Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne, Jason Lauren, start your morning the right away.
Speaker 2: Be great. God, this is Jason Lauren. No, you're one hundred. Welcome morning everybody, and happy for Friday.
Speaker 3: Happy for Friday.
Speaker 2: Good morning, guys. We made it.
Speaker 3: We did guys. I had a very average sleep life.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, what a time to be alive.
Speaker 3: Shocker of I reckon, I clocked. I'm not you know me? I normally sleep for Australia. I can win a gold medal in it. No last night in their.
Speaker 2: God or something. Oh my god, we have found your skill that is. Yeah. No one does sleep Olympics. No one does it better than you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sleep Olympics can go. I can't.
Speaker 2: Should You know what? One day I remember Hamish.
Speaker 3: Andy stay in bed all day every day like my favorite over it my favorite a sleeping.
Speaker 2: How's this right? Hamish and Andy years ago did a competition where they wired each other up and they did a race to sleep right heart exactly. You know what we should do. We should wire ourselves up when we go to sleep. The last person to wake up wins officially wakes up pretty good. So we watched a heart rate monitors. You know what I reckon the people monitoring it. I think she's dead.
Speaker 3: I love sleeping.
Speaker 2: It's day three, but we needed come out of the coma.
Speaker 3: And I reckon. I was awake every hour last night, and I was doing meditation, I was doing breathing exercises. I was doing these sons.
Speaker 2: What's that means?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Someone once told me if you tap yourself in the right in the middle of the forehead, it's going.
Speaker 2: To give yourself bruises.
Speaker 3: Well, no, it helps. I don't know that someone. I was trying everything, Clint, I got upside of walking around the house.
Speaker 2: Anyone else getting an echo when they.
Speaker 3: Do well, I'm scared if I do it now, I might fall a sleep. Why is it that you're not tired and that you can't sleep in the middle of the night, and then the second you've got to get up, you're like, oh gee, I really got.
Speaker 2: To do I pour monkey in there with the symbols is like, stop tapping the heads.
Speaker 3: Give me that was my head last night. Right, she's a sleepy girl today? Well, you know what, can we play some calm sleepy wake up Lauren?
Speaker 2: Guys? Big day in the US. Pink's taken to the Stone. She's doing it for the Kamala. How's that? Yeah, she's playing the Democratic National Convention Jay exhibition. We'll go with convention.
Speaker 3: What did we get this stuff? When we have an election?
Speaker 2: We have the.
Speaker 1: Convention gas in four days. Can you imagine elbow up there for four days?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I know? But what are we like? When he was going for the Prime minister? What did he get in that pink and Oprah in a purple suit?
Speaker 2: She was good, She was good.
Speaker 3: It's like watching a movie, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Trying to think when Elbow got in? What did we I know what we had?
Speaker 3: Conrad, he's got a new look on Instagram, posting anymore. He's having a rebirth.
Speaker 2: Hang on, we must have an election coming up. I mean it's no is it? You know? Conrad? School does get around, doesn't he does?
Speaker 4: In?
Speaker 3: Do you?
Speaker 2: If there's an anthem to be sung?
Speaker 3: Conrad, it's a rebirth. He's shapey?
Speaker 2: Oh god, wow, Oh he looks good. He got rid of law. Got the long here.
Speaker 3: Conrad.
Speaker 2: He's wearing a windscreen of sunglasses, the big oversized sunnies.
Speaker 3: He's tired because he's a dad.
Speaker 2: Now kids, Oh, maybe i'll shave my head and wear big sunglasses here.
Speaker 3: Maybe I will too today. To be honest, he's.
Speaker 2: Falling out anyway. Hey guys, we've got a fun show coming up today. How's that one hundred million dollars? Someone in Queensland? He's waking out at all? A hundred million dollars. One million dollars, here's the go though we have a ticket. We did.
Speaker 3: Also, I saw some of our numbers come up.
Speaker 2: I had a ticket with my three sisters in Queensland.
Speaker 3: Were they in the South of Brisbane?
Speaker 2: I am yet to hear kidding, Yeah they are.
Speaker 3: It's the South of Brisbane, somewhere in Brisbane south Sunny Bank.
Speaker 2: That's called.
Speaker 5: Brisbane Suburbs, doesn't it Sunny Bank?
Speaker 2: It's near McGregor.
Speaker 5: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Is that near Paradise Islands.
Speaker 2: I used to live in Wishart.
Speaker 3: That's fine, but sunny Bank. We're not going to have a sunny Bank in Victoria, in Melbourne, down in Cranbourne.
Speaker 2: I'm going to the Gold Coast on the weekend seeing my friendly lives in Chevron Island.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's screams. Gold Coast, isn't there like Paradise Island? Chev Yeah, yeah, yeah, Chevron Island's Richie Rich, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's also crabs and god only knows what else on the Gold Coast. Are you coming up today? Five thousand dollars at eight o'clock this morning, we are going to playing Losses Lips and we're gonna kick things off nice and early thanks to our mates at DFO. Remember we offload one thousand dollars in the first thirty minutes of the show. We do thanks to DFO. They've got the brands you crave. You're in the know with DFO. Visit DFO dot com dot au. The word you are listening out for between now and six thirty is laws.
Speaker 3: Strand. You got to shop at DFO.
Speaker 2: There we go, Strand. You're almost strands strand as well as we're there. Okay, don't say the word anymore.
Speaker 3: Strand is the word.
Speaker 2: That from now. When you hear that, give us a ring and you can pick up a cheeky thousand dollars. Yesterday I woke up to two strange men in my house doing a service that I did not ask for but I enjoyed. And we'll go there next. I'll tell you what's all going on at my place at the moment. Well, full construction on my safe space. I mean the ship. Yes, panic room, there's nothing about panicking when I'm in there, though, it's going to feel pretty sure do you have in there? So here's the guy just bought a place in Bentley and there's like an old shad out the bat It's like a handbuilt wooden ship. Looks like a little cottage. So my mate, instant Nathan, He's trading company have rolled in. They have gutted it leveled.
Speaker 3: The trading company shout out. You don't know what it's.
Speaker 2: Called Joli Constructions, something like that, jolly jolly, jolly jolly.
Speaker 3: Construction surname, So that would make sense.
Speaker 2: Not Joelie jolly, even.
Speaker 3: Jolie Joeline jolly, jolly jolly. We should do that. I'm begging.
Speaker 2: I got I got the merch, you know, holl the builders don't.
Speaker 3: They all have merch now they.
Speaker 2: Do, But I like, I like wearing it to Bunnings because I discount.
Speaker 3: You don't get it on the sausage system.
Speaker 2: Oh damn it.
Speaker 3: But I'm a building now, I know I getting free.
Speaker 2: C I built this dressl table feed me so anyway.
Speaker 3: No, sir, it's going to the lost cats home. You discount for your.
Speaker 2: From Jolly construction. It's rolled in. They've gutted it all. So there's trades going on. And I said to Lou yesterday, look, I'm old, I need a nap. I'm just going to shut my mass for ten minutes. I just need ten minutes.
Speaker 3: That's me right now. Can I do that now?
Speaker 2: No? Okay? Just as I closed my eyes, like you know when you just just get into that sleep, and she wakes me and she has, hey, try to work. The guys are finished in the front yard. I'm like, what are you talking about. They're not building anything in the front yard. She has no, no, no, not the builders, the other guys you ordered. And I walk out and there's two landscapers there, just packing up the mower, the whipper snipper, the blower. Hey, mate, all done, all the trees trim back. How did you not know this is going on? Because they got the wrong house. I didn't order them.
Speaker 3: Oh did they do a good job.
Speaker 2: They did a great job.
Speaker 3: Did they charge you well?
Speaker 2: No? They I end up throwing him some money because I felt terrible and it looked great, and it looked at me.
Speaker 3: Because what's there. What's their company called?
Speaker 2: Not the best with address?
Speaker 3: Was it Jim?
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't Gym.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: It was these two young guys. And they look bloody exhausted as well because we had some big trees in the front and then they had to go again. But they also looked quite proud, like, you know, we've done a good job.
Speaker 3: And the wrong number of the wrong street.
Speaker 2: I was right street, wrong house.
Speaker 3: And they just let themselves in and started and well the game.
Speaker 2: Was open because all the trades are going in out, so they saw the construction, They're like, this is the house, all systems on? Never one just assumed I booked landscape.
Speaker 3: That is a wind landscaping.
Speaker 2: Do you remember a couple of years ago we're covering that story about the apprentice trade who got to the job site and dug up the wrong driveway to Bresty's boss and then his bross got there and was like, hey, idiot.
Speaker 3: It's a wrong one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well that's good. It's one less job this week.
Speaker 6: Speak.
Speaker 2: It looks amazing, looks amazing. Don't know about number fourteen a couple of doors up, but ours looks great.
Speaker 3: It sucks to be them, They would have got our rush job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you do your own usually? Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: He can't be trusted up a ladder and upper trees. He'sous.
Speaker 2: Yeah you it is just gone eleven past six. We're doing it.
Speaker 3: We've made it to Friday.
Speaker 2: I know. But we don't have one hundred MILLI in the back.
Speaker 3: Well, we don't do it. We don't know we've got a tip.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, gosh, we're feeling happy. We're feeling upbeat. Guys. We've got the show ticket right, but we know that it was one hundred million dollar winter in Queensland and I am in a syndicate with my sisters.
Speaker 3: You went to it said this. I read it and it said I read online that it was somewhere in the South.
Speaker 2: Brisbane where my sisters live, honey Bank.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, imagine if you all got twenty five.
Speaker 5: Milf you paid them for the ticket.
Speaker 2: Yep, he's ferut it last night. Ageah, that's important. Yep.
Speaker 3: On would you buy you've got a new hat on today?
Speaker 5: I do, yes, it's throwing me, that's what's rattled me.
Speaker 3: I bought it in preparation, T shirt and a blue hat.
Speaker 2: Well, I can afford it. Now I'm a millionaire.
Speaker 3: How good is spending the money before you get it?
Speaker 2: Oh? It's amazing lost. Do you guys want something today? Is that? Hit me up before I scan that?
Speaker 3: Twenty five mil in the boat?
Speaker 2: Lazes lips thanks to we spent the dental group All dental under one roof. Visit e B, DG, dot com, dot A you. They are the best in the business and Alaza is the best at reading lips. You're going to chuck on the noise canceling headphones.
Speaker 3: I am all right, do it now.
Speaker 2: Chuck those on. You won't be able to hear what we're saying. Clinton, I will say some funny lines. We'll see if can lipperad them? Headphones on? Can she?
Speaker 3: Can she hear he's going first?
Speaker 2: Can she hears one? Do you want to get I'm scared of her today? Do you want to go? I'm happy to go first, going first? M hmm, Here we go? Do you hate me? By the way?
Speaker 3: That was too fast?
Speaker 2: No, I'm just checking. Here we go. She's been a bit snipped with me today. She has been Do you do something wrong? I don't know. I hope not. We'll find out. Hi, Lauren, I'm feeling funky on a Friday.
Speaker 3: I'm feeling ready for a Friday.
Speaker 5: No, almost, I'm feeling funky for a Friday.
Speaker 3: I'm feeling freaky on Friday.
Speaker 1: Close, funky, freaky, funky, funny, funky, funky.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, next one, who's this funky?
Speaker 2: I'm chilling with millions in the bank.
Speaker 3: I'm sure I've got money in the bank.
Speaker 2: Oh bad, it's pretty good. She's good today. I'm chilling with millions in the bank.
Speaker 3: I'm chilling with bling and money in the bank.
Speaker 2: Take it because I send money in the bank. But I would buy bling if I won the mill Here we go.
Speaker 5: There's a strand of hair in my crack.
Speaker 3: I didn't get any of that.
Speaker 2: I love crack. There's a strand of hair in my crack.
Speaker 3: There's a strand of hair in my crack. Yes, did you say in your crack?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Crack? Can I get just that isolated audio of Lawrence? That you go? I go, last one, last one? Here we go. Yep, Brisbane has sunny bank. We have sun.
Speaker 3: Bree A platypus said, no, quick, have some of this.
Speaker 2: Brisbane has a sunny bank.
Speaker 3: At Brisbane Airport. There's a market.
Speaker 2: Brisbane Brisbane has a sunny Bank.
Speaker 3: We in sunny Bank in Brisbane. In sunny Bank, we have a sun bree We have some drinks.
Speaker 2: No good good, it's close, it's close. We have sun bree We.
Speaker 3: Have some some pre bree bree chase. Do they like bree cheese in Brisbane?
Speaker 2: The way? Very good?
Speaker 3: What was it?
Speaker 2: They have? Sunny Bank? We have some break Your mind went to breechee.
Speaker 5: On sun bread.
Speaker 2: I maybe I should rename it. We will take some bread crackers. I wouldn't say no to that. I gotta love a Friday. We're gonna be diving into power ball a little bit later on someone out there one hundred million dollars.
Speaker 3: Richer, one person? And how's that?
Speaker 2: One hundred meal? It's very selfish of them, though well.
Speaker 3: They didn't know. It's not selfish because they didn't know they might chair.
Speaker 2: I spent it yesterday.
Speaker 3: No one's claimed it yet, as far as I know.
Speaker 2: I want it.
Speaker 5: Oh, I just want to evacuate.
Speaker 3: What would you be happy with if not one hundred meal?
Speaker 2: Not here here?
Speaker 3: But one mill?
Speaker 2: No? That mill doesn't go? How is yes? A meal really doesn't anymore? Does it? What do you buying fifty, mel I'd be wrapped. Fifty is good. It's a strong number.
Speaker 3: Fifty is a lot.
Speaker 2: I was going to say five, maybe twenty five, nothing against you?
Speaker 3: What six? I take it six?
Speaker 5: Pull six from that pulp.
Speaker 2: Imagine getting the phone call from like, Hello, it's Jenny here from the lot and I'm like, yep, you've won. And I'm like, oh, congratulations, you've won two meal Ah.
Speaker 3: No, my friend's parents, my friend's parents won three million their lives and she was like, not really. They paid off the house and they gave all the kids a deposit for the house, which is life changing.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good. Yeah, I know, but they weren't exactly on the way to Vegas on a private jet.
Speaker 3: We no, and that's what we want. You think winning the lotto?
Speaker 2: You are let brother, Hey, yes, stay on the show. We're talking about the breakup that's taken the wheel by storm. Jlo JF and ban Affleck call it quits after two years of marriage. Second round, we're talking about going back and getting together with an X again. I went through my quarter life crisis.
Speaker 3: Yeah with you and Luke. Did you have a name like benefit Jason lou What would it be.
Speaker 2: We're back ju Ju. Back then, I used to.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you and louid jlus like a temu Jlo.
Speaker 2: It's the target version of.
Speaker 3: Bitch.
Speaker 2: I am not a team Jlu.
Speaker 3: You are Jaylu. I love Jaylu. That from now on you will be referred to as jay So anyway, it's Jaylo doing this weekend.
Speaker 2: We had a year apart and then Jaylu got back together.
Speaker 3: Yes, everyone was heartbroken when Jit.
Speaker 2: Yesterday you were asking, you know, what was it like to go back? And I described it as this. It's like it's like putting on an old glove. Are you calling lou an old glove?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, I just called you an old glow.
Speaker 3: I'm just I'm it's it's like reheating old soup.
Speaker 2: Some people say, well, you know what, used to go to the coffee club. Haven't been there for a while. I know what the BLT is like, I used to like the BLT. It's company. I'm going back.
Speaker 3: You need to stop talking like you need to dump all of that too late, mister. The dump upon an.
Speaker 5: Old glove or a BLT, I don't know which is worse.
Speaker 2: You bl BLT is delicious.
Speaker 3: It's like going back to the coffee club. I tried no boo, I tried chin chin and you know what I mean? The coffee club.
Speaker 2: It's my platel.
Speaker 3: Coffee club. What a way to describe your wife.
Speaker 2: There is nothing wrong with the blt at the coffee club.
Speaker 3: Nothing. Everyone loves and baking luin tomato. So was Lou flatter that that's how you like if you were describing your wife as a meal, you would call her a blt at the coffee club, because why she's juicy and crispy.
Speaker 2: Was she aware of the conversation? No, I cut the internet last night. She didn't see the nightly video. I was like dramas with optice again. Yeah, thirteen twenty.
Speaker 3: Four we're doing it again? Are the calls were great?
Speaker 2: Yesterday thirteen twenty four ten. I thought, let's give the trades and nurses out there again. The six o'clockers are always a bit looser.
Speaker 3: Describe your partner as a meal.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten. When you think of your partner, what meal comes to mind?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: What else do they do at the coffee club?
Speaker 2: Not about shake? Doing a thick shaked? You might be of a stick shake sometimes. Yeah, I'm glad I didn't a thick shake, But then you know me. I love a thick shake. I've always said to you, a thick.
Speaker 3: Shake is a meal.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four to ten. Describe your partner as a meal. Coming up, your chance to join us in the snow. We've got our little road trip next week, doxcitme.
Speaker 3: I'm excited too.
Speaker 2: I've changed the walkie talkies. Are they essential?
Speaker 3: I mean, we haven't been called, but we're using walkie talkies over.
Speaker 2: Over, we're doing a road trip. A walkie talkie is essential. Sometimes you think you know a guy. What's wrong with you?
Speaker 3: Such a man child? I mean, I can't call each other master walkie talking if.
Speaker 1: We get stuck in the snow. Apparently it's going to be quite a bit of snow next week as well. It's going to be a dusting, dusting.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking about the snow. I'm thinking about guys. Survey coming up, snack run. We're stopping over. You can be the stars over. Yeah, I know, I still don't understand your point. Thirteen twenty four to ten. We're asking you to describe your partner as a meal. Clint of you recently, you haven't dated a few meals in your time, A few boring ones. What's a boring meal?
Speaker 3: Paul called me a rice paper roll yesterday he said, looks what did he say? Looks nice and presentable on the outside, but actually quite disappointing when you get into it. He said, you need to he said, you need to to be is your opportunity to get back at him.
Speaker 2: What Describe him as a meal? While you think about it, let's go to the phones. And I'm very hard to digest, and remember we're live.
Speaker 3: Is like a hot chip, soft on the inside.
Speaker 2: Can burn your mouth.
Speaker 3: A little crisp on the outside can burn your mouth.
Speaker 2: Good with a bit of tomatoes.
Speaker 3: You never know when to stop.
Speaker 2: Tina, good morning. Describe your partner as a meal.
Speaker 6: Juicy pork because he's solid and he's got a bit of a tummy.
Speaker 2: Pork belly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can nail belly.
Speaker 2: I mean the meal, not the person.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty when your husband is not on office.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not saying I can him. I'm saying I can nail an actual pork belly.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Therese from Eltham, good.
Speaker 2: Morning, good morning.
Speaker 3: Can you describe your partner as a meal?
Speaker 7: Is a bit like a meat pie. He's sort of very solid on the outside, but so squishy and scrunchy in.
Speaker 3: The That's a cute boy.
Speaker 5: I don't know what's inside those meat pies.
Speaker 3: You really don't look a bit of a mixed bag.
Speaker 2: It's been too sweet this morning. I thought that'd be savage to Paul in glen Roy, Paul, how are you dating?
Speaker 4: Gorning? Guys?
Speaker 6: Yeahs a bit like a suculate Dumpley got that dump fuck ass.
Speaker 3: The one. What did he say?
Speaker 2: I think maybe? Is that what he said? Sam? Sam and Malgrave, Good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 6: How are you?
Speaker 2: We're good? The name's Jas That's fine, Sam, Sam, Who are you dating? Describe him as a meal?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 7: My man is like a lamb Shank is a strong, juicy patty and he's a gorgeous silver.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm afraid a little bit of white whistle on there. Hello, Will, I'm good. I love what lamb shanks slow called Shanks put him in all day.
Speaker 3: They've been slow. Do you think she's saying her husband's a bit slow?
Speaker 2: Well described? You? Buttner is a meal? Look at.
Speaker 7: Describe her as a sea urchin, very very hard to get into and once you get there.
Speaker 4: I'm all, that's right, and you.
Speaker 2: Guys are ripping into me like an oyster. I've never dined out on a sea urchin.
Speaker 3: I think he means an oyster might be an oyster sea urchin's in shells. Don't come in to shell sea urchin, I don't think so. You don't have to open it up like an oyster. Very hard to get into. When you do, it's just stores.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Right. I don't think you'll be getting into the sea urchin anytime soon.
Speaker 3: If she's heard that, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Wag yelling on a road trip, we are. We are heading to a snow September is the perfect time to learn how to ski. So I head to Mount Bullard with the family these spring school holidays. Larne enrolled me in the ski school.
Speaker 3: I think it's like you're either in the koalas or the warm bats average age forty kids. But you can also just get a lesson as a beginner, because anyone can learn to ski any age. But I think you being in ski school with the kids will be great fun for the rest of us to watch.
Speaker 2: You have not skied before. I've skied once. I'm not bad, not bad.
Speaker 3: Some people do pick it up very quickly.
Speaker 2: It was a reality check that bloody hell. It's hard, yeah, but like people make it look easy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's very hard, but it's fun because you know what you've got your legs, aren't You don't have ski legs, so you use muscles. You don't know.
Speaker 1: What's very funny someone getting the speed wobbles on skis when you covered.
Speaker 3: You got to turn, just have to crash, crash. No, you don't have to crack, but you do. You try ski across the mountains crash ski wobbles.
Speaker 2: Because Chapel straight about two in the morning, it's got the ski wobbles the stairs of the.
Speaker 3: Electric In the video of Paul learning to ge but I've seen her get rescued. Oh my god, did he ever? It's the funniest thing you've ever seen. I've never seen someone so persistent. Though if I fell that many times, I'd be like, this is not for me. Kept getting out.
Speaker 2: Oh you know me, I'm stubborn as hell. I'm not leaving that mountainuntil I'm getting there. Hey, oh you have to do was register by the no overplayer app. We are about to FaceTime someone who has registered. They will have thirty seconds to put on ski gear.
Speaker 3: Let's do it, Brook.
Speaker 2: H Brookie, it's jas, Lauren and Clinton. Your time starts. Now get it, Brooke. She's already in and she's got the.
Speaker 3: Ski goggles on and she's outside. She's still going what else you? Oh my gosh, war where are you? I might work at the moment, what are you doing? And asked you, why are you're walking around in ski goggle? I work in a school camp. No, I'm I'm setting up one of the activities. So there's no one out here at the moment.
Speaker 2: She said, school camp. This is going to be akin to a school camp.
Speaker 1: All of us, Yes, after us coming on a road trip, plan the activities for ushy.
Speaker 2: Brooke, You're coming to the snow could awesome, Thanks gud, no worries. We're going to take care of the light transfers, accommodation, ski higher or your ski gear. We will see you on the slopes.
Speaker 3: Thank you guys so much.
Speaker 2: Noorries away heading to the snaws. Well, guys, we're getting old.
Speaker 3: We are getting lucky.
Speaker 2: We still have twenty five We're young at heart.
Speaker 3: I know, but we can't recover like we're twenty five.
Speaker 2: That's a good point. No, we don't.
Speaker 3: Like I have wined all morning about being tigers. I've had like four hours sleep. Are you sick? Go out sleep for an hour and no hangover. I just had a bad night sleep. But I would go have an hour of sleep and bounce up and go to work. Yeah, I'm working twelve hours on my feet at chad'st the thought of being on my feet for twelve hours. Now, even with twelve hours sleep.
Speaker 2: It's still an Yesterday, we had one of our producers, gen Z I think she's like twelve or thirteen, in the studio and she was running through some of the words that they're now banning in school, Yeah, and the meaning behind them.
Speaker 3: Okay, what about guyet geat got.
Speaker 8: So It's like, yeah, yeah it was so gat even so gat What does that mean?
Speaker 3: Damn so gad sounds like.
Speaker 5: Damn Lozzie yourself yat Lozzy?
Speaker 2: You gat girl.
Speaker 3: Sounds like I've got doubt. I mean it's like, you're really attractive, You're pretty. Why are you all laughing? You say it, then go on, Jason, you.
Speaker 2: Got you got gout? Girl, don't have.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So if I like someone of my oh he's gaty What does it mean? What does it mean though? What is it short for hot? I don't know, like's charisma?
Speaker 2: Yes, gat means someone is thick. I think is how they would in the backside.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well your gat in the head, Jason. It's like both, you can do both like they use it as you're so attractive as well. Right, well that's hot. He's a millennial. Don't listen to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah you're a millennial.
Speaker 3: You are?
Speaker 2: You are down yesterday?
Speaker 3: I mean I love that, she says. They use it like this, that's her gen z.
Speaker 2: So you thick. Yesterday the boys were home sick. One of them is on their iPad out the back honey, and the trades that are around doing the renaults our place walk up there like, oh you're doing some minecraft mate. He looks down. He goes, wow, okay, that makes me feel old. How he was on stocks stocks.
Speaker 3: Like a stock market said, we didn't know about that is kid.
Speaker 2: I still don't understand it.
Speaker 3: I was playing sims in my childhood, and you know.
Speaker 2: How they learn coding and school stocks with real money. I don't think so. I hope not. You've got a jerk your bank, but.
Speaker 3: I teamine crypto liketo, Crypto makes me feel old. Crypto mat like I'm a money girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, cash makes me.
Speaker 3: Someone said, can I pay you in crypto? I would be like, I wouldn't even know how to do that.
Speaker 5: Ethereum, I'm I'm going to pay you a thousands.
Speaker 3: A crypto card like a credit can'd Now you.
Speaker 2: Have a wallet, a digital wallet, don't even try explaining it. Thirteen twenty four ten, Guys, what makes you feel old?
Speaker 3: You know what else makes me for old? I went for dinner last night with some girlfriends and I was so exhausted, and as I was leaving to go home to bed, they were like twenty somethings rolling in to sit down and start their meal on a week now.
Speaker 5: You can't be doing that, Oh no, oh leaves the house at.
Speaker 2: A week They're going to get into gestion in Paris.
Speaker 3: I should have left them.
Speaker 1: Some of my gaviscon just returned from Paris and they're going to dinner at ten o'clock in the evening.
Speaker 3: The europe Europeans love it.
Speaker 2: Wow, really yeah, I love it.
Speaker 3: You made a disco nap before that.
Speaker 2: That's a hard note from me. Remember yesterday we had two police officers in right now. These guys are late twenties and we played them, remember we played in this yes, and we're like please academy, Police academy, and they both just looked at us and we're.
Speaker 3: Like, they're policemen and the academy.
Speaker 2: And they had no idea what we were talking about. Like, I know, unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Said to my friends kid the other day, well it's twenty years of Tina Arena's chains this week and they were like, what are you talking about. I'd never heard of Tina Arena.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty since.
Speaker 3: Surely be back for the Brisbane Olympics.
Speaker 2: Don't worry thirteen twenty four to ten. They might hang her like they did with Nikki Off the cable.
Speaker 3: Arena comes flying into the Brisbane Stadium.
Speaker 2: What makes you feel old? Made him? I just text me to remind me the year two thousand was almost twenty five years ago.
Speaker 3: It's a quarter of a century. I can't cope with that y two k bug. Remember.
Speaker 2: I remember like it was yesterday.
Speaker 3: Everyone was withdrawing their money and putting it under their mattresses because they thought the banks were going to close.
Speaker 2: I was in a movie, watching movie. End of days, which is about the world ending in.
Speaker 3: The year, like how you celebrated news It.
Speaker 2: Was a seven pm session. I got out in time for.
Speaker 3: The just in case the world ended. You didn't want to be in a cinema.
Speaker 2: Yes, you watch.
Speaker 5: You watch a video clip on YouTube from the year two thousand and it looks like I know nineteen seventy I was playing the Kuran Perk swimming race to the boys during the Olympic.
Speaker 2: Why is it so great? It looks so clear back in the day, I know the TV? Do you reckon? It is clear?
Speaker 3: And where old? The other thing that makes me feel really old is like when I see people that can sleep anywhere. I remember in my twenties I could sleep on a couch, I could sleep on the floor. I could now if I need to be horizontally in bed with two perfectly plush pillows, and I need to be lying flat.
Speaker 2: And it's got to be a posturepedic, and.
Speaker 3: The lights all need to be off and the temperature needs to be eighteen degrees otherwise I'm cooked for a week.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten. When you walk off a plane at the airport and you get to the escalator, do you do the stairs or the escalator.
Speaker 3: Depends how long the flight is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, escalator, Yes. I give a filthy look to those people on a power trip on the stairs. I'm like, you're not proving anything to anyone carrying their suitcase down, is it? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, if it's a long floot, I always do the stairs because I feel like you need to get the blood pumping, because at my age you'll get deep fame from boss. I do the calf exercises in the books.
Speaker 2: Twenty four to ten. What makes you feel old? What makes you feel old? Welcome to the show, Big J, Big J, Big J. Good morning, Lauren. Loved to speak you again by us.
Speaker 3: Hey, Big J, tell us what makes you feel old? Brother?
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 2: A couple of things.
Speaker 6: One is the original Ninja Turtles of forty years old and too for My daughter's boyfriend calls me, sir.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, no, no, no, no, no. You know what kids don't do anymore, Like, oh, thanks having us, mister Hawkins. It's like okyday, Jason here to see Felix.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, I always caught. Yeah, it would be mister Hawkins and mister Stands.
Speaker 2: Just bring back some memories, Big Jaya, My sister at the moment.
Speaker 6: I had an original Ninja turtle foot soldier Cigaurine and Mum's place.
Speaker 2: Back in February to five, and then she that idiot, gave it to her.
Speaker 4: Nephew and let my nephew let it, let him open it, throwing it backs down the grain kick him out.
Speaker 2: Of the family. Big Ja's out of the will I mean, yeah, he's a little buddy, Okay, Big j have a good day, Big Jay.
Speaker 3: The other thing that will make you feel old Friends I loved Friends that finished twenty years ago. I remember watching the final Friends that was twenty years ago.
Speaker 2: Gen Z, this will kill us, gen Z. Can you name the four teenage ninja turtles?
Speaker 3: No? Can you name the just one?
Speaker 2: Can you name one?
Speaker 3: No? What about the characters in Friends? Rachel and Mally Cat Yes, Matt No, Matt LeBlanc was.
Speaker 2: Have you heard of Raphael Donald Tello.
Speaker 3: Leonardo Michaelangelo DiCaprio. Yeah, now you're probably in his hitting zone.
Speaker 2: Though, happy because you're ze.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've still got one year.
Speaker 2: LEFTWI the font on your phone.
Speaker 3: I haven't done the big font yet.
Speaker 5: I think I'm struggling with my sort of smaller meeting.
Speaker 2: I don't use the phone. I get it to talk to me. What number do you want to call?
Speaker 3: Last night at dinner, one of the girls were at Dastasio, which is beautiful candle restaurant. We had a stunning dinner there last night.
Speaker 2: What time was the seating six? How were they opened? Would you break in?
Speaker 3: It was a private fund. It was six o'clock dinner. Because we're old, and one of the girls couldn't read the menu, she took a photo of it on her phone and then zoomed to ride in. She said there was like three entrees and three mains and she goes, oh, have this steak and they're sorry, mad mistakes not on the menu, and she was like, I've got a zoom. I'm like, what do you take your photo for? And she's like, I can't see it.
Speaker 2: She zoomed in on the word and Sam, what makes you feel old?
Speaker 3: My niece?
Speaker 7: So I was out and about was there in the city and the CBD and she's like, hey, let's go to the pub and get a drink. I'm like, you can't do that.
Speaker 3: You're like ten.
Speaker 4: She's like, I'm eighteen.
Speaker 3: I know when nieces and nephews or baby cousins get driver's licenses.
Speaker 2: And sorry when Bindio when I had a kid, I'm like, she's seven.
Speaker 3: Niki Webs has got about three kids?
Speaker 2: Really forty is she.
Speaker 3: Might played?
Speaker 5: Should be about thirty five?
Speaker 2: I recond Janet and Barrack. What makes you feel old?
Speaker 3: I was playing pickleball last night wearing my Don Henley T shirt and the people are playing against didn't know who Donnelly, John Henley were or the Eagles.
Speaker 2: You know what? You play a pickleball, you're still younger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's young, that's my that's young. You're playing squash like Jason?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Old. Most kids don't even know what squashy is. K Webster, by the way, it's thirty seven.
Speaker 2: She's getting there with three kids. Look for a Carol in Hawthorne. How you doing old? How are you? I just can't even use the phone properly? It makes you feel older.
Speaker 6: I'm talking to my life the other day about it still, and when I walked away, I realized older than.
Speaker 2: Are you dropping out? What was her story?
Speaker 3: And can boss is one year older than her son?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Yeah, her boss is a year older than her son.
Speaker 3: That would make you feel old?
Speaker 2: Wow? Wow, that happens lucky. We're immature guys.
Speaker 3: Oh we ain't never growing out, Oh god, no will, but our mind.
Speaker 2: You don't get any more peter pan than this show.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you when you went to Electric the other day, Jays, Yes, what was the reaction?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: The people around you really good? So many people offered to help me up the stairs quick, we.
Speaker 5: Ease your senior's discountbay around.
Speaker 2: Actually, got to check my GoFundMe page. I'm trying to get one of those little electric chairs put in on the railing just for when I need to leave.
Speaker 3: Honestly, they should put one of those in for those of us who are too old to get down the stairs.
Speaker 2: On the US gone seven point thirty. We woke up this morning to a little email which, well our eyes lit up like poking machines. It said, we have one on Powerball. We need to check the show ticket.
Speaker 3: Coming up there ourselves together the show.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, we did a syndicate. We might be walking out.
Speaker 3: Of here and I can confirm we got the power Ball.
Speaker 2: Well, we bought the power hit. We don't ruin it. We got the power we got the Powerball skill.
Speaker 3: It's not about the journey it's about what happens at the end.
Speaker 1: Speaking of journeys, last night, I went on one State Night with the boys. Delightful, delightful steak restaurant, anguson Bond, Crack and Spot, great, great little restaurant.
Speaker 2: Actually lighting incredible. I'm big on lighting in a restaurant. I like a duck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everyone likes it.
Speaker 2: Duck where it was dining with me. It takes me from a six to eight?
Speaker 3: Yeah. So who'd you go with last night?
Speaker 5: Thanks you the question, Lauren. Actually your fiance was there? Paul?
Speaker 3: Yes, because I had a function last night and if I'm out, he can't possibly stay home.
Speaker 2: Well, Paul was there because.
Speaker 3: We don't have kids, so he's like, He's like, I'm going out too then, and I said, well where are you going? He goes, I don't know? And I said, who are you going with? He goes, I don't know? Oh, Colquint, No, It's like cool, Quinn Glint. Are we up for it?
Speaker 2: How often do you do steak night? My friend Matthew was.
Speaker 3: They invented steak night last night? Oh right, okay, your friend.
Speaker 1: Matt Yeah, but I drove it was sort of I thought it's a steak night. I've got a loan on today.
Speaker 5: Don't want to be under the weather, which I'm not, by the way, full declaration.
Speaker 3: Did Paul right? No, No fact, Paul wasn't even in a condition to walk home last night. He did not drive. He's not as sensible.
Speaker 1: Something happened that we shan't be talking about anyway in terms of what happened to me. A couple of cocktails, yes, very nice pre dinner cocktails and a bottle of red wine at dinner.
Speaker 3: You can't be driving.
Speaker 2: No, that's the thing. Came to the realization I shouldn't be driving. And we always say, like we're pretty open that, like it's just not worth even two beers. Now I'm like, you know what, it's not worth it if you're not sure exactly.
Speaker 1: Well, the anxiety is one thing, but the danger is another. So the options are a leave the car there or be.
Speaker 2: Stay there forever.
Speaker 5: We that's.
Speaker 2: B did he He's going to have somewhere to live now in Bermuda Triangle? Didn't?
Speaker 3: When was it a dinner for some girlfriends and my girlfriend Sally? You got a text from Paul saying, Sally, what's the number of the I drink you drive number, and I'm like, what.
Speaker 5: Does that mean?
Speaker 2: I drink you drive.
Speaker 3: I heard of this and I was like, why is Paul texting my friend Sally about an I drink you drive And he didn't even drive. So I was like, I wonder who's drinking and needs to get Paul.
Speaker 5: He said, I work in logistics. I'll solve this problem.
Speaker 3: Because twisting your arm to stay out with him.
Speaker 1: So he came up with the concept I drink you drift, which is some you get a driver, you get someone to drive your car home, right right.
Speaker 2: As it turned out, that was a bit expensive, so you didn't want to pay for it. So we went on the air tasker.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, just get an uber with the task.
Speaker 1: Being some home get me, get me in my car home. So we put seventy bucks on it. That's a pretty good where you go from that's uber would be thirty bucks.
Speaker 2: There's nothing better than wake up the next day you can car.
Speaker 3: So what it costs seventy dollars to get from South.
Speaker 2: Yarra to Richmond, Actually we put one hundred dollars on it. Someone bid seventy dollars. Well, terfict this fella, this lovely man.
Speaker 5: His name was Cyril. Oh ye like Cyril Cyril or to train from Rouville.
Speaker 3: That would have taken an hour.
Speaker 5: From Rouville to South Yarra to pick me in my car up and drive me to Richmond, which, by the way, the journey.
Speaker 2: Was five minutes. When he told you that, did you look in the conversation in the car hang on? Awkward?
Speaker 3: When he got there? Yeah, did you guy coming?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: Do you make him stand standing at the restaurant waiting for me? How long did you leave him waiting for I always.
Speaker 2: Said ten forty five, went out there at ten forty five.
Speaker 5: Clean, Cyril.
Speaker 2: Clean. You need to clean up your life, mate, it's being responsible.
Speaker 3: And then did he have to carry to get home?
Speaker 5: So he pulled up at my place? I live quite close to a train station, I said.
Speaker 3: Did you offer to drop him to Oh my god, I can't.
Speaker 2: Drop him at the trade station, even himself to dump in. You can borrow the car, but you don't have to bring it back again. Now he's got to get dollars. He caught a trade back to Roeville.
Speaker 3: He should have got an air task a three hour round trip for him.
Speaker 1: But you know what, he's seventy dollars to the good. Do you know what asl he would have Actually he told me he's I think he's in his late twenties because he's just finished an honors degree at university.
Speaker 2: So good on him.
Speaker 3: Did you give him a tip or just a seventy that? Do you have an air tasker?
Speaker 2: Did you know I paid her? Belief he center console and everything in the car as well. You know they bought this service out in Sydney. You're gonna love this. Well.
Speaker 3: Paul Zuberratt must have been broken because he couldn't get home at the same time.
Speaker 2: He should have got the hair tasker with me. The ones in Sydney rocked up on electric bikes and then they fold the bike up, put it in your boot car, and then they drive your car.
Speaker 3: So what is that? Is that like an I drink you drive?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, but they rock up on little electric scooters.
Speaker 3: And then they drive the electric scooter the next job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they fold the scooter up, put in your boot, drive you home with your car, take the scooter out and have that year. I don't know what's it called I drink you drive?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Sorry, yeah, that's it. I heard you covering it in the news earlier. Powerball one hundred million, Yes we had a winter last night we did.
Speaker 3: One winner has taken home one hundred million dollars. It's a mystery who this person is. If you've got a ticket in Melbourne, don't bother. The jecket apparently was brought in Brisbane in the South of Prisbe.
Speaker 2: But it cashould be one under the division one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so maybe check it. I it to us, We'll check it.
Speaker 2: I want twenty three bucks on my personal ticket.
Speaker 3: You other and checked my check their old personnel.
Speaker 2: See I'm hanging out. I keep checking my phone because my sisters and I all go in and get a ticket syndicate. Hang on, do you use the app? I use the app.
Speaker 3: Has anyone ever won the big money on an app? I don't think so. Ticket there is a risk of losing it.
Speaker 2: I just put it on the fridge like an old person and circle the numbers and.
Speaker 3: Then do you pull your tissue out of your sleeve, blow your nose. You can put it back in your sleep.
Speaker 2: Seriously, I circle the numbers, go through the line by line.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, you can just type the bark over but it's not question.
Speaker 2: Question at eight thirty Do you pause whatever show you're watching and then watch the live draw?
Speaker 3: How do you even watch it? Where is it?
Speaker 2: I think they stream it these days on TV. No, I don't think it is. It is. Well, during the movie it would pop up down the bottom sometimes the numbers.
Speaker 3: On the Friday night flick Yeah yeah, God world streaming it.
Speaker 2: So look, my sisters and I have gone in bought a ticket. They live in Queensland and I'm yet to hear from them.
Speaker 3: Can you call one of them a check?
Speaker 5: I'm hoping well there was one Queensland winner in.
Speaker 3: South of Brisbane where they live.
Speaker 2: You know what I deserve it?
Speaker 3: Would you give us something we said we'd give you to you know I would?
Speaker 2: I would.
Speaker 3: What would you give us?
Speaker 2: Probably a cardboard cutout of myself, you know.
Speaker 3: What with a grill like gold James.
Speaker 2: I'd buy us all matching cars sick.
Speaker 3: I'd take it.
Speaker 2: So we look like a convoy like that. Something real? So what if we win as a show?
Speaker 3: Okay, so we did a show ticket. We chose the numbers thirteen, twenty four and ten because that is our phone number. Yep, I can confirm and.
Speaker 2: Before you, before you get to it. We've got our syndicate join us on the line. Because we open up the phones and we said, look, we're looking for four listeners to join our syndicate. They all join us this morning. Good morning syndicate, Good morning.
Speaker 3: We've got Jim, Kerry, Joe and Simone lovely.
Speaker 2: Gimm are you ready to quit your job? Yes? Gimme, gim me give me the winning number.
Speaker 3: Okay, Jim, listen to this because we chose the teen, twenty four, ten. I can confirm twenty four was in, yes, and ten was in. So what you pulled our weight?
Speaker 2: Gim what number did you select? Talking? But I really wanted four?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, well you didn't choose for it, didn't we silly woman cut her off.
Speaker 3: Because we didn't get fourteen? Jim, really really, nah? She can stay on for a minute. She's still part of the syndicate. But you didn't help us out. Gim all right, Kerry from Lara, you chose number twenty three. Guess what, Kerry, it was one of the numbers.
Speaker 5: Carry You've pulled your weight.
Speaker 3: Done, you pulled your weight Joe in Sunbury.
Speaker 5: Let's go to Joe.
Speaker 2: Joe.
Speaker 3: I disappointed.
Speaker 6: I disappointed. I was came down.
Speaker 3: I chose number three, just coming out of.
Speaker 2: The block strong.
Speaker 3: Come on, hey, Joe, I'm just prepping everybody.
Speaker 2: You are the weakest link.
Speaker 3: Simon in Dingley. Yeah, do you know remember what number you chose? Eleven?
Speaker 4: And it's there, it's there.
Speaker 3: She's pulled her weight.
Speaker 5: So we've got four numbers and the powerball.
Speaker 3: Because we bought the ticket that you get the powerball.
Speaker 2: So that sounds that sounds like hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Speaker 3: So that's Division six. Now Division six wins, you know how it's deviced, so it wins nine million, five hundred and eighty two, nine hundred and eighty ches. I think that's what this is. But it depends how many people one Division six, hopefully not many.
Speaker 2: How many people want division?
Speaker 3: How much we want?
Speaker 5: Guy?
Speaker 2: How much should we win? Lauren?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: Probably ten dollars?
Speaker 3: No, well, I'm going to make you happy. Whoever said that? Seventy four dollars and forty five cents.
Speaker 2: Which means ten dollars sixty three h Are you.
Speaker 3: Guys happy with that?
Speaker 1: That's thank you?
Speaker 3: Can you get Gim and Joe back on for a second?
Speaker 2: No, I hang up on them.
Speaker 3: I put them back on, Gim and Joe because we need an executive decisions. Now we've got seventy four dollars in the bank. Jim, Kerry, Joe, Smoan, Clint and Jason. Do we do we Let it ride?
Speaker 2: Ride? Let it ride? Guys, Come on, we'll ask for let it ride.
Speaker 6: Yeah, go on, absolutely, let it ride.
Speaker 8: Yep, for sure.
Speaker 2: Now I want let's go to South Merangue. Shannon fellow parent of three young lads. She's also a Doggies fan. It is do or die for the dog this weekend in Ballarat. Y Okay.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, sorry, Jase, My kids love you.
Speaker 2: Oh morning.
Speaker 3: Who we got in the car with you? Shannon.
Speaker 6: We've got Bailey, Elijah and Maverick.
Speaker 2: Hello, guys, morning, Hello Ja, good morning, not us.
Speaker 7: I love, I love all of you. That counts for something.
Speaker 2: They need to shut the trap because Mum's gonna win money.
Speaker 3: All right, Shannon, let's do it. I've got three questions lined up for you. There's an easy question for fifty dollars, a medium for five hundred, or a difficult question for five thousand dollars. What are you looking out this morning? We're going to go from five hundred let's do it.
Speaker 2: Five hundred dollars. All right, Shannon, mister voiceover is going to give you the question. You will have three seconds to answer if you don't know. Yes, okay, five hundred bucks. Mum needs some playing money for the weekend.
Speaker 3: Guys, Yes, all right, let's go mum.
Speaker 2: Here we go. This is your five hundred dollars question. What is the capital of Singapore?
Speaker 5: Three?
Speaker 8: Two snamon?
Speaker 3: It is not Vietnam the capital of Singapore.
Speaker 2: No, they're not.
Speaker 3: If you don't know, guests, so put on you for guessing and talking about.
Speaker 2: You're really going to kick yourself. The capital of Singapore is Singapore.
Speaker 3: Singapore. It's a title of sixty islands and Singapore.
Speaker 2: It's capital is Singapore.
Speaker 3: It is Singapore. There you go. Sorry, another brain. Thanks.
Speaker 2: She can't go away empty handed. Something.
Speaker 3: She got three kids, you know what?
Speaker 2: How about a two hundred and fifty all about you to spend on shell fuel and tasty snacks for your drive to the snow or just for a mom when she drops them off at school. You can head to Carl's Express and ready express, Shannon, you go treat yourself dull.
Speaker 7: All right, thank you so much, guys, have a great day.
Speaker 3: There you goes half the prime by They like you same maturity. Well you've got three boys the same age.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very relatable. Yeah, or again just maturity. Who knows. Charlie x e X. This is apple on over Friday.
Speaker 3: Is Friday.
Speaker 2: I am off to the AIRPORTO today. Hey, dramas at Melbourne Airport yesterday as well, someone did something that I think secretly we've all thought about doing on a plane, but there's no way you'd actually do it.
Speaker 3: Somebody I can't even joke about it.
Speaker 2: I know, but somebody that did it yesterday at Melbourne Airport. We're going to chat about that coming up in the next few minutes. But I am off to the airporto Tela Marine today to head to the GC. Just heading up there for a quiet weekend at cocktails and Dreams and Hooters. No you're not.
Speaker 3: It's a big weekend for that's right bedroom night club.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going up to the Gold Coast this weekend. We are scattering my parents' ashes.
Speaker 3: How are you feeling about it? We've talked about this, We have talked about it offline, We've talked about it online a couple of times, but We've talked about it offline a lot.
Speaker 2: It's funny. Just last oh come, just the last two days. It's probably hit me because Dad passed away during COVID. I was never there for the funeral. Watched it on zoom. Possibly the toughest thing I've ever done in my life. And I know unfortunately a lot of other people they do that as well. And I think that's something that sorry, I'd so sorry that I'll never get over. And then, yeah, we lost Mum last year, and so we're going to scatter both their ashes this weekend at Miami Beach, which is where we used to go on holiday every year. So it'll be really cool, like it's going to bring up some nice memories and stuff like that, the whole going yea, the whole family. We're all staying at the same place, so it's going to sort of feel like school this week.
Speaker 3: That's what Dad would have wanted.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, Dad will be rapable that we're in a resort, not a caravan. He's sort of scared that this is like finality, final spot on your spot on, which is so stupid because I know, no, it's not, no, it's not I know their memories will live on and I always have them. But yeah, I think there was part of me grieving in the last year that was going, well, it's it's all good, Like we still haven't done that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and and.
Speaker 2: God love my family, Like we're dealing with it with humor. Like I rang my sister the other day, was telling was and I said, hey, Teesh, what are you up turned she has I'm just going for a drive with mum and dad And I'm like, they're back, and she goes, no, no, no, I've got them in the car with me. But you know that's how she's Like I got to laugh about it, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it is. It is a different feeling because it's also like even the logistics around it and planning things. Oh, you're continuously talking about your parents, are you?
Speaker 2: I know a lot of guilto My sisters had to go to the crematorium and to gant the ashes into like you know, different envelopes so we can scatter them, like. You know, that's and the fact that I'm not there to do that, and I have to have my three sisters go through that. You know, there's that guilt feeling which they even made me feel bad or anything.
Speaker 3: But the way you and your sisters have handled this, like losing your dad and not being able to be at the funeral, losing your mum so recently, you and your sisters, it's almost like I've heard you talk about it. It's sort of brought you really close together again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is really nice.
Speaker 3: And they would be so proud of you, guys, they really really would.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they'd be really happy that we've that we're there for each other, We've got each other's back, constatly checking you with each other. But yeah, you hit it on the head. I think I think that's it. It's just it's coming to terms that after this, that's in, you know, But it's not. No, no, I know, And that's a mental thing I've just got to get.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, and I understand that it feels like that, but it's not it. Your parents. You know, you'll you'll talk about them, and I hear you talk about them with your boys, and and you know your boys remember them, So you'll talk about your parents for as long as you live.
Speaker 2: And tomorrow will be a celebration, like it'll be really uplifting and you know, and we'll make a light and we'll share stories and everything like that. But yeah, it was funny. I just had that moment last night and you hit on the head.
Speaker 1: Having your family together not just for that, but for what follows. You know that it'll be a beautiful moment in itself, but afterwards.
Speaker 2: It'll be great. It'll be you know, well, yeah, well a few beers, we'll all hang out to a barbecue. Someone will say something politically and correct. It will remind me of Dad. Someone will be a bit of a tight us mon't want to pay for the barbecue. That will remind me of Mum.
Speaker 3: And you know what, it's these moments like you. Actually, it's such a strange thing. We spend so much time with our families. When we lose someone, it's such a unique strange experience. But it'll be so special and holding on to this time for you to do it so they're together as well, I think is just yeah, youh.
Speaker 2: I'm glad we've done that. Yeah, because I wouldn't want to go through this twice, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: But we'll be thinking of you think.
Speaker 2: I know a lot of people reach out on Insta and stuff like that, just saying you know, good luck. A couple of people reached out again with funny stories about ash's gone wrong. You check the weather, you check the wind. Wind. We literally have done the wind gusts. That's literally what we've done. My sisters turned into Tim Bailey sending out a suit report every day.
Speaker 3: Well, we're very proud of you, and I know that your parents would be so proud of the four of you being together.
Speaker 2: It'll be emotional, but it'll be a nice weekend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and trying. I know it sounds it's hard to say, but try and enjoy it.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, like I'm genuinely excited about enjoying those memories. Yeah, exactly, you know, just having a laugh and you know, spending time together. It'll be nice.
Speaker 3: Well, we'll all be thinking of you, and I know Melbourne will be thinking of you this weekend too. Jace, we love you, Jason, Lawrence, Floods, Bloods.
Speaker 2: Morning, Melbourne. Welcome Friday. Just go on twenty three past eight.
Speaker 5: We love.
Speaker 2: Doing this on a Friday will point you in a good mood. Yeah, it does, it does normally does.
Speaker 3: So this is where we play an old school banger and if you like it, you turn on your head lights and you sing along and it gives you permission to sing along with every others. This one's a bit controversial that we've chosen today, and I think we should keep the phone lines open and if people enough people course get it off, let's change.
Speaker 2: I've got it this week.
Speaker 3: I think we should change it if people don't like it.
Speaker 2: I haven't done it for a while. I was hoping we were going to go Avril Levine complicated.
Speaker 3: I wanted Janet Jackson together again.
Speaker 2: Banger banger, clink go.
Speaker 1: Sometimes history beckons, guys, I'm getting Janet ready as the backup.
Speaker 3: You're just trying to put me in a good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thirtycas ago, in this very city, thirty a song was born.
Speaker 2: Don't put your headlights on yet, only when we start the song.
Speaker 3: I had this poster on my wall. Give us a call on thirteen twenty four ten if people around you are singing this one with their headlights on, or perhaps people have their headlights firmly off with their mouth zippa.
Speaker 5: Nineteen ninety four was the year loved It. Tina Arena is the artist and the song is chained.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, it is thirty years, thirty years. How about that? I'm playing this off Vinyl, Tina Arena, I love to Chames. It is your lights on? Sing along, engage your headlights Melbourne sing loud and proud. This is Nova. Jana Arena has Oh Clint, what have you done?
Speaker 3: Should we take it?
Speaker 2: Give me Melbourne a banger? No lights on everywhere? Okay? Lights on? Seals James Kayla in July and welcome to nov. What's your thoughts on Clint's choice?
Speaker 3: What are you doing? Guys?
Speaker 7: That song does not belong on the radio.
Speaker 3: Sheridan from mont Mercy, Morency might have a differing opinion, Sheridan, what do you think?
Speaker 2: No fame?
Speaker 6: Opinion of.
Speaker 3: Mulgrave thoughts Rach no get it.
Speaker 2: Let's try them out Martha and thoughts on chains.
Speaker 4: I prefer to suck on a lemon.
Speaker 2: Sure there's someone out there who enjoyed it.
Speaker 3: I had a Tina Arena poster on my wall growing up. My dad bought it. She signed leamonadd that was an absolute She's got better songs. What about the.
Speaker 2: Sweets we're saving?
Speaker 3: This babe wasn't good? Was it?
Speaker 7: Is?
Speaker 3: Tina Renda on the line. Don't tell me that that's going to rock me?
Speaker 2: Tina, Tina, She's not.
Speaker 3: I just broke out in the sweat. I was sticking up for it though in Melbourne at the moment. I start on the project the other night, so she shout out, Tina, if you're listening, I'm a fan, give us.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Fineteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 2: We're going again. We're not doing that, We're going again.
Speaker 3: We're going again together again by Janet Jackson on Melbourn Let's do It Melbourne, thirteen, twenty fourteen. If you think this is a better picked Jackson.
Speaker 2: Let's do it up? And about Headlights on Clint has been banned from Lights on sing Along three week ban.
Speaker 3: I could change too after this, to be honest, if you.
Speaker 2: Really could be controversial Janet Jackson controversial well Stacey and Essendon thoughts on Jennet Jackson for Lights Okay, right there it is. I rang so I didn't have to hear it, and I still had to go on you Stacey, Oh we're having a shopper.
Speaker 3: Did you like Tina a Rena though chain?
Speaker 6: I love Tina. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh well that says a lot about you, Stacey.
Speaker 3: Good on you.
Speaker 2: I've got it. I've got a few messages in my inbox. Hang on Gabe in lang Warren thoughts, sorry, that was amazing.
Speaker 4: I needed that little start of the house chorus. But also can we have some a l as well?
Speaker 3: No, we can't skate a boy.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Once I was in the car with my friend Nick car funny that I was in the car with Nick car and and Avril Levine came on and I said I hate Avril Levine and he made me get out of his car and walk home. True story. We were about a kilometer from my house and he played it so loud and drove next to me while I walked home. We had a huge fight over Avril Levine. Complicated that's what we needed.
Speaker 5: No, Tina was perfectly fine, that's Jason was fa Have we dropped the ball on lights on recently?
Speaker 2: You guys have dropped you?
Speaker 3: Did? I still call Australia home three weeks ago?
Speaker 2: That was patriotic for the Olympics.
Speaker 1: But Kate says she's just written to me saying just because Jace would play mister Brightside every time he has a choice doesn't mean he should poopoo your.
Speaker 3: Choice, simple pleasure? What are we doing? Is this show finished yet?
Speaker 2: It is twenty six to nine you're on the air with Jason Lauren Hey. Major dramas at Melbourne Airport yesterday. A naughty little thing that I reckon's crossed everyone's mind. Oh I'd love to do that on a plane, but you'd never do it, or some idiot actually went through with it and did it yesterday and caused major dramas. We are going to update you and dive into that story next end. We've got an announcement we do.
Speaker 3: It's a good one too.
Speaker 2: It's an absolute cracker. I'll tell you what it is. On the other side of this here on Nober one hundred, we've got something very special coming up. Lots we do, and next week we're going to be celebrating it. Believe it or not. This is crazy. This snuck up and I did not expect it. We are about to clock one hundred shows on Nov. One hundred.
Speaker 3: How good good for us? We're still here.
Speaker 2: And I got to say to management at Nova, who saved us and took us off the street. We have had the best hundred shows here.
Speaker 3: I couldn't agree more. It has been so far, so much fun, and we've been so welcomed here.
Speaker 2: I I the work in the Melbourne office. Everyone we've met at work to the company and support it, don't we they are They're a loose unit here in the office change.
Speaker 3: I feel like I've been here for a hundred years, not one hundred.
Speaker 2: Show John, I've turned him into a hugger.
Speaker 3: We're loving it. Do you think they're sick of us yet?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Do you think they're sick of us?
Speaker 2: Potentially? Potentially? But yeah, Look, next week we are clocking up one hundred shows on over one hundred. We could not be happier. And can I just say thank you to all the listeners that have reached out over the last couple of months supported us by coming over to Nova with us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you everyone.
Speaker 2: You're bumpet of people in the streets. Possibly you know, Hey, we came over to nover with you guys like it really it doesn't fall on deaf is like it really means.
Speaker 1: The new listeners too, There's plenty of apparently yeah, which is encouraging. Must be doing something right to grinning and bearing us.
Speaker 3: Yes, No, we are very grateful for everyone who wakes up with us in the mornings. We love this job and we love being here at Nova. And because we're turning one hundred. Are we going to dress like one hundred days of prep people?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can do that, but look, next week we're going to celebrate in style. But the gifts aren't for us. No, we have the ultimate gift for people that listen to this show. It is an absolute cracker and all will be revealed Monday morning, So make sure you are listening Monday morning.
Speaker 3: It's a ripper eight o'clock.
Speaker 2: You will hear. We should all set out as well.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, well we're gonna have one hundred.
Speaker 2: Let's get electric followed by one six one? Should we go to one hundred locations?
Speaker 3: We must go a year old for that behavior.
Speaker 2: Cli Hey, someone who followed us over. I want to get him on the line this morning because there's a story coming out of Melbourne Airport which I know will get his interest. Nick the Aerosexual, Good morning.
Speaker 6: Next morning, Nick, Good morning guys, and congratulations on your upcoming one hundred show.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: Nick. Now, for those who haven't met Nick, we call him our resident aerosexual because he is what it says on the box. He's an aerosexual. Planes. Knows everything about planes, about airports, about flight paths.
Speaker 2: In fact, he bought a simulator and kept it from his wide.
Speaker 3: Slator an aerosexual, but I think you did both.
Speaker 2: To be honest, Hey, Nick, did you see made headlines yesterday Melbourne Airport. Some nuffy on a jet Star flight had one too many and when they landed he opened the emergency exit and deployed the slim went down the slide.
Speaker 6: Guys, what an amazing breaking news from Calabarine Airport yesterday with that just a very twenty coming in from Sydney. I mean, as soon as I heard breaking news, I stopped what I was doing in the office and ran out and listened to every radio channel I could, looked on YouTube, watch your videos, and oh my god, I was done. What a complete, complete, horrible person.
Speaker 2: You chose you, Nick.
Speaker 5: As soon as you popped that door off, does the slide deploy?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so basically what it is for the emergency extra doors. They were about ten to fifteen kilos. So when you lifted up and bring it kind of in and throw it out the aircraft, it deploys the emergency extra slide from the side right hand side of the wing. Now those doors cannot be open. The windows actually can't be open mid flight either, so the cabin pressure depends whether you go to a kym and bench press four hundred kilos and be the strongest.
Speaker 2: Guy in the world.
Speaker 6: You're fighting against thirty eight thousand feet mid flight and you can't even open them. So it only really opens when you decreased about ten thousand feet in the blow.
Speaker 2: And that's why it happened. When they landed, I'll tell you, on the ground would have been bloody terrifying for passengers on board seeing this idiot.
Speaker 4: Stand it would have been.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so he kind of like got up and then he got told to sit back down. And then in the aircraft coming you know when they say please remain set until the cabinet which obvio seat sign in the aircraft has come to a complete stop. Well, this guy clearly didn't and clearly didn't want to.
Speaker 4: Wait for the to get off the plane.
Speaker 2: Nick, when we're on the plane and we hear them say Cavin Craus cabin crew doors and cross check, is that them engaging the slide like activating like like making it active stuff? The doors open after that the slide pretty much.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So when the Kevin crew disharm doors, the passioners can open either the Emberden checks at doors, which obviously about six set tall three meters wide, and and yeah, so I also activates the windows as well, so kind of controlled by the cockpit with the parlor deck, they've got will control of that.
Speaker 3: You love planes more than anyone I know. Have you ever been down one of those slides?
Speaker 6: Actually, when so I was back in my younger days, We're at a university doing an open day and they actually had their doing training there and I actually got invited because one of my major studying at the university of a time, and they actually invited me to long ago and and I watched them do the ex I was training, like what they go through the intensity of doing it, and I said, I really want to try it, and they threw a wet suit at me. Instady, go come on, let's do it. Let's do a water landing.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Nick, when you went down the slide, what sound did you make.
Speaker 6: When I went down the slide? I'm like, I literally put my arms up across my chest, across my feet and I went down.
Speaker 3: I'm just like, yeah, right, hey, Nik. Finally before we let you go. When we first met, you ordered the flight simulator or stimulator as Jace calls it, but it hadn't arrived yet and your wife didn't know about it. Has it arrived and where have you put it?
Speaker 6: So it has arrived, and we're in the process of a moving house at the moment, so bit by bit I'm actually putting it together.
Speaker 2: So it's it.
Speaker 6: He's going to get there. I'm still waiting on with the cost of living at the moments.
Speaker 2: To get over.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 6: I'm going to have a room for it. Indeed, yeah, so they asked out. I was kind of taking over a kid's play room, but this house I've actually helping it back and play outside and this.
Speaker 2: Is my room. The kids can play outside.
Speaker 3: Way for you to fly from to the Gold Coast.
Speaker 2: Dad, it's tailing, Dad, can't hear you. Dad's at forty thousand feet? All right?
Speaker 3: Thanks?
Speaker 1: Nick?
Speaker 3: Can you steal a quick this is your are you captain speaking?
Speaker 2: Nick? Can you just quickly do the arrival into Melbourne please?
Speaker 6: Lady and gentlemen, very good morning walking to Melbourne. The lifetime's just going on ten minutes to nine on behalf to Captain krue and the entire jet Stafflee would like to think of a tuding to trouble with us, and it's been our pleasure having you on board. Please remain seated and do not touch the emergency exit door windows.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Good morning, Mick, Good morning Mick.
Speaker 3: Important to point out that Nick has actually never worked as a captain or a flight attendant, just a fun fan of the business.
Speaker 2: Gavin de grell I don't want to be here on number one hundred. We've got showers today. Tops in nineteen thirteen at the moment, not great. And he's heading into the weekend do or die for the Blue Baggers this weekend.
Speaker 3: Going down to Geelong to watch the Cats play.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow, Tommy Hawkins playing.
Speaker 3: I don't think so. But it's the last home game because he's announced his retirement and it's their last game at cud in your Park whatever they call it now. So a bunch of our friends are going to go down and have a weekend in Geelong.
Speaker 2: He's got a run out for just like the last minute, like that movie Rudy.
Speaker 3: Well there's still there's still there's still time you've seen Rudy.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's the time I've seen Rudy. What a movie.
Speaker 3: Great Rudy Rudy.
Speaker 2: Rudy, No, No, No, most inspirational movie you've ever seen. If you don't cry during Rudy, then you are a cold hearted.
Speaker 3: I'm not watching Rudy today. I'm too tired.
Speaker 2: I think you need to know what if there's any day to watch Rudy, today's the day.
Speaker 3: Okay, So seguey, how's you love life going?
Speaker 2: Jay's great?
Speaker 3: How's yours clean?
Speaker 2: Great?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 2: That makes.
Speaker 3: You can see what those dudes just did. You could near it, but I could see it. Okay. When you are in love, you're in a great relationship. I didn't realize people were doing this, but it turns out people are. They're keeping track of their sessions and how regularly they happen. A woman has blown up. She's taking to the Internet, where you know, you discuss all the big issues to say how to stirb She is to find that her partner has been keeping a record of their sessions in his notes.
Speaker 2: See I find that weird.
Speaker 3: What I don't find states how?
Speaker 2: See what I don't find weird, though, is scheduling the session?
Speaker 5: So hang on, so is it scheduling or recording the session?
Speaker 3: Recording session journaling?
Speaker 2: See that's odd? That's odd. But I would say scheduling the session is fine.
Speaker 3: Well, I've got friends that have a diary, like not a diary like a you know, an actual entry in their diary, but they know how many times a week, what time.
Speaker 2: It's all locked in see parents, Like, doesn't.
Speaker 3: That take the spontaneity out of it?
Speaker 2: No, because you'll be okay Friday, got a babysitter.
Speaker 3: Or you just know. Though what do you actually say?
Speaker 2: No, No, you say I'll try and get home from work early. Yeah, try and get home. So then you're diary, that's the schedule, so in your memory, it's in your memory. Well, sometimes you put it in the door, need to get home?
Speaker 3: Are you fully put it in your die? I guarantee a calendar? Not?
Speaker 2: I guarantee and prove me wrong thirteen twenty four ten. You can make completely anonymous. There would be people scheduling their sessions. Wow, like when and where? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Probably nine four point thirty staircase.
Speaker 3: That's if you're having an affair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, and that's that's living. What are the staircase?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean someone from work.
Speaker 2: I had to change the location in the eye calendar. Yeah, especially with like newborns and kids like no, you know what when it's like, you know, it's a one year old and they've got that two hour sleep window in the middle of the day, it's okay, make sure you make sure you're home for there eleven o'clock sleep.
Speaker 3: That's kind of exciting staying down the two and.
Speaker 2: A half hours, so you can really sit there for two hours and fifteen minutes and talk about what you just did.
Speaker 3: Do you reckon? If you got pulled over your dad and look what's in my ICL, that'd be like off you.
Speaker 2: They'd probably give you a police escort. He'd be like, mate, I've slowed you down for two minutes. I'm so sorry. I'm eating into the calendar appointment.
Speaker 3: I'm eating into the calendar appointment.
Speaker 2: Let's lights and siren and get you home.
Speaker 3: Well, that would be honorable. That had been an Australian thing to do. It really would be I'm not sure people are fully scheduling it in diy kel Does it take the romance? It's kind of exciting. If I've a little calendar note that popped up right now, it's.
Speaker 2: Like hing.
Speaker 3: Ten thirty calendar on. I don't know if i'd be excited or be like, well, that takes a romance out of it. I think i'd be excited.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty or ten. That's clashed with my nail appointment. I know which one I'm going.
Speaker 3: I've got to get by them today.
Speaker 2: Guys, thirteen twenty four to ten? Are there people schedule their sessions? Melbourne? Don't let me down here. I guarantee we will get calls.
Speaker 3: Doesn't work?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, look you might not ride it in the diary, but it's just that. Look, hey, be home by eleven. I'll be home by ten thirty, just waiting out of the front at the front thirty.
Speaker 3: Are you going to someone else's house?
Speaker 5: Jack?
Speaker 2: Do you schedule your sessions? You're on the air with Jason and Lauren. Sorry, Clint's rattled me. I'm flying to the Gold.
Speaker 5: Coasterday and I just said just be careful because there's some interruptions in Sydney and the flow on effects impacting Jace hates.
Speaker 3: Sorry to the airport as it is.
Speaker 5: Clint, So the airport, what do you want to jump in your car and drive for the Gold Coaster?
Speaker 3: Probably like why would you wind like that?
Speaker 2: Check in a bag? Oh?
Speaker 3: What about the carry on just then about having to check in a bag.
Speaker 2: Ah, thirty seven dollars to check in a bag.
Speaker 3: Well, if you've that seems cheap, though it was more than that.
Speaker 2: Fly with quantas they do it for you for free. Well sorry, I'm not flying with Pam, Margaret and the girls. I'm flying with me.
Speaker 5: Nice little sand which as well, younger.
Speaker 2: Version where they wheel out those scales and then shame you by weighing your me the other day. Oh and they give it a little label. You've been cleared.
Speaker 3: Told me the other day, Mam was so have you had to go under? And I just looked at him.
Speaker 2: I was like, did you do what I taught you where you put on every item of clothing and wear it under the plane.
Speaker 5: Have you scheduled a session while you're away?
Speaker 2: What do you reckon? Two? Here? It and over we're talking? Do you schedule a session? Nothing better than a holiday session with your partner's go to anonymous in.
Speaker 3: A holiday romance.
Speaker 2: Hi, Hello, Hello, we're good.
Speaker 5: Good.
Speaker 3: Have you got a schedule? Have you got to do?
Speaker 7: We're trying for a baby and so we have to schedule it in on certain daily.
Speaker 3: That's where the romance really comes out of it.
Speaker 7: Really, it's really yeah, romance, are you.
Speaker 3: Doing like the lunchtime run home from work to.
Speaker 2: Try and.
Speaker 7: Unfortunately not that we we both work and if we're out at night, we have to schedule in the morning. If the night then we can do it then yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I remember going through that when we're trying to get pregnant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, with one of the kids.
Speaker 2: Came running through the door one day. Now now I was like, I'm in the middle of Call of Duty.
Speaker 3: No, put down the gar.
Speaker 2: That is that? Screams Roman.
Speaker 3: I wonder who if that helped lou get in the mood watching you in a gaming chair with a headset playing Call of Judy.
Speaker 2: Oh, look at him away, Thomas Belgrave. Good morning, Thomas.
Speaker 3: I didn't take you as a gamer, Thomas, I.
Speaker 2: Don't own a gaming chair.
Speaker 3: Morning, Thomas.
Speaker 2: Do you go? Do you schedule sessions with your partner?
Speaker 4: Well, we used to, and I wish we did it again.
Speaker 2: You sounded so sad. You sounded so sad when you said.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because well we've got like we got three kids, and get things get busy and then like I think we're having six like once a month, and we do it like four times a week and I'm like, nah, that's not right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, my memory is different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, assure it's with me bad, Yeah exactly.
Speaker 4: Say no, we did like like two nights and I'm like, you know, to go like three weeks ago. Yeah, you know what Tuesdays and Thursdays, that's that night, that's when it happened, and then and then and so that's does and it's kind of good thing. Oh No, I can get through that weekend, get through that whole weekend.
Speaker 3: I will say, we look at these things differently. Sometimes get the weekend.
Speaker 2: It's gonna I'm sitting he gone, I can get through August. I'll get to September.
Speaker 3: We'll get through twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Tell me you a chance this weekend, brother, one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: It's like it's locked in Saturday night.
Speaker 3: Have you sent an ikel?
Speaker 4: No, there's nobody had a good chat about it today.
Speaker 3: Because only nine am.
Speaker 4: Well, because because Friday mornings and new scheduled times. So maybe not today, because we're going to say to mow okay, don't.
Speaker 2: We're going.
Speaker 3: You don't want to run out of credits, Thomas, No, god, no, on you mate, have a great weekend, Thomas, anyone in this room you should scheduled for this weekend?
Speaker 2: Should we all ring Thomas Saturday night? Hey mate? Just what up to?
Speaker 3: Should we ring Thomas at six am or Monday morning? And just checking? I'm still putting it off?
Speaker 2: We do that, Thomas? Yeah, Thomas? Can we give you a call Monday morning on the show? Mate? All smiles?
Speaker 3: Sorry, guys, it's sorry, Thank you.
Speaker 2: For being.
Speaker 1: That is it?
Speaker 2: We are getting out of here. Look, I'm not asking for much, but if the past could get up by one hundred and eighty to nine over the d's, then we have a chance.
Speaker 3: How good, good luck magpies. Your days are well and truly out.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, Cooks, Yeah, we're done.
Speaker 3: Why wouldn't you just let him have it?
Speaker 2: Well, there's a good chance I'll rock up in the Monday outfit. No, absolutely not.
Speaker 3: Christ hang on, if colling would lose is Monday Collingwood's mad Monday?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Is Mason on Brady's Mason locked him for Monday. He'll be here. Tell them he's got to wear his costumes.
Speaker 3: I will have to feed him because he needs to line his summer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we'll line there.
Speaker 3: We'll the last year he turned up in an inflatable dinosaur costume.
Speaker 2: That's right, and then laid on the floor of the studio with the chicken nuggets and the medal around his neck.
Speaker 3: No medal around his neck.
Speaker 2: You have a great weekend, never on. Good luck to the Blue Baggers as well. They need to win this weekend. We will see you on Monday. Mellion Nett. Good what do you go for?
Speaker 3: Mel I am a very poor Bombers supporter.
Speaker 2: We were doing good, yeah, we all, we all were, Yeah, what's coming up today?
Speaker 3: I've got tickets to head along to the weekend and also to get in the draw for Over's cash car and a starff. Those tickets are hard to weekend when they are hot property. The weekend ticket.
Speaker 2: Hey males, young and cool, drink and schedules. Do you schedule a session with your husband?
Speaker 3: No, because I think that is the un sexiest thing every Monday night, nine pm.
Speaker 5: Lock it in.
Speaker 2: I'd be pretty bloody wrapped with that, to be honest. All right, I have a great one guys. We'll see my neighbor.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Jon Laurens Lauren feeling good on number one hundred. Lauren on Socials