Speaker 1: Clint was at my house last night.
Speaker 2: Beautiful hospitality.
Speaker 1: You're welcome.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Dinner party.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had a dinner party to watch the dinner party.
Speaker 2: Of course, bit of mass but we we sort of talked more like we just had a big, wild old chat.
Speaker 1: Did we had a big old catch up.
Speaker 2: There was a lot of yeah, a lot of stories.
Speaker 4: What was the food because I know you're on your metabolic rules, yes, and fed fast?
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 5: So we'd planned to have lamba. It was too hot, so we ended up having sushimi net a Mama and he had sushi because I wasn't allowed to ride.
Speaker 3: Was she happy than she was yesterday morning?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I think she's I think she certainly come good. But it took a while, Jase, because she was hearming. There was steam coming out of those year holes yesterday morning.
Speaker 3: Let me set the scene.
Speaker 4: We have a underground car park here at Nova, just along Clarendon Street. It's like a coal's here as well. We had our little swipe cards. They opened the roller door to the car park in the morning. We can go in however, which by the way, is still it's cooked.
Speaker 5: I was broken yesterday and we couldn't get in. We had to park on the street.
Speaker 1: No problem, we can pivot totally fine. We're not precious.
Speaker 3: We're a pivoting show.
Speaker 1: We are a pivoting show.
Speaker 3: However, it is one hour parking from what time? Eight o'clock from eight? So we finished the show at nine and race out and move the cars. We should be fine. Yeah, okay, we didn't do that.
Speaker 1: Well, no, we were still on air.
Speaker 4: We went down at about what nine twenty past? It was yeah, and my car was fine.
Speaker 3: My car was fine.
Speaker 5: My car was between your two cars and it was not fine.
Speaker 3: Oh, Lauren, you can't be parking on the street. Did you get a fine?
Speaker 1: You guys sent me up?
Speaker 4: Get a fine? Actually, have you no no fine on your.
Speaker 1: After I just said work can pay for them.
Speaker 5: You can't got a fine, but you guys did it. And I was like, this is a half funny joke. Where are your fines?
Speaker 1: You guys?
Speaker 2: Like now we swear black and blue?
Speaker 3: Like it was weird.
Speaker 4: It was weak because I was packed in front, Clinton is behind the park inspector has just got your car.
Speaker 5: And I saw it because I have a Tesla and they have I forgot And then you love the environment sensory warning.
Speaker 1: I love the environments.
Speaker 5: So I've got a Tesla sensory warning and so you can see what's happened around your car.
Speaker 1: And he walks straight up to my current boks.
Speaker 3: This is the targeted attack.
Speaker 5: Targeted attack, and Jase goes, oh, I know why. It's because you drive a Tesla and he thinks you don't have to pay for petrol. So he's like, oh, she can.
Speaker 3: Copy fine, Well maybe that like e that's what?
Speaker 1: So you think I should be sending the parking fine to Elon?
Speaker 3: And what's a loose? I mean, in a way you could almost say you're a Trump fan.
Speaker 1: He's a bit.
Speaker 3: Was your Trump hat sitting on the dish?
Speaker 1: All right, that's enough out of you, thank you?
Speaker 2: So what have we got an explanation?
Speaker 5: So what We're going to get a parking inspector on the phone and I'm going to take it up with him.
Speaker 3: But the port, Philip, I'm going to find.
Speaker 1: If my back wasn't so sorry, I would chase him down the street.
Speaker 3: This even if it was in condition, you wouldn't chase him down the streets.
Speaker 5: Anyway, I finished, I think we should go thirds on my fine.
Speaker 1: Absolute Yeah. Otherwise I'm calling the city of what city are you, Philip Port.
Speaker 5: Philip and telling them they have to give you two finest evidence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there is.
Speaker 3: I've got it.
Speaker 1: I've got I've got video.
Speaker 3: We were not part of.
Speaker 1: You need to I'm still not convinced.
Speaker 3: It's not a stick, it's not a stitcher.
Speaker 4: I can't believe in twenty twenty five they're still walking along with that funny stick of chalk.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Were they chalk only on my car?
Speaker 5: In fact, I was arrived after you guys. You guys were there for even longer than me.
Speaker 2: Your wheels are very welcoming.
Speaker 3: The white really stands out.
Speaker 1: What is that about?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Is it because I'm a girl?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Let know, I think it's a girl.
Speaker 3: I think it's I think it's Elon dash Trump related.
Speaker 5: If you reckon eight so smacking with a fine, I'm going to find it.
Speaker 1: I'm going to get to the bottom of it.
Speaker 2: You should take them, but I'm sorry, take them to the.
Speaker 3: Court of Human Rights clean that's what you should do.
Speaker 5: Well. I deserve the fine because I overstayed my welcome. I just want to know why you tube peanuts didn't get one.
Speaker 4: I'm going to take this up with them the minute they go. I'm sorry, there's a wait time. Can you hang on hold, I'm paying.
Speaker 3: Jason Lauren.
Speaker 5: Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the Socials