Speaker 1: On scorns Austrodia. This is the Wader Paney Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the Rita Panehy Show. I'm Dankiti Giorgio filling in Coming up tonight, Labor leaders tell MPs three eyed nuclear monster memes are counterproductive. Actor George Cloudy declares Joe Biden cannot win weeks after hosting a fundraiser for the President.
Speaker 3: Poacha Gada will join us with.
Speaker 2: The latest the Desperate Democrats and their dirty tactics.
Speaker 3: More on that with Army Horowitz.
Speaker 2: Prince Harry to take part in another documentary.
Speaker 3: That nobody asked for.
Speaker 2: Kimsey Schofield will join us, and of course Lefty's Losing It, including the daily struggles of those.
Speaker 3: Who are well not sure what they are.
Speaker 4: Mostly I feel feminine or non binary today and feeling really firm and can't make.
Speaker 3: All joinny me now.
Speaker 2: All the way from Paris is Menzies Research Center Senior Fellow and Danube Institute visiting fellow Nick Cata.
Speaker 3: Nick, thanks for joining us.
Speaker 2: Labor MPs have been told by the leadership team to keep their distance on nuclear and quit those mutant three eyed animal memes and solely focus on cost of living. Now the nuclear debate has been left to Anthony Albanesi, Jim Chalmers and Chris Bowen. A mid concern in ALP ranks that the images shared of mutant animals have been counterproductive.
Speaker 3: Nick.
Speaker 2: I know you're in France right now, where nuclear energy is used. Now it appears to me you have not been turned into a three eyed mutant, which is fantastic news. But look, Labor has treated Australians like MUDs by posting these ridiculous memes and now they realize, well, it's been counterproductive.
Speaker 3: What does that tell you?
Speaker 5: I think it tells you. Don't treat the electorate like children. That's what they've been doing.
Speaker 1: They've been that. They have this very dull view of the electorate.
Speaker 5: They think that they are thick, stupid people, and that's always Labour's problem, and in this case they've tried it out with nuclear So yeah, treat them like animal treat don't treat them like idiots, treat them.
Speaker 1: Like human beings and give them the debate.
Speaker 5: And you're right, I've not turned into a three monster yet as far as I can tell.
Speaker 1: And I was in a nuclear power station.
Speaker 5: Looking staring at a nuclear reactor about a week ago in Hungary, and look when you see them up front that they are really impressive machines, and all any worries you have about the safety thing just disappears. So I think the more people have an intelligent debate and they're brought in touch with the facts of this matter rather than these stupid cartoons, I think the more people will come to accept it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I completely agree with you, then, Nick, you know, in the end, let Australians have an intelligent debate on this. Now, speaking of France, there have been riots since the weekends shock election result. You're in Paris right now, where there have been clashes.
Speaker 3: It's prompted police to.
Speaker 2: Actually use tear gas. What's happening on the ground now.
Speaker 5: Well, when it comes to Paris, I think you've got to look at the degrees of the rioting and this case, they weren't burning cars, which is what they do when they get really aangy. They were just burning these electric motor scooters which you can hire around the street. So it was a pretty low level thing. But I think from all the evidence, this was a riot that was deliberately provoked by far left organizations like Antifa, for whom their manifesto. Their political manifesto says that rioting and creating social disorder is the way to create change. So it really didn't matter in a way what the re election result was. They had this pre planned and they were going to do it. It's a horrible development in politics. But the thing is to need to everybody's here is that you know, people like Macran and the European establishment are saying, oh, we we fear the far right. We can't allow the far right to come to power. I'll tell you what. Number one, They're not the far right. They are sensible conservative nationalists in the assemblem on nationale movement. And secondly, the people I'm really worried about are the far left because they are the ones with the history of genuine violence and they are the ones that are pushing anti Semitism when it comes to Palestine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they are the ones to watch. They are the danger. Here a spot on Nick Now. Look eight months after Anthony Alberanzi stood up in Parliament to apologize to his staff for pro Palestine protesters blocking access to his office in his Sydney electorate of Marrickville.
Speaker 3: Well, they are still there.
Speaker 2: Nick it is still closed to the public because these morons continue to block access and Albo has not done a thing.
Speaker 3: Why won't he do something about it?
Speaker 5: Well, Albow takes should You're right, he's been equivocal on this issue right from the beginning.
Speaker 1: And if you're a privable.
Speaker 5: About it, if you try and put a fat foot in both camps, then you are with the Palestinians. We have to stand one hundred percent behind the Israelis on this issue. There's no if snow butts. But I think you've really got to ask issues about the Federal and New South Wales police. I assume that the Federal police have a rolling gather in looking after people's electorate offices. I mean, they've been pussy footing around this issue from the start and I want to see some really firm action from the police every time this ugly form of antisemitism and anti anti Israel hatred rears its head. I want to see it on the campuses. I want to see it there in outside parliamentary offices. Wherever these people are trying to bring this horrible, hate filled message to Australia. The police should be there to stop it. We're supposed to have laws against hate speech, or we're going to. But they seem to be two standards here, you know, one for ordinary decent, law abiding citizens and another for these thugs. I just think it should firm policing is number one step, and some stronger rhetoric from the Prime Minister, some firm rhetoric in favor of Israel would help to Well, that's it.
Speaker 2: I mean, Albo's got one foot in each camp, doesn't know which one is left, which one is right. Meanwhile his office is still being blocked off. It's just very bizarre. Now nick the owner of the Mona in Tasmania, has admitted to displaying fake Picasso paintings in the museum for three years. It comes after she announced only last month that the Picasso's were being displayed in a female toilet in.
Speaker 3: Response to a successful.
Speaker 2: Discrimination complaint by a man who couldn't access the venue's lady Lounge ladies lounge, where the works were previously. Nick I thought, originally this was an ingenious way to get around the ridiculous rules. But now we find out that they were actually fake paintings all along.
Speaker 1: Idiocy, isn't it. How do they expect to get away with this.
Speaker 5: Clearly they got away with it for quite some time, which is worrying in itself.
Speaker 1: But you know this is just the words failed.
Speaker 5: Beyond this one, Liza, I'm you know, not too far from the louver an other beautiful galery.
Speaker 1: See you can see real picassos. How anybody can get away with a fake one? It just seems ridiculous to me.
Speaker 5: But you know what, what will they actually be brought.
Speaker 1: To account for this? I suppose not.
Speaker 5: I don't suppose there is a law against displaying fake pocassos, but perhaps they should be.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, that has to be.
Speaker 2: I mean, the people are paying money to see these beautiful paintings and now well they're all fake. I just can't believe they've gotten away with it for three years. It's extraordinary. Now this is absolutely ridiculous. The Yarra City Council in Melbourne is calling on residents to act on the climate emergency by moving towards a vegetarian diet, using active and public transport, consuming resources consciously, and shifting their banking and superannuation away from fossil fuel investments. Nick It also says it will look to traditional Aboriginal land management practices to bring the municipality back from the precipite of climate and ecological collapse and decolonize the urban landscape. Quite a mouthful there, nick another day, another woke council.
Speaker 3: Long gone are the.
Speaker 2: Days of the three hours, roads rates and rubbish.
Speaker 5: That's right, These are what you call luxury beliefs.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: Rod Henderson, an American social psychologist, came up with that phrase luxury beliefs when you've got plenty of money and you're comfortably office.
Speaker 1: I presume that people of the.
Speaker 5: Yarra council district are you stop worrying about basic things like the price of food and the price of electricity and the price of petrol, and you've got time to worry about things like this. But what really wants to be about this turn of events is this increasing move towards coercion. Right they're saying there will be twenty percent more people on bis and walking by twenty twenty seven. What if there aren't, are they going to go around and start cracking the whip, pulling people out of cars and saying get on your bike.
Speaker 1: You know, this is the problem.
Speaker 5: It does turn to coercion very quickly, and I predicted some time back, and we quickly moved to the phase when vegetarianism or veganism was no longer just a choice.
Speaker 1: It became compulsory.
Speaker 5: You can see them moving towards this in all sorts of realms, and well, good luck with that. Let me know how this goes to Needa, because if things get really bad, I'll stay here in Paris.
Speaker 3: I think you might be better off.
Speaker 2: You've got nuclear energy over there, so you know, at least the lights are being kept on and you're not going to be a forced vegetarian Nix. I think stay put for now a good, good plan. Now it's been revealed Immigration Minister Andrew Giles, the hapless and hopeless man himself, released one murderer and one person convicted of attempt or solicit to murder into community detention even before that High Court ruling that indefinite immigration attention was unlawful.
Speaker 3: Nick.
Speaker 2: Look that, plus as we know, a string of other fatal errors by this bloke, and yet he's still in the job.
Speaker 3: But goodness knows how.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Look, it's gone way beyond the point where you could put this down to incompetence, hasn't it. I think we're definitely seeing now what we see in is work history, which is a real campaigning activist attitude towards migration. He's one of those people who think that we should just allow our borders wide open and let the poor and the trouble and the hungry from around the world choose to come and just arrive. He's one of those people that believes that people who come to a country illegally have exactly the same rights as those who live there and pay their taxes there and worked there and committed their lives to a country. This is the problem with this kind of left philosophy, this left ideology that's crept in. You see it in Europe, you see it in the United States with the open borders, and we really have toll it out. You know, this is way beyond just making the odd mistake. This is a deliberate policy by people on the left to actually throw our borders wide open and to give everybody equal rights and to totally lose control of our migration policy.
Speaker 3: Well, let's see. I mean Andrew Giles.
Speaker 2: As we know, he represented Afghan asylum seekers on the Tamper. It inspired him, apparently to get into politics and bizarrely he was handed the immigration portfolio.
Speaker 3: Go figure.
Speaker 2: I don't know how Albo worked that one out. Now, Nick, almost four in ten Ossie workers say they're being forced back into the office full time, more than double the number at the same time last year, as employers clamped down on the post pandemic revolution in hybrid working. A new survey from recruitment firm Robert Half reveals thirty nine percent of workers surveyed and now mandated to attend the office five days a week, up from nineteen percent last Nick. Look, I think it's fair enough. Personally, the pandemic's over. It's time to go back to work. Time to get back to the office. I understand, you know, for mothers, they might want flexible working hours. But if you're a twenty something year old, you've just graduated from university, go to work. You can't be in pajamas at home on zoom meetings all the time.
Speaker 3: But what do you think.
Speaker 5: Look, I'm going to have to go very cautiously on this underneath. You know, people in glasshouses shouldn't throw stones, And here I am on a three month sabbatical in Europe doing my job from you this sort of sit So it's difficult for me to buy to this, but I do think that employers have every right to insist that their workers appear in the office.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 5: You cannot run the vast majority of companies can't be run with people in remote working. The public service certainly can't. It lowers productivity, at lowers morale, lowers people's connectivity with the workplace for all sorts of reasons. You know, we have to get over this ridiculous COVID habit we got into.
Speaker 1: And that's all I'm going to say.
Speaker 3: Well, look, if I was on.
Speaker 2: The sabbatical like you, Nick, I'd be working from home all the time. Good to speak with you this evening from Paris tonight. Thank you very much, Nick.
Speaker 1: Thank you well.
Speaker 2: The friendship between George Clooney and Joe Biden is over. Just weeks after the actor hosted this fundraiser for the president, you know, the one where Barack Obama had to help a frozen and confuse Joe Biden off the stage. Well, George Clooney has today publicly called on Biden to drop out of the presidential race, declaring he cannot win. He says, I love Joe Biden as a senator as a Vice president and as president. I consider him a friend and I believe in him, believe in his character, believe in his morals.
Speaker 3: But the one.
Speaker 2: Battle he cannot win is the fight against time. It's devastating to say it, but the Joe Biden I was with three weeks ago at the fundraiser was not the Joe big fin deal Biden of twenty ten. He wasn't even the Joe Biden of twenty twenty. He was the same man we all witnessed at the debate. And here is Democrat Congressman Dan Goldman running away from questions about it like he was at a track and field event.
Speaker 6: I appreciate hearing mister Flomy's opinion, and we'll continue to deal with this within our Democratic family to make sure that we beat Donald Trump a protective inocracy.
Speaker 7: In the future.
Speaker 8: People close to President Biden are being honest about.
Speaker 3: His mental seat blink, can you'll miss him?
Speaker 2: A campaign sources told TMZ George Clody made the fundraiser all about him. Joining me now is Sky News contributor Kosher Garda Kosha, good to see you. So look it's over between George Cloting and Joe Biden.
Speaker 3: I just find this hilarious.
Speaker 2: Three weeks after the fundraiser, he now declares Joe Biden is a dead man walking. Everyone has known for years this bloke has the brain capacity of a p and now they are panicking and turning on him.
Speaker 9: These sure are I have never seen anything like it because the media and entertainment, which is certainly part of the media complex, have always been reliably favorable and very friendly towards the left side of politics, as you know very well around the world. And what's happened in the last ten days is really really stunning. I think it's the biggest story in this, alongside President Biden's presidency and candidacy, is that dereliction of duty of all these people who knew, as you say, deniagain, had access to this. You know, where were you three weeks ago? Where were you one year ago? We know he's had access to the president, I'm sure for many many months or if not years, and never said anything. It's only now and they believe that their party is in peril and is looking less and less likely to be victorious in November, that all these knives are coming out and they're turning on each other, and it is fascinating. It's really a safe to be hauled. I never thought i'd see it.
Speaker 2: No, you're right, George, Where have you been? And where have the rest of them?
Speaker 3: Been? Extraordinary? Now?
Speaker 2: Donald Trump is leading President Joe Biden in eleven of twelve national surveys taken after the presidential debate. According to Real Clear Politics, poll tracker, surveys are split on whether potential Biden replacements would outperform the president against Trump. Either way, you look at it kosher among all current polls, Biden is gone.
Speaker 9: In terms of polls and him as a candidate and his candidatecy and his issue set. It's looking crystal clear, undeniably. So, However, I maintained that the election is still far from a foregone conclusion, even if Biden were to stay in the race, and that is because the US election system is really in a post candidacy and post issue set era. It's all about the mechanics and the machinery and the micro targeting of getting into those swing counties and swing states and chasing ballots and getting those ballots submitted. And that's where the Democrat Party is just really, really good at. They are better than the Republicans. Still that's why you had people like Senator John Fetterman, who also had cognitive impairment after he suffered a stroke, win in Pennsylvania against a fairly popular candidate on the other side. So I would not be surprised if that still happened. But you're absolutely right at this moment in terms of the polls and in terms of the shift really with the independence coming out after that debate and everything that happened, it's really quite remarkable how much the tide has turned against Biden.
Speaker 2: It's extraordinary, and it's already happened in a matter of wakes. Now, Donald Trump's son Baron made his political debut Trump's Florida rally, and he received a standing ovation and was met with massive cheers and applause.
Speaker 3: He's a bit of it, young man.
Speaker 10: He's now going to college, running down in college.
Speaker 1: He wanted to, and he made us joints and he's a very good guy.
Speaker 11: I'll tell you.
Speaker 2: It was quite the spectacular event there when they welcome Barren there. But aside from looking like a young Donald Trump kosher, why do you think he's become such a popular member of the family.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's really interesting. Trump's personal life and some of the womanizing and the multiple divorces and things like that nature have never been his best feature. However, his family and particularly his kids, have always been one of his best assets. All of them are very popular. He does seem to genuinely have a very good relationship with all of his adult children. They've all turned out quite well, good looking, they're successful, and now Baron is the most recent one, the last one on the scene. He was very very young last time around. He's now eighteen years old and is I guess, you know, coming out as that, and people are just excited to get to know him a little bit and see him. He did look, as you said, like a younger Trump, quite handsome, seemed to be having a good time, and I think people just found that little bit endearing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so too.
Speaker 2: I think people like to see the younger members of any presidential family. Now, White House Press Secretary Karine Jean Pierre, Gosh, she's really struggling, isn't she. It's a rolling a cringe fest watching her press conferences. But she has now admitted to giving false information about a neurologist visiting Joe Biden.
Speaker 3: This is what she initially said, all right, so.
Speaker 9: May thank you.
Speaker 12: I just wanted to get a currentification on the ladder that was that last night from my doctor O'Connor, and you didn't correct me if they're wrong, But it didn't seem to explicitly described in the nature of doctor nerds a meeting with doctor O'Connor.
Speaker 13: So can you say.
Speaker 12: Whether that one meeting was related to care for are the presidents himself?
Speaker 3: I can say that it was not.
Speaker 11: It was not great.
Speaker 2: I agree now she said there the visit was not about Biden's care, but has since clarified that he has been seen by Kevin Cannard, who specializes in Parkinson's disease. Kosha, how much longer really can the White House keep up this medical facade.
Speaker 9: It seems really really a tough spot that they're in, and the community job here is in In particular, she has never been the world's most effective communicator, even at the best of times at the very friendly press Corps. And now while the knives are out and the Press Corp is actually doing their job with interrogating her, you just really see her struggling and those flaws in her communication capabilities, you know, coming to bear I think, you know it's this is a subset of that overall picture that we talked about earlier with George Cloudy and others coming out against them. So you've got that chorus very high profile names coming out both privately and publicly, and then you have the bidens that are really digging in. And you know, don't forget that Biden has been chasing the presidency for half a century. This has always been his life's goal. He tried three times, he finally got elected. I just don't see him and Jill Biden and others going quietly into the night without a fate. And as that continues to deepen, that rift, and we'll see how it unfolds. Nobody knows what's going to happen. I think up until that point, Korean jap here is is going to keep doing what she has to do. She's an apparatchick. She'll try to keep up the facade and until that down finally breaks, I think we're close, but I think it's going to be a very intense couple of weeks until that happens.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, so more to come with her rambling and nonsense during press conferences. Looking forward to that one now, Kosher. Joe Biden has met with the new UK Prime Minister Kiir Stamer at the White House, where the President had descended into some sort of bizarre rant about football and soccer. This is what happens when Biden tries to speak without his auto Q.
Speaker 5: Well, welcome, and it's good if we had a long conversation on the phone when you wanted.
Speaker 1: To give me your handback valve and with.
Speaker 6: The best of our liies maybe in the whole world, and we really we really need to continue to cooperate and love. We could talk about and I think that started off.
Speaker 1: We could talk about call football, we call soccer.
Speaker 5: By the way, you know soccer coulcome incredibly popular here in the own States.
Speaker 7: It really isn't grown, but.
Speaker 3: Any rate man the love going on, Kosher.
Speaker 2: I wonder how Kiostarmer felt having his hand uncomfortably grabbed like that and being called Powell before Biden went into full Biden mode.
Speaker 9: Yes, I mean, Kurro Starmer is flying high after his big victory last week, of course, and he'll just put file this away. I think in his mind, as we all are, just the obvious declient of Biden. That's a big story here, not candidate Biden, but President Biden, who is actually in the job right now, has to meet with other world leaders, has to perform, and it's really sad to watch just on that level leaving assiety even the politics of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you spot on a completely agreed kosher Garda. Great to speak with you as always, Thanks for joining us. Still to come, Lefties Losing It featuring gender revealed parties for trans men and Armie Horowitz reacts to the left's latest attempts to discredit Donald Trump. Now it's time for lefties losing it now. Safe to say we've all had bad hair days. But Democratic Representative Maxine Waters had hers live on air when she had.
Speaker 3: Some technical difficulties with her.
Speaker 14: Wig Democracy about the feet of the election, and yet Trump is not only but winning increasingly by a larger margin. So what is the plan among Democrats to change that trajectory? It sounds like you're talking about seeing and doing all the same things, But do you believe that something needs to change?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Watching Maxine desperately try and fix that Yorkshire Terrier on top of her head has truly been the highlight of the Democrat campaign so far.
Speaker 3: Pity though the wig.
Speaker 2: Is about as useless as Joe Biden. Now, speaking of hair, if woke is your personality and you are looking to get your hair done, well, behold we have found the hairdresser you have been waiting for.
Speaker 3: Okay is it?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 15: Cool?
Speaker 12: And what are your pronouns?
Speaker 3: The she?
Speaker 4: Then, I'm glad way to change those that got rid of her?
Speaker 3: And what are your pronouns?
Speaker 11: Him?
Speaker 8: She?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 3: Thank you for asking earlier?
Speaker 8: Spending around here?
Speaker 3: Is it a campe? Touch you during our consultation? And really quick?
Speaker 8: My pronouns?
Speaker 12: She?
Speaker 4: They?
Speaker 8: Did you feel comfortable sharing yours?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 3: Perfect?
Speaker 4: Thank you for sharing?
Speaker 8: That?
Speaker 11: Is it okay?
Speaker 8: If I touch you during our consultation?
Speaker 11: Yes, it is?
Speaker 16: And my pronouns are?
Speaker 15: She?
Speaker 4: They?
Speaker 8: If you are comfortable sharing yours?
Speaker 1: They?
Speaker 3: It's all very polite, isn't it? But I've got to ask, how else are.
Speaker 2: You supposed to cut someone's hair if you can't touch them? Are there any wireless options? Perhaps that we don't know about. I mean, in what world would you go for a haircut and not actually consent to having your haircut?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 3: This might explain it.
Speaker 2: Here is the delightful character who owns the place.
Speaker 16: This is just my version of what it looks like to be comfortable getting your hair done.
Speaker 3: Babe. It doesn't have.
Speaker 16: To be more crucial than that. Say no, if you like, that would be perfectly fine, because you know what, I am here to teach you that you are in charge of your hair, you are in charge of your body, and by proxy.
Speaker 8: You are in charge on your destiny.
Speaker 17: Sweetie.
Speaker 3: Okay, and you are crazy, sweetie.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 2: Gender reveals are a parent's dream, a moment where they find out they're child's sex for the first times.
Speaker 3: Surprise.
Speaker 2: What a special moment for mom and dad. Look at what they've created together. They must be proud.
Speaker 3: Now it's time for more.
Speaker 2: Gender identity guessing games. How do you decide whether you're masculine, feminine, non binary, or even identifying as an animal? While this feral catch gives us an insight into those tough daily struggles.
Speaker 4: Mostly I feel feminine or non binary today and feeling really firm and catake. Well yeah, but I also feel masculine, honestly boyish. I don't ever really want am I'm proud to have the ear, but I also, you know, sometimes want to take these guys off. But other times I'm happy you have them.
Speaker 3: I love to play with them.
Speaker 4: I love them. Other days I want to tap them down.
Speaker 3: Look, it's tough, isn't it.
Speaker 2: I Mean, most of us just have to decide what we eat for the day or what we wear, but not for these people. They have to decide whether to tape.
Speaker 3: Or not to tape it.
Speaker 2: So look, it's a real struggle apparently, and it wouldn't be a left He's losing it without chief Loon herself, joy Reid having yet another menty bee over Donald Trump.
Speaker 15: All that matters in this election. The only thing that matters in this election is keeping Donald Trump and Project twenty five out of power, keeping that insane ideology of white Christian nationalism and white supremacy and white male Christian dominance out of power.
Speaker 2: Yes, the Clown Show Jess Capes rolling on with old Joycey reads, well, the Democrats are having chronic meltdowns and have entered crazy deranged territory as they struggle to keep their call because Biden's cognitive decline is becoming harder than ever to defend. Here is Democrat Representative Deborah Dingle short circuiting on live TV when asked about sleepy Joe's capability.
Speaker 12: I do just want to ask you again if you think President Biden is the strongest person at the top of the ticket to win Michigan in the fall.
Speaker 16: He's the candidate right now, and these are do you beat your wife kind of questions?
Speaker 3: Do you beat your wife kind of questions? Wow?
Speaker 2: And you know you have a big problem when your own party refuses to back you. Here is Democrat Senator John Hippunlooper who refuses multiple times to say whether he backs Biden as their nominee.
Speaker 11: Do you think President Biden can win in twenty twenty four?
Speaker 1: You know, I'm holding off on that whole discussion. There's let's get Nato done.
Speaker 12: I mean, are you waiting to see his performance to the press conference tomorrow to make a decision.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm watching it. I'm going to hold off on having the discussion.
Speaker 2: Dan Deven Nancy Pelosi has cracked.
Speaker 18: Making any comments in the hallway of our.
Speaker 12: Nation. Do you think he's your Unory election?
Speaker 3: I'm that.
Speaker 18: Am I speaking English?
Speaker 8: Wow?
Speaker 4: I'm not going to be making any statements about any of that right now in the hallway.
Speaker 2: Joining me now is filmmaker and journalist Army, Horowitz, Army, thanks for joining us. Look the Democrats obviously clearly in a huge crisis mode.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, they're in bad shape.
Speaker 10: And I you know, look, I don't want to say shun fried, but yeah, it kind of is.
Speaker 11: By the way, for the record, I don't beat my wife.
Speaker 10: Look, this is all insanity, and it's what's amazing. I'll tell you what the takeaway for me is is that Trump is able to control himself and not go nuts on this.
Speaker 11: He is letting this all play out.
Speaker 10: Look, when your opponent is self imploding, you just let it happen and don't interfere.
Speaker 11: And that's what he's doing.
Speaker 10: All the Republicans and the trumpetmen and then Trump campaign have to do when it comes to running ads is just run the ads of Democrats saying we don't want him running The New York Times saying you got to step down. George Clooney, his best buddy, saying you should stop running.
Speaker 11: Like that's all.
Speaker 10: They're running the ads for the Republican Party themselves.
Speaker 11: That's what they have to do. I mean, it's total insanity.
Speaker 10: And look, the polls are becoming clear and clear, they are showing that not only is he increasing his leads in the battleground stage right the blue Wall. Then they are tied in Virginia. The Republicans have won the Virginia in decades. Minnesota has now moved pretty much to a toss up state almost with the margin of error.
Speaker 11: That's been fifteen years since they won Minnesota.
Speaker 10: Everything is moving in Trump's direction, and to Trump's credit, old Trump would have gotten involved, and in front of this new Trump is letting it all happen. I want to point one last thing out that I noticed during Biden's interview that people haven't picked up on. So I heard Biden he recently just spoken to Union today. I had to keep continuing raising the volume on my TV because I couldn't hear the man. But the one thing I noticed about his interview with ABC with George Deephanopolis is that if you listen to the interview, the ambient sound was very, very loud.
Speaker 11: As somebody in the film business new edits. What I understood was that.
Speaker 10: They had to keep doubling his sound in boast in order to hear what he was saying. Look, it is unbelievable what's unfolding in front of our eyes, and to Trump's credit. He's sitting back letting it happen.
Speaker 2: He's watching it all like a car crash in slow motion. But it's interesting you mentioned that because Biden's got this creepy, weird whisper about him, No wonder they have to boost his volume. And look, the Democrats, they're really getting increasingly desperate. Democratic Representative Ted Lew was clutching at straws when he made this claim about Donald Trump and the Epstein files.
Speaker 17: That's something I've heard that doesn't see me being covered. Are the Epstein files. These files were released and like, Donald Trump's sort of all over this right there are pictures of him with Jeffer Epstein. He's taking multiple plane flights with Epstein with young girls on board. He isn't call loogs with Epstein. One of the highest training hashtags on Twitter right now is about Trump and Epstein. I'm not going to repeat the hashtag because when it dignified setting, but yeah, y'all might want to look at that because that's highly disturbing and again it shows that Donald Trump is unfit for office.
Speaker 2: Even Snopes, a left leaning publication, has debunked these kinds of claims, saying no evidence supports the claim that Trump has paid upwards of thirty five million dollars to silence accusations that he raped several children ranging in age from ten to thirteen.
Speaker 3: Armie, do you think the.
Speaker 2: Democrats are now really grappling at straws?
Speaker 10: Look, I mean they're desperate to move the attention away from Joe Biden's meltdown.
Speaker 11: So yeah, of course a grasp of straws. But I think they have to be a little.
Speaker 10: Bit careful with that particular accusation, considering that Bill Clinton was really heavily evolved with Jeff Epstein. I think that might be a mistake. But look, you're not going to win any point. Trump's creep factor is already very clear. We know Trump is kind of a creepy dude, kind of a weird dude. We know a lot of sexual allegations against him. This is not new.
Speaker 11: This is all biggd in.
Speaker 10: You're not going to gain anything from it, but you are going to move the spotlight back to your creepy former Democratic president Bill Clinton. So it's probably not the smartest move in the world, to be honest.
Speaker 2: Fair call, Now have a look at this vision of Joe Biden appearing to sleepwalk, but this time on the global stage. Here he was on stage at the NATO summit in Washington. You can see him there. He goes into the middle, I don't know where I am?
Speaker 3: Where am I? Who are all these people?
Speaker 2: He really has absolutely no idea where he is. And then have a look at this second clip here as Canadian PM Justin Trudeau walked on stage, look at Joe Biden. He looked at him as though, well, is this the first time we've met? I don't know you with the usual creepy mouth, open, stunned, strung out stance, and then unfortunately army Joe did stop speaking.
Speaker 6: The fact is that so many of my let me put it this way, I'm very pleased this.
Speaker 9: Today, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is NATO, it's an important, glible summit, and this.
Speaker 3: Is apparently the president of the Free world who needs to be in bed.
Speaker 2: Is it embarrassing to have him represent America in front of world later?
Speaker 11: Is like this?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 10: Yes, enough from an answer, I have to keep going on.
Speaker 11: That's embarrassing. Look, it's not okay.
Speaker 10: We understand that he is in serious physical and mental decline.
Speaker 11: That is what it is.
Speaker 10: I think maybe a bigger problem is how he's approaching NATO itself, the things that he's saying. First of all, in the George Stephanovos interview, he said we beat Booten, Like did we though I'm not sure we did, because if we did, he's making the argument that we no longer have to defend Ukraine. Right, So there's real geopolitical issues when he says things like that.
Speaker 11: But I think the most egregious is.
Speaker 10: When he tries to take credit for NATO paying up. Yeah, NATO has paid a lot more over the last few years because of.
Speaker 3: President Trump.
Speaker 10: Look, Biden was vice president with Obama for eight years, and all these problems we had with NATO members not paying their two percent of their GDP to or defense budget was happening to that entire eight year process. It only began raising during Trump because he played chicken with NATO.
Speaker 11: Right, everybody talking about how he wants to this ban NATO. At the end of the day, we know what that is.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 11: That was a tackle negotiation that worked.
Speaker 10: They ended up paying their fair share, and it took time. It took a couple of years for it to happen. So he's now taking credit what Trump did that I think is even bigger problem.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a really good point to make. Now.
Speaker 2: Look, House Republicans and a handful of Democrats have approved a bill that seeks to expand proof of city and ship requirements to vote in federal elections.
Speaker 3: But the Dems weren't happy. They don't want you to vote.
Speaker 18: They don't want to hear black voices, brown voices, LGBTQIA voices, young voices. Our fundamental access to our democracy is being politicized, and this xenophobic attack that we're debating today will make it harder for Americans to vote.
Speaker 2: It is designed to jam people up and prevent Americans from voting.
Speaker 8: This bill, they call it the Save Act.
Speaker 3: It should be called the Don't nut Americans Act, Don't let Americans Vote Act.
Speaker 2: I mean, why do the Democrats want illegal immigrants to be able to vote?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 10: You know, this is really really interesting because if you look at the way this is being covered, people are saying like this is crazy.
Speaker 11: How are you possibly saying.
Speaker 10: That we're trying to stop illegal from voting because technically they're not allowed to vote. But the reality is actually quite different. New York actually tried to push a bill to get non citizens to vote in local elections. This is actually a thing that blue cities are trying to do. But I'm so sick and tired of people saying we're trying to make laws to have brown field minorities not vote.
Speaker 11: How will they come? This is a total complete lie.
Speaker 10: You know, I gotta tell you one more thing, hearkening back to one of the most disgusting things Biden ever said. So when they were talking about voter ID laws, right, and remember, in most countries you have to show an ID to vote, but in a lot of states and blue states in this country, you don't, and there's a lot of fraud. But to say that Jim Crow is their new Jim Crow laws. Jim Crow laws, for those who don't know, are when black people were not allowed to eat in the same restaurants as white people. Black people were not allowed to drink at a water fountain.
Speaker 11: That is Jim Crow.
Speaker 10: To compare voter ID laws to Jim Crow is absolutely disgusting.
Speaker 2: It definitely is. It's a very fair point. Rowitz, We've run out of time. Really appreciate you joining us. Thank you so much.
Speaker 11: What is your pleasure?
Speaker 2: Well still to come woke parents, breed WoT children. Ben Affleck's daughter is demanding mask mandates. Plus Prince Harry is sitting down for yet another piece to remind us all he's a victim.
Speaker 3: What could he possibly be complaining about? Now?
Speaker 2: Welcome back, joining me now with celebrity and royal reporter Kinsey Schofield. Kinsey, thanks for joining us. Jennifer Gana and Ben Affleck's eldest child has demanded mask mandates at LA hospitals. Violet Affleck revealed that she contracted a post viral condition in twenty nineteen and has told an LA City Board meeting the county must oppose mask bands for any reason.
Speaker 3: Do you confront alaw COVID crasis. I demand mask.
Speaker 13: Availability, air filtration and far UVC light in government facilities including jails and detention setters and mask mandates and county medical facilities. We must expand the availability of high quality, free tests and treatment. And most importantly, the county must oppose mask fans for any reason. They do not keep us safer, They make vulnerable members or our community less safe, and make everyone less able to participate in Los Angeles together.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Kinsey.
Speaker 2: She bailing took a breath and it would have been even more hotah too with.
Speaker 3: That mask on.
Speaker 8: I mean, it's pretty bizarre to see shoplifting has hidden all time high in the city of Los Angeles, with small businesses banning masks from their stores. You've seen very famous stores like Kitson, which is the celebrity hot spot, saying no masks allowed because there's way too much shoplifting going on and those shoplifters are not being prosecuted. This is coming out of our dollar and these are small businesses. So the blowback online for this eighteen year old is pretty significant so far. And while her heart is probably in the right place, she really doesn't have realistic expectations of what's going on in Los Angeles and in the world. Quite frankly, a lot of people are utilizing masks to get away with stuff. They're not as ill or are weak as she is.
Speaker 3: No clearly that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Now Christmas has come early. Ellen Degenera says she's done with fame and will leave Hollywood after her Netflix stand up special is released later this year.
Speaker 3: Kinzy Look. She's been embroiled in.
Speaker 2: Bullying claims from her time on the Ellen DeGeneres show. She just seems like a real nasty woman. So I say, good riddance, But is it really over?
Speaker 3: Do you think?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 8: I think that this is probably a pr stunt. I think that she wants people to sympathize with her because it looks as if Hollywood's not welcoming her back. I mean, she specifically says in one of her stand up specials, I got kicked out of show business for being mean. And she also said next she's going to get kicked out for being old, So she's already like setting the narrative. Please please feel sorry for me. She said that the fact that she could dance upstairs, dance upstairs, because that was one of her gimmicks on her program, proved that she wasn't a mean person. So I think she does miss the limelight I miss. I think she misses being adored, and she's struggling in the positions she's in and she wants us all to miss her.
Speaker 2: Well, whether that works or not remains to be seen. We'll see what happens post that next Netflix show. Now, Kinsey, look here we go again. Prince Harry is back with the sit down interviews.
Speaker 3: What is he doing?
Speaker 8: Now, so this is Prince Harry continuing his crusade against the media. It's a new ITV documentary titled Tabloids on Trial. This is going to debut on July twenty fifth. It also features Hugh Grant in Charlotte Church and they're going to discuss their experiences with phone hacking. The Hollywood reporter says, the documentary hears about Prince Harry's mission to continue his fight to expose the illegal tactics of Britain's tabloid press and explore what those in charge at Fleet Street really knew about this scandal unfolding. But it's like you said, are we at a point where it's tmi too much information? Is their overexposure when it comes to the sussexes? And are people less likely to invest in his story when they feel like he just keeps talking?
Speaker 2: Yes, because of course Kinsey's got to keep constantly reminding us that he is a victim. The woe is me attitude from Harry. That's all we ever know from this guy. So here we go again. Now Gypsy Rose Blanchard, who was of course convicted of second degree murder for planning the twenty fifteen death of her mum, Claudine, has announced she is pregnant.
Speaker 7: So I know the rumors have been flying around for quite some time now, and I'm happy to announce that I am eleven weeks pregnant. Ken and I are expecting our very first child come January of twenty twenty five. We're both very excited. This was not planned at all. It was completely unexpected, but we're both very excited to take on this new journey.
Speaker 2: Kinsey, look, I find it all very weird. I mean, she was released from jail in December and since then it feels like she's tried to be some sort of quasi celebrity slash influenza. But she said there that she will be a better mother than her own mother.
Speaker 8: Well, let's hope she's a better mother than she a wife, because this baby is not even with her current husband. This is with a former boyfriend who's now I guess a current boyfriend, Ken Urker. She's actually currently married to Ryan Anderson, who she married and immediately did this reality TV show with here in the States. They've since separated. She's pregnant now with Ken's baby, and Killer Fetus is the HULU special Killer Fetus I'm gonna call it now. That's the documentary, that's what's coming, the podcast. Anything but this is this is a wild ride that I want to get off of.
Speaker 2: I tell you what I reckon you spot on Gypsy Rose will try and monopolize this to make a dime in any way that she possibly can, since that's all she's been doing for the last seven months. Now Here we go, Kinsey, because.
Speaker 3: Ben Affleck has finally ditched his wedding ring.
Speaker 2: I mean, surely is that the official sign that he and Jennifer Lopez are done well?
Speaker 8: Or is this a game of cat and mouse because both of them keep ditching it and then putting it back on. I do firmly believe that they are separated, and the Daily Mail is saying that insiders say that they've been separated for months. Why they would force that, you know, gag inducing documentary and movie on us about their love life, you know, forcing this love affair down our throats and then just go quiet when things fizzle out is beyond me. If you want us to be invested, then you need to be truthful about what's going on. Take off the rings for good and just let us know that you are no longer together and that the fairy tale is over?
Speaker 3: Can you find them just to be very annoying? Now?
Speaker 2: When they got back together again, as you say, it was this fairy tale, everyone thought, Wow, they've rekindled after all these years. But I don't know how you feel, Kinsy, but I'm sick to death of them now. They've become real pists.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 8: I think that if they were more honest with us, but it's they're trying to manipulate the media.
Speaker 3: Let us know what's going on.
Speaker 8: You engage us with, you know, a twenty million dollar movie, and then you go quiet when things aren't going your way. That's dishonesty. That's that's insincerity, and we see it. It's very clear to us. So we're checking out.
Speaker 3: I completely agree. Fair point.
Speaker 2: Now, Courtney Kardashian may appear to have a fairytale romance with husband Travis Barka, but it has reportedly come at the cost of her friendships.
Speaker 3: What's happened here?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 8: The Daily Mail is claiming that Courtney Kardashian has dropped lifelong friends and is growing increasingly isolated from her sisters Chloe and Kim and a lot of the blame in this article is put on Travis Barker, with the publication reporting that Courtney's ex Scott his ongoing relationships and friendships with the Kardashian family has made Court's current husband Travis, feel threat and I'm not buying this. I mean, new husbands and babies are always going to create new routines in a woman's world, and any distance between Courtney and her sisters is probably for her.
Speaker 3: Own mental health.
Speaker 8: Kim Kardashian has been vicious to her sister throughout the last few years, and Travis Barker is a bona fide rock star. He's not threatened by Courtney's unemployed X.
Speaker 2: No you spot on I completely a gray, very very strange now. Kinsey Diddy is going to be indicted any day now, according to an attorney representing one of his alleged sex trafficking victims.
Speaker 3: What more do we know?
Speaker 8: Yeah, so he's facing another sexual misconduct lawsuit. This marks the tenth such filed suit against the entrepreneur since I think it was November and TMZ recently talked to an attorney pursuing Ditty named Ariel Mitchell Kidd, who revealed that Didty is expected to be indicted any day now. We've seen multiple raids on his homes, witnesses seen by a grand jury, and really a domino effect of alleged victims coming forward over the last eight months. So the clock is ticking. All eyes are on him. He's acting oblivious, jumping on private jets, going whitewater rafting, and basically his victims' attorneys are saying, your time is up. You need to settle down because we're coming for you.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll be watching this one closely. Kinsey Schofield, thank you for joining us this evening. Well that's it for me. Up next is News Night.
Speaker 3: Good night,