Speaker 1: Late Wait.
Speaker 2: Welc the Late job Bait.
Speaker 3: Hello and welcome to the Late Debate. I'm Gabriella Power. Thank you for your company joining us this evening. We have Kel Richards, Hello and Frail. Lovely to see you coming up on the show. Lefties are having a meltdown about how to handle political conversations at Christmas, especially after Donald Trump's decisive victory, and we might just have the solution for them. Also, who doesn't love gingerbread men. Well, some woke lunatics have decided to use these Christmas cookies to make a statement about gender. Yes, you can now buy non binary gingerbread people.
Speaker 4: Unbelievable.
Speaker 3: But first let's take a look at Labour's spending because the International Monetary Fund is warning the Albanezy government to curb spending overconcerns.
Speaker 5: About inflation and interest rates.
Speaker 3: The IMF has thrown its support behind the Reserve banks restrictiveary stance, labeling it appropriate, and is calling for support with fiscal policy that avoids an expansionary stance. Now, the Central Bank kept rates steady at a thirteen year high of four point three five percent at its December meeting, and the warning from the IMF comes after a midyear budget update from Treasurer Jim Chalmers that revealed a projected twenty seven billion dollar deficit.
Speaker 4: Kel is labor listening.
Speaker 3: They can't really seem to get their spending under control.
Speaker 6: If the International Monetary Fund needs to say it, when they've been hearing it from every economist and the RBA for the last two and a half years, three years, I give up there. Okay, so we need what we need to do. It's Christmas time. Is thinked the Three Wise Men of Christmas, Chris Bowen, Tony Burke, and Jim Chalmers. Chris Bowen because he was going to reduce your power will by two hundred and seventy.
Speaker 2: Four hours and instead it went up by one thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: Tony Burke when he was in industrial relations, make sure the unions had more power, making life more figul and everything more expensive for small and middle spis. Business is just harder for everyone. Have they passed the cost on to you? And then we had Jim Chalmers, whose approach to everything is the one that troubles the eyem If you just throw money at everything. What we're experiencing now and what you experience when you try to buy stuff for Christmas. It's the hard landing we weren't supposed to have. This is the hard landing that we were promised and it's happening now, which is why you're having half a ham in sort of a full leg.
Speaker 4: Well, that's what's happening.
Speaker 3: Australians are certainly feeling the pinch this Christmas, and many are said to be cutting back on buying large legs of ham for Christmas and are instead opting for half a leg instead, as they do what they can in this cost of living crisis. Food company Primo Food says that consumers have been searching for value in the lead up to Christmas. Audi has been performing really well and consumers are spending less time dining out and more time gathering at home.
Speaker 4: Does this surprise you, Frail, not really, as Kel said, I think households really are doing it. Tough. Food has gone up by ten percent since the last election, and it is an absolute train wreck for labor. And you notice they have repeatedly tried to blame inflation on Donald Trump, on Ukraine, on Netanyahu, on anyone but themselves, and most recently, their new escapegoat has been the RBA. Oh, it's all the RBA's fold. They're the ones messing around with monetary policy and causing this all to go awry. But that is factually untrue. They have added three hundred and forty seven billion dollars in extra spending since the election. That equates to thirty three thousand dollars per household. Do you feel like you're getting an extra thirty three thousand dollars in value from the government, I certainly do not. All that money is doing is fueling inflation, and the inflation we're seeing now. You've also got to remember there's a lag between when the government spends money and when we actually see that it resulting in inflation. They have now been in for two and a half years. That is about the perfect amount of time to actually see the true impact of government spending flow through the economy and result in inflation. And what are we seeing inflation is remaining too high core inflation, the RBA's preferred measure, much too high out of the two to three percent band. And we know this is an Australian problem because it is a home grown inflation problem. Inflation on products produced and consumed here is higher than inflation on products we're importing from overseas. So we know this is an Australian problem. We know that this is the result of government spending and unfortunately we know this government will look for anyone to blame but themselves.
Speaker 3: And it's sad cal isn't it almost really seeing this play outo at Christmas time and people have to cut back.
Speaker 2: Well, they're maxing their credit cards.
Speaker 6: What people know is if we're going to have Christmas this year come January, we will set in February because we'll still be suffering the Then max the credit cards is what people do because you've got to give the family Christmas and you've got to give the little kids Christmas, and so people do that, don't you reckon Gabriel. Come the next election, all Peter Dutton has to stand up and say is do you feel better off now than three years ago?
Speaker 1: And he's got one.
Speaker 3: Well, absolutely, that's what Trump said and that certainly helped him get elected.
Speaker 4: But he makes a point.
Speaker 3: It's felt right here in Australia and I think everyone can relate to that. I don't know how many people are better off right now than they were four years ago.
Speaker 2: Please let me know we're going to have a show off.
Speaker 4: Has It's sad, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Look Tomorrow many families will be getting together celebrating Christmas, and following at the US election result, we heard from some on the leftist campaigning for people to boycott Thanksgiving, essentially turning off communication entirely with any family member or friend who dared to vote for Donald Trump. And now with Christmas approaching, some on the left are still kicking screaming about this and are refusing to turn up to their families gatherings just in protest, and others are nervously trying to work out how on earth to have conversations about politics with relatives who might have a different point of view. Now some are suggesting that the topics of politics and religion just be banned all together at the dining table. It's just working out how to speak to someone who might have a different point of view, may have some valuable insight to offer. Its all too hard, isn't it. I have a solution. If you find yourself at the dinner table with someone who's still moaning that Kamala Harris lost the election to Donald Trump, you could give them this ornament as a reminder of those states that stayed blue and every swing state that turned read look at that. Look cal what do you make of this? So are you switching off politics at Christmas?
Speaker 1: We're not here.
Speaker 6: I don't think it's as bad here as it is there. Yeah, I mean families have arguments about politics. But I think we're pretty good In Australia let's saying, oh, yeah, you're an idiot, but will have a beer. I think we're reasonably good at that. What's happened in America more than here? Actually, the Big American dictionary, the Merrian Webster, chose as their word of the year polarization. What polarization means is you've got lots of people at one end of the spectrum and lots of the other, and very few in the middle.
Speaker 1: It used not to be spread like that.
Speaker 6: And what's made it really bad is the way the left think about the rest, because right wing think is right wing voters tend to think left wing voters are wrong, but the left wing thing the right evil. We are wicked, we are morally inferior. So how can you have dinner with someone who voted for Trump? Therefore they're morally are grown? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And I wonder why they think they're evil when you've just heard from the mainstream media that he's essentially the next thing since Hitler, when you've constantly been hearing this message from the left wing media.
Speaker 4: But you know, what do you.
Speaker 3: Make of this prayer? Do we turn off politics at Christmas time?
Speaker 4: Well, anyone who knows anything about me or my Faumid knows we are definitely not turning off politics or religion. We love talking about that stuff at the family dinner table. Come around any night of the week and you will hear some fiery discussions. And I think that's healthy. I think that's how it should be. We should be a society that can have open and robust conversations. And I think actually this tells us the fact that people are turning off from politics and explicitly saying this won't be discussed. That indicates that we have lost as Kel says, that mutual respect, the ability to disagree but still see each other as a decent human being. And I think we see that reflected through all levels of our political discourse. And I think, to be honest, the mainstream media has been one of the worst perpetrators of this culture. By framing anybody that disagrees with them as evil, and we have seen people trying to import that kind of retoric into Australia and I think that's very dangerous. We saw during the Voice anyone who campaigned for Noah was voting no was now somehow racist or stupid, and that is that same culture that leads to polarization, and that is the culture we have to fight against. So if anyone is trying to tell you not to talk about politics at Christmas, I know, talk about it because when we stop talking about it and we do become divided, we do become animized, polarization will take root and we cannot have that here in Australia.
Speaker 6: Believe, even in America, where they are not so about this and it's caused by woke, work means morally superior. So anyone who's woke means I'm a wake up I can see what's going on. You can't, so I'm morally superior to That's where it all follows out of. But even in America, wouldn't you think if you're inviting the family for Christmas and you wanted it to be okay because you knew George hated Frank, and Frank hated George. Did you just say my table, my rules, no politics. People would go along with that.
Speaker 3: That's how families re have to boycott Christmas, boycott Thanksgiving. It defeats the point. Anyway, One day we'll learn to all get along. But back staying in the US, I should say, President Biden has announced that he would commute the sentence of nearly all the inmates on death Row. Of the forty inmates, Joe Biden is commuting thirty seven individual sentence to death and is reclassifying their sentences to life without the possibility of parole.
Speaker 5: But Joe Biden is.
Speaker 3: Now facing serious questions as to why he commuted the sentences of murderers and rapists.
Speaker 5: One of those that he commuted.
Speaker 3: Is George Terrez, who was a serial killer and a kidnapper who sexually assaulted and killed two girls and a United States Navy sailor.
Speaker 5: But let's look at Joe Biden. Here he is in the nineteen nineties.
Speaker 7: Biden Crime Bill is before US calls for the death penalty for forty fifty one offenses. A wag in the newspaper recently wrote that something to the effect that Biden has made it a death penalty offense for everything with jaywalk I am a supporter of the death penalty.
Speaker 3: Well, he's certainly changed his tune, there, hasn't he. It's certainly a Christmas wish for some of the country's worst criminals.
Speaker 4: It is truly bizarre, and I think this is what we've seen from Biden. Nothing about his administration makes sense, probably because he's not actually leading his administration. Other people are. And it is The complete backflip on the death penalty is very strange, and I think it's also just concerning because it overturns and it undermines the principle of the rule of law. If you are opposed to the death penalty, that is fine, and I think there are some very strong arguments for and against the death penalty. That's fine, but go about it the right way. Change the law. The role of the courts is to interpret the law. That's what they've done when they've applied the death penalty. For Joe Biden to now come over top and say to the worst child rapists, killers, the worst people in society are that now they won't have to get the death sentence. That is it's absurd.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it just makes me wonder who's really and Joe Biden's ear.
Speaker 4: What do you think?
Speaker 6: How well, clearly there is an agenda to try to stop Trump, because in the end, I don't think this is actually about the death penalty or these people on death row. They've been sitting there for years and they're going to stay in prison forever. And Obama, Biden and Obama before him just suspended their death sentences, didn't take them away permanently, didn't commute them, just suspended them so they weren't executed. Now, when Trump came in his first term, he said, the death pedaly is the law, Okay, go ahead with it. And twenty one people were executed under federal charges. So that Biden thinks, Okay, Trump likes to do that, I'm going to stop him.
Speaker 2: It is just an anti Trump agenda.
Speaker 6: It's this weird personal Can we stop Trump doing what he's doing? Can we possibly spend more federal money now so there's less money for Trump to spend. Can we appoint more judges now so there are fewer benches that need to be filled by Trump? It is a weird anti Trump thing of.
Speaker 1: Actually, when you think about it. It's anti democratic of co very.
Speaker 6: It was a landslide win by Trump and the Democrats and Joe Biden. Well, Joe Biden to the extent that he knows what day it is, sitting there saying, Okay, he won the election. We are rejecting the will of the American people. We're going to try to stop him doing what he was elected to do.
Speaker 2: It's just absurd.
Speaker 4: And I think as well, it's interesting to look at who he has actually commuted the sentences for. So it's thirty seven out of the forty people on death row. Now, the three he has excluded are the most politically red hot. It's one guy who's shut up a sin, it's another one who's a white supremacist who shut up a church, and it was another guy who orchestrated the Boston marathon bombing. So clearly Joe Biden wants the benefits of commuting these sentences without having to commute the sentences for anyone who could cause a political headache, because it's fine, you know the victims of that murder or that child rapist, whatever, it's storm in a teacup, But you know these other guys over here who've actually who've you know, have committed politically motivated terror. That's in the too hard basket. So I think it just shows how weak he is. It is exactly as cal said, it's all about political points scoring. It's all about stopping Trump from actually implementing his agenda that he was elected to carry out. And I think it just shows how weak and vapid his whole presidency has been, right to the very end.
Speaker 5: His whole campaign was anti Trump.
Speaker 6: All of that, and the Democrats don't have the courage to actually make it an issue and try to change the death penalty. Obamashah, he was against it, but wouldn't try to persuade the American people to drop the death penalty. Neither would Biden, so they just do this instead.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Moving on to the case that has captured at the attention of the world, suspected healthcare CEO killer Luigi Mangioni has pleaded not guilty to murder and terrorism charges. Luigi Mangioni appeared in court to answer eleven at federal charges, and dozens of protesters appeared outside of court, weirdly showing their support for Mangioni. But questions are being raised about the spectacle surrounding him, and new pictures of him smiling for the cameras have appeared, and interestingly, Luigi Mangioni's lawyer has slammed New York City officials for what she referred to as a staged walk for her client. She said it looked which I have to say, did look like a scene from a movie, but she claims that officers have been treating him differently. She says he was on display for everyone to see in the biggest stage perp walk I've ever seen in my career, and it was absolutely un necessary. But the twenty six year old, well, he could face the death penalty if he is found guilty. And it appears that some media outlets are also getting caught up in this sick hype around Mangioni.
Speaker 4: In his appearance, Luigi Mangione drop yeah, yeah, definitely woo.
Speaker 1: You're ruin for justice, right.
Speaker 5: Luigi Mangioni dropped his extradition fight and was flown from Pennsylvania to New York to face multiple charges. In related news, Bumble.
Speaker 3: Exploded, Yeah, Frey, what do you make of what went to air on SNL? You know, the cheering, the kind of smirk that it's making it okay to celebrate someone that's been accused of murder.
Speaker 4: It is absolutely shocking and it just shows you the lows the left has stoops to. They're now cheering for somebody who executed in an act of political terror, a father of two, a hard work as someone just doing his job as the CEO of an insurance company. It is honestly absurd, and I think the whole case, I mean, this is part of the problem. Right. The reason Luigi Mangioni was smiling in court, I personally think is because this is what he wanted all along. He shows the classic symptoms of someone with a narcissistic personality. The idea that he felt so morally self righteous that he could come up with this manifesto about the insurance sector, about US medical system, and that he could then pick somebody to personally execute in order to carry out his grand political vision for the United States is genuinely horrendous. And that is the sign of somebody who is completely self absorbed. He's obviously he's got this sort of fantasy image of himself as this kind of hero who's crusading for justice in America, and the left and these depraved idiots, when they cheer for him, when they make like, you know, fun edit of him on the internet, when they send him love letters in prison, when they protest from outside the court, they are playing into that. So I think he's smiling because, in some sick and twisted way, he has actually won the fight he set out to wage, which is to become this kind of figure of left wing fight back in the most horrendous way. But if he wanted to do that, take the legal means executing someone in the street because of your political differences. That's what they do in dictatorships. We have the ballot box so we can express our views without violence, and this undermines all of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and of course they're just allegations. He's still pleaded, yes, guilty, and he suspect.
Speaker 4: Can you believe what is playing out?
Speaker 6: That's very strange. I'm not sure that he is a left wing warrior. I think he's just a bad boy. I just think he's an ordinary, run of the mill, common or garden psychopath. And for some reason, some people, some young women find psychopaths and bad boys attractive. The judge Janine Piro, who's on Fox News, tells a really interesting story. When she was a judge on the bench, she'd convict someone. She said, this happened more than once. She would convict someone of first degree murder and pronounce the death sentence, and then as the court was about to be dismissed, the girlfriend would turn up and say, quick, judge, quick, marry us now in the court room before he goes to prison. And she did it a couple of times. She said, it happened.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're intelligent.
Speaker 6: Why do these women find the bad boys attractive? I don't understand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know if people have just been seriously manipulated.
Speaker 4: It's scary stuff.
Speaker 3: But it's so low to see that kind of play out now on Saturday Night Live, that he's seeing the weird stuff online, the weird protesters. But then when it's now getting into the media and people are somehow normalizing.
Speaker 5: This alleged crazy behavior.
Speaker 3: Anyway, look to another issue, keeping women safe in sport.
Speaker 5: We can keep trying.
Speaker 3: Texas Attorney General at Ken Paxton has sued the National Collegiate Athletics Association to try and block the participation of transgender athletes in women's sports, claiming that it tricks and misleads fans. He argues that the association violates the Texas the Texas Rather Deceptive Trade Practices Act by promoting women's sport that may include a transgender athlete. Now, the lawsuit seeks an injunction to stop the association from allowing transgender athletes to compete in women's sport in Texas or in sports that involve Texas programs, or to at least stop marketing events as women's sports if transgender athletes are allowed to compete. And here is Democratic Senator Dick Deurbin trying to down play the issue.
Speaker 8: How many athletes are there in the United States and the NCAA schools.
Speaker 4: Five hundred and ten thousand?
Speaker 8: How many transgender athletes are you aware of? Less than ten? Less than ten? You got a five hundred and ten thousand, yep.
Speaker 4: Prayer.
Speaker 3: The issue here, why do biological men have the right to compete in women's sports, use their locker rooms, their bathrooms, change rooms, and.
Speaker 4: Why do women have to put up.
Speaker 3: With this risk to their safety? It is to accommodate it such a handful of people.
Speaker 4: My blood is literally boiling right now listening to this guy. What if I told you there are five hundred thousand athletes in our NCUBA competition. Yeah, ten of them are using performance enhancing drugs. But that's fine. It's just ten out of five hundred thousand, So it doesn't really matter. No, it's it's a prizzle principle. The heart of sport is that we all play by the same rules fairness. That is the essence of sportsmanship. And when some people, no matter if it's ten or a thousand, or however many, when anyone is able to play by a different set of rules, then that is fundamentally unfair, and it undermines sport itself, and it is unfair to women most importantly. I think the other thing this does is sure, in the NC Double A there might only be ten transgender athletes, but the NC Double A is like the most elite level of competition in the United States. What about at the junior clubs? What about for the kids at the grassroots levels? And I think that's where we're actually seeing that even more concerning results of this policy play out, Because there is a big difference between a ten year old girl and a ten year old boy. They should not be competing in the same field and it starts at the top, but it trickles down to all levels of women's sport. So they need to show some courage. They need to man up, to show some leadership and actually say, hang on a second, we are going to abide by reality and say that men and women should compete in their own categories. Maybe we need some sort of third category for transgender people. I don't know that that could be a conversation down the line, but seriously, your sex at birth, that's the category you should be competing in. Anything other than that, and it's grossly unfair.
Speaker 3: And why do you think about a third category? Kel, Do you think we need to do that? Or well, stick to this issue first.
Speaker 2: We've got to get rid of it here.
Speaker 6: I don't know that it's a big enough field to be able to put teams and competitors.
Speaker 1: On the field. It have been very tiny, wouldn't it.
Speaker 6: Let me say the unsayable trans athletes are cheats.
Speaker 1: They are cheating. It's as simple as that.
Speaker 6: Everyone has forty six chromosomes, twenty three pairs. The twenty third pairs called the gender determining chromosomes. They're either xx or x y xx of women x y men anyone with a Y chromosome will on average, be bigger, faster, and stronger than someone who doesn't have a Y chromosome. A Y chromosome is being a cheat. If you just had a few transathletes like that, bigger, faster, stronger, in the women's rugby league, they would trample everyone else, and every other team that didn't have a trans member in their team they'd be put at a disadvantage. So suddenly the women's rugby league would have to start recruiting transathletes for their team in order they could have another six foot six inch broad shouldered bloke to knock over the women under the pretense that he's a woman too. So it's just cheating. It's just cheating. It destroys the whole point and concept of sport. There was a fairly famous case some years ago in American intercollegiate swimming.
Speaker 1: Where there was a young man.
Speaker 6: Who decided he identified as a woman, competed in the women's events, and all of these very good female swimmers lost races they should have won because he just kept winning race after race. That if you kape's times to men's times, he wouldn't have got a place cheating. He was going out of the men's competition because they all beat him women's competition.
Speaker 4: It's cheating, that's the thing. This was the Leah Thomas and Riley Gains case. Leah Thomas, who is the person who decided to identify as a woman. He was ranked like three hundred and something in the male swimming category, transitioned to a woman, same biology save six foot something, tall, high, everything, and then all of a sudden came first in the national championships. If you think that's fair, then you need a reality check. And this is the irony of the wave of feminism we're in now. They claim to be about protecting women, but the only people that this is hurting a woman.
Speaker 3: And I think this argument in Texas is actually interesting as well, the fact that they're seeing on the basis that they're tricking people. If you're advertising that you're watching women's sports and you're not actually also watching biological men play, is that fair exactly anyway?
Speaker 5: And more left winger lunacy.
Speaker 3: There's now a move right here in New South Wales to address toilet anxiety.
Speaker 4: Guess trans advocates, i should.
Speaker 3: Say, are now pushing for male and female bathrooms to be replaced with gender neutral cubicles. I was in New York City recently, nearly every art gallery or shopping center I went to just filled with gender neutral toilets. Now a new South Wales parliamentary inquiry investigated the design and inclusivity of public toilets, and it's heard that these so called harmful gender labels, well they should be removed. The University of Sydney is, of course, among those pushing for the overhaul. Researchers are claiming that gender diverse people can often feel forced to use a toilet that is not aligned with their gender identity. Some MPs are voicing concerns and common sense that families might be frightened away from the beach showers and changing rooms all of a sudden altered, and that male and female facilities are all of a sudden replaced with unique sex toilets. The inquiry has also heard for gender neutral toilets in public schools, prayer that's too far in primary schools, public schools, what.
Speaker 4: Are they doing? It is actually unbelievable and if they think this is helping anyone, they are seriously wrong. I came across a study that was done in the UK and in the years twenty seventeen to twenty eighteen, ninety percent of all sexual assault cases that happened in change rooms and bathrooms happened in unisex change rooms and bathrooms. That is all this policy does. It gives predators greater access to their victims in areas that are discreet, like there are no security cameras in change rooms and bathrooms obviously, so you are more vulnerable. Crime does happen. And putting this in schools I think is the most gross negligence you could imagine for any educator to seriously or politician to seriously consider, because that is when girls are super vulnerable. Boys' brains haven't developed. You want to minimize risk at all times. And let me tell you, putting boys in the same bathrooms and change rooms as young girls is going to lead to disastrous results. And I fear that the statistics in the UK around sexual assault in unisex and spaces will be replicated here. And if we change all if we spend millions of dollars changing all of these facilities to unisex facilities, basically all we will accomplish is just making women more vulnerable. Absolutely. Cal employer agree.
Speaker 1: With that, oh absolutely.
Speaker 6: And we already have the toilets for people who are confused about who they are. They're called disabled. You know, there's the men's, there's the women's, the disabled, the disabled is for you go there. I haven't conducted a survey, but I would guess in a city of the size of Sydney or Melbourne, there would be tens of thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands of public toilets. You can't just change the name on the door, the label on the door from a stick figure of a man the stick figure women to a question mark and say whatever.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 6: You've got to rebuild them completely. The urinals have to go. You can't have blokes standing up there exposing themselves.
Speaker 1: To urinate when they are a women.
Speaker 6: That you can't do it, So they have to go, and the cubicles have to be built up to the roof so that there's no way for some pervy bloke.
Speaker 1: To peer over the top.
Speaker 6: The whole all of them, tens of thousands of them, would have to be totally rebuilt. It's just a completely impractical, nonsensical, nonnecessary idea.
Speaker 4: And not to mention the fact the guy's toilets are much more disgusting than women's toilets, and frankly, I don't want that into the lovely women's spaces that we enjoy from.
Speaker 2: Our point of view.
Speaker 6: You know what happens at women's toilets queues, We are not queuing.
Speaker 5: That's true, women's bathrooms.
Speaker 3: They are a same space for women to go if they want to touch up their makeup.
Speaker 4: And I must say I have in the past been tempted to just sneak into the male toilet to avoid the line in the female toils, and I think that's that could.
Speaker 5: Be you could get away with another way to get.
Speaker 2: Away because the queue was too long.
Speaker 4: Yes, exactly to.
Speaker 5: The we're moving on.
Speaker 3: I thought we were going to a different story, but here we go. Last week we brought you a report that confirmed essentially.
Speaker 4: What we already knew.
Speaker 3: The White House aids covered up Joe Biden's apparent mental decline from day one of his presidency, shielding him from the public and even rearranging his schedule just to get him to bed earlier and accommodate for his good days and bad days.
Speaker 5: We were lied to repeatedly.
Speaker 3: Now an interview with retired Army General Mark Miley on sixty Minutes has resurfaced from last year, and just listen to what he had to say about the commander in chief.
Speaker 9: I would just tell you that I meet frequently with the President, and every single time i'm you with them, he is just fine. If the American people are worried about an individual who is you know, someone who's making decisions of war and peace and has access to you know, makes the decision of nuclear weapons of that sort of thing, I think.
Speaker 5: They can rest easy, sleep easy.
Speaker 3: The man with cognitive decline who's running the country and he's making decisions when it comes to nuclear weapons.
Speaker 5: I tell you who is sleeping easy. Take a look a.
Speaker 7: Meal in Peace approject with national priorities and other electoral and regional engineers.
Speaker 3: Closing Hello, there is Joe Biden and earlier this month in Africa, sound asleep, not a care in the world during his meeting, but cal This response from Mark Miley is pretty wild because he's not just dancing around the question. He's relatably lying, saying that he's having conversations with Joe Biden and there's nothing to see here.
Speaker 6: Yes, so all of that was fantasy. All of that was fiction. He was just making it up, but they all were not, just from day one of his presidency right through the campaign, well before he ran, because he ran from the basement the Delaware on the basis that you know there's COVID still run, so we can't.
Speaker 1: Let the old man out of the basement.
Speaker 6: And he didn't do the press conferences, he didn't face questions, he didn't do the big rallies, he didn't do the things. He was not cognitively and he wasn't cognitively capable. Then, I mean, the Democrats have been lying to us from the beginning. All they wanted to do was to get rid of Trump in twenty twenty. And they decided that there had been so much turmoil which was generated in the Democratic media around Tump, the one thing they could offer the public was a nice old man, a nice grandfather, the old man, safe pair of fans.
Speaker 1: You know him.
Speaker 6: He was Obama's vice president. He's a nice man, you like him. He'll be okay, he won't do anything dramatic. So they lied from the beginning. They set him up what he should have been allowed to retire comfortably, instead of which they committed elder abuse, which is the only weak to describe what they did to Joe Biden. And the decisions that are supposedly being made by Biden now are clearly not being made by Biden at all. We've never known who's actually running the White House, presumably his staff, possibly the Obama's from somewhere behind, is the puppet masters.
Speaker 1: We just don't know who's been running America now, I know.
Speaker 5: And it's quite scary, isn't it.
Speaker 3: We know, as you say, it's elder abuse seats. We can laugh at it, but it's so worrying to see someone who's meant to be leading America, leading the world, and he's just to sleep in meetings. He's not there, you know. But he didn't want to give up power. J'll Biden clearly didn't want him to give it up either.
Speaker 4: What frustrates me about this is that the legacy media always complains that there's a lack of public trust. No one trusts the media anymore, no one trusts politicians anymore. We're in this trust crisis. It's like, yeah, well, why do you think that is? Because the leader of the free world is basically I mean, he's too fragile and senile to face court. And now we have evidence of a full scale cover up involving hundreds, if not thousands of people, aids in the White House, the media, everyone in the Democrat political establishment, and they wonder why no one trusts the media anymore. It's like, come on, have some common sense. Maybe you're part of the problem by covering this up. And I think the second really concerning aspect of this story is that of course our enemies would know this too. We cannot underestimate how intelligent Russia, China, Iran, ah. And it is absolutely no coincidence that under a Biden presidency we have seen the most disastrous deterioration in global stability, I think in probably two decades. Putin knows exactly what's going on in the White House. The Ayatolas know what is going on in the White House. We should not expect any less of right and we shouldn't assume that they're stupid. They can see they.
Speaker 3: Acted as a result, and cal I think that's an interesting point as well. It's probably one of the reasons why Donald Trump was elected. People were saying, look under Trump, no wars. Under Biden, Look, look what's what's happening.
Speaker 2: And the person they offered is that as the next president was Carmel, who was part of the plot.
Speaker 6: She was there saying, oh, yes, he's very bright, he's on top of it all. I've been there in the situation room and Joe's been calling the shots. So she was part of the lie when she was telling those lies. Everyone had seen the first debate and everyone had seen Joe doing that their famous slake shawed, glassy.
Speaker 2: Eyed look of his.
Speaker 6: You know he was that dear roll bloke who really needed to be led by the hand.
Speaker 2: Were sure that everyone saw it. Everyone knew.
Speaker 6: So when she came up with her lines in the election campaign, everyone said, you're a lying to us. Why should I trust you a man anything? So Carmela was part of the guilty.
Speaker 4: She was she was part of this cover up.
Speaker 3: We have to go to a break coming up, but we'll take a look inside at London's biggest Christmas market and what storeholders have been trained to say. Welcome back to the late debate. Well it's not just woke Victorian councils that refuse to acknowledge Christmas. London's biggest Christmas market is banned from saying Merry Christmas. They're essentially rebranding the winter market to be called winter market because Christmas is somehow offensive and the winter market is more inclusive.
Speaker 5: Just take a look.
Speaker 2: Is this a Christmas market market a winter market?
Speaker 1: What's the difference? Sorry to do with religion. They can't say Christmas, but.
Speaker 4: Happy Christmas or happy holidays.
Speaker 2: Both?
Speaker 1: Why both?
Speaker 4: Well, Christmas, isn't it?
Speaker 2: It's Christmas?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Why would you say happy holidays?
Speaker 6: Which scenario because not everybody celebrates Christmas?
Speaker 4: Freya?
Speaker 3: Why does this happen right around the world? Melbourne, London, no mention of Christmas being a religious holiday.
Speaker 4: It's like we can't live in denial. The reason we're all on holidays is because it's Christmas. Let's just acknowledge that fact. And Christmas is such an amazing tradition, It's part of our Christian fabric, is Western civilization. But what really frustrates me about this is you can say happy other holidays, happy honekh haneker coincides with Christmas this year. That's awesome. If there were Hanekah markets, that would be fantastic. Happy Honekh, but also happy Christmas. The problem is there's a double standard. We are allowed to acknowledge other religious holidays except when they're Christian, and that is the offensive part of this. Why can we not celebrate Christian holidays as much as we can celebrate every other holiday given we are, in fact a majority Christian nation with a very strong Christian heritage and the essence of our society, our Judeo Christian values come from the Bible. And so I just think it's really frustrating and insulting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's really sad seeing those tips that people have actually been trained trained not to say the word Christmas.
Speaker 4: It's now winter market.
Speaker 1: So sly.
Speaker 6: I mean, if it had originally been to pick up on Friar's point, Ramadan Market, would it have been changed. If it was Dowali Market, would it have been changed. So, for some reason, Christianity is being targeted, and I am baffled to understand who wants to target it. Even Richard Dawkins, the old New Atheists, very aggresis both now it doesn't believe anything but calls themselves a cultural Christian on the basis that Christianity has contributed so much to our culture. Now, if Dawkins this fairly hysterical atheist can get to that point. Everyone must recognize that I've got no idea who they think that who they think they're defending, Well, why they think it's necessary to do this. But you've got to deny reality, You've got to deny history in order to say And the other thing they have to do is they have to undermine multiculturalism. And these are people, these lefties who love multiculturalism because in multiculturalism, every part of the culture contributes something. And Christians we contribute to Christmas. Right, It's one of the things we've given you.
Speaker 2: It's great.
Speaker 1: So if you're a.
Speaker 6: Multiculturalist, you've got to accept the fact that this is our gift to you. So I just I can't This happens every year, as you say, and I can't keep my head around who is getting upset? They celebrate Christmas in Japan. You know, it's never been a Christian country. The Christian population of Japan's very I know friends who are missionaries in Japan and it's a real battle to get a hearing for Christianity in Japan. But they love Christmas. And they said, I write Christmas and they call it Christmas. So I just I don't understand the opposition.
Speaker 3: We will be celebrating Christmas here, but it makes me sad for also the younger generation, for the kids. It's such an exciting time of year and to go and see Santa, for all the traditions that come with it. To take that away, to take Christmas away, replace it with winter and sometimes somehow helping them.
Speaker 4: Take You can tear down all these traditions, these institutions, but what are you replacing them with? Nothing? So what does that lead to? A flattened, hollowed out human experience. You're just removing a whole element of joy in life and fun and getting together as a family, and you're replacing it with nothing. So I think it's really sad. And my other theory around why people are so allergic to the term Christmas is because it has the name Christ in it, and it's in turnalized anti Semitism because Christ is one of the most successful and famous Jews of all time. So maybe it's also deep internalized anti Semitism around the Western world that makes them so allergic to Christmas.
Speaker 6: Which it's also a hatred of Western civilization. Our civilization for a thousand years has been built on Christian values, and even people who are really aggressive atheists or real secularist or whatever, they don't realize the value for the individual, the kind of legal system we have, the concept of democracy. All the ideas which have made us who we are come from.
Speaker 2: That Christian tradition and that Christian worldview, absolutely.
Speaker 4: And we have to celebrate it.
Speaker 5: We have to keep fighting for it.
Speaker 3: Shouldn't be having to fight for it, should not be being taken away from us but staying. In the UK, the UK government has released a video showcasing their digital ID system that's set to be rolled out next year, and in this video they attempt to paint anyone who uses a physical idea as someone who's just clumsy and outdated.
Speaker 2: Can I get a pint of log of leasts? Yeah, of course it's got someone here.
Speaker 10: Okay, hid have a pint of Christmas cracker please. So we're changing the law so that next Christmas young people will have their ID on their phone, so they won't have all of the hassle of needing to get ID or leaving their idea at home or their paper ID getting lost or damaged. So it means that giving an ID is safer than it's ever.
Speaker 3: Been before, safer than it's ever been before.
Speaker 4: I'm not too sure about that.
Speaker 3: There are still concerns around digital IDs and the security around them.
Speaker 4: So what do you think of that ad? Well, the ad left a very sour taste in my mouth. I must say. Depicting anyone that prefers the old school ID is somehow stupid or bumbling is just insulted. But I mean, I must admit on this one, I might be a little contrarian on sky. Here in New South Wales. We do have our driver's license on our Service New South Wales apps, and I must say I don't even carry a wallet around anymore. I've got my debit card on there, my license everything.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: I can see Kel looking a bit concerned over there, but I you know, as a gender native, it's just I can't get around the old school paper stuff. I'm sorry. So I am a fan of what we have here in New South Wales, but I do not think it should be mandated. And I think claiming that anyone who prefers the old school system is somehow stupid, I think that's really wrong.
Speaker 3: I think there are still concerns that no one should really be forced into getting this digital idea.
Speaker 6: And also concerns about what it's really all about. I mean, the impression that I get from that commercial is they're lying to you. They're telling you you need this on your phone so that you can buy a bier. Well, only if you're lead young or look young. That's not what it's all about. This is an app which on your phone I take it can track wherever you are and track every movement. You will live in a surveillance society where if the government wants to, it can know where you are at any minute, any time of the day, any day of the week, and it's all there, and I can check where you were at eleven o'clock last Thursday morning. I just think it's very close to big Brother is watching you. Yeah, and that worries me.
Speaker 4: I think so too.
Speaker 3: I think there are concerns when everyone is forced to sign up to this. If you want to and it's easier and you want to go out to the pub and buy whatever you want and not be clumsy, Sure, but I agree with you, Cal's not offs.
Speaker 6: There's something going on. There's another agenda. Remember they brought out this health thing where you can have this my health and everything your doctor tells you ends up being loaded there, and they keep reassuring you, no, no, it's going to be perfectly right. Only authorized individuals will be able to get into it, including the sales staff at the local chemist. But you know, just author right, But you could opt So I opted out and I'm not in it.
Speaker 2: I'm not part of it.
Speaker 6: When they bring in a digital idea and they say you can't opt out, You're getting this whether you want it or not. They've got another agenda.
Speaker 5: I think, so absolutely right.
Speaker 3: Well you have to go to a break stay with us though, the woke take on gingerbread people.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's right.
Speaker 3: You can now buy non binary gingerbread. That's next, welcome back to the late debate. Well, who loves gingerbread, especially at this time of the year, and who wants to make gingerbread about gender? Well, if you happen to be interested in that work rubbish, you can now buy non binary gingerbread people. That is right, non binary gingerbread people.
Speaker 5: There, it is right there, Freyer.
Speaker 4: What are they doing.
Speaker 3: They're trying to take away Christmas from us?
Speaker 4: And now this nothing is safe. Nothing is safe anymore, not even our gingerbread men are safe from being rebranded and co opted by the left to be some sort of grand political statement and virtue signaling attempt. It's so sad. Just leave the gingerbread men alone. It's clearly a man. But actually, I mean, like it's just stupid, Like nothing is safe anymore. What does it even achieve?
Speaker 2: Caw nothing?
Speaker 1: You look at the picture?
Speaker 6: Can we have that image back on the screen because the little thing they have labeled a gingerbread people looks exactly like a regular gingerbread man. It's no different, right, they haven't changed anything. There aren't little bits in gingerbread man, so it doesn't mean we should.
Speaker 5: Call them out.
Speaker 3: We could get a gingerbread man and then this gingerbread people put them up on the screen on top of.
Speaker 6: That comes from the nursery rhyme, And in the nursery rhyme, man is the rhyme word run Run as fast as you can. You can't catch me. I'm the gingerbread man. You can't have gingerbread you know I'm expensive, I'm not cheap, and you can't buy me. I'm the gingerbread people. It doesn't work as a nursery.
Speaker 1: Rhyme, does it? So I'm sorry, it's just nuts. Do loney things like this.
Speaker 3: I have no one is buying gingerbread people. We cannot support that.
Speaker 5: Bears.
Speaker 3: Disney appears to be finally backing out of culture Wars after years of backlash, and the company has recently been taking an active role in moving away from political issues. The company confirmed to Fox News Digital that it would be removing a transgender storyline from the upcoming animated Pixar series Win or Lose as process, and said that when it comes to animated content for a younger audience, we recognize that many parents would prefer to discuss certain subjects with their children on their own terms and their own timeline. Frey are finally some common sense from Disney, finally.
Speaker 4: But the thing that has brought about this common sense is that they've realized people do not want to go to the movies and have political agendas shoved down their throat. It's like there's no such thing as entertainment anymore in Hollywood. Everything has to be some sort of message about whatever cultural war issue they're crusading about that day, and people don't want that. You just sometimes you want to switch off. You want to go to the movies. You want to not be scared about what your children are going to be watching, and you just want some entertainment. So Disney has finally realized that ordinary people do not want ideologies shove down their throat every time they turn on the TV. Cal do you agree?
Speaker 6: Oh, look what we need to say, and you want good news for Christmas?
Speaker 2: Wok is over. Wok is dead.
Speaker 6: The vast majority of the population have decided they're fed up to the back teeth with being having this dreadful work stuff. And so that's what the that's what the Trump election in America means. Work is over, work has gone. That's what our voice vote here forty six was telling us. Worker is over, Wokers dead, so the work can go on. Being a ten percent little minority in the population won't affect us.
Speaker 3: And on that note of work being over, this ought to get some shoppers in the right mood. And automated window display in New York City. It's an Arizita store. I'm not sure if I'm pronouncing that correctly. Appears to be doing the Trump dance.
Speaker 4: Take a look at this, but.
Speaker 3: To see it going viral everywhere, and that is all we have time for on at the late debate.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much for joining us.
Speaker 3: Wishing you a very merry Christmas. Coming up next to the liberals in power too.