Speaker 1: Well, hazy, Our next guest will host a show that has the hottest bombshell head turners that'll be joining the cast with Love Island Australia returns for a fifth season. It's six o'clock, it's on nine now and this is the beautiful host of it, Sophie Month.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Oh, good morning guys. Oh okay, Love Island Australia.
Speaker 1: It just it appears to be a show about a lot of hot people and bikinis and r lot of skin, you know what.
Speaker 3: That's kind of how they promote it, But it's not about that. It's honestly about relationships. And yeah, it's not as sexy as it look, so I think it's that's just the brand, right, But once you watch it, you get so invested. Like I found, either people have watched Love Island and they're addicted and obsessed or they have not watched it at all.
Speaker 4: Is it a place, Sophie, to find a genuine true love?
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean we throw so much at them, you know, really test their relationships, which helps them in the outside world. It could take three years to realize that about a person. Yeah, So it's pretty intense and we've got a lot of beautiful couples out of it, and it's just so emotional and it's hilarious this season too. So if you haven't watched Love One, watched this fun you know, I'd say this one's my father bear.
Speaker 2: Has there been any Love Island babies?
Speaker 3: Know that there has been talk about it?
Speaker 4: Would you.
Speaker 3: Cordia and Austin everyone saying you've got to have a baby because it's so bloody good looking as well? Yeah, so yeah, I wouldn't be surprised. It's around the corner.
Speaker 4: Watch this face.
Speaker 1: The other thing I wanted to ask you about, You've been doing a movie called Zombie Plane with Vanilla Ice.
Speaker 2: For goodness sake, what was he like?
Speaker 3: Awesome? His name's Robert, Robert, It's awesome. He was so cool to work with and worked really hard. And then Chuck Norris is in the movie too, I know. So, I mean, Zombie Plane. You know what's happening with the zombies on the plane. That's like, it's that kind of a comedy, you know, a little bit horror comedy. It's just watch other movie that i'd watched.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, and insert the Chuck Norris joke, like zombies offered their brains to Chuck Norris and something like that.
Speaker 3: Yes, exactly. Yeah, it's funny because Vanilla Ice is the reason he had a one hit wonder is because he's secretly working for the CIA and each That's why we had a one hit wonder. Yeah, got the job is that? Yeah?
Speaker 4: It's very good.
Speaker 1: Okay, So was it film not an actual plane or it was just a set that looked like a plane.
Speaker 2: How do these things work?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's like a bretend plane. They build it and then yeah, just change it from economy to all the time, like, yeah, that's like a set, but it looks so real.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, that's Are you playing the role of a hostess? I'm so fascinated with this film.
Speaker 3: No, it's funny because it was written as Kelly, but then they changed it to me. But she's a bit of a bitch my character, but I'm actually playing. Yeah, my name is Sophie Monk in it. Oh yeah, yeah that's so it's not bad at acting. I'm really in trouble.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly her role for Sophie, you I can't play that role.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The other thing I wanted to ask you about because I've been stalking your Instagram and you've done a video about what's in your handbag and the first thing you pull out is a random hair extension.
Speaker 3: Well, are you sticking one as well? But they just sometimes they brush your hair and they fall out. Yeah, so yeah, I just keep it there in case, you know, the headress can put it back in. I also have nipple covers in my bag, Like mine's a mess because I've seen these girls do it from clothes and they're like, and I've got this lip bluffs. I was like, no, you should see my handbag. Yeah, a mess of a thing. But apparently it says a lot about a woman if you look in their handbag. And I was like, yes, that makes sense. Mine is chaotic and be crazy.
Speaker 1: So you've got your nipple covers stuck stuck to the back of your mobile phone. There is that Like I'm trying to think of a scenario where I go, where's my nipple covers?
Speaker 3: Control?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I just leapt it on the back of my phone because they stick there and it keeps them quaint.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, a little hack feel or you go, where's my phone? Where's my phone? Oh, it's covering my nipples.
Speaker 1: So's trying to talk and her phone's on her boob. But the thing I've heard about your nipples, Sophia is that they can send a text. It's amazing, Sophie. We can't wait to see the new series of Love All in Australia.
Speaker 2: It's on six o'clock on nine now.
Speaker 1: As always, it's a pleasure to talk to you and find out just how clever your boobs are.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you so much, they are talented.
Speaker 4: Cheers, Sophie, thank you. Women have crazy things in their handbags.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so. I think every woman's got at least one item that's a little bit weird.
Speaker 4: You're right.
Speaker 2: Maybe have table salt in my really, Yeah, just.
Speaker 4: Because you know, you never know, you never know when you need some salt.
Speaker 2: Well, that's exactly right.
Speaker 1: And because with my other job, I'm always on the run and I have to sometimes eat in my car, so I always need table salt, don't you salty?
Speaker 2: Yeah,