Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne, Jason Lauren starting morning the right away to be great. This is Jason Lauren Nogel one hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning and happy for Ridder.
Speaker 3: Good morning in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Welcome you weekend.
Speaker 3: Happy Valentine's Day, Casanova. Lynk just walked in with a whole bunch of love heart balloons.
Speaker 2: You know what I like? Though he's been flogging that bunch of love heart balloons for days. Now that they're looking a bit deflated.
Speaker 1: Don't say flogging it the balloons.
Speaker 3: Also, why did you give them to Jays?
Speaker 1: They're just the room for all of us.
Speaker 2: Happy Valentine's Dave? Oh lovely? Hey, hell, I didn't see the.
Speaker 3: Happy Valentine's Day. Is such a funny day, isn't. I rolled over this morning at past five have you Valentine's Data? And he went m hm and went back to sleep.
Speaker 1: I have romantic And.
Speaker 2: After that he.
Speaker 3: Said, you're running late to work and you need to get up. I walked late to work this morning, wasn't I it was late? I wasn't early disvel I really brushed my hair to make it look quite sleek this morning.
Speaker 2: Why did you need to brush?
Speaker 3: Because I had from sleeping. I'm telling you right now, there was no throw down at five am, and we've got all day for that. We got all day, didn't that pous all day? I mean, there's plenty of windows of opportunity, not like it's going all day.
Speaker 2: Thank God. I was going to is Live Golf today.
Speaker 4: I said that, like I'll.
Speaker 2: Be watching Adelaide.
Speaker 3: Adelaide's really like positioning itself as like event the event city, sort of like kind of like Arizona is Arizona that has like the story. There's not much that happens there all year round, like in general, but then they have these huge events and everyone goes to town for them and then there's.
Speaker 2: Ut Perth really need to step up their game.
Speaker 1: So far, it's like another country.
Speaker 2: I lived in Perth fourteen months, beautiful part of the world.
Speaker 3: There a cyclone heading towards West Finestralia. Yeah, it looks a bit nasty.
Speaker 2: Kind of got taken in waste deep water by Great White in the week I moved to Perth.
Speaker 4: But the people there are beautiful.
Speaker 3: In Perth.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know. The great thing about Perth is if you're not from there and you tell people, realize you're not from there. You instantly go from like a solid five to a seven because they look at you as their way out.
Speaker 4: It's like a small town.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god, if I hook up, you're going to get me out of here.
Speaker 1: Not just a different timeline, but a different currency and everything.
Speaker 2: Very odd.
Speaker 3: Itaa Aid have an accent. An accent, I'm from Italy.
Speaker 2: Aid goes back here in Melbourne. A huge show coming up today.
Speaker 3: We've got many dedications to people. Oh and single girls out there dedicating songs to their girls for Gallentine's Day.
Speaker 4: That's the whole rage.
Speaker 2: We are going to do a love song dedications to their pals seven this morning.
Speaker 3: Valentine's Day for your pals.
Speaker 2: Remember shell Ready Express great place to pop in on the way home today. Lads, if you've begt Flowers Flowers.
Speaker 3: Chocolates, Teddy Bears would love to yep. Teddy Bears is a weird thing to give an adult, isn't it?
Speaker 5: It is?
Speaker 4: But many people do it on Valentine's I just.
Speaker 2: Think adults with stuff toys really freak me out.
Speaker 4: I kind of agree.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was with a girl once and we went back to her place and she needed a couple of minutes to get the stuffed animals.
Speaker 4: Yeah, did you live with mom and dad?
Speaker 2: No? No she didn't, which is even more she was just child. We really should have got rid of the us during the move. Obviously I stayed. So look, we're gonna be paying your debts a little bit later on after seven o'clock as well. What's going on? News? Was Clint? What's around?
Speaker 1: You're asking me.
Speaker 3: What's happening?
Speaker 2: You are the news guy.
Speaker 3: He just read the news.
Speaker 1: I just read it. I just updated Melbourne.
Speaker 2: It's lots going on, is there? Yeah, you're asking me.
Speaker 4: What's happening in Melbourne?
Speaker 2: Thought it was a loaded question. Girl, Clint, Sophie Alice best spiller my girl, Well you just I know you're a big murder on the dow. I'm more Yeah, yeah, are you more of the remix?
Speaker 1: But I love you so. Happy VAL's Day, Gal, Wow.
Speaker 3: That was smooth. That's what every girl wants to hear. Gal.
Speaker 2: Just send one back saying Happy Valentine's Dad toy you too, Clint.
Speaker 3: Oh, Valentine's stay hard. If you have a Valentine, Valentine's stay hard. If you can't have a Valentine, a.
Speaker 2: Lot cheaper.
Speaker 1: Just smothered in love.
Speaker 3: When I was single, I like, I was like cleaning up with Valentine's Day gifts. I had anonymous flowers sent to the house.
Speaker 6: Really really.
Speaker 4: One boy wrote his initials on the flowers.
Speaker 2: And I called, you had hand on the actual on the car, on the pedal, the pedals.
Speaker 4: No, no, on the card.
Speaker 3: So sad.
Speaker 4: I caught about.
Speaker 3: Eighty five people with those initials to say it was from them, I just didn't. He didn't even cross my mind. And then someone had to tell me who they were from, and I was like, oh, people, you reckon.
Speaker 2: People send themselves flowers today probably, but like from secret to.
Speaker 3: Morrows, do you think I should send some time to make Paul jealous?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yep, you're so beautiful. I look at you all the time.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll work on the card. It is twenty three past six. This is over in your handwriting. It is Jase and Lauren clint here as well.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 3: If you are lonely, or perhaps you're shacked up and you're looking for something to watch this weekend, because it's not really going to be a sparkling summer weekend, is it, That might be a good weekend to stay in.
Speaker 4: Have a quiet one if you've over indulged the last few.
Speaker 3: Weekends checking the bomb.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's great.
Speaker 3: I think it's similar to today all weekend, but it was like it got to thirty seven yesterday.
Speaker 2: Eighteen tomorrow, showers again on Sunday. However, it is saying there's a new version of the app. Do ie need to update it to get the proper web?
Speaker 3: I hate change, but give it a will anyway, if you're looking for something to watch, like the rest of Australia, it seems at both side of vinegars and new show. Everrun's talking about I've binge watched. I think it only came out about a week ago. It's about you might remember that girl, Belle Gibson who launched the Whole Pantry. Yes, it was that wellness recipe book and app. It actually got signed onto Apple and I think it was on every Apple Watch or Apple Phone or something. And she said that she had brain cancer and she'd beaten brain cancer by looking after herself and eating really well. And all of these people started following this guide and not doing treatment and the whole thing was a scam. I'd like to welcome on the stage Shell Gibson.
Speaker 2: She was diagnosed with cancer, so she's consistently maintained.
Speaker 3: I have no reason to doubt her because in her.
Speaker 6: Case it's true.
Speaker 2: But it wasn't It wasn't true.
Speaker 4: It is so messed up.
Speaker 2: How old is she.
Speaker 4: At the time.
Speaker 3: There was even some controversy at the time because I think she said she was twenty six in some interviews she said she was twenty nine. The whole thing.
Speaker 1: She's right, She said she was living life as a twenty six year old.
Speaker 6: I believe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she had a real like And the story goes into her upbringing, which seems very bizarre and sad, and then she's a compulsive lie, but an attention seeker as well, and it's horrific. It's it's great though. I think it's a six part series. It covers off, it goes all the way through. Remember she did that interview with Tara Brown in the pink turtleneck Courage is grilled.
Speaker 4: I think she paid seventy five thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: So Tara knew by then it was a ye.
Speaker 4: That was her going into damage control.
Speaker 3: So this PR guy just went from bad to worse because how do you well, this is the issue at the moment.
Speaker 2: Surely she should be locked up with the guy to the fire festival.
Speaker 3: She hasn't paid. She was liable and find four hundred and ten thousand dollars for misleading conduct regarding her health and charitable donation. However, however, spoiler alert yet to pay a single cent. But she even fundraised for this family for this young boy who needed brain surgery, and all these people donated in the family never got the money. It's shocking, but it is it's worth what.
Speaker 1: So watching it's got How do you feel about her?
Speaker 3: Oh, she's so unlikable, remarkable from eric of sympathy there. She obviously had a tough childhood and her mother to portrayed terribly in it as well. But it's it's oh, you just wanish slapper.
Speaker 6: Ok.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's terrible.
Speaker 3: All these people who were trying to fight for their lives and they relied on her program because she said.
Speaker 2: It would you say, if blakes are listening now and there missus is like, darl can we sit down and watch something together to Valentine's Day?
Speaker 3: It's good, It's really good. It is a six part series. It's easy to watch even though you know the story there's a lot more to it. Yeah, Ashley Zukerman, isn't it. I went to school with him, so shout out to him. He plays her partner. He's brilliant with Ashley Zukerman.
Speaker 1: Brilliant one from the.
Speaker 4: Docco No it's not No, it's not a doco.
Speaker 3: What do they call it?
Speaker 4: A recreated drama?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's number one on Netflix in Australia, number five globally advertized.
Speaker 2: That's the one. I like when they go loosely based on real event.
Speaker 3: Every every episode starts with the characters going this is I think he says, this is a true story, but it's all based on lies, because that's what her whole life was. It's wracked up three point eight million views already in the first few days of it launching.
Speaker 1: It's where the watch does she get a pink turtle necker?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, that's whole scenes in it. Yeah, the whole thing's in it. I don't know where she is now or what she's doing though.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think this series coming out will be helping, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: But remember it was like the.
Speaker 4: What are you worrying?
Speaker 3: You look poor aadelviy Did you ever watch that one about Anadelvi the Swindler, and then she went on Dancing with the Stars and made billions and millions.
Speaker 2: Chick pop up there should be on Bloody.
Speaker 4: You don't want that. You don't want her making money.
Speaker 2: From this Friday.
Speaker 3: I'm excited. It's Friday, Melbourne. We've done it. You know what for all of those fem Fast is out there, You've made it halfway, well done all the time to day. It's halfway through feb Fast.
Speaker 2: That's off to you, like you've done. You've done fip Fast in the past and you've been well a dragon, but this time round you and.
Speaker 3: I'm very happy. Yeah, I'm doing the cleans. I'm halfway through the cleans, twenty eight day cleans.
Speaker 2: Can I go out with you on March one?
Speaker 4: When we just I reckon, I said to Paul.
Speaker 3: We kind of started on the day before, so I'm finishing on the twenty eighth.
Speaker 4: It's a Friday.
Speaker 2: That's my girl.
Speaker 3: It's not included.
Speaker 6: Fantastic.
Speaker 1: We go out there, we go out. It screams had one this fast?
Speaker 3: You're allowed to leave passage.
Speaker 1: One or two one you deserve another one.
Speaker 2: Hey, we're on the air thanks to shell Already Express and it is freebe Friday, guys.
Speaker 4: I love this.
Speaker 3: Now are we doing this every Friday?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: How good? Listen up Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Shell Ready Express in Windsor from seven till eight o'clock this morning or offloading a hundred free coffee. So the lattes are on us.
Speaker 3: Oh love and lattes from us, guys.
Speaker 2: I want great value. It's at the Ready Ready Express. Grab a coffee, fuel or lunch on the go or whatever you need. It's at the ready. So where is it Shell Ready Express in Windsor.
Speaker 4: Between seven and eight am.
Speaker 2: Yep, free coffee's on us this morning.
Speaker 3: So if you're getting up, or you're on the way, or you're around windsor waddle down there and get a free coffee on us. First hundred people.
Speaker 2: Hey, coming up next? You got the blokes covered Valentine's Day?
Speaker 3: I do it is Valentine's Day reminder if anyone's into that stuff. I've got a list to your beautiful gifts.
Speaker 1: If you bought us something, ladies.
Speaker 3: If you are looking for a last minute present, and I'd like some feedback on whether you guys would like this.
Speaker 2: One of these gifts makes you a psycho She's a special day today, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Isn't it.
Speaker 7: That have come?
Speaker 2: But will there be anymore?
Speaker 3: It is Valentine's Day? Love it or hate it, it exists. I love people who think the whole thing is a scam.
Speaker 2: Hey, I love love.
Speaker 3: You pay double for roses? The cards are expensive.
Speaker 2: You know what, We're gonna go out to Mark's. We can get a booking and it'll be half the christ.
Speaker 3: So romantic, so romantic anyway it is. It is a bit of a laugh Valentine's Day, but some people love it and they go all up. There'll be many people getting ready to propose thirteen twenty fourteen. If you are getting involved in the Valentine's Day, well, if that's our number. If you're getting involved in the Valentine's Day festivities, are you on a mad hunt to try and find some roses that you've forgotten about? Are you going to propose today?
Speaker 2: I'm a no to a Valentine's Day proper. No, I'm a big yes.
Speaker 1: Oh go for it, really yeah, and do it as as public as you can with the heart shaped balloons.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm going to know about it.
Speaker 2: Lauren would love to be there for it.
Speaker 3: Anyway, even if it's token. We once went to a proposal. Remember I did not cope, Well, no, you were. We were surprised visitors a proposal did not cope anyway. I was going through.
Speaker 4: I think women are easy, right, and Valentine say, you don't have.
Speaker 3: To buy anything, just give your partner a little kiss and remind them by some roses. I love roses, so pay off.
Speaker 2: Your best present I got was just a little tub of ben and Jerry's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's when you really know something right, what it's about.
Speaker 4: But it's hard to buy for men.
Speaker 3: Women you can buy flowers and we're like, oh, thank you, you're so sweet. So I went on some men's gift guides and I'd like to know how you guys would feel about these Valentine's Day gifts that have been suggested. The first one love personalized boxes shorts that we're doing that all morning? You want to hear it again? Yes? Love? Does this scream?
Speaker 1: Love?
Speaker 6: Tens?
Speaker 1: Is he playing on the.
Speaker 2: Of men?
Speaker 5: Love?
Speaker 3: All? Right?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 3: Is this?
Speaker 8: Wow?
Speaker 3: Love? How would you feel personalized boxer shorts with your partner's name on face all over them? Would you be wearing them?
Speaker 2: I think it's comical, but I would not be wearing them.
Speaker 3: It's very like if you go out without me, where the under is with my face on them so everybody knows you are taken. No, okay, what about this one?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Can I get it?
Speaker 4: What about this one?
Speaker 3: A custom star map pick the day you met, shared your first kiss, became official, or got married. This print will show you what the star the stars in the sky looked like that night.
Speaker 1: I've seen these for weddings.
Speaker 3: Would you like that if your wife hung that in the hallway for you for Valentine's dake? I've seen it, hung it in our living room for all to see. One Amazon reviewer wrote, you wouldn't like that?
Speaker 4: What about this one?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 3: Now? This one is a hand massager?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's.
Speaker 3: Important so you put your hand in this machine?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I know, but it says for all the time he spends on the computer, a hand massager would be a great self care pick. The heated device comes with four massage heads and it's designed to relieve pain.
Speaker 2: It sounds like a sex toy, doesn't it?
Speaker 1: As much as I love self care, I don't know about that, but I do love a hand massage.
Speaker 6: It's quite lovely.
Speaker 3: The feeling, well, I will get you one of those for vel You might need a hand massage off for a velotiage love.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: There's an engraved wallet card in Search that's like a metal credit card and engraved that says, I choose you, and I will choose you over and over and over again, without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I will keep choosing you, and you will forever be in my thoughts until my last breath. And it says this super sweet idea is perfect to hide in your husband's while without telling him. It'll be a complete surprise when he finds it.
Speaker 2: You sound or the person who wrote this list sounds cooked now.
Speaker 3: The last one I think you could get around. It's a French fries seasoning kit.
Speaker 2: Now we're talking about how's.
Speaker 4: That for Valentine's Day?
Speaker 5: Love?
Speaker 3: It will help kick up his meals a few notches. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number, Melbourne. Tell us, have you got plans for Valentine's Day? What are you doing?
Speaker 4: The cheesier the better are you proposing?
Speaker 2: You won't judge?
Speaker 3: Are you a single gal and you are doing a Gallantine's Day?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeap? Sitting on the cow cheat and a bucket of ice.
Speaker 3: Cre Have you sent yourself flowers to work to make people think you've got secret Admrs.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten. And you're getting involved in Valentine's Day.
Speaker 3: Just like that really bad amral trend on the internet. We listen, we don't judge. Tell us the truth, Melbourne until we get off the air. And then we've also got into Flora bunches of roses to give away. So oh there you tell us if you're panicking, we can help sort it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's make sure we don't put on the card from Jakes Laurening Clint.
Speaker 3: These for free thirteen twenty four ten, Melbourne.
Speaker 4: What are you doing for v Day?
Speaker 3: Love?
Speaker 1: Twenty four pulling onto Castaway Iland in Fiji?
Speaker 3: Is Valentine's Day today? Melbourne, thirteen twenty four ten. What are you doing for Valentine's Day? What's the plans? Have you got a high maintenance partner that it's expecting you haven't done anything, or perhaps you're all organized, maybe you're proposing who knows? Someone else suggested a good Valentine's Day gift is to put an air tag in your husband's wallet and they know where they are.
Speaker 2: Psycho behavior. We'll hit the phones next.
Speaker 3: Beyonce, jay Z Crazy in love.
Speaker 4: We've all been there before, haven't we?
Speaker 2: Absolutely sometimes we've been in love with the crazy. Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number. We are talking Valentine's Day. Let me set the same.
Speaker 3: Love love, love it or hate it? Where do you think it's americanized? Valentine's Day exists? And you know what, chicks still loves clouds.
Speaker 1: You had a little nibble of the year.
Speaker 4: I'm not a near nibbler.
Speaker 1: No, you stick any other any other It's little No.
Speaker 4: I don't really roll like lyon in the bedroom Jackson.
Speaker 2: You ever sticked the tongue in the in the wey? Yeah, my ear? Or you can get around there, you can go your hardest.
Speaker 3: It's Valentine's Stay today Melbourne. Thirteen twenty four ten is our numbered. What are your big plans for the big day? Do you hate it? Do you love it? Are you proposing? Have you bought a beautiful gift? Do you have a high maintenance partner who's expecting the world and you're going to underdeliver?
Speaker 2: You're just gud. I was like, oh, what are you giving me a wet will you there was a full hunt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we did it, roll around in the air.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like doing like a search.
Speaker 3: But don't they say the air is like quite an Erra fixed spot.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, rogenas Yeah, Roger, thanks into Flora at Valentine's Day flowers and gives delivered the same day.
Speaker 1: Is it as?
Speaker 6: It is?
Speaker 2: Crazy all right?
Speaker 3: Melbourne, thirteen twenty four ten Toyer from Frankston.
Speaker 4: Morning, Good morning.
Speaker 3: How are you talk is through your romantic Valentine's Day plans?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 10: Actually, I don't have problems to romantic plans today I'm on the radio.
Speaker 11: Everyone's looking at me. That work going.
Speaker 9: Who are you going to.
Speaker 4: Your secret Amira? That's what you're supposed to.
Speaker 11: Say, secret Amyah?
Speaker 2: Oh god, that's believable.
Speaker 3: So you got no plans single? How do you feel about Valentine's Day?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 11: Good? Do have a partner? I get extra presents?
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, there you go.
Speaker 3: So what are you going to do? You're going to hang out on your own? You're going to go out with some gals.
Speaker 9: No, I've actually got plans with the family today.
Speaker 4: Beautiful love.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 10: The birthday on Valentine's Day's a bit different, but got your birthday?
Speaker 2: Yeah, birthday, Happy birthday.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a nice day to celebrate. So oh no, that sucks though, because if you do have a partner, then you're like, they're not buying your Valentine's Day gift.
Speaker 2: You know what, I'm going to hook out with some gold grass tickets to Moonlight Cinema on now at the Royal Botanical Gardens. You can lay across the two seats.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, that's being better.
Speaker 2: There you go, someone.
Speaker 4: Else, someone good on your toy.
Speaker 3: Happy Birthday, Happy Gallantine's Day from us.
Speaker 2: See it out, let's head to the airport. Sean Morning, Morning, guys, Happy Valentine's Day. Sean, Yeah, I don't believe in it? Do you both?
Speaker 5: Most money spinner?
Speaker 2: That's all it is you.
Speaker 3: I'm with you, so Sean, you you're not buying your wife.
Speaker 2: One never Ea sounds like so if anything consistent?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what about the people who love Valentine's Day? Do you think the suckers or do you like them?
Speaker 13: Well, they're all suckers because yeah.
Speaker 4: This isn't going to cost you anything.
Speaker 3: What about what about a public declaration for how much you love your wife?
Speaker 2: Go on, do that?
Speaker 3: Every day it publicly Sean, come on, I want to hear you tell us how much you love it.
Speaker 14: Oh, she did in bear to sleep, so.
Speaker 2: Warm, fuzzy, thank you. Sure, let's go to Hayden Morning, Hayden.
Speaker 9: Good morning.
Speaker 14: Case Lauren Clinton, how are.
Speaker 3: We through your Valentine's Day plans? Are you single?
Speaker 4: Married?
Speaker 14: I am engaged, but I'm absolutely screwed because it's her birthday today as well. He expects a separate card, a separate present for her birthday and Valentine's.
Speaker 2: Lauren, She's like, Lauren, Lauren goes a holiday is not a present to me because Paul gets to go on it as well.
Speaker 4: Exactly right, And so what have you organized?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 14: Well, I give book reservations that she's dining to take her to a restaurant. But lovely, but that's for tomorrow because we're both working. Can't do it today and start out of surgery, so we can't do it for now.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, so have you planned it?
Speaker 3: Wait? She's expecting a birthday card, of Valentine's Day card, a birthday gift, and a Valentine's Day gift.
Speaker 4: Let's just do a quick checklists. Have you got a birthday card? Yes, have you got a Valentine's Day card?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Have you got a birthday present?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Have you got a Valentine's Day present?
Speaker 3: No? Okay, all right, so let's give him something to help him out because he wants wedding to go. Well, we've got some roses from Flora into Flora.
Speaker 1: Nothing screens romance like a text message from Nova.
Speaker 3: No, we'll take our names off the card. Surely they don't say they're from us.
Speaker 2: Into Flora. Get Valentine's Day flowers and gifts delivered the same day, that is coming your way. Right, let's take one more.
Speaker 3: All an anonymous caller.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's let's call him John. John, what's your plans?
Speaker 5: So I am All my mates are going on a boys weekend this weekend, and all their partners have let them go. I am the only one that can't go boys weekend. I'll do the dinner, I'll do the rest. Rave and said, I'll go up. I'll go on Saturday. And that's fine. I'll just go on the Saturday night. And it's like, no tomorrow. So I wonder what your thoughts are and all this run.
Speaker 3: Well, Valentine's Day is today. It's Friday. Surely you're free Saturday and Sunday.
Speaker 5: Don't even go there.
Speaker 1: Hey, John, you sound happy? Yeah? Do you love that?
Speaker 5: I do? I do? I do one hundred percent. I do. I just think valentine Day's American.
Speaker 3: Well more importantly, Valentine's Day is Friday. No, it doesn't extend for me on weekend, does it? Unless she's Are you married? She might be expecting a ring?
Speaker 5: No, No, but we've been together seven and a half years.
Speaker 4: It's time.
Speaker 1: Wrong name John, Come on, loger, what are you doing for me?
Speaker 2: Tell me about it?
Speaker 4: Thank you for beating that out because I kneel like true.
Speaker 1: You any witness protection?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: Well he might.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he asked for a voice to go on you because he doesn't want to.
Speaker 2: Sounds quite healthy.
Speaker 3: You don't want to fight on Valentine's Day.
Speaker 2: This is number one hundred. We're on the air thanks to show already Express it is Jason Lauren Clints here as well. Good weekend to spend it in bed. Showers over the weekend not the best.
Speaker 6: Maybe don't get out of bed this morning.
Speaker 3: Oh, Happy Valentine's Day, All the lovers.
Speaker 1: That's one of my favorite songs.
Speaker 2: Actually, I love it. Yeah, it's coming up very soon. We're going to be doing love song dedication. Oh yes, we're going old school.
Speaker 1: But before that, so if you're a if you're a student or someone who had racked up a fair bit of student debt hex over the years, that can sit there dormant, and you have to pay interest of it.
Speaker 3: On it obviously is it you tax once you once.
Speaker 1: You earn over a certain amount, Basically they wipe out your tax refund, so your refund effectively and it goes straight into your HEX until you've paid it off. But now, if you do have a HEX debt, if you want to buy a house, lenders have been instructed not to effectively consider that HEX debt when determining whether they can actually service the more you or not. That's good, which is I think pretty reasonable.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, because everyone's got it and probably if you've studied and studied and studied, you're going to get a great job, but you'll be able to pay more.
Speaker 2: It's not going to affect you paying your mortgage exactly, because they're taking out of your.
Speaker 1: Let's say you're really smart and studying something like medicine, which involves a huge bite a lengthy. That's not a tafe job, no, no, no, but but by virtue of how long it is, you rack up quite a hex step, right, But when you go to buy.
Speaker 3: It, it's a good idea.
Speaker 1: They shouldn't have to consider that.
Speaker 3: It doesn't it doesn't impact your cash income, your cash flow anyway.
Speaker 2: What we're telling banks to ignore stuff. Remember there was that phase where they were looking at you uber et spence expenses really oh yeah, yeah, go for home loans and stuff like that. They were looking at like you uber EAT's accounts and how much you spending based on your credit card?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think really you do have Yeah, actually you have to do like an average spind.
Speaker 1: Yeah credit card and be like I remember before I bought my hand us a couple of years ago, the bank questioned a few transactions that.
Speaker 3: Said sports bet, I've got a gambling problem.
Speaker 1: A couple of hundred bucks out for Melbourne Cup day or something like that doesn't look great.
Speaker 3: Actually, having someone go through your bank account is even when the account it goes through it and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, also, if you're going for a home loan, you were drawing money, don't do it at sister red Flag, Hey, what's the stupidest expense you guys.
Speaker 4: Oh, I mean, I've bought so many dumb things.
Speaker 3: But when we came out of COVID, I was living in Byron Bay and I went to get my hair done at the one sort of good salon in Byron and there was like a three month wait list at that point. And I went in and the girls were like, Okay, what are you thinking. I was like, I don't know. Just make me not look like I haven't showered in months and fixed the regrowth. She's flipping through magazines. I said, I'm not going to see him half now going through magazines and finding a photo of Jennifer Aniston telling you to make me look like her. So I was like, whatever you think, and I just let her go free range. I was there for seven hours. I came out full platinum blonde, and it cost me eight hundred and fifty dollars. Oh eight and fifty dollars.
Speaker 2: Can I just get a dramatized re enactment when she holds up the mirror at the end to show you the work.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh my god. But I wasn't going to complain. I wasn't sitting there for another seven hours. Do you remember, Chase, we had a meeting that day and I did it on zoom on Italhe because I was still at their salon and I was at the basin and you were like are you right? They said, Lauren, can you turn on your camera? And I was like, okay, we.
Speaker 2: Just started working together. I'm like, oh, I'm going to be doing a show with Barbie. Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Because I was there for seven hours.
Speaker 1: Oh I am dumb.
Speaker 4: I should have just said just a few highlights.
Speaker 1: I bought myself a guitar.
Speaker 4: How much?
Speaker 2: It's in his room next to the mirror that's pointed at his bed set just.
Speaker 1: Shy one thousand and are you never I've never used the guitar.
Speaker 3: I think it's time to get lessons. You think I think it's time. She called Tommy Emmanuel, Yes, called Tommy Emmanuel, Jace. I know, might have all been kitchen Oh yeah, talk to us.
Speaker 2: Just stupid kitchen appliance. It's like waffle machine. You make them once a year. Yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 6: Know what I mean.
Speaker 4: But when you make them, it's there, it's like.
Speaker 1: Nobody.
Speaker 2: What was thirteen twenty four to ten is our number? What's the stupidest purchase you've made.
Speaker 3: Hi, I.
Speaker 9: Thought I was ordering a small speaker that would like afford a speaker that would fit in my handbag. Yeah, And when it turns up it was a full sized party speaker like a guitar.
Speaker 4: Then I know you thought you're getting like a little Ui boom.
Speaker 2: Also, who's the little party in your handbag? Ready to go?
Speaker 3: And you can take it to the office, you can take it to ex.
Speaker 9: Actually, yeah, it came with microphone lights.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, in my handbag.
Speaker 3: It comes with microphones. Where did you find it?
Speaker 9: It was on Cat to the Day.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that again.
Speaker 2: Lauren is going to be doing in the ad break. Speaking of which, take us to the break, Clint. Yeah, you're going to be performing this in the bedroom for anyone tonight.
Speaker 3: Valentine's Day, you're doing tonight, Valentine's flying to Sydney.
Speaker 4: Oh, you're going to be for one in the hotel.
Speaker 2: You might look up with the host tonight.
Speaker 3: You might join the club, or we might need to get in that hand massage or we were talking about before. Oh yeah, right, you want carpool tunnel.
Speaker 1: No, no, already got that.
Speaker 2: Hey, coming up next, we are doing Love a song dedications, It's time to get the mood for Valentine's Day.
Speaker 3: Warm and fuzzy.
Speaker 2: Jesus, Come on, I thought it'd be a few more years to wear doing nighttime radio and love song dedications.
Speaker 4: Hello and welcome back to Jason Lauren on this piece deeper.
Speaker 2: Love song dedications.
Speaker 4: Hello and welcome back love song.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Sylvia.
Speaker 4: Hello, you guys need to do it.
Speaker 3: I can't do this.
Speaker 2: One's for you? Morning, Sylvia? How are you? And happy Valentine's Day? Okay? I have that effect?
Speaker 3: Hello Sylvia, that was to you.
Speaker 2: That was to you.
Speaker 11: Valentine's Day to you?
Speaker 2: So that's sorry, felt forced.
Speaker 4: What's your what's your status?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 4: Single? Taken? De facto? Divorced? Engaged?
Speaker 10: Married?
Speaker 14: Married?
Speaker 3: Married?
Speaker 4: How many years?
Speaker 11: Twenty years?
Speaker 2: Are we happy?
Speaker 1: We are, absolutely, Sylvia? What does your partner mean to you?
Speaker 11: Means who means everything? It's twenty years and hopefully twenty more.
Speaker 6: Oh what are your plans today?
Speaker 2: This sounds like your voice just broke. You just hit puberty.
Speaker 11: We've got three kids?
Speaker 2: Not what exactly are we making? Number four? Hey? Sylvia? What song are we throwing out to your partner this morning?
Speaker 11: Oh? Can we have Ronan keating. Please when you say nothing else, oh our wedding song twenty years ago.
Speaker 2: There you go. Happy Valentine's Day, da, thank you so much for you too. Love song dedications going out to Sylvia and her partner.
Speaker 3: I just realized when she came on and said, I love song dedication for her husband, she actually didn't really say much about him.
Speaker 4: We don't know his name.
Speaker 2: She didn't. I think she just likes the song.
Speaker 3: She said. Happy Valentine's Day to you, Jason.
Speaker 2: That's for Sylvia and Ronan. What a banger. Happy Valentine's Day, everybody.
Speaker 3: Happy Galentine's Days and all the single gals, good core and guys.
Speaker 2: We are doing love song dedication throughout the show. The more cheesy and naff, the better. We're gonna get to more of those in a sect. First, though, this is no loss lips thanks to he spent Ley Dental Group. Everything Dental under one roof. Visit eb DG dot com dot au. That's eb DG dot com dot Au. All right, guys, there's one thing we look really applaud you on, Lauren, and that is your skill to read lips.
Speaker 3: I think I'm not the only one around here. That's a good lip reader, though, who else? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I see Pete.
Speaker 3: You know, in an office environment, you see people watching other people try all the time, trying to decipher what they're saying. People work it out.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're going to chuck on the noise canceling headphones. We are going to say statement, you cannot hear us because we're blurring music in your ears. You just have to lip read.
Speaker 1: You got us, dull?
Speaker 2: Can you hear it?
Speaker 4: I am ready.
Speaker 2: You're good to go to you? What heart's go out to her fiance?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, it must be tough.
Speaker 2: She will be expecting the world tonight.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: What she say? Nothing says love like diamonds. Oh poorly.
Speaker 6: We need a welfare check.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: If you can text either Jason or myself, just make sure you're okay. Okay, do you want me to go first.
Speaker 2: I'll go one on that topic. It's topical. Drake loves pasta bake.
Speaker 3: Drake likes spicy meat.
Speaker 2: Oh, Drake likes pasta bake.
Speaker 4: Drake likes baked beans.
Speaker 2: Drake isn't Drake, yep, Drake likes past pasta bake.
Speaker 3: Bake men, bake men.
Speaker 1: Bake meat, bake, bake money.
Speaker 3: You are your bakes, break pasta faster bake yay rhymes. Drake likes fast.
Speaker 2: There we go, that's why we did it.
Speaker 3: Drake likes giving away money.
Speaker 2: Apparently fifty We just said that.
Speaker 1: We just apparently apparently all right, next ting we get lovers in the air everywhere I look around.
Speaker 3: Love is in the air everywhere I live. In the words of John Paul Young Paul's Young.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got a fever. It's footy fever.
Speaker 3: I've got a fever. It's forty five degrees.
Speaker 2: I've got a fever. It's footy fever.
Speaker 3: I've got a fever.
Speaker 2: It's footy fever.
Speaker 3: I've got a fever. It's forty No footy fever, it's fever Yay.
Speaker 2: Here we go, not bad, not bad? Right, one more fee more?
Speaker 3: You know what? Clint so much easier because he's got a big mouth like the park. And you've got this tiny little mouse.
Speaker 1: I've got no upper little very little very bird. Luck isn't he.
Speaker 2: I've got no upper lip.
Speaker 8: No lips.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's what I said.
Speaker 1: The Ninja slushy machine has just arrived.
Speaker 4: The Ninja Slushy machine has just arrived.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in our studio at Jason's house.
Speaker 3: At Jason's house. How did you get on?
Speaker 2: It hasn't really No, Well, good morning Melbourne. Just go on nineteen to wait the five K question coming up at eight o'clock this morning and in a second. Oh, this is a ripping story. I want to get you across about a ruthless text message. Let's just say something was delivered in text, which I think should have been a phone calls. Yes, some things are not made for email or text. Yes, we're going to get to that in a sect first, though. Let me set the scene.
Speaker 1: Love song dedication, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I love some dedications to Valentine's Day today. Let's go to the fanes.
Speaker 4: Here we go. Oh Clint, you do what you did? A voice better than me?
Speaker 1: Natasha and Berrick, Happy, good morning, Happy Valentine's Day.
Speaker 13: To you too. Guys, have you.
Speaker 3: Got a Valentine on this glorious February fourteenth, Melbourne morning?
Speaker 13: I do. I have a big and strong husband named Ryan, and he has been a rock for me for the past seventeen years.
Speaker 4: He's big and strong. I like the sound.
Speaker 1: Strong with a big cart, no doubt.
Speaker 2: Yes, tell us about the rock. Hey, Natasha, before you reveal the song, what's the story behind it.
Speaker 13: So we were quite young and he drove me home from one of our first dates, so I didn't have my license. Richard Mercer loved song. Dedications came on Richard and there was a song Mariah Carey Always Be My Baby, and he knew every word to that song. And I glanced over and I thought, right, I know we're about three dates in, but I think this is it for me. For me, I decided at that moment, bond When you can bond over Mariah Carey, you can bond over anything.
Speaker 3: Well said he always be my Baby at Melbourne. It's one of the greatest Love.
Speaker 2: Natasha and her rock.
Speaker 13: Happy Valentine's Day, Dale, Thank you have a great day.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, I want to talk what's appropriate for a text and what's more appropriate to have a in person conversation.
Speaker 3: Yeah. People, people don't have a lot of courage to do things face to face anymore, do they?
Speaker 2: And you know it does my head in You've done this to me. What when you'll send a text and then I'll ring you straight away and the person doesn't answer, Yeah, but I.
Speaker 3: Might send a text when I'm in a meeting and I'm not paying attention. I mean, sounds like such an idea. And I send Paul text all the time. And then he calls me and I'm like, in a meeting though I can't answer.
Speaker 2: I can't test, but I know the phones there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I'm in a meeting.
Speaker 2: Why were you texting.
Speaker 4: Because I don't pay attention in meetings?
Speaker 3: Do you think I am?
Speaker 2: So that has gone viral for a text exchange between her and we're like, I can't even really call them a boss anymore. Hi, Kirsty, do you have five minutes to talk? That's the text she received. She said, just about to jump in the car, so not really. Is everything okay? He replied, No, afraid not. We've made the tough decision to withdraw the job offer. I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 3: But he offered to talk. Yeah, she should have said, yeah, I'm jumping the car, I'll call you once something.
Speaker 4: She didn't want to talk to him. I reckon she knew what was happening.
Speaker 2: That's a good point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's tried.
Speaker 1: What a world.
Speaker 3: He didn't want to just call it like an railroader. He was like, I'll just check in first. Are you in a safe place to talk?
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see what he said on this one.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I knew a guy back in Brisbane who was dating a girl I've been together for about two months. She sent him a photo, a photo text of a pregnancy test. I'd say that's a phone call.
Speaker 4: Just a positive pregnancy test.
Speaker 2: I'd say that's a phone call.
Speaker 3: So I'd say, that's an in person conversation. It's not a text message. That is not a tech Were they like living together or just a bit casual a couple of months in, We're not doing that is not a text message.
Speaker 2: That's a that's a let's meet the food court.
Speaker 4: No, that's a hey, I need to come over. We need to have a conversation.
Speaker 1: You get a box, it up like a present and then present.
Speaker 3: It and you think the receivers position, Oh goodness, gracious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not a text job, is it.
Speaker 4: That is not a text job.
Speaker 2: Also, if you've sent the photo, unless you've got the read receipts on which who has that on you don't know if they've opened it.
Speaker 3: I know someone that got sent to prenup via email completely unawares when they're engaged.
Speaker 4: From the family lawyer on them.
Speaker 2: From them, it was the family lawyer.
Speaker 1: What about what about when you used to get your COVID results via text? I mean, was a nervous nervous weight, was it not?
Speaker 2: It was a longer wait.
Speaker 4: Wait, oh my gosh when you did it and it'd be fun. I did.
Speaker 3: I did it a COVID test to go to a friend's wedding, not that I'd had COVID, but everyone had to be tested. And it was out on the water and I sat in the car. I never came through. I was fully dressed, black tie, ready to go, and I just got back from overseas and I was like, it's not worth the risk. Oh yeah, And I sat in the car for.
Speaker 2: Jetty thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 4: They should have been more personal.
Speaker 2: What the COVID tap?
Speaker 4: Free to go go on party or have.
Speaker 2: That thing where you know, the fire works go the coslation Yeah, and animated text you are not effected, and.
Speaker 4: Then the multiple one when you're positive positive.
Speaker 1: Have you ever sent a text with the confetti by accident? No, not intended, that's.
Speaker 2: Sorry for your loss.
Speaker 1: Balloons ehere A thirteen to twenty four ten.
Speaker 2: Did you receive a text that really should have been a phone call or.
Speaker 4: A face to face.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's a break up, maybe you've been fired, maybe someone's accidentally lost your pet dog.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten. Even Powerball ring you in person to say you've won the fifty milk. That's not a text job either. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number? What have you received by a text that really should have been a big And it looks like we're going a wet weekend on the cards. That's not great. I was looking for to a few margies by the pool. Well.
Speaker 3: Look, I don't know, though, I feel like they've been saying wet weekends and then there's a few little showers and then it's fine.
Speaker 2: I swear I'm going to drive past the weather Bureau one day and it look like a bunker with no windows.
Speaker 4: Where it is But it's not hot underground.
Speaker 1: No, it's up in Docklands on the extension of Little Colin Streets. Sorry, yeah, and they do have windows, I can confirm.
Speaker 2: Well, they should look at so they should. Actually maybe they've got tint right, they've got the tent.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, they've had the same person that did our tint. Can't see out the window. Women as well be in a submarine. I can't see out the windows. It's just murky and dark.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten. Have you received something via text which really should have been a in person conversation? Sarah our boss?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, morning, Sarah. She listening?
Speaker 2: She is? She just passed on a text she received from her parents when she was younger. My dad messaged me and when I got home from UNI for the weekend, to say, hey, dog, we've gone away. The dog isn't good. Can you take it to the vent? We need to put down.
Speaker 3: No that.
Speaker 2: It ended with thanks, sir, you're a champ.
Speaker 4: No, I wouldn't cope with that.
Speaker 2: That's dad would be going the farm if he sent me that blood.
Speaker 3: No Dad, Yeah, I told.
Speaker 2: And make sure the ovens off with you. Yeah, right of the phone.
Speaker 3: Jamie, good morning. Good You were the one that sent the text.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I sent a text. I was working at a really bad job. I was getting underpaid, the owners were horrible, and I got a new job. Hadn't told them that I was even going for an interview or anything. And I sent her a text to resign effective immediately. She called me back and left me in a five minute voicemail saying how unprofessional and rude I was.
Speaker 3: What was the job?
Speaker 10: It was just all.
Speaker 7: Around a position at a cafe.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't even think I resigned from my first job. I think I just stopped turning up. I'm not having that conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they won't. You could both still be employed. Technically am an employe.
Speaker 4: Gloria Genes still exists, does it?
Speaker 2: I might rock up with the David Jones Christmas party and Gohana having given me hours for twenty two years, let's celebrate.
Speaker 3: Well this time last year that was real possibility ends up from, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Good morning?
Speaker 7: Good morning?
Speaker 4: You received a text?
Speaker 9: Yes, I received the text. I was on my way to work and I received the message, pain no needs to come in today.
Speaker 10: We've gone into administration.
Speaker 4: Oh that I means that's a group text.
Speaker 2: That is a group text.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you're not making eye. I think that.
Speaker 4: I think that's a text.
Speaker 2: That's okay because obviously they're dealing with ends.
Speaker 3: They can't afford the phone bill, they can't call you.
Speaker 1: Did you reply with her thumbs up emotion?
Speaker 2: I just replied with dollar signs.
Speaker 3: Where's my money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, painy, let's say the Diggers Rests morning, the waysod morning. What should have been a text?
Speaker 10: Well, I was living with my boyfriend of Sarina a half years. We were living in the sharehouse with a bunch of kiwieds in London, yep, and I he hasn't come home the night before, and I sent him a text saying, you know I had an apartment appointment today. You haven't even checked in to see how I am. And I called him a few choice words and text message.
Speaker 7: Back breaking up with me?
Speaker 10: After how long Triina? Half years we were living together?
Speaker 4: No, you don't break up over text. So I tried that a couple of times.
Speaker 3: We've all tried it. Wow, we've all tried. This isn't working out when you know you're in trouble and you're too scared to go home.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I think I must have been a bit of a ball buster.
Speaker 3: Really, No, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: You said it.
Speaker 3: So did you have all this stuff in your house? I'd just throw it out the windowline.
Speaker 2: Here we go, We're about to meet Craig Craig Lawrence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, break up with me, y a text message, I'm throwing in your stuff? On the front lawn.
Speaker 10: I did cut a few of under stuff.
Speaker 3: That's the sure good on you?
Speaker 2: What else? What else would you do?
Speaker 3: I just throw it on the front lawn and humiliate him. He'd probably never picked it up, and then I don't have to coman it.
Speaker 2: Would you line on fire?
Speaker 3: I can see you?
Speaker 4: Fire started out ceremonial. Who wants to come around?
Speaker 3: I'll find you?
Speaker 2: Hey, big hour with the show still to come. Captain Jason from below decked down under Us.
Speaker 4: Oh you love that show.
Speaker 2: I love that show.
Speaker 3: I've got many questions.
Speaker 2: Clint will like the captain.
Speaker 1: He's got an undercover rig.
Speaker 3: He does an undercover rig. Have you seen some of the promo he's done for that show?
Speaker 4: It's out it ain't undercover.
Speaker 2: Yeah. If you're on the super yacht, you'd throw yourself over just to get rescued.
Speaker 4: There's something handsome about like boat captains.
Speaker 3: Even if you were like a five out of ten and you said our captain a super yocht, I'd be like, oh, you're about a nine and a half.
Speaker 2: Now, So would I look good down down the yarraw in a go boat?
Speaker 4: Different?
Speaker 2: Okay, let's go to the fence.
Speaker 4: Phoebe and Hawthorne.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, you made it through for today's five K question.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Oh my gosh. You're going to see Charlie XCX tonight.
Speaker 3: That lame way. I saw a BTS video of that being set up. It looks amazing Flamington.
Speaker 2: Isn't it.
Speaker 4: I want to see Charlie.
Speaker 3: Maybe it'll be thick because I'm a brat too, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Phoebe, You're gonna have a great night any way. But let's see if we can win you some cash going into the weekend. We've got three questions for you here, an easy question for fifty bucks, a medium question for five hundred, or a difficult question for five thousand dollars. Where's your head at on this Friday morning?
Speaker 11: Let's go for the big one?
Speaker 3: Five thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're also simple, Phoebe. You are going you hear the question. I need you to answer within the three seconds. Okay, anything after the three seconds I cannot take the answer. But five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: What is the name for a group of pandas two?
Speaker 3: One? That sounds goodly more correct than the real answer.
Speaker 2: The real answer is an embarrassment.
Speaker 3: They are an embarrassment of panthers. That's a group of pandas.
Speaker 2: Otherwise we would have taken bamboo.
Speaker 3: Or a cupboard of pandas is the other thing they say random. The technical term isn't they are embarrassing? They're so dopey. Remember if there was that zoo that painted the white bears and made them look like pandas the white dogs like white samoids, and they painted black markings on them to make them look like panda.
Speaker 2: I've never seen a panda sit and.
Speaker 3: They don't walk on all fours like that either.
Speaker 2: Are they feeding the pandas?
Speaker 3: Smacko pal? Sorry, Phoebe, but have a great time at Lame. I think Charlie X would be amazing in Melbourne to night.
Speaker 2: You know what, Phoebe, it is a Valentine's Day, so we can't send you away empty handed. How about a bunch of flowers thanks to inter Flora.
Speaker 11: Oh oh, thank you?
Speaker 3: That so nice.
Speaker 2: Get Valentine's Day flowers and gives delivered the same day? All right, it is Valentine's Day and coming up next, Clint. Yeah, Lauren has requested to Mere Time to send a personal message to her fiance. Same things are about to get steamy in here.
Speaker 3: Oh he's gonna love this. He's not gonna squirm at all.
Speaker 2: We'll go there next big day. It's Valentine's Day. Some of us don't.
Speaker 4: Believe it, I know, but love it or hate it, it exists. It's around.
Speaker 3: I think it's so fun. It's a bit of cheese. And there's enough doom and gloom in this world. Let's just embrace it.
Speaker 2: And you know what, I'm going to swing past Baker's Delight, grab two cinnamon finger buns.
Speaker 4: Or that's if you know the way to your wife's heart.
Speaker 2: Oh, who's is totally unrelated. I'm just letting you know what I'm doing today.
Speaker 3: I think Valentine's to day things like that is much more thoughtful.
Speaker 1: It might surprise you, but I actually quite enjoyed it as well too.
Speaker 6: You know, yeah, needs my moon flowers.
Speaker 4: It's very cute. I think it's fun.
Speaker 3: I remember as a kid writing notes and leaving it in people's lockings.
Speaker 4: It's fun.
Speaker 3: In high school, here's always one girl that got cards from everyone.
Speaker 2: Remember the old notes that would come over tick yes to go out with them?
Speaker 3: Tick no yes?
Speaker 4: And that's probably the best Simpson episode of all times to choose.
Speaker 2: You see the yes box tick?
Speaker 3: Okay, well, I'm engaged to be married. We have absolutely zero plans for the wedding. Thank you for everyone who keeps inquiring though.
Speaker 2: How long has been there?
Speaker 4: We've been together for five years?
Speaker 3: Like eighteen months I think, I think maybe longer two and a half years. I don't know.
Speaker 4: The producers are shaking their heads.
Speaker 3: They know more than me. We got engaged in like July, not last year, the year before, okay, no, the year before that.
Speaker 2: It's amazing memories I see. Oh yes, just caught up in a bubble of love.
Speaker 3: Do you know every day is like Valentine's Day in our house? Chase?
Speaker 1: Why what do you love about about Paul?
Speaker 6: What is it?
Speaker 3: He's a good time, he's fun remember the time slot? Anyway, I thought we could use some of my favorite love songs.
Speaker 2: Do you know what? Paul Haud be an amazing big spoon there is? Yeah, he is, like he's a big unit.
Speaker 4: You just he's a good egg, you know.
Speaker 8: Boy.
Speaker 2: He reminds me of he can't.
Speaker 4: Use the dishwasher, but he's beautiful.
Speaker 2: Other those pregnancy pillows, oh yeah, where they just wrap right around.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: So the other day I said, well, there's so many pillows on these bending Oh that's my hugging pillow.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I.
Speaker 2: Have a hugging pillow.
Speaker 3: We've gone there.
Speaker 2: One of my biggest fears is if I had to go to Joel, she only get one pillow. I can't sleep.
Speaker 4: You need a hugging pillow.
Speaker 3: It's a man.
Speaker 2: I think they give those okay, first request, Okay, this is It's a huge love song Clinton.
Speaker 4: I know it's one of your favorites last year or was it the you before.
Speaker 3: I can't remember. Everyone was proposing to this song.
Speaker 2: I was a real sucker for the proposal videos that the years tour.
Speaker 3: I think I fell more in love with Mike Paul when we went to Taylor Swift together and we danced to this song today, I was like we were Jerryatry to Taylor Swift fans.
Speaker 2: This was this was I reckon the song that went off the most because.
Speaker 3: It's a real beer. Are we getting to Clint's favorite beer? The amount of people that proposed.
Speaker 1: A ring and said, marry.
Speaker 3: Me, Juliet, You'll never have to be alone.
Speaker 4: It's okay.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I wonder if he'd like this one. It's probably a little more Hiszy era. This is a good love song if anyone needs one for tonight.
Speaker 2: I had to run down to Smooth and get the CD for this one.
Speaker 7: Banger comment.
Speaker 3: Do you think I should play this one tonight? As I'm cooking up our microwave dinner?
Speaker 2: You should run down to I can't get those tea like candles.
Speaker 3: We've got it.
Speaker 4: I know, We're so safe in our house.
Speaker 3: We've got the flame free ones, the battery operator, we got it. We got a baby nise now who knocked everything over, so we got flame free candles tonight.
Speaker 2: Take the romance out of it.
Speaker 3: Pageous, but my favorite love song of all We're going to play the full song, the song Yeah, and you want to you want to do a serious dedication here to Pauly Yeah and to everyone out there who's in love. It's one of the greatest love songs of all time. In fact, it is Friday, so you can turn your headlights on and sing along. If you love this one.
Speaker 2: How about I'll tell you what I'll play it. It's got a twenty four second intro and you can do a message to Okay, don't go it up, all right?
Speaker 3: I should have written something down now. This is going to be off the cuff, I.
Speaker 2: Know, but you've been engaged for a number of years. It should just roll off the top.
Speaker 1: Do you reckon? You can fill twenty four seconds?
Speaker 4: Can you help me out if I run out of nice things to say?
Speaker 2: Chuck in the time and ten. You've got to hit the post.
Speaker 3: Okay, right up to the words.
Speaker 2: I crash the lyrics, it'll ruin the mood. Here we go, okay you ready?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Well, my darling Paul, We've been together for five glorious years. We've been engaged for some time now. I'm not sure how much time. It's been the best time of my life. You make me laugh, you infuriate me, but I love you more every day.
Speaker 4: This, my darling Paul, is for you.
Speaker 2: Water Banger Lauren Valentine's Day request for her for your say ISNB one hundred. I've put the call through to your fiance, no doubt. I was like, can you turn down the music in the background. I can't hear you.
Speaker 3: He was dancing around the living room listening to the show too.
Speaker 4: Pui morning, darl.
Speaker 1: Are morning honey?
Speaker 12: Are you sorry? I missed the first call? I was on a coffee day with a bloke at the park.
Speaker 2: Did you did you hear your love song dedication?
Speaker 12: Paul Oh, I didn't. Sorry, I was walking the town was it was seamless.
Speaker 3: I just said all the wonderful things that I love about you?
Speaker 5: Oh my god?
Speaker 12: What was it some heavy metal thing?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: We did boys to men?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 12: Great, well done.
Speaker 3: Do you like that sound?
Speaker 12: Yeah? I think so. I don't really know it.
Speaker 2: I can love to you. It's better you say it.
Speaker 12: Oh god, yeah, okay, please don't.
Speaker 2: Hey, Paulie, can you settle an argument? How long have you been engaged?
Speaker 5: Ye?
Speaker 12: Oh, I think we've got a bad line.
Speaker 2: No, how long?
Speaker 3: How when did you propose all that thoughts?
Speaker 12: Feteen months ago?
Speaker 3: It was eighteen months. They're saying, here, no idea, all right, how the wedding plan's going done?
Speaker 12: It's all of surprise.
Speaker 2: Surprised to you two, paul Curiously, have you got it?
Speaker 3: Have you got all my Valentine's Day gifts?
Speaker 12: Ready?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I have.
Speaker 12: I just come wait for today to be over, to see my horse run tomorrow?
Speaker 5: What come quick enough?
Speaker 1: What are your plan for the hugs and kisses tonight?
Speaker 2: Paulie?
Speaker 5: Where on where?
Speaker 12: A pull diet as you know. Yes, guys in there so I think it'll be kale and right, so pale and veggie, yeah and uh and then to bet at about eight o'clock. So nothing nothing to nothing to if we've had a pretty good run. Guy over December and January.
Speaker 4: This is what he does.
Speaker 3: Oh we went on holidays in December. I'm like, that doesn't count for Valentine.
Speaker 2: He doesn't.
Speaker 5: He doesn't grow on trees. Yeah.
Speaker 12: Can we take this offline?
Speaker 5: Nothing?
Speaker 3: We should do it public Melbourne.
Speaker 2: This is an insight.
Speaker 1: Just just quickly. Do you have a song that reminds you of Lauren.
Speaker 13: Up?
Speaker 12: Great with music? Something not really not really? Come on, pick something with Rihanna because last time I saw was doing with her.
Speaker 3: We found love in a hopeless place right there you go?
Speaker 2: Well, do do you want to say goodbye to you?
Speaker 4: Love you?
Speaker 5: Yeah? See love, I love you? What do you love?
Speaker 1: More? Horse?
Speaker 3: One more thing out the bloody horse.
Speaker 2: I hope he puts that in the vowels. Well done, well done. It is Jason Laurence Clinty too.
Speaker 3: Jason Lawrens devil.
Speaker 2: Here we go. Let's pay those bills they're piling up after a nice little summer. Let's go to Amber.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Morning, Amber, good morning. How are we if you got a pile of bills?
Speaker 11: Yes, we do?
Speaker 3: What are the worst?
Speaker 4: They just keep coming? I hate opening my mail.
Speaker 11: It's worse.
Speaker 4: It's far less aggressive if it's an email.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like.
Speaker 2: Apart from the Aldie Specials by pamphlet, nothing good comes in the mate.
Speaker 6: Do you know what I got?
Speaker 4: Yes, unless it's in a package.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 6: I got my rates yesterday.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's all right. You think for the amount we're paying, they can send the truck around more than twice a year. Speaking which, if anyone sees a skip in the South Melbourne area, can you give me the headset?
Speaker 3: And if anyone has any way of disposing of a Christmas tree that someone's dumped out the front of my house, please let me know.
Speaker 2: All right, Amber, you got three bills here. We've got car regio two hundred and thirty. I've got a gas bill for one twenty six and you want us to sort your rent for six hundred and fifty. What bill do you want us to tap first?
Speaker 11: I might go with the car regioke first.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go big or go home? Car Regio two thirty.
Speaker 4: Yay, oh how good.
Speaker 2: Now this is where things get interesting. If you want to tap another bill, we can go for it. If it gets declined, you lose the loss.
Speaker 1: She's going to go again to work again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I go again Friday, do it.
Speaker 11: I might do the gas bill as well.
Speaker 3: Gas bill one hundred and hang on, haven't you got a rent bill for six hundred and fifty dollars?
Speaker 11: Yeah, but I don't want to risk it.
Speaker 4: Because you're only losing two hundred and thirty the rent.
Speaker 2: Come on, that's a good point.
Speaker 7: Okay, all right, I'll do the red instead.
Speaker 6: Yes.
Speaker 3: I don't normally encourage that if you're only losing a little bit. Come on, yeah, yes, about your rent pass and your Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 13: Going to leave it at that.
Speaker 11: No, I'm going to leave it at that, like knowing my luck.
Speaker 3: You've got one hundred and twenty six dollars gas bill. If you tap and it's declined, you lose it all. So far, i'm at that about nine hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would tap again.
Speaker 11: No, I'm going to walk away.
Speaker 7: I don't want to be greedy.
Speaker 4: She doesn't want to lose it all for one hundred and twenty six dollars.
Speaker 1: I usually say the opposite of Jase, but today I think you should tap again.
Speaker 8: Lauren.
Speaker 1: Lauren is the common sense one on the team.
Speaker 4: But I like Friday Fridays. I've got a good feeling.
Speaker 1: I do to Amber, I'll give it a bill.
Speaker 4: So I don't want you.
Speaker 11: I'm scared.
Speaker 1: I heard yes Jay No, no no.
Speaker 3: If you lose it, Jays has to pay Friday. Amber, do'll pay you so much. You've got another bill? There done, come.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Red Joe Gas ran all sort.
Speaker 11: Of oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Were your relief going into the weekend. That's like over a thousand dollars with bill, So now you can go out.
Speaker 1: I was still adding up.
Speaker 4: I think it's one thousand and six. Can someone do the map?
Speaker 1: The map?
Speaker 2: Remember to carry the one you were.
Speaker 1: Ninety six, nine ninety six I got.
Speaker 2: I got a thousand and eight.
Speaker 3: Eighty one thou and the six Lauren Phillips is correct.
Speaker 4: There you go, Dad.
Speaker 3: I might have failed UNI, but I hung in there in high school.
Speaker 1: Was worth it.
Speaker 2: I hung in there in high school.
Speaker 1: Ex Guest is one of the most charming captains you'll see on the ocean and your screen.
Speaker 15: In my twenty five years of being a captain, I've learned that you can't be in control of everything.
Speaker 1: Back for another season of Below Dick down Under.
Speaker 8: It's below deck, that's what That's what I said, Below Dick, below Deck.
Speaker 1: I don't understand the difference. Back for another season of Jason's favorite boat based reality TV series.
Speaker 3: Please welcome to the show, Captain Jasonhoy Captain Jason, good morning.
Speaker 8: I'm great. Thank you yourself.
Speaker 3: We're great, mate.
Speaker 2: It's good to see you back on the telly. It's my favorite reality It has been.
Speaker 8: A bit of a long stand away, wasn't it estion too long?
Speaker 4: Where have you been? Recently?
Speaker 8: We went to the Seay Shells.
Speaker 15: Season three was moved down under to the Say Shells, which you know, I think we exhausted everything we can do in Australia North queens landings possibly the only cruising grounds that are viable for the logistics around these shows.
Speaker 3: So yeah, but then there's sharks and crocodiles and stuff, so get out of here.
Speaker 15: Yeah, well okay, look I love remote work as well, so Say Shells are something you know, it's another tick in the box, and you know, let's get to Africa.
Speaker 3: So it's say shells, but it's Australian like guests is all right.
Speaker 8: Well, no it's me.
Speaker 15: I'm down under and look we're a lot of a lot of down under the water. We're doing a lot of diving down under the equator. You know, we can come up with anything, the guests behaving themselves these days, Captain, we look at we have some quality guests on this year. Look it's an easy cell. Come to the say shells, why not nudity? We had the butt plugs in the episode Contra Ban.
Speaker 3: You know it's funny because people do bring things onto these la Yes, well no, no, just.
Speaker 2: Just to filll youre in Jace. Lauren was on a super at the end of the year, her friend's own one. She went on there.
Speaker 3: No, it wasn't me, it was another boat.
Speaker 2: Come to think of it. When you posted a photo, you're wheeling on a.
Speaker 3: Lot of Like. No. I did get a text when I got back saying lost property and it was a zip lock bag with things in it, and I was like, thankfully it was like a bikini or something. But I was like, I hope that I'd send that to Augusts when they find things because you must find things left behind all the time.
Speaker 8: Over the years.
Speaker 15: Definitely, Yeah, I've unlocked a few bags and found some Yeah, Jace.
Speaker 2: With this show the people, so look for people that aren't familiar with the show. It's all filmed on super yachts. People pay to go on there the crew or hooking up with each other. It's very dramatic. But for the paying customers to go on the boat, what's the incentive for them? Are they getting it at a discounted rate? Are they only paying the tip?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 15: No, they So when I have one of these charter boats, would be about three to four hundred thousand a week for seven days. So the charge for going to the say Shells for three days is about seventy thousand, So it's a reduced rate.
Speaker 8: But you know, it attracts some clientele. Some people want to be on TV.
Speaker 15: Someone they've always got an angle whether they're you know, their businesses based around social media platforms or something, so you know, their PR firms or whatever.
Speaker 8: So the guests of or or they just love the show and they want to be part of it.
Speaker 2: But they've got no option when it comes to editing.
Speaker 15: If they look at the amount of text message I get from charter guests going on, we're nervous.
Speaker 8: When nervous you would.
Speaker 3: God, when I was on the boat over the holidays, I'm glad no one was filming it.
Speaker 8: Well, I think at the end of the day.
Speaker 15: Yeah, it's especially that big bag you carry on. Look if at the end of the day, if you're a dickhead, you're.
Speaker 8: Going to be edited a dickead. Yeah you know. So Look, look, if you carry on, it's good. You know it's not your favor.
Speaker 15: But that's the best thing about the show, and the audience needs to know this that we're doing probably a year's worth of work in six weeks. And they go out and they get on it and they come back, and I think a lot of crew come on with this facade about how they're going to be foreseen, and then after fatigue sets in and a few nights out, we all know that facades get dropped away and the real person comes out.
Speaker 8: And that's the best thing about the show. We actually watch people.
Speaker 15: Unravel and crack, and I as a captain have to keep it together from a safety point of view as well. So that's my challenge. I don't know the boat I don't know the crew. We've got a lot of crew that are working hard to work together, and I've got to keep it together at the end.
Speaker 2: Of the day.
Speaker 3: What is the wildest thing you've ever seen someone do on one of these boats.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had to shut down a charter or.
Speaker 3: Kick people off weather?
Speaker 8: It's been an issue to generally shut down a charter before.
Speaker 15: I think, I know, No asked me to, you know, I said, I want My guest just came in from Canada just for to days, two days, for two days. We need to go out. I said, we can't. It's just it's actually just too rough. And he said, look, I want to go out. I said we can't, it's too rough. He said, I don't care. He's flying all the way from Canada for two days. I'm not having him sitting on the boat. I said, okay, let's do it. We went out there and we're out there for about forty five minutes. He said, is it going to be like this all the way? I said yeah, for the next four hours. He said, let's turn around. I said, well, it's not going to get rougher now and got back into port. Everything's piano slid everywhere, and he's like, from now and I'll listen to you.
Speaker 2: You know, you know it's a rough day when the piano sliding all over this.
Speaker 3: So you know you're on a big boat.
Speaker 15: Well, that's a lot of things the captains we have to go through. We have to say yes, we have to jump up and down, and we have to bend the rules a lot because there is four hundred captains waiting in line to take your jobs live in this cup thrown industry. However, when you get older and you get a bit more experienced, you kind of just stand up a little bit more to them and just like, Okay, if the cards are dealt that way and I haven't got no job for the next year, well so be at least I'll work for a better person in the future.
Speaker 4: What's the name of the boat you're on? Can we google it?
Speaker 8: Katina?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jace Hawkins, that is what's the name of your boat? It's just a tenny.
Speaker 2: We don't have a name.
Speaker 1: Jason Hawkins. Jason, he's a captain. Ay, come on, Tina, looks nice.
Speaker 3: It's got a pool.
Speaker 4: If you've got a pool on the boat, you are living.
Speaker 2: Below deck down under Season three, it is now streaming on How you Hey, Captain Jay, thanks for jumping on again. Make good to see you.
Speaker 8: I really appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Thanks guys, thank you for being.
Speaker 2: We are getting.
Speaker 3: Out of here on this beautiful Friday mail and actually it's not the best weather. Is a bit of a bit of an odd weekend.
Speaker 2: Goodoors.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, Netflix this weekend with Paul of course, my darling fiance who contributed to today's shows.
Speaker 1: Beautifully feeling.
Speaker 2: I'm feeling the love.
Speaker 4: Someone sent us love hert balloons.
Speaker 2: You know what, Clint, I'm gonna call it now. I reckon You're going to meet your future partner on the plane today.
Speaker 3: You're just going to be a hosty.
Speaker 2: You're jumping a flight to Sydney.
Speaker 4: Someone's going to give you extra olives and cheese.
Speaker 2: The beef, the chicken or me. Not even you believe it? How does that coaxier?
Speaker 3: Thanks? Happy Valentine's stay out there for all the lovers in the world.
Speaker 4: Words of Carli Mio.
Speaker 2: Have a great weekend, everybody. We will see you, love.
Speaker 1: You, we do.
Speaker 4: All our listeners are your Valentine christ.
Speaker 3: Crazy. Thank you, Lauren, Wake up feeling good on number one hundred Jason Lauren Bulling on socials, m