Speaker 1: Well, those and gentlemen, welcome to the podcast. And who would have thought that one of Jodi Oddie's top strength would be this reciting the lyrics to Billy Joel's absolute epic classic Gofer Judes Steve's.
Speaker 2: Bomb, Sugar Rae, Pamela, John Randall, the King and I and the Ketcherman in the.
Speaker 3: Right, Gayson how a vaccine, England's got a new Queen Scrusian Liver Raia good bar.
Speaker 1: She could just go on and on.
Speaker 4: You really sprung that on me too, Yeah, and it's fine.
Speaker 1: It was a real pressure test out of nowhere. Yeah, didn't you excel?
Speaker 4: Can I?
Speaker 3: Can?
Speaker 4: I sing Billy Joel?
Speaker 1: And then afterwards you look me dead and and said, never do that again. Never do that again, because I'll come back and I'll get you.
Speaker 4: I'll haunt you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That was part of ask Us Anything, A nice little part of the show.
Speaker 3: I also had some sort of horrible makeup disaster. Can you imagine being caught on camera with no makeup? That very nearly happened.
Speaker 1: I thought you were about to say something like you accidentally put lipstick where your eyeliner should have been.
Speaker 3: I kind of did Is that sort of situation. I just slapped everything on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she had lipstick. You look, I was coming out of your eyes. It was like, what's going on here? She got stig matter, bit of st.
Speaker 3: Bit of stigma from the Live Golf, Live Cross.
Speaker 1: We laugh when we say stig mat, don't we? Also, halle Berry, there is a photo going around of her completely starkers on her Aboutcony.
Speaker 4: Which does real research on this, haven't you?
Speaker 1: It's content. I really want to know the product before I talk about it, and I started for almost hours of it.
Speaker 4: I implored you for your dedication to your craft.
Speaker 1: Yes, thirteen twenty four ten, we put it out there, what weird and wonderful things have your neighbors been up to?
Speaker 3: If only you dedicate yourself to other stuff surrounding this show, that'd be great.
Speaker 1: What you need to do is information you need to get into my brain. Need to do it via halle Berry.
Speaker 4: Okay, dude, that's going to be hard to do.
Speaker 1: Enjoy the podcast.
Speaker 5: Halle Berry's been busy.
Speaker 4: Oh I saw that.
Speaker 3: I kind of I'm sort of torn with that because I don't like women objectifying themselves and just going, oh, that's all I'm about being naked. But also I kind of liked how liberating it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, halle Berry stripped down for a happy over over the weekend about a week ago. In the photo, she's covering her chest with her arm and leaning over the balcony railing which is strategically used to cover her bottom half in shadows, and she said happy Saturday and just posted on Instagram. She gets some kind of feedback re enacting it right now.
Speaker 3: So it was a bit like cover your chest and then lean over the balcony and she had a glass of wine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so just like this, Yes, just that's exactly like that. I know this is definitely not a visual medium, but just know that what Joey's doing right now is perfectly in sync with what how.
Speaker 3: He Bury did and exactly what halle Bury's body looks like the perfect replica.
Speaker 1: Well done, joe and letting all the shadows and everything else take care of business downstairs, right, you can't see too many things? Well, the comments were saying what happens when I zoom in? Apparently not much?
Speaker 3: Okay, so it's just like that casual snap that someone's taken from somewhere.
Speaker 5: Yeahct exactly like your friend's.
Speaker 3: Friends just going, oh, hell, are you look really good naked right now? Holding your glass one on a balcony, leaping over. I'm just going to take a casual snap.
Speaker 1: I hope I don't mind. But I took a photo of it. And perhaps that was a neighbor too, Like, hey, Haley, do you want this photo because I took a photo of you, because you know, being us friendly neighbors. Yeah, thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 3: What if you caught your neighbors doing I feel like I feel like you've been sprung doing something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I remember back in the day.
Speaker 1: We used to live in a share house in Brompton, and look, I wasn't so smart back then, much more educated now. I used to sun tan naked in the backyard all the time. But we had surrounding houses that would look down into our house. Yeah, so consistently have glasses on. You can see people looking down. And originally it was uncomfortable, but then I got quite comfortable with it.
Speaker 3: Right where you quite enjoyed people watching new sunbake.
Speaker 1: Days maybe a little bit, in the words of Halle very maybe was quite liberating towards the end.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's very interesting. Riddle me this when you soun make naked and you still do it in your backyard. I know that.
Speaker 5: Excuse me, I've got children.
Speaker 4: Do you cover your do you cover your bits?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah you do.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So what I said was, well, I'd have to.
Speaker 1: Import a football sock that was designed for Sill O'Neill. I'll get one of Charlie Dixon's old socks from Gold Coast Speak, size sixteen.
Speaker 5: Get him in there. We're laughing just a little anklet for me.
Speaker 3: The job just just what of lotties little sockets?
Speaker 4: That's all you did? The size to Charles sock.
Speaker 1: Hey, lotty, my gorgeous little two year old, Can I borrow one of your sockets?
Speaker 5: Are you catching some rays?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Hey?
Speaker 5: Why have you one sock one? Where's your other?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: I was just catching some rays, no problems. Thirteen twenty four ten. What have you caught your neighbors doing?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 5: I also went out, you're living your share house in Prospects.
Speaker 1: I had a couple of neighbors two doors down that got done with a giant marijuana den. Yeah, roight the backyard and they were lovely people. Yeah, just kind of for whatever reason, disappeared.
Speaker 3: I feel like there's two parts of prospect. One's like marijuana Den prospect and the other is just like just borderline North Adelaide, Yeah prospect. So yeah, it's confusing, isn't it.
Speaker 1: It's funny how can you never know what you're going to get?
Speaker 5: You can really separate two.
Speaker 1: Different sort of societies exactly thirteen twenty four to ten. If you got a good one, where have you caught your name's doing? Well?
Speaker 5: Take your calls next to nothing, But it's.
Speaker 3: A cozy winter get away or escaping to a tropical paradise.
Speaker 5: You're thinking about an early winter escape? What if dot com has just the place?
Speaker 3: Check out great accommodation deals across Australia on the waterfapp.
Speaker 1: What if it's Aussie for travel and we're talking about.
Speaker 3: What you caught your neighbors doing. I've got some interesting neighbors, you know that.
Speaker 5: You really do?
Speaker 1: Do you want to let the war? In fact, you've spoken about this before, so do tell us again? Who are your neighbors and what do they do?
Speaker 3: So we share an alleyway with mom. It's a special math even say it it's a special sort of massage place.
Speaker 4: What sort of Well, it's not.
Speaker 5: Like it because I got a really tight neck.
Speaker 4: No, it's not. It won't fix that.
Speaker 1: My hamstrings are always it's.
Speaker 4: Not about that.
Speaker 3: Oh it'll fix some other stuff, okay, but just not your sore ailments, right, Okay.
Speaker 4: We have some real interesting types just up and down the lame way.
Speaker 1: So you've seen some stuff, have I? Those eyes have seen some stuff. Oh boy, I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't unsee what I've seen. Let's just put it.
Speaker 1: That, okay, and off the back of our halle Berry as well, which the photo was taken by her partner, I think, but it looks like it could be taken by neighbor, as she's just beautifully stark as on the balcony saying yeah whatever, I don't care. I'm having a glass of wine. Deal.
Speaker 4: Okay. So the whole premise of that is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: You just think of neighbors snapped that shot and it hasn't been completely and utterly set up with air brushing some sort of professional photographer.
Speaker 4: Oh he's hally naked, just having a glass of wine in the balcony strategically placed like the railing. Come on, there is not that naive, no I.
Speaker 1: Am, because I think that there is a chance that even halle Berry's worst is actually pretty perfect.
Speaker 4: What have you caught your neighbors doing? Peyton? Oh, twelve year old Peyton? Is this my daughter?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Hi, Peyton, Hi?
Speaker 6: How are you?
Speaker 7: I'm good?
Speaker 2: How are you good?
Speaker 4: Thank you? It's not my daughter. What did you call? What did you catch your neighbor doing?
Speaker 7: I caught them doing wearing track pants and the jumper in a pool?
Speaker 1: Oh okay?
Speaker 4: Were they fully dressed in a pool?
Speaker 5: Was this during the day?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, Peyton. I believe what they were having was a bid life crisis. Usually what happens.
Speaker 4: Do you know what a midlife crisis is? Patient? Nope, nope, thank you for Let's go to Katie from Harvey. What do you catch your neighbors doing?
Speaker 7: Good morning?
Speaker 4: Joe's and horse?
Speaker 7: How are you?
Speaker 1: Yes? Come on?
Speaker 5: Thank you so much, Katie.
Speaker 3: Okay, this was my old neighbor, so I'm happy to share this story.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 7: So every Saturday afternoon, around four o'clock, a lovely neighbor would leave. The wife would leave. I don't know what she was doing. Yeah, And the husband, obviously maybe had to earn his weekly pocket money, had to do his chores, so he had to get the washing in and with out a doubt, every Saturday at four o'clock, old mate would go out there and get the washing in completely.
Speaker 4: Starkers, Yes, Wow, Katie, do you buy chance? Do you live next to Andrew Hayes?
Speaker 6: I did?
Speaker 8: I might.
Speaker 6: Now, yeah, that's finally meet you.
Speaker 1: Sorry about the sockets.
Speaker 4: You had a bit of a makeup disaster this week.
Speaker 3: You know, I've been covering the live golf, right, So I left the house the other morning very early, at about I don't know, six o'clock, while you guys were already in here.
Speaker 1: I was going to say, careful you say here, Well, we've been in here since three thirty frantically planning, and.
Speaker 3: I've pulled out of the driveway, and I realized that I didn't have my makeup bag, which lives permanently resides in my handbag, right, so I've just got a full supply for when I need it for the TV stuff. So I was like, I can't, I've got to go to Channel ten. So I ran back inside frantically searched the house and I couldn't find it anywhere, and I was running late for something unusual, and I thought, screw it, I'd just put on the bear basics like I do every morning. So I've just like a light touch ups so you know what I mean. It was just like primer, base foundation, I shadow, eyeline, I mascara, brow peets or blush, highlighter, and some lip gloss.
Speaker 1: That's it. That's it, that's it. Yeah, quick, quick, forty five minute process.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 4: But in my head, I'm thinking, I don't have my makeupag. I don't know where it is.
Speaker 3: I'll have to go home at some stage during the day before I have to do the pointy end of the Live Cross scenario turns out between stalking Greg Norman's private jet and working out how to pronounce books Kepler.
Speaker 4: I didn't get the chance.
Speaker 1: Just to jump in. It's cool, Kepler. We're not talking Kepler about it, Bradley.
Speaker 4: We're talking Kepler potatoes. I know they're.
Speaker 3: Kipler anyway, My point being in between potatoes and Brooks, I couldn't get home. So it's very getting veryly close to the time that I had to drive to Grange from Greenhill Road and I was frantically finishing my story. You know what that feelings like. It's like, oh my god, this is the is not going to make it. I'm not going to make it. So I turn around to the girls in the female pod that I work in on does anyone have any makeup? There?
Speaker 4: Anyone having it?
Speaker 3: And they're all twenty five and beautifully fresh, gorgeous looking skin.
Speaker 4: I'm like, does anyone have any foundation?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 4: All like nut? Why hate you? So I get in the car and I'm driving down there. I like, what do I do? What do I do? What do we do? I get to Grange, I still don't have any makeup on.
Speaker 3: My face these ten minutes before I'm on air, and so I'm like, oh Jesus, I'm just oh, what do I do?
Speaker 4: And it was a moment for me.
Speaker 3: I'm about to go on television with no makeup on, and it was absolutely terrifying.
Speaker 1: So what would that feel like from a man's perpective for someone who doesn't wear makeup? Usually sometimes we make up, we have to. If we read if I were at eleven thirty in the morning for the morning years, I will keep it on for the rest today and go to a cafe and just sort of strutting the air his fallless complexion in my guard.
Speaker 5: But would it the equivalent I'm really scared of.
Speaker 1: Turning up to a cross without a jacket and tie.
Speaker 3: Right, same you, well, we naked, same but worse worse, I reckon if you were to for me to front up on TV with that makeup was absolutely horrifying.
Speaker 4: I can't begin to tell.
Speaker 5: You if you were packing it is two way street.
Speaker 1: What about the viewers they were having here?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: Fortunately, at the last minute I managed to scab a palette off one of the girls that was working there, one of the pr girls. But I just literally smeete it on my face, so I looked. I looked like my four year old had been playing dress up. Come you here, mummy, that's red lipstick on your eye brows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you look like an old English lady of the night. That's a good look.
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 4: Is that just lain or is that probably every woman's worst nightmare? Thirteen twenty four ten. Get involved here. I want to hear from the people who are completely.
Speaker 3: Comfortable to walk out of their home every day go to work with no makeup on. I want to hear from the people who will not leave their house without a full face of makeup. And I want to hear from the men like Hazy who like to wear makeup in their spare time and just go to a cafe and.
Speaker 4: Go, look at how gorgey I look today.
Speaker 1: Look at my paws? Aren't they beautiful? And not disgustingly?
Speaker 4: Oily thirteen twenty four ten. Your makeup habits, guys, get involved.
Speaker 5: Joy, he's in here looking lovely with your makeup on.
Speaker 4: It's a light touch up.
Speaker 1: Have you got makeup on it all the time?
Speaker 4: I'm such a natural beauty. Do I even need it?
Speaker 8: That?
Speaker 5: I wouldn't have thought.
Speaker 4: No, we were just talking about yesterday.
Speaker 3: I nearly went to air a lot of Live Cross with no makeup because actually Peyton, my eldest, second oldest, Oh god, I just really have to get the order of my children.
Speaker 1: Right, don't know here you do?
Speaker 4: Anyway, She's stole my makeup egg, so I didn't have it. So I nearly had to do a live Cross with no makeup on.
Speaker 1: And just to explain to the to the guys in situation of that, that's that's confronting. Would feel like, that's like turning up somewhere without pants on. Yeah, because guys like get we've got pretty.
Speaker 4: Easy, which you kind of do all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And sometimes see exactly right. Sometimes coming up in the elevator nover in the morning, I look at myself. I catch my reflection and.
Speaker 4: Go, whoa, oh, you've got no pants on.
Speaker 5: People are going to deal with that. And it faced like that, no pants.
Speaker 4: It will goodings to say to you, mate, gonna put some pants on?
Speaker 5: Why are you wearing andies on your head?
Speaker 1: No? I was dark. I couldn't see. No, that's what happens.
Speaker 4: It's actually quite intimidating. Anyway. Let's go to Amanda from Oakland's Park. Amanda, are you? Are you a makeup girl or a Sands makeup girl?
Speaker 1: I am all natural.
Speaker 6: I cannot stand the stuff really, really am I barely put.
Speaker 1: It on probably three times a year.
Speaker 6: Maybe if I'm going out somewhere nice, can I address me? Yeah, then maybe I might put a little bit of foundation and I shadowed.
Speaker 1: It's probably about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not very often at all.
Speaker 3: And you don't, I mean I feel incredibly self conscious when I don't have makeup on.
Speaker 4: You don't I.
Speaker 8: Feel more conscious with it on?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's so fascinating.
Speaker 1: I just I feel like everybody's now I was like clown.
Speaker 6: That's what I feel like, I feel like I'm a clown and I'm just not like you've got my astor.
Speaker 3: I so admire women that can like not wear makeup and just be like, yeah, so good about myself.
Speaker 1: Alicia, It's like, well, look what she's doing. Oh, that's right, she's one of the most gifted artis that's ever touched the piano and singing to a microphone.
Speaker 5: That helps too, Doesn't it get for that self confidence?
Speaker 4: Yes, exactly right, Jacqueline, good morning.
Speaker 8: Ah hire you beautiful.
Speaker 4: People, We're so good. Do you wear my gup?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 8: I thought, actually, I'm I'm absolutely allergic to it because it makes me look like completely ridiculous. I'd mix up all of it. But I wanted to tell you guys, I went to a job interview, Yes, and I wear dentures and I forgot to put my blinking dentures in so luckily, luckily I got to wear a mask for the whole interview. But then they needed to take my photo. Oh no, so I had ate my mask off. So that was extremely embarrassing. So yeah, no makeup, no jackets or pants for me, and sometimes no dentires.
Speaker 1: That's really stripping it back, isn't.
Speaker 8: It absolutely did you get them?
Speaker 2: Raw me?
Speaker 8: When I handle that, you're getting none of me.
Speaker 4: I love that from you, Jacqueline, Thank you so much. Cursy from Oakdin. Do you wear makeup?
Speaker 6: Look? I am with you, Journey, I am makeup all the way. I am fluorescent white redhead. If I don't wear makeup, I just look sick. Everyone keeps darsting do you feel okay? Do you feel okay? So, but the one day where I go okay, I'm just going down the end of the road to feed the ducks of my daughter. Oh good, I'm safe bummed into four different groups of people mums from the school of course, yes, and I'm like going, oh great. You know, I'm wearing the daggiest outfit ever trackies and looking like death with no makeup on, probably brush my hair, so like five seconds, yeah, and I bump into all these people.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 6: It wouldn't script it.
Speaker 4: No, that's actually Murphy's law.
Speaker 3: When you when you're looking not your best, you run into everyone you don't want to run into.
Speaker 4: Kirsty, So I don't feel bad.
Speaker 6: Oh look, you know it doesn't matter. It's sell good. I just went to the local cafe and had a drink instead took the edge off.
Speaker 3: So my safe place, Andrew Hayes, is the Avenues, right, So I just go there like three times a day, go to Cole's, get some groceries. And I was going their sands makeup for a very long time until someone sent to a friend of mine. Oh I saw Jody to get the avenuws the other day. God she looked a bit haggard.
Speaker 5: Oh jeez, safe space anymore.
Speaker 4: Now I can't even go to the Avenues without Mscara Cursey.
Speaker 1: We didn't you send Cursey along to the beach house if you look at something to do their school holidays, beach house is perfect destination from front field day at It's more fun at their house, the beach House, and just with Cursey as well. Shout out to the really paled skin community. Yes, my wife is a member of them, and I think we've mentioned it before. Like if you put a white up against you can probably your heartbeat. Skin almost goes see through. So that's very good. Say no, not me, though, beautifully tanned covered in fake tan. Don't touch me or I'll put a stain on you. Let's say I live golf as well, no doubt you're watching Channel seven news last night from six o'clock and if you were, you would have sent a cod word. So if you want us to send you along Live Golf Adelaie, high Stakes Week and Shotgun Starts fan Village fund the headline artists, including Aussie DJ Sensation Fisher, visit late livegolf dot com. Call us right now in the code word thirteen twenty.
Speaker 4: Fourteen, I can think of my head. Don't touch me. I'll put a stain on you.
Speaker 5: It's a it's a good solid warning that comes with me. Jodey and Hazes. Ask us anything.
Speaker 1: Is your sixty seconds?
Speaker 5: There's the you know what?
Speaker 1: Let's say just I've just pressed the avatar really rocked me?
Speaker 4: Is that raddled you are by Avatar?
Speaker 1: Sorry about that? Everyone, Let's start again. Ask us anything and let's welcome to producer Sean. Hello, mate, good morning, good morning. I'm just like you. The Little Blue Men? Did it really flye down in a be I just hipped a whole glass of water across the panel because I was like, whoa abby talking about avatar aliens really.
Speaker 4: Rocks my goodness me?
Speaker 1: Anyway, Yeah, let's get back on track.
Speaker 3: Segment Breakfast at over nine one nine dot com dot are you If you want to ask us anything, go for it, Seawan.
Speaker 9: And look, our listeners are wanting to know the juicy and personal stuff now.
Speaker 1: Jeremy from Oakland's Park.
Speaker 9: Yeses ever accidentally send a wrong text to the wrong person?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yes.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately everyone learns the hard way in this situation.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think the problem with this is you have the person that you're bitching about in your mind, and so then you type in their name and then you send it to them. So, yeah, I've done that to a very high profile media personality.
Speaker 1: Go on, then spill some name, not going to some names? Can we guess?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: You can't tell us the story?
Speaker 1: What's the context of the text?
Speaker 3: Text to a very high media personality who hadn't been very nice to me at the time, to be fair, and it was kind of berating her ability to do her job.
Speaker 4: And I said it.
Speaker 1: Twenty one questions, twenty one questions? Any clues? Have you any idea? Which don't you guess?
Speaker 4: Don't dare? Don't you very dam chat? I'm shut off there, So I've done it you.
Speaker 5: Yes, I actually sent a text to the one and only.
Speaker 1: Yes, Yes, because.
Speaker 2: Special.
Speaker 5: So I had Bruce mcavani's number, and I've still got it.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I just stare at it to be like, if we were in a relationship where we could text each other, wouldn't that be swept?
Speaker 4: Mind?
Speaker 3: You finish that sentence, because I thought you were going to say, what would it be like if we were in.
Speaker 1: A relationship.
Speaker 4: Very happily married?
Speaker 1: Bruce? Going on with Bruce mcavan he's an absolute god?
Speaker 4: What did you send it here?
Speaker 1: I sent him a text, which I will say was reasonably inappropriate about some stuff that was happening, like fun and in jest. But the text was supposed to go to Bruce ABNETHI Oh my gosh, the feeling I got when I looked at the text and going, oh my god, it's going to mcavany, not Abernethy. Yeah, And then I got a text back. I followed up with a Bruce and I just explained I'm look sorry. I was supposed to go to Abba, to which he followed up with.
Speaker 4: No problems when I said, I don't know when you sent yours.
Speaker 3: When I sent mine, there was a line that goes across as it's like delivering it, and I realized my error.
Speaker 4: At the time, and I was like, oh my god, do I throw my phone against the wall?
Speaker 3: What do I do?
Speaker 4: When I stopped?
Speaker 1: Because you put in a glass of water.
Speaker 4: That's the worst feeling in the world.
Speaker 9: Anyway, at least you didn't put sweete in a message to someone, so yeah.
Speaker 4: Me, when you were texting, your partner messaged me and said, sweetie, don't forget to both the clothes drive.
Speaker 5: I'll never get a picture message from me.
Speaker 9: Just be weary for Stam from North Adelaide has given you another question.
Speaker 1: Water that magnifies things. What is your secret talent? Oh it's not paneling. Yeah, my secret talent. Unfortunately I can't give you an example of it, but it's been able to sing a song and seamlessly insert swear words. Yeah you can do that still keep the rhythm of the words in the song.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately I can't give you an example. It's a little bit vulgar. But if you do YouTube the Damn Band, yeah, you'll see some of their work and they're just a really really heavy influence for me.
Speaker 3: What's what's the movie that you've taken it from where it's like I really need you to know.
Speaker 1: That's a damned to a rest swear word. Need you more than ever.
Speaker 4: You can't do that.
Speaker 3: My super talent is that I can recite every single lyric to we Didn't Start a Fire by Billy Joel.
Speaker 5: There we go.
Speaker 4: Have you got it?
Speaker 1: No a cappella?
Speaker 4: Not a cappellaie.
Speaker 1: That's unbelievable.
Speaker 3: If you get it and you play it and you just pick any random part and I'll be able to recite it.
Speaker 1: We're looking for Billy Joel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not in the system.
Speaker 5: I can't believe.
Speaker 4: It's not God. We're not on mix.
Speaker 1: Scratch. But that's actually quite unbelievable. The lyrics there, it's quite.
Speaker 4: A journey's a lot, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Good for you?
Speaker 9: And our final question yes, is from Georgia from Somerton Park. If you're reincarnated into an animal, what would it be?
Speaker 4: Dolphin?
Speaker 1: Dolphin?
Speaker 4: I love dolphins.
Speaker 3: I just think they're the most majestic creatures, aren't they?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: And randomly they do have a lot of relations with each other.
Speaker 1: Do they? Actually he's a fun fact for it and you probably did you know this? Dolphins one of the and the other. I think it's mammals that will mate for pleasure exactly, purely to reproduce.
Speaker 4: Why do you think I want to be a doctor.
Speaker 1: It's very good. I always said I'd probably be a weasel getting out of stuff. Weasel's got its own little sort of it's own little nickname for getting out of stuff, getting things that weaseling out of things.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Right, But also this is low hanging fruit, isn't it?
Speaker 1: If I was reading Canada, what would I be.
Speaker 5: Better than that?
Speaker 1: The guest Weaken story tells Hug.
Speaker 3: That Taylor Swift was in a relationship for the better part of the last three years.
Speaker 1: No, oh, my gosh, I'm shocked.
Speaker 3: But she suddenly revealed how she's doing in the wake up her split from Joe Alwin.
Speaker 4: I don't know who he is. She's kept that very much on the.
Speaker 5: Down Low's got a hope call me and.
Speaker 4: Say I've split from Joe. Oh god, sorry, t t Yeah, she.
Speaker 5: Was Jake Jillen Hall too, wasn't she was?
Speaker 1: She think?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Harry Styles definitely.
Speaker 5: That's that's that's solid. Yeah, Harry Styles.
Speaker 4: That's so.
Speaker 3: During the US Pop Stars recent concert in Florida, she spotted a fan holding of a sign that read, are you okay?
Speaker 4: In the wake of the break.
Speaker 3: Up, and she was singing a hit single Delicate, which happens to be about Alwen, and she responded with a double thumbs up.
Speaker 4: I'm good. She looked like that too, she went, so google the video. That's pretty cute. Arianna Gruande has been Have you got that song there or not?
Speaker 5: That's definitely it's not like.
Speaker 1: Anyway, So I think we've played this song before.
Speaker 4: Have we think so? On this station? On this show?
Speaker 5: Yeah, think so.
Speaker 1: I haven't heard it anyway anyway.
Speaker 3: Ariana Grande has been pictured as Glinda the good Witch in her full costume for the first time, filming on the UK set of the highly anticipated Hollywood adaptation of the Broadway musical Wicked. If I do recall, it's Jemma Ricks that played Glinda, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Look at why are you looking?
Speaker 3: We're at the Festival Center yesterday and you went, I've never been in here before.
Speaker 4: So that is you have never been to a musical in Adelaide. What the hell?
Speaker 1: It hurts my soul? Actually, I think I seem to be surviving just fine.
Speaker 5: But you have never many other you have been?
Speaker 4: Could you be the biggest bogan? It's excuse me very much.
Speaker 9: Gemma played Alphaba Lucy Durak who played the lovely both of them beautiful women.
Speaker 4: Can we hear that?
Speaker 1: It's kind.
Speaker 4: Taking photos of what is happening here? Did you add those sound effects?
Speaker 1: It was just I'm trying to work out I am playing these grabs blindly though.
Speaker 4: Looking at producers. Oh, what the hell did you do?
Speaker 1: Camera's taken photos right.
Speaker 3: Netflix has released this list of Raunchyer's films. Up first is Lady Shatterley's Lover Have you seen that?
Speaker 1: Haven't when you write that down there?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, haven't seen a musical.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen Lady Shady's Lover, Water Surprise, Fifty Shades Darker?
Speaker 4: You seeing that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Is that follow one from Fifty Shades of Gray? I'm guessing it is.
Speaker 4: It's a sequel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is Love and Other Drugs Too, which is and Hathaway I Reckon and Jake Jillenhall, which is pretty raunchy. I watched something on the weekend which was one of those movies on stand that It was very much, Oh my god, fast forward when the kids walk in the room. It was it was called Obsession.
Speaker 5: I've seen that on Netflix twenty four.
Speaker 3: Ten if you've seen it and it's done things to you that it's done to me.
Speaker 1: Were you tell me you've built a time machine.
Speaker 5: It's on this day on platform three.
Speaker 1: Your train departing to Knowledge Town is about to depart all aboard.
Speaker 4: I can't call you.
Speaker 3: You cannot call yourself the captain of the train that's going to Knowledge Town.
Speaker 5: I'm driving this train.
Speaker 1: Baby, Oh, get in the back, stoke the fire, and enjoy yourself with this knowledge for the nineteenth of April nineteen seventy nine. Kate Hudson was born in Los Angeles, California. Today is her forty fourth birthday.
Speaker 3: I could strove by dating, going and then drive him away doing everything girls do wrong in relationships.
Speaker 1: I imagine there's a bit of pressure to be good at acting.
Speaker 5: When your mum's Goldie Horn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going to say Wiley Katie, because I mean the amount of luck and bad luck that bloke is experience. You're living your life that way. So many close calls.
Speaker 3: See if I can remember, roll is after you, Roll Runner, if it catches you you through.
Speaker 1: Is that the song?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: There you go?
Speaker 5: Okay, one day he's going to eat that road Runner. One day it's going to be delicious.
Speaker 4: One day, you'll get him.
Speaker 1: Nineteen eighty four Grand and Gold, where anow It says, being Australia's first official national colors.
Speaker 5: What was it before that?
Speaker 4: Would we wear to the Olympics?
Speaker 1: I think we just went shirt.
Speaker 4: Let's do we week?
Speaker 1: Hey guys, we're going to the Olympics. So what we wear or whatever you want? It's fine, smart cash, Okay, great, I'm gonna wear a van shirt. Good stuff. Nineteen eighty seven, the first installment of The Simpsons is aired the hugely popular animated sitcom Debude on The Tracy Woman Show, in the form of one minute short.
Speaker 3: So one thing people may not know about you is that you've got a Simpsons analogy for every situation in life, don't you.
Speaker 1: You're off the case mcgonical. You know if your case chief, if you know who mcgarnicle is from The Simpsons, then you're a true fan. That's good stuff. Numb one song in April nineteen and twenty sixteen one dance by Drake. Not much to the song, but it's bloody catchy. That's the one. Thanks for that, Drake Junior, Like yes, big Shark. It's been another couple of people, a bunch of people on stand by list, said Liz O in a concert in Sydney. It's fun with ask us anything. Yeah, I know, yes, we'll been good outrageously as well.
Speaker 4: What about tonight though, Oh sorry did I cut you off? I don't know?
Speaker 1: You go?
Speaker 4: You go, well, you cut off.
Speaker 3: Ricky lady, So I'll do the same to you for one. What about tonight? We're going to send producers were down to live golf. They've got like a massive launch tonight. She's single, so we're going to try and like hook her up with the golfer.
Speaker 1: Absolute golfing nerd she is. Yeah, if I said to her seven iron I reckon, she would not have.
Speaker 4: Like, what do you mean? You want me to own your shirt?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Seven items of clothing. That's ridiculous. That's a lot bindy to do. That's lovely, lady. Hey, if they'd ask us anything as well, Jodie, you said this.
Speaker 3: My super talent is that I can recite every single lyric to we Didn't Start the Fire by Billy Joel.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 5: That's unbelievable.
Speaker 3: If you get it, just pick any random heart and I'll be able to resign it.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 5: It's a big, long song with a lot of words.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: Do you ready to have a crack at this thing?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not even sure what the verses is. We're just gonna throw it in. You're gonna pick it up. Let's test you ready, three two one.
Speaker 2: Steve's Balm, Sugar Ray, Pamela, John Randall, The King and I and the Catcher in the Right, Eisenhower Backcine, England's got a new Queen, Pushiano.
Speaker 4: Liver, Ratchie Fyana, goodbye. Weed is start the fire. It was always found in the world.
Speaker 2: In turn we didn't start the fire? Well we did?
Speaker 4: And how much you're going Joseph Dall and Melanchov.
Speaker 1: Met. Never try and stitch up Jertey on air again. Never We'll get you the.
Speaker 4: Mon Listen
Speaker 2: One Night the Mon