Speaker 1: On Scorn Loves Australia. This is the Wider Panalty Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the Riata Panety Show. Coming up tonight, a brutal attack against a Brisbane bus driver outrages of the community. The panel will be here to discuss that and much more. Shortly, we'll have all the pertinent news from the Iran Israel conflict and America's historic intervention with the brilliant Josh Hammer. Professor Im Plimer will explain the likely impact on global oil prices, and later in the hour, the always charming Kinsey Schofield will have the latest royal and celebrity news. And Left is Losing It really lives up to its name.
Speaker 3: Tonight, Ran Side, I'll.
Speaker 2: Give a day but first now this must be just huge, rely for the Trump administration. The alban Easy government has broken its silence on the US strikes against Iran. Foreign Affairs Minister Penny Wong said the Australian government supports the operation, but she also called for de escalation, dialogue and diplomacy.
Speaker 3: Let's hear from Prime Minister Anthony alben Easy.
Speaker 4: The world has long agreed that Iran cannot be allowed to get a nuclear weapon and we support action to prevent that. That is what this is. We don't want escalation and a full scale war. We continue to call for dialogue and for diplomacy. We urge Iran not to take any further action that could destabilize the region.
Speaker 2: Joining me now is IPA Chief economist Adam Crichton and News.
Speaker 3: Corps senior writer Patrick car Lyin. Patrick, I'll start with you, how.
Speaker 2: Do you see the Australian response, Not that it really matters, but.
Speaker 5: Look, I think the fact that perhaps because it happened on Sunday, there were other things that sort of got in the way of talking about the most important event of.
Speaker 6: The year so far.
Speaker 5: Why wouldn't you, as a statesperson want to be shaping the agenda, standing up talking about what has happened here and what it means and how it affects Australian values. How can you wait twenty four hours while the rest of the world goes about its business to actually sort of finally put your hand up beggars below.
Speaker 2: And it particularly stands out, Adam, because we've been very vocal in offering unwanted advice to the Israelis and to the Americans talking about Oh.
Speaker 3: You know, we need to de escalate the situation.
Speaker 2: That's what Penny Wong said before these strikes. So for her to now come out and say she is in support of them, and so is the Prime Minister, it's a confusing message.
Speaker 6: Yeah, look, it certainly is. And it's just embarrassing.
Speaker 7: I mean, you know, we're urging the Israelis to do things things all from the other side of the world. I mean, I really don't think they're listening. But look, I think the reason for the delay, which was somewhat embarrassing. They should have had a press conference straight way, I think. And it's probably because there was descent within the Labor Party about how to respond. There's always been a hard left faction in that party that really dislikes the US. And you know, there are some members probably who would like I ran.
Speaker 6: To strike backly.
Speaker 7: Obviously I can't say that, but that's probably the reality. So there was probably some internal descent, and that's why you get this very lukewarm, lukewarm endorsement of what the US has done.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: The sheer complexity of the operation, which was called Midnight Hammer, I've got to say I.
Speaker 3: Like the name.
Speaker 2: It involved the deployment of one hundred and twenty five warplanes carrying seventy five weapons targeting three Uranian nuclear sides. It even included a set of decoy flights where b two Spirit bombers flew over the Pacific to create a distraction. It took eighteen hours to fly from Missouri to the target area, and the timing of the attacks were planned to achieve the element of surprise.
Speaker 3: The missiles punctured through the.
Speaker 2: Rock and detonated in side the bunkers below Adam. It's an astonishing operation. It seems to be, from what we know thus far, carried out flawlessly.
Speaker 7: Look just a reminder of the extraordinary sophistication and power of the US military. I mean, if you're going to have an ally that is the ally, have the United States? Certainly no, it is. It is just extraordinary. And apparently the target was the size of a washing machine. Ultimately, and of course these bombs are being dropped from extremely high in the air and they hit all their targets. I mean, the Iranian regime is saying that some of it has survived. So that's what I don't kind of understand, because if that's a complete lie, then surely their own people are going to find that out at some point. So I kind of don't know what their strategy is. I think at this stage I trust the US government over the Iranian government.
Speaker 8: But I don't know why that's the operation.
Speaker 7: But there's certainly mixed messaging put that.
Speaker 2: There is Patrick, I don't know why the Iranian regime wants to put it out there that we have more nuclear sites, because that's just inviting America's just sad more wallplanes.
Speaker 3: At two thirty eighth to blow them up.
Speaker 2: But we're now really on the verge as close as we have been in decades to regime change in America, in Hran, not America, since the Islamic Revolution of nineteen seventy nine. This is probably the weakest that regime has been.
Speaker 6: Look you look at that operation. It was amazing, wasn't it.
Speaker 5: I Mean it's a movie title Midnight Hammer, But there wasn't a shot fired back in anger by the Iranians. That's the amazing thing. They really are weakened and depleted. And as you say, you've got a regime that's been the oppressing people for forty years. There's no freedom of expression. It belongs in the Middle Ages. It is backward and this is the closest that we've got to actually pulling tearing down that region, and that's exciting. It's also volatile, it's terrifying, but it is just a fascinating moment in history.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 2: We'll have plenty more on the Iran Israel conflict and the US's part in it with Josh hammersh shortly, but let's go to some local issues. To a shocking video that's emerged of a bus driver in Brisbane who was the victim of a sickening assault at Union. Reps say the attacker was asked to get off the bus and can then been seen trying to be pushed off before unleashing a barrage of brutal punches. A driver has been repeatedly punched in a sickening assault on board a Brisbane bus.
Speaker 10: Communion officials say the attacker was asked to get off the bus near south Bank last night when he was identified as a serial abuser of bus drivers. He's seen he is striking the council worker in his fifties several times, unfazed by the commuters watching on. The driver suffered ear and facial injuries. And I'm told he'll be off work for at least a week. The rail, tram and Bus union says violence against its members is escalating, with incidents involving weapons and spitting on the rise.
Speaker 3: Patrick.
Speaker 2: That is so disturbing. And one of the disturbing elements of it is the bystanders now loads to be too critical because people don't want to become victims themselves.
Speaker 3: They're hesitant to get involved.
Speaker 2: But what happened to the whole good samaritan principle? What about coming to the aid of someone who's obviously being attacked viciously?
Speaker 11: There?
Speaker 5: Look, I think you can understand people are sort of shocked and some people feel paralyzed. But that went for quite a while. Nobody actually stepped in, Nobody actually.
Speaker 6: Thought hang on, it's even yelled out. Yeah. It's a real indictment on society.
Speaker 5: I suppose people are too scared to get involved and not to act, and you'd like to see it.
Speaker 6: That's what you want to see. You want to see heroes, and you see.
Speaker 5: Examples on American flights when terrorists are taken over, they've done great things.
Speaker 6: People need to step up in those situations.
Speaker 2: To me, Adam, this is the real crisis in masculinity. It's not all this toxic masculinity nonsense we keep hearing about.
Speaker 3: This is the crisis. This is a lack of.
Speaker 2: You know, there were men on that bus and they should have stepped forward. Now I know it's easier said than done, but you've got someone there who's been pummeled. He could have been left with catastrophic injuries. Luckily he hasn't been well.
Speaker 8: But what mean is that?
Speaker 7: You know, if someone had tried to defend the man, I mean, they could have been charged themselves, just like That's part of happened with Daniel Penney. Remember in New York City, I think last year or the year before. So I think people are slightly reluctant to get involved. I mean, I do hope with that guy that if it's found out that he's not an Australian citizen, he should be deported immediately back to his home country.
Speaker 3: I hope that's what happens.
Speaker 7: An example should be made of him. You know, statistically it's possible that he's not an Australian citizen.
Speaker 2: Well, we are so soft on crime, but I know Queensland has been with the christa Fuley government. They've tried to crack down, particularly on youth crime. But yeah, we'll see what happens with this case.
Speaker 3: We'll keep an eye on it.
Speaker 2: Now to an unintentionally a funny story about falling standards at Australian universities.
Speaker 3: Our unis are dropping in the.
Speaker 2: Global rankings and apparently it's all Donald Trump's fault. Obviously, that's according to the Guardian who said attacks from Donald Trump's second administration. Apparently that's one of the leading reasons patrick for the slip in standards. Why won't Donald Trump stopped just attacking our university.
Speaker 5: Would have bizarre tape Donald Trump for Melbourne winter.
Speaker 6: It is freezing.
Speaker 12: It is.
Speaker 5: In the top ten reasons. There's lots of problems with the Israeli university sector. There's caps on international students, the visas are doubled in cost for international students, and you've also got the fact that they are hotbeds of activism. Is not about the tolerance shown for anti Semitic sort of behavior on campuses collectively across Australia is embarrassing and shameful. There are lots of good reasons why universities are floundering in Australia, Donald Trump is.
Speaker 7: Not, so they should have been accepting the money anyway, I think from the US goverment. I mean they're meant to be Australian universities. They're taking money from foreign government. There shouldn't be any Plus they're rolling in cash anyway, so.
Speaker 3: Absolutely need the money.
Speaker 2: And Trump's conditions on those moneys were entirely sane and logical.
Speaker 3: They basically said, if you don't.
Speaker 2: Believe in scientific facts like there are two genders, then you can't have our money. If you're pushing racist DEI policies, you're prioritizing people based on their color of their skin, then you don't get our money. I think that's as American taxpayers over there. They voted for that administration. But we've got twenty five out of Australia's thirty six universities seeing a fall in the international ranking, so they're not doing well. Let's talk about a little about gender ideology before you two go.
Speaker 3: This clip has gone viral around the world.
Speaker 2: It's of our BBC news reader Martine Croxel. She's had enough of the radical gender activists. Watch as she corrects the AUTOQ.
Speaker 13: Here Malcolm mystery, who is involved in the research, says that the aged, pregnant people, women and those with pre existing health conditions need to take precautions.
Speaker 2: Adam, she's now become an Internet sensation. She put out a post on x thanking all her new followers.
Speaker 3: She's like, I wonder why that's happening.
Speaker 2: She knows precisely why that's happening, because that clip has gone viral.
Speaker 7: I mean, you know, it's great to know there's still some sane people in the bbcaid. I hope, I hope she gets a pay rise out of this ultimately with her newfound fame.
Speaker 6: But she was quite right to correct it.
Speaker 7: And you know, the producer that wrote it should be a shamed of themselves.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: But we're seeing this also in the Australian media constantly Patrick.
Speaker 3: The English language being.
Speaker 2: Deliberately mangled to respect They then pronouns and all sorts of silliness. Do you see any sort of a pushback in Australia or we a little bit behind the UK and the US in this respect.
Speaker 6: Look, we're probably behind.
Speaker 5: I've never heard anyone referred to a pregnant person before any conversation ever I've ever had look, it is pushing back. It has taken too long. I mean when you've got euphemisms for all sorts of things, so don't make any chest feeding. What the hell is chest feeding? It does need to be pushed back. I'd like to think it has started to be pushed back, but it really is out of hand.
Speaker 6: And good on her.
Speaker 2: Good absolutely, Patrick Carli Adam Crichton, thank you so much for your time. Now we know the Iran strikes will impact oil prices. We've seen evidence of that already in the past week, and going forward, further price increases are anticipated, particularly if Iran decides to block the Strait of Hormez, which is a key trade route accounting for around twenty percent of the world's crude oil. Let's bring in leading geologists and author Professor in Prima in what can we expect to see and what will be the impact on Australian households and sources.
Speaker 9: Well, a lot of countries are dependent upon Middle Eastern oil, and that's because when you make diesel and petrol and aviation fuel, you have to mix a light sweet crewe and that is a very fluid oil with not much sulfur in it, with heavier oils to then refine it into the fractions you need, so you need Middle Eastern oil to blend with other oils.
Speaker 6: So Europe would.
Speaker 9: Be affected, the US would not be affected very much at all, if at all. Australia would be affected, but the main country that will be affected would actually be China. China gets most of its oil from Iran. If the strains were closed, then oil coming out of Saudi would be affected, but that can be replaced with oil from elsewhere, especially Nigeria and the US. So it would have an effect on the price. The price is very, very volatile, and it may well be short term, but we saw in the Gulf Ward it was fairly long term and it took a long while to rebuild facilities which had been destroyed.
Speaker 2: Now, and let's hear from energy expert Robert Bryce, who was on Peter Quidlin's program last week.
Speaker 3: This is what he had to.
Speaker 2: Say about Australia's energy policies.
Speaker 14: What is wrong with you Australians. You have natural resources that are the envy of the rest of the world. You're the Saudi Arabia of the southern hemisphere. You export seven times more coal than you consume, and yet you don't want to burn coal. You have nearly thirty percent of the world's uranium and you won't build nuclear reactors. You export three times more natural gas in the form of energy than you consume, and you won't drill for gas. I mean, I just don't get it. I love Australia. I think it's an amazing country, but your policy is just baffling.
Speaker 3: He is bewildered.
Speaker 6: Ian.
Speaker 3: Is he right?
Speaker 2: Could Australia be the Saudi Arabia of the southern hemisphere.
Speaker 9: Well, he's absolutely correct. We will never be the Saudi Arabia of wind and solid that's just nuts, But he's absolutely correct.
Speaker 15: We are very, very well endowed with energy. Before I left the country, I had a dinner with him and he was giving these views which he's given in his very sketches around Australia.
Speaker 9: And we are very well endowed with almost every mineral we use, exceptions being rare earth elements, cobalt and a couple of others. But we are so well off in this country. We have so much energy we are clamping our producers to the ground such they can't move. Now, it's not that we have a lot of energy and the not using it. It's that we're not able to use it. We have mountains of regulations to get through to be able to use energy, and these regulations are repeated in local government regulations, in state government regulations, and in federal government regulations. So the time delays and the costs to actually get a project up to producing jobs and producing commodities is enormous. And by taking so long, you actually lose markets. So he's absolutely correct. We are such a well allowed country. We are not performing as a country that actually wants to grow or actually remain wealthy. And if we keep going the same way with stopping projects, preventing projects, and having more than sixty percent of this country as aboriginal land, then it is very, very difficult to see that we will become a wealthy country. Now seeing signs of that already. The wealth of this country is falling, the productivity is falling. Yet we have the resources. So here's someone from outside who's stating the bleeding. Obvious governments must know this and they're doing nothing about it.
Speaker 2: Professor Plymatt, thank you so much for your time, and I think I can safely say you're the first guest.
Speaker 3: We've ever had coming in live from the.
Speaker 2: Seychelles, so thank you particularly for making time for us tonight, coming up after the break, Lefties Losing It, plus the Trump administration's psychological warfare to demoralize the Iranian regime, all the details of Operation Midnight Hammer coming up next with Josh Hammer. You're watching the Reader Panny Show, and it's time for Lefties Losing It and we're going to get to a very enlightening comparison shortly.
Speaker 3: But let's start with a bit of frivolity.
Speaker 2: Remember when Will Smith wasn't a massive beata joke before we found out his wife had boyfriends, and he slapped Chris Rock for telling a very mild joke about Jada Pinkett.
Speaker 3: Smith. Well, he's desperate to rebuild his.
Speaker 2: Image, and this song about how much he likes pretty girls may just be the most embarrassing thing I've seen in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: And I'll watch full episodes of the view for you.
Speaker 16: I like pretty girl girl, I love pretty girl.
Speaker 2: Girl. I like pretty girl Sadly the song doesn't get any better.
Speaker 16: There's not a lot of women not pretty to me. It means you're pretty to me, and I ain't talking about just the prettiest he pretty girls. I love pretty girls girls.
Speaker 3: That's enough of that, thank you.
Speaker 2: But if the official video wasn't bad enough, Will Smith decided to gather a crowd and perform that catastrophe of a song in London.
Speaker 3: And just check out how excited the crowd is.
Speaker 1: I'll change your life.
Speaker 6: You me, girls, I like pretty girl.
Speaker 3: No one's dancing. Will give it up son talking about dancing.
Speaker 2: Here is proof that leftism ruins everything.
Speaker 3: Here is Alyssa Milano.
Speaker 2: You may remember her from programs like Who's the Boss and Charmed.
Speaker 3: That was before Trump broke her. This is her now. If you.
Speaker 2: Know, there's a bit of a Britney Spears vibe to these antics.
Speaker 3: Is it a cry for help?
Speaker 4: Pee?
Speaker 2: Now to that comparison I mentioned earlier, comparison between a year ago and now a year ago, this man was the commander in chief, the lead of the free world. Yep, the lefties wanted you to believe he was perfectly fine. No cognitive decline then at all.
Speaker 3: Well that was then, this is now tonight.
Speaker 17: I can report to the world that the strikes were a spectacular military success. Iran's key nuclear and Richmond facilities have been completely and totally obliterated around the bully of the Middle East must now make peace. There will be either peace or there will be tragedy for Iran, far greater than we have witnessed over the last eight days. Remember, there are many targets left. Knights was the most difficult of them all by far, and perhaps the most lethal. But if peace does not come quickly, we will go after Those are the targets with precision, speed and skill.
Speaker 2: Can you detect the subtle difference between those two leaders. One was a cognitively impaired puppet control by FI left radicals who empowered the Iranian regime through weakness and terrible deals, and one has devastated the mad Mullers of the Iranian regime. Now the Democrats are demanding that Donald Trump informed them before any future attacks. Here is Adam Schiff on CNN.
Speaker 12: The failure to brief Democratic lawmakers the making this just another partisan exercise by the administration. The President didn't seek the approval of Congress, because he didn't make the case of the American people, because he didn't even inform one of the parties in Congress. That's when you have a real problem engaging in warfare on a partisan basis, So a lot of risks here for the country, which you know is the reason why you come to Congress in the first place.
Speaker 2: Why would President Trump consult with Democrat lawmakers the lunatic French who currently enjoin approval ratings south of twenty percent.
Speaker 3: And how exactly would.
Speaker 2: You hope to blindside the Iranians if you are briefing the anti American miscreants in the Democrats. Anyway, while the Trump administration was taking out Iran's nuclear science, the Democrats were dealing with far more serious matters. They had Senator Alex Padilla crying on TV because JD.
Speaker 3: Vance called him Jose.
Speaker 1: Sadly, it's just an indicator of how petty and unseerious this administration hits. But he's the vice president of the United States. You think he'd take the situation in Los Angeles more as serious.
Speaker 2: Now, predictably, there are many on the left are having absolute meltdowns about these strikes against Iran, people like this next dude who is on Iran's side, on the side of Islamist terrorists.
Speaker 3: And somebody in the White House they trump and down.
Speaker 8: Already had. Now we got to worry about this step footing and.
Speaker 6: Nothing.
Speaker 18: But but.
Speaker 8: I did not verifying. I'm on a ran side.
Speaker 6: I'm with them.
Speaker 8: You haven't give a day.
Speaker 3: I like his cute little hat. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's an act of parody. You can't kindly tell these days now, that's what the Democrat's propaganda. I'm in the mainstream media. They are floundering.
Speaker 3: Watch this on CNN.
Speaker 2: Uh They're lucky enough to have a token conservative on the panel, Scott Jennings, and he always injects a little bit of sanity into Procedes.
Speaker 19: In order for the President to take action without congressional approval, he needed to show that there was a real, true threat to the United States and that the strike would not cause escalation. Congress must see the underlying intelligence about how they were in direct threat and how the US needed to respond without congressional approval. But as of right now, I have not seen that.
Speaker 11: You're arguing that after forty six years of the Iranian regime killing Americans, threatening Americans, saying over and over and over again, death to America, that maybe they were just didn't mean it. That they're fiery but mostly peaceful, Iranian Butcher's and.
Speaker 3: Vice President J. D.
Speaker 2: Evans was being asked over and over again, is America now war with Iran?
Speaker 3: This Paul Kai was growing weary of pointing out the obvious.
Speaker 18: The big question is the United States now at war with Iran? No, We're not at war with Iran, John, war with Iran's nuclear program, and I think the President took decisive action to destroy that program last night.
Speaker 3: First question, mister Vice President, is the United States now at war with Iran?
Speaker 18: No, Kristen, We're not at war with Iran. Were at war with Iran's nuclear program.
Speaker 2: Let's bring in Newsweek's senior editor at Large and Article three Projects, Senior Council Josh Hamma. Josh, let's start with hearing what the President had to say.
Speaker 3: Shortly after the successful completion of the.
Speaker 17: Operation, the US military carried out massive precision strikes on the three key nuclear facilities in the Iranian regime for Doe, Natans, and Sfahan. The strikes were a spectacular military success. Iran's key nuclear and Richmond facilities have been completely and totally obliterated around the Bully of the Middle East must now make peace. If they do not, future attacks would be far greater.
Speaker 2: And Josh, are we going to say more strikes and what are the risks of Iran striking back.
Speaker 8: Reda. The ball is totally in the Iatolas court right now. Iran has been crippled for really the past year and a half now, going back to the October seventh aftermath, when Israel started really hammering Iran's various proxies throughout the region Hezbola in Lebanon, the Huthis and Yemen Hamas and Palestinian Islamichihat and Gaza. But really since the war started in Earnest about a week and a half ago with the idea of operation inside Iran, Iran has been absolutely pummeled. I mean, they are essentially kind of an animal that has been gored at the jugularder and they are kind of in their last dying breaths here. So the question I think for the Mulas in Tehran is do you guys really want to go down like this or do you want to try to come back to the negotiating table and try to take some sort of deal to at a bare minimum, save your lives and get out of here alive. So the ball is very much in their Court, if they do not want to be at war with the United States, they can choose to end this conflict, battle, war, whatever word you want to start here. They have that power right now. Donald Trump Jadvance's administration is willing to sit down and try to come to some sort of agreements here. It's probably not going to mount too much for them, but at a bare minimum, they will probably get away with it with their lives. That if they are willing to sit down now. If they are not, though, Donald Trump has now shown very clearly, very clearly and unambiguously that he is ready willing able orderlign the eager, you might say, to unleash the full fury and hell of the United States military and all that that entails. Is obviously the first time in the history of US military that these specific weapons, the so called bunker buster bombs, the mass ordnance penetrators, and the B two bombers of the first time this has ever been used, and they were used to pretty spectacular effect.
Speaker 7: There.
Speaker 8: So the ball is very much in Iran's cords. I will say Rita as an American, I'm not terribly concerned about the possibility of Iranian reprisal for the very simple reason that they're very much out of cards at this particular moment. They're talking about shutting down the straight of hormones and trying to then spike oil rices for Westerners at the pump. That is pretty much their last card that they have at their availability there, their missile defense, their launchers, all of it is severely depleted at this point there. So I don't know how many more options they have here. Russia China are not going to be souping in to save them. They're not going to bail them out there. Iran is very very weak, and they have the opportunity to try to save the molas lives. But otherwise I think Rita, you could potentially see some more strikes that I'm willing to play ball.
Speaker 2: And Donald Trump is now talking about regime change. You put out a post talking about Mega make Iran great again. That's going to send a chill up the spines of the regime. The Mulas there will not want to hear about regime change.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Rita, It's a very interesting time to be following this conflict, isn't it.
Speaker 20: So.
Speaker 8: I mean, this all kind of went down here on Saturday evening American time, and then you had the first initial statements from folks like Vice President jad Van Secretary of Defense Pete hex At, both both of whom went out of the way to emphasize, as we heard from Jade Evans there, that this is not a war against Iran, but a war against the nuclear program. Secretary of Defense heg sat saying over and over again, the United States does not seek regime change. And now, apparently as of Sunday afternoon in the US time, we don't know whether or not America is seeking regime change. Because Donald Trump is kind of throwing it open there as a possible speculation. We don't know exactly what he means, though, we don't actually know whether or not Donald Trump is talking about in a Rock two point zero style attempt at forcible replacement, which in my personal intimation, would probably be a mistake if it entails anything remotely resembling the Iraq or Afghanistan style prolonged commitments there of the attempt to kind of sculpt a Western style democracy. We've all learned the lessons there didn't work the last time, there's no reason why it would work this time as well.
Speaker 3: I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's talking about that. I don't think he's talking about boots on the ground. I think is just acknowledging there that the Iranian people themselves want reijime change, and perhaps that's signaling to them that that America is going to be supportive, unlike Barack Obama, who pretty much did nothing, in fact, didn't give any comfort to the uprisings whilst he was president. Let's hear a little bit more about this historic strike on those three nuclear sites in Iran. Here is Defense Secretary Pete Hexit.
Speaker 20: In and out and back without the world knowing at all. In that way, it was historic, a strike that included the longest B two Spirit bomber mission since two thousand and one and the first operational employment of the mop A massive ordinance penetrator.
Speaker 2: And Pete Hexit also spoke about the psychological impact of the strikes on the Iranian regime.
Speaker 20: Taran is certainly calculating the reality that planes flew from the middle of America and Missouri overnight completely undetected over three of their most highly sensitive sites, and we were able to destroy nuclear capabilities, and our boys in those bombers are on their way home right now. We believe that'll have a clear psychological impact on how they view the future, and we certainly hope they take the path of negotiative peace.
Speaker 2: Josh pace through strength, that's the motto, and I think that's what he's talking about there. That would be so utterly demoralized, demoralizing.
Speaker 3: For the Iranian regime.
Speaker 8: You know, reader, the funny thing about Donald Trump when it comes to his foreign policy is that you have a lot of the usual suspects and the establishment foreign policy ranks here, both on the right and the left and everywhere in between that say, oh, Donald Trump has no cohesive view of foreign policy. There's no Trump doctrine, they like to say, but Riata, that's kind of the whole point. That's actually literally the point that you have no idea what this guy is going to do. He's utterly unpredictable. Richard Nichley call this the man Man theory of foreign policy, the man Man theory of geopology. There, that literally is the entire point. I mean, when Donald Trump said We're going to wait two weeks to see if we're on comes to the table there, turns out that was a total ruse all along. It was a total attempt to time just from them the wrong way. How about the fact that that there were other B two bombers deployed over the Pacific Ocean towards Guam. There are total decoy there. How about the whole fact apparently that for months and months people from the Trump minstration seemed to be leaking to the media implying that there was this big rift between Donald Trump and Benjamin Nintan Yahoo. Trump didn't visit Israel during Yes were there? And now you listen to Donald Trump's speech after the bombing, over and over and over again, this repeated rhetorical emphasis on these shared interests and destinies of the United States and Israel, President Trump, primaticier and nets Yahoo. So it was all it was all a gimmick. It was all an attempt to just throw the opposition off guard. I mean read. I think a lot of folks like to make fun of MAGA supporters for thinking that Donald Trump was actually playing for D chess. But in this particular case, he wasn't merely playing for D chess. He was playing like four hundred D chess. I mean, this is one of the most brilliant operations, one of the most brilliant extended moments, not just of his presidency, probably of his entire life. There, I think Donald Trump, it's utterly brilliant right now. Huge kudos as well also to Prime mister Natan Yahoo because the fact that Israel came in as hard as they did, that they crippled Iranians air defenses and missiles launchers and so forth. There are the nuclear scientists, these incredible masade operations there. The fact that they came in as hard as they did, I think was ultimately the final thing to convince Donald Trump to get off the table and support this operations there and again it's the NINETIH military and all its hell and fury. What will the moles do? That's a million dollar question.
Speaker 14: At this point.
Speaker 2: Well, what are the concerns of sleeper cells in the US? Iranians sleeper cells that took advantage of Biden's border crisis and came into the country, and that they're ready to strike on US soil? We know the Iranians want to assassinate President Trump. How real are the fears that they could be attacks on US soil?
Speaker 8: So I think it's a real concern. I'm definitely not going to downplay that there. There are one thousand percent are Iranian sympathizers here, many has Balla sympathizers there, and anyone who's been in or around Dearborn, Michigan or ham Track, Michigan, I think knows that there are many people there who quite literally times will fly the HEAs ball of flag. There are a lot of people there with varying degrees of allegiance to the Irani regime, and there are various terrorist proxies throughout the Middle East and throughout the world. I think the key thing though, to note Rita is this, this has been a problem for a very long time. There have been one off lone wolf sleeper cells in the United States, in the Americas in general, certainly all throughout the European continent. This has been going on for a very very long time. So it is a slightly heightened acute possibility of a lone wolf attack here or there. Now is slightly greater possibility than there was a week or two ago. Sure, I think that's probably the case there, but it was also a possibility a week or two ago. You know, Americans were sobered up yet again on New Year's Day in New Orleans, Louisiana this year, where a jihadist who was radicalized at his mosque in Houston, Texas, drove to Bourbon Street in New York and murdered fifteen people in cold blood. So these things just tragically do happen. That's just the reality of Islam and Western civilization. They're not always necessarily a peanut butter and jelly style mix, shall we say. So, that's kind of just the way that it is right now.
Speaker 16: Now.
Speaker 8: Having said that, look, look personally, I mean, as a religious Jewish American there, I am definitely on higher alert than normal there. But I do think that the ultimate reader, this is not the kind of thing that can possibly deter America from doing what is best in America's national interest. America has to do what is in its national interest, and the chips will fall where they may from there.
Speaker 2: Now, let's check in with the Trump Deranged in New York Times, once a serious publication no longer.
Speaker 3: Now it's running these sorts of.
Speaker 2: Fact checks objecting to Pete Hegseeth referring to the male pilots as our boys. This is what the New York Times, John is May wrote. He wrote in the briefing Hegzeth referred to B two pilots as our boys on those bombers, Yet both men and women have.
Speaker 3: Been trying to fly them. Josh, I mean, come on, what is going on there?
Speaker 2: What an absolute idiotic thing to obsess about.
Speaker 3: I mean, there weren't male pilots.
Speaker 2: He was one hundred percent accurate, And just because females have trained on them doesn't mean he can't use gendered language when describing what actually happened.
Speaker 8: Rider. The United States military has dropped the very first time the so called moth, the massive ornane penetrator. They've done it a whopping twelve times by my account, I think fourteen based on some mess miss twelve or fourteen times they've done it there. But don't worry. The New York Times is on the real story, right, I mean, I mean, I mean, what an absolute joke. I mean, what an absolute fabulous joke here? I mean, these people had any self awareness, they would look at a tempest and teepolo at this and say, wow, are we actually out of touch here? By focusing on the on the genders of the pilots or the particular Beat two bombers, none the fact that O g by the way. Oh yeah, these planes flew seven thousand plus miles to blow the crap out of this most fanatical evil Regimes nuclear weapons program. Maybe, just maybe that's actually the key story here, Not the fact that Pete hecxth is talking about proverbially speaking, the boys in the planes, by the way, the fact that we have a young, telligenic, well spoken, well quoft defense secretary who's able to talk about the boys in the planes rita. Oh yeah, that's why US military recruitment is at its best points in at least a decade, if not mass. This is the whole point of Pete hecset. This is why people like me were so gung ho about his nomination the first place, because the way he talks, the way he acts, the fact that he fought in numerous post nine to eleven wars in I Rock in Afghanistan. He won the Bronze Stars there. He is in touch with the young men and women, to the New York Times points, who are willing to pick up arms and serve this country.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 8: So the fact that he's willing to kind of talk like this, talk like a boy, you know, irony intended, the fact that he's going to talk like the boys in the Coppice there. That is very much a feature, not a bug of the Pete hag set set dea phenomena.
Speaker 2: And his own military record is again exemplarie, and that's something so many in the media do not give him credit for. They just referred to him as an ex TV host. Now, before you go, Josh, Donald Trump, many argue, should have got the Nobel Peace Prize for the Abraham Accords, but he's not a globalist lefty, so he had little chance. But nevertheless, Pakistan has formerly nominated President Trump for the twenty twenty six Nobel Peace Prize in recognition of his decisive diplomatic intervention and pivotal leadership during their recent India Pakistan crisis. End quote there, And Josh, this comes as the Trump administration confirms a peace deal between Rwanda and the Congo.
Speaker 8: Well, there's a lot of diplomacy going on on the global stage right now. The big cahuna, so to speak, for Donald Trump when it comes to these piece deals is of course Russia, Ukraine. That's the one that that that he campaigned on, you know, time in time, time and time again, day and day out on the campaign trail I think that Donald Trump is probably getting a little frustrated with that situation. But yeah, all around the world, you know, we we've seen diplomacy in action right now. And look the fact that that that that Iran has one final opportunity to actually come to the negotiating table again. They'll probably not gonna be able to salvage much. Their nuclear ambitions are totally done zo. It seems like if they come to the negotiating table, whatever deal might come is probably not going to result in the Ayatotal remaining in power. But if he wants to live out his remaining years in exile somewhere there, he has one final chance to do so there. So look, the irony again is that people say that Donald Trump has has no foreign policy theory, no doctrine. He's a warmonger there, he's a Manchurion can the different lamor putin he's a fascist and Nazi rita. They have thrown literally everything and anything at this man. But he achieves peach you use peace, you achieve stability there And as we say here in the United States, just let the man cook, because by letting him cook and letting his brain just kind of do what it does there and just call the shots like he sees there. The world ends up being a safer, more secure, and more steel place, as we've seen yet again with this fantastic and spectacular operation inside the long Republic of Run.
Speaker 3: Josh Hamma, thank you so much for your time. Tonight still to come.
Speaker 2: A troubling admission from former First Lady Michelle Obama.
Speaker 3: Kinsey Schofield has the latest welcome back. Joining me now is.
Speaker 2: To Die for podcast hosts Kinsey Schofield. Kinsey, Let's start with former US First Lady in these days, A absolute misery guts Michelle Obama, who said she's glad she never had a son because he may have turned out just like her husband.
Speaker 3: You should have threw a boy in the mix. I'm so glad I didn't have that boy. He would have been a Barack Obama.
Speaker 1: Amazing.
Speaker 8: No, I would have felt for him.
Speaker 3: I'm sure that's what every father.
Speaker 2: And husband wants to see, that she is grateful she didn't have a son.
Speaker 8: Just like him.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 21: I mean, we've noticed this pattern in some of Michelle Obama's recent interviews in podcasts, where she takes subtle jabs at former President Obama and while some might chalk it up to playful banter or honesty. I think there's a fine line between transparency and diminishing your partner in public. In my opinion, mutual respect, especially when you're in the spotlight, is essential. When those comments start feeling more like digs than dialogue, I think it comes across as disrespectful, and I think you might recognize it too. Barack seems very self deprecating in public. He doesn't ever seem to be ugly about his wife.
Speaker 2: No, I haven't said seeing him poke fun at her. I don't think it will be received well, especially now that she's got a podcast. She's got a platform to to hit back, So it'll be interesting. There's been so many rumors about those two.
Speaker 3: Now for well six months.
Speaker 2: All yeah, we've been hearing about how that marriage is not as solid as some thought it was. Now let's move on to Prince Harry. He's looking to reconcile his relationship with the Royals. He's reportedly invited King Charles and Prince William to the twenty twenty seven Invictor's Games. What are the chances they'll attend, Kinsey.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 21: Yeah, so this is being framed to something of an olive branch. Insiders say that an email invitation will be sent out later this month, followed by a formal invitation. But when these gestures are publicized before they're privately extended, it raises questions about their sincerity. It starts to feel less like a reconciliation and more like pr and realistically, the likelihood of the family accepting a slim not just because the event overlaps with Queen Camilla's eightieth birthday, but because trust, once broken, takes more than a headline or an invitation to rebuild.
Speaker 2: Well said, Now it's been revealed Meghan Mikl wasn't interested in receiving any advice when she first joined the royal family. Tell me what Princess Sophie has had to say on this matter? That's right, Well, it's Joyce's Duchess Sophie. It is it, Princess or Duchess. I could never keep track of who's who.
Speaker 21: It's Duchess Sophia, So Charles brandwith Is actually revealed that when Meghan was first introduced into the fold, Queen Elizabeth suggested that Megan meet with Sophie because she thought she'd be a really incredible mentor for her, and Meghan rejected the offer and said she had Prince Harry and she didn't need any help when it came to navigating in royal life. And I don't know how familiar familiar you are with you know, Dutchess Sophie and Prince Edward's history. But they tried to do the half in, half out, they got in a little bit of trouble. They pivoted, they went full into the royal world and now they're superstars in the fold. So these were the perfect people to mentor Harry and Meghan because they've lived it, they've experienced it. So these stories now just circulating thanks to some books that are coming out and some books that have been released. But you know, it just goes to show Meghan had help. She wasn't completely turned away, She was offered the help that she claims that she wasn't.
Speaker 2: Now there are rumors flying that Justin Bieber's marriage is in trouble. His wife Haley has added field of the fire by ditching her wadding ring. She has been spotted a couple of times now without her wedding ring.
Speaker 21: While out in New Yorkinsey look I love this couple, but I'm going to be honest.
Speaker 3: Something feels off.
Speaker 21: Haley has been spotted without her wedding ring justin social media.
Speaker 3: Presence has been.
Speaker 21: Increasingly erratic, and while they've recently welcomed the baby, that doesn't necessarily guarantee stability. Sometimes it adds more pressure. Divorce rumors might be premature, but the optics certainly aren't helping silence the speculation. I'm rooting for them, but between this and Bieber's social media activity, I am a little concerned.
Speaker 2: The actor Johnny Depp has said that he was a crash test dummy for the Me Too movement during his infamous defamation trial against ex wife and the Herdkinsey claims people close to.
Speaker 3: Him did him dirty. What's he talking.
Speaker 21: About, Well, look, Johnny Depp calling himself a crash test dummy during the Me Too era isn't just self pity. It's his way of saying he was one of the first men to be publicly dismantled then slowly rebuilt in front of the world. The difference is he fought back. The trial with Amber heard wasn't just about defamation. It was about reputation, resurrection and somehow he walked away with the public more sympathetic to him than her. It's one of the few times we've seen someone not just survive cancer culture but flipped the script entirely, entirely.
Speaker 3: But look, he's saying, I.
Speaker 21: Lost some friends and I'm not going to forgive him, and who can blame.
Speaker 3: Well, Yes, I mean he treated that trial like a.
Speaker 6: Role.
Speaker 2: He was very entertaining, he was very likable, and I think she just made some major miscalculations about how she was being perceived by ordinary people. Now Jesse Smollett, actor and race crime hoaxer Jesse Smillett, is apparently engaged to fellow actor Jabbari Read.
Speaker 3: Is this a real engagement, kin Zie or another hoax?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 21: Right, the engagement. It comes more than six years after Smollett was accused of staging a hate crime against himself in twenty nineteen. He claimed at the time that he was attacked by men who yelled homophone mix slurs at him in Chicago. Sources say Jesse Smollett is planning a private wedding just family, close friends and two imaginary attackers and ski masks.
Speaker 2: Now, before you go, the wedding planners for Jeff Bezos and Laurence Sanchez have come to their defense. The couple of Bean getting all sorts of abuse from locals in Venice who I'm not happy with their wedding plans. Why the Italians stops it about this Skinsey.
Speaker 21: Well, there are rumors that I do think are kind of ridiculous that like all of the gondolas are going to be taken up, that they're taking over a huge piece, you know, parts of the city that they're saying they're not. Their wedding planners have come out and said, look, from the get go, we've come out, We've donated to charities, local charities, We've donated to local charities in the name of some of the famous wedding guests like Oprah Winfree, Leonardo DiCaprio, Kim Kardashian, Barbara streisand Avoka Trump. And they've said, we've made it our mission throughout this process not to negatively affect the locals. In fact, they're using eighty percent local vendors. But I mean, I think that this is what you just have to expect when you bring in This is going to be a huge Hollywood production with a listers all over the place they were going to get this work. They could have done it in Ohio and there would have been people livid that they had had the audacity to do it at Ohio.
Speaker 3: Oh I think it's going to be a very classy affair. We'll see.
Speaker 2: I think this is a case where money does not buy class. I'm very interested to know about the prenuptial agreement. We're going to get through all of that in your future appearances. Kinzisko, thank you so much for your time tonight, and that's all the time I've got. I'll see you at eleven tomorrow night. Don't go anywhere Near's night is up next