Speaker 1: Day adelaides for what the fork?
Speaker 2: I cannot guarantee that I will keep my mouth shut throughout the.
Speaker 3: Course of the game.
Speaker 1: Either, I can guarantee that you'll be very verbal.
Speaker 3: I'm quite faal. Yes, Okay, you.
Speaker 1: Got sent off on the weekend.
Speaker 2: Don't bring that up. Why why do you have to bring that up again? All right, Well it was in my fault. It was an umpire error, so it's fine.
Speaker 3: We move.
Speaker 4: You're never allowed to blame the umpires.
Speaker 3: I just did. That's true, genuinely.
Speaker 2: There's new rules and she got them off. Okay, what the fork this week? These are the small things that happen in everyday life when you go what the fork is going on there? And I saw a TikTok video the other day Andrew Hayes, and it blew my damn little mind. So it was a woman who was in the front of her car with her husband and she turned to him and she said, what do you think about? And he was like like nothing. And she's like no, no, no, no, what do you mean nothing? And he was like no, actual nothing is in my brain right now. And she lost her mind. I lost my mind because is this a thing?
Speaker 3: Is this a thing.
Speaker 2: Men actually have periods where there's nothing going.
Speaker 1: On that's bloody. Lately it's real what. Yeah, there's not much going on my brain for the most part. Yeah, I think that's a blow. That's a bloke thing, for sure. I reckon.
Speaker 2: So in the moments where there's nothing going on, there's nothing pertinent in your brain, you can just shut down and literally have no thoughts.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Sometimes when I'm watching TV, I reckon. The only thought I've got is a picture of me watching TV. That's what's going on my brain? Do You can genuinely switch it into autopilot? And so it's still enough to keep me breathing, like it's sending messages to my body to say keep on breathing. It's saying to my heart, keep on beating. But that's about it.
Speaker 2: So I have spent an inordinate amount of money with psychologists just trying to say, how do I shut down my brain? How do I stop these thoughts? I meditate to no avail because it doesn't work. I live every day trying not to think, and you're just saying it comes naturally.
Speaker 1: Also, is it a man psychologist, Because when you're speaking, he's probably just sitting there.
Speaker 3: It's a female and she's engaged.
Speaker 1: That's a good start. Wow, So what are you thinking about right now?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: What's going on me?
Speaker 1: How many thoughts reckon you process?
Speaker 3: I'm I've in my brain.
Speaker 2: I'm fast forwarding to what I have to do today and how I go about it. That's what I'm doing right now. I'm not just thinking about the show. I'm thinking about I have to do that and the kids have got naple.
Speaker 1: Okay, we take a live look at what's going on in your head right now, shall we?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 3: You can all right?
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 3: I'm so hungry? How many grams of fat and then air fried hashball? I'll just have a coffee instead? Is that too much my wedding ring needs?
Speaker 2: I've got parent teaching interviews this after I just took a jump upe she doesn't end up a drug?
Speaker 3: And the washing on line?
Speaker 2: Why did Reverend Dan yell at me? And religious studies in here? I wonder how I have I made a widey to Pedigre?
Speaker 3: She ll like a normal?
Speaker 2: Do we play a nepple this week? Didn't I make the Thunderbirds hazy like me?
Speaker 3: Is am I still cute? Why is she but avocado? So hard.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's the one that got made. Was can I die? Look going on, I'm in that little head of yours.
Speaker 3: What's going on in your head?
Speaker 1: All right, let's jump in so we can find my hamstrings a bit sore. I wonder if Rosie will playing. If I got him in the right spot, I can beat up a crocodile. Yeah, see, simple stuff. Are we different? You and I?
Speaker 3: Oh you think just a little bit? Oh my, very goodness.
Speaker 7: Bobby, good morning.
Speaker 3: I'm going to ask what are you thinking about right now?
Speaker 7: That's a pretty easy one. Not not a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, good answer, Bobby.
Speaker 4: So is this true?
Speaker 3: Bobby?
Speaker 7: I think hazy to hit the nail on the head. To be honest, I'm sure there's times where we have well, I think a lot, but there's also a good eighty percent of the time that I'm not not thinking about much at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're just I mean, the light's wrong, but there's probably no one hurt. And we like to leave the front porch light on because you just never know, You just never know.
Speaker 7: You don't want to get caught out. You don't want to get caught out.
Speaker 1: We'll play very well, play.
Speaker 3: Bobby.
Speaker 2: For example, if you're sitting watching TV. What are you thinking about?
Speaker 8: Nothing?
Speaker 1: Infuriating? Is your partner Bobby? When you say that? Mine as well?
Speaker 7: She absolutely hate certain name. I hate it, and like like you said, she catches. I catch the last three words and try and catch try and catch back up. But she's pretty cool switched onto that, and.
Speaker 3: So Bobby and she says to you, Hey, babe, what are you thinking about? What do you say?
Speaker 7: That's that? That's about part that really bothers that nothing?
Speaker 3: Mind blind? Hey Kayla Taylor? Can you shut down or is it just men?
Speaker 7: Actually?
Speaker 8: I can shut down?
Speaker 3: You can really?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, So, like just a moment ago, you were talking about a movie. I tend to put on movies and I can.
Speaker 8: Shut it shut down then, But mostly I shut down when I'm trying.
Speaker 6: To write my novel and I'm doing my artworks.
Speaker 7: It's just really therapeutic and relaxing.
Speaker 9: So accuse my most non.
Speaker 8: Thinking related activity, and I just go for it.
Speaker 7: I just let my hands wonder and my mind just grows blank.
Speaker 3: You are a unicorn. Megan from Ethelston. Did you know this about men? Megan?
Speaker 5: I did, but I think I might be worse, to be honest, what do you mean. I can be driving in the car, whether I'm the driver or a passenger or walking and not a thought we'll go into my head.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: How how blissful is it, Megan, It's actually really really enjoyable.
Speaker 3: So not a single thought about what you have to do, where you have to be. What happened in with you five nothing?
Speaker 5: Nothing, it's the only two times that it happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, it's good, so jealous.
Speaker 1: That's great. See it's a very very nice place to be because there's.
Speaker 3: No pressure, Lachland, What are you thinking, Lachlan?
Speaker 6: To be honest, the way I switch off is I used to grab my Apple AirPods and it really goes from It really depends if it's music or if it's I usually go for meditation.
Speaker 1: Us.
Speaker 6: It sounds a bit odd, but even like rain drops whenever I'm having like me and if I come home from work and I just want a little bit of meantime. But I have a girlfriend and I love her all for it is straight away she wants all the attention. But I have a habit of putting the Apple weirds in and plays the rain drops music and I can have a talk talk talk talk, talk, talk, walk, and I could be fast asleep. She wouldn't even know.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'll tell you what, Lukie, You're gonna get big trouble. She's listening right now because you've just exposed yourself.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, it's the perfect time. It's just passed out and left.
Speaker 1: Legend. Oh, we definitely all build the side.
Speaker 3: Love her, bless you.
Speaker 1: You're waking up to Adelaide.
Speaker 2: News.
Speaker 1: What's the news today? Smooth news?
Speaker 2: What do you need to know from the past twelve to twenty four hours. We all look to news reader Abby go for it.
Speaker 4: So we'll start with the federal budget.
Speaker 10: Obviously, this is a precarious one because we've got a cost of living crisis for anyone going into households.
Speaker 4: Could affect inflation.
Speaker 10: But basically, what we're all going to get it doesn't matter what your income is. You'll get a three hundred dollar energy bill rebate, so that will be seventy five dollars a quarter and that will come off your energy bill. There'll be stayed three tax cuts coming into effect for load to middle income workers from July first. What that means is anyone load to middle income, which I think is about up to one hundred and twenty six thousand dollars. You'll receive more in your pocket each week, which is meant to then be able to help with paying bills, cost of bly in pressures and things like that. We'll see a price freeze on medicines for everyone over the next five years, so some people on pensions won't pay more than seven dollars for their medicines. Those of us who don't have cards or anything, you're about thirty around about thirty one dollars. There'll be more help for those on rent assistance, so up about ten percent. There'll be the extension of the twenty thousand dollars instant asset right.
Speaker 4: Off for small businesses.
Speaker 10: And there's also this big twenty three billion dollar investment for locally make clean energy and manufacturing, so like a made in Australia.
Speaker 1: Big yeah, what's the word campaign?
Speaker 10: Yeah, So basically trying to get more things manufactured in Australia. Obviously we saw issues over COVID when China we were not getting as many exports from China. Locally, there'll be money for road upgrades to the Southeastern Freeway and the Dune Mount Barker Interchange. We'll see money for the Adelaide City Deal, which is essentially pushing money through the city for new projects and an innovation and cultural precinct too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're pretty much the big big things.
Speaker 1: Wait you can you say all that again?
Speaker 2: No, I would love to hear your budget breakdown.
Speaker 1: Means I just need someone to genuinely dumb it down from me. That was even more. That was probably too intelligent, acces.
Speaker 10: It's going to be interesting to watch, well for some of us, because so Jim Chalmers is basically saying that their forecasts have inflation coming down a lot quicker than what the Reserve Bank is saying. So the Reserve Bank is saying that inflation won't drop between two and three per until next year, which means that we won't see rate cuts until then. But Jim Chalmers has come out with his forecast and says, nope, we can get inflation down by the end of the year.
Speaker 4: So it's going to be a really interesting one to watch.
Speaker 10: Either he's going to full flat on his face or he's going to be right, So we'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, can I just check him with my brain cells? There we go?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, but in the meantime, his wife wore a lovely yellow Yes that's the headline.
Speaker 10: That is the headline anyway, And we spoke about this before. But there's obviously been the truck roll over at Myrtle Banks, So just a reminder that the glen Osmond Crossroadport Rush intersection is affected. The driver luckily sustained non life threatening injuries, which is good. I drove past it and it did not look very nice.
Speaker 3: That's not fun.
Speaker 1: Quick updates Freud Smith.
Speaker 10: Okay, so he's gone and decide Well he's decided to use Chappelle Corby's man who orchestrated her to get her out of prison in Bali. So is he a lawyer, he's a security guy. He's an ex police officer from I've read. But he's gone and hired him and to try and get him out. So this John McLeod will head to Can's. The package that Troy Smith was given or sorry, was sent from Australia to Bali with the methamphetamine in it that we don't know if it was toothpaste or lubricant.
Speaker 4: It said lubricant on the package.
Speaker 10: Tomato came from his address that he rents in Cans. So McLeod is on his way to Cans to have a look and see what's going on there, and then he'll fly to Bally. But this is huge. He hasn't actually been charged. Troy Smith hasn't been charged yet, but if he is, he faces life in prison.
Speaker 4: So this is big.
Speaker 1: It's a huge case. Yeah, there's gonna be a lot of drama involved in this.
Speaker 2: Correct, just a quick one. Andrew Hayes. Isla Fisher has split up from Sasha Baron Cohen.
Speaker 1: It's been in the process for long.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a while ago.
Speaker 3: That's not new.
Speaker 10: No that the fact that they've split isn't you but she's broken. Well the first time she's sort of come out and spoken about and said thanks for the support.
Speaker 1: Oh tell what else happening? Collingwood won the flag last year?
Speaker 4: Oh you know what else happened? Tasmania just got the internet.
Speaker 1: We joined us, Joe, what have you got? Fine?
Speaker 4: Tasmane has been connected to the mainland.
Speaker 2: She has done a post and said thank you for all your kindness and support. I did not know that that was not news, but I have.
Speaker 3: Been alerted to the fact. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: There you know, and you're updated. Okay, that's nice. What a journey it is that has grown such ferocious legs. Elizabeth Eagles b Central Night at two fifteen Argana Park this Saturday. Be there or be square. Don't be square, Oh my goodness, s get out there and support the boys, support local footy.
Speaker 2: Nine years on the sidelines, coming out of retirement to absolutely slay on the field this Saturday.
Speaker 1: Jeez. Yeah, I hope you're not expecting too much. Don't you expecting big things?
Speaker 2: Wise, don't think for one second that I'm overestimating your abilities on the football fair Okay, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 1: Okay, good because you might have just put yourself in a bit of trouble by nominating me in the first place. Yes, help out, Elizabeth Eggles. Of course you're welcome. It's been a very rough start of the year for the boys. But since then, and what was two weeks ago Fitzroy lost by five hundred and sixteen points. Ken confirm as well this weekend. As it stands, two teams as and B's right, which is a huge result.
Speaker 3: Okay, yes's as such.
Speaker 1: As the numbers. So it started with you nominating me and then we spoke to the footy ops boss him Young. Yeah, just to confirm at all, it is absolutely happening. This weekend, we locked in Fitzi as our motivation coach and he's about to deliver something beautiful. Being told on Friday, yep joff for Shelley pro jumped on board. Yep, I told me how to celebrate a goal if that was to happen.
Speaker 3: Do you think it will probably not?
Speaker 1: Okay, watch this space. Johnny Platton, who is an Elizabeth Eagles junior.
Speaker 3: He's an alumni.
Speaker 1: Yes, he's on board as well. And then yesterday we spoke to the great Graham Corns give.
Speaker 11: Him the record of the team. I'm not sure you're going to get makes action on the board. Pocket and look somewhere in defense where you can see the ball coming here. You can run straight at it. You can reiven that explosive pace you've got. You can burst off the half back line, penetrate to the center, deliver along to the forward line. I think that's where they best use your talented and then afterwards, you know, get out of the guitar singing Manita.
Speaker 1: And today we're going to speak to the coach. Matt'swatala just after eight o'clock. Yes, it's real, it's actually happening.
Speaker 2: I genuinely would love to know Matt Swatala's plans for you on the weekend.
Speaker 3: Where's he going to put you? Is he going to hide you on the field?
Speaker 1: Your hide put exposed? Not really sure. Whent to training last night? Yeah, first session with the boys?
Speaker 3: Had you go?
Speaker 1: Did the whole session? Two things? I'm sore? Are you real sore?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: And two? Yeah, I'm rusty? Are you I'm real rusty?
Speaker 2: How long since you did like a proper training session with drills, et cetera?
Speaker 1: Nine years?
Speaker 6: Really?
Speaker 1: Nine years?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I picked it up last night, did you okay?
Speaker 1: Oh that's okay, just getting out the cobwebs, getting out the rough kicks.
Speaker 2: Yes, so in netball, et cetera, we do drills like cut the cake where you just passed from the middle when you go round around the circle. What sort of drills do you do in football?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, we do cut the cake as well. No, we don't it a circle work last night, all skill related drills, no contact, Thank goodness. Okay, I think that'll happen on Thursday night.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Watched your Space and do yourself a favor. Clear your schedule. I don't care if you're getting married postponent. Yes, two fifteen I going a park Elizabeth Eagles taking on set Central United. Who knows what's going to happen. I'll tell you what will happen.
Speaker 9: Though.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have a couple of beers after the game, just to celebrate local footy.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a few options in terms of locations for beers after the game.
Speaker 1: You mentioned Louisiana tavern. Who knows, Maybe the Midway Tavern could turn up, have a couple of beers that slug and lettuce. Maybe we go north to Exchange. Who knows, could end up a JIP's cross. I'm not sure. At a very special guest coming up after seven yards. Oh okay, ah, yes, the wag herself. Speak to my wife Kara, amazing about the session, how it all when she's been bearing for her just entering Wagville this week. Yeah, that's my two fifteen Agana Park Elizabeth Eagles taken on Central United. It's this weekend. So be there'll be square. Don't be a square.
Speaker 3: Get around the guys, get around the lads.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So you are coming out of retirement from the sand Fall after nine years. And I think it's pertinent at this point to speak to the woman who is most affected by this decision of you to play football on the weekend, and.
Speaker 3: That is the wag herself.
Speaker 2: Kara Hayes, Good morning, Car.
Speaker 3: Have you ever been prouder?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 8: So proud? Yeah, so proud. I'm dreading Sunday already.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's all up.
Speaker 8: It's not going to be great, is it.
Speaker 1: No, I'll be that hangover.
Speaker 8: No no, no, after Josh's wedding. We're not doing hangovers anymore. Remember, no more hangover.
Speaker 4: No, so true, Cara.
Speaker 3: He went to training last night? How was he when he got home?
Speaker 8: I was in bed when he got home, he was, you know, I'll be home by seven thirty. It was after eight thirty when he got home. And I'm not lying. He did a hobble in. Yeah, and he's good.
Speaker 2: Stay.
Speaker 11: I just wish I had.
Speaker 8: A knife far Yeah, training. Are you going to go for the game?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That was obviously.
Speaker 8: I didn't see you this morning till we left work, so I was asleep. But I don't know how sure you are, But I'm sure Joanie's hearing all about it.
Speaker 2: Oh, my god, he's not good in this space in terms of winging about muscle soreness. Is he not at all?
Speaker 8: And he you know, he don't keep fit ten k runs. He will often wake up in the middle of the night and it's like you've been shot. It's a cramp, a cramp in his leg. And I used to get up and go you okay, you know you near me stretched it out, And now I just go back because it happens that often. So when I say I'm draining Sunday, I'm fearing for your body. Hazy for sure.
Speaker 1: Second, when have you ever said, hey, would you like me to stretch it out?
Speaker 8: That has nice? I often get you a cold bottle of water because you're you know, no, I don't now.
Speaker 7: I know you're wrong.
Speaker 8: I don't now, but I used to you wait your kids up, you're so loud about it. It's around if you've been shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because apparently it's worth the child.
Speaker 8: Exactly. That's you know what. That's probably when when I stopped being hypesetic.
Speaker 1: Actually yeah, one night I had the nervous assume this is worse actually.
Speaker 2: Drawing sokara, Are you going to rock up on a Saturday with the pomp poms and the yellow Yellow and you know what, I.
Speaker 8: Would love to be there. This is the one weekend that Hazy actually promised me he would look after Henry that Saturday has her very first birthday party that's been invited to serve our little friend of Elspie. And so when I said, Haype, good for that, He's like, yeah, yeah, good for that. And then a few hours later, oh did I tell you that that footy game I'm playing? And I was like, oh, great, well come along. When is it the eighteenth?
Speaker 1: Can we just.
Speaker 3: Kara, can we just be clear here?
Speaker 2: So he's opting out of a first birthday party for Lottie and also looking after Henry on the Saturday to go and play football years wow.
Speaker 8: And I know he's excited about it. He's I'm kem Bernders could be a comeback or I want to be you have an hour for it to be a comeback. But he definitely came home, like said he had to finally enjoyed it. I could tell you a little pepinist.
Speaker 1: I said to Kara, do you know what, I think this might be the start of a bit of a I'm back. She said, I've got three words for you as to why you're not making it come back. It goes like this, Henry, Sonny.
Speaker 2: And Gara, thank you so much for joining us this morning. I really look forward to the report on Sunday morning.
Speaker 1: You're such a good wag too. And I'll tell you what. Yeah, I do it for you, baby, You're my.
Speaker 8: Rocket now you can help people with dad.
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's all happening.
Speaker 2: I'm so super proud of myself that I came up with this plan to rescue the Elizabeth Eagles.
Speaker 1: Congratulations Joe of your.
Speaker 2: Services as a full time Sample Premiership player. Yeah, that's okay, It's okay, it's okay, okay, Glass hurtful on this occasion.
Speaker 3: I'm so pleased that you are going.
Speaker 2: To rescue the Eagles this Saturday.
Speaker 1: Jeez, we're going to speak to a man now who might have some different thoughts and theories behind of that sentence that you just said.
Speaker 3: He's on board, he's on board. Introduce him.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 1: This is the very beautiful, courageous and fearless coach of the Elizabeth Eagles. It's Matt Swatala. Good morning to you, Matt.
Speaker 9: Good morning, he Jodi, how are.
Speaker 2: You Oh, you're so welcome, Matt, You're so welcome. I mean, are you so pleased about having Andrew Hayes's services on the weekend?
Speaker 9: Oh? Absolutely absolutely. He was a machine on the track notes last night. So hopefully you pulled up o Caake. We really need him to get out there on Saturday and get more on the boys.
Speaker 6: Again.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that, Matte. And when you say machine, you mean like I literally was moving around like a robot. Joints aren't quite working the way that they used to. And I've got a message and maybe you could. You can you know about this as well, because you've been spaces where you've made comebacks. Someone told me just remember you body is it going to do what your mind wants to be true, so just be careful of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. That is literally why I got suspended last weekend playing nipball, Matt, because my head thought I could get a ball.
Speaker 3: In reality, I took out a player.
Speaker 2: So you know, the mind and the body are two different things, aren't they.
Speaker 9: That's right? And and I think the thing for Hazes is we don't really have too much expectation about what he can do on the field. It's not what he can do what he can bring to the club. But having said that, having said that, he's moved very smoothly. He was up and down the wings and he looked good. So we've got to work out how we're going to fit Hazy into decide this week, and I think the plan is to try to go a bit easy. So I'm thinking maybe just starting in the rock.
Speaker 3: And first, have you ever played in the rock in your life?
Speaker 1: I've never played in the rock, But you know what, these shins probably need a lit's just a bit of a smack just to get them gone.
Speaker 3: Oh, Matt, can I ask how the boys? How are the boys feeling? Is a rough start to the season.
Speaker 9: Yeah, look it is. I've only actually come on board myself with a few other good friends of mine that they've got back involved, and we're just trying to work out what's going on too. So it's only been last week where we have sort of taken over as coaching this year. So, but the attitude from the first first moment I walked out there last Thursday night was outstanding. There is I think thirty on the track last Thursday. The spirit's always been there. I think within the group, it's just trying to get the numbers out there so that we can sustain the competitive footy team and we had fifty fifty on the track last night and by all accounts will have two sides playing this weekend. So it's been brilliant for the footy club.
Speaker 1: So that's fantastic. Is that is that the first time this season Matt, that we're going to have as Yeah, so they.
Speaker 9: Haven't had a B grade football side this season, so yeah, that'd be brilliant to be able to get everyone playing foot again and then people can play in you know, a level or a grade. We're there actually able to compete to some level. It's hard for hard for guys that haven't played a lot of footy younger or older to compete with against A graders when they're not all A grade footballers themselves. So it's been a good positive thing these last a few weeks for the club.
Speaker 2: So Matt, I just need you to confirm all deny a rumor for me. Andrew Hayes, well known for being such a pretty boy in this space. Have you had extra mirrors in the change rooms in Stall his return to football this week.
Speaker 9: He's a good looking boy. He's yet No, We're going to have to organize something though, because I want him looking sharp. I did say you got to look to part if you want to be the part. So yeah, well we'll get him, We'll get him up.
Speaker 1: About Oh cheers man. This is just ammo for Central United, isn't it? Because no one throws punches behind the plane.
Speaker 3: Well will you make a return, Maddie.
Speaker 1: I'm so pumped to be on board mates and I, like we've spoken about before, the weekend's not about winning the and it's just about recognizing local footing and how much of a beautiful environment it is. It's a bunch of blokes who are mates, who are there because they love playing footy. And that's what I mentioned to you blokes last night. I've missed that over the last ten years, and it's absolutely there. Clearly the Elizabeth Eagles. They've got a nice strong culture.
Speaker 9: Oh absolutely, there's no doubt about it, and not too different from a lot of other footy clubs within our league and states in the Northern clubs and Secondary nine of who we're playing on the weekend. I've gone through similar things in the past as well, and that buttered up and got back so they're all proud footy clubs. It's just about getting people enjoying footing, wanting to be out there and maybe trying to overcomes an issues system maybe why we lose a few people to footing. Yeah, and yeah, it's just such a great environment. So yeah, thanks, thanks for all of your help and support. It's much appreciated.
Speaker 3: You're so welcome.
Speaker 2: Maddie Swatala, thank you so much for joining us this morning and all the best managing the massive ego that is this weekend.
Speaker 9: Thank you very much for John.
Speaker 1: Please two fifteen Argana Park Elizabeth Eagles taking on Centrally night and let's go out there, have a couple of big round as well to west End, Jarth and west End. Who's chuck the whole heap of cases our way? Of course we'll drink responsibly wink. It's going to be fun that. I can't wait.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you lose things and they come back to you and they have no right to come back to you, absolutely no right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like when I left stuff on top of my car regularly, Yeah, and it stays there and I get it back.
Speaker 2: So on the weekend, my twelve year old and I did a little shopping on the parade. Yeah, we like to spend money that we probably shouldn't anyway. So we're in cotton On and she went to try on a top and she did, and then we brought the top and then we got back home. And then that night she goes, where's my phone? And I went, well, to your phone? I don't know where is it? She's like, I can't find it? Can you call it?
Speaker 3: So we call it nowhere to be heard, And so then we use the find my iPhone app, right.
Speaker 1: Yea, and saved a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Hell, how many people made a lot too, How many people's lives? Like how many times have you woken up on a Sunday morning and gone, oh my god, where's my phone?
Speaker 1: I left my phone at a petrol boughs one time, and then it ended up in Seaford and we tracked it down. Did you threw a fake threat from my father in law?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Knocked on the door and said the place around the corner, I give the phone back, And then they went, oh, okay, I'm here, here's the phone.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's a true story that sounds really sordid.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, thank you for my iPhone?
Speaker 2: We were We're going to drill down on that during dual leper at some point. So anyway, we do the fine my iPhone thing and it comes up. It's on Osmond.
Speaker 3: Terrace and we're like, oh my what how where did you leave your phone? Nor that Osmond Terraces got legs?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then we clicked police station. So someone's obviously picked it up in the Chaine rooms at cotton On handed it in to the police station.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 3: How good?
Speaker 4: And so so I rock up.
Speaker 2: To the police station Sunday morning, I'm like hello again and the lady goes here you go, here's your iPhone. I was like, okay, just out of curiosity, how did you break into it? Because she had called Greg and she's like, oh, well, I just googled it. And then if you click on the side buttons and then you talk to Siri, it will call the last person that you had spoken to. What you.
Speaker 11: Knew?
Speaker 2: That? How outrageously good. That's very handy to So not only is there a really kind person in Nord that picked up the phone, took the time to walk it to the police station, and the police officer has done some detective work and then spoken to Siri and called my husband and said your phone is here.
Speaker 1: There you go. That blows that's going to blow you mind.
Speaker 3: Isn't that the best story ever?
Speaker 1: Yeah, asking for a friend that they don't and shut your browser.