Speaker 1: Matt, you are looking absolutely glowing today. What's your secret?
Speaker 2: Well, Anna, I've been using this new hydrating tanning myss called Goldie B with two e's.
Speaker 1: I have to check it out. I've never heard of it.
Speaker 2: Go to their instagram.
Speaker 1: I want the fairy tale. I want the Prince Charming.
Speaker 2: She How do I put?
Speaker 1: This?
Speaker 2: Isn't a fan of my kissing style.
Speaker 1: Boyfriend and girlfriend for about twelve hours. He's in a trash bin. He's non recyclable, catching her.
Speaker 2: Muf I love being love, I love love Once.
Speaker 1: My rotainer is in nothing is happening. It's like, ain't nothing going down in my bedroom that night? Where's Your Head At Is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 2: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more. Merry Christmas out and everyone else. It's my favorite time of the fucking year.
Speaker 1: So aggressive, excited, so aggressive christ This is about cheer and happiness and fun.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: What's your favorite Christmas? Carol?
Speaker 2: Matt? It's either run Rudolph that one.
Speaker 1: Run Rudolph's actually rude of one. I love that one. Run Rudolph. That's not on my list.
Speaker 2: It's all holy jolly Christmas, have a holy jolly Christmas.
Speaker 1: I love jingle bell rock, jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell.
Speaker 2: Rack, mingos, girls slap that is hot.
Speaker 1: And we're all Christmas y like NAT's looking festive. He's got his festive Christmas tree, green jumper with gold stars attached, and.
Speaker 2: This sparkly.
Speaker 1: This is a Christmas like, this is what I've bought for Christmas. And also because album weather, it is freezing. It's long sleeve, so I was like, I'm wearing this for our Christmas episode.
Speaker 2: Very festive. Anna so much Judge, I should have brought you a jumper. I don't even know why I had this in my car. To be fair, I think I had it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I actually, to be honest, thought I would be getting one from you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had this in my car from when I was going to pick the Christmas tree. But I realized I wore it last year, so I was just in the boot.
Speaker 1: You do have a lot of Christmas jumpers.
Speaker 2: We have a box at my Mum's just full of Christmas jumpers, Christmas tops, Christmas everything.
Speaker 1: I love it. What about Mariah Cairo. We didn't even talk about the og song. That's just my go to song.
Speaker 2: It's everyone's it's the best.
Speaker 1: Nothing can beat it. Do you think any song in our lifetime will beat that song?
Speaker 2: As a Christmas song?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: Last Christmas.
Speaker 1: Last Christmas, I gave you my Heart.
Speaker 2: That's probably close.
Speaker 1: No, it's not close for me. It's close ish, but still not.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the movie Last Christmas? No, it's I don't want to spoil it, okay, but it's based off that song.
Speaker 1: Thatt is my go to person to ask Christmas movie advice, Like I'm like, what's a good Christmas movie on Netflix?
Speaker 2: Go?
Speaker 1: And he's like this on this one? This one?
Speaker 2: Well, my turn on this week is hall Mark Christmas movies.
Speaker 1: We love them.
Speaker 2: I love them so much good. You've seen the tiktoks I've been seeing. You have people taking the piss out of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're hilarious, Like I left my glove on the footpath? Is there gonna be a romantic night and Shining Armor can't pick it up?
Speaker 2: Or they're like they're like, there's a Christmas bake off I have to do in time and a bakery so good. I watched one the other day and it was they had to I don't know, drop all these gifts and then the governments trying to shut it down and then they got it in time, and you know, the government's like, yeah, let's do it, and they get all involved. Yeah. Yeah, I love it. It's so good.
Speaker 1: Well, look, my turn on of the week is kind of like for you, kind of obviously we're now both engaged. Last year before Christmas we got engaged and honestly, nothing is better than being newly engaged over Christmas. So that's my turn on of the week for you and Tammy. I just think it's so fun being newly engaged.
Speaker 2: It isn't well, I'm part of Tammy's family now, part of a new big family, and I love it, like I just I can't wait for Christmas with her and her family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's the plan.
Speaker 2: I will have Christmas with my mum and my sisters and their partners. Tammy won't come to that because that's on Christmas Eve. So we'll have a Christmas dinner with her the week before and she'll fly down to Melbourne, so then I'll have that on Christmas Eve. I don't want to miss that. That's like, I love that too much. Eventually, maybe next year, the year i'll probably you know, not so much be there. I'll be with my new family.
Speaker 1: But for now I want to be a new families sound like an wolfhan.
Speaker 2: Well you know what I mean. Like I'm obviously part of another family, but I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Your mum and stuff will be able to come up.
Speaker 2: Of course, were im pretty sure they're invited that I'm invited this year. But you know, they've obviously all got their own things, their own their family, their partner's stuff. But I don't know that Christmas Eve is so special in my family, like it's a it's a great night.
Speaker 1: Like we always looks like a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is, like Emma cook's the best meals I make. I'm on cocktail duty, so I make like Christmas cocktails. It's fun listening to.
Speaker 1: Carols, and it always impresses me how much effort you put into your Christmas cocktails, like they always really look amazing, Like you had the Grinch.
Speaker 2: Cocktail, jack Cross, the jingle Bell one, and I bought those what do you call them ball balls and put it in there so you pour it into.
Speaker 1: Your gass yeah, very creative.
Speaker 2: Jelly one, Santa hats.
Speaker 1: I love a jelly shot.
Speaker 2: And then yeah, so Christmas morning, I'll fly up to the Gold Coast and spend it with Tammy and the Hembros.
Speaker 1: How fun, Yes, very so fun. And I feel like Christmas is about kids and having kids around and seeing how excited they are about Santa coming, Like nothing beats that.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, Tammy's doing alf on a shelf at the moment with the kids, and.
Speaker 1: That's so fun. Yeah, there's some wild ones going around social media.
Speaker 2: I don't think she'll let me do them, because I was sending a sum that I saw on TikTok and they're probably between appropriate.
Speaker 1: What was the inappropriate ones you was send?
Speaker 2: But there was one where they were using like a candy cane as like the cock and like it was watching this like photo of this elf in like lingerie. I wouldn't do that. I wouldn't do that. Or the one where they filled the toilet bowl and they said, I filled the toilet bowl with a cereal here's your breakfast.
Speaker 1: That's so funny. I saw like an elf in the shelf one and they put the elf on top of the toilet lid. Seat and then they put like pooh coming down as if it was like pooing in the toilet, and the elf had like a little speech bubble saying something, and I was like, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Saw one where they a flower and it looked like it was on a big night.
Speaker 1: Elf in the shelf was just not a thing when we were younger. But it's also like really fun for kids. I'm totally about it, like I'm like, yeah, why not.
Speaker 2: Well, like trying to think of one every night, it's pretty hard, So good luck to people doing that.
Speaker 1: You need that in going on social media.
Speaker 2: What's your turn off this week?
Speaker 1: Anna, Well, my turn off of the week is that I feel like my teeth are moving, so obviously, like you know, wedding season is upon me. Tea minus five to six months.
Speaker 2: Did you have braces?
Speaker 1: I had braces. I had a wire underneath my teeth and I got it taken off recently to get a visaline. And also I've heard a lot about like heavy metal poisoning with having that metal wire in your mouth. Anyway, I was like, get it off. But now I feel like my teeth are somewhat moving, so I'm like I need to wear my retainer every single night. My wedding is coming off. Like I've had straight teeth for like the past I don't know, fifteen years since I had braces, and I'm like, this is not a good time for my teeth to start.
Speaker 2: Movie well, and there's three things that are guaranteed in life death taxes, and I'm going to sleep with my retainer in.
Speaker 1: Say and your teeth movie Well, I yeah, literally are religious about it.
Speaker 2: Literally I've gone away like in the past for a weekend and absoutely weaked out because I forgot my too.
Speaker 1: If I go on holiday without it, yeah, I need to bring it with you.
Speaker 2: I need to Just like I almost think my retainer it's like you know when they train dogs to ring a bell and it knows food's coming. It's like that I put it in. I put it into nap even if I'm gonna nap for twenty minutes. Yeah, people think it's the weirdest thing ever.
Speaker 1: See Number one. I hate retainer breath. It's just gross. Like I just hate that. If I'm like thinking like me and Michael are gonna get like freaky in the sheets, I'm like not wearing it that night.
Speaker 2: So if I know if I've put it in not thinking anything's gonna happen, and then like Tammy's made a movie to tick, she carries up on the bedside table.
Speaker 1: See, once my retainer is in, nothing is happening. It's like, ain't nothing going down in my bedroom that night, Run to.
Speaker 2: The bathroom, just put it on the bedside table.
Speaker 1: Occasionally I have, but like I would be like, you know, if it's going in, it's in.
Speaker 2: For the night. If I have a feeling something's gonna happen, I just get the vibe. I'll brush my teeth and I'll bring the retainer with.
Speaker 1: Me just in case.
Speaker 2: It's sitting on the bedside table.
Speaker 1: Deciphering the codes of where the rotainer is at in the mouth side table.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to know whether you can make a move or not on me.
Speaker 1: So anyway, that is my turn off of the week. What's your turn off of the week.
Speaker 2: Well, mine is a bit not it's not funny, it's a bit heavy. I obviously am so open about my infertility, and I really you know, I don't I don't care like I'm open about it. I obviously have this situation. I've learned to live with it. With being open about something comes people thinking that they have a right to say stuff. And I understand that, Like I get that, you can you think that, like now that I'm so open about that, I'll be chill about it. But like, you know, like I got messaged by someone and I looked at her photos and I was just like, you have kids, and imagine if you weren't blessed to have kids. And she was like missed fertile Matt with like a laughing.
Speaker 1: Faces the way she sent you a DM just some random follow me.
Speaker 2: Mister infertile Matt or mister Matt infertile like a laughing emoji face, and I sent it to you and I was like, this is bullsh Like, you know, like I'm putting myself out there. I want to bring attention to it for the right reasons, not the wrong.
Speaker 1: Reasons, and she's taking the piss out of you, taking the.
Speaker 2: Piss out of me. I see a lot of comments on obviously the new situation with Tammy. Everyone's like, oh, here's father number whatever, blah blah blah, and people like he's infertile and all this sort of stuff, and like like haha, well lucky for her. Lucky then, and.
Speaker 1: It's just like it's making a mockery of you essentially, well not even.
Speaker 2: That you're like this it's a serious like a serious thing, and I get it. I'm open about it, and I'm leaving myself open and being vulnerable, and that the general public see someone being vulnerable and want to be nasty about it just makes me feel sad for society and just sad in general.
Speaker 1: Honestly, when you sent me that message from that woman saying, mister in fertile.
Speaker 2: That now carry what way it.
Speaker 1: Was, whatever it is, my blood boiled because I know how hard that conversation was to have with you. Even to do that first episode for us talking on our podcast about giving infertile was like a back and forth. It wasn't just like we were like, okay, let's do an episode on it. No, this was like like do we don't we? This is going to be out there for everyone to see. Now, this is going to be public information. How like, in what way can we do this in a really respectful way of you and other people who are infertile? Like it's a huge, huge topic, and I think for someone not just the lady who sent you that message, which is discussing, by the way, discussing, but also on Tammy's photos and videos, I see constantly things about baby daddy number three, Oh he's infertile, Like it's very just like thrown around, and that's something that's really personal and something it's you know, we've seen your mom get upset over it, your dad get upset, you crying over it, and it's like for people to make a mockery of it, it's not okay. And I think the difference is if you were a woman, people would not dare say anything about your infertility, But because you're a male, people think that they have the right to make a joke of it, to laugh about it, to sastily comments about it, and it's absolutely not of.
Speaker 2: It's disgusting behavior. And like I said, it just makes me just think that there's like just a cartlett. Yeah, there's people out there that can be so just like the word disgusting, sad and low. And like the girl that's the one I have, that's the only one I've seen, Like I haven't seen and I just clicked on a profile. Shit One, she doesn't follow me, like fuck off. Two she has kids in her photos and I'm like imagine if you can, how dare you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And if you couldn't have those yeah, and then you're going to like really kill someone else because they're open about it and trying to, you know, bring people out there that are going through the same thing, make them feel like they're not alone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've said it before. Think about what you say online. It's very detrimental not only to you personally, but to other people who potentially want to be open about that. Or there are so many people who are probably infertile who you don't actually know they're infertile, and then even seeing those comments directed at you could have a negative impact on them. So just be careful with your words. Okay, Matt, let's change the pace. It is Christmas. After all, we are getting jolly, we're getting happy, we're getting the negative energy out of our lives.
Speaker 2: Fuck, then we're still pissed.
Speaker 1: We've stopped that segment and we're like, we are pissed, and I think we have every right to be. But look, let's talk about first Christmases. You are having your first Christmas with Tammy and her family. Are you guys making any new traditions together? What's happening there?
Speaker 2: We were going to do a corny Christmas photo just the two of us.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I was going to do that too.
Speaker 2: We're going to do that, but just we haven't had the time this year. I think next year there's.
Speaker 1: One in Hampton. The lady actually messaged you the other day and I was like, I really want to do that. Maybe when Tammy's down we could all go do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well I wanted to do it, and I wanted to print it off and like write like so she wasn't it. She was a bit like, well, when I'm saying this, I want to print them off right on the back, like a recap of our year, like but like not like a serious stop points but nobody. Yeah, like like like a stupid one, like just dumb shit, like I went to the Servo six. You know, I'm just using examples of just shit that like people don't care about and write like a list of just shit that people would not care about and like give them to all their friends and family.
Speaker 1: It sounds like a lot of effort, you know, me.
Speaker 2: Full tilt, full time. I do don't do things by half asked.
Speaker 1: Well, look, let's talk about love languages and gift giving because everyone has a different love language, right, Yes, So we want to help you guys give the perfect gift to your loved one specifically based on they love languages.
Speaker 2: First of all, what's your love language? Anna?
Speaker 1: So I'm physical touch and words of affirmation with a little side of gift giving.
Speaker 2: How do you receive love?
Speaker 1: And also acts service? I'm all of them we've spoken about.
Speaker 2: I would I say that I'm not very gift giving or receiving. You are physical touch, physical touch, and I don't think I'm wording of affirmation, but people think I am. I don't think. I like to tell people I love them, and I like to give them compliments in that and I like to hear them, but I don't think it's my love language. Quality time.
Speaker 1: Quality time is yours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely called physical touch and physical touch.
Speaker 1: They're my top two as well. But I would I think that everyone somewhat likes all of them.
Speaker 2: Not big on acts of service.
Speaker 1: So if someone was to bring you a coffee, like I just brought your coffee this morning, are you not big on that? I'm grateful, but I'm not like you're like I could have got it myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, not even that. I think growing up with my mum, god lover just do acts of service all the time. So in my head, it's normal. It's normal.
Speaker 1: It's not like something to be appreciate something.
Speaker 2: Well, I appreciate it, don't get me wrong. I'm grateful for it, but I just don't express it as much. Do you know what I mean? You don't need I don't. It's weird, like I won't like it.
Speaker 1: Maybe you don't need it because you've already got it.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's true. Like I wouldn't say thank you to my mum every time, like like every time she did my washing every time, Like do you know I mean, I was just expecting it. It sounds bad. It sounds bad, but you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I know what you mean.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's start with gift giving. That what is the perfect way to give a gift for someone who's acts of service is gift giving.
Speaker 2: So if someone's love language is gift giving, I, like I said, I'm not big on receiving or giving gifts. So what I rely on heavily is I'm very sentimental. So I'll try and pick up on things that they've said during the year or things I've noticed or things I see that they want, or I also will stick to stuff that like is a tradition sort of thing, or like something that's like you know, I regularly get them, or something that like you know, like it's something that's sentimental to both of us. That's what I like to do, because I don't. I just always been like awkward receiving gifts or giving gifts. Like, don't get me wrong, I love getting gifts, yeah, but like you know, it's just I don't, like I feel uncomfortable, don't you like I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like no, I don't I like getting gifts, but like okay, So basically what Matt's trying to say is if someone is a gift giver, then pick up on things that they tell you throughout the year, like oh, this is my favorite perfume, or you know I wear gold jewelry, then this is my favorite brand. Like go in that direction, because if someone likes to receive gifts, you want to kind of nail that gift.
Speaker 2: Well, I've already got my gift for timing. I've gone sentimental as well, but still it's a big gift. But still it's got Like I've heard her talk about it multiple times. You tell us what it is as before Christmas? Doesn't Yeah, maybe listen.
Speaker 1: Maybe you can tell us in the New Year's Eve episode next week. Okay, let's talk about if someone's love language is physical touch, what should you get them.
Speaker 2: You could get them a massage voucher.
Speaker 1: Lots of physical touch.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of physical touch, lots of kisses. Wouldn't go straight to give him that, Maybe like give him a cozy night where you can curl up on the couch together and watch a movie. Tammy and I were watching a movie last night which I recommend Fresh to anyone on Disney Plus and we were just laying there watching it. I was like, I love this. This is my love language.
Speaker 1: Just doing this even like a sexy board game like Monogamy told you.
Speaker 2: We did that in the Old Eyes, unbelievable game.
Speaker 1: Lots of physical touch, really going to fill the cup for those physical touch people. A bit of lingerie, you know, getting people into the move, laying role playing, all of the above. Okay, words of affirmation. Let's talk about what to get someone who loves words of affirmation. This one's an obvious one. A really beautifully handwritten card is so important, and so many people forget when they give a gift over Christmas to include a card. If someone's love languages are words of affirmation, make sure that card is really good and sentimental.
Speaker 2: Something as well. Always read the card before you open the present.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, it's just like common courtesy.
Speaker 2: I agree. Yeah. I've given presents to people and they don't read the card first, and I'm just like, I think, I feel like it's rude.
Speaker 1: Especially because you're sentimentalist. You're like, well, what about my nice words?
Speaker 2: What about my nice words in the card? So I'll always read the card before I open the present.
Speaker 1: Also doing something romantic like some you know, personalized poetry. Michael, I've told you this before on the podcast. I have like a little poetry book. So every time we have a memorable moment in our life, he writes me a poem about it, Like you wrote me a poem about our first date, our engagement, you know, launching a business. All of these milestones and I have a poem about it.
Speaker 2: Are rhyming poems.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they rhyme.
Speaker 2: I couldn't do that. My dyslexic rhymes.
Speaker 1: With even like a game, like a conversation starter type of game is perfect for words of affirmation person. I think that's so important.
Speaker 2: One of those card games where you ask each other, Yeah, exactly. The next one is acts of service, So you could give him a nice home cooked meal, love that, clean the apartment for them.
Speaker 1: Make them a morning coffee my dream.
Speaker 2: It's not hard to get.
Speaker 1: It's not hard to just get a morning coffee or tea, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's just such an effortless thing, and I can I can see how, like getting a coffee brought to you in bed is nice. Tammy's done that before, and I find it nice and cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're just like, I feel so loved. It's just like a small gesture and even like I love to repay that paper as well and do the same thing in return. It's so nice. What about a spa treatment like a facial for someone who likes acts of service?
Speaker 2: Well, another one could be if you're saving for a holiday together, put some money towards it. Yeah, that could be nice.
Speaker 1: To get someone a gift card. Yeah.
Speaker 2: My favorite one quality time. So you know, it's the festive season, it's the pointing end of the year. Everyone gets busy at this time of year, and they neglect the quality time or time with their partners because you know, you biz working. Everyone's work seems to get very busy before the end of the year, trying to get stuff done, and then they get home and then the next thing, you know, you've got to go to like this event at work, break up a friend, miss another family event, so you neglect time with your partner. So I think something good to even m gift should be some like, you know, promises that you're going to spend quality time with them, or vouchers to maybe an experience together that you could do, like a like gold class tickets or you know, like a balloon, red balloon thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, picnics, picnics by the beach, watch the sunset together. There's all little things like the sunsets every day or the sun rises every day. Pick one of those times to go watch the sunset together. It's such a small thing. Michael and I did it the other day and I was like, why don't we do this more? Every time I watch the sunset or sunrise, I'm like, this is just beautiful. It's so simple. It's peaceful. You hear the ocean in the background, like I love that form of quality time.
Speaker 2: Okay, red flag, green flag, Anna, what is this week's red flag? Green flag?
Speaker 1: Is a bit of a grinch at Christmas?
Speaker 2: Red flo red flag, red flag.
Speaker 1: It's just a blatant red flag. Like if you can't get into the happy season, like Christmas is all about family and love and happiness and being jolly, you know, and eating and spending all of this quality time with the people you love, how can you possibly hate that.
Speaker 2: My sister Emma is like the epitome of a Christmas lover. She loves it, goes all out of Christmas, even decorates her bedroom. Her partner isn't so much, But because he loves her, he gets around it. Where's Christmas pajamas? I seen walking around the house in Christmas? I watch Christmas movie every night. So that's just you know, if your partner loves it, there's no harm in getting involved in it. To give the person that you love and get involved in what they love.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and I mean, let's just all be happy, like it's a happy time of year. Let's enjoy I.
Speaker 2: Like to watch only Christmas movies in December. Sam and I've had people in the past Feld who's watching something but Christmas movie And I'm like, na, no, no, this is how we roll it. Get rid of it or ship off.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, Merry Christmas, have the best Christmas to all of our wars your head at FAM, we love you so much. Enjoy this festive season with your friends and family, and until next time.
Speaker 2: Bye,