Speaker 1: I get our team. Welcome to another installment the show. Tiffany and Cook, Bi Anka, Jane and Mary Veronica Chatfield. We'll start with Cook, who's still just clinging to the remnants of India. Just I just detected a little chink in the nirvana, the kind of the glow. But it's because she's been for an early morning motorbike ride and she's freezing.
Speaker 2: And Altip wouldn't have done that, would she Oltif wouldn't have got up and started the day with a bit of I don't know, exciting like.
Speaker 1: That, no early morning meditation out on I read somebody, you know when you your algorithm sends you shit. This My algorithm sent me I get the intersection of bodybuilding and motorbikes and philosophy and spirituality, and I ended up with this thing on by the way high Chatters, Good morning, Hi.
Speaker 3: How are you keep going? I'm interested you well.
Speaker 1: It sent me this video of this professor to talking about the physiological, emotional, and psychological and spiritual benefits of motorbike riding, all these great things that does for you, And I thought, do you know what? While I personally I love this, but I can tell you with absolute certainty that for some people being on a motorbike produces the opposite effect. I think it depends not on the motorbike, but one's relationship with motorbike riding. Have you ever been on a bike? Chatters?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been on with you.
Speaker 4: That's the only time I reckon I've been on one? Was that years ago?
Speaker 1: Was that fucking terrifying? Or how was it?
Speaker 3: I just remember you were very safety conscious. You were Are you sure all the gear was on?
Speaker 4: And You're like, you want to hang on and don't do this and don't do that, and I'm like, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Well, I think at the time I was. I was riding with the captain of the Melbourne Vixens and an Australian netball team member, so I probably I thought I've got a reasonably valuable commodity. That's what you are, a commodity on board or I don't know, human on board, and so I was probably a little bit more conscientious than normal.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, motorbike riding is not really my thing, but I'm happy to have a go. It was all right, It's certainly not in my algorithm, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Tip, what's going on? Over there. You look like you've got a cat doing catastrophic things.
Speaker 2: Ah, because I didn't shut the cupboard door. Probably want to put my motorbike jack away. And now guess who's jumping all over the clothes and dragging everything out of the cupboard.
Speaker 1: Well, do you want to turn your mic coffin? Go and attend to that, and I'll talk to chatters. Thank you, I will do that, all right, You go and do that. Bianca? What's news? How are you?
Speaker 4: Do?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 3: I'm pretty good.
Speaker 4: I feel like I just life has been crazy the last couple of years, becoming a mom. And I don't even think I've been on here since I've.
Speaker 3: Had my daughter.
Speaker 1: How old is she now?
Speaker 3: So she's two and a half?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 4: And yeah, I feel like I just well, we all just bunk it down, as I'm sure many.
Speaker 3: Other parents relate.
Speaker 4: Just bunk it down and you can get done and the rest of the time you enjoyed just hanging around the house and finding, you know, finding the little things, because they certainly do, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: I mean, your background is pretty diverse, so you know, elite athlete playing for Australia World Cup comm Games gold medalers captaining arguably the best team in the world, as in the Melbourne Vixen's club team in the world. For quite a long time, you were a school teacher who actually who actually did the training and then went and taught, unlike many teachers who do teaching and then go and work in a bar, you know. And you were a business owner for quite a while. I think you had a f forty five or two. You're a TV presenter. You were the host of the Woman's Footy show. You like you call the Netty. You do a lot of corporate speaking, you do educational stuff, you work. What kind of determines what you put your energy into and what has your attention.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a really good question. I don't think I was ever very good at managing it. I mean, you've known me for a long time. Like I used to just do everything, say yes to everything. And I think there's definitely a time and a place where that's a benefit to do that. And as I've gotten a bit older and a bit smarter and a bit probably more understanding of who I am really and what I feel passionate about, what really drives me and what you know, fills my cup like a big one on just energy and just making sure what you're doing is actually giving you energy and not draining it from you. And so I think, especially the last couple of years, like my boundaries have got so much stronger in saying no to things that I don't think will you know, be of good use to me or something that I'll enjoy doing. But I very much find myself now in the place of working still in the leadership space, working with people because I love that and that you know, does obviously tie into the education piece as well from my past, and then also on the other side of it being in the media hosting. I work with Fox Sports, so Fox Netball, I'm doing a bit of.
Speaker 3: Fox Cricket this summer.
Speaker 4: That stuff really fills my cup too, because I love the adrenaline rush that you get of live TV. And it's like being an athlete. It's sink or swim if you do your prep and you make sure you know as much as you can, like when you're on air, if something stuffs up, then you just got to be able to you know, figure it out. And I love that feeling it really. Yeah, it's probably more of an adrenaline junkie trying to chase that feeling. But that's what I love about doing live TV. And there's just, you know, plenty of room for people to give your feedback if they were on the which you can open or not whatever. But it's just I like being able to kind of spend my time in both of those worlds from a work capacity, and I like having that balance. And I always used to think it was actually balance is the wrong work because it's never balanced. But I used to think I had to have one not title, but just I would myself. And listening to that bio, I get I'm like overwhelmed and exhausted because I'm like, sure, I've done a lot of things, but what I just want to put your hand on one thing that you can do one thing, And I'm like, no, I don't want to ever have to narrow myself down.
Speaker 3: I love being able to do lots of different things.
Speaker 1: I feel like with somebody like you, who when you're young, you know you're a really good athlete and your idea is a good athlete. So there's always going to be people clamoring for you to be involved with them. And then off the back of being a good athlete, comes other opportunities, and like you said, you just say yes to a lot of stuff because it's all new and exciting and you're building relationships and new doors are opening and you're like, fuck, I'll give that a go. But then you and I was a little bit like that when I opened my gyms and started doing radio stuff and writing for different outlets, and new things arise and you just kind of say yes a lot. But I feel like when you get older, not that you're old, but you're in your forties, so you know, fucking spring chicken, let's be honest, you know your middle age, let's be honest. Not But I think we can become a lot more intentional with our living, like living consciously and proactively rather than unconsciously and reactively, where we start to almost design our life other than just say yes or no toe stuff that just comes along.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely, I totally agree with that.
Speaker 4: And it's and I don't know if that coincided with me becoming a mum as well and having this whole emotional layout to what it is to leave the house or to not be around for her, the intention of taking on things that mean I leave the house, like you have to really want to do it, because you know what it does for everybody else who is, whether it's you know, Mark, my partner, he's at home, you know, if I'm traveling into state, and so much of my work ends up being into state, which I do love, but that also, you know, adds the extra pressure at home to be able to do that. So I'm fortunate that we've been able to make that all work. But I certainly, yeah, I think becoming a mum, the boundaries have had to become a lot stronger.
Speaker 3: And also, yeah, you.
Speaker 4: Don't want to let this little girl down when you're not around, if you're doing something that's not actually you know, for the for the best.
Speaker 3: Of both of us and all of us, and for me as well.
Speaker 1: I would imagine that as soon as you become a parent, that you're looking at the world through a different lens, like you know, and so everything is different just by virtue of now there's three not two, you know, and versus even being in a relationship with Mark, you know, there's two, not one, but now there's three, and so it's not like you even need to try to be different or try to think differently. That's an automatic byproduct of what is now your new reality, right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I mean so much of the work that I've done in the past, whether it's you know, leadership speaking, working in businesses, working with moms, I just have this kind of part of me that I'm like, oh, I never really understood what they were going through as much as I would say, this is how you get the best out of yourself, you know, if you get up in the morning and you've got.
Speaker 3: A good routine and blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: I used to think that was so important, and I know it is and it certainly has a place, but just this is on stuff like that that I realized. I'm like, you know, I'm a mum of one child, let alone moms and parents multiple children sometimes not possible. It's absolutely okay that it can be impossible to be able to get up and set your day up in that way because these little people need you and wake you up at whenever they feel like waking you up, and who knows what the night before has been like, And so that just adds a whole nother layer of complexity, I think, to people's lives. And yeah, I felt for a while I was like Oh, I never really got it, and now I get it that little bit more too. When I'm out speaking to a lot of mums, especially mums, working mums, you know, because it's tough to be able to do all of that.
Speaker 1: It just dawned on me the differences but also the similarities between you and Tif. You're both forty two. She's an athlete, she's a boxer. She's a short blonde who punches people in the face. You're a tall brunette who used to stop women from shooting goals for a long time.
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: I think, like, what's interesting about you two both is that both of you. I don't know. I haven't spent a lot of time with you over the last few years, but so I'm not sure. But definitely with Tiff for a long time, but she's softening. There was Tiff was like simultaneously wearing a baseball cap that said fuck off and a T shirt that said give us a hug. Though, right, so there was a little bit come here, fuck off, and you had a bit of that, like when when you were a young athlete, you were a motherfucker on the court, you were a sweetheart off it, but you're a complete bitch on it. Let's be honest, right, you weren't the friendliest or the warmest. You were highly competitive. But I feel like both of you have softened. Am I right or no?
Speaker 3: Oh? Definitely for me, and I think the minute.
Speaker 4: I walked off the court as an athlete, I definitely started to soften and lose that competitiveness where I really wanted to do anything to win and I'd take down anyone that was in my way, like I was very much driven like that, and I mean, it's exhausting, but I definitely the minute I walked off the court, and I've never stepped back on the court, not even socially, because I almost know how dangerous that will be for me, like physically and injuries, but also mentally, I'm like, I just don't want to put myself in that position because I know that I'll probably hurt somebody if I went out there on court and tried to play like I used to and tif I wonder if that would be the same for you whenever. I guess boxing is something that can be always in your life, but I wonder how you'll feel once you kind of stop that competitiveness of it all.
Speaker 2: It's it's I'm going through an interesting time at the moment, and a big part of I just had a trip to India which brought about a massive shift for me, and part of that before I went away was wanting to step away from the identity of TIF the boxer, TIF the trainer, Tiff the athlete, TIF the yeah that I felt that one little part of me became all of the parts of me, and all the other parts got put in a box. So I'm just seeing how it all fits together at the moment. I don't know which assumed in.
Speaker 4: A way, though, I think compartmentalizing things that was a way that I often would cope is knowing that I could put that away in the box and not worry about it for a little while, and then come back to it when I felt like I had the right amount of energy or whatever to go back there. But certainly, when I had my athlete hat on, I would ignore everything else because I'm like, you know, this is so important to me. I need to do what everything it takes to be good at this, and I could quite often switch off a lot of things that probably were more important than I needed to focus on. But I think that's how you cope in sport and as athletes, I think that you kind of have to have a level of that.
Speaker 2: I found that A huge positive to that when I needed it was seeing how it shifted me in my life. So I spent all this time in training in the gym and boxing ring thinking that I was just doing that, and then after a few years I looked back and went, oh, that actually changed tiff Cook outside the ring. That changed how I am in as an employee, as a business person, as a friend. It changed everything. But I guess that's what I'm getting at now, is going well, it's there's a part of that that needs to be left behind. So do I still need that sport or should I Do I need.
Speaker 3: To shift that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it exists, whether you think it's happening or not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love the way. I love the way Bianca. You just started hosting the show, then, No, I love it. I love I'm like, oh, here's the TV presenter, so TIF, so TIF for you. No, I fucking love it.
Speaker 3: You just step aside, Craig.
Speaker 1: Yeah, feel free to both of you. Feel free to ask questions and take the reins at any time. I wanted to ask you. Bee how do you so, now it's forty two, been a mum, being a business woman, being a bunch of different things, what do you decide, like right now and moving forward to do and also to not do, like what needs to go on the later list, what needs to get put on the shelf, because we know we can't do you know, I'm I figure this out with my PhD and my business and my podcast and trying to stay in shape. And I can't do sixty four things. Well, so I need to do four or five things. And I get lots of other opportunities, as do both of you, and I even great opportunities. I've got to say no because I can't fit anything else in. So what's your criteria for figuring out where you invest your time and energy?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean it simply comes to you know. So during I'm contracted with Fox Sports, so that is obviously a priority. When the when busy in whether it's netball season and so that's free example, I know that from the end of March through till generally the end of August, I will be traveling most weekends or I'll have games on most weekends and maybe some things during the week and that's like an intense kind of period of time for me and then obviously my family. And so basically I just make sure that whatever I take on during that time fits within my week where it's not going to obviously disrupt what I'm doing for network, but also that I've got the energy to do it, because it's quite exhausting being up and about in the commentary and all of that. You know, it takes a lot out of you, and I've got to make sure that I have on a Monday morning some time to kind of to myself, to recover and to just you know, walk around, go to the park whatever we're doing.
Speaker 3: So I try and only take on.
Speaker 4: One other thing in a week of work when I'm in netball season, and once I'm out of that netball season again, I'll wagh it up and see what projects are have in front of me, and if it might be a big chunk of leadership work that I'll do with a client, then I will kind of set that asign and say I'm only available to do that in September. And it becomes a bit cutthroat, and it's just you've got to take me or leave me like I can do it.
Speaker 3: In that time, so.
Speaker 4: I just can't do it rather than trying to, you know, force and pressure on everybody else to make sure that I can do it.
Speaker 3: So don't.
Speaker 4: I don't have the clear equation of how it works perfectly because I don't think it ever does. But Mark, my partner, is so organized, like far more organized than me, and he is constantly me about diary and schedule on time and what are we doing, and he obviously works as well. So I'm just very fortunate that I have a partner like him who drives me crazy with his organization. But on the flip side, make sure that we can fit in everything that we can do and if there's something that I really love and that I you know, when I got a call about doing some Fox cricket stuff, I was like, yes, like I want to do it. I love working in other sports and so that was kind of because it really me. I was like, well, I have to try and make time for this, and fortunately it's over summer where there is some time.
Speaker 1: So do you do you have like last night I did. I'm running a mentoring group at the moment, which is just a bunch of people online on a Monday night for two hours, right, and it starts at seven, and literally it four minutes past seven. I'm downstairs in the four minutes two seven, I'm downstairs getting a cup of tea and bare feet and shorts and a black T shirt, fucking around. And then I sit down and like, I know what I'm going to talk to them about. But it is, you know, like talking to you and tiar f right now, seventeen hundred and eighty odd episodes in it's it's just like completely comfortable. It's like completely it's my natural habitat. There's no stress, there's no anxiety, there's no fear. It's just a thing that I'm doing in the moment. But then there are other things, you know, like last week I did two talks face to face live talks Tuesday Wednesday, seven hundred people each talk, where it's a bit different and I don't stress about it, but there's a different kind of getting ready process, getting ready practically, mentally, emotionally, when you've got to do stuff like Telly where you can't do it again because it's live and it's in the moment. Do you have like rituals, Do you have a certain prep that you've got to go through. I don't mean in terms of research beforehand, but on the day for you to fucking so the cameras camera's on, you're live, you're standing with a mic by the side of the court. How do you get yourself in that optimal state?
Speaker 4: Hmm, well, you know, I actually think it's very similar to what I would do as an athlete like I as long as I've done my prep and I can park that, generally, I'll do that the night before, even if that means staying up however late I need to stay up to get it done. I'd just like to be able to on game day if be able to get into the courts or wherever. And obviously we're in hair make up for an hour because this face doesn't look like this on TV and all this hair.
Speaker 3: So you're in the hair and makeup for an hour.
Speaker 4: And for me, the most stressful part is if I'm in here and makeup and I'm trying to do notes and trying to figure everything out and not able to just have a general chat about anything and everything. I know that I'm putting myself under the pump. So I'm just trying to be as prepped as I can get there, and then I just want to have a bit of fun in the lead up to the game, you know, talk to the players if you see them around, not feel like you've got to do too much. And also, which I'm sure you'd be very interested in, creiggro On Tiff is also from a nutrition point of view, making sure you've eaten really well beforehand, because we could be on air for a good chunk of time like you might be you know, five So this Wednesday, actually we're on air I think for about six.
Speaker 3: Hours because there's two games and.
Speaker 4: You can't really eat and you can't really go to the toilet through that six hours, so you don't have time, so you can't really be drinking way too much water and things like that, so you have to really be prepped beforehand, otherwise you get caught in that really dodgy loophole of having the lolly from the start and then feeling terrible because you smashed the whole bag of lollies and you sugar crash and that, you know, the roller coaster ride. So even that kind of stuff I think is important. Making sure you've had something good to eat, some good protein, and then it gets you through the day.
Speaker 1: And also I think people would not typically the average person watching you on Telly wouldn't think about understandably the cognitive load of needing to be switched on sharp, like fully present, no fatigue for six hours, where you think about, if I'm reading an academic paper for twenty minutes, it can put me into a coma because there's a heavy cognitive load, and I don't love it, right, And obviously you enjoy it a little bit more than I enjoyed reading academic papers. But being able to be fully present and switched on and sharp for six hours is like running a cognitive marathon.
Speaker 4: And the whole time I still feel like, even though I've done it for a while, I still feel like I've got my l plates on. Like you're just constantly learning, which is a good thing. You never feel comfortable like you've nailed it. You're always constantly trying to think of different ways you can do it, and you.
Speaker 3: Know, and anything can happen the moment.
Speaker 4: One of the first games I did on Fox, We're over in Adelaide, and there was an issue with the court, so the game was delayed an hour, so then you had to feel that hour and then at halftime, the game got canceled because of a power outage, and then again you had to just feel and it's just stuff like that that you can't ever relax. You've got someone talking in your ear trying to guide you, and then you've got the crowd noise, and then it's just there's just so much stimulus everywhere. It's really hard to focus, far more than what it ever was as an athlete. But then again, I like that that it drives me to just try and be better every time I do it.
Speaker 1: And also on top of that, you've got the anxiety of all the uncertainty in the moment because you knew what was coming and now that's not coming. Yes, and they're going to you. You've got to feel or you've got to stretch this or like with what.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, yes, So everyone who gives us feedback about how what we're.
Speaker 3: Doing in the moment, you just don't quite understand all that.
Speaker 1: Goes into I have a question for you that's from left field. So most most people that I've worked with, including and also I put myself in this group, but most of us have, especially athletes, have an interesting, let's say, an interesting relationship with their body, you know, when they are athletes, because you're under a certain amount of pressure to keep your body in a particular state. You know, I'm not talking about aesthetics or weight. I'm talking about performance and function and optimal output whatever the sport is, you know. And now that I mean, obviously you're a long time out of that, but I just want to know because you know you you are six ' two, and I know that for you, like staying in elite shape for elite sport didn't always come easy to you. Not that you were overweight per se, but it's not like you were some fucking mesomorph who who just walked out, you know, and you were just lean and jacked, right, You're always working hard with diet hard, with training hard, with all the protocols, and now it seems like it. I don't know, but to me, it seems like from the outside looking in, which very much I am, now you seem almost physically, mentally and emotionally in a better place. Like how is your relationship with your body changed since those days?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Like, I mean, you've nailed it, definitely. That's exactly how I was as an athlete, and like I was just I look back now and I overtrained, and because I was constantly trying to push myself to jump higher and to be stronger and all the things that you're meant to be, and my body was just never naturally gifted like that unfortunately. And so yeah, I would I was that focused that I, you know, would do so much that I think I was constantly you know, had high levels of probably cortisol and stress running through my body that I could never get the best out of it anyway.
Speaker 3: And then now when I.
Speaker 4: Like kind of flip now to where I am, I still very much enjoy training and going to the gym, but it's very much about never flogging myself or doing anything that's overly high intense. It's more about just being healthy and like mentally, I enjoy going to the gym because it's a good outlet and doing things like pilates, and you know, I still go and see our mate Sam Whaley and do a bit of rehab just on the jobs to try and keep myself strong.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it really is.
Speaker 4: A complete change that it's just all about being being healthy and looking after myself, not about I don't care how fit I am. I don't I can't run anyway because my knee. But yeah, it's not about that anymore, even to the point where we've come. I say it's wellness flogs, but it's probably not the.
Speaker 1: Right wellness flogs.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Like we've got an infrared sauna at home, and you know, I love that because I love the benefits health wise, but I also love that it's just time out, So I enjoy doing that when I can. And Mark has an ice bar setup and he uses that. I don't go in there as much, but I know I probably should.
Speaker 1: I know how much you love ice bars. Historically I do.
Speaker 4: We've done enough in my time, but yeah, I understand the benefits of it, so sometimes I'll do that too.
Speaker 3: We're in the sauna.
Speaker 4: But doing things like that more for our lifestyle and being healthy than it is about going to training and you know, doing your forty five and I know there's a place for that, but definitely for my body, it made it so much worse from pushing it so much.
Speaker 1: Do you have do you have a like an overarching idea of I guess or objective of what you know what life at fifty will look like, or do you just kind of like I know that you're living more consciously. And I mean, I know you're a long way from fifty. But what I mean is, you know I say this often, but the amount of times I've sat down with somebody who's fifty is years old who says to me, oh, like in reference to where their life's at and there everything's at, you know, they go, this wasn't my plan. And then when I say, can I see the plan? There is no plan? You know? Do you live kind of methodically like that where you think in one, two, five years, Not in terms of so you've got this these KPIs mapped out on some whiteboard that you and Mark are reviewing on a quarterly basis, but where you think hopefully, you know, in ten years we're going to be living down the peninsula and do it or whatever? Do you think forward that far?
Speaker 4: I mean not really other than like I guess you have to with a child because you've got to think about schools and stuff like that. But in terms of me personally, I like, I just want to as much as I can be doing what we're doing. Like me, the work that I do, I love it whichever way it goes and flows, like I'm happy with that as long as I'm still making the right choices like that are actually right for me, and I will always I will always look after my health and my body because I know how important that is for me too. So in terms of plans like, of course I love, you know, renovating and buying.
Speaker 3: How I would love to do more of that if I could, but comes with the money that you need as well.
Speaker 1: But yeah, of course, of course we should mention to our listeners who don't know, which is probably half of them, that you and it was a Karla were on the block. How was that twenty eighteen or something.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's exactly right.
Speaker 1: And did did very well of course, So you still have that renovation kind of passion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I really I enjoy it.
Speaker 4: And my dad's a builder, so that was always kind of you know, in front of me as a kid, and yeah, I love doing it. But obviously you know you need time to do that as well, so it always takes time.
Speaker 3: But I'm always tinking around.
Speaker 4: That's what we had to do with infrared sauna was build an outdoor area to be able to house the sauna outside, and so Dad and I did that last summer, and yeah, I really enjoy it. It's obviously it's physical, so I enjoy that part of it too, But just being creative and learning things that I've got no idea about and thinking, I've got, you know, all the tools that I need, but I don't really know how to use them.
Speaker 3: So I'm going to rely on everybody else to help me with that part. But I like it. I like in my hands dirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I think obviously renovation and building and like it is really a creative process, you know, and if you can conceive it, then you can find the people that can help you turn that theoretical something into a real world something. I want to ask you a couple of philosophical questions. So, what is something that you are better at now than you used to be that that was perhaps a flaw or a weakness that now you feel like you're starting to master or at least, have you know, got a better understanding of.
Speaker 3: Cheapers? What would it be? I think?
Speaker 1: Or in other words, what do you do better now? What's something now that you used to be kind of shit at? And now maybe you're not a superstar, but you definitely have learned and grown in that space.
Speaker 4: Oh, you know, so much of what we've already spoken about today, definitely, but knowing myself being far more self aware and understanding of me and what I need, and I think maybe comes with age, but also you know, just evolving and always learning. Like I'm a big one for always listening to podcasts and you know, audio books and really trying to learn as much as I can in terms of everything that you know, you talk about. But I also find I get fatigued from that too, and that sometimes I just have to completely switch off from it because you hear the same words all the time, and you hear a lot of the same topics, and it can get really overwhelming and exhausting, and so I have to be really conscious of pulling myself out of that and not getting too caught up in that too. So yeah, I think probably being just far more self aware is a huge one. And being even me like as you would know, like I was never a really emotional person, and I certainly do am far more emotional now than I ever was, and probably still not too you know, an extreme degree, but I just I see the value in that as well, about showing your emotions to people too, and you know, letting your guard down a little bit because I was very much fixated on one thing, and you know, I was never really very open like that was that Craigo, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know what you're talking about. I reckon you were always emotional, but you didn't express it as express it, you know, like you it was always there. Yeah, and why well you and I have been friends for probably the best part of twenty years, right, and we don't see each other much. But if you rang me and when I'm fucked I need whatever, you know that I would do that. And I know I know the other way around, you know, So I think that, Yeah, I think that as you you know, for me, it feels like you are. And the same with Tiff. Tiff showbian rock that's from the Himalayas, that keeps it. She's always got it on her. But it's funny because you both have that, like I said, that little bit of fuck off about you. But also I think part of that for both of you is because you are you do actually care a lot, but you don't always or you haven't always known how to express that. But I feel you know, I know that for Tip, and I feel like for you, like you're probably just a little bit you know, more demonstrative and comfortable in your own skin, you know these days?
Speaker 4: Be yes, definitely that probably it sums it up quite well.
Speaker 3: And I don't know is that an age thing? Is it just a personality thing?
Speaker 1: And I think also it's a you know, it's like, what's the point, what's the point of being fucking what's the point of having the fuck off? Like? What what is that doesn't do anything?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 5: And also do you know what else is liberating? And I talk about this a bit, but what else is liberating is when you go I don't know, I don't know, or I fucked up, or I was a dickhead. It's my fault. You know, It's okay, it's my fault, wasn't you? It's actually me, you.
Speaker 4: Know, totally and even not feeling like you have to have an opinion on something too, just listening, go for people, go your hardest with what you think.
Speaker 3: I'm happy to just sit back and just.
Speaker 1: Someone said to me, Yes, someone asked me yesterday about the US. You know that the presidency, what I think, I go to no one in the world needs to know what I think, and I don't even know what how like I would just it's like going, what do you think is going to come up? Like green or blue? I go, oh, I don't know, or I'm going to roll the dice crage? What number do you reckon? It'll be? How the fuck do I know? And why do you care?
Speaker 3: Did you listen to Trump and Rogan recently?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I did? I did. I did listen to the whole three hours. But man, he can. He can go on a tangent, can't he.
Speaker 4: I just I quite enjoyed it, like I've got again. I don't even care about what happened. Enjoyed it.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 4: How he was talking about weaving things into conversations and how he does that.
Speaker 3: Like, yes, he's strategic, and.
Speaker 1: I love Rogan would ask him a specific question. Within thirty seconds, he's talking about something that he did in Delaware, you know, talking about the numbers. Are we did very well there? We did and we got very good numbers and very good support. And Rogan's like, yeah, that isn't what I asked you about. He's like, He's like, yeah, that's cool, but answer the question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I go for three hours?
Speaker 1: Ah, And doesn't he love a compliment? When Rogan said to him you've got good comedic timing. Oh fucking hell, it's like he loves all that. Hey, well, we love catching up with you. You're the best. How do people connect with you and find you? And anyone that's listening that might want to try and find that three minute spare that you have a year to employ you for a corporate gig to get you to come and work with their team. By the way, you better be fucking cashed up if you want her to come, because she doesn't come cheap. How do people do that? Be just through?
Speaker 4: Probably socials is the best one. Just at the Yanchor Chapfield on my socials.
Speaker 3: Just hit me up on there.
Speaker 1: With that my last quad. Yeah, you're terrible at self promotion. You're like that, don't worry, I'm busy, but you know, thanks. So you're six to two, you bloke six ' four? How tall is you're two and a half year old?
Speaker 4: Oh, she hasn't hit six foot yet, somedays she probably, Well she's pretty tall.
Speaker 3: Like you take her to the playground and everyone's like, oh is she four? And make no, she's two and a half. Do you know what?
Speaker 4: Actually even on that that kind of I find that hard to like understand from people, because everyone wants to tell you how tall she is, and I think it takes me back to, you know, just every day of my life, where everyone tells you how tall you are. And I'm like, ah, God, she's going to have to deal with that her whole life, and everyone telling her how tall she is and everyone asking she's going to play netball, and so I get really defensive with everyone. I'm like, stop talking about her height all the time. But I pull my jets on that because I can't project.
Speaker 1: And I don't think that's going away anytime soon, no, And it.
Speaker 4: Just cracks me up. And I'm like, yep, yes, she's tall. Are you surprised look at me.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 4: You could be super honest and you know, go back about something else about somebody, but I'm like, no, I'll just keep it.
Speaker 1: I could come back right now with certain things, but that would be very bad. Bianca, thank you. We'll talk again soon. We'll say goodbye of here, of course, but thanks be, Thanks Tiff
Speaker 3: Thank you, see you later, everyone,