Speaker 1: Go get morning every day, every lady, gentlemen, adelaides, good friends, Welcome to some of the best bits of jerdy and hazy from across here.
Speaker 2: And I'll tell you this much for free. We've all aged terribly the last ten months.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what happens when you get up for a year at four am you look seventy.
Speaker 2: Not Oh my gosh. Yeah, those crows feet, a few more grays coming through, gross feet. We may we got gross feeds around your eyes. Smile lines.
Speaker 3: It means you've smiled in your life.
Speaker 2: Okay, I just like that. You'll just go on, you know what, buger it. I'm just gonna let myself go. You are everybody together, then you've got exceptions like you know, kind of rosy and folks like that who are genuinely pretty much flaws. It's not for you, Connor, this segment's not for you, all right. Yeah, it's not for you either, Darcy Foggerty, those piercing, beautiful green eyes. I want to do a new thing where if you've got some weird and wonderful bits, let's celebrate it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Let's form our own little wolf pack. I tend to think of myself as a one male wolf pack.
Speaker 5: Look at this, it's growls and unhealthy.
Speaker 2: And my wolf pack it grew by one. Now was that looks cross, smells grass? Put that away? So were there are two of them? There were two of us in the wolf pack. I was alone first in the pack. And let's do that away. Put it away on fire? Oh very nice. And that speech on the hangover from Allen, I feel like, what are you looking for? Okay? So I want people to call through or text to as well for double nine one nine nine one nine, but mainly call third and twenty four ten. Your weird and wonderful little body bits. Those little bits are making go, what's that? What was that dangling there? That shouldn't be there? That's a little bit gross. Let's celebrate it.
Speaker 3: Where's this come from?
Speaker 2: Because I am now in this club, I'm the junior vice resident. Because I was looking at myself the other day and I just sort of.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's unusual.
Speaker 2: Yeah, really studying myself in the mirror. And I got down to hours, so three hours and twenty minutes in and I looked down towards my feet and I've got this big gross ball on the inside of my ankle. Wow, I'll show you jok bit you see up on there. So I've got this big giant cyst the inside of my ankle. Right, Well, it turns out it's a ganglion syst that we think and we hope because I've spoken to some people, mainly produced Zoe, who's also had a gangly insist before. Yeah, in fact saying that I did google it, and you know what happens when you google things? Medically, it turned out it's telling me I've got scurvy gout and also gangreen all in one. And I hadn't even finished tiping sentence, like you're a discussing pig.
Speaker 3: The next next minute you're watching those videos with it like squeezing black head.
Speaker 2: You can't turn away what is happening? So let's celebrate your weird and wonderful bits. Have you got one for us? I've got I don't know if well, now you have to say it.
Speaker 3: Well, I've got like a little skin tag, like real high on my inner thigh, as high as you can get.
Speaker 2: What are you saying?
Speaker 6: Well, it's from friction.
Speaker 2: What's going on? Are you amaphrodite? It's very tiny. Yeah, I'm produced with yourself. Goodness, mate, you're just trying to have some fun here. You don't take it, don't take it back to Tasmania. Sorry, that's fat. I promise I'd never go down that path again. But here we are, it's Wednesday doing it. Sorry, stop leading me there.
Speaker 3: Speaking of Tasmania, where there's all those jokes about second heads, I pretty much had one because I like, I had like also a skin tag, like on, an extra bit of skin on my ear that I was born with. Yeah, I had it removed after I went to high school and a few of the.
Speaker 2: Boys had a bit of feedback what it was.
Speaker 3: They were like, that's not right, it's not And yet here I am, all these years later, working with another adolescent child.
Speaker 2: Yes, with just the one head at the Mainland good times. Can we invite producers zoie to the microphone?
Speaker 7: So yeah, Well, as you know, I had a ganglion. Well I smacked it with an encyclopedia. You get rid of the Bible is the way to go.
Speaker 2: I had that.
Speaker 7: But yeah, I've got a couple of weird.
Speaker 3: Little bits, all solid bits of literature.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 7: I've got a a poorly placed mole, right right, up right at the top of.
Speaker 2: My bat crack is a bad placement for the mole.
Speaker 3: Not good? You got something?
Speaker 2: Yeah, look, I've got a few, but probably the one I'm happy to talk about on air would be my third nipple. Oh that's gross love it nipple. Yeah, but he's got other things going on.
Speaker 3: He's got other redeeming features.
Speaker 2: Hang on a sex. So how did you know it was a confirmed by a doctor that's a third nipple?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I thought it was like a pimple or something, and I kept trying to pop it.
Speaker 2: Said I'll tell you what. Nipples are hard to pop that day up and yeah, doctor sort Yeah. The reason why can't do it?
Speaker 3: Nipple?
Speaker 2: It's only like tiny, like it's literally the size of a male. Okay, tiny cute sometimes grows hands out of it too. Oh see, you're what we're talking about. Join this weird and wonderful wolf pack? You're sic.
Speaker 6: Should we go to Amelio?
Speaker 3: Hello Amelios, you very well, thank you. What what permits you to join our wolf pack this morning?
Speaker 4: You know, I just got to embrace it. You've got to just accept everything about yourself, you know what I mean? So I have it's called a they call it like a floating poe or a bunk po where you know you got a pinky pope, but the one next to it, it's sort of stitched up high and it's just will glow that extra length black of metatassia and fat. It's actually mostly most common with women and not not males, so maybe that's what brings up my family side. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't congratulations on your bung toe though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, thank you, hey, welcome to the club as well. Very exclusive.
Speaker 4: Oh well not for long. I'm looking at having the surgery done for it, which is going to keep me off my feet for about three months.
Speaker 5: Part.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just something I'll be wanting to do for years.
Speaker 3: All right, Well then we'll have to kick you out of the clubs. We might send you off to the beach house as well.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely we will. Looking for something to do these school holidays, a beach house is a perfect destination for a fun field day out. It's more in front of their house, the beach house with thongs and scare the children. No, it can be very very offensive. O full double O nine on nine nine one nine. This one I've web toes. It made me look like a human frog. That's from General Lockley's What.
Speaker 3: About this one? This is from Belinda? It only I have a thick black hair that grows out of my chin every couple of points.
Speaker 2: Yes, how many people, and I'm a victim as well get these random road black hairs. So now I sprout every couple of weeks, are really thick black hair out the side of my ear? Not not even in my year? Soak out the side of my ear, and my hair is dangerously thinning. So I'm assuming that it was a hair that was originally on top of my head and it's gone through my brain and somehow it comes out the side of my ear.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, okay, yeah, just go and screw you are you're going books?
Speaker 2: Oh so you got no rogue hairs? No, I don't no rogue hairs at all.
Speaker 3: I'm okay. Here's a fun fact about me. I'm the least hairy erious person you will ever meet in your life.
Speaker 2: I'm lucky for.
Speaker 3: Sun I'm sing. I'm sensing Abby's got some waxing issues.
Speaker 5: Linda is lucky to only have to do it every few weeks. I'm like every day pulling things out of my chin. Really there's lots of stuff going on in this body.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you those old ginaires Jades has been quite an adventure over the last sort of day or so.
Speaker 3: Not just for you, for everyone surrounding you. It's been a real rollercoaster ride.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it has. Yeah, got my wisdom teeth out. Yesterday I just took it on. You know. They said, oh, are you sure? You sure you want to get this done? It might kill a normal man. But I said, no, what And then I got under the chair and.
Speaker 3: As I doing, you got under the chair, had how many drugs you had?
Speaker 2: You got? I was hiding and then I was in the chair getting it done, and they they're like, stop laughing. I'm like, it's so funny to me though, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: When people were like I was getting text from mates, I'm like, wow, don't forget about nineteen eighty nine Grand Final. Very interesting jenners for.
Speaker 7: That first bound because the yats came off, the winger went straight for.
Speaker 4: Dermot Burren and Dermot's down on his knee, so as.
Speaker 2: You can see, Derman brown and broken ribs placed through on a grand filet.
Speaker 3: So you got nothing compared to Andrew Hayes in the dentist chair. Wow, that's incredible stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I just wonder, is what I went through yesterday? Do you think I'm just putting it out there? It's just food for thought, and of course you can get involved this ladies on thirteen and twenty fourteen four double nine one nine nine on nine is what I went through? Do you think that would be more painful than choppers?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, you didn't, are you? I just putted it out there.
Speaker 3: I just wonder are you still high?
Speaker 2: Like what do you mean?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yes, I'd love the ladies have a discussion. Yet, I would love the ladies to get involved here on thirteen twenty four ten, he's squeezing a water melon out of you near the regions less painful than going to the dentist like Andrew Hayes, and I can't take your toughness seriously when you stand there looking like a chipmunk and not just a full chipmunk. You're not even a full chipmunk, You're a half chipmunk. Because one side of your cheeks is like you've got seventy two nuts stored in them for winter, but the other side is just skinny. You're going to be very hungry on your left side.
Speaker 2: My friend. Yeah, jeez, wow, it didn't Jody Turn. I just sort of threw it out there, so you actually handle this, just cast it out there and then.
Speaker 3: But the funny part about that is your wife is about to go through childbirth for the third time. So I very dare you half chipmunk to go home and suggest to her that what she's about to go through is less painful than you having a couple.
Speaker 2: Of teeth out. That's a similar response to when I did say to my wife when she was talking about child birth two birds without without drugs as well. Yeah, and oh no before the cramps now growing before.
Speaker 3: Oh oh my god, oh four double nine one nine nine one time nine. The text line that's open to ladies. All the food back for Andrew Hayes this morning, and if you would really like to know just how tough he was feeling right before the surgery. This is the message that he sent to our group chat. If I don't make it through surgery, don't replace me. Just run best off shows and tell Karen not to remarry on.
Speaker 2: That sort of opera. I don't want to be replaced in any fashion.
Speaker 3: You thought you were going to die, so shut up. Oh let's go to Tana.
Speaker 2: Hi, Tana, good morning, Happy Friday.
Speaker 3: Do you have some thoughts for Andrew? Oh?
Speaker 6: Yes, I do, thank you for asking. I gave birth and you know what, it didn't hurt at all, said no parent ever who out. I'm sorry, Hazy, but unless you have forcibly pushed a twenty centimeter truth out of a ten centimeter hole, completely come free, that's the most outrage thing you've ever suggested.
Speaker 2: I thought, Okay, I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.
Speaker 3: I've never seen a tooth that big either.
Speaker 2: Just quiet well here and Tana finally she left us with this.
Speaker 3: Oh dear, what a shame. The diary's already done for this week because Tana would have made it.
Speaker 2: Do you know what, Tana, we're going to give you one hundred dollars snitth house about you.
Speaker 6: You're still completely outright.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten, When did you wake up in a coffin? It's very niche, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Last week it was a whale callist, and in twenty four to ten if you're inside a whale this week, it's call less if you're currently alive in a coffin.
Speaker 2: Oh, we love the topic of death, but in this particular case, it was death and came back to life. What about this.
Speaker 3: I'm a beautiful story of resurgence.
Speaker 2: That's redemption, isn't it. Seventy six year old woman was declared dead at a hospital in Ecuador astonished her relatives by knocking on her coffin during her wake.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine you're at a wake, everything's quiet, the priest is doing their bit, and next minute you hear.
Speaker 2: Hello. More relatives left the coffin behind and rushed retired nurse at Bella Montoya back to the hospital after the wake Friday in the central city of baba Jo, about seventy kilometers northeast of Gui la Quil. It's made all that up, by the way, son Gilberto told the Associated Press, it is just the most outrageous story. Like sometimes and every time you've been to a funeral as well. Yeah, and look, and with all due respect everyone who's passed on, who's not listening, by the way, So why am I saying that? Seriously? Are you apologizing to dead people? I don't really know. That's unnecessary Andrew unnecessary. How many people do I think listen to this that are dead, even registered people. You see the cast and you're like, just imagine, just imagine if it moved or there was something going on you did hear or not? Oh my god, it never happens. It's hideous, isn't it. I tell you what, I find a nickel every time that's happened in Ecuador. Yeah, the Ecuadorians crazy cats.
Speaker 3: Seriously, God, can you just get it right when you pronounce someone dead that's in advance.
Speaker 2: Well what about the doctor as well? So right now, Oh my god, I've just made a really really big mistake. Who was a doctor? Was it this guy?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 2: Everybody?
Speaker 3: Hi? Oh my god, Hi everybody. Hi Ecuadorian dougda Nick.
Speaker 2: You said she was dead? Because no, no, no, no, no no, I said she was dead. Tired