Speaker 1: Hello, Welcome on the podcast podcast.
Speaker 2: Welcome, Hello, Bardy, Welcome. Can I get some jids to the studio please?
Speaker 1: Ah? Hello, Run, I missed dal been m i a the last couple of days. Apologies for that.
Speaker 2: How are we all?
Speaker 1: We're good?
Speaker 2: He's been away. Hello, we got the new video guy coming in.
Speaker 1: Oh. Hello, it's Micao Marco. Hello.
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: Is this like fine?
Speaker 2: You are on?
Speaker 1: You're on?
Speaker 2: You're on Marco very ship very, Marco is milk, Marco's milk, milk Marcos. Marco is helping out doing video for us for how long?
Speaker 3: Just until Friday?
Speaker 2: You're just hit on Friday.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm doing it next week.
Speaker 2: God help us all because I've seen some of the videos on your phone and I don't think. Are you enjoying your time with the team?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it's very nice. It's nice to be down in Melbourne. I haven't been down here since I was like seven.
Speaker 2: Where are you from Sydney?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't need another person from got enough for him? And has the team been good? Jesus is good, Brodie's good.
Speaker 3: Not so much.
Speaker 2: A lot of people of the Jizyah Yeah. Actually a few people were asking about yesterday. Yesterday yeah, in packing them. Where's my jeers.
Speaker 4: Pig up the Packingham farm queen.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm getting a sore throat. Oh no, don't.
Speaker 4: I'm a forice.
Speaker 2: No, no, but I think it was two and a half hours last night. You're just chatting with people, and it was so good, and we're the worst because we can't stop talking. You know. We said, hey, we're gonna try and met with the line quick. But you know, I think it was.
Speaker 1: A sore throat from the public. No.
Speaker 2: I think it was sore throat from being run down. Not someone's given it to me. I just think being run down talking loads.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, it's it's a lot to expect from you to talk.
Speaker 2: Like we don't. You know, you don't stop two and a half hours. I've got in the car as mint of the exhausted. I think straight away, I've just spent two and a half hours with you. Why are you ringing?
Speaker 1: What? What is the story? Why are your eyes? Why have your dry eye? So a couple of weeks, a couple of weekends ago, the pink. Yeah, I went to take my hoodie off and it had a zipper on it, and the zipper scraped through my eye. Yeah, and then it developed an infection because I rubbed it because it was irritated, and then the infection developed in the second eye.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then I treated it and then it came back yeah, which is very annoying. So now I look like I've got pink eye, but I don't.
Speaker 2: He's got pink Guys.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I just think you're.
Speaker 1: Welling or oh yeah, I know. I'm very emotional, emotion, very emotional.
Speaker 2: Hello, Ale's in the house.
Speaker 1: Captain yay, Captain Alley.
Speaker 4: As the persons.
Speaker 1: Brody pick you up today.
Speaker 5: Without my consent, It was.
Speaker 2: Like, did you pick you up yesterday?
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen the wife carrying championships in the UK?
Speaker 2: They're very good.
Speaker 1: You should enter.
Speaker 4: You have to marry him.
Speaker 1: He was reminiscent of the wife carrying championships. We could win this, yeah you could.
Speaker 4: And Clinton Hello, Mico can make us, you know, both very jealous because while you and I are trying to eat less calories is on a bulky.
Speaker 1: I'm on a bulk. Everything it's full of nutri grad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably more than that, but yeah, I'm on a two thousand, six hundred calorie bulk.
Speaker 1: At the moment, Oh my god, I would next morning. I'm on sixteen. Same.
Speaker 3: You're getting your protein.
Speaker 1: I'm getting protein.
Speaker 2: Hang on, sorry, so you're you're carbloading? Yes, absolutely, you've bulken up. Oh yeah, well you're a big Jim junkie.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I've been going since September last year, and I've just been doing a lot of body building and strength training.
Speaker 2: Going to you're going to do yeah? Sure? Right.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm so jealous.
Speaker 2: Pretty big Ali come around here and never field with this. See who's got the bigger one?
Speaker 1: I'm bigger guys.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go, look at this Jesus.
Speaker 1: Blist out of that chair. He okay, that linger.
Speaker 2: Oh she's got a bigger one than both of you.
Speaker 1: It's not what your how you use it, that's right, jeez. Anyway, so you've had a bowl of nutri grain.
Speaker 3: What else have you had this morning? Not so much of had a protein but a banana and a protein trick.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've had a banana and a madderin. Oh yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: But how good are my carves?
Speaker 3: I was admiring the carves earlier, sorry, when you were sitting on the couch. I was like, man, you've got good cars.
Speaker 1: That's what they all say thank you. You should have.
Speaker 3: Printed on your business cards to grow.
Speaker 2: That's all right next time. If you could vocalize that in the meeting, I really appreciate they were pretty big. Yeah, not bad. Maybe who's got better carves? Maybe maybe can we get your calves in here? Please? Thank you? Maybe you know, maybe has three poached eggs on toast every single day for lunch. He had a cup of no, that's no, that's for breakfast. He has a cup of old made over here. That's what it looks like.
Speaker 4: Taking a leaf out of his book, having some nuts and some in the morning.
Speaker 1: What do you say nuts? These nuts? You usually say yogurt. He's not a yogurt yogurt. I say yoga. Irish people say yo yogurt as opposed to yogurt yoga. What about vitamins? Of vitamins?
Speaker 2: You're a vitamin so my legs up and you were just like good cars.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You could see the definition in each which is.
Speaker 1: Strange because he's never done a day in the gym.
Speaker 2: Used to the leg days. Now you know that machine with the crossbar and.
Speaker 1: Squats, Yes, yeah, I'm doing that today day today? About it? Probably today one sixty's Scott double.
Speaker 6: Me about one sixty telegrams.
Speaker 2: That's that's big. I was doing around one twenty.
Speaker 1: You take your shoes off, do it barefoot. That's better for you.
Speaker 3: You can even put your plates underneath your heels.
Speaker 1: Can put so can you take your pants off? Please?
Speaker 2: Please keep them on.
Speaker 4: Take those pants, they're already good.
Speaker 1: It's all relative. It's relatively Marco Mark. You call it polar.
Speaker 3: See there's there's more definition in Jason's No, no.
Speaker 1: Relevve like fuller.
Speaker 2: You know he looks, it looks. It looks like a little.
Speaker 1: You have a bigger frame. So when you keep.
Speaker 3: It in proportion, I think there's a bit more definition.
Speaker 2: Yours are like my that's shack. Do you shake? Give me? Give me? You're hairless. You're like a batrand.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Feel feel the back.
Speaker 1: Of the cars Atmese.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like my arching my two year old's ass. There's no hair on that.
Speaker 1: It's very nice.
Speaker 2: You're a Burmese.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you go around. Happened my back as well? No hes oh, I should hope not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go go around. Let him have a hearn of your.
Speaker 3: Like to me, didn't think this is what i'd be doing.
Speaker 1: Looking at it. Guys, you're off to Melbourne?
Speaker 2: All heard? What do you think?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 7: I needed to write it feels like I shouldn't be touching sanitize.
Speaker 4: Ali likes Jackson.
Speaker 1: He was.
Speaker 2: He was bloody nice, just a nice.
Speaker 1: Lad ag for me?
Speaker 4: Really, one year older?
Speaker 2: Year older? How was the pretty man we met outside the football clin we tracked down the pretty guys dunning the handsome man Melbourne's most handsome man, and he came out of no we need to get the video from Jackie.
Speaker 1: Came out of nowhere and all three of.
Speaker 2: Us, you are the most handsome man.
Speaker 1: He was beautiful.
Speaker 2: He walked and Lauren Clinton I all looked at each other and we're like, what a beautiful man?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And he was.
Speaker 1: And he was also lovely as well.
Speaker 2: Was he sated halo?
Speaker 1: He was?
Speaker 2: He had a had a great skin.
Speaker 1: He had a trench but he had a scarf trench.
Speaker 5: Was was this that the g the other day?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yeah, I did see him and he had like aviators on. No, No, I don't think some sort of I think you're just looking at an old timer where sunny's at night in a bloody scarf? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Cool, anyways, if you're listening and your hands and today and today.
Speaker 2: Over cluten jump into the muffin today. I didn't know she was intolerant.
Speaker 1: And oh no, you're going to be shooting your pants later.
Speaker 2: I haven't.
Speaker 1: Yes, he just tolerated. We can't just luck wasn't tolerant. Was like to free milk.
Speaker 2: Okay, I just my tom My Tom tum doesn't handle it. So you're yeah, in time, Clint, you missed out. Yesterday we met turbot.
Speaker 1: Who's turbo turbot?
Speaker 2: Tom's turbot, Tom Trabovich.
Speaker 1: No, in the house, turbot tomboy.
Speaker 2: I don't know. She had a boyfriend. Yeah I did, Yeah, long term relationship. They said, I love you. Why is he called turbot?
Speaker 1: You don't want to know. I think a lot of times are called turboat turbot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, turbot, turbot Tommy, I don't know. It's just it's just his name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I met turbot. Yes, down face Tom, Yeah you did, Yeah, lovely guy. Did he hear the podcast?
Speaker 5: He did?
Speaker 2: How was he? Mate? Fucking you got dramas?
Speaker 1: Yeah, big lad hands and he.
Speaker 2: Has you know what he has? He got good calves mayst up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's a good looking boy.
Speaker 2: Okay, shame, I mean he's no handsome man outside the jet.
Speaker 1: Which one's turbot? Wow?
Speaker 2: He is a unit. Wow, he's a big fella, has.
Speaker 1: Stattoos to die for.
Speaker 2: What does my think? Holy ship? Holy ship?
Speaker 5: I didn't show you that photo.
Speaker 2: By god, he's part of the band.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, you've got a debt turbos you man?
Speaker 2: I well, Mace, I'll never be rude to you in the media. Again, that's another woman on his chest.
Speaker 4: I don't have a death Just take my money.
Speaker 2: He's made a face out of his belly button.
Speaker 1: What he's made.
Speaker 2: Of a next grilled up? I'm going to be very concerned.
Speaker 5: Describe that's his Instagram right.
Speaker 2: Look, he's made a face out of the tattoos and he's used the.
Speaker 5: Belly but be able to see it properly. This is it's intimidating.
Speaker 1: Have you got a tattoo on him?
Speaker 2: My God, give me, give me, give.
Speaker 1: Me a look musty.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 6: Oh, it's a it's a tongue. It's a he's got a tongue that goes to the belly all the way down like he's wearing. He's wearing a mini mouse bum bag which takes the edge off. He's probably got a block in there, but you know he's got a big block.
Speaker 1: He's definitely he does.
Speaker 2: A big.
Speaker 1: What's proud?
Speaker 2: Do you know what?
Speaker 5: I will say though? When he wears carry when he wears a suit, he's like necklines just low enough so that it doesn't look like he's got tattoos. So his hands are not tattoo and lines not so it doesn't look like his tattoo.
Speaker 2: But take the shirt off and there's no more room.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's no more room. Actually, I think he's he's actually booked in to get his thumb cheek done.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Are you one of the chiefs?
Speaker 2: He's going to be the other one free in case.
Speaker 5: It goes that completely covered. He's got one cheek to go on, one foot to go. And then he wanted to do about the block.
Speaker 1: He's got to strap the blocks.
Speaker 2: Fine, I think that would hurt.
Speaker 5: Would you technically need to be.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I could now when there's a needle guns.
Speaker 1: Well yeah that's a good thing. Sign.
Speaker 2: What's he doing for a living mate?
Speaker 5: He's a builder the company Triple Group Building or a house or whatever you need.
Speaker 1: Let me know, Turbo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there we go. Nice lad, he seemed nice to seconds break on face.
Speaker 5: Tom, Yeah he did giggle. I sent him the podcast I said. I didn't explain anything. I just said skip to ten minutes in.
Speaker 2: Well can we can we keep him on our good side? Like I like, I don't want to go miss you.
Speaker 5: Want to call him?
Speaker 2: Give him a Tom?
Speaker 5: Do you want to call Hi?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's called Turbot. It's going to be so funny. Okay, number, I reckon? You should talk like we're not here?
Speaker 1: No answer a private number?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah he should. Oh my god, you should.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, my phone just died. I'm ringing on the workfe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, give it.
Speaker 5: I don't have it ringing.
Speaker 2: Nervous, I man, answer, might be busy getting that. Get a time from Triple Group. Sorry I missed to call. If you could, please please your name and number and I'll do my best to get back to you.
Speaker 5: A sa, Hi, Dal, it's my dog calling. Give me a call back when you can. Love you bye, hope you will miss you maybe bye?
Speaker 2: Well that was fun.
Speaker 1: Do you does he call you mays dog? Yeah? When you call him Turbo?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't actually think he's ever called me mays Dog though, and I don't think he ever will. He's like, it's weird. He's like, how did you even get the name Mace dog? I was like, to be honest, I thought I just brought it in myself.
Speaker 2: Where did he take you on the first date?
Speaker 5: She went to grape vine, We went to a festival.
Speaker 2: How romantic that screams first date with you?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was good, fun, well it was. It was like a friendship date. And then I think our first date was we went to a Japanese restaurant.
Speaker 2: And it was like big man little sticks.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well that shows he can be like petite and gentle.
Speaker 2: Yeah good. You know if he if he did the sticks in your gra exactly, if he's just fucking eating the tampura with his bare hands.
Speaker 1: You know, he's holding the little sticks.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: It's actually so funny when we walk down the street, how many people just stare at him, Like it's like you realize how people just judge a book by its cover. It's crazy, Like a lot of people are like intimidated, like, oh my gosh, I.
Speaker 2: Have the same la blah blah.
Speaker 1: When I'm walking the dog down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, especially when it stops outside the tire restaurant does the ship.
Speaker 5: There was this We were walking his dogs down his part.
Speaker 2: The dogs he got right, well, big old dog, yeah, big right. You know what he screams stuff.
Speaker 5: I hate his dogs. I mean I hates a strong word. I hate all dogs.
Speaker 2: But like she hates children too, and smiling. Not a dog, not a dog.
Speaker 1: She loves me.
Speaker 5: But we're walking down the park and this man like I don't know he would have been like he would have been my dad's age, and he just was staring and I was just like I felt like saying, my gosh, yeah, but like looking at him in like a oh just I felt uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's that's yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, anyway, he's a big softies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he seems like a big teddy be. You know what if you're you're walking around with a rig like that and a mini mouse bum bag, you're confident in who you are. It's very strong, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: All right, on your Marco Paulo. I haven't heard that one before.
Speaker 2: May come up with her, can can may touch you? You're ready for this? Feel this. He's a bodybuilder.
Speaker 5: Read holy crap, you're giving me about you.
Speaker 7: Is your turbot, bloody mar you mate, you're a surprise.
Speaker 2: You are a surprise package. You're carrying a glock and you're bad. All right, we're gonna leave it. They have a great down Roman say tomorrow Bike