Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne, Jon Lauren, start your morning the right way.
Speaker 2: Be great.
Speaker 3: This is Jason Lauren Nogel one hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning everybody. You're welcome Wednesday.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Happy Wednesday, Habby Wednesday, Habby homp Day.
Speaker 5: We're halfway there in Melbourne. In the words of Rob remember we supply that we did too.
Speaker 3: We're halfway there. Whoa whoa, Yeah we are.
Speaker 6: And it sort of feels like because we've got Thursday Night footy this week.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Big Max going, I'm not going to Ring Clint yesterday. My wife blocked out the calendar.
Speaker 5: She off to on bloody Thursday and they're.
Speaker 2: Doing no She's going see her equivalent.
Speaker 5: Of the pies, which is at the Ballet.
Speaker 2: No Devils prior to Oh yeah, her and some of the GIRLI pops. The mum's had a.
Speaker 3: Pop down easily. The kids home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, apparently you can't.
Speaker 5: I got apparently until what age?
Speaker 3: What age can they fend for themselves?
Speaker 5: What age can the oldest look after the youngest? That's the problem. You've got a little.
Speaker 2: One, that's the thing. Like the twelve year old, I trusts, Yeah.
Speaker 5: But what a like teen maybe fifteen?
Speaker 2: Before he can the younger one's four?
Speaker 5: You know what I mean, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Do you think that's a toddler.
Speaker 4: That's the freedom when he's in three years, he's fifteen and he's seven.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, you're right. Three years. I'm good. I got home.
Speaker 4: Yes, in jail for a little while longer, Right, I'm cooked. What have you got to do to get through East prison? Something pretty bad?
Speaker 3: Car jacking?
Speaker 5: Oh? I get that out? Good luck to do it better next time.
Speaker 2: Do it next time again, especially if you're holding a knife. I mean, I'll give you a lift home from court. Honestly, I got home, Yes, today was I'm gonna win share leads to the team.
Speaker 5: Doesn't sound like you.
Speaker 2: I walked in the door. There were there were school bags scattered everywhere out of the front lawn. I walk in.
Speaker 5: How many kids three in there?
Speaker 2: Felix is like, hey, Dad, I got some mates over.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: One of them I didn't recognize. It was this bloke just sitting on my.
Speaker 3: Couch and a bloke like a intruder.
Speaker 2: He looked like a bloke.
Speaker 5: Kids are eating too much chicken.
Speaker 2: They I was like, he looks twenty. He looks like he's in my class.
Speaker 4: You didn't recognize him, like because you didn't think he looked like a boy because he hadn't met him.
Speaker 2: I've never met him, and I'm like, nice to meet you. Who were you?
Speaker 4: Good though that he's gone to high school, he's making all these new friends.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it was just this weird feeling going. Did your mum know you're in my random house?
Speaker 5: You know, as long as they're not in her yel said I'm going to mate house. You'd be like, so how long you're to stay for?
Speaker 2: No props? Broke?
Speaker 6: But we did that all the time, didn't we. Yeah, we just jumped from house to house. Didn't tell you know what.
Speaker 5: I miss didn't the Pezzies.
Speaker 2: Didn't tell the pezz You know, I wouldn't mind because I introduced myself, went, oh hi, I'm Jason. Wouldn't mind it. Thanks having me, mister Hawkins.
Speaker 4: There's none of that nice to meet you, Jayce. And then when you leave, you go thanks for having me too. Keen to say thanks for having me at the start, because you don't know if they actually want you there.
Speaker 2: But get back to the old.
Speaker 5: So what did you say? You went high? I'm Jace just grunt or something he said, was it hand?
Speaker 2: You said get yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Ellen, And it was like, I'm thirty five.
Speaker 2: For four o'clock and I just sort of over the next two hours, I'm like, so you need a left home?
Speaker 5: When he was still there. Yeah, mom didn't care where he was. He's a third child or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, six o one turtles.
Speaker 5: You didn't say, do you want to stay for dinner? Ellen?
Speaker 2: No, I'm already feeding three four because he lives bro But.
Speaker 5: Then they'll have him around one time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you have to feed true scared what it was it costs me?
Speaker 4: Is this the time when you start sussing out the parents so I won't like, are the parents who want to be friends with?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I just enrolled the four year old in soccer on Sunday mornings because they get along with the parents.
Speaker 3: That's oh, that's a good vocation for him.
Speaker 2: Until nine am Sunday morning rolls were out up.
Speaker 4: But then if you like this is the thing, if you like the parents, you can go, hey, where's you might come and picking up Archie today and I'll say ned next week.
Speaker 2: Good point. Or they're just in the same camp because you spent Saturday night.
Speaker 5: I've even got a better idea.
Speaker 4: Why don't he stay his house on Saturday night, have sleepover and then go to soccer next weekend.
Speaker 5: I'll take the kids. Then, where's go knock yourself out of the foot roll?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: Oh, where's is the dad of the kid that plays Socker?
Speaker 2: Who's Alan?
Speaker 5: Alan's thirty five year old kid?
Speaker 3: Who Alan?
Speaker 2: Were going? We've got to get better fake names?
Speaker 5: Who knows?
Speaker 2: In twenty twenty six?
Speaker 5: Yes, don't know.
Speaker 2: Hey, we're going to a big shake coming up. Let's get into it. It's this Noover take Big night in Melbourne last night? What happened flashy little red carpet four?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 7: Well look what TJ lacks drag Den?
Speaker 8: Sorry?
Speaker 9: Who is this? Do you know her?
Speaker 10: Do I know her?
Speaker 7: I'm Andy Sachs Andrea.
Speaker 8: She was one of the emilies.
Speaker 4: What all the celebrities were there? I'm told I saw it all over the social media. It always Premier Devil was prot of to Premier in Melbourne last night.
Speaker 6: We're hoping it's as good as the first. It looks pretty good. It looks good.
Speaker 5: I think even if it's not that great, the girl's gonna love it.
Speaker 3: The galleys. Yeah, oh, it's nostalgia dressing up on the red carpet.
Speaker 5: A lot of people who are read.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it said that on the invitation.
Speaker 3: I think I check, folks, I think I got it.
Speaker 2: I think I got I didn't you You.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't know, you wouldn't check your email. But I said no, because we're taking the moms.
Speaker 2: That's right. We've got our and your Mother's Day lunch coming up. We are taking the moms to Village Cinemas to experience the Devil was proud of too in Gold Class. How you can book at Village Cinemas dot com dot au. And before we do that, we're taking the moms to wine and dine them a crown. We are having a lunch at No Boot.
Speaker 4: That is going to be besh, my mom's excited sponser. Yesterday the panics already said in of what she's going to wear, of course, and I said, why don't I buy you an outfit? And that's mother's stage gift instead of me getting you something.
Speaker 5: You don't want.
Speaker 2: Because I always say to Lou when we're to.
Speaker 5: Make sure you tell her you like her out there.
Speaker 2: That's a smart idea. That's good.
Speaker 5: Take your shopping. We're going to go shopping.
Speaker 2: Well, I always say, like leaning up to an event, I'm like, let's do three days out. Let's pick our outfits. Let's avoid the fight on what lay them out on the bed. Just let's let's have the fight that we're normally going to have an hour before we leave. Three days out.
Speaker 6: Just for those playing at home, the dress code was paint the town Red's and it was it in Cambwell at.
Speaker 3: The RIVERI and I was invited for you?
Speaker 2: Who was the invite from?
Speaker 3: It's a team at the Walt Disney Company events straight in New Zealand.
Speaker 2: So if I look up Walt Disnet you Mariam, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Maybe don't.
Speaker 10: Why?
Speaker 3: I mean, I could have taken us my plus one.
Speaker 5: Me too, but we both declined.
Speaker 3: What would you have dressed in something red?
Speaker 2: And nine mates? It's really nice?
Speaker 4: Would yeah?
Speaker 5: You paint the town red?
Speaker 2: Got my hair.
Speaker 5: A red cap?
Speaker 4: Imagine him in his little red suit, look like Rascal dancing down that red car.
Speaker 3: He would have been there would have been him and Patty Newton and Lauren Lauren Lauren.
Speaker 6: It's Lauren's Lauren Lauren Lauren yes, as opposed to Lauren or Laurent.
Speaker 5: I think I should rebrand to Laurent Jason Loren.
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Let's do a rebrand struggle, saying, yeh, bloody show as it is, Ja, Jason Loren, it's.
Speaker 5: Very twenty twenty six. Do you want to rebrand?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 5: I don't know what you could change? Jase too though, I think Jarse, Just and Lorenz.
Speaker 2: It's just and Larenz. Good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 5: It's catchy. What do you think Clinton? Clinton, Clinton's it's just and Loren.
Speaker 2: Clinton's here too.
Speaker 3: I think Joss or just Joss.
Speaker 5: Just Jos Just I like I'll put it a little accent if you get on the end and the Wren and Clinton's here to.
Speaker 2: Please address this you and Lo Wren producing. Maybe we're going to need some new openers for the show.
Speaker 5: You're not busy? He can do that, Hey, Tom, anything else on this work now? He's funny.
Speaker 2: You'll make Tommy Hawkins after seventh this morn now, that's the name.
Speaker 5: You can't make fancy Tom Hawkins.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to hear what he's planned for Emma from Mother's Day. He'll be all favorite wedding.
Speaker 5: Oh, we might have to have a meeting of the minds today. Have you planned anything for mother?
Speaker 2: Have I planned it?
Speaker 3: Think?
Speaker 2: Believe now?
Speaker 5: Question also without notice? When's your wedding anniversary? Is that saying?
Speaker 2: Yes? Do you know where?
Speaker 11: It?
Speaker 5: Just reminded on that?
Speaker 2: Do you know when?
Speaker 3: Is it? Because it is soon?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is it before? After my Mother's Day?
Speaker 2: It's around, It's like this week. I think it's around.
Speaker 5: I think I've got it in my diary.
Speaker 2: Someone does?
Speaker 10: Have you?
Speaker 2: Have you got all over? Lauren? Yes, got tickets from Good Morning Melbourne.
Speaker 3: That is.
Speaker 2: That caught us out this.
Speaker 3: Morning Monsters and men for a very long time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, little talks goodbbe though.
Speaker 3: In the five thirty show This Morning, Kelly Kelly.
Speaker 2: Kelly Kelly, she's still going.
Speaker 3: No, it was it. Life sucks with that one of the other ones. She just kept going and going and go, and my.
Speaker 2: Life would suck with Oh yeah, I know, yeah this one. Hey, this is number one hundred. You're on the air with Jason and Lauren Clints here as well.
Speaker 4: Twenty venues around Melbourne have been attacked since February.
Speaker 7: The wave of firebombings at Melbourne Hospitality venues.
Speaker 12: Police cracked down on the crime days fire bombing Melbourne's clubs and.
Speaker 2: Bars, setting up a new task force to end Melbourne's hospitality wars before someone's killed.
Speaker 6: It's a scary time right now if you're a hospitality owner or someone who frequents night spots around Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Right It's like we've thought twice about even like going out for a drink in some places recently.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I don't know, we go on to stay home.
Speaker 6: So police right now looking into who exactly is pulling the strings. It points to organized crime. All these arson attacks are spaded them the CBD South Melbourne Paran.
Speaker 3: Twelve arrests have.
Speaker 6: Been made so far. So what's happening out there? Christine Hern from the Today Show has some exclusive details on all this morning.
Speaker 5: Chrising morning guys.
Speaker 6: Now, am I right in suggesting this all revolves around activity on encrypted apps?
Speaker 13: Yeah, that's right. I mean I've been going to a lot of these firebombed venues and talking to owners that didn't want to go on camera for obvious reasons, but they kind of told me the story behind it. They said that these kids go on the encrypted app signal and they described it to me. One owner described it to me as air tasker for criminals. So there's a list of jobs, say a job, you know, firebomb this venue. They accept the job, they go and do it. Then they have to video it and you'll see on some of the CCTV the criminals are filming it because that is how they get paid.
Speaker 5: It's their proof.
Speaker 13: Then they go back and get paid by the crime gang.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. So the gang members are pretty much using high and help young kids because they know if they don't want to get caught themselves, and b if juveniles get caught doing it, then they just get off pretty.
Speaker 13: Easy, correct, said Pawned. And the other thing, one owner was telling me that when these kids, sixteen year old kids get caught and police they will tell us who paid you. They honestly say, I don't know because it's all anonymous on this app.
Speaker 3: Oh's crazy.
Speaker 5: So Chris, is it safe for us to be going out at the moment?
Speaker 13: Well, I can only go what police say, and police they continue as normal. However, be vigilant. And I have to say, to give you an example, police are on it, particularly if you're out in Paran Sathierra. Because we were using the Emerson as a bit of a backdrop yesterday, which has been the subject of a drive by shooting. Clinton away, you'd know it well. And basically we pulled up my cameraman, there was a cop right onto him as soon as he pulled up. Then an unmarked cop pulled up and wanted to know what he was doing. And then when I pulled up as well, another unmarked cop did a slow drive by.
Speaker 4: But is this like in the early hours if you're doing a Today show cross or something. Is this at like five o'clock in the morning or is this in the.
Speaker 13: Middle of the No, this is four point thirty to five o'clock in the morning, pulling up in front of a venue like the Emerson which has been targeted.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Yeah, we had police on tour straightaway, just wanting to know what we were doing while we were there.
Speaker 3: So Herno.
Speaker 6: Police are trying to get to the bottom of this. Why is this happening? Is it to do with some we've seen the tobacco wars erupt in Melbourne. Has this to do with some sort of bootleg grog?
Speaker 11: What is it?
Speaker 13: I can only go on what I've been told. So police is saying that they're unable to identify any motivation. However, and the owners that I've spoken to, they have told me that the reason they're being targeted they've got no demands. They've been taught, they said to me, they have received no demands from any kind of crime gang. However, one owner said to me that they believe the theory behind it is that this crime gang is sending a statement and targeting these popular spots to send a statement to all venues in Melbourne that you better when the demands come, you better comply with us or else. And those demands are selling their bootleg alcohol, which like tobacco, does not have the Australian pack on it, which is more than half. If you're looking at a bottle of vodka, it's the tax is more than hard.
Speaker 2: Right, So you're talking booze that's illegally snuck into the country, not necessarily like mate in Jimmy's backyard.
Speaker 7: Correct.
Speaker 13: I asked that, because I obviously we're all concerned about you know what happened exactly, and he said no, it is first of all stolen two ways, and I can only tell you what these owners are selling me stolen alcohol or alcohol that has been smuggled into the country not getting the tap.
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, it's frightening, is and it's also frightening that they're you know, doing it when there's no customers in at the moment.
Speaker 5: But it's only amount of times exactly door.
Speaker 3: In the Emerson the night when when those shops.
Speaker 4: Are how many more details on that because the Emerson put out of saying it was Christine, do.
Speaker 5: You know about that? They said it was it was a cap gun or something it was.
Speaker 13: Yeah, they put out a statement saying it was blanks, but I have not got that information.
Speaker 11: Wow.
Speaker 2: Mum always said nothing good happens after midnight, Christine.
Speaker 3: Especially not two of them.
Speaker 5: Great, A lot of fun things happened.
Speaker 2: Out of the cops when they failed you up. So you're just picking up quent.
Speaker 13: Is normal taxi service for.
Speaker 3: I'm doing house parties day.
Speaker 2: Christina from General Lines Today's show. Thanks you japping on the sawning christ.
Speaker 3: You're the best, Christine, See mate, I was on TikTok.
Speaker 5: Oh where all good stories happen.
Speaker 2: You know what, I think it's great that we've raised the age of kids on social media.
Speaker 5: Do you think they should cap it though?
Speaker 3: Yes? Right, So it should be what sixteen to.
Speaker 2: Six?
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, I was at the gym yesterday getting all the TikTok gooss about Alice Cooper and Alex Alex Cooper, not Alice Cooper, different age Alex Cooper and Alex Earl, which is all the girls are talking about. Oh my god, everyone in the gym got involved in this conversation. Well, Alex Earl and Alex Cooper are like at each other big time.
Speaker 2: And now it's the girl behind call her daddy your favorite brew haha. And who's the other one?
Speaker 4: Apparently Alex Cooper. The girls are saying, wow, apparently call her daddy that what are you going to? What are you going to listen to?
Speaker 2: Jos?
Speaker 5: But all this drama's gone down.
Speaker 3: On the top.
Speaker 6: Yeah right, well this is this is footy content like AFL content. Now a video surface which spiked my interest because the question that they were asked elicited some amazing responses, and I reckon our listeners might might be able to prove that.
Speaker 3: They're even more filthy than the AFL footballers. Here we go, how often do you change your sheet?
Speaker 2: Every I do?
Speaker 3: Now change them every like second or third week.
Speaker 1: But in my first year away from home, I didn't realize how to change them, so they were probably on for a year.
Speaker 7: I actually have no idea, to be honest me personally, my wife changes every week.
Speaker 5: I used to change of about once a year, but I live with my girlf announce that.
Speaker 1: She's everywhere every couple weeks, maybe twice.
Speaker 3: A year before that.
Speaker 5: They're faces on those videos.
Speaker 3: Oh there are faces.
Speaker 2: They're well.
Speaker 6: One of them was text walkers. Yeah, my my wife changes my sheets. They're all young players, Lauren, all young Yeah, players who a year living.
Speaker 3: Out of home.
Speaker 5: They're eighteen. That's right, that's beyond rank.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine the condition of the feeling when you get into clean linen.
Speaker 5: It's amazing, But when you have a shower and you're slight.
Speaker 2: It's crisp. It's crisp.
Speaker 3: I don't even think I think our listeners might be able to better that. Don't.
Speaker 5: I will walk out.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 6: I just as soon as I heard it, I thought, Na, there'll be some people out there in Melbourne whose sheets haven't been changed in maybe.
Speaker 3: A year, a year or years?
Speaker 5: What do you mean years? There's there'd be holes in them. After years, you'd wear through them.
Speaker 2: You know what. There were some blokes on Shark Tank. I thought this was a genius idea and they were trying to sell a pack of like fitted sheets. Oh they've got the handles, so no, so it goes over the bed. But it's actually like four fitted sheets in one, so it's trying to change just the top one. Fantastic, there's three under ready to go.
Speaker 5: That's what people do in baby's beds.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I think if you sweat through one need to get to the second one, it would be fresh plastic.
Speaker 2: You'd have some sort of lining between the two mattress to something in between.
Speaker 3: I'm a fortnight guy. That is that not great?
Speaker 2: That's all right?
Speaker 3: I mean it's I haven't got many in the rotations.
Speaker 5: What people in your bed or sheets?
Speaker 2: Weekly is Sunday Night's jolly laying in his own field?
Speaker 5: Bi weekly?
Speaker 3: Are you really?
Speaker 10: Wow?
Speaker 2: Bye?
Speaker 3: Weekly? Jeez, I've only got one close to.
Speaker 2: So no, into the microphone.
Speaker 5: No, we have a little help at home. Clean helps change the So that is very helpful. So it's very helpful.
Speaker 2: It is because they're called the help.
Speaker 5: They're not called the help. I didn't say that. I said we have some help at home with cleaning the house.
Speaker 2: What about there's just enough chain on just for them to get to the bed.
Speaker 5: But I like fresh sheets.
Speaker 2: Probably every second week. I got numerous bins.
Speaker 5: Well you've got to I've always been a weekly girl, you know what.
Speaker 3: Until I got the relationships someone helps the second I would have.
Speaker 2: Been like twenty one to twenty two. And I've got in a relationship with lou and I remember her going, We're going down to the store where you go linen lovers, and we're.
Speaker 5: Going to go down with Queen Tonight love Ades.
Speaker 2: And we are going to buy you adult sheets. And that was when I was like, I learned about thread count and all that.
Speaker 3: Ye bed bath and table's got nothing on a desk.
Speaker 5: I don't mind a BB and T, to be honest, but god, you and I love a desk.
Speaker 4: We should.
Speaker 5: We haven't been for a while.
Speaker 2: We did breeze and Sheridan's always on such.
Speaker 3: It is always on.
Speaker 5: Such is very expensive. You're around in Sheridan. You are living line.
Speaker 2: No, no, I've got on sale now, Melvin.
Speaker 6: I think there's a few filthy people out there, so please prove me wrong. I mean, how clean are we how often are we changing our sheets.
Speaker 5: That is repulsed.
Speaker 2: We are looking for dirty people to send them somewhere very nice. Yes under Sorrento Sorrento's new overwater restaurant on Port Fillo Bay. It is a cracking spot. We want to send you a lunch on our two hundred and fifty bucks to drop at ONDERP.
Speaker 5: I drove past that on Sunday.
Speaker 3: It looks great, cracking spot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it looks like from one side it looks like a big building, but just like a building. But the other side, which.
Speaker 5: Is open to the water, all the balconies.
Speaker 3: We must go now.
Speaker 5: Also, maybe you're a changed man or woman and maybe it was you in a previous.
Speaker 3: Life confession for a previous life.
Speaker 4: It might not be now, but maybe years ago you would that's actually I.
Speaker 6: Know it's four, but I reckon we can beat at thirteen twenty four ten to join us. How often do you change your sheets?
Speaker 2: Still? Broncos? Once when I met.
Speaker 5: Sorry Broncos sheets. Yeah, no wonder she said, we're taking you to get big boy sheets.
Speaker 6: A video surfaced where players made the wild confessions about you know, not changing sheets for a year.
Speaker 4: Can you play it again? I can't believe this, and I can't believe that they've admitted it.
Speaker 1: How often do you change a sheet every I do now change them every like second or third week. But in my first year away from home, I didn't realize how to change him. So they were probably on for a year.
Speaker 5: And that's no, it's not a year even every third week. I'm a bit like, oh.
Speaker 2: Just did in point court morning Morning team, how are you? We're good? You're a shocker of a house mate.
Speaker 9: Yeah, about twenty years ago, I had a house mate for nearly a year that did not he raw dogged it. He didn't have any doomit cover sheets or killow case for nearly a year.
Speaker 13: So just the mattress, the pillar that you would walk into.
Speaker 9: His bedroom, you nearly need a tetanus shot. It was that bad at one pore.
Speaker 5: Did he ever have like dates over?
Speaker 9: No, he didn't. He was a very lonely man in the end.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine why imagine rocking up walking in the room going, oh, oh, I just could see that you go to is it washing day?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 5: Straight home? Honestly, if I walked into a man's bedroom that had no just a raw mattress and oh.
Speaker 3: And you could see the pill those yellow stains on the pillow.
Speaker 4: Even then I throw the pillows out after about I don't think we week, no, maybe like.
Speaker 3: Two years, get rid of them.
Speaker 2: They will keep the lights.
Speaker 5: Well often should you keep the pillow for?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I've got a favorite and it's not leaving me.
Speaker 5: But then do you have oh yeah, since you're like fourteen.
Speaker 2: And again it a couple of years.
Speaker 5: Do you have a pillow protector? I have like covers on them in the y.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've got the pillow and then give that a waship.
Speaker 2: But like if I go to bed and I'm like, where's my pillow and someone else has in the house, I'll go lift their head while they're sleeping and swap it out.
Speaker 4: Really yeah, when the pillows get mixed up in the bed and hang on my neck will be out for a week.
Speaker 5: I'm at that age.
Speaker 3: Hey, Sam, good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 2: Talk to us.
Speaker 3: What happened someone went a while without changing their sheets? Oh a little while.
Speaker 14: We had an exchange student come over and stay with us.
Speaker 9: To do his schooling.
Speaker 14: He was with us for just a little bit over three years, and part of the deal was that he had to do his own maintain his own room and what have you. He did not change his sheets once.
Speaker 2: Three years?
Speaker 3: Three years?
Speaker 2: Did it still?
Speaker 3: You don't know?
Speaker 9: No, he did not know what he did.
Speaker 8: He just he was he lived.
Speaker 14: I can't even it was discussing when he left, we pulled the sheets, but let's just say his whole He.
Speaker 5: Didn't even strip the bed when he left.
Speaker 14: No, no, no, he did nothing, and we ended up throwing it like the mattress pillows, everything went out.
Speaker 5: It was did you ever say to him? Do you think maybe.
Speaker 14: It was passing comments? But his english wasn't great?
Speaker 2: How was he?
Speaker 14: He was fourteen when he came to us and he was just just just over seventeen when he left.
Speaker 2: Three years? She forms, she going on needed to burn those sheets, hold in them.
Speaker 5: After three years?
Speaker 14: They were very light, they weren't It was to say that.
Speaker 3: That and was there was there a spell?
Speaker 5: That's give me.
Speaker 14: Look, all I can say is that the sheets were not the original color they should have been, and they were they were I just words by all me. I just don't understand how people can live like that.
Speaker 5: But did you did you like ever go into the room or you just.
Speaker 14: You just well in passing not not like the door would be opened for the hand.
Speaker 5: I would have been like, just let me do this for you. If you're can about my.
Speaker 3: House, I just I told you it'd be someone longer than a year.
Speaker 2: Teenage boy, God love you.
Speaker 3: No, No, Suddenly people aren't too bad.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning Melbourne and it's just gone eight past seven, making you a chat with your demons. It's all. It's all going on down there at the club.
Speaker 6: A bit of change coming seven months Paul where it was in the top job as see Melbourne Footy Club. Apparently things apparently went from good to bad very quickly. Executive level saw him.
Speaker 5: On Friday night. Paul caught up with him on Friday night, said he was loving it.
Speaker 6: Seems to be a lot of internal friction between he and the president, Steve Smith. So they're getting a new CEO as early as today, a board member who is currently serving. He's the head of executive of Stan, the streaming giant. Dan Taylor is his name.
Speaker 2: Normally, when you see something like this quite quickly blow up, normally there's more to it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they haven't said much, have they. No, he sort of said he was a bit blind started by it.
Speaker 6: Kept their cards pretty close to their chest. I mean the whole facilities situation.
Speaker 3: With where Melbourne goes. I haven't got a home. They've never had a home Melbourne.
Speaker 5: Well, the MCG is their home.
Speaker 6: Well it is, but not in an actual bringing everyone together star football admin.
Speaker 3: They've been chasing home for their entire existence.
Speaker 5: So he's only been there for like eight months, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so there's talk that negosh siations were you know, we're bungled and there was angst at executive level, at board level, so.
Speaker 3: Moved him on.
Speaker 2: Didn't last.
Speaker 3: He was only on a twelve month contract as well.
Speaker 6: Yeah, which is which is odd anyway, change is coming and not ideal given the team is flying.
Speaker 4: It seems odd because the team are doing well. I saw him on Friday night. He was loving it, so they've obviously ripped the rug from under him. You're a nice family, the Guera's.
Speaker 2: Any more details will get it to air for you. But coming up, little change your pace, guys, Mother's days around the corner.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, we've got tickets to our Mother's Day lunch coming up shortly.
Speaker 5: You can win your way there.
Speaker 2: But next though, we have an announcement to make. We've got a career change.
Speaker 3: Whoa another one?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You for a change?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, We've got all the details. On the other side of this might be an industry you might be need to get into as well. Good morning, Melbourne, this is number one hundred. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here too, and we're going to thanks you mates, and shall already express another good looking day today, twenty three.
Speaker 3: Good on your We're just so consistent at the moment, aren't we, mate.
Speaker 2: We're hitting the twenties by ten o'clock as well.
Speaker 5: It's twenty six degrees on Friday.
Speaker 3: That's liven that screams long lunch? Does shall we?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, that's a yes. Now you've got pick up I do?
Speaker 5: Are you going to pick up your nephews?
Speaker 6: Basketball's back because we went last week, so I picked him up from school. This is my nephew Leo, and then we got to basketball and they're like basketball long lunch Broka.
Speaker 5: Parent life, Why don't you agree to do a Friday to help out your sister because she's in a long lunch? Okay, so it's.
Speaker 4: Twenty just listen note because I think we should reconsider Friday's basket activities because the weather is great. Just twenty five Tomorrow, twenty six Friday, twenty five Saturday, and then it gets down to twenty and raining eighteen and raining eighten.
Speaker 3: See what you're saying is she bring Leo to long lunch at Francois Olie?
Speaker 5: Who would love?
Speaker 2: Have they got crayons?
Speaker 5: Thereto problems? He can draw straight on it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Great, Hey, I have a paper.
Speaker 6: Can I draw your attention to a bit of a news story which grab my attention? It's all about young people and what sort of what sort of occupations they're chasing these days, and there's a few that they're abandoning in drives. One is like apprenticeships generally, you know, they just don't want to do the hard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I thought they would have been more popular now than like sticking it out and going to UNI.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Trade apprenticeship commencements fell nearly ten percent. But there was a more alarming drop and that involved sales. So young people chasing sales type role selling any anything really down forty seven percent forty seven percent.
Speaker 4: Actually, my friends, I had a lot of friends that worked in sales and they loved it. One was like a pharmaceuticals rep. And he just traveled all over because a lot of the car out about one was the sung Glass.
Speaker 2: You can make extra coin because a lot of it's commission if you're good. Yeah, because I didn't many.
Speaker 4: You can sort of manage your hours because you just booked the appointments around.
Speaker 2: I cut my teeth on the mean streets of David Jones. So he's tweaking the electrical department selling TV's to old people.
Speaker 5: Oh, I think that's considered retail, not sach so sales.
Speaker 3: Were you praying? Are you praying upon the.
Speaker 4: Older sales as a career is like, I don't think it's like a I think that's considered retail.
Speaker 2: No, Dolores didn't come in wanting the Panasonic VCR right to talk for into it. Really dolorous her needs around sounder guys spending.
Speaker 5: You know what, I don't think selling a TV to Dolors is considered suses.
Speaker 2: Did I sell it to it?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah you did as a retail assistant that I.
Speaker 3: Went up to our good mates Harvey Norman the other day.
Speaker 5: Do you get commission at David Joone?
Speaker 2: I was casual, so the full time used to suck up to me and say, can you use my number?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 5: That's smart?
Speaker 6: I like that too, very good, that's very it's very you. I went to Harvey Norman the other day and they don't actually try that hard. I don't think outside of saying hello, how are you?
Speaker 3: Can't help you? Right? They just let you fend for yourself. But I wanted a new microwave, and I did something that you could to hate again.
Speaker 5: Did your price match with a cob Oh?
Speaker 2: God, you have.
Speaker 5: Last time you did this? Eight dollars?
Speaker 3: It was three hundred and twenty nine dollars the microwave. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was a bells and whistles on a blade. It was pretty pretty cool. It was an LG.
Speaker 6: So what I did is I got the model number and I put it into Google and then it comes up with a shopping page.
Speaker 3: Bang good guys. Two hundred and seventy nine dollars.
Speaker 2: So I called him.
Speaker 6: I said, Ben, come on over here. They always can help me, said price match, can you? He goes, yep, yeah, you got me.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: To me, if you pay full price any of those places, you're a sucker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh mate, I would open the sheet and I could tell you what the VCR, we paid cost.
Speaker 5: And so you could do whatever you wanted with it.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you were like, can you do a better If Dolores was like, can you do a better deal on the Panasonic vs.
Speaker 5: Dolores was keen for that VC, Yeah, and.
Speaker 2: I would look and be like, yeah, look, you know what for you, I can take ten bucks off. But I knew the margin was like fifty, So why.
Speaker 5: Don't you just take fifty bucks off? If you're not getting commissioned to work for help us this out. You just want to watch sister act on her.
Speaker 2: You want to sales sales tactics to use. So you know, some David Jones stores have like cafes in them, yeah, or restaurant that was.
Speaker 5: The thing for a while. They still have that.
Speaker 3: Yeah that has the Meyer had one.
Speaker 2: So the TV departments right next to the cafe. So you know how like when you want to get out of the situation, you're like, well, look, we're going to go away and have a coffee and think about it. I would say, you know what, here's some vouchers for our coffee shop.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, go in.
Speaker 2: There and never think about it. And then I would just mill around the exit to the coffee shop, so Pulaura going to come out. I had at sales brother, that's and then Doloresy just buy it out of gilt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I hate that sales that you did prey on the elderly.
Speaker 5: What was Delores? She's one hundred need a VCR.
Speaker 3: She's spending a pension, Lauras.
Speaker 4: And he's only giving her ten bucks off and then probably pocketing the rest thirty He probably upsolder.
Speaker 2: She came in for a walkman.
Speaker 3: I went to a.
Speaker 5: Furniture shop and I was like, I really like this dining room table.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: And then because we just built a new house, the girl who helped do all out, like finishing and stuff in the house be goes, oh, let me get it for you because I'll get forty percent off if my inferior designer. Are you telling me everybody is getting forty percent off except I nearly paid full prices?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: About the poor people who are just walking there thinking they're just trying to buy a table.
Speaker 2: Laurence Country Road. I reckon, I've bought shares in that company. I could own four franchises, but no one discounts like fifty.
Speaker 5: That's because they work there and they have to wear it. That's completely different.
Speaker 3: Also, I'm pretty sure go on pull a chip.
Speaker 5: In the in the haberdasher etxec and then you can get your back. They shook it for free, they have to wear it.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure you're not shopping at Fantastic Furniture either, but your table. Hey, guys, can we do agents? Eight margins spect.
Speaker 5: Four people that are paying full pricing? Absolutely ripped? And that's me. I'm getting ripped in every corner.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 5: I'm over paying for my insurance, for my ship.
Speaker 2: For my car. Guys, let's do a social experiment. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. We're looking for someone to call. Now Brody executive producer will give us an item and all three of us have to sell that item to the caller.
Speaker 5: Oh, well, you've got sales experience.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was in retail, No sales. I was in retail though, thirteen twenty four ten, if you would like to partake, So.
Speaker 5: We're going to always try and sell something, Brody.
Speaker 2: What are we selling?
Speaker 3: An incredible sticky tape real?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 2: I thought it would be working with something a bit better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sticky tape real?
Speaker 4: Gee.
Speaker 5: The producers have put heaps of effort into prepping this.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. We will demonstrate our sales techniques.
Speaker 5: Is that a sticky tape?
Speaker 9: Real?
Speaker 5: Is that we call it like a holder?
Speaker 2: You see, I would call it a life changer because it makes things a whole lot easier.
Speaker 5: I'm going to lose this.
Speaker 2: We're talking sales. We are career change.
Speaker 6: Well, this is off the back of the fact that stats have proven that people chasing jobs in sales, young people chasing jobs in sales is decreasing.
Speaker 5: Sales would now be a good A good time.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel for people trying to sign me up outside Wallies. They've got little demoundable table and they're like, hey, you know.
Speaker 3: What do you Yeah, that's a tough gig, isn't it often charity things?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But you know what, Like so the surf Life savers are outside coals, right, so do I? And I always give money.
Speaker 5: It's hard now we don't have coins just to change.
Speaker 2: Well, the problem is now subscription. I'm like, can't just do a donation that like, no, no, you sign up?
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, you're gonna a minute. Can I borrow a bit of your time.
Speaker 5: I could never do that job. Power to the people, do it and you have to do that thing right?
Speaker 2: I got no money? Sorry, and then I walk out with all those growths.
Speaker 3: You can't make high contact with them.
Speaker 5: What do you mean you can't just make a one off donation?
Speaker 2: Oh I couldn't. I have to commit to it, like doing your day.
Speaker 3: Have you seen the latest firefighter's calendar?
Speaker 2: It's a ripper. Oh my god, you sound exactly like them. Okay, thirteen twenty four to ten is our number. Kylie in Geelong, Good.
Speaker 10: Morning, Good morning, Jose, Lauren and Clinn. How are you this morning?
Speaker 2: Do you have you worked in sales?
Speaker 3: Do you know what?
Speaker 10: I am a school teacher and when I heard that we have this opportunity to get some tape dispenses?
Speaker 5: Ah yes, wow, Oh you're the lady. All right.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna do a bit of a role play this morning. We're going to tent down our sales skills. Each of us gets to do a pitch to Kylie to sell the tape dispenser. We'll see who wins the rope. Kylie, Good morning, Good morning, Clean.
Speaker 6: This is the desk upgrade you never knew you needed one. Hand, one pull, one clean tear. It is reliability with a capital R. In fact, your day starts right here with the Ultra boost tape dispenser.
Speaker 10: Just teach your budget there.
Speaker 3: So that's.
Speaker 2: Have you got kids, teacher? I've got thirty of them, so right, you would you would relate to this? How bad is it when you're trying to wrap gifts and stuff and you've just got to roll to find this?
Speaker 3: You now, you're not holding it? Lauren's next, you have to hold it.
Speaker 2: You got to hold it? Yeah, Lauren, you keep going on, there's nothing whelse. You're trying to find the end of the tape. Oh yeah, and you say like that's just minutes in your lifete it. This dispenser is ready to go. One hand, just easily glide the tape off, wrap your presents and on your way, saving you hours hours, frustrating hours.
Speaker 10: Not bad, not bad, I tailer, give us what you've got.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, Kylie, First off, I can start by saying, if you use my code Lauren twenty five, you'll get twenty five percent off Clint's price of night ninety nine. So we're down to about seven dollars fifty here for this dispenser that. Let's be honest, it's not reinventing the wheel because classic is best.
Speaker 5: It's weighty.
Speaker 4: It's too heavy for the kids to steal off your desk, so there's your first thing.
Speaker 5: They're not going to be stealing your accessories.
Speaker 4: It's it's perfect for sticky taping things together, which it does what it says on the box.
Speaker 5: You know, it's just classic and it's the best.
Speaker 6: You're getting twenty five percent off because it's teamur.
Speaker 5: It's not team.
Speaker 4: Definitely not and mine also be quiet, you've had your thirty seconds. The episode's the Spencer. But if you buy it from me with my code Lauren twenty five, I'm going to throw in ten rolls of tape with it.
Speaker 2: Kylie, I forgot. If you buy two, you get a third one free, so you should have a chat with like your other teacher mates and then three of you just divide.
Speaker 5: The Sorry, just because I discount code, you can't.
Speaker 3: You've had and Kylie, if you buy from me, I'll give you a new microwave.
Speaker 10: I have to then get a tag for that. Yeah, the excess services.
Speaker 2: But all right, did you want to go the discount code with Lauren?
Speaker 5: The deal and you get the tape as well.
Speaker 2: Three for two from me or the what was yours? One one pool?
Speaker 10: Yeah, as a teacher walking in. As soon as we get a sale, we get a discount, we are sold. And then all of a sudden when we had some additional throw in so Los, I think we've got it today. If we just need something simple, something that work, I love it.
Speaker 2: This is my influences and killing us.
Speaker 5: You're welcome, Si, here's my coat.
Speaker 6: And Lawren's happy to go and deliver it in person and go and meet all the kids as well. Angel, sign some photos and do some selfies. Good on your Lauren take over their mouth.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're welcome, Kylie, thanks for coming to my shop.
Speaker 2: Sales arm for us, Clinton.
Speaker 4: Ma make you got to do the discount coat. It's the other way, give them a good bit of added value.
Speaker 3: One hand, one one clean.
Speaker 4: I mean, if it was about who had the best reliability with a capital, it was you.
Speaker 2: It is just go on seven thirty, get a check your underwork latest in years and then Nick Cat's legend Tom Hawkins is in the house. See Johns's next. Good Morning Melbourne. It is just go on twenty to eight.
Speaker 5: Can you a cracking morning in Melbourne. It looks stunning out there.
Speaker 2: Shammy hens what Shammy hens?
Speaker 3: My hands?
Speaker 2: You think what I'm thinking?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Who's doing it?
Speaker 3: On Earth? Is happening?
Speaker 2: So if you just don't have a look at the screen in the studio, I.
Speaker 5: Think it's funny that people are annoyed about it.
Speaker 2: So are. We have a lovely marketing team here at nover shadow to Troy and the guys who've spent good company money putting up billboards Lauren and I around Melbourne.
Speaker 3: So these are fresh billboards around Melbourne.
Speaker 2: I don't think just Nova. And then people have started graffeiting, graffeeding over the top. What are they saying, Clint?
Speaker 3: It says what about Clinton?
Speaker 5: What about Clint? They're everywhere? Who what now? Cint? We have been given intel, But it's someone in your team.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: It's illegal in my circle. That's vandalism. No, come on, you can be charged for that. You should.
Speaker 5: If anyone knows who's doing it.
Speaker 3: I'm actually flattered. I'm humbled by all this support.
Speaker 4: Well you know what, someone's I want a mustache on me on one of them, and someone wrote something very rude across my chest.
Speaker 2: It was supportive of your chess, but it was very big fans Chess and Clint.
Speaker 3: Was that mustache something they we're not reading they took out.
Speaker 2: If we get footage sent to us of Clint on the weekend at Bunnings the paint.
Speaker 5: Section, it's not shout out, so what was doing it?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 5: But that's enough. I don't want any more mustaches on our posters.
Speaker 3: I feel loved.
Speaker 2: I reckon, you know, let's say hot on. My next guest.
Speaker 16: Our next guest is the husband of well known charity ambassador, influencer and potential mother of the Year Emma Hawkins.
Speaker 5: Okay and jo Fine had the most amazing school activity to you. I recently took my Harry Potter of Sestns to Hudston.
Speaker 16: And aside from being married to Emma, he used to play for Geelong or something.
Speaker 3: Please welcome to the show. Emma Hawkins came in the studio.
Speaker 4: Have it haven't the tables turned a bit like You've got more time on your hands now.
Speaker 5: EM's running around like a mad woman working. You've relocated down to Melbourne.
Speaker 15: There's been a bit of change in our life the last six months. So but it's great. Look, we're enjoying the the change from country to city. It's become a lot easier for me work wise, so we've got a lot more time, less time on the roads.
Speaker 2: How do you go with the neighbors being so close now?
Speaker 3: You know, people can't do certain things that I could do at the farm.
Speaker 2: Were you a neist? How they're feeding the chickens.
Speaker 6: Come on now, not just be careful saying yourself on the deck. You can still do that if you get some neighbors be gone those big trees.
Speaker 4: I've never even thought about that. You could just jump to a skinny dip in the pool, not anymore.
Speaker 5: You're in the city now.
Speaker 3: Can but you just got to be do it at the right time.
Speaker 15: So, look, there's been some change, but it's it's been enjoying life, yeah, loving it. It's Look, football is a hard thing to put behind you because it's it was half my life. I spent eight years it was a Gelong supporter growing up, so I love the Cats. It was a real privilege to play for as long as I did. But ultimately for me, like you know.
Speaker 3: And I watched Scott Penalbury play on the weekend and.
Speaker 5: I'm like isn't it amazing?
Speaker 15: The game got past me and then I look at a guy like him that just performed so well, I'm like, wow, this is this is age incredible, So.
Speaker 2: Be on pans. Yeah, we've seen what they're going to roll out for when he takes out the record for the most played games, They're going to change the color on the back of the jumper.
Speaker 6: So they're going to change his number ten to a gold number ten. That's just it looks like he's on Dancing with the start.
Speaker 4: Remember when someone went to the Brownlow with the diamondy number of his husband all that.
Speaker 3: Was it, Tenure Buckley Andrew mcleods.
Speaker 5: It looks a bit he agreed to that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I.
Speaker 15: Think it's great and look, hopefully we as an AFL community get to celebrate him at the mcg out of Collingwood home game. It could be against Geelong, but I think from what we can understand with what Colin would are saying, that it's going to be I think the West West Coast game.
Speaker 5: But I'm sure look that just showed me looked like it had been be dazzled. I can't imagine.
Speaker 2: Low Key the only place to watch every game of every round is Fox forty. It's available on KO Sports. I'm loving you work on there, Tom. Have you guys seen him give away the meat traits?
Speaker 5: No, I haven't seen the meat traits.
Speaker 3: Great on the coverage, best on yeah post game so not quite. So that's that's where it's Look.
Speaker 15: We we buck a trend last week and gave it to Jeremy Cameron off a ten goal performance. But usually it's someone that's a bit of an unsung hero. Now that the meat tray was formulated by good friend Jonathan Brown. He came up with a concept that there needed to be an award postgame for someone that necessarily wasn't the best player on the field, but a bit of a workhourse behind the scenes, man in and getting their hands and knees dirty. And we gave it to Tom Sparrow last week. So Cozy Pickett in the Melbourne game Melbourne Tigers, he was unbelievable, so he could have easily been given the meat trade, but we went for Tom Sparrow who won a lot of contestant footy side, got it on the outside and the unsung hero.
Speaker 5: I love it like just the idea of winning a meat tray is so old school and.
Speaker 2: Are they light up one of the players the other week. So I'm taking the home and cooking now, I'm like, it's ten thirty at nine.
Speaker 5: Hey, Tom, you're also are you Are you a rice farming out?
Speaker 3: A great question.
Speaker 15: Look, I'm not a rice farmer per se, but I've been up my dad and there's about fifteen to twenty growers in Southern Riverina that have created their own rice label.
Speaker 2: Very nice rice.
Speaker 3: It's I'm bringing some in because it's a great story.
Speaker 15: They they're obviously rice is a crop that they grow up up there and have done for a long time, and there's really only one competitor that were selling their product to the one company, so it wasn't as competitive as some other cereal crops that they grow, so they decided to come up with.
Speaker 3: Their own label.
Speaker 15: They mill, they grow meal and package all within Australia a product that is all Australian made, which is incredible.
Speaker 3: So they've been harvesting up there. I've been because I'm.
Speaker 15: A little bit closer to Finley now, I been going up there a little bit, which is which has been nice.
Speaker 3: So jump on the head, I jump on the Ferry.
Speaker 2: There's might a bit stupid question.
Speaker 3: So it's called nice, right, it's called nice nice.
Speaker 2: Yes, So you're telling me to look like the rice paddies in.
Speaker 5: Ballei, Yeah, but in Finley Yeah right, And you've got Tom Hawkins out.
Speaker 2: Are you in the hat, the big straw hat?
Speaker 15: Come on, Jackson, We're in the We're in the header. So it's a big, big production, big operation. So it's it's good fun. It's it's really it's yeah, it's really cool. I've grown up as a kid from you know, two or three years of age going with dad on the headers and chaser bins, and it's a big part of my childhood. So it's a really cool story with what they've done.
Speaker 6: Speaking of Jack Hawkins, you're a famous father son right now. You mentioned before the romance of growing up a Cat supporter and then playing for your childhood club. Now there are changes in the way to father sons and the recruitment of father sons.
Speaker 3: You are a father son. I'm sure it was a really special way to go to the Cats.
Speaker 6: So basically, now if you are winning more games than you're losing, say Grand finalist, fine, analysts, they're going to pay a loading for yeah, for a father's son, because teams like Brisbane are just basically inheriting from incredible players and the eras are just getting so.
Speaker 2: When you when you say they pay lev like a cash levy.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no, it'll be it's sort of in its point. At the point, it's quite a complex complex.
Speaker 6: But I get it because some some people wanted father Son abolished, which can't happen.
Speaker 3: No, no, I don't think so, but yeah, it is. It's nostalgic to me.
Speaker 15: I love watching father Son players, you know, look at Darcy and Dekos and and enjoyment that that not only the play gets out of it, but the fans that.
Speaker 3: Have watched the fathers before their son. So I love that part of it.
Speaker 15: The Academy is the really interesting one, so it's the same rules apply for academy players coming through. So I think that's where it probably works out to be a little bit more, even because it hasn't quite been.
Speaker 6: A stare the last couple of week. We do have the haves and the have nots at the moment a bit. There's a bit of a divide, a bit of a two tier system.
Speaker 2: But you're right you can't give rid of its tradition. Watch it when the Pie's won the Grand Final and the day Coss Boys receive their medal from their dad.
Speaker 3: It was just amazing. Yeah, it's the best.
Speaker 5: I love the fun sun.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The only place to watch every game of every round of footy is of course Fox Footy. It's available on KO Sports. Emma Hawks husband, thanks for joining us. We love you. You're going to drop in more. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I I was on the way this morning.
Speaker 15: I got to the Card and Ice and early and flicked over into the radio, just staffed of five thirty and all I could hear was, what's the go there?
Speaker 3: We do?
Speaker 2: We do pre drinks at five thirty to six while I was asleep, and you should come. I'm trying to pre drinks, give them stuff away just very quickly. Who wins tomorrow night? Big match at the MCJ.
Speaker 5: He's playing tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I think the Hawks are a sneaky danger this year. Defensively really sound.
Speaker 6: They've won six games on the trot. Yeah, and their forward line, Jack Gunst. We talk about scot panelry before Gunston is having a career.
Speaker 3: It's amazing.
Speaker 6: Tommy as a as A as a Cat's man that would pay you to say that the Hawks could all the way.
Speaker 15: This year I've become less biased towards the footing the Geelong key.
Speaker 3: You still hate them? Sure the Hawks? Yeah, I like watching them.
Speaker 5: Doesn't hate anyone having known he is the nicest man.
Speaker 2: It is fast approaching either quite your chance to win five K and invite to our Mother's da lunch coming up soon. Good to see you, Tommy. Thank you guys.
Speaker 3: Experience the Devil is prior to in goog class book at Village Cinemas.
Speaker 9: Do come to day.
Speaker 5: You listen to me, Jason Lawrence.
Speaker 4: Mother's daylor.
Speaker 2: One of my favorite events of the year is a back and celebrate Mother's Day. We are heading to Crown Melbourne with unforgettable dining and experiences there and that's exactly what's going to happen. We are going to take the mums to Nobo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're going for a fancy lunch. We're going to have Noboo and champagne and beautiful wine and.
Speaker 2: Then we are going to conger line down to Village Cinemas. We'll be walking, all right, We'll get there on the front. Jay Corse here at the back.
Speaker 5: Are you going to wear a party Are you going to wear a party shirt?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 5: Yeah, party shirt anyway.
Speaker 4: Then we will head down to Village at Crown to Village Gold Class where we're taking over a couple of cinemas and their moms and their daughters or their friends or whoever they want to bring will be their sipping cocktails having dessert while we watch The Devil Wears.
Speaker 2: P Have you seen the dessert? The little handbags that you eat the last cream handbags.
Speaker 4: Now on top of that, I'd like to say there are some very excite thin things happening.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, in and around this event as well.
Speaker 2: So here's the go. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 5: And who doesn't want a little prata on Mother's Day?
Speaker 2: Treat your mom or that mother figure in your life. If you can't get through on the phones, you can hit up the Nova player app and register through that way. Good tip.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thirteen twenty four ten is our number. If you'd like you could bring You could nominate some a mum, you know, it could be your.
Speaker 3: Own mom, sister, you know that sort of thing.
Speaker 5: Whatever you think.
Speaker 4: All right, Oh gosh, let's go to Tanya in Kinglake. Good morning, who would you like to bring?
Speaker 8: I would love to bring my mom. She's been through a lot with me. I lost my beautiful daughter, Jossy six years ago. Yeah, and I don't really enjoy Mother's Day pretty much. I'm lucky enough to have my other beautiful daughters with me, but it's just a very difficult day.
Speaker 5: And I can only imagine.
Speaker 8: So when I heard about this beautiful, amazing experience, I just thought that would be something to really.
Speaker 5: Look forward to.
Speaker 4: And yeah, and an opportunity to celebrate your mum exactly.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because she's been there with me through obviously the hardest time. So yeah, it would be really incredible to have a nice day together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, tell you what's what's your mum's name?
Speaker 8: My mum's name is Carolyn.
Speaker 3: Carolyn, And I mean you mentioned she's been your rock. But how nice it'd be to celebrate her on Mother's Day.
Speaker 8: Definitely, it really would be a real treat and she certainly deserves it, and yeah, it would be amazing.
Speaker 2: I think I think you deserve it too, to be honest, after what you've got, thank you. I think look if we can play a small partner trying to make that day a bit more happy for you. We would love to join us for our Mother's day Light.
Speaker 8: That would be so amazing. Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Well, we can't wait to meet you a lot and tell us about your girls.
Speaker 8: Well, my beautiful daughter Joslyn was twelve when she passed away. I've got Lily, Taylor Eavy and also my little baby Gwindowline. Oh yeah, We've got a family of beautiful girls. So I'm very lucky.
Speaker 5: What does being a mum mean to you?
Speaker 8: Oh, it's crazy, but.
Speaker 3: A lot of last a lot of years.
Speaker 8: But just I guess being there for the ups and downs and celebrating every day together and making the most of what you have and yeah, just.
Speaker 3: Love and yeah, it sounds like a household full of love and jeez, jose would be very proud of you as well.
Speaker 8: Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Thank you well, Tanya, we can't wait to meet you and your beautiful mom and celebrate you and your beautiful mum at our Mother's Day lunch.
Speaker 5: Were looking forward to it.
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, thank you. That's incredible.
Speaker 5: It's to be a special day out. We're so glad you can come.
Speaker 2: We'll see you in a couple of weeks, all right, Thank you so much. Well, good morning Melbourne, and good morning Beck in Yarrow Glen. I believe our our own Clint has been in your bed.
Speaker 13: What he stayed at my airbnb?
Speaker 2: Oh well this will be good, this will be good.
Speaker 5: How did he leave the house?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Oh beautifully it was Thank you?
Speaker 3: Did you get remember? I remember now? It's a beautiful place.
Speaker 2: When you went in there was the bed only like roughed up on one side like one purchase or.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 4: He left it.
Speaker 14: It was a beautiful They all left it lovely.
Speaker 3: It's a beautiful house as well. Yes, the Bridle the boys stayed there.
Speaker 2: It was great.
Speaker 3: We had a great weekend.
Speaker 5: Give it a shout out. The great stayed there.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's called the Year and it's near all the wineries in the yarraw Belly.
Speaker 3: We'll get a park and we'll put it up.
Speaker 5: The Great Clint Stanaways once stayed here with.
Speaker 8: A picture and everything.
Speaker 3: Beautiful, beautiful place. Beck, Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: All right, let's try and win you some money. Hey, better start with Carlile Holmes in twenty twenty six. Thanks to these guys. This is great, right, we've got one of the Carlisle builders. Johnny's on the here this morning with your question for.
Speaker 5: I love that we're doing.
Speaker 2: I know this is great. Now, Beck, are you going an easy question for fifty meeting for five hundred, but you want to roll the dice.
Speaker 3: And go for five k five thousand dollars?
Speaker 4: All right, Beck, Now our friend Daniel from Carlisle Holmes is going to ask this question. I've heard it and I knew the answers.
Speaker 3: Carlo Holmes builders are very smart, very very smart. Is it a smart question?
Speaker 11: Out?
Speaker 2: Bek?
Speaker 5: You smart?
Speaker 4: Let's do it five thousand dollars. Beck, you're going to hear the question, You'll hear the three two one countdown. You have to answer before the countdown is over. If you don't know how a guess in the cash could be yours.
Speaker 2: Here we go, all right over to Daniel from Carlo Holmes. Good luck.
Speaker 3: What is the taj Mahal primarily made off three two?
Speaker 4: Don't one? The taj Mahal one of the most beautiful buildings and the most romantic buildings in the world. It's made of marble primarily. Oh, it's so starting the taj Ma. It's one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen with my own two hours.
Speaker 2: No, it as nice as your airbanks.
Speaker 6: You've me a crack beck your your property is the taj Mahal the Yarra Valley wine region.
Speaker 8: Ah, that's the best.
Speaker 3: Thanks so much.
Speaker 2: Someone wants their band.
Speaker 3: Let's put that on your AIRBN deep profile.
Speaker 2: Nice to meet you, d He better starts with Carlole Holmes in twenty twenty six. Visit one of their display homes across Melbourne or a Carlile Holmes dot com.
Speaker 3: Dot India chase no specky it's for fun as well.
Speaker 2: There's an Indian restaurant on CENTERAD I noticed yesterday that looks bloody good.
Speaker 5: Have you been there?
Speaker 3: Not quite India?
Speaker 2: Hey, guys coming up next. I was let down. I'm not angry. You're disappointed disappointed?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Dad's mad.
Speaker 2: We'll go there after this. Harry Styles here on novare just going twenty past eight. You're on the air with Jason and Lauren. Clint's here as well. I would say three good friends, wouldn't you.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah at the moment, why I feel a little bit.
Speaker 4: Nervous, I would say, I mean we're great mates. Clint invited you to go to the footy onsday night.
Speaker 3: No, yep, yeah, we've got each other's back.
Speaker 2: We're talking about.
Speaker 5: We're mate.
Speaker 2: We were, I would say we would have each other's back, yes.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, i'd also throw you onto the busy.
Speaker 2: And you know what, actually, you know what, Melbourne, you were in on this as well. I'm not angry.
Speaker 5: I'm disappointed, disappointed. What's happened?
Speaker 2: What's the date today?
Speaker 5: Twenty ninth of April?
Speaker 2: What was the date yesterday?
Speaker 5: The twenty eighth? Vapor?
Speaker 4: What's the twenty eighth the ve that's your wedding anniversary? I knew it was this week. I said to you, is it your wedding anniversary?
Speaker 2: Morning? You said this morning?
Speaker 5: Isn't your wedding this week?
Speaker 2: You said it this morning?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 3: How much damage are we talking? Did you?
Speaker 5: Fully?
Speaker 4: Is that why you were so cranky when I said, isn't your wedding anniversary this week?
Speaker 5: Don't forget it?
Speaker 3: So it's not on me, not on you, It's on everyone. We're not married to you. No, no, no, this is where we're turning out.
Speaker 2: It's a team effort.
Speaker 5: And normally we didn't say last year, everyone put in your diaries and call And this is.
Speaker 2: Where I'm disappointing Melbourne because normally people would slide into my d MS and go, hey Jason quickly, your.
Speaker 5: Wedding couldn't possibly be your fault?
Speaker 2: Did she remember something? Possibly?
Speaker 5: Did she remember that or did she wait to see if you remember?
Speaker 2: I got the phone call yesterday at what time? From about ten o'clock, straight off the show from lou saying, hey, baby, how's your morning. I'm like, yep, good, she has anything on today?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: No, We've got a couple of meetings. Then you know it, day's three? Yeah, you got nothing on? Later on this afternoon, I'm like no. I started getting frustrated, so I might have said no. Then the penny dropped.
Speaker 5: She's at what point did you realize she said?
Speaker 2: Happy anniversary?
Speaker 5: Oh that's a pretty obvious one.
Speaker 2: I'll do it. I just I cook it every year.
Speaker 5: I think it was last because it's right near Mother's Day. That's why I said coming up between and Mother's Day.
Speaker 2: Last year. I remember I came in with flowers and like a bottle of wine stuff, and I reminded you, well, no, no, no, I got it wrong. I went a couple of days early when a happy anniversary, and she's like, nice, trybabe, but it's not for another few days.
Speaker 5: It's always three days after, four days after.
Speaker 2: I know, but normally I'm still dusty after ans. I just yeah, no, she actually laughed, and this is what I love about you. You consistently forget.
Speaker 5: She loves that about you. She doesn't mean that. Was like, she doesn't mean that. Trust me, she does.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jason, money problem missed out the florist. Let me tell you.
Speaker 3: Did she shower you with gifts?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, she said, let's not do gifts or anything.
Speaker 3: She can fantastic on bonus.
Speaker 5: Because shame, I've already bought this. Better return it.
Speaker 2: Ivory apparently is the year?
Speaker 3: How many years Ivory? So what are you going to get an elephant? No?
Speaker 2: I think that's a We can go to wear a b zoo on the weekend if you want.
Speaker 5: Gone by a piano? Yeah, hang on wait stop? How many years?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 5: Oh you don't know that.
Speaker 3: What year you got married?
Speaker 5: And I'll do the math?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 5: How many years before Felix was born? Did you get married? It will find a way to work this out. Wish two weeks. So it's fourteen years because he's twelve, so fifteen years.
Speaker 2: You know what, Let's go the other way. Let's google Ivory is a gift on what you Okay.
Speaker 5: We'll do it. It's your wedding anniversary, not mine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: I put up with someone for fifteen years. I want more than Ivory.
Speaker 3: I don't feel one bit of guilt or I'm not associated with this.
Speaker 5: Nothing to do that. I tried to help him this morning and he looked at me like I was also the worst?
Speaker 2: The worst?
Speaker 5: Should we call it?
Speaker 6: Because she's in the car right can you call us, beautiful Lou Hawkins if you're listening right now, which you are, thirteen twenty four to ten will put you straight through.
Speaker 11: We do.
Speaker 5: We'll get Jason out of the studio and you and it exactly.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 5: Don't cram up the phones. We're waiting for Loo to call.
Speaker 3: Lou will be calling.
Speaker 2: What have you forgotten? Whether it's an event or a person?
Speaker 4: Do you know what?
Speaker 5: That's two topic Wednesday?
Speaker 4: Do you just want to call and give Jason spray for forgetting anniversary and New Melbourne?
Speaker 2: The worst was the Tenue wedding anniversary when I got home and the kids were all just in little suits in the front yard, I'm like, what's going on? Remember I walked in and she'd put the wedding dress back on.
Speaker 4: My friends did that recently. They wore their wedding dress in their suits, and I was like, I can't believe. Fifteen years later you fit into that.
Speaker 2: I was like, please, don't hate me. Put my mine on?
Speaker 5: Did you put your suit on?
Speaker 2: Cord? No, big man, little jacket.
Speaker 3: There was that time I forgot that I was m seeing a function. I was sitting on my couch when I got the call.
Speaker 2: Okay, clip there you go. Are you far off? Clip? Are you far off?
Speaker 3: We're about to roll the roll the video for the first award that you're presenting.
Speaker 2: Oh I just didn't traffic. I saw for the park yep thirteen twenty four ten. What have you forgotten?
Speaker 3: Or maybe it was someone thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 2: We want to hear from here. Maybe the kids are still at school wanting to get picked up. Oh, Liz would have forgotten you.
Speaker 5: My mum left me. We went away in year nine. Oh yeah, this is a great one. We went away in year nine.
Speaker 4: You go for two months, you go and live somewhere else, fend for yourself and on the last day. Appearents are lined up at the gates to pick up their kids. My mom thought it was the next weekend. She went to buy a new dog. Chance to pick up a new dog.
Speaker 2: Oh you got a puppy? Stop you Winjy, your chance to win tickets to the movies. I will hook up with passes to Michael Experienced the Rise of a legend and the making of an icon Only in cinemas now thirteen twenty four ten, What who do you forget? Earlier this morning, we're talking about these attacks on clubs and hospital venues around Melbourne. Very it's got a gang relation feel to it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's frightening as well because we don't know that much about it, but we're seeing it.
Speaker 5: It happen like consistently.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. We've got Detective Superintendent Jason Kelly joined us on the air this morning. Now. Jason, we were chatting earlier and apparently is there any truth to the rumors that these gangs are using apps like Signal to recruit young kids to carry out these crimes.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so for the last couple of years we're seeing that EMO or method being utilized with a young kids use. Gang members are recruited, as you say, to take out take the task and attack venues which were seen across the Paran South Thierra, South Melbourne in and around the Melvion CBD.
Speaker 6: Is it bootleg grog that we're worried about here? Is that at the heart of the issue right now?
Speaker 11: Look, that's one aspect that we're looking at. But as I said in the media previously, everything's on the table at the moment. So we're looking at Alsted alcohol, We're looking at organized crime groups that outlaw motorcycle gangs. We're looking at is it conflict within the industry itself. But look, I want to acknowledge firstly that entertainment venues, pubs and clubs and things, it's a tough industry and we're there to support with them. We're working closely with these venue operators and we'll get to the bottom of this. It might take us some time, but really we're asking the public, people in the industry itself, or people who might go to these clubs and bars, if they've got information, I really encourage them to contact crime stoppers.
Speaker 4: Now, there is some comfort in knowing that you've set up this Operation Eclipse, but it does feel a bit like the wild West out there in Melbourne at the moment, Can you give us any reassurance that it is safe for us to be out on the streets at night and to be going out because I know I personally have thought twice about going out for a drink after the footy or after something late at night at the moment.
Speaker 11: Look, probably the message I can give you and your listeners is really about being alert. So just being aware of your situational awareness in terms of what's around you if you see something suspicious triples. The good news is we've made twelve arrests and those arrests are being made mostly effectively preventing us and taking place. So you know, as later as Monday morning, we had two youths down on South Bank about to commit an US and wearing bellaclavas Jerry Kant and a stolen car.
Speaker 13: Wow.
Speaker 11: It was the great work of our local police uniform police who observed them, took them into custody quickly and now they're currently on remand and before the courts.
Speaker 2: Hey, Jase, the massive job you guys are doing. But thank you for all the work you're putting into it. We appreciate that and We appreciate time this morning.
Speaker 11: No, thanks for having me on.
Speaker 2: Operation Eclipse is what they're calling it. The cops are out there blitzing.
Speaker 4: It does still sound a bit like they don't know what's going on. It's a bit unknown.
Speaker 5: It's just rightning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these organizations using like encrypted apps, yeah, to recruit young kids who they know we'll just get bail.
Speaker 4: Well, but we were told this morning that they're treating it sort of like like air tasker. Yeah crime, So they're getting paid, they have to video their crime. They get paid, but they don't actually know who they get. They never meet the per Like I don't know who they're working for.
Speaker 3: You know who I'm working for.
Speaker 2: His young kids want the cash, mate yery, let's say load of one of our favorites.
Speaker 16: Our next guest is fresh off the back of her hilarious show at the Melbourne International Comedy Festival.
Speaker 12: I want something low cut, sex soul. So here we are, so chubby Chosa because I'm not going to run.
Speaker 16: Okay, Please welcome to the show's Carson.
Speaker 2: One of our favorites is back and she's got a brand new TV show. Please welcome after the Carcter.
Speaker 5: Yeah, morning, how's it going, We're going, how are you?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean I'm back so you know.
Speaker 7: Not that successful.
Speaker 4: But well, last time we spoke to you, you promoting your fatty on a yacht tour, which you're also on.
Speaker 5: Now, how's it going?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so good.
Speaker 12: I've just done two weeks of it in Melbourne and it's going really well. Honestly, I think it's the funniest thing because it's the funniest thing that really happened to me.
Speaker 7: And so that's in a show.
Speaker 2: Now you have you been invited back to any more souper yochts since we spoke to you last.
Speaker 7: I would rather not get into it at the moment.
Speaker 4: That's didn't everybody turn up in like beautiful sun dresses and ready for a day on a super yot and you turned up in fishing shorts with a fishing rod. Yep?
Speaker 7: We all make mistakes, all right, we all make mistakes.
Speaker 12: Like not all of us understand the brief, you know sometimes and you know what it's the power in that situation is just to.
Speaker 2: Go with it.
Speaker 12: A lot of people would admit defeat. Yeah, I'm not about that life. I've never been on a super yacht.
Speaker 7: Why would you walk.
Speaker 2: Away from that, You know what, I would have rocked up in a rash shirt, So don't worry. I would have been just as bad.
Speaker 7: Hey, you look like you'd struggled to tan.
Speaker 2: I burned quite quickly.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, I bet.
Speaker 12: I bet you're one of those guys with a zinc on the nose on a fishing trip.
Speaker 7: And everyone's like Jesus, So.
Speaker 3: You're doing it all.
Speaker 6: Now, you body conquering you know, live gigs on stage, but also television as well.
Speaker 3: Now how do you attack it?
Speaker 6: Do you attack TV and sketch comedy differently to live performance on stage?
Speaker 12: Well, I mean it is different just in tho because you don't have that immediate response, right, but you also do because there's camera crew, there's crew, and so on this show, guys, I cannot tell you how close I came to nearly getting fired nearly on a daily basis, but not just me. Like two of the camera operators on one of the sketches had to leave the room. They just left their cameras unattended. They just left their cameras and walked out because they were scream laughing. And so there's just two where the cameras are just there. No zooming in on anything.
Speaker 3: We're not.
Speaker 12: It's just set and walked away because they were screaming and they already got yelled at by the director. That's like the desire to just want to be funny and crack people up stays the same, whether it's two people or eight people, or it's.
Speaker 7: All the same.
Speaker 5: And is it all is like improv or is it scripted?
Speaker 3: This show?
Speaker 7: No, this one, because it's all from my stand up.
Speaker 12: We wrote sketches, so it's like a so all my stand up stuff that has happened or stuff that I have seen, and then I wrote stand up for it, and now we've rewritten my stand up back into the situations, so we've regraded the situation, so that is what and then we get I get all like Sampang plays a doctor and one and a helpless husband, so basically just himself and so you know, we just get get these people in all friends of mine, and we just redid all the base of what was the stand up and so it was so funny. We were scream laughing in each other's mouths for most of the day. I'm telling you this, And at the end of every episode there's a blueper real so you can see how hard it was to make the show.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's nearer impossible.
Speaker 2: That's what I used to love you. When you get the DVDs with the extra yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, that's how you know you've got a comedy heart.
Speaker 6: I'm told you've got a bit of merch on your tour this year where there's a T shirt that says early onset Karen, A.
Speaker 12: Vital piece of equipment for a middle aged lady. No listen, I mean we all have early onset Karen living inside us. You know, we're like that's literally the Karens have done as a huge favor because now you know, sometimes you want to pop off because you get the wrong order or the coffee is horrible, But then you don't because you go, oh no, I am this age with this haircut.
Speaker 7: I can't do it.
Speaker 12: But that early onset Karen t shirt is such an important piece of equipment that you should have if you're a specific age because when you you know, you get those vests for your dogs when they're not friendly, like weed where those harnesses that say not friendly.
Speaker 7: This T shirt basically says not friendly.
Speaker 12: But for a middle aged woman, So when you walk out on street and you're wearing a T shirt that says early onset Karen. People are warned, don't come at me with a wrong order, don't come at me with your bad attitude.
Speaker 7: I'm going to have a hot take on it and a.
Speaker 5: Hot flush while you're at it, which is so dangerous.
Speaker 2: You seem like quite a joyful person. What sends you.
Speaker 7: Number one? Rude people.
Speaker 12: People are rude to customer service people. But also I'll tell you what pushed me over the edge. And I told this person they're discussing in a coffee shop recently, they were picking their toe nails in a coffee shop.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, you know what, that's legal.
Speaker 12: To Just take it back to this person and go listen, I'm helping all of us here. I'm just going to give you a refreshing beating so all.
Speaker 7: Of us can stop.
Speaker 5: And that's not on. Also, there's probably a crystal cherry across the street.
Speaker 4: Just go and get your toes done, sit in the massage chair, and get someone else to do exactly appropriate.
Speaker 7: Us in some waters so you don't have to pick at it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, good.
Speaker 3: A.
Speaker 2: This is many years ago, and I was in the communal steam room and someone.
Speaker 7: Was no, no, no, no, that's disgusting.
Speaker 2: We can't end on that note. I just remembered I'm not sure if I bought this up with you last time, but a year or so ago, the family and I run a flight to the Gold Coast and I remember saying to Lou I'm pretty sure that's a couple of seats up.
Speaker 5: Did you not say hello?
Speaker 2: Well? Then was like, well, why don't you go and say hello? And then we're on a flight, like an awkward place to say hello?
Speaker 5: And then I'm like, you're waiting for your baggage at the Carolina.
Speaker 3: Well I didn't get to that in a business class.
Speaker 2: I was down the back, thank you. Anyway, long story short, as we were walking off the plane, I did the on the shoulder and went hello.
Speaker 3: I knew as soon.
Speaker 12: As you started that because I'd never flown to the Gold Coast in my life to Brisbane and the drive, but I've never flown.
Speaker 7: Into Gold Coast.
Speaker 12: But you know what the amount of times I have been recognized as someone else on the Gold Coast where people go say a name.
Speaker 7: Like Shirley and I'm like, oh no, I'm not like as a lady who works at a school and it's happened so often. She's a venture.
Speaker 5: Yeah you've got a doppelganger on the Gold Coast.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, yeah, How lucky are they on the Gold Coast?
Speaker 3: At least at least Jase didn't say I loved you and Fatty on the boat it's a yacht.
Speaker 7: Up when you're fishing gear turn that was the problem.
Speaker 2: Angela Carson's got a brand new sketch comedy series. It sounds amazing. You got to check it out. Premiere is tonight and then it is out on ABC iView. But go and check it out tonight. It's always funy on the shade.
Speaker 7: It's good to say thanks, love you.
Speaker 2: Love Right across Melbourne, this is number one hundred. Good morning. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here as well. Guys, that's it. We are about to get out of here.
Speaker 5: What a beautiful day it looks like out there. Can I get spun to me?
Speaker 2: You do it well? Lasting incredible weather.
Speaker 5: No, it's going to turn next week. We know's.
Speaker 3: I think this is our last hit of it. I think.
Speaker 4: Thanks John Bunn if you cannot be said out last week, actually do you made us go and do a barbecue.
Speaker 5: On the Arraic because it was going to turn on write it. It's beautiful weather, and.
Speaker 2: The weather's going to hold out because we've got some exciting weeks coming up. We're hitting the streets of Melbourne with fifty thousand dollars cash to give away. We're saying hey, We're saying hey, all thanks to our mates Carlole Holmes. Better Starts with Carlole Holmes in twenty twenty six. Visit one of their display homescross Melbourne or a Carlo Holmes dot com dot au. Yep, we're going to be different locations over the next two weeks.
Speaker 4: It's awesome. I'm so excited about that. We're getting out. We're saying hey to you all.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 5: Keep an on a reconmand social kissing babies? Were we doing this.
Speaker 3: Like politicians? Three politicians?
Speaker 2: Don't hold them, don't drop the baby. Well, keeping on our socials, Jason, Lauren and we will post the location to where we're going to be over the next couple of weeks and you can come down, say hey and possibly walk away with the money.
Speaker 7: Thank you for being.
Speaker 2: We'll give you more details about that as the week goes on. But that is it. Guys, we're out.
Speaker 4: We are have a beautiful day Melbourne, go and enjoy this glorious sunshine.
Speaker 2: And then Tomorrow Friday Eve, the week is tying quick well. Thursday night foot he helps it, gives it a weekend. Tomorrow night is an absolute blockbuster.
Speaker 5: I know you can't go.
Speaker 2: You've got no idea, Lauren.
Speaker 4: Jace got invited to a box at the footy tomorrow night and he can't go because he's going to see the devil worst, which all honesty is a priority.
Speaker 3: Do you know she can see it any other time?
Speaker 5: Every week?
Speaker 2: Everybody, Thank you
Speaker 4: Jason, Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials