Speaker 1: Welcome to First Things First. I'm Brook Blett and my pronouns.
Speaker 2: Are she and her.
Speaker 3: I'm Maddie Mials my pronouns are he and him. And before we get started, we'd like to acknowledge the custodians of the land on which we record, and for me today it's the gatigle people of.
Speaker 4: The urination and for me it's a rounder people of the cooler nation.
Speaker 1: Let's get it today. We've got some.
Speaker 5: Superstars, very special guests.
Speaker 1: Yes, we've got paul Fasaci.
Speaker 3: Well, we've got Billy from Maiding Bondi.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 3: I mean you're so much more than Billy from Maiding Bondai and we're going to get to that multi fat but we're super excited to have you both on. First Things First. Obviously, Brooke and Paula in Melbourne. Billy and I are in Sydney. But this show that you're currently on is all about Bondai. Obviously it's a take on you know, Made in Chelsea, which is from the UK. How did you seen that show before, Billy?
Speaker 2: Yes, I had so. I actually went to UNI in London and as I was living there, season one came out, okay, and I was in love. I'm a reality television conners, so I love it all. So yes, big Chelsea fan from from way back.
Speaker 3: What about you, Paul?
Speaker 5: I actually hadn't seen it, so I remember when they reached out. I was really excited, but I didn't actually.
Speaker 2: Watch the show watch it.
Speaker 5: I knew about the show that I just never seen it. Yeah, and then as we started filming, I was like, I think I could actually watch this show. See what I was.
Speaker 1: Like walking into it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I never watched Maiden Chelsea Sydney though with Isabella. Did you, Paul?
Speaker 5: No? I didn't. Actually I didn't even know they were in Sydney. But then so they did like a trip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like offshore season, so I should probably go back and watch it.
Speaker 3: So like Kim and Courtney take Mimi, Yes exactly that. I've heard some controversial things right, Oh yeah, well I reckon, we just dive straight into it. So what I heard is the show made in bond I was even filmed in Bondai.
Speaker 2: So this is my least favorite criticism. It was I swear there was an article in the Daily Telegraph called Made in Brightonlesands, like it's funny. I love that, but we didn't. I never personally ever filmed in Brighton less sense. I'm sure it's lovely that Have.
Speaker 3: You ever been to Brighton? No, it's a very different place to BONDI let me tell you, if you go there after dark, it's even more different than Bondai.
Speaker 2: I've driven through it to go to Cogra because I had a client in Kogra. Yeah, and it looks lovely. That's where all the jet skis are. Yes, stunning.
Speaker 1: Paul, did you film in bright Less Ends or no?
Speaker 5: Everyone keeps asking us, you guys didn't film in Bondai. It's not in Bondai. But I think what people forget is it's a show not just about Bondai. Like, yeah, they use Bondai because it's such an iconic and like worldwide, like you know Bondai like you do know Sydney, But Bondai is like it's like Chelsea, Like it's not made in the UK in Chelsea. So I think everyone that's like, oh my god, you guys aren't even that they aren't allowed to film in Bondai. The first scene for me with Emma where we're out for drinks and I say I'm ready to find a husband that was in Bonda.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because it's like pretty much like selling a location, right, because like Maid in Chelsea is about like selling a lifestyle in Chelsea, and then I guess like Maid in Bondeau is about sort of like.
Speaker 1: Not selling a lifestyle.
Speaker 4: But you know what I mean, Like people in London will probably watch the Maid in Bondai one and be like, funk I want to.
Speaker 1: Live like on the beaches, Like this looks stunning.
Speaker 5: It's shot so beautifully and we both live in Sydney and like the way they've showed it, You're like, we live here, like this.
Speaker 2: Is so so sick. Yeah, yeah, And I think Maid in Bondau was like it was named for a British audience as well, like named in Vocalist doesn't doesn't hit with the international audience absolutely. Well.
Speaker 3: What I when I first heard the name Maide in Bondai, I thought it was about people who grew up and were born on the Eastern suburbs and maybe grew up in Bondai because you know of the title of the show, but did you grow up in bonde I w don't know. Come from? What is your background and why are you so connected to Bondai?
Speaker 2: I've been dragged for this since day one because I'm in Perth, way away from Bondi. Yeah, and then I did union in London, lived in Melbourne for five years. Now I'm in Sydney. But I feel like that is Bondai. Like no one in Bondai is from Bondai. It's such a transient place. It's like backpackers, people that have come from all over. So that kind of describes Bondai to me. But absolutely not. I was not made, conceived in Bondai, made in Perth.
Speaker 3: What about you?
Speaker 5: I was born in Melbourne. I only recently moved to Sydney in March actually, so I'm a new Sydney But she's fresh. She's fresh.
Speaker 4: But you're like, from what I know of your like lifestyle and from all your work, is that you're in Sydney like every week.
Speaker 5: Well, like I remember when we would work together, just being Melbourne, I'd always be back and forth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all the time.
Speaker 5: The move was always there, and then it just kind of all fell into place and all just felt right. Now I'm the Sydney boy.
Speaker 3: What are you enjoying your time in Sydney?
Speaker 5: I am, I love it. I'm in Surrey Hills and not Bonda either.
Speaker 1: Made in Surrey Hills.
Speaker 4: Doesn't hear Flurry Hills, that's the knockoff.
Speaker 3: Well, I want to ask how it all came about. Look, there are so many different people on this show. I'm not going to say it is the show that cast diversely, but what I will say is that there's a lot of different people on this show. How did you guys get cast? And did you know each other before?
Speaker 5: So they approached me last year to kind of there was this new show that was coming around and they really wanted me to be on it. So we started the process and then I got cast. Me and Emma Pills who's on the show. We were friends before the show, and they cast us both. The way the kind of made in Bondi and Made in Chelsea works is there's all different friendship groups and how it starts and then we all kind of meet each other and then become one big group. I'd got cast and then they I really wanted another friend kind of to be to come along with that journey with me, and I didn't want to be the only kind of.
Speaker 2: Person. Yeah he needed homosexual energy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I certainly bring that.
Speaker 5: I think as well, Like there's so many shows that just had that one queer, all that one gay guy, that one lesbian, and it's just like it's not I didn't want that for this show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you have to really like amplify yourself as well, like when you are that one person who is just so frustrating.
Speaker 5: Sydney, Like it's so diverse and there's so much going on in Sydney. So yeah, I put Billy forward and then Billy was calm Billy Star was born.
Speaker 3: Well, man, let me just say before the show, you're absolutely a star because obviously you have your own PR company, you're you know, you've worked with really high profile people. What was it about the show that you wanted to be why you wanted to be part of it?
Speaker 2: So, as Paul said, I wasn't an original cast member. I came months later as a friend of like I was Kathi Hilton. And the way that it like it started was very much my work was involved. So that's how Paul and I know each other. We work together a lot. So it was for me it was a really good opportunity to talk about my business on an international platform. My business is only two years old, so I was like, this is great. Plus I love reality TV and the idea of going to brunch with a camera. I was like, I hate that. So there was some work stuff involved. I thought it would be great to push my work, but also just fabulousness. Yeah, I love that, and.
Speaker 5: I think we both said I think it was halfway through filming, were like, this is so crazy that this is what we're doing right now. Even if the show didn't go to air or didn't have any success, like for us, it was just like, this is such a great experience.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was fun, and there was some really hard bits too where we were both like winging. I'm like, oh no, I need to be grateful because this is so amazing. But it was hard work, like both of us running out businesses as well as dedicating a full day to having coffee and talking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what does the day filming look like?
Speaker 2: There were long days because obviously it's shot so beautiful, so everything's very considered, so yeah, very long hours.
Speaker 5: It's based on our lives, so like just say there's one week where Billy might be hosting his birthday for his business, then obviously the lead up to that he'll have a lot more filming days, and then if say there's a big drama scene or there's a champagne throne, then all of a sudden, it's like, all right, we need to have like a follow up because how made in Chelsea and made BONDI work. There's a lot of like breakfasts and dinners and catch ups where like you debrief about, oh my god, I can't believe that happens, and it kind of gives you depth into our characters as well.
Speaker 3: Was there any controversy with the cast, Like, were there any big fights that happened that were either exaggerated for the cameras or were they real? Like what's the gooss behind some of the tougher moments.
Speaker 2: There was definitely lots of controversial moments. I feel like I didn't get involved too much with that. Some people willing to do anything for five seconds more airtime, I mean, not so much. And Paul had his own little moment of controversy which we just saw in episode nine, yeah, which was fabulous.
Speaker 5: Kind of broke up with the Jacob who I was seeing on the show. Yeah, okay, yeah, so I broke up with him and he didn't take it too well. But as you can well as you know Brooke with editing, there's so much that actually happens in that scene and you get like three minutes of it. So yeah, it was that was probably like my most intense drama.
Speaker 4: But yeah, because you guys wouldn't have seen like the edits right, you would have filmed it and had a vision of like an idea of how what what what happened and how it went down, But then the show could be like, oh, yeah, no, that's not how it went down and changed so much, especially when it comes to like drama, because like people's reactions, I think that's where they get you is like oh, but they didn't actually react like that, Like yeah, they were reacting to that way to something else, but it wasn't exactly what I was, you know what I mean, Like they changed what things all the time.
Speaker 5: I remember after I told Jacob that he wasn't the one for me. He I remember I saw Billy and I was like, what the fuck was that? Like you just yeah, but onto bigger and better things.
Speaker 2: I'd say, yeah, I was there for that when that was filmed, and I was.
Speaker 3: To repeat anything, Yeah, can you break up with him? Three or four times? Just the extra shot.
Speaker 2: Sometimes we had to like condense things down, like if we waffled on, they're like, okay, that's way too somewhat yeah, but yeah they showed me up, well, Paul showed me away when they were breaking up, Like I was going to stand there and like I loved interfering with their relationship. And then I was trying to listen at the door when they were breaking up, but the producers chased me away, so I didn't get to watch alive until when it aired.
Speaker 3: You would have seen Brook break up with a lot of people on The Bachelorette, So did you have that in the back of your mind of like, Okay, well, I'm doing exactly what I've seen happen on reality TV before, and you understanding that there's going to be an edit, so you're choosing your words wisely.
Speaker 5: Well, for me, it was that I went on date with Jacob so like and for me, I was just like, this is going to be really seamless, like it is what it is. You not everything always works out, and it is that case of I've met someone else and he's my person and unfortunately doesn't brown.
Speaker 2: You don't get the last roads because I set Paul on Jacob.
Speaker 3: But can I see what's Jacob fail?
Speaker 2: I think you know him. He's got long hair, curly hair.
Speaker 1: And what does he do?
Speaker 2: He works with me. He works for Edwards and Coach, which is one of my clients. So him and I have worked together in an office like five years. So I was like, get married.
Speaker 1: Oh that's kind of cute.
Speaker 5: But also throughout the whole season, Billy and Emma medal in My Love Life, which is metal. Yeah, on the first episode, Billy's got me on the edge of the cliff screaming, oh yeah, demons out. But yeah, I know, I'm very happy in a relationship and ship now, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it works out everything.
Speaker 2: So Jacob was having drinks in Surrey Hill and Paul walked by holding hands with the new one. I'm like, that's so but that wasn't on the show. But I'm like, the real life drama's juicier than the show.
Speaker 3: That would have been such a good moment to capture.
Speaker 2: It was Paul was going to yell at me later.
Speaker 3: Well, Paul, I always thought that you were like more shy and more like of an introvert. But to go on a show like this, you have to be out there you have to be like a bit of an extrovert, don't you sow How has it been for you to.
Speaker 5: Be more ext For me, I've obviously been being a stylist. I've always been the guy behind the scenes, and then as of recent years, I think I've kind of that's kind of shifted a little bit too, and it's been styling. But then also Paul Visaci as me and like kind of getting in front of the camera has kind of kept growing. And then I remember when the show came about, I was like, you know what, this is something that I feel like is part of where I should be going, and like, I like that it was an experience that I just never thought i'd do. But yeah, and even after doing the show, I see it in myself. I'm like, wow, I'm so much more like now when it's a piece to camera. I just had the brown Low this whole week in Melbourne and doing interviews and stuff, You're just so much more like, okay, like let's practice, and like just getting comfortable with being like camera on camera, I think, and like not being so critical of being and like seeing watching back and being like, oh, I remember when me and Billy watched the first episode back, Billy was spiraling for about a week.
Speaker 3: Oh not.
Speaker 5: Just because his skin tone changed in every scene.
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 3: And you know what me too. Yeah, when they grade and they grade for a certain skin type, gee, all the rest of using we.
Speaker 4: Go red, I go orange, I go brown, I go blue.
Speaker 2: And it was really warm and I felt like my teeth looked yellow. Oh, because the warmth was really borough. I was devastating.
Speaker 5: I think definitely using the same fake tan throughout the season is a tip. Hey, Billy, shut up.
Speaker 3: So when you were spiraling, and when you first it's probably your first time seeing yourself in that light, Like, what does that? What goes through your head?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Are you like? Is that what I really looked like?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Very much so, because, like you know, when you hear your voice back, yeah, yeah, like seeing your voice and hearing your voice and seeing your face talking was so confronting because I don't see that. I haven't done any camera work before, so I was like, is that what I look like? Surely that's not what I look like. But I had to keep reminding myself, like that's what people have seen me as all along. Yeah, I only see that The curated Instagram billy face.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Absolutely.
Speaker 3: I think it's a shock. No matter no matter how long you've been in the business, when you see yourself on TV, you still get that little moment of like, oh I thought I was so much prettier than I've been fash.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, and it's just seeing every angle of yourself as well.
Speaker 1: And it's not fun.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 1: I had my own fucking TV show. It's not fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So is it true that you're the only cast member that did an audition?
Speaker 2: I think so. Well. I don't know if they auditioned, but like it had like a casting process, but yeah, because I was a friend of and then came later. Mine was yea different.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I feel like most of the cast, well I can't speak for everyone, but I think a lot of the cast were kind of it was like, we really want that person. Then they would figure out like the ties, so like, yeah, everyone's always that it's all fake, like Lawson and Lawson was never with Molly. That was all produced, but they actually did sleep together and then that's how their characters kind of joined the show. It wasn't like the producer was like, loss in your cast, go sleep with Molly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'd actually.
Speaker 5: Want it on the show, and it was like even with me and Billy, it was like, all right, we need another quear. Hey, Billy come like it was like we were actually friends.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So they're finding the linkages then and then sort of producing from.
Speaker 5: There, even like with m Bella and Laws and the biggest question I even got yesterday in the foyer Crown, it's like, oh my god, Beller and Laws and actually together, but like that's a real relationship, but the way it's filmed and it's not, that's not a fake. Which is would you agree?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Completely, Like all the relationships and the dynamics are natural, but sometimes it comes across unnatural when you're doing it in front of a camber. Yeah, especially if you're not used to it.
Speaker 3: Do you ever have a producer in your ear going? I would like you to say this just to put some tension in there or to make something a little bit worse that it possibly is in real life.
Speaker 2: Not so much like I would like you to say this, but they would be like, have you considered this like plan to thought in your head? Okay, and you're like, no, I hadn't.
Speaker 3: But that's a great point. I'm going to tell them yeah, yeah, Brook, is this bringing back memories?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like PTSD, I'm sitting here, please don't. It's fun and I'm sure you guys had such an amazing experience, but I think when you're like the one person, it's not fun. And I feel like Paul has probably been in a similar situation where it's like so focused on your dating life in this experience where it was so focused on mine, and it's like so hard when you have so many voices like coming at you.
Speaker 5: It's like, my like line in all the press is Paul is not going to stop until he finds a husband, and it's like I have been dating, like yeah, this isn't my first time, but first radio for a show. It's like I'm this hopeless romantic.
Speaker 2: That's your character.
Speaker 5: That's my character trying to find a husband. But like yeah, yeah, that stuff's always confronting too, because you're like, wait, am I this guy?
Speaker 1: You're so much more than that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, And you tell your friends and they're like, Paul, you do.
Speaker 2: My line was that I'm righteous and obsessed with Bowtop. Wait you give me some depth.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's annoying.
Speaker 4: So okay, two from now, Like are you guys, is there another season going to be coming or is it.
Speaker 2: It just dropped in the UK on Channel four last this morning? Oh yeah, it was last night, but this morning in real time? Is it the time difference?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Amazing.
Speaker 5: The exciting thing is not knowing kind of where the show could go. I think, like and having such a big following base in the UK. I think it's, as we said, it was made for the UK their audience, so like it's just another dose of reality and with a whole new set of faces, which is exciting. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think season two would be dependent on the reception in the UK.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, but I would do it?
Speaker 2: Would you do it? Paul?
Speaker 5: I want to see where Billie's love story.
Speaker 3: Goes and what is the commitment in terms of timing and for to film a show like this. Is it ten weeks? Is it twelve weeks?
Speaker 2: I think it was longer than that happened three to four months okay, yeah, yea, it's a long time because it's like sporadic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's not like it's happening.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's not like five days a week for three months, like there'd be a week where I might film once. Yeah, but I do it. I loved it, Like you look back on it and like there were some funny moments like Billy driving his best better scenes.
Speaker 1: And would you both do anything different?
Speaker 5: One hundred percent? Like you watch it back, don't you reckon Bill it?
Speaker 2: And you're like, yeah, so many things.
Speaker 5: There's like because you're so guarded, not guarded, but like you're just very like conscious about what you say or like I don't want to get the villain at it. But like the thing is, the way the show is, it's not really that kind of show where it's like we hate that person. They like want you to love all the characters, but then also that love hate between the characters. Oh my god, I hate Ballad this week and then I love her next week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you have to accept like yeah, like there's some things you have to do and say out of the show, but you realize your real thoughts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, yeah, I get that.
Speaker 2: I was a bit reguarded myself, Like I didn't really talk about my personal life all that much. I just got heavily involved with everyone else. So I think I'd be comfortable to be a bit more open about myself in season two because I now trust the process, like, you're not looking to exploit anyone.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Do you know who I think would be hilarious Your friend James Shoulders Vivian.
Speaker 2: Oh, James Vivian. Yeah, he would be hilarious.
Speaker 3: His personality would be made for this.
Speaker 2: He needs Steck to host something that's just so funny, so funny. I got Lucinda from Maps to start going and seeing two of them.
Speaker 3: Those two the two piece pod. It exactly met him once when we were at Wolf of Ward, but oh, yes, you know it was. I was just like, yeah, he would be so funny on this show. But I know that we're all big fans of reality TV. I'm big fans of the Real Housewives, and Brooke and I were talking about if we had to have a tagline, if there were taglines for this show, what would they be. Have you thought about your Real Housewife tagline? And if it was for Made in Bonda, what would it be?
Speaker 2: Oh? God, I have some that is so inappropriate. Unlike my credit card, I have no limits the other way around. Do you want a limitless credit card? Yeah, just like my credit card, I have no limits.
Speaker 1: Yes, what's yours?
Speaker 3: Paul?
Speaker 1: What do you say?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Thought about it?
Speaker 3: I A dressed a lot of people, but you can undress me.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, do you guys want to hear the funniest story of how Paul and I actually met.
Speaker 1: So funny.
Speaker 4: I followed Paul for a while with his starling and I was like, oh, he will never style me. And then I got casted for the Bachelorette and they were like yeah, and I thought, fuck, if I want this show to be like the best it's gonna ever be, I'm going to have to get I'm going to have to bring in the troops.
Speaker 3: Like will let me tell you something. When I met Billy, Billy called you the fashion Bachelorette, and I did you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, thanks to Paul, Like yeah.
Speaker 2: Because I know that I didn't know this connection. You started brook the whole season, the whole season in the USA. Fuck bar black dress.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Nicole Kidman Moore on the cover of Murray Claire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 4: Well because I just I watched previous seasons obviously been on the Bachelor in twenty eighteen, so I was like, I and I had a really shitty experience getting dressed, So I'm so envious, Like you guys get to wear whatever the fuck, you want to wear and it's you you like I in my first season, it was just shit. Anyways, I thought, fuck, I'm going to bring in the troops. So I messaged Ball asking if he would style me, And in that moment of like like messaging him, I accidentally sent him a photo and it was my tits and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, oh my god, I can't even undersend it. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 4: And it was an accident because I was just like laying down like texting him, and I accidentally sent him a photo of my tits.
Speaker 3: And I was like, oh, well, it's like we can do some things with us.
Speaker 2: And you've worked together ever since, we worked together since.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was driving and driving, I just pulled over. Yeah, just send me a tit. Who is this girl?
Speaker 2: Is brooked? The only girl to ever send you a tit pic.
Speaker 1: He's seen a lot of tits, I'm sure in his life. But people don't know this.
Speaker 4: I actually like paid Paul out of my own money, like The Bachelor, the Channel Town or Warner Brothers didn't actually like fund it.
Speaker 1: They they had a stylist.
Speaker 2: And I was like, nah, this has flown my mind that I didn't know this because I have always called you the fashion bachelorette. I didn't know that Paul styled you for that.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, and I'm so glad because we had so much fun.
Speaker 1: And you know what, having.
Speaker 4: Paul, which is kind of like an outside person throughout my season, sort of pulled me out of the experience so often.
Speaker 1: And you know, you made it so fun.
Speaker 4: Like me can remember my producer, you and myself just like giggling all the fucking time, and like every time I'd come home from a day.
Speaker 1: Paul like, did you fuck them? Did you kiss? Did you kiss?
Speaker 4: I'm like, you can't kiss more fun on this show, man, Yeah you can kiss.
Speaker 3: But he was like, did you kiss? The longest kiss on air? Was like a world record? That was?
Speaker 5: That was? Oh yeah, no, that was I'm pretty sure you kissed at the first dinner butte.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it was so fucking funny, he was.
Speaker 2: Those are the questions I asked Paul after every single day if he did and made a.
Speaker 1: Well next season.
Speaker 4: You know you have a partner, Paul, like you considering like that being a part of your storyline for next season, Like.
Speaker 5: We've spoken about it. Yeah, I think doing a reality.
Speaker 2: I've approved it. It's happening.
Speaker 3: I approve, I love it.
Speaker 5: I think though, just making sure it's right for us. And as you know, like reality TV can be a bit of a pressure cooker, like because it is supposed to be drama and you want to get invested. But I think I think they would love to see us on the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've got fans. Now, we got fans.
Speaker 3: Do you get stopped in the street? Have you been stopped yet?
Speaker 5: I actually have, which is really which is really crazy, Like I've never been. I never thought that would happen. And I get every now and then and I'm like, I love what you do. I love style war Bloom and I'll be like, actually cool, thank you so much. And then yesterday for the Brown Though, this girl came up to me. I'm thinking that she's going to be excited about the brownlow looks, and it's like her mom's like, I love you on BONDI.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's so cool.
Speaker 2: When I was voting, like the greens Gates, We're like, oh my god, are you Billy for Maiden in front of clover More and I was like, yes, i am. And then I had like a work event and this woman was like I've got a gay son, can I have a photo with you? It was like, I love the Gates son.
Speaker 3: That's beautiful. Well, look, thank you, thank you so much for coming on. I mean, this has been so much fun. I'm now going to go and watch the rest of the show because I want all the all the goths notes. Yes, I I'm I'm like, okay, now I'm keen, because you know when you get insight and you're like, okay, I know what's happened, and you don't have to be like I love that.
Speaker 4: Me and Maddie also made a joke because we're not made from Bondai. We're always like, maybe we should have a black Fellow version where it's like made in Canarvon.
Speaker 1: It's just like it would just be hilarious.
Speaker 2: Can you have Paul and Eye on his friends?
Speaker 4: Yes, the drama would be real, The drama would be spicy, b though just.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would just be so ghetto.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: No, it would be like, I don't.
Speaker 4: Know, family drama produce lots of like thrown throw thrown fruit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think it.
Speaker 4: Would exceed anyone's expectations, like bloody your show, so my.
Speaker 3: I don't think it'd get this season.
Speaker 2: I want like a banana Carmen Miranda hat by Bloom.
Speaker 1: Is there anything you guys want to share? Anything or you're good?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: Thank you for having us. It's our first kind of radio interview with podcast podcast interview together. So yeah, I just hope you guys can watch the rest of the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going to watch it tonight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I need something to binge. So thank you and thank you so much for coming on, both Billy and Paul.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you for having us anytime. Come back next season.
Speaker 2: You better believe we will.
Speaker 3: Well, that's all we have time for today. Thank you so much for listening to First things first, if you love what you're here, leave us a little rating in a little review, and.
Speaker 4: If you want us to cover anything on the pod, reach out via our socials. My handles at Brooked Up Luton and Maddis is that it's Maddie Meals and you can follow Paul at.
Speaker 5: Underscore, Paul Visagi or all things Fashion at Style by Bloom.
Speaker 3: And Billy where can they find you?
Speaker 2: Billy Underscore, Daniels, all Things pr Really etc.
Speaker 3: I love that. And for the show, where are we watching it? What's streaming service?
Speaker 2: It's on Channel seven. I think we're up to episode five on Channel seven nine pm Tuesdays.
Speaker 3: And that'll be seventh Plus and.
Speaker 2: Then yeah, I think the finale comes out this week on seven Plus. You can binge everything this week.
Speaker 3: Oh I love a binge.
Speaker 1: Well, thanks for coming on guys, Thanks so much