state Liberal leaders during the Voice campaign. Is the Liberal Party fundamentally broken at the state level?
Speaker 3: Not fit for purpose?
Speaker 2: They certainly don't seem to represent the views of the majority of their voters in the States, and you would think labor has given them so much material to work with here. Obviously, energy bills, cost of living are an enormous issue for just about every Australian and labor have gone straight into hysteric mode. Got ministers posting pictures of koalas with three eyes and three eyed fish and just trying to scare the electorate.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Look, I just think they are not well briefed and they lack courage, and a combination of the two really reta because you know, I mean in South Australia, for instance, I'd be going out there as the opposition to say we're going to make this state self sufficient and electricity like we used to be when we had industry running here. You know, we won't have to go begging and borrowing dirty coal from from Victoria. That's what they should do. You know, they should actually come out with the positive South Australia first message. They could do it in Wa. You know, the minister's or the assistant the opposition spokesman is right that Wa is not connected to any other grid, which is a double reason why they need to be self sufficient in electricity. They're heading the same route as Island. By the way, it's got the second heaviest electacity builds in Europe because they rely on wind and gas now that seems to be WA's plan. It's not a functional plan. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Now let's talk about the ABC.
Speaker 2: The new chair, Kim Williams has given an impassioned speech about the importance of the public broadcast and the threats face from social media and artificial intelligence, and Nick, you won't be surprised he wants a funding boost.
Speaker 3: What did you make of his speech?
Speaker 4: Is classic public service, isn't it. We're going to have a review into the effectiveness of X or y organization, in this case the National Broadcaster, but we're going to need more money. I mean, don't you actually don't you actually make that decision when you've looked at the effectiveness where you look at whether whether it is value for money first before you just say well we're going to have to put more money into it. And they're just so featherbedied at the ABC. I've got some experiences as you have. I mean, I'm standing here in the middle of Hungary on a shoe string because you can do it these days. Television is getting cheaper, not more expensive, So you know, this is just a you know, what looks like a sensible thing. Let's actually look about what we value. We get from the ABC just turned into a money grab Nick, You're right.
Speaker 3: They don't exist in the real world. Every other media organization.
Speaker 2: Has had to tighten their belts, but not the ABC. That billion dollar and your budget just keeps going up and up. Now, let's talk about the NDIS. You want to talk about budget blowouts. A self described non binary, disabled and mentally ill NDIS claimant has revealed some of his grievances about the funding that he's receiving through the NDIS. He complains that it won't cover a dishwasher or a dryer, but the NDIS is happy to pay for people to come to his residence to do his laundry and washing.
Speaker 3: Have a look.
Speaker 6: The NDIS is so happy to pay like one hundreds, like four or five, six hundred dollars a week for you to have a support worker to come in to help you do your dishes and do your laundry, but they will not fund a dryer or a dishwasher, which is cheaper in the long run and also promotes independence for the participant because then they don't have to rely on support workers coming to their house and helping them do their dishes. They just have a dishwasher that they can start themselves.
Speaker 3: Nick, He's got a point there.
Speaker 2: The waste and misuse of public money in the NDIS is out of control. It's out of control by billions of dollars. But that's just a small case for one individual of what they're doing, and it's not even what the client there wants. You'd rather have a dishwasher so he can do his own dishes, but they send someone to his house to do the dishes for him, which.
Speaker 3: Costs us a lot of money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, well less, it's where the NDIS has completely gone off purpose. I mean, I know two NDIS cases, and I know how these cares work. What they should be doing is going in and teaching the person self sufficient, you know, show them how to wash dishes. I mean, this guy can operate TikTok for goodness sake, I mean, I'm pretty certain he can wash his own dishes. So you know, that's what they should be doing. But instead it's like extended child minding on the taxpayer's bill. And the people that provide these services, of course, they have no interest in making improving anybody's condition and making them more able, because that will take the money away. From going and servicing their disability. The whole system is the topsy turvy and badly thought out. Frankly, I think the only way to do it is to abolish it and start again, but I don't think that's going to happen. What I would like to see is is more action from Bill Shorten on this, the Labor government really stepping in to fix up the system that it produced, which is just badly off.
Speaker 2: Beam Kita, thank you so much for your time. Joining me now, fresh from his triumph at the Monk debate on anti Zionism, is the great Douglas Murray, author of best selling works, including his latest.
Speaker 3: The War on the West.
Speaker 2: We'll get to the debate Douglas and whether anti Zionism is synonymous with anti Semitism, but first let's start in the UK. With the latest UGUF poll showing Labor on course for the biggest landslide in one hundred years, The Times reports Labor is on track to win the biggest majority of any party in a century. With the Toy's hemorrhaging support to Nigel Faraja's reform and the Liberal Democrats, one can understand why the British public is thoroughly sick of the Tories and they're broken promises. But what sort of UK are we going to see under Labor, which is hardly a moderate or centrist party nowadays.
Speaker 7: Well it's a very interesting question. The answer is really nobody knows, rita because the Labor Party, the leadership has been fantastically good in recent months of not telling us really anything that it's planning to do. It's doing the usual thing of saying that they're going to put the NHS and pour more money into it, they're going to make schools even better than they are, they're going to raise everyone as living standards and all the usual things. And as I always say, these things are pointless to say unless anyone says the opposite. Nobody says that we would like to lower living standards. Nobody says we'd like to make education worse. This is the kind of pabulum we all have to tolerate in election season.
Speaker 3: But the really.
Speaker 7: Interesting thing is, of course, is that the Labor Party has been wise enough not to tell us how it's going to pay for any of this, and that's because there's really only one way they will be able to pay for it, which is to raise taxes, and they know that you cannot say in your manifesto that's why we're going to have to raise taxes. So all they're doing is waiting until they are in office and then we'll discover what they really intend to do. It's a pretty shocking situation actually, I mean the Tories only have themselves to blame, as you say, but they're hemorrhaging votes in every direction. So Conservative voters will be voting for the more moderate than Jeremy Corbyn Labor Party, Others will be staying at home. Others will be voting for the Liberal Democrats because they can always sponge votes off other people, because they're even more of a Blair as a party than Labor is trying to be. And of course they're losing votes to Nigel Farage's Reform. It's an absolute cluster for the Conservatives and a couple of polls this week show them actually getting behind Nigel Farage's Reform Party in the polls. And as you say, I mean not only wipe out for the Conservative Party, but such a historic majority for any party, let alone the Labor Party that basically kers Starm will be able to do whatever he wants in the next five years.
Speaker 2: Labor from the top down over the recent years have embraced just about every new Marxist folly, from taking new for BLM remember that, to pushing the most extremes of transactivism. But kiss Starmer has suddenly discovered the startling news that men have a penis and women have a vagina.
Speaker 3: It is a.
Speaker 2: Departure from what he has said in the recent past. Indeed, he is performing quite a few backflips in this area.
Speaker 1: Let's have a look, Well, a woman can have a penis. I'm not I don't think we can conduct this debate with you know, trans rights are human rights, and I support the rights of self identification. I think we need to respect the right to self identified and we're committed to updating the GRA to introduce self declaration for trans people. We don't think that self identification is the right way forward.
Speaker 4: Is it transphobic to say only women have a cervix?
Speaker 1: Well, it is something that shouldn't be said. It is not right.
Speaker 3: Is it right?
Speaker 2: Or is it wrong for Rosie Duffield to say only women have a cervix?
Speaker 1: Well, look, biologically, she of course is right, right.
Speaker 3: It's extraordinary.
Speaker 2: Douglas that a man who is in his sixties now has such a fluid value system. One minute something is harmful and transphobic, next minute his habit disagreement from the rooftops.
Speaker 7: Yes, I mean it's also quite alarming just for any man to get in his sixties and discover that men have penises and women. Don't you wonder what he's done with his life? But no, of course this is all just this. I mean, it's so pathetic watching him wriggle like that. He failed to stand up for his very brave female MP Rosy Duffield when she simply stated biological fact. He spent a long time doing exactly what we saw him do in one of those interviews, which is, well, it might be true, but we shouldn't say it as if as if facts the sort of offensive and always always is dancing. It reminds me of the sort of the religious wars of the fourteen and fifteen hundreds, when people were sort of forced to say things or forced to denounce things even if they believed them. And it's like that, why doesn't this man, if he wants to be a leader, why doesn't he just have the courage to say what everyone knows is true and say, of course it doesn't need to mean, doesn't mean we need to be unpleasant or mean or anything like that to anyone who believes that they're born in the wrong body. But that doesn't mean that facts aren't facts. It's perfectly straightforward, and it's very telling about him because, as I've written before, the problem with it isn't isn't this issue itself, only it's that anyone who's going to be blown by a cultural wind that way, which wasn't the case merely seven or eight years ago, the next cultural wind will blow them again and again and again. And who knows which winds will blow in the next or ten years whilst Kirstalmer's Prime Minister.
Speaker 2: And that's the problem, it seems both sides of politics, the Tories as well, there's just no conviction there. These these politicians just look at what the latest focus groups tell them and suddenly their positions have changed. And with much of the left though, one thing you can count on is this loathing for the West, particularly their own history and sometimes their own people.
Speaker 3: And I want to have you to have a look at.
Speaker 2: This tweet from someone who's going to be a labor front bench of probably Jess Phillips mocking a guy for wearing the Saint George flag as a cape. Of course England were playing. The football team was playing, so that's what that guy was doing, supporting the teams. I don't think Jugglas you would ever do that, mock someone for having a Palestinian flag draped around their neck.
Speaker 3: But if it's a.
Speaker 2: British in Balden, they feel emboldened to shame someone on social media.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I mean this is I mean you mentioned earlier Rita. They know that they listen to focus groups. Would that the politicians did listen to focus groups. They don't. They listen to a few deranged herodins on their own side most of the time screaming banshees from the culture wars online and the real public. The normal public won't have nothing to do with that nonsense, you know, and the normal public believe quite rightly in Britain like elsewhere, that you know, if your national team is playing, you know, that's the team you support, and your national flag, you know, might be your flag you're able to fly and even be proud of. But as you say, Reta, we live in a strange era in the West, where you can be proud of everything apart from what is yours any other flag. Jess Phillips, who's another example of us just sort of swayed by the wind. Every gust that blows takes Jess Phillips with it. She likes to present herself as this, you know, working class, straight talking woman she is, and she's an absolutely typical automatum of the era who says whatever she thinks she has to say to get avoiding the Bansheese that are howling. And yes, I mean there's this sort of snobbery about this, and there's nothing wrong with being proud of your national flag. But as you know, it's only in the West that we beat ourselves up like this and tolerate politicians who scorn the public for being proud of their country.
Speaker 2: Now, you were involved in the Monk debate in Toronto where you argued that anti Zionism is anti Semitism. Two thirds of the audience gave you an emphatic victory. And let's have a look at a clipper. I think we can see why you won the debate.
Speaker 7: And there is no law of war that says you're allowed to start a war. And then complain when you lose it, and if made cares about the Palestinian casualties, as I'm sure he does, then tell your bosses in Qatar to tell their friends in Gaza to stop the war and give back the hostages.
Speaker 2: Douglas, tell me why you believe anti Zionism is anti Semitism.
Speaker 7: I say it's obvious that in all of history, anti Semitism has been a shape shifting virus. Sometimes people hated the Jews for their race, sometimes they hated them for their religion. In this era, people are the only permissible way to hate the Jews is to hate them for having a state. And as I mentioned in the debate, this absolute obsession with the single Jewish state in the world, This way in which people who never turned out on the streets when Bashah Lasad was killing six tin was the number of people who've died in every war involving Israel since nineteen forty eight when the Arab armies advanced. If you didn't come out on the streets when bashan Assad killed six times that number of people in a decade, but you did turn out to attack Israel after October the seventh, you're an anti Semite. And there are many, many other examples this. I gave examples in Canada, in the city I was in Toronto Synagogue's fire bomb, Jewish schools, shot at a Muslim mob going through a Jewish area screaming about these Zionist rats and pigs. And this is just anti Semitism and it's the only form of And as I said, this doesn't mean that everyone who is anti Zionist knows they're an anti Semite. Plenty of them are just incredibly ignorant and drinking from wells they don't understand. But a lot of them, and I think maybe Hassan is one of them, know exactly what they're doing. And it was a pretty vicious evening. Natasha Hausdorff, great British barrister, was on my side, and I think we convincingly won the hall, but we were against, you know, some pretty unpleasant opposition. And one of them I was referring to there Maidi Hassan of Al Jazeera. He presents himself as caring about the Palestinian peoples. His bosses in Doha are one of the major supporters of Hamas and have the Hamas leadership living in Doha. Beside al Jazeera's headquarters, and as I mentioned a bit later in the debate, you know, Maydi Hassan and his fellow alleged humanitarians, they pretend they care about the Palestinian people, and really I think they just want to beat up on the Jewish state and eradicated. I think most of the anti Zionists this era, that's really what they're after, the after the eradication of the Jewish state. But I mentioned him, you know, it'd come a lot better coming out of his mouth. It would sound a lot better if a contributor to Al Jazeera hadn't have been discovered last week to have been holding Jewish hostages in his home in Gaza and torturing them, one of a number of Al Jazeera journalists, as it happens, who have been found to be terrorists in recent years in Gaza. I think it's absolutely despicable that people pass themselves off as caring about the Palestinian peoples, and they are all of these people working at Al Jazeera who actually involved not just in killing Jews, but in causing the war that has led to the suffering of Palestinians. It's absolute hypocrisy and I'm very glad that the audience in Toronto realized that, and you.
Speaker 2: Can watch that full debate online. I would encourage you to do that. It is a very informative exercise. And he also made the excellent point there we actually have a real genocide happening in Sudan, and it seems to be people aren't too interested in taking to the streets of Melbourne and Sydney and London and New York and elsewhere to protest against that, but they will protest against Israel after October seven. And if you're part of that mob, perhaps examine if you are indeed anti Semitic.
Speaker 3: And I have to take you back to Kirs.
Speaker 2: Starmer here because his response to the rise of anti Semitism is to be seems to be to speak more about the dangers of Islamophobia. Here he is with London met Sadik Khan doing just that.
Speaker 1: One of the things that is coming up over and over again is Islamophobia. And when you can see the stats, you can see the numbers rise in particularly since October the seventh. Although we shouldn't fall into the trap of thinking that before October the seventh, this was all heading in the right direction. It's been far too high for far too long. Clearly we need to just say over and over again, Islamophobia is intolerable. It can never ever be justified, and we have to continue with the zero tolerance approach. And I think there's more can do in government, the certainly stuff online which I think needs tackling much more robustly than it is at the moment.
Speaker 3: Here you go, Douglas.
Speaker 2: We can look forward to more online censorship and campaigns to silence criticism that is a deemed islamophobic under labor.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I would just like to put to Kissed Arma what he would do about something like that attack I just referred to in Toronto the other week, the last week. If a Muslim mob shouting alo akhba and shouting about the dirty pigs and rats in the Jewish neighborhood, if anyone criticizes that, is it is lamophobic or not? Is it possible to call out Islamic anti semitism or would it be islamophobic? He and the other people pushing this have to be able to answer that question. Is it is lamophobic to notice that the marches that have defile the center of London week after week since October a predominantly, very largely Muslim and that many of the Muslims on those marches are saying intolerably racist things islamophobic to point that out. They're going to have to work this out because if they don't, it's just going to be a huge and colossal circular firing squad for the coming years. Metaphorically speaking for now, and the lack of thought that people like Stam have put into this, the pandering to communities is I think a recipe for absolute disaster. You can stand up for the rights of all of your citizens to be able to live in peace, but that means standing up to hatred wherever it comes from of the most extreme kinds, and kir Starmer would find it easy, I'm sure, like all of us, to stand up to any actual far right extremism. Can he stand up to these I make extremists. We'll see.
Speaker 3: Now before you go overnight.
Speaker 2: We saw the climate cultists of just Stop Oil attack Stonehenge. Their demented demands include Britain's next government committing legally to phasing out fossil fuels by twenty thirty. Let's have a quick look. We can see their bystandards. Women getting involved trying to stop that attack. What sort of punishment is appropriate when political activists attack and vandalize a prehistoric monument.
Speaker 7: You know, this has been an escalation. I write about this in my Spectator column this week. There's been an escalation of this for some time now. All of these eco loons thought that it was okay to throw suit at a masterpiece by Van Goch. Earlier this year, a horrible young woman slashed and sprayed a graffiti over portrait by the great Hungarian Jewish painter Philip d'laslow, and there'd been no punishment of her because she said she did it for Palestine.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Right, And now we see these ekoloons attacking one of Britain's most important archaeological sites. It really tells you everything you need to know about a movement when in order to save the planet, as they pretend they want to do, they destroy the planet. I don't believe these people are driven by anything other than narcissism, boredom, extremism, and a couple of other such things. They are vicious narcissists, and they're desperately seeking for some kind of cause, and they are trashing our history, and they're trashing our our holy places and our places of learning and culture, and they're getting away with it. And as far as I believe, I think they should all be thrown in prison for as long as it can be, and any of these other people who want to try these tricks should go to prison following them.
Speaker 2: We need just the law to be enforced in one of these cases, and I think we would see a change in behavior. Douglas Murray, thank you so much for your time, this.
Speaker 7: Evening pleasure as always.
Speaker 3: Thank you still to come.
Speaker 2: Lefties Losing It and Kosher Gaeta on why the access of evil is becoming stronger.
Speaker 3: Welcome back.
Speaker 2: Now it's time for lefties losing it and it's time.
Speaker 3: Again to check on the leader of the free world.
Speaker 4: Thanks to all the matters of Congress and Homewood Security Secretary.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: Oh, he's fine, he's fine. Nothing to see there.
Speaker 2: Any talk of cognitive decline is just a right wing conspiracy.
Speaker 3: Do not believe your lying eyes.
Speaker 2: Now to Democrat congresswoman and Squad member Corey Bush is something else, not just say far left tippogrid, but she has magical powers. She can make tumors disappear with her mere touch.
Speaker 8: And this lady came to us and she had these tumors. I mean, she wanted us to feel them, and I just remember I put my hand on her, and my hand just began to move and the lumps that were there were no longer there. And she was so happy, and she went on about her day and I never saw her again.
Speaker 9: So you think the tumors disappeared.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 10: I do.
Speaker 8: And this woman was unhoused. She's someone who you know, had been sleeping in the shelters and sleeping on the street.
Speaker 2: Now, I don't know what's worse, the insane claims of that lefty or the manner in which the PBS journalist Margaret Hoover uncritically accepts this lunacy and respectfully asks some follow up questions.
Speaker 9: As a trained nurse, you're a member of the medical community, how do you think about those spiritual healings versus medical healings?
Speaker 8: Yeah, spiritual healing is a part of what you believe, you know, and the medical healing is it's a similar thing.
Speaker 9: What do you say to people who are likely to disbelieve that story?
Speaker 8: You know, they're not the women that had the tools.
Speaker 2: Now, imagine all the interviewer's reaction and the media's reaction would have been if a Republican had made such claims. Time to look at a young woman who comes to the realization that she has a striking resemblance to Tucker Carlson, but she remains steadfastly in denial about just how strong that resemblance is.
Speaker 11: This is adorable, being a well established gay I never imagined myself on the side of TikTok that thinks I look like Tucker Carlson, But here we are, and I gotta be honest. I know of this man, but I could not pick him out of Elena. So I'm gonna google him and we're gonna see if you guys are onto something or not.
Speaker 3: What this man?
Speaker 12: Is it?
Speaker 11: The twinning forehead wrinkles?
Speaker 3: Oh wait, is it the teeth?
Speaker 11: I can see it in the teeth a little bit, but that's really it.
Speaker 3: Denial.
Speaker 2: Ain't just a river in Egypt, lady, You are the spitting image of Tucker.
Speaker 3: How are you not seeing it?
Speaker 2: Time now to check in on the Gaze four Palestine movement, who still haven't worked out that their activism is not just suicidally stupid but offensive to many Palestinians. There are no pride rallies in Gaza, Palestine. Now to a transactivist who is dressed up as Miss Rachel, who is a toddler content creator, and he has this message for the young uns.
Speaker 13: Hi friends. Today we're going to talk about something super important, what it means to be transgender. It's a big word, but I promise that it's easy to understand.
Speaker 3: Ready to learn.
Speaker 13: The first thing I want you to do is close your eyes. Now think do you feel like a boy, a girl, or a little bit of both? Do you have your answer? Great? Now, I want you to imagine that everyone keeps telling you that you're something else, even though in your heart you know who you are. Wouldn't that make you sad inside? People who feel like this are transgender?
Speaker 3: Just a reminder.
Speaker 2: The creator he's dressed up as the one who is imitating, has a preschool audience toddlers and kids around.
Speaker 3: Four to five years of age.
Speaker 2: Can we just leave them alone to be kids and not indoctrinate them with radical gender theory?
Speaker 13: Apparently not one day you noticed that theo starts wearing girl clothes instead of boy clothes, and then they tell you that they want to be called Luna instead of THEO. This is so exciting for our friend Luna because they finally get to be their true self. And if you accidentally call Luna by their old name, make sure to say a big sorry and that you'll do better next time.
Speaker 2: Now, we see a lot of filth, dangerous disinformation, and indoctrination on TikTok, and the CCP aligned owners are quite happy for that content to be on their site. So what video was so terrible, so violent or harmful that TikTok banded for violating community guidelines? Brace yourself, folks, because I'm going to play it for you.
Speaker 5: If you think girls and women's equality matter, stand up. If girls and women's sports matter and you want your daughters to have the same opportunity you had, stand up.
Speaker 3: If you know that it isn't.
Speaker 5: Fair or see to allow males to compete in girls sports because it's well obvious, stand up.
Speaker 3: Don't be called by people who call you a bigot. You're not a big.
Speaker 5: Don't let men tell us how to be good girls. Don't let others tell you you just need to be quiet, sit down, be nice.
Speaker 3: It's not nice to further.
Speaker 11: Alive it's not mean to believe in women to quality.
Speaker 3: We deserve our own sports, privacy, fairness, see few.
Speaker 5: We deserve a chance to compete and win.
Speaker 10: So don't be nice, don't be character be honest, be brief, fight for women.
Speaker 3: We've come too far to give up now.
Speaker 5: And if you agree with that, stand up and stand with us.
Speaker 2: That was a commercial for xx X Y Athletics. They say they're the only athletic brand that stands up for women's sport. But young girls speaking about keeping malbodies out.
Speaker 3: Of their sport is apparently too much for TikTok.
Speaker 2: Joining me now is Sky News contributor Kosher Gata Kosher. Why would TikTok ban that ad? Why would they deem it a breach of the community guidelines?
Speaker 12: Such a great flashpoint about this moment where we are in the culture right now. I know in this case had happened to be TikTok, as we know most of all the other platforms are not infallible, from the COVID fiasco to Hunter Biden's laptop and the rest of it. All sorts of things it shouldn't be banned are banned, with the exception of maybe Twitter. After Musk acquired it, and I would say TikTok's loss is Twitter's gained because all sorts of people are retweeting this at over there and the founder of this clothing line who started it, I think earlier this year as a slap back on this whole cultural issue that we're dealing with, the trans thing. We'll get a lot of airplay and retweets from it, hopefully outside of TikTok. I think the whole world is just in these two buckets right now, and this issue is coming to a head. Where there's the bucket of people that are continuing to propagate this agenda and Title nine has been repealed, and all the cowards that don't speak up, and then you've got the other bucket with the JK. Rowlings and Megan Kelly's and Riley Gaineses of the world.
Speaker 3: And we'll see where it owns well.
Speaker 2: The in one bucket, you've got the majority, it seems, of the population, and then the other you've got all the influence, You've got the celebrity world, you've got most of the media, you've got the institutions, And that's where I think this is going to really come to a head. Now Russian President Vladimir Putin is in North Korea and he has gifted despot leader Kim Jong un a Russian made limousine. He's also given him a dagger and a tea set, a wide variety of gifts there. Kim is apparently a massive car enthusiast and was beaming as he jumped in behind the wheel, and he had Putin sitting there in the passenger seat.
Speaker 3: Kim has also had gifts for Putin.
Speaker 2: Including artwork. Now to the series Matches Kosher. We have seen Russia, North Korea, Iran, the entire access of evil become emboldened in recent years. And how much of that can you blame on the Biden administration and its weakness And often it's just incoherent positions.
Speaker 10: I think it's a big part of it.
Speaker 12: And many people, including the many Trump heaters, knowledge that nothing happened in the previous four years, and it's not hard to conceive that it probably wouldn't have happened. They've seen the weakness of the current leadership, they saw how the withdrawal from Afghanistan went. All those things play into the calculus of these countries and leaders for sure. But I also think it is bigger than Biden and the current administration, where all of these things are predictable consequences, tough as they may be, from foreign policy for thirty to forty years of just how things have been going, and if with the West, you know, with NATO's expansion and then Russia getting embolded and taking over Crimea before and now this, you are going to see these kinds of maneuvers happen. And the more we continue along the current course, it's not surprising to see these other alliances forming. And then I think the car and the dagger and all that is just stagecraft, and it feels almost like Putin is kind of trolling the world a little bit by doing that and saying, hey, I've got moves up my sleeve too. Here's one.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I've effectively buying off a leader with a tasset and I don't know it also gave you my limousine.
Speaker 3: But these two have entity to a new agreement.
Speaker 2: North Korean state media is reporting that this new agreement between Russia and North Korea requires both countries to use all available means to provide immediate military.
Speaker 3: Assistance in the event of a war. Now that is a worry.
Speaker 2: If that is accurate, then Russia is obliged with its nuclear weapons to come to the aid of North Korea and vice versa.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that's the serious stuff. And many see that North Korea in some ways is a proxy state of China unofficially, and so this move is really a proxy to the other move of them getting closer. And we see that economically and militarily. Even the officially China's position has been the sort of non intervention and not taking aside in this conflict. You will see more of that, and that's sort of the point about the expected consequences, and we would hope that Western leadership is aware of all those moves and countermoves and is factoring that in. But unfortunately, I think a lot of people don't have faith that that's necessarily the case either.
Speaker 2: Russians say they're waiting on a response from the Biden administration for a possible prisoner exchange, which could see US citizens detained in Russia, including Wall Street journal reporter Evan gershakovicha come back to their home countries. Russian prosecutors just last week approved an indictment accusing the journalist of ESPN R j claimed that he the Wall Street Journal, the government vehemently deny what is holding up this process?
Speaker 3: Kosher?
Speaker 2: Are the Russian demands likely to be so outrageous that the White House can't accept them?
Speaker 12: It's a great question. This is I think I'm going to bring this to a head as well about how much of a concession is a fair concession. And there's so much of a disconnect and lack of consensus domestically within the US around this. So you know, if there's a we don't know obviously all the machinesians and what the ask is behind the scenes, but if Putn is linking it to some sort of agreement of a piece settlement with Ukraine, which would include Ukraine seeding some territory to Russia, that's going to be an issue because domestically there's absolutely not alignment on that. There are those who say that's real life and you've got to accept it and move on and end this war, and there are those who say, absolutely not, We're not going to sede to that. And unfortunately, this hosted situation and Evan sadly becomes I don't want to say a pond, but sort of a pond in that chessboard. And that's just the real, hrsh unfortunate reality.
Speaker 2: Of it, because the White House has been willing to be generous, if you could say, they've released monstrous mass killers in these prisoner exchanges, so they have been willing to release people they really shouldn't release to get their citizens back. But it'll be interesting to see how these results. Let's hope Evan is back home soon. Koshigata, thank you so much for your time. Pleasure still to come, Kinseys goof with the latest world and celebrity news, including Megan Markle getting a harsh chair welcome back. Joining me now is Royal and entertainment reporter Kinsey Schofield. Kinsey, let's talk about this new biography looking into the Beckhams, and it makes claims about Meghan Markle deluding herself into thinking she was of a higher social rank than the famous couple and was irritated to learn the truth. She even asked Victoria Beckham to give her free bags and shoes with their relationship now frosty, despite the fact that the Beckhams did attend the royal wedding.
Speaker 3: What more can you tell me about this?
Speaker 14: Oh my gosh, And this is Tom Bauer, who's such an incredible author, wrote Revenge, that amazing Harry and Meghan book, where in that book he specifically says Harry accues David Beckham. He said, is Victory leaking stories about Megan? How are people finding out where Megan Markle is getting.
Speaker 10: Her hair done?
Speaker 14: And it turned out it wasn't Victoria leaking stories, it was the girl at the front desk at the hair salon, and when that created this huge rift between the couple. And now Bower's going even further and saying that Megan had an attitude towards posh because she felt like there was a hierarchy. She was marrying a prince, and the reality was that David and Victoria are incredibly important because financially, these two have created a nice nest egg for themselves. They're both entrepreneurs, they both keep very busy, and they actually do a lot of work, which is something that you and I both know Meghan is not familiar with.
Speaker 3: That is very true.
Speaker 2: Now, Kevin Kolsna has revealed that Prince William once told him that his mom, Princess Diana, of course fancied the actor. Apparently he had met Diana to discuss co starring in a never made seek cool to his nineteen ninety two hit The Bodyguard, and that that would have been some film if it featured Diana. My gosh, that is a cute story.
Speaker 14: It is, but it actually started out with a little bit of tension because he tells Howard Stern in this interview that the Royal family accused him of lying and he felt attacked by the men in gray suits. So he actually picked up the phone and.
Speaker 10: Called Fergie, the Duchess of York, and said, help me out.
Speaker 14: Who do I contact? They're calling me a liar. I don't like the negative attention. So he felt a bit attacked by the Royal family, and then Prince William reached out to meet him when he was at school and said, you know, my mom had a little bit of a crush on you, which smoothed everything over. But get in line, Princess Diana. Kevin Costner is still a hunk.
Speaker 2: Never been my type, but good for you, Kinsey to talk about justin Timberlake.
Speaker 3: He's had a bit of a rough patch.
Speaker 2: I've had some of his dance moves being why mocked on social media, saying he dances like a dad these days. And now his mug shot has been beamed across the world after he was arrested for drink driving in the Hamptons. Just how drunk was he because the reports that he was wasted.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I mean, that's a good question, and his attorney is saying that he's going to fight this. He refused to take a breathalyzer test, but he did have to, you know, walk the line. But you're absolutely right about him struggling. His concert sales have been kind of in the dumps lately. We're assuming that is based on the real shift during the me too era of people attacking him for not being taken down a notch. After the Janet Jackson Super Bowl incident, all of the negative attention was on Janet Jackson. Then Brittany came out with all of her revelations in her books, saying that he insisted she have an abortion.
Speaker 10: He was caught allegedly cheating.
Speaker 14: In New Orleans with a co star. That did not reflect well on him. And so then he releases this new music. It doesn't do great starts trying to tour, you know, tours not selling very well, and now you're seeing this, I have a lot of sympathy for him. But I also can't I can't understand Gail King going on TV defending somebody driving over the influence. Yes, I loved this guy growing up, but you should never get behind the wheel of a car after consuming alcohol.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, he knows better.
Speaker 2: I mean he's not that there's ever an excuse, but he's hardly some dumb teenager.
Speaker 6: That is.
Speaker 2: You'll be interesting to see just how much over he was over the legal limit. Now you're coming to us from London, where you've recently attended Royal Ascot. Prince William was there with his mother in law, Carol Middleton. What is the latest on Princess Catherine and her cancer battle?
Speaker 10: Absolutely well. I saw Catherine at trooping in line at six am, rain pouring all down on me.
Speaker 14: I felt like she looked absolutely amazing, and I do just even the way that the children were engaging with each other. It was very uplifting to see that they were in high spirits. It makes you feel like if they're in a good mood, perhaps everything's going well at home. I think this is another great indication that things are improving. For Prince William to show up with his mother and father in law. He was holding Carroll Middleton's hand. It was very beautiful and I just think that maybe we are on the right path, on a good path. We heard from her last week saying she's not in the clear yet, good days and bad days, but we've seen her recently. The kids look like they are, you know, just blissfully joyful. And then to see her mother out and about for the first time since our cancer diagnosis, laughing in good spirits with the family. I really think that this is a good indication of what's going on behind the scenes.
Speaker 2: We missed you earlier in the wake, but we did have a whole thing on Louis because you know, Louise is my favorite royal.
Speaker 3: I want him to be king already.
Speaker 2: And his performance at the trooping was adorable.
Speaker 3: He was just his.
Speaker 2: Usual naughty Louis and he was not taking any directions from his mum or his big sister.
Speaker 3: Now, this story is going to get people fired up.
Speaker 2: NFL legend Bill Belichick has a new girlfriend who is forty eight years his junior. The former New England Patriots coach he's seventy two now, met his twenty four year old girlfriend, Jordan Hudson, a former cheerleader on a plane he was spotted at a cheerleading competition in Maryland to support her.
Speaker 3: Now they're two.
Speaker 2: Consenting adult soul admit that, Kinsey, but the age difference, he I mean, is there seventy two year old dating a twenty four year old?
Speaker 14: Ever, Okay, I mean it's like dating not a daughter, but a granddaughter. It's giving Anna Nicole Smith vibes. I mean, good for her if she gets.
Speaker 10: A ranger over out of it. But it is, isn't it? So? I mean, I can't. I couldn't do this.
Speaker 14: This feels weird to me, and you know, I feel like both have ulterior motives.
Speaker 10: I'm not thinking that this.
Speaker 14: Is love striking either one of them at that opportune moment.
Speaker 10: It's giving weird vibes.
Speaker 3: It is giving weird vibes.
Speaker 2: But we shouldn't assume it is just motivated by money or fame. It could be daddy is shoes, it could be all sorts of things, Kinsey, I think we're going to have to delve into this a little bit deeper, maybe bring in some sort of psychologists to give us some insights. But the age difference here is just astonishing. I'm all for love is love, but let's just you know, keep it sensible because he is really grandfather h for her, that's bizarre. Kinsey's Schofield. It's always a pleasure. Enjoy London and we'll.
Speaker 3: Speak to you next week.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 3: That's it from me. Up next is Newsnight.
Speaker 2: I'll see you tomorrow for Left is Losing It at nine thirty pm.
Speaker 3: Good Night,