Speaker 1: Matt, you are looking absolutely glowing today. What's your secret?
Speaker 2: Well, Anna, I've been using this new hydrating tanning myss called doldy b with two e's.
Speaker 1: I have to check it out. I've never heard of it.
Speaker 2: Go to their instagram.
Speaker 1: I want the fairy tale, I want the prince charming she how.
Speaker 2: Do I put this? Isn't a fan of my kissing.
Speaker 1: Style boyfriend and girlfriend for about twelve hours. He's in a trash bin. He's non recyclable catching them mu.
Speaker 2: I love being love, I love love. I've got a nose job.
Speaker 1: No, how would I've had a no shop? He tak me like three days ago. Where's Your Head At is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 2: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more.
Speaker 1: Hello. Hello, we are back in this year. We've got our iced lattes in hand because we're in the peak of summer high that Hello.
Speaker 2: Anna, we were nervous, said I wasn't going to make it today. Virgin messaged me last time checking it now at like what like three pm or something, saying we advise the Gold Coast, whether might impact your flight. I sent it across you. I was like, damn, we might not make it that hurricane, but it hasn't hit the Gold Coast at also are fine.
Speaker 1: We've had a couple of those messages like since like when you're in Gold Coast, I feel like those messages come up a lot.
Speaker 2: I'm like, why did you see when I print screened had sent you the message me replying to him one of them it doesn't go through, but I was like, please don't delay my flight.
Speaker 1: Please, with the love of God.
Speaker 2: It didn't actually go through, but I always send messages back to him.
Speaker 1: Our podcast listeners Needa.
Speaker 2: They need us to come in. Well, we have our lattes. Yes, but guess what, Anna, actually, guess what.
Speaker 1: What, Matthew.
Speaker 2: I have been writing down my IX and turn ons now, so yeah, has that come out that episode where I is it where I say that I don't I don't write them down? Well, here I do. I've been riding Leaf. Yeah, new Leaf knew me. So my ear is getting.
Speaker 1: Straight in He's like, I've got through. Yeah, I've got it.
Speaker 2: Well this week was so this morning I got on the plane and the air conditioning wasn't working.
Speaker 1: I actually that gives me so much like severe anxiety. Well it's severe, yeah, I reckon.
Speaker 2: It was like thirty degrees already on the Gold Coast this morning when I was on the plane, and it's a cylinder sitting in the sun with bodies everywhere, and the.
Speaker 1: End everyone's warm breath, Yeah, like.
Speaker 2: Warm bodies, warm everything. And we're sitting there and I was sweating, and I think they were trying to fix the air conditioning, so we weren't taking off, so we're sitting there even longer. Reckon, We're sitting there for like half an hour, thirty five minutes. Oh, it was. It was brutal, Like I had like my the emergency thing, you know, the pamphlets, myself down.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: The fanning thing, though, is an old lifestail because once you stop fanning, because you've been moving your body so much, you're actually hot and you've got no cool. So for it to work, you have to keep fanning yourself.
Speaker 1: I was at the Australian Open and I was in direct sunlight this is last week, and I was like I got given a fan and I was fanning myself the whole time, and it literally saved me because at the Australian Open, they kept opening the roof so I would get into the shade and then they'd open the roof more and I was like.
Speaker 2: Dad, I was sitting in a control box as your moving seats. Yeah, So the engndition didn't work. It eventually came on when we took off, then went off again, and then that was funny because the person in front of me I was actually laughing. So I was like, I could imagine if I was on this flight with Tammy, I'd be getting so irritable because his misso was like laying on him and I could tell he was like sweating and getting real like get off. And I was like, I'd fee the same because I'd be like the same, like a sweaty mess. And his girlfriend was like what what baby, and he was like I'm sweating and he was full mess. So that was my ick of this week.
Speaker 1: That should be illegal to put people on a flight if the aircon's not working, Like just don't put people on the flight until it's actually on.
Speaker 2: I actually think sometimes they will cancel the flight, and I think that would have been worse because I'd be right now still on the gold Coast, so not in here. So I was like, I'd rather sweat this out than be stuck at the airport.
Speaker 1: Poor air quality, like I feel like on flights you're so likely to get sick because of everyone's germs in the one cylinder, Like you.
Speaker 2: Said, does the air con circulate the air though, I think it's just cold air. I'm not sure. I'm not an engineer of a plane. Also, I've got another ic Oh we.
Speaker 1: Got two today, making up for last week, making up one.
Speaker 2: I so this is for Melbournian's only Michaelam Road McDonald's. You are the worst. Sorry if you work there, no, no, Actually, if you work there or you know someone that works there, I'm sorry, but I've had nothing but bad experiences.
Speaker 1: Where is that? What suburb are we talking?
Speaker 2: It's opposite. I'm going to say Gladstone Park. It's on the way to the airport. It's the one right for the airport that you get off Melbourne Airport.
Speaker 1: Melbourne Airport if you ever been heard of Gladston Park? So what they just give you bad orders?
Speaker 2: They order r So today I ordered an oat lass ice laste and I ordered a sausage egg McMuffin with barbecue sauce. They gave me a normal ice last hay and no barbecue sauce. But that's that's not the start of it. I remember I went in there one time. My mum picked me up from the airport because the drive through wasn't working again problem. So he went in and the girl literally like threw me my coffee. Even my mum was like, well that was a bit much. It was weird as I've had. I've gone there before, I've ordered a large they gave me a small coffee. Like nothing but bad experiences.
Speaker 1: That man, this is becoming a full blown call out. Matt is airing his personal grievances to all of us and we don't actually care.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying, that's my ear.
Speaker 1: You're just saying, like, if you are passing the airport McDonald but.
Speaker 2: It's an establishment that don't go it's to that one. Well, it's meant to be a finest publishment that you get off the freeway, you go through the drive through, you have a nice experience to jump back on the freeway, or you're on your way to the airport, you do the same thing. You know what I mean. I think there is amount of trust that we put into that McDonald's and they have left us.
Speaker 1: I've heard it all now, I swear to God, I've heard it all now.
Speaker 2: So if you're working there, I know someone that working there. I accept apologies through inbox.
Speaker 1: Here's absolutely sick. What's your I have a real grievance this week. So I've had a couple of inbox messages today because a YouTube video went up today and I have been included in this guy's YouTube video. What do you mean I haven't so Matt has no idea about this. This is like, if you're hearing this fresh for the first time, I'm going to let you and everyone else listen to this and then I want to get your raw, genuine reaction. But all I will say is I was the most pissed off person on the planet this morning. I had another inch of the week that was put into the bin.
Speaker 2: And this is Now, are you like in the background or something or is it you?
Speaker 1: So he like compiles girls at the gym and like puts them into his YouTube video whilst he has this like opinion. Anyway, that's all I'm gonna say. I'm gonna play it now. Put your headphones on. Get ready for this shit. It's wild.
Speaker 3: The question for you, should women be able to wear whatever they want at the gym?
Speaker 2: No, No, they shouldn't. Okay, I'm being a bit facetious.
Speaker 3: You should be able to wear whatever you want anywhere, but sometimes what you choose to wear has a few repercussions attached to it. I'm not saying you should be assaulted or attacked in any way, but much like looking into the sun, sometimes men at the gym cannot help.
Speaker 2: But look at your.
Speaker 4: Entire ass that is exposed because you're wearing booty shorts that are being eaten by your ringer. What I'm talking about in this video is this massive trend that's happening right now on TikTok and Instagram.
Speaker 2: It's filled with.
Speaker 3: Women in their twenties complaining that men keep looking at them at the gym. But here's the thing, you can see their assholes, and in reality, in these videos, all that's really happening is people are glancing at them as they walk past because you can see their assholes. Now, I don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable at the gym. You should be able to go there and train and that's it. But if you are wearing basically underwear, people are gonna look in the same vein that if you're a man and you're looking good at the gym and you're wearing you're just underwear and everyone can see your.
Speaker 2: Cock, people are gonna look at it. Male, female, everyone. People are just gonna look.
Speaker 3: This video isn't about genuine creeps that make people feel uncomfortable. That's not what this video is about at all. And the videos that tend to go viral online they're not about genuine creeps either.
Speaker 2: They're just people just slightly glancing.
Speaker 1: Okay, I just want to know from that, what is your initial thoughts on that video, because I've got a lot to say.
Speaker 2: Well, that guy's clearly a misogynist, and I feel like he's doing that for like views and for reaction and clear like surely he doesn't actually think that honestly.
Speaker 1: Watching that video this morning boiled my blood. So I posted a video on TikTok and I think it was like me doing squats, and I was like, reasons why I hate going to the gym, and then it was only one reason. It was like number one men staring at me, which is true. Like I don't go to gyms because of that reason, because it doesn't make me feel uncomfortable. That's like a very lived, true experience. Why are you smiling?
Speaker 2: Because I'm just like, do you go to the gym ever?
Speaker 1: I've started running, I'm like now a runner, so like I like exercise in my own free time, or like I'll go swimming at the pool. But like you know what I mean, I don't really like owing gyms because I do feel like there's eyes on you. Anyway, this fucking loser is compiling all of this tiktoks, me being one of them, and he's having these like crazy stupid opinions like saying, Oh, I'm not saying you should get assaulted. Well, no, shit, of course we shouldn't get assaulted. What are you talking about? That's women's exercising clothing, Like that's what all women wear. That's so just Oh, I'm just like so angry.
Speaker 2: How long is that video goes for a while? Does he still go on for like a whole.
Speaker 1: Eighteen minutes bangs on about it? And I just anyway, we're not going to listen to more of it because I don't even want to give this back anytime. I'm not even mentioning his name, but I was just like, how could you be so dumb? Also, like, don't include my video that's a real lived experience. Don't like poo poo it just because you're a misogynistic fuck face.
Speaker 2: I know that my my sisters had problems without a gym like this, like people stare at her when she works out and makes her feel uncomfortable, so she's moved gyms as well.
Speaker 1: Like, for instance, if I got the gym, I literally put my air pods in and I'm like focused on what I'm doing. My eyes aren't wondering, I'm not looking around seeing he's around. Like I don't know. I just think like it's just uncalled for. And I just think, to the gym, girls wear leggings, right, and even if they are booty shorts, leggings still show your bum, right, So like what are we supposed to do about that? Like he's kind of like implying, oh, well, it's your own fault.
Speaker 2: What he meant to we like baggy trackies, So then how do you work out and work out properly?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's not our fault. I think, like, keep your fucking eyes to yourself, you freak, and just carry on with your workout.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and if some people do want some good active wear that fits perfectly, go get some, baby. I know. I agree, Like that guy's a fucking muppets and I think he's doing that for like, you know, the reaction and the like you said, cloud and like the views, and he's trying to ruffle feathers.
Speaker 1: It just scares me because he has like two million YouTube followers, and I'm like, us.
Speaker 2: A bunch of ignorant misogynists as well.
Speaker 1: Probably, yeah, I know, but that's scary to me because I'm like, fuck, like, that's a lot of people who are subscribing to this guy tuning in like probably like a lot of like young guys would be like regurgitating things that he says. I think that's really scary to me.
Speaker 2: Well, if you know a guy that follows him, that's probably a red flag. You probably shouldn't shouldn't go near that guy speaking about me plugging my fiance stuff. And I've got to eat somehow. My turn on of the week is that her book is dropping this week, or it would have dropped yesterday.
Speaker 1: She's mabe She's got a book coming out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's called show Up, Show Up. Yeah, it's called show Up. So it's comes out. She's written a book. I'm very proud of her. She's been sending a lot of nights editing it and going over it. So I'm excited to read. It's probably the first book I read. I'm not gonna lie. I told her that, and I'll probably start to finish and I don't know. I mean the last book I read start to finish was Goosebumps in like year three. I'm still My hero is Arnie Schwartzninger, and I'm still reading his book and it's I reckon. I started that when I was speaking, finished that when I was eight.
Speaker 1: You told me you read that whole thing, you liar?
Speaker 2: Well have you seen how big it is? Total recall my unbelievable life story.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm a slow reader, so like I cannot even give you shade on that one because I'm like still reading the same book that I was reading in Bali on that Girl's trip when Michael proposed to me.
Speaker 2: So it's called show Up. It's about her life story, and it's got some motivation in there as well.
Speaker 1: Do you get a special mention in there.
Speaker 2: I'm not. I don't think so what I actually just messaged her saying book name, and then she goes, are you joking? It's called how to Murder Your Husband? It's called Show Up. It's available to pre order on Penguin, Big w Amazon and booked. Hope, you are pretty much everywhere. The link is in her bio.
Speaker 1: Ah, look at you plugging your fiance. I love to see it. Very cute.
Speaker 2: What is your turn on for the week? Anna?
Speaker 1: So do you notice anything different about me?
Speaker 2: Hair? No, teeth, No, not a nose job.
Speaker 1: No, how would I have had a nose shop? He took me like three days ago.
Speaker 2: Give me your lips.
Speaker 1: Yes, And I told you I was getting this done, so you should.
Speaker 2: Have remembered your lip dissolved ages ago.
Speaker 1: No, not that tatoo. Fucking now, it took you long enough, Jesus.
Speaker 2: That's because you weren't answering my phone calls while you're getting it done.
Speaker 1: And then yeah, I was literally said to him, I'm going in to get my lips tattooed. And he's like and then like literally two hours later, he's like, are you dead? I was like, rude, I got a face tattoo.
Speaker 2: Did it hurt? Is it a normal tattoo style?
Speaker 1: Like the guy out full blown? So obviously you can't tell that it it's been done. It's very natural, like you literally can't tell. But I have like nothing on my lips normally every time I come in to record here, I have like lip liner, I have lip stick or gloss. Nothing.
Speaker 2: I just woke up, Like, so they put it into your lip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So basically as you get older, your lip outline starts to go like white or it gets like less. And obviously I get married, we all know. I keep going on about it in like one hundred and twelve days very soon, and I was like, I feel like I want to get a lip tattoo, But this could be like the worst idea I've ever had. Like imagine if they fuck it up and I'm going into my wedding and then I'm like, like there's nothing I can do, like it's a tattoo, and then I'll have to start getting laser tattoo removal, like it could just be an absolute disaster. Luckily it wasn't a disaster. I went to Cosmetic Tattooing Skin and laser there in Saint Kilda.
Speaker 2: So it takes two hours for them to tattoo your.
Speaker 1: Took about three hours.
Speaker 2: To get really swollen afterwards.
Speaker 1: Not really, I mean I did look like I had a little bit of lip filler and I was like, oh I look good. Michael's like, oh, there's Liz. I was like a big lip liner gal and lipstick gal, like literally always putting it on. And now I haven't I know.
Speaker 2: A lot of girls that you slip liner.
Speaker 1: Everyone basically, I mean not everyone, but like a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like it's the pencil you draw on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just like Drew like.
Speaker 2: At the top of his nose, like I've seen it done before.
Speaker 1: I'm just going to be living the own natural life out in Corfu.
Speaker 2: Amazing, amazing, So.
Speaker 1: Recommend if you're if you've been thinking about it. I was thinking about it for a couple of years and I just you know, ripped the band aid off, did it, and I'm happy I did it. And that couldn't even tell so maybe it wasn't even worth it.
Speaker 2: Who knows? Should I get it done?
Speaker 1: Done? Do it? So I just came back from the dentists. I said last week or a couple of weeks ago that I was going into the dentists because my wisdom teeth have been coming through and they've been kind of aching, and I feel like I'm teething and it's just been annoying really, And turns out I have three wisdom teeth in my mouth. Two of them have already come through. So when I was complaining the other week about how my wisdom teeth saw, it's come through during that time, so like it doesn't hurt, like they have. Two of them are fully through, so it's like done, and I have heaps of space in my mouth, so I'm not going to need any wisdom teeth removed, so it's like crisis averted. Also, the dentist told me that apparently when your wisdom teeth come through, that it doesn't actually move your other teeth, so that's a myth supposedly, which I felt. I thought that was pretty interesting because that was like the number one thing that I was worried about, like moving my teeth.
Speaker 2: So Timmy and I were hungover yesterday and we started watching in Bed Love on the Spectrum.
Speaker 1: Which God, how good is it?
Speaker 2: Which people would say, if you're an advert listener of this podcast, Matthew, you should have watched that when you interviewed Michael. Well, no, I didn't guess what guys, I didn't.
Speaker 1: I just I was wrong. That was wrong of you to not watch it. I should have watched it.
Speaker 2: I started it.
Speaker 1: Remember, now you're realizing how good it is.
Speaker 2: I'm realizing how good it is.
Speaker 1: I'm just so wholesome.
Speaker 2: I did start it before we interviewed Michael, and then I think I watched one episode and then just you know what, you know what I'm like when it comes to watching the shows.
Speaker 1: You're just not a big TV guy. Like you love movie, love movies.
Speaker 2: But shows I just can't. Yeah, I don't know unless they really get me. Like this season did of Love.
Speaker 1: On the Sectu. Yeah, how cute Tanna. He's like the tall guy. He's like got a big smile, he's super friendly. He works at the hotel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was cute as well.
Speaker 1: He's like literally everything I love, Like the star.
Speaker 2: I loved the couple they were on a for Ari, Abby and David.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I love Abby and David. And when they sing to each other, it's really sweet, is it.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna give you any spoilers to people if they're still watching it because it's new, isn't it.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, it's just come out in Just come on Netflix in Australia if you're listening, if you're watching in Australia, I don't know about America, but such a good show, so wholesome, so feel good, and it's just nice, Like I love seeing people fall in love. We love love here. It wears your head out, So it's just nice seeing people like meet their matches.
Speaker 2: Is Michael going to be on this season? Because I was so sure?
Speaker 1: I think he's in London at the moment filming a movie. He's living his London dreams.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's amazing. Good on him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, remember he told us he was gonna he's an actor in some movie. Yeah, so we'll definitely have to circle back and tune in with him and also watch that movie when it comes out.
Speaker 2: But yeah, congrats on that. That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Another show that's come out this week is Married at First Sight Australia. I am going to definitely tune in and I just love it every year and obviously last year we had clear on and you know, we just love maths. Will you commit to watching Married at First Sight this year because we could we could actually watch it as a whole podcast and we could kind of like, I reckon, people will be keen. It's like the number one show in Australia. I feel like we have to watch it.
Speaker 2: Do you remember when I were in Sydney and you went on that Maths podcast and I was I was going to go on and I had to quickly binge watch that week of Maths and I was hating my life in my hotel room.
Speaker 1: And then last minute they were like, you don't have to come in, and you were like, thank god, I hate this show.
Speaker 2: There was arguments that were genuinely giving me anxiety, like the actual arguments. I was watching the guy and the girl have an argument and it was just giving me like PTSD of arguments at I been in where the miscommunication was so just prominent. I was just like, oh, it was giving me full fucking anxiety. I was like ugh.
Speaker 1: But also I reckon. When you watch shows like that, you can see where people go wrong in the communication, like you can see it from both angles, and you're like, fuck, if only they just came together a little bit, a little bit nicer to each other, like things could be different. And I reckon. Like when you watch things like that that can get really toxic, you can implement it into your own life and it can make your own relationships better. Like when I watch Maths, I'm like, fuck me and Michael, I have a good relationship.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're not on TV and everyone's watching you. Are you watching Love Island All Stars?
Speaker 1: I have started watching that as well. So my shows for like this start of the year are going to be Love Island All Stars. Really, I'm loving it, Married at First Sight Australia, and Love on the Spectrum. So if you guys want to keep up with the shows that I'm watching, and I'm pretty sure you're going to be watching too, I think that should be the ware's your head out shows for this start of the year.
Speaker 2: We started Love Island All Stars and loving it. Wow. We diouldn't get that far in because you know how it showed like Love Island HQ at the Star. No, it was like the Love Isrond HQ right at the Star and like showing the things. I said to Temmy, I was like, that's not actually their office. I've been to their actual office and then she was like I'm over this. I've got a shit and turned it off and then.
Speaker 1: Being like a know it all, like let me tell you all the secrets of that.
Speaker 2: She was like, I'm done with this and we didn't.
Speaker 1: Watch Enabe should just watch it and pease, like even for me, Like sometimes like if they're playing a game like that we played on our season, I have to bite my tongue and be like, this is not about Eanna. This is love album is a long time ago, smooth on with life. Like I literally have to be like, don't say we're watching We're watching this now, like this is their time. We've had our time.
Speaker 2: Well if we give it another shot, but.
Speaker 1: It's a story about me that I can't.
Speaker 2: Telling down on my fist whole She's like, what do you weise your hand like bite marks, I'm trying to hold it. So I came across this tournament diagram or bracket. I'll call it a bracket, you call it to diagram.
Speaker 1: If you don't know what that is, maybe just give it a quick Google, because we tried to explain it before and it was absolutely no Google butchered it.
Speaker 2: Really we went around the office and literally asked everyone to call it here in the studio and we finally got there. So it's the biggest dating red flags in men. And I thought that we.
Speaker 1: Would find the number one, the.
Speaker 2: Number one winner and see what it is and warn all you guys.
Speaker 1: So we have to go in rounds. So we're going to go through like fifteen rounds.
Speaker 2: We'll make a quick guys, still make a quick time. Don't leave us, and we'll throw some guys and stories in there as well for you guys to hear you trust me, it's worth it.
Speaker 1: You don't bribe them to stay.
Speaker 2: I'll give you a Fredo frog if you stay till the end. Yes, Okay, So round one. The biggest dating red flag in men is says all his ex'es are crazy or has black Air Force ones.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna definitely say says all his exes are crazy. It's like the number one thing they tell you to look out for us women.
Speaker 2: But I do say that a lot because a lot of my exit.
Speaker 1: I also think like men can make women crazy. Like you believe that, yeah, Like I reckon I can be two different types of people in a relationship. Like if you're pushing me to crazy town, I'll fucking go. I'll take myself to crazy town. But if you're being kind, considerate, level headed. I'm a saint, an angel, so that.
Speaker 2: Women make men crazy as well. People that aren't meant to go together make each other crazy.
Speaker 1: True, but I'm going to say says all his exes are crazy. Moving to the next round, so put it in it in just.
Speaker 2: A quick argument. If that was black no, sorry. If that was red sneakers, I've always said that all red sneakers are a red flag. I remember my sister's boyfriend rocked up with red.
Speaker 1: Current boyfriend, yeah.
Speaker 2: Sneakers, and I was like, Emma, he's got to go, mate, look at those shoes. He's never worn him back since. Okay, the next round is and I'm personally taking offense to this too good at their skincare routine or or favorite movie is Wolf of Wolf Street.
Speaker 1: Favorite movie is Wolf of Fall Street.
Speaker 2: I agree? I mean, what are you an eighteen year old in twenty thirteen, Like, no one's favorite movie anymore is Wolf of Wolf Street shooting people down? Who listen me?
Speaker 1: Like, oh fuck.
Speaker 2: If you are a grown man and that's your favorite movie, a.
Speaker 1: Lot of grown men's favorite movie is Wolf of Wall Street, I think you'd be surprised it was.
Speaker 2: My favorite movie when I was it's when I was eighteen, it was, and I've done.
Speaker 1: It's a good movie. You can't say it's not. But it's just a bit of a red flag.
Speaker 2: It's not your favorite movie when you're thirty years old. Sorry, Round three, personally attacked again. I think this whole thing is going to be me getting personally attacked.
Speaker 1: Maybe you're just a bit of a red flag. Who thought about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Maybe cannot cook at all versus does not have basic cleaning supplies. Now, I have always said, and everyone that lives with me agrees, I am hygienic, but I'm messy. So I have a lot of cleaning supplies. I'm just messy. I'm hygienic, but I'm messy.
Speaker 1: I think if you don't have basic cleaning supplies, that to me is more of a red flat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't cook.
Speaker 1: Maybe, like, if you can't cook, you could still be eating well by ordering good uber eaeds, or you could have like maybe your mum's bringing food over.
Speaker 2: I don't know, maybe you've ordered, like you know, you go buy healthy meals like you foods and chef good and all that.
Speaker 1: Sort of suff you could be ordering in some good food. Yeah, but I do think it's attractive when a man has like a really good dish, signature dish that he can cook. I think that's like attractive.
Speaker 2: I was in the uber to the airport this morning and I was like, next time I go up there, I was thinking about the episode we did with Tammy, and I was like, I'm going to cook her something.
Speaker 1: What are you going to cook her? Just steak? Yeah, just make sure it's like a good quality cut of steak.
Speaker 2: Put garlic butter on it go with, does not have basic cleaning to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely that one's through to the next round round four.
Speaker 2: Fish photos on a dating app or claims he's a nice guy.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say I claims he's a nice guy only because I reckon like the biggest fuck boys that I've ever met, they always have bad reputations, and like me being me, I would like bring it up with them, Oh apparently you like don't have the best reputation and they always claim they are a nice guy. And they claim, oh no, that was with other people, not with you.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: That is a red flag, like don't claim your anything. Just be that. And then let people say it about you.
Speaker 2: I agree. I think that fish photos on Instagram are a nogo if you're a guy listening trying to find a girl, like, no girl wants to see you holding a fish.
Speaker 1: I love fishing, well, I was saying, you see the other day, we love goldfishing.
Speaker 2: It's so fun on the gold cord. I think it's like, I've got to either take up fishing or surfing, like either one. And I know I can't stand up on a.
Speaker 1: Surfboard so six.
Speaker 2: I've tried to paddleboard once it was failed, so I think I might have to take up fishing.
Speaker 1: Fishing is really fun. It's also really peaceful because you have to be quiet, so it's like, you know, you're just waiting.
Speaker 2: I think it could be good for you. I heard that's an old wife's tale. That's just what they say the fish. I've heard that's an old wife's tale. But it's just what people say to shut people up. That there with.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna say.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say, claims he's a nice guy, because if he's claiming he's a nice guy, Because if he claims he's a nice guy, he's not a nice guy. That's a red flag exactly what happens if he is a nice guy.
Speaker 1: Well, then you wouldn't claim to be a nice guy because you just be one and people would say it about you. You don't need to be self proclaimed.
Speaker 2: You just claim. But round five is mattress on the floor or long pass code on their phone, which is hilarious because I whoever, I saw a dated this girl one time and I actually was in between moving houses and my mattress was on the floor and then she sent me a meme and it was like, not all guy has all these things and it was like I can't ret the other two or a bed frame and.
Speaker 1: You didn't have a bed frame.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious myself.
Speaker 1: Definitely the mattress on the floor for me, but also like what's a long pass code?
Speaker 2: So like when they lock their phone to get back in, it's like a lot of numbers. Mine is so obvious. I probably shouldn't tell what mine is. I don't tell someone slides my phone, but I've had mine since the day I got my phone in year nine. Yeah, it's the same four digits.
Speaker 1: I think, like if you're dating, I think the mattress on the floor is worse because like, you're not really going to look in someone's phone, so who cares if they have a long password? And then if you start dating, like you'll know it anyway.
Speaker 2: You have a long pass code, it means they're trying to hide something. I feel.
Speaker 1: I'm still going to say, mattress on the floor.
Speaker 2: Round six, And this one is the most personal I've ever had. It has a podcast, versus has temper tantrums.
Speaker 1: That zukowsk you eat your heart out. Why is having a podcast a red flag? Like if I've had a guy who heard a podcast, I'd be like, oh, that's cool, and then I'd like binge it and be like, let me find out everything about you.
Speaker 2: Sounds about right, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say it has temper tantrums is definitely more of a red flag. It's like, grow up a little bit.
Speaker 2: Well, we watched Star Wars over the weekend, and anyone who's familiar with Star Wars, Anakin is trying to rise up. Patame Queen Amadalla. This is going over your head.
Speaker 1: Over my head.
Speaker 2: But he starts having I turned to Tammy and I'm like, boy, he's having ten per tantrums way too early with this girl that he's trying to like, you know, tune and he was like, have it and then yeah, as a bit of a red flag, he does turn into Dart Fader spoil it anyone. So she probably should have seen that red flag.
Speaker 1: You see a temper tantrum while I was dating someone, run lady.
Speaker 2: They're going to turn into Darth Vader. So temper tantrums has won that round.
Speaker 1: Round seven.
Speaker 2: Obsessed with weightlifting or follows an excessive amount of Instagram models.
Speaker 1: Oh but this is a no brainer. Follows an excessive amount of Instagram models? Why would that? That's not even.
Speaker 2: Well in the running. I wouldn't say I'm obsessed with weightlifting, but I feel like I weightlift a lot, and I think that if you are into that, it shows that you're into health and into well being and looking after yourself. Yeah, I have unfollowed everyone. We spoke about this last week.
Speaker 1: Is going aslutely on about unfollowing everyone. Everyone's going to go to who you're following now and feel like looking to make sure and to be fair.
Speaker 2: And I've said this before in a podcast episode years ago, I said that, like it's been unfair because I know people through the modeling industry, and I've now gone and unfollowed everyone, so.
Speaker 1: My still followed.
Speaker 2: I think you may. I think you made the cut.
Speaker 1: It's been tough out there.
Speaker 2: So follow an excessive amount of Instagram models.
Speaker 1: No brainer?
Speaker 2: Okay, last one around one weirdly close with his mum or guy who plays the guitar when no one asks.
Speaker 1: So you're weirdly close with your mom and Michael plays the guitar. So are we going to say.
Speaker 2: The guitar.
Speaker 1: I think being weirdly close to your mom is nice. I mean, what does weirdly close mean? Though?
Speaker 2: What's weirdly close? Like I mean she doesn't tuck me into bed or anything like that. Like I mean, I just go to a fruit bar I go to her advice and we chat.
Speaker 1: I think that's nice playing guitar. If you play guitar, then you could be in a band like Michael.
Speaker 2: No one's asking him to play, and it's on that ken on Barbie, like him pulling out the guitar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's probably guitar.
Speaker 2: It's guitar.
Speaker 1: It's definitely a guitar.
Speaker 2: Sorry, honey, So we moved to the next bracket, says all his ex'es are crazy, or favorite movie is Wolf of Wall Street.
Speaker 1: Says all his ex'es are crazy.
Speaker 2: I agree, does not have basic cleaning supplies, claims he's a nice guy, claims he's a nice guy.
Speaker 1: Doesn't have basic cleaning supplies Like that is a bit of a red flag.
Speaker 2: But who doesn't have basic cleaning supplies? Spray and wife or something at some point? Okay, okay, so bed on the floor versus has temper tantrums.
Speaker 1: Temper tantrums all the way getting down to the nitty gritty.
Speaker 2: Next one is follows an excessive number of Instagram models or the guy who plays a guitar where no one.
Speaker 1: Asks ig models.
Speaker 2: I agree, the semifinals down.
Speaker 1: To the final four. I hope you guys like feel like we're making the right choice.
Speaker 2: And if we don't, let us know on our Facebook page which one we should have gone with. So it is now says all of his exes are crazy, or says he's a nice guy.
Speaker 1: Says all of his exes are crazy. Do you agree?
Speaker 2: Yes? I agree? The next one is has temper tantrums or follows an excessive amount of Instagram models. That is a hard one.
Speaker 1: IG models like temper tantrums aren't good good, but following IG models like their eyes are looking elsewhere.
Speaker 2: Okay, I agree. So we're down to the final two. Says all these ex'es are crazy or follows an excessive amount of IG models. I know what I'm going to go for on the count of three.
Speaker 1: So what are you going to say? You're either going to say x'es are crazy or IG models? Yeah, three models. So basically the biggest red flag and man is if they follow IG models and it's they're in plain sight for everyone to see. Literally, it's literally there for Tom Dick and Harry, your mom and dad and all people of the world.
Speaker 2: So let us know if you agree or disagree. If we missed one out even or one should have made it to the final that we didn't have, go to our Facebook page and let us know.
Speaker 1: Let us know. Guys, thank you so much for tunning into our episode. We love doing these episodes. Please keep supporting our podcast by giving us a five star review. It really means the world to Matt and I And until next time. Bye.