Speaker 1: First time. We need to talk about last night's game of.
Speaker 2: The g.
Speaker 1: For the Wizards.
Speaker 3: Start. We're talking to the Wizard. The Wizard coding from the Hawks.
Speaker 4: We need in the house the Wizard Watson, Good morning morning.
Speaker 5: I mean Clinton and I were there last night, proud members of the Wizard fan club.
Speaker 4: We wore merchandise. We bought the.
Speaker 2: Badges, wearing mine air good.
Speaker 5: Now you know you're a superstar when you go to the merch shop and there's like all the team badges. But then we said, off, can we get a Nick Watson badge? And they said, oh, he's actually got multiple different styles.
Speaker 2: I didn't actually know that.
Speaker 5: And we were there when the siren went. It was a draw, and we didn't know how to feel. How do you feel as a player in that moment?
Speaker 6: I'm with you, I did not know how to feel. It was our first draw in AFIL. I've had one in school footy, but our first draw in the AFI was weird because like, you celebrated the night and invidiancing the song, nothing so and then when we went to the change rooms there was none of the family was there for some reason.
Speaker 1: We're like, what's going on?
Speaker 6: This is that I was just taking their time. Apparently to halves were cooked. But it was just like, oh happened, and we used to know what to do.
Speaker 7: Okay, So was it a and hear me out, was it a draw that felt like a loss or a draw that felt like a win because you were down by seven points with what about a minute?
Speaker 1: Yeah left?
Speaker 6: It was like, yeah, give and take, like we had a lot of behinds as well. We sort of probably gave up the game and yeah, we're down by seventieth a minute to go, so we'll definitely take the two points and move on.
Speaker 7: Okay, there you go.
Speaker 1: See that's nick.
Speaker 7: This is this is living above the line, Jason. It's taking a positive out of a really negative question. I asked him the question, Yet, Jason's got a Beanies bonnet because you you're an old person, like a pickled onion who just leans on this whole tradition thing.
Speaker 1: Do you think as a player you should go onto extra time? See?
Speaker 6: I never thought of this until I've actually played in the draw. Now, so now that I've played, and I'm thinking, yes, like I want to, because like, what do you like every team just like staying in there?
Speaker 1: You don't know what imagine if you were playing West Coast, you flew all the way to w wait yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there should be lost and got zero.
Speaker 7: So how does it look in your what would you like to see?
Speaker 1: How how does it happen? Ten minutes either side?
Speaker 6: It's just yeah, ten minutes halves something like that, So find a way. But I definitely think there should be a winner.
Speaker 4: Now it's so late at night.
Speaker 1: Though, an extra it would.
Speaker 2: Have, but the crowd would love it as well.
Speaker 1: It would be both teams playing at their part.
Speaker 6: Maybe not ten minutes each side. That's a whole another can yeah something like that.
Speaker 4: You can't. I don't like the golden like one goal.
Speaker 5: Now there was a big injury, I thought, mich I don't like seeing people get hurt when they play football or on the football field. I find it really confronting. And last night we saw this amazing bit a.
Speaker 7: Vision the second time, so I'm sure we'll get sucking him for that.
Speaker 4: He's gone down twice.
Speaker 3: Will he make the review of your physio?
Speaker 5: He is in the highlights, he's all around the country. So he's gone down right in.
Speaker 4: Front of the ball. He tries to get up. Did he get a cramp? What happened.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think I reckon done the string. So I felt so bad.
Speaker 6: I was standing on the bench right there watching it, and I was like, God, I just want to carry him off, help him off, because he would have been embarrassed.
Speaker 5: I was waiting for a trainer to run out and help him. Just let him for himself.
Speaker 1: Ambulance cart.
Speaker 5: We were in a box and everyone was like, Oh, he's done his calf.
Speaker 4: He's not going to be able to get off.
Speaker 6: I'm not actually sure what he's done, but I reckon it could be a hamstring.
Speaker 4: Oh the poor thing.
Speaker 7: Also somewhere on that wing where that happened, there was another incident and that was it was late in the game and beautiful tackle. You were you happy with your tackle?
Speaker 2: I was yes?
Speaker 1: And do you think it should have been rewarded.
Speaker 6: Now looking back at it, Yes, I felt like it should, but I feel like it's paid every other game and ninety nine times out of one hundred, and I'm just unlucky one it.
Speaker 4: Was holding the ball as clear as stadium.
Speaker 5: I'm higher, I'm high, completely ruined it and then went down the other end gave still on that fifteen penalty, which also I still don't understand.
Speaker 8: You go back home, You went back to Guineas house afterwards, You watch the game.
Speaker 1: No, we just watch a game.
Speaker 6: We just PlayStation.
Speaker 2: Nah, we just sat up top and ate some pizza.
Speaker 1: And living.
Speaker 4: Year old boys.
Speaker 7: I just want to show you a photo. There's an extraordinary photo that Michael Wilson took last night.
Speaker 1: Look at that. We might chuck it on our socials. But what are you doing in that moment?
Speaker 7: It looks like you're doing some sort of karate kicker.
Speaker 6: I want for the free car for the end of the year market. Ye, I was far from it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just went up for I was. I gave way a free kick. Actually, so it was.
Speaker 4: You got some are though.
Speaker 2: Yeah you did push me out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: It was the first time I've been at a Hawthorne game and watching you run around. I mean, Clinton and I were like, you're proud.
Speaker 1: Elderly if you want to play with their badges.
Speaker 4: You got a goal, and everyone it's like your boy got a goal.
Speaker 3: In boxes like a boy.
Speaker 2: Boy.
Speaker 1: That's up good. I love because last I went to this game with you last year. We went down to the dressing rooms afterwards. What happened you didn't want to roam into the boys.
Speaker 5: After I said, there is no way in God's Green Earth even if you won by ten thousand points, because it was like venturing down there.
Speaker 7: It's hard to get down in the elevators, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can we play the song? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Nick?
Speaker 5: What do you think if after the siren when there's a draw, there needs to be a song? So because it was just silent, if it's not so, Clint's written a song.
Speaker 1: We think you should.
Speaker 7: We think you and Collingwood Boys should get together and center circle, link arms and sing this.
Speaker 5: You can tell everybody that this is the drawer.
Speaker 4: Card super Boss. Nobody was. I know you're mad.
Speaker 2: I know you're doll.
Speaker 4: Mad that the score was the same.
Speaker 3: Howderful jor is?
Speaker 4: You're at the game.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful.
Speaker 4: What do you think that's good?
Speaker 2: Did Jay's chipping?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Because I'm against the draw, but I have managed to get the raw morning.
Speaker 5: Do you know he didn't get to the game because Devil Wears prit arraigned Supreme. He was supposed to go and his wife said, no, I'm going to see DeVos Prada, so he didn't get to go to see you.
Speaker 1: I was so good I was so filly. I was like, but it's in the box, and.
Speaker 4: Then it was a draw so it was the ultimately just disaster.
Speaker 1: I was r I just quickly I managed to pull Lauren's voice on the music out so you can just hear.
Speaker 3: And you can tell everybody, Yeah, this is the draw song.
Speaker 4: Keep it going, keep it going. He can take you to the break.
Speaker 1: He can't touch the break, U, Nick, well done last night, mate, Thank you.
Speaker 4: You know it's so exciting. I gee, you're fast. Are you the fastest runner in the tape?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 2: No, probably Jarmin imp. Actually he's pretty quick.
Speaker 7: You're quick, mate, He's so cool.
Speaker 1: So what's that six wins and a drawer?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, looking good.
Speaker 4: You go to Perth? Yeah, you love troubling to Perth.
Speaker 6: Probably off Perth because it's four hours, which makes me feel bad for them because I have to do it every second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I like going. Maybe allaid and our our flight not four hours.
Speaker 8: That's Nick the Wizard Watson join us on the air. Good on you make our home and rest. Thank you, take us to the break, Clint.
Speaker 3: You can tell everybody this is the draw song.
Speaker 8: Your chance to win four thousand dollars worth of fuel thanks to Ford.
Speaker 3: Coming up next, nobody won't
Speaker 7: Jason Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials