Speaker 1: Matt, you are looking absolutely glowing today. What's your secret?
Speaker 2: Well, Anna, I've been using this new hydrating tanning myss called Goldie B with two e's. I have to check it out.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of it.
Speaker 2: Go to their instagram.
Speaker 3: I want the fairy Tale, I want the prince Charming she how.
Speaker 2: Do I put this? Isn't a fan of my kissing.
Speaker 1: Style boyfriend and girlfriend for about twelve hours. He's in a trash bit. He's non recyclable. Catching her laugh.
Speaker 2: I love being love, I love love, and I'm on the front cover of erotic novels.
Speaker 3: Where's Your Head At is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 2: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more.
Speaker 3: Well by the time this episode goes live, I will have had my hen's tarty, which I'm not so excited about. Head to my socials if you want to see what we've done in today's current state. I I know what the themes are and i know two of the things that we're doing, but I'm just so excited.
Speaker 2: So we'll recap it next time. We're in the shop, recap it. That's exciting, and you excited. Your last rodeo, your last call it, your last song, and my last hurrah. That's the word, your last time.
Speaker 3: Strippers, No, no strippers, and no dick paraphernalia. I was like, I don't I don't want to be sucking on a dick straw in my Airbnb.
Speaker 1: I'd prefer to just suck on a normal straw.
Speaker 2: You don't want to play pin the cock on Michael.
Speaker 3: I mean I would play pincock on Michael, but I mean he didn't have any strippers. His bachelor party was very classy, and so I'm kind of doing the same thing. I think it will get slightly wild, like, you know, once I've had a few drinks, if we do tequila shots, you know, yeah, to be all over Red Rover, so you do tequila shots, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I guess we'll see if the girls buy tequila.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think for mine as well, I think I'm going to keep it classy as well. Just round of top golf into steak night into cigars.
Speaker 1: Ooh, are you going to get an Airbnb?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was not up to me, It's up to the boys.
Speaker 1: I have so you're having no input.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know how you do it well.
Speaker 3: I think so Michael had absolutely no idea where he was going.
Speaker 1: They just basically told him we're picking you up at a certain time.
Speaker 2: But for me, I control freak.
Speaker 1: I'm not really a.
Speaker 3: Control freak, but I was kind of like, I think we should have a little holiday because it's so hard, Like being thirty one, it's really hard to get all of your friends together. And I know that we say this often, but I feel like the older you get, the busier everyone's lives get and to get people together, especially in my friendship group, Like everyone works different jobs at different times, Like some people work the nine to five. Other people are working like my friend Maddie is an actress, so she literally starts at five until you know, two o'clock in the morning because she's doing these amazing performances. So everyone's just everyone's schedules are so chaotic that I was like, I want to just have a weekend with all the girls. So I decided on the Gold Coast and then you know, there's this boat party.
Speaker 1: So I was like, you know, I just did a.
Speaker 3: Little bit of planning, But I think you've triggered me there because why I posted a TikTok that has gone viral, And yeah, I posted it when I was in a little.
Speaker 1: Bit of a dark place.
Speaker 2: It's time to post anything rational thoughts.
Speaker 3: If you're in a dark place and you make it t just way twenty four hours, give.
Speaker 1: Yourself a bit.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's too late for me to delete it. Now I'm going to play it for you. I'm going to play a little bit for you so you can get a little bit of a taster as to what it's about. But it's a very polarizing TikTok. Listen to this if.
Speaker 4: You want to find out who your real friends are, plan a wedding. So literally, there is no bigger test to see if someone is write or die than to plan a wedding. People just show their true colors.
Speaker 1: You don't have to do anything.
Speaker 4: You just need to literally plan a wedding, sit back and watch.
Speaker 3: So obviously, I want to talk about this without actually throwing someone who's now kind of like an ex friend under the bus because I respect my friends privacy and I don't want people to think that if they're my friends, I'm just gonna come on my podcast and be like, so this happened, but it has affected me emotionally quite badly. We've spoken about how it's going through a bit of a friend breakup a while ago, and you know how triggering it's been for me. We're having a destination wedding that's also been a trigger point for people apparently that it's rude to have a destination wedding.
Speaker 2: Who said that, Like, people.
Speaker 3: In the comments are like fully like coming from me, being like, you're so selfish having a destination wedding. I'm like, no one has to come to my wedding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you want your ideal wedding, your dream wedding.
Speaker 1: I want my dream wedding. It's also I think for me as well, like you mean to be selfish, but also I'm from the UK. People forget this.
Speaker 3: I was born in the UK, all of my family are in the UK. My wedding is in Greece. That's way easier for all of my UK family to get to. And I don't like I have friends in Australia and my parents.
Speaker 1: But that's pretty much it.
Speaker 3: Obviously Michael's family as well, He's Greek parents are obviously traveling. It's obviously, you know I literally want him to have fifty people at my wedding, and eighty seven people are now coming, you know what I mean. Well, I thought it was going to be way cheaper to have it in Greece because I was like, less people are going to come and it's not cheaper. Well yeah, and it's not cheaper to have a wedding in Greece. I just thought less people would come and I would have to invite less people if it was a destination wedding.
Speaker 2: And everyone if.
Speaker 3: You're thinking you're going to have a destination wedding and it's going to be cheaper because people won't come. Australians love to travel. We love to travel new place. Greece as well, Like it's not like a random country, it's Greece. Like everyone loves Greece. I don't know anyone who doesn't like Greece. If you don't like Greece.
Speaker 2: I've ever been. But I really like Greek food, So I think I'm going to love Greek food.
Speaker 5: Seeking the second naki, the cheese, Yeah, we're excited for the it's really coming close anyway, TikTok.
Speaker 2: Actually cheese has the same amount of stuff as narcotics. Do well.
Speaker 1: I'm like dopamine release in your brain. I love cheese.
Speaker 2: Cheese is real.
Speaker 3: I actually saw there's this amazing documentary that Michael and I watched and it's I can't remember what it's called. It's on Netflix. It's about this study that's done with twins. So they put one twin on a vegan diet and one twin on a carnival diet.
Speaker 2: I should just study twins in general.
Speaker 3: They should study twins in general. It's called You Are What You Eat. Very good documentary, recommending it the closest.
Speaker 1: I've been to becoming a vegan.
Speaker 3: I even bought vegan cheese from Cole's tried it and when Nope.
Speaker 1: I don't think this is for me. But honestly, it's so convincing.
Speaker 2: What platform is it on for everyone?
Speaker 1: It's on Netflix. They said that.
Speaker 3: So one of the twins, obviously, the one ate vegan one eight meat and the one who ate vegan, their sex drive went up by three hundred percent.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of percent.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of present.
Speaker 2: Mine went up three hundred It's amazing.
Speaker 1: But yeah, like it's it's like a full thing.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I've gotten off track.
Speaker 1: We were talking about the TikTok the TikTok.
Speaker 2: So what can you say then about it and who it is aimed at and what happened? What can you say?
Speaker 3: I can say that I lost a very close friend over a situation that came to a head. Maybe I'm not gonna say it happened because of the wedding, because it didn't.
Speaker 1: I don't know what would you say because the situation.
Speaker 2: I'd say something happened. You're the victim. I think you expressed something and you said how you feel and you said these are your I wouldn't say, boundaries of what you expect from your friend. And she pretty much just said no. She took the other person's side. And I think it's farewell that you and I've said this to you just to like that's friendship ending for me. Yeah, I think that, Like it's pretty bad. It makes me angry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a you know what, It's made me really sad because I never thought that this person, this is like a very like when I say very close friend, this is a very close friend. I never expected to have a wedding without this person. And recently, in the very close lead up to the wedding. I think I think I was in denial for a really long time, like probably for the last six months. I always thought she was going to, like, you know, reach out and like things were going to get fixed, And I always thought she would end up at the wedding. And I think the reality has really set in recently that she is not going to be at my wedding. And it's really hurtful. It's really sad. I feel like friendship breakups are the worst thing ever as an adult, really, yeah, because it's someone who you expect to be friends with forever.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think that the best thing to do is to go to therapy. I always say I recommend that everyone goes to therapy. I think there's anything weak we're going to therapy. I think it's I've been multiple times.
Speaker 1: I go now like I think it's anyway.
Speaker 3: I will not say anything more, but I'm not a bridezilla, guys. I literally the lady who owns the estate where we're getting married literally said to me the other day, you are the easiest bride I've ever dealt with. Like I am further seeing from a bridezilla, Amn't. I Like I've barely I barely stressed about this wedding.
Speaker 2: I mean, try call Anna when she's in a wedding meeting or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, Matt, I can't be with you twenty four to seven, like I am.
Speaker 1: That's therapist on call.
Speaker 3: And if I'm in a two hour wedding okay, wedding meetings they go for about two and a half hours. If I'm in a two and a half hour wedding meeting, Matt is not having it.
Speaker 1: He's like, what are you doing here? He literally messages me, going are you dead? I'm like, my life does not revolve around you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you, I appreciate. I appreciate that. Thank you, you appreciate what that you're there for me. But don't take those to take my calls.
Speaker 1: Don't not take my calls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but take my calls. So, and my turn on of the week is my Beautiful Fiances book has come out. It is called Show Up. Get it from wherever you get your books from or online. I don't read. You know that.
Speaker 1: I know that you don't read. But you have to read this.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I'm reading it.
Speaker 1: Are you in it?
Speaker 2: There is an acknowledgment to me at the end. That's very sweet.
Speaker 1: That's so sweet, very sweets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't really read books. I don't read at all, but I'm reading this and it is definitely worth getting. So get your hands on it. You know what, We'll put a link in the Facebook group for everyone as very cute Matt.
Speaker 3: You know what, sometimes before bed, I've been getting a little anxious lately, and what I've been doing in velliums No, instead of being on my phone or watching TV, I've been reading my book at night. Literally, nothing puts me to sleep more than reading a book, especially at nighttime when you're lying down on your side and you just I literally have to read like five pages and it knocks me out.
Speaker 1: It's the best sleeping aid. Reading a book.
Speaker 2: I I just can't read, like and this is I read it and it's like it just I read the page. I'm like, fuck, what the fuck did we just read?
Speaker 1: Happens to me too, but I just reread the page.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do that, but then that's frustrating. And I'm getting better and I think practice will make perfect and I'll keep reading.
Speaker 3: Maybe you need like a book that it's going to really capture your attention, like an erotic novel.
Speaker 2: Well, you would think my fiance is memoir would She's done a what do you call it? A voice one as well, So I mon't listen to that one.
Speaker 1: He totally was just like you just blanked for your that coming. You're like moving on.
Speaker 2: Have you seen how I did a photo shoot and I'm on the front cover of erotic Novels?
Speaker 1: You are.
Speaker 3: Guys, we will put this on our Facebook page.
Speaker 2: One just came out. Yeah I did a photo shoot.
Speaker 1: You get paid?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I do? Yeah?
Speaker 1: How much? Not like like more than a thousand dollars?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just just a bit more. Yeah, it's for a photohare novel? Yeah, for a photo shoot I just did. And I didn't even think anything. I just wanted to get like build my portfolio off. And then she's like hey, and then she showed me like these are the well I do okay, sell the photos and I was like, yeah, whatever, just give me what you make like the.
Speaker 3: Read what's the novel called for anyone who's wanting to look this up right now?
Speaker 1: Well, we'll put them on the okay, we'll put them on the Facebook.
Speaker 2: They've all got different names. They're like a story. Coincidentally, the main character is called Matt.
Speaker 1: Why don't you read that? It'll be like reading erotic novel on you and you're literally the front cover.
Speaker 2: Thinking about it. Women are reading that, and I'm the person that is the person in the book.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's so toxic. That is that's a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's funny. But I'll post it on the page. I think I'll posted a photo about it on my Instagram once upon a time. My turn off though of the week is I you spoke about this before. I'm on wiki feet.
Speaker 1: Yes, so you're on it now. So I'm on wiki feed. We are you? Are you freshly added to wiki feed?
Speaker 2: I'm not sure. It doesn't have dates on the photos. I've got it here.
Speaker 1: This is hilarious, guys.
Speaker 2: It doesn't have dates, but they have a lot of like random photo shoots I've done with my feet out a lot of like prints of screenshots from Love Island.
Speaker 3: So they've taken your feet from Love Island. Yeah, that's hilarious. Okay, so my wiki fee how many star rating are you?
Speaker 2: I am actually four point seven three out of five.
Speaker 1: Mine is four and three quarters.
Speaker 2: So I've got better.
Speaker 1: Feet full feet? Does you say beautiful feet and brackets?
Speaker 3: No, look at us comparing our wiki feets this so toxic.
Speaker 2: Mine doesn't have shoe size, birthplace or birth dates, So anyone that can edit that shoe size thirteen birthplace, Melbourne, birthdate fourth of July nineteen ninety five, don't encourage there.
Speaker 3: Well, the person who's made this could potentially be listening to this podcast.
Speaker 2: So they've commented on this photo of me. Someone has commented saying, this is hilarious.
Speaker 1: About your fee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the tops are pretty nice, but those souls are.
Speaker 1: Tens are tens are tens?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like hot, like ten out of ten. Okay, So my comment says, awesome arches is foot arches of fetish.
Speaker 2: I know feet are a fetish. Sometimes I'll be giving Tammy a foot massage and I'll just start to.
Speaker 1: Be like, what, like it turns you on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like I don't know because it's like, yeah, it just gets me going.
Speaker 1: There you go. We learned something new about Matt every episode. It's really enlightening.
Speaker 2: Yours is pretty up to date as well.
Speaker 1: Mine is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's an arch photo, they're like, yes, do you reckon? People like pleasure themselves like it's h is wiki feet there? So that people can pleasure themselves.
Speaker 2: I would bet you one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Yes, So the fact that we're.
Speaker 2: People would go on Wiki feet.
Speaker 1: Would just feel in the blanks, fill in the blanks. It's too much. So instead of typing.
Speaker 3: In like porn harb when they're horny, they type in Wiki feets. I wonder who's doing this, Guys, if you're the person who made mine or Matt's or Tammy's Wiki feet, we would love to hear from you, like I would literally have this person and you can be anonymous.
Speaker 1: We'd love to have you on for an interview.
Speaker 3: And we just want to really delve deep into the mind of a foot fetish person.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I wouldn't mind knowing like what they see in a feat, like what makes it attractive to them.
Speaker 1: Why the archers are so important?
Speaker 2: Yeah, or even if you have a foot fetish reach out to us.
Speaker 3: We'd like to hear you can be anonymous. We just want to we want to delve deeper into that. I think that would be so interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah as well.
Speaker 3: Okay, Matt, we have something very wholesome. This is dating advice from a retirement home.
Speaker 1: I think this is so cute.
Speaker 3: So this is advice from senior citizens on what they want you to know about love, relationships and dating. I mean, why don't we get advice from the elderly. They've got mountains of wisdom. They've lived a life.
Speaker 2: Lived a full life, They've done a lot, They've been in probably multiple relationships. They see what works and see what doesn't work.
Speaker 3: And also they can they see their family members, like their children, grandchildren, go through relationships. So we thought that this would be very cute and wholesome to share with you guys. So we have Aileen who's ninety and her piece of advice is make sure he has a loaded wallet.
Speaker 2: So we didn't really start on a wholesome one was the most wholesome.
Speaker 1: But it's still smart.
Speaker 2: She's smart.
Speaker 3: She's obviously dated a few guys with an empty wallet, and she's like, enough's enough, you know what I mean, Let's get the loaded wallet.
Speaker 1: I love them the word loaded loaded wallet. Nice.
Speaker 2: Lara, who is eighty nine, says, don't do it.
Speaker 1: Lara has some serious trauma.
Speaker 3: I feel like she's she's gone through a lot. She's gone through a few tuck sick relationships in her life. Graham eighty six says, find a girl with a good heart.
Speaker 1: That's great advice, that is, and I agree with that. That's sweet.
Speaker 2: That'd be my advice right now.
Speaker 3: I feel like if someone has a good heart, then it's going to be an amazing relationship because you know, deep down to their care that they're a good person and they want the best for you.
Speaker 2: Wendy eighty two says, become friends, respect each other, take time to know each other. I love that.
Speaker 1: I love that. Please her. Susan, who is ninety says, try before you buy Susan Finny.
Speaker 3: She's right, though, little Susie, you know what, Like this might be controversial, but I think you do need to really feel like you've had a proper single life before you marry someone, Like you want to have had sexual.
Speaker 1: Experiences with people.
Speaker 3: We want to be ready to find out what you like, find out what you don't like, and like really get to know yourself. I think, you know, although it's so cute when people meet at fifteen sixteen at school, like I do find it's so wholesome. I just personally, I feel like I need to feel like I've lived a full life, and I just think.
Speaker 1: Being with one person would be so hard.
Speaker 3: That would be hard wouldn't it. Can you imagine that? I guess you wouldn't know anything different.
Speaker 2: I know. Yeah. I was about to say, like you could think like that, but then like you would have something so special with them and so like pure sure, and you just yeah, like you would think that the grass is greener on the other side, but it wouldn't be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wouldn't be.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't be.
Speaker 3: Then again, I feel like, like the reason why I broke up with my ex of six years is because I was with him through my whole twenties. I was getting really itchy feet, being like I have not lived my life genuinely, but yeah, what is though is but I'm so glad that me and him broke cart because I think that I would have got into a marriage with him in two years in I would have been like I need to be single sometimes, you know as well, like intuitively you can feel like I need to be single, like I can't one hundred percent give myself to someone without living life to the thoughts, especially if you feel like you have potential to do more with your life. And I really felt like that, and then literally we broke up. I went on Love Island, started a podcast, out of my own brand, met the love of my life, you met Michael.
Speaker 1: It all really worked out quite well.
Speaker 2: We will regreat no decisions. Edna eighty two says, slow down. You don't always need to be in such a hurry.
Speaker 3: It's so hard though, Like I feel like when you meet someone and you're so madly in love, you're just like, onto the next thing, Onto the next thing, Let's get engaged, let's get married, let's have kids. That's looking me because his relationship moved fast. But the thing is is like when when you know, you know, and like I just think if two people are willing to move fast and fuck it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, like sometimes it is nice to really smell the roses.
Speaker 3: I do love the idea of really celebrating all of the winds, like making you know, celebrating your engagement and just being like happy to be engaged and celebrating your marriage.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Joan seventy five says, expect your dates to be polite if they are not walk love that.
Speaker 3: If someone is not giving you basic respect, manners and politeness on your first well really on any date, I feel like they don't care about you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, if you're not putting an effort on the first date. They're never going to put in an effort lost cause Ivy ninety three got to have a happy face and moderate muscles.
Speaker 1: Moderate muscles in Ivy loves a bit of a six pack.
Speaker 2: It sounds oh okay, Ivy, that's me.
Speaker 3: Barry eighty nine says, make sure it's someone you can talk with.
Speaker 1: Don't be flirtatious. Don't be flirtatious.
Speaker 2: Oh that's barring. Sorry about that man.
Speaker 3: Sorry Barry, But I mean make sure it's someone that you can talk with one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Like you should be able to.
Speaker 3: Be open, honest and honest and have a yet and have hard conversations with someone.
Speaker 2: Nothing is better than doing that with a person you love. Yeah, Barb ninety says, pick someone with a good outlook on life.
Speaker 3: I genuinely believe that a positive attitude spreads positivity.
Speaker 1: Michael's mum is so positive.
Speaker 3: She's such a glass half full type of person, and it really rubs off on the whole family. And you really see the whole family is so positive because she's just always looking at the positive things in life.
Speaker 1: It's very inspiring. And I think having a good outlook on.
Speaker 3: Life is so important because life is hard and they are going to be stressful things that happen.
Speaker 1: So I think not spreading the small stuff and.
Speaker 3: Trying to be as positive as you possibly can be is so important.
Speaker 2: Marlene eighty seven says, find someone who is gentle and kind and does as they are told. I mean, not as they are told. But I think Marlene, what you're trying to say is if you have a boundary and you set that that they respect this told, do as they're told.
Speaker 1: I think I think that's what she is trying to say. It's such an old person sing to say do as you're child. I mean, but I think you're right.
Speaker 3: I think the translation to that is set boundaries totally.
Speaker 2: Are you excited to grow old with Michael?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 1: I mean, not too quickly. I mean ideally.
Speaker 3: I feel like Michael and I are very young at heart and young spirited, and I think we will keep each other young. I don't necessarily want to talk about growing old. We will be older, but it will still be young and spirit together.
Speaker 2: Like tiktoks and like reals on Instagram of like old people in love and that, and I don't want to grow old, but like I can't wait to be doing that sort of stuff, like I said to tell me. Then wait, I said, I can't wait to grow old, watching like going in the movies, watching like all horrors.
Speaker 1: Forever, just being wrinkled up.
Speaker 2: Like a fine wine because you hope.
Speaker 3: But like the thing is, I always think that, but then once you're hitting ninety, like.
Speaker 2: Jesus, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: He literally just said, this is just people that are that old. You literally just says to.
Speaker 3: Me, I can't wait to be old, just like I don't know imagine ninety. I mean, I genuinely think that if you're with the person you love, I think it makes everything better.
Speaker 1: And yeah, okay, guys, I guess until next.
Speaker 2: Time, thank you, and we'll speak to you later.
Speaker 1: And I can't wait to recap my hands party.
Speaker 2: I'm excited to hear about everything that happens, all the dick paraphailure.
Speaker 3: Paraphialua outro paraphernalia.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to hear about it, all the strippers and all the dicks that your friends surprise you with.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, mat pray for me. Okay, bye, guys,