Speaker 1: Got get you the morning every day Adelaides seal section.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a brand new segment is called Jodi and Hazy Silk Section, introducing a course produced so he tip one from Tenny's first introduction and also, of course the wonderful Jody already.
Speaker 3: So it's basically an incarnation of what we did last year. It's all those girly things that we talked about off here, and we're like it, let's talk about it on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: So I recently had a situation. I'm really really curious to pick your brains about it.
Speaker 1: Girls.
Speaker 2: Know what, I've got a very very strong little message in this envelope. Should we get stuck into it?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, go on, man.
Speaker 2: The sealed section as it would be, are you ready issues here? It's buddy pricking soup? I can't read my writing? What does that say? There?
Speaker 3: Okay, this is today's topic. What do you say to someone who has lost a lot of weight?
Speaker 2: Alright? Wants to go first? Because everyone really has to tiptoe around feelings these days, don't they?
Speaker 1: You say that like it's a bad thing, Like I shut up?
Speaker 2: Obviously, the person with an a pack in the room.
Speaker 3: I stole d in Adelaide, Right, this this is a trick one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it happened to a friend of mine very recently where she had a friend that lost thirty kilos, which is in terms of health and well being and fitness.
Speaker 1: Good, well done, that's amazing.
Speaker 3: So anyway, she saw and she said when she first saw her, she was like, I didn't even recognize her, she'd lost so much weight. And then she was like, I should say well done. And then she also second guessed herself because she was like, oh, not like if I say that, is that offensive, suggesting that when she was thirty kilos heavier then she looked worse.
Speaker 1: Than what she does now. And so she ended up running with, oh, you look great. Have you had your haird on?
Speaker 2: Not gonna work, You're not gonna work. But I understand it comes from a really nice place. She's trying to be sensitive to the situation.
Speaker 3: Tief worn from ten years first thoughts and feelings on this, Well.
Speaker 5: That's I think. You know, if you have gone to the trouble of really looking after yourself and you're smashing the gym and you've got on this journey and people don't notice, you'd be like.
Speaker 3: For what.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like I knew a person from UNI who got her nose done just speaking about facial and body changes, and because she didn't like her and I didn't want to be obviously, but oh wow, so I said, Oh, but it was knowledge that she had it done.
Speaker 1: I said, looks really, it's really subtle.
Speaker 2: You can hardly tell.
Speaker 5: Would you kind of looked at me like I didn't drop thousands of dollars on my news snout?
Speaker 1: You did not notice my slop nose? Look at how magnificent it is?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: So would you say you look fantastic because you've lost so much weight or would you just say you look fantastic?
Speaker 5: I think i'd do it Jotie's way to go your hair. Yeah, I think i'd panic as well, because you don't want to make it sound like they looked bad before, because they wouldn't have been they didn't. But I think i'd panic and melt into the floor and then ring jokes.
Speaker 1: And I didn't know what to say. Yeah, it's trigger territory produces. Would you thought, I know, we know that.
Speaker 6: I don't think you should come in on anyone's wait, every up, down, whatever. I think it's too much risk. I also think that there's more worth to a person than their weight, So why does that need to be something we bring up for you?
Speaker 2: What if you're a professional sumo wrestler and the goal is is to gain a buttload of weight and someone goes, congratulations, you're looking so fat. Well done, because that's the goal, jotes Okay, as a professional wrestlers, if your cruiser around, someone goes, oh, you've put on a whole heap of fat. They go, well, thank you very much. I appreciate that. No, just thought if you need, if you need.
Speaker 1: I'm going to regret this.
Speaker 3: No, do you run into a woman she's lost thirty kre of those you clearly have known her for a long time. You realize that she's lost a lot of weight, what do you say?
Speaker 2: Well, now I'm second guess, but I would say, and particularly if it was a bloke, I would say, mate, you have lost a lot of weight. Well done, And then I would say take me through what did you do? Because this is I know losing weight and I've had to lose weight before. It's really hard. When no, no, I'm about I'm working about ninety three right now. There's one so I tipped one hundred a few years ago and had a proper little belly. I was drinking too much beer. Losing weight and do an exercise, it's really painful. So I'd appreciate that. And if I was a bloke and I've lost a people weight and someone said you've lost weight, I'd go, thank you very much. Yes, I do want to talk about.
Speaker 6: This last week there, because I have also lost weight. About five years ago, I lost nearly fifteen kilos and I didn't like it when people would tell me how good I looked. In the moment, I liked it, and then I'd think about it and be like, oh cool, So I was awful before. That's why I just don't think you should mentione als. So you never know why or how someone's last weight. What if they're not well?
Speaker 5: You know, I was going to say, what if they did just fashion away with cigarettes and laxatives?
Speaker 1: Okay? Chloe from Alberton, Good morning.
Speaker 4: Good morning.
Speaker 1: What are your thoughts? Chloe?
Speaker 7: All right, this is coming from someone who has.
Speaker 2: Lost just over forty five kill.
Speaker 1: See now no one knows what?
Speaker 2: Sorry, can I say congratulations? That's awesome?
Speaker 8: Yeah, thank you very much.
Speaker 7: I believe that it's not good to say anything personally for the fact of I've heard a lot of positive things. I've heard a few negative things, and both the positive and the negatives don't come out right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and someone might.
Speaker 7: Think that they're complimenting you, but it's really just a bit of a bit of a dig in the end with the way they say it, whether it's you know, they don't know how to say it, or it's jealous, you know, just I'm in the best shape I've ever been in in my life mentally physically, you know, And I think people should just be like, you know, you're doing well, good jobs, but that's it. You know, don't comment on you know, what do I look like, because you know, I steel, I got a lot of loose skin. I still have a lot of body dysmorphia.
Speaker 8: You don't know what someone's fighting.
Speaker 1: In their heads, and.
Speaker 7: You know, you don't comment on it because I could spireal someone, which is a good point.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what producers always said, you don't know what's going on behind the scenes. Yeah, before you throw out like a really really holistic statement.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely. And Chloe, would you prefer people ask you how are you feeling? As opposed to commenting on how.
Speaker 9: You get right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: I was super overweight.
Speaker 7: It's hurt to get up in the morning, hurt to go to bed.
Speaker 8: You over now, I hurt for a different reason.
Speaker 7: I hurt because I hit like I lift heavyweights and you know, really physically quite strong now.
Speaker 2: So I'd rather.
Speaker 7: People go, you know, how are you?
Speaker 9: How are you feeling like?
Speaker 7: You know, do you need anything?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 7: Because a weight loss journey can be quite isolating as well.
Speaker 8: I found.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I have a partner and a really supportive family, but you do isolate yourself from a lot of social situations and things. Because if your end goal is you're set on it and it's insight, you know, you go. It's easier to just put yourself first, and you know, everybody kind of forgets about this a little bit.
Speaker 3: Well, Chloe, I will say this very very carefully. If you feel wonderful, then good for you.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you very much. I would say something, Chloe, what about the weather. That's where we do.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Chantell from Para Hills. You lost some, Chenel, I have.
Speaker 8: I've lost nearly forty kilos so far. It's a bit more to go, but yeah, nearly forty kilos at the moment.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: So do you want to talk about chantel so is some how do you want people to address it? Because I've got a lot of questions.
Speaker 8: I yeah, I get a lot of compliments going, oh, you look amazing, and like producers always said, you know, there's that little voice that grows on. Maybe I wasn't when I was a lot bigger, but overall, I think the effort that I've put in I kind of you know, you almost want that validation a little bit. You know, there's almost a little hey, you know, I did this thing. And it's more so for the health perspective.
Speaker 9: For me.
Speaker 8: I was a diabetic, I had high blood pressure, a lot of issues and I've reversed almost all of that and you know, I like, I do like to talk about it, especially on my social media about you know, I've taken myself from a pretty precarious situation at quite a young age to you know now pretty much being on my way to being completely healthy.
Speaker 3: So you know, on that front, you should be absolutely congratulated.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, well done.
Speaker 2: Do you want to share Do you want to share your social media handle or you want to keep a secret.
Speaker 8: It's pretty private. I've got kids. I do keep it pretty private, but yeah, I don't. I do have a weight loss page. It is called Shaney's Weight Loss Journey and I posted on that sporadically, but nothing too too crazy.
Speaker 2: So thanks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, it's amazing Dan from Strath album. Have we got time to take a couple of books? Dan, you lost some weight as well?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 4: I had? Yes?
Speaker 1: And how have you found it? People's response?
Speaker 2: And how much?
Speaker 4: About fifty five or sixty kilos? Most people have been okay about it, but I've had a few people just seemed to focus on how have I looked at sort of really let rip about how big I was.
Speaker 5: That's not nice.
Speaker 2: See, that's that's that's ridiculous. Dan, I've got it. First of all, congratulations, but can I I'm just going to ask a question anyway from you obviously know what to do now? What what have you cut out? What is your secret now to weight loss? Because I think a lot of people are still trying to work that out as we go.
Speaker 4: I've gone, I don't drink anymore, mostly cut out bread and pasta and cut down on what I used to eat and when I ate so okay, it's probably the biggest thing gallery thing versus galeries out basic question and I yea. Now I want to go out for work functions. I don't have to, you know, not just drinking all the time. I just have soda water or tonic water and still do all the work things and it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: That's awesome, amazing, well done. One more Philip from Freeland. Good morning, Philip, you're there, Philip?
Speaker 1: Yeah, hello, Hello, are your thoughts Philip.
Speaker 9: Goody? Well, first of all, welcome back guys. Glad you like the back.
Speaker 2: Good to have you back on board between twenty four.
Speaker 9: So I'm all for positivity. And if someone has actively made a conscious effort to lose weight, I think you should tell them that they actually they're good that they want It's noticeable because as someone that's built like a blimp, if someone told me that I lost weight, I'd be aesthetic.
Speaker 2: See I don't think see I don't want to be. I don't want to speak on behalf of all bogs, but certainly from my perspective and produce a flag. But we're very similar. If I was working so hard and I lost sort of forty I want some acknowledgement.
Speaker 9: Yeah, get und exactly exactly like you know, it's the stigma you know, you know, you know, you know, bloats and blokes that you know, if we've lost weight. Let us know we've lost weight. We'll feel better, We'll look in the mirror, we'll flex, we'll feel better about ourselves.
Speaker 1: A good way to end this conversation.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, Thank you so much everyone we called through you now on the standby list for Nova's cash or the car.
Speaker 1: As always be.
Speaker 3: End this segment with the notion that men are basing creatures.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's very very fair.
Speaker 1: You want your little ego stroke yeap, brand.
Speaker 2: New segment, sealed section. Let's do it again next week. Tiff One from ten news First, thank you so much, so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me guess she'll be by some sort of pool or beach the chance, Hey, well, I don't want to spoil it.
Speaker 2: Give me the weather as well. If what happens between now and when you go to are you just searching for koalas to feed some water too? Get your videos in.
Speaker 1: What is your handle at ten news First?
Speaker 3: By the way, if anyone's got any thirsty choos having a drink of water hashtag essay with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's nice. Firstly, from the weekend, can we talk about the LA thirty six is we can? Can you pick up and mend my broken heart? Please?
Speaker 1: I can't. I don't know how.
Speaker 3: So Friday night and you were there for a little bit, have a little chat to our boy DJ for seven News.
Speaker 2: That was fun. I was late.
Speaker 1: You were late?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: Were you late?
Speaker 2: I wasn't late.
Speaker 3: Okay, I was.
Speaker 2: I wasn't late, but we couldn't get the whole team there for about twenty minutes. DJ bless him, just a legend throughout the whole process. I was waiting. If someone asked me to do them a favor and then I had to wait twenty minutes for them, perhaps I'd get a lib bit upset, but not DJ.
Speaker 3: So explain this to me, Produce Flack. Channel seven is located approximately three hundred and fifty meter.
Speaker 2: Don't you do that? Don't you do that? Because what change seven was doing the camera and was at the airport feeding stuff pack for Channel nine and Channel ten. So in a way, it's your fault.
Speaker 3: Come on, I'm just saying it's a close proximity from the Channel to seven studios. The Late Entertainment Center where they play twenty minutes later say just seems yeah.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we had some big predictions for the game on Friday night. Of course I played against Brisbane and if they won then they would absolutely lock up a spot in the playoffs. Sometimes you've got to be accountable for what you say. This is what happened on Friday. Are you gonna win snip by I'll go on fourteen points. I at one stage they'll be leading by twenty seven.
Speaker 3: I'm going to say sixteen sixteen, Yeah, drop that down, produce a black please, and we can revisit on.
Speaker 2: Monday six Was I drunk? Drop that down? Please produce black?
Speaker 3: Was I?
Speaker 1: I was so confident jot that down down? Thank you.
Speaker 10: Honestly, when I watched the end of the game on Friday night and I saw the final, all I could think about was I'm going to roast you to Munday because you were so confident, both of you.
Speaker 2: The worst, the worst tip I've ever done. And I don't mean to talk about another radio station, but it was when our good friend Cane Grunts on SCN and we do a thing called the Friday Forecast. If you tip something or what's going to happen over the weekend. And I never go into the space because I have no idea. But I tipped a horse to win. I was like, I've been looking at this and I reckon this horse will win. Anyway, we came back on Monday and I forgot what we'd even say. It was like, dream that horse you tip to win. It didn't win. It died, it broke its leg and they put it down. We're like, wow, I didn't wish out a point. Anyone who it's not that bad. But the six is none from two on the weekend. No one saw that coming.
Speaker 3: No. And then the game yesterday against Southeast Melbourne's I'm sorry if you're not a basketball fan, but we're heavily invested here and over we really.
Speaker 2: Are, Yeah, like our hearts are in it.
Speaker 3: And by halftime they were down by twenty points. And I went and jumped in the pool with the family, and I was in a mood.
Speaker 1: Like I was wrong with you, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, well, these kids they leave their cups around the house.
Speaker 1: And also, by the way, the sixes are down by twenty.
Speaker 2: Yes, And also Jose didn't jump the pool. She just walked in there until she was under the water and they're like, she's gonna come out before we jump into the break jaws. I just quick mentioned for the Marylands yesterday.
Speaker 1: We cannot let's go back. We're still a chance, there's still a pulse, there's still a heart.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: We go over to Perth to play them, which is a tough gig, especially up against Price Cotton.
Speaker 2: He's a tough gig. But here's the thing, like they could actually still lose and get through and get through so believable scenes ware.
Speaker 1: To shit the bed veel Us Street Games can still make.
Speaker 2: The play eighty six is take our hearts and just kick it around a bit or good.
Speaker 6: The following segment is the mature audiences only and may contain how to content, graphic language, and nudity, not that you'll see it is easily offended.
Speaker 1: Well you're about to find out just how easily your father he's only money six.
Speaker 2: Nothing I know what will get you through the heat waves. Let's talk about what's happening in Mississippi. Oh wow, my very goodness. Sometimes things just pop across my desk and I go, yeah, that is outrageous, and boy, oh boy, I'm trouble if that comes to this country. A Democratic Mississippi state senator has introduced legislation that would make it unlawful for men to self pleasure without the intent to fertilize an embryo.
Speaker 1: Isn't that your intention? Everything? Good time you do it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty much, you need your seeding license. Basically, bill harvested pretty much. The bill dub Contraception Begins at Erection Act was introduced by Senator Bradford Blackman. Now, anyone whose first name is Bradford and they call themselves Bradford instead of Brady is a bloke who doesn't like to self seed. Yeah, exactly, That's what it feels like.
Speaker 3: So sometimes you have a tendency to speak really quickly, so you've glossed over that. This is what the bill's called. The contraception begins an.
Speaker 2: Erection A spot on one of the better acts getting around in terms of other people in other countries making fun of it. The first penalty, how about this, for some fines, the first penalty would be a thousand bucks. No no, no, no, no, get your hands off. The second one would be five thousand dollars, and then ten thousand dollars for every other subsequent offense.
Speaker 1: Quick question without notice? How are they monitoring spot on?
Speaker 2: Great question, Joe's We're all think of the same thing.
Speaker 3: Because I'm not a boy who's you know, really practiced in this behavior.
Speaker 1: But I would assume you do it when no one's around.
Speaker 2: I think so, I think so. And what we've since learned in this generation, particular this time for our period, is that if you're doing it somewhere, you're a computer, your phone, cover up the cameras. You never know who could be watching.
Speaker 1: No, let me do some pick mats on that. So what were the penalties of one thousand?
Speaker 3: All right? So if it's yeah, theoretically is that we're argue if the contraception begins at direction act wants to be enacted on Andrew.
Speaker 1: Hayn one thousand plus? Oh my god, you've been five seven million dollars.
Speaker 2: It's a million dollars. I'll take that card.
Speaker 4: I hope.
Speaker 2: Who my very goodness. Live Golf at Labor turns Feve fourteen to sixteen with world class golf san Village trying to headline music adds tickets livegolf dot com. This will be opened it the hottest ticket in town in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: It is already started in terms of live golf people trying to secure their tickets because the event itself is absolutely spectacular. It is so good and you know me, I don't really necessarily get involved in golf. Yeah, but we've got this event. Probably one of the best events I've ever been to in my life.
Speaker 1: It's incredible.
Speaker 2: The watering hole is something that it blows your mind. And you know, it's purely the aesthetics and the sounds of it all. Yes, So the thing that actually blows and particularly for golf enthusias, the thing that blows your mind is it goes against everything that golf is supposed to be. Like you're watching these blows tee off and everyone's going off. That's like the opposite of what you should do at any golf course, let alone a professional circuit.
Speaker 3: But the first year we went along and there was the hole in one on the watering hole, and guess where I was at the buffet, blinding up to because my husband was.
Speaker 2: Hungry, probably in a doggy bag. It lived, stealing soushing, putting it in your hand.
Speaker 1: It didn't take away. I could say that it was a Chefer's brother.
Speaker 2: I think I think it was Scotty Cheffer's brother. Cheffer's was somebody else. It was their brother who got the hole in one and didn't he celebrate accordingly?
Speaker 1: God, it's just the next minute the whole place erupted. It was absolutely incredible.
Speaker 3: Now, if you were like to come along, this is a situation where you definitely can't lose because we have a one thousand dollar part.
Speaker 1: Explain how this rolls?
Speaker 2: So where are this? And what I will say is, do you know what stuff it? I'm going to up it to one hundred thousand dollars? You said, do you know on me? Joe's I'm going to throw in ninety nine thousand dollars general stop here, but I'll chuck it in some extra cord where eye jades? Oh my, very conservative.
Speaker 1: We've had one job this morning.
Speaker 2: Where was it? Where was the other ninety nine thousand dollars going? Yeah, Joe's on holidays at the Maldives.
Speaker 3: Oh dear, sorry, a one one hundred thousand dollar part. What about this incredible scenes? Do you see this part one hundred thousand dollars or yours?
Speaker 2: Yes? So what of this as a package? The accommodation of the Crown plas a corporate tickets to the iconic watering hole with food and drinks and the chance to score one hundred thousand dollars just by making it pretty simple butt, very good stuff, Just like that when you were there. What seven News tonight from six pm A grab the nightly live golf feature team. The thing will just pop up, probably before the sport. Have a little bit of a go at it. If you've got last night's feature team reads right now at novfm dot com, dote you or the no overplayer app. Keep listening to us this week to see if you're the winner. She should be popular.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Live Golf Adelaide returns February fourteen to sixteen the world class golf fan village, fun and headline music acts including Dom Dolla.
Speaker 2: Yes, Joe, that is a good job.
Speaker 5: Jody and Hazies.
Speaker 2: Monday Morning joke off, best way to start you Monday and that is just a little a little bit of a prick, small injection of humor and off we're going to the working week.
Speaker 1: Okay, who would like to go first?
Speaker 2: Producers?
Speaker 9: Are we what?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Don't push in mate?
Speaker 2: Okay, sorry, you go producer.
Speaker 1: Zone you can get no, okay, we're all short. Okay, well it's hot, so no one can be bothered. All right, Why.
Speaker 6: Shouldn't you use the password beef stew?
Speaker 1: Shouldn't you use the calf password? Beefs you?
Speaker 6: It isn't stroo?
Speaker 2: Honey, honey, that's punny. I got one for you. What do you call it? Bloke with a rubber toe? Roberto very good? What do you call it? Blake with a rubber toe? Who had his cast on? Roberto Carlos also a fantastic Brazilian footballer. So there you go? Are you done? Think? And finally, what do you call that?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, I've got a question for you. So how did hungry Jack's get Joachi pregnant? God?
Speaker 1: No, we got to wrap his big whopper.
Speaker 2: To get it. I'll press this anyway.
Speaker 6: He's got to wrap his big what's good to do with?
Speaker 1: Because dating Yochi?
Speaker 10: And can I just jump in here, hazy? Maybe just give us another rubbertoe Jack?
Speaker 2: That's all white? Roberto brain loss? After that? For mate?
Speaker 3: You the other day were telling us the most outrageous story about your dad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's been a jail a few times. He hasn't been a jar that I know of it. No, I just sort of feel like there's a there's a massive difference between you know, massive generational shift in terms of handiness. Yes, so my dad is he was a farmer, but it was not a bloke that could build anything, like absolutely anything, and there was no such thing as a problem that he couldn't solve. And I remember when I was maybe ten or eleven, I just started getting to basketball and started heavily getting into the NBA. Big Charotte Hornts fan for those playing long home, Muggy Bobes and Bogues rather Alonzo Morning Glarry Johnson.
Speaker 1: Guess what, no one cares damn it.
Speaker 2: Anyway, he said, I said, look, I really want a basketball, and he said, right, I'll build you one. What are you talking about?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 2: And we had a tennis court. So what he did was he welded together a backboard. He welded together a big pole which he sort of he stuck. I welded it onto the tennis court pole. I can't even describe it, build it.
Speaker 1: There are welders across Adelaide at the moment with their head in.
Speaker 2: Their hands, just what is going on? So they just flipped off the road and put their mass back down and started welding it. I can't have this. So he made his own ring. And do you know what his guide was. I showed him in an NBA magazine what it looked like. So he made this genuine and it was. It was amazing, like it was completely It's probably still there today, to be honest. So when I think of Henry starting again in the basketball as well, when I think of how we get him a basketball hoop, I promise you and I don't want to degrade myself too much. I don't know how to even order a basketball hoo up on light. I would shift that off to car.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, it's incredible, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Like you think about your grandparents and your parents and the things that they can do, because that was that generation they sort of grew up having a trade. I remember my grandpa down in Glenorky Hope Art, Tasmania, whenever we went to the swimming pool for swimming lessons, which was outdoor by the way warring Hole. Yeah, in the middle of winter in Hobart.
Speaker 1: Good thanks.
Speaker 3: She just climbed down the water like blue with hypothermia. But my Grandpa's photo was on the wall because he helped build it.
Speaker 1: Oh he build a goddamn swimming pool.
Speaker 2: Yeah. See that's very very handy.
Speaker 1: Isn't that amazing?
Speaker 2: And since in as well, you realize that you actually rely on your parents for even the most mundane things. And I was into my sort of early to mid twenties, they were paying my regio what And I didn't even know that REGGI sort of existed, yeah, because Mom and Dad were paying for it. And also we were on the family mobile plant that bills existed. I got cut off, and I got brutally cut off as well. Like literally Mom was like, oh, by the way, expecting the letter in the mail, and it was a bill from Telstrep. Yeah right, So what is this what you have to pay for mobile phone bills these days?
Speaker 3: So my mother in law, who's just an incredible woman, she does sewing lessons to this day every Tuesday down at Victor Harbor, every single Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Loves it.
Speaker 3: Sow's quilts. She does these incredible bereavement quilts. So if someone passes away, then she will take maybe items of their clothing and photos and put them together in quilt form for the kids of the person that's like, she's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: So can you imagine her absolute disdain and disgust.
Speaker 3: When I go to her the other day and I say, I've got to go to a wedding and the buttons fall and off my dress?
Speaker 1: Can you please sew that back on?
Speaker 2: But you know what, you still you're still a young lady trying to work out the world. So it's fine.
Speaker 1: I think approaching nearly thirty five, I should.
Speaker 2: Be able to set on thirty five. I thought you just passed thirty.
Speaker 3: Good, let's do this thirteen twenty four ten. What do you still rely on your very clever parents for?
Speaker 1: We'd love to hear from you. Anyone who gets on here it goes in the running for Novh's cashal the car.
Speaker 2: So I know people whose parents live around the corner and they'll still go there once or twice a week and one get meals and two get their washing done.
Speaker 1: So anyo, anyway.
Speaker 2: That's the people who are over the age of thirty.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: I was going to say, early twenties, you could probably still get away with mum or dad doing your washing, but over.
Speaker 2: Thirty because it's just become routine.
Speaker 3: I refuse to believe that. And if you're the mum or dad still doing.
Speaker 1: Your kids washing over thirty, shame on you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thirteen twenty four. Ten things you still get your parents to do.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Daniel from Dela Mare, Good morning, Danielle, Hi, good morning.
Speaker 2: How are you all right?
Speaker 1: Time to fess up? What do your parents do for you?
Speaker 9: Oh? I use both my parents.
Speaker 8: Actually one my mother's is collecting my mail from My father is my receptionist.
Speaker 2: He's your personal slave. Correct, She's amazing with data.
Speaker 6: So yeah, right, I can deal with me data sheets.
Speaker 1: Oh that's sexy.
Speaker 2: And he won't. He won't ever say no, no, that's the best.
Speaker 1: He doesn't. He's retired.
Speaker 2: Do you know what, Daniel? In your defense, you're what eighteen nineteen, he's still trying to make your way?
Speaker 9: Yeah, kind a bit more?
Speaker 1: How many more? Daniel? Forty six? Forty six?
Speaker 3: Daniel, and your mother is collecting your mail from ther gbo box.
Speaker 2: That's good, correct?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: In nineteen forty six, it's just that's fine.
Speaker 3: Nicole from strath Album, good morning, Hello, what's going on in your family? Well?
Speaker 7: I moved out home a long time ago, but my brother still goes around to my mum and gets her to cook dinner.
Speaker 1: Okay, and he's washing right, Oh yeah, yeah, he must be.
Speaker 2: He must be. What a nineteen year old just trying to start to make his way in the world, right pretty much? How old is he.
Speaker 7: About?
Speaker 4: Thirty five?
Speaker 2: Yeap? Okay? If I told you, I told you, I've got mates to do it. I got mom and dad to live around the corner, still going meals and Washington.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be chuckling largely if I were you, because when your wife Kara went away, I distinctly remember this, you had to call her and ask her how to use the washing machine.
Speaker 2: That is that is very very true. I didn't know how to use any of the appliances, and I didn't know to do it. I ended up I was drinking Taillert water by the end.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a little puppy dog.
Speaker 2: There's nothing else I could do. I ode a question for each o's congratulation to Nicole, great caller. She's now on the stand by list for Novah's cash or the car. What's the biggest sucker relationship?
Speaker 1: What's the word?
Speaker 2: Is it mum's doing everything for their sons or is it dad's doing everything for their daughters.
Speaker 1: Oh no, dad's and daughters dads daughter.
Speaker 3: Oh, just hold up your little pinky finger, because all the dads are wrapped around there, and don't all the daughters know it?
Speaker 2: Yes, I have a four year old and she has already established that. Yeah, I feel like and I'm starting to get a few little lectures from my wife saying, you're too harsh on our six year old, our oldest son. But Lotti can get away with murder. Well, and I keep on saying, well, she's only four, yeah, and it's not it. And then they were still getting angry at Henry when he was four. Yeah, but you don't get angry at Lotty.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's an interesting one, is.
Speaker 2: That dynamic little relationship.
Speaker 3: I defy you to find a dad when their daughter calls to say, hey, dad, can you just come around and put the oil in my car?
Speaker 1: Who's the dad saying nah, goo, get stuffed.
Speaker 2: No one ever, Hey dad, I kind of murdered someone and I need to get rid of the body. Say no more, I'll be over there asap. Let's get rid of this body.
Speaker 3: The Marilyn swim if for the uninitiated is basically we had eight hundred people men and women, and more men this year than ever before. Dress up as Marilyn's and go for a little dip with our little rubber rings in the ocean. Magnificent, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: Congratulations to the crew world, unto Sarah Tinney who puts it all together, and just a fantastic initiative to raise some money for the cancer Counsel.
Speaker 3: Unbelievable things. You have to say, you made a stunning Marilyn.
Speaker 2: I felt right too. Yeah, fine, And it's like I've been caged for so long, and yesterday morning I finally felt free, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And also when we got there, obviously we weren't dressed as Marilyn's. When we got there, this injured over here decides to get changed in the middle of the street where everyone was registering to become a part of the swim. Did you move to the side of the road perhaps as you take your pants.
Speaker 2: Off that thing where you put your towel around and you get changed. Yeah, so you're like, WHOA, what's going on underneath that toweer? Plenty, let me tell you that plenty jades, but not as much as you were doing with your phone. Oh my goodness, you're lucky there weren't police there.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I had a really unfortunate incident that wasber back in the day. When can you remember when Marilyn stood over that grate in the middle of New York and her skirt blew.
Speaker 2: Up, yes, and then she was like pushing it down, and people like, just just get off the grate. What's going on here?
Speaker 3: Well, I had a similar thing, although I didn't have a skirt, but I had a rubber ring around me, and so I had my phone in my hand because I wanted to take some vision of all these It was magnificent scenes, like all these Marilyns going into the ocean. So I was walking down the beach. I had my phone with me, but it was under my rubber ring. And then my phone starts vibrating and it's a call from my husband, and he goes, why is your crotch facetiming me? So I'm going to show producer Fla you already showed you on the day.
Speaker 1: Can you can you see his.
Speaker 3: Little face in front of the screen. Oh my, that's my little husband in there. And that's what he was presented with when he answered my FaceTime call.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: The best way to describe it is my inner.
Speaker 2: Thise right, Yes, the best way to describe it is a gateway to Jody Soul.
Speaker 3: I don't know what to say, so I've never heard your speechles of before. So I basically upskirted my husband from the Maryland Greg.
Speaker 2: And Greg's a man who often gets confused, and he's like, are you are you sexting me in the midst of the Maryland swim?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Are you in the middle of eight hundred Maryland's trying to send me a message?
Speaker 1: What's going on here?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Do you know who'd be proud of it? Though, Marylynd I know