Speaker 1: Well, I guess you know what that means.
Speaker 2: You've arrived at the potty.
Speaker 3: You have arrived at your final destination in terms of hearing what you want to hear. And when I say final destination, I don't mean the movie franchise long ago where they used to.
Speaker 1: Just randomly die. Do you remember that? No, No, this isn't your final destination?
Speaker 4: But enjoy Nonetheless, Yes, a bit going on this morning. So we played a little game of Dead or Alive where we just, you know, like to wax lyrical about people's mortality.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have fun with it.
Speaker 2: Is that celebrity dead or are they still kicking?
Speaker 3: So many people are like, oh no, so sad they die. We like to celebrate it. Put coffees on the line, you.
Speaker 2: Brought your wife a present. It went down like a Sachosen.
Speaker 3: It so did too, a genuine Sacho Sisen yep, speaking of Sacho Chisen's. There's a been going on in the Oddy household at the minute because Greg is just trying to live his best life. He's this beautiful peacock and he's trying to launch off into the sunset and really find himself. Yet you're trying to pull him.
Speaker 4: Back So is this code for the man has left his wife and children behind to go on a two week European vacation in the middle of the year.
Speaker 2: Is that what peacocking means.
Speaker 3: That's the way that you describe it and the cause that came through very mixed, Yeah, surprisingly mixed.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah I think.
Speaker 4: I mean when I get home today, he'll tell me that he was the winner out of all of this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so many ways.
Speaker 3: I'm sure you will enjoy have fun with that. Thank you for choosing the podcast.
Speaker 2: I need your advice on something.
Speaker 1: Wow. Okay, I'm so smart in this area.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So you're welcome in advance.
Speaker 4: So this is the situation the Audie household finds itself in. Dad has gone and booked himself a two week European trip.
Speaker 2: Next month with his brother and his father.
Speaker 3: Okay, so from the cues, I'm getting Nah, your am, I you're unhappy about this.
Speaker 4: I want to be happy. I want to be happy. It's once in a lifetime opportunity for him. He's going over to Dubai to meet his brother, then he's going to Rome to watch Ac Milan play, and then he's just casually sauntering over to Montenegro to stay at this place called the One and Only, which is the most epic hotel on the planet right, And he's only getting to do this because his brother's connections at work, so it really is a once in a lifetime thing.
Speaker 1: Yes, world, I'm Greg, go off, Prince well done.
Speaker 4: The issue that I have is this is how the conversation went in the car driving back from our little getaway the other day. He goes, so the trips are booked, that's yep, and giving him donuts and he's like, aren't you happy for me?
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, I am.
Speaker 4: However, it's very difficult to get excited for you when I will be stuck home doing a couple of jobs and looking after all the children like that. It makes it hard when I know that you're going to be sunning yourself by a pool over there.
Speaker 2: And he's like he just kind of looks at me and he's like, I need you.
Speaker 4: To promise me that you are not gonna hold this against me and throw it back in my face.
Speaker 2: I can't do that.
Speaker 1: I can'tssume that.
Speaker 2: I can't make that promise to you, because at.
Speaker 4: Some point when you annoy me, I will remember that time you went to Europe for a couple of weeks with your brother and your dad and you left me at home. Remember that because I was working and I couldn't come. Can you remember that.
Speaker 2: I won't do that at.
Speaker 1: All, Hendry, Okay, that's good.
Speaker 3: I feel like this is a little bit under as so I felt like we should probably get an expert in just to really discuss that. And when I say expert, why don't we just speak to your husband directly?
Speaker 1: Greek? Hey, good morning, Greek.
Speaker 6: Morning, guys.
Speaker 3: Thanks having me, thanks for coming on, and can I just say, oh, well done? I mean you are just taking so many boxes? Can I come on this trip?
Speaker 6: Yeah, there wasn't a lot of facts in that one. I haven't actually booked a trip there. We're planning phase.
Speaker 4: That is absolute BS, you've locked it away.
Speaker 6: Maybe it extends then, know that we're actually in the planning phase and we're just we're throwing some dates around right now. And then I was hoping they might match up with Jody's holidays so she could come with me, But I can't guarantee you that. But looking at.
Speaker 4: Things right now, Okay, So this is how it works. Radio holidays are locked in at the same time every year.
Speaker 2: You know exactly where my holidays are.
Speaker 4: Yet you've gone out of those parameters and gone without me.
Speaker 6: I just want to double check that. So technically the fourteen days that doesn't include the travel you know, to and from which I wasn't across. I wasn't aware of that. So it's actually a bit longer than fourteen days.
Speaker 2: Is it so as longer than two weeks, but.
Speaker 6: Fourteen days in Europe to get there, I've got to get back, and that's for looking out for the children. I mean, I've already organized that. But if I'm coming down, so don't play that card.
Speaker 2: Colleen is coming back.
Speaker 1: I left Colleen.
Speaker 4: Colleen's coming down to be fair to help out with the kids, and I really appreciate that great opportunity.
Speaker 6: I mean it's like that's time when they ask you to come back and play netball. I mean, I'm not going to stand in the way of that.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 3: I'm sure Greg's sitting there going you know, it's probably not good for her knees or achilles, but she's going to do what she's going to do. Now you need to let him shine.
Speaker 4: What about when I suggested to you that perhaps you could return the favorite later in the year and I could go on a girls trip perhaps somewhere with my friends and have some time away from the kids.
Speaker 2: What did you say?
Speaker 4: You said something along the lines of this is not about revenge.
Speaker 6: It's not, And I mean, I'm open to suggestions with what you want to do, and I'll support that.
Speaker 2: What do you might travel agents?
Speaker 3: And what I would like to say is that these days and what we don't understand is just how beautiful the South Australian Coast is. I mean, if you really think about it, what's the difference between Europe and the South Australian Coast both beautiful places on the map?
Speaker 6: Yeah, very similar. So I'm all open to it, and I just don't want her to use it against me down the track, Ro' what's going to happen right as long as we're across that.
Speaker 4: And how surprising that you jump on his side of this particular argument.
Speaker 2: How shocking to me.
Speaker 6: Just I've just had a look at early May. So does that match up with your holidays time?
Speaker 3: I'm just all for people exploring living their best lives and discovering himself.
Speaker 2: So well, Gregory, does that don't worry.
Speaker 6: Well, I Greg, no, I love you. You can't wait. And like I said, Jody, I love you if you join us, but I'm just not sure it's going to work this time, but maybe next time.
Speaker 4: Oh God, all right, thank you darling. I really appreciate the phone call. Thirteen twenty four ten. Who side do you want to pick in this particular argument? Andrew Hayses already drawn a line in the sand and jumped firmly over to team Greg Gotti And.
Speaker 3: Be very careful how you go about this, because I'm starting to wondering if I've made the right.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Eileen from West Richmond, Hay, Eileen, Hey, how you doing good? Who started you on? Are you on Hazy and Greg's side? On my side?
Speaker 7: And on greg Sideane?
Speaker 2: Come on, come on our lane.
Speaker 6: Listen.
Speaker 7: So I went on two girls trade and I left my kids with my husband. Yeah, so I went. I went for my forty years two weeks degrees with four other girls.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So I had a plot. Yeah, And five years later we repeated the same thing, and there was five of us and it was just last year and we went to Greece again for another two weeks. So yeah, and he's not holding it.
Speaker 2: Again for me, He's not. Okay, obviously much less bitter and twisted than I am. Filan. Oh, I'm glad you had a good time though, that's cool.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I did tell him. I said, you know what, you go and arrange for your boys, Chip if you want to, I'll take the kids anytime. So but I've done it twice now and he hasn't planned anything. So I'm going on my foot once a.
Speaker 2: He hasn't organized it, so she's going again.
Speaker 1: Love that for very good stuff? Are the One's it for Gregg and the boys?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, it's time to hear from Nick and gold and Grove. Good morning Nick.
Speaker 2: There, Hello Nick?
Speaker 4: All right, thoughts and feelings around this one definitely seemed great.
Speaker 3: He's just trying to get away.
Speaker 10: First time by the stands of it, so let him.
Speaker 2: Go first time out.
Speaker 10: That's what you're over, locked and done.
Speaker 1: You get those vibes, don't you, Nick? You really do?
Speaker 9: Can?
Speaker 4: I need to remind you this is a man who, fourteen years when we were together, went away every second weekend to play ice.
Speaker 2: Hockey in the state.
Speaker 1: Joe's cut the cord. Am I right?
Speaker 9: Nick?
Speaker 2: God? Twenty four are there any women out there on my side at all? There has to be.
Speaker 1: Against it. I think we can safely start this chance Greg Greg Greg Greg.
Speaker 3: Joji decided to events some issues that are happening in your household at the minutes, and it's truly backfired.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So basically, my husband has a two week European trip.
Speaker 2: I've just found out he leaves the.
Speaker 4: Day of an adversary bit of feedback come from him. I can't go, obviously because I'm back here working, he said. Also, you don't have a passport, so it's not even an option for you to go. And also the most cost effective route to Bangkok, I have to leave two days earlier.
Speaker 2: By the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it does.
Speaker 2: The hits keep on coming.
Speaker 3: So not only I mean obviously he's trying to live his best life and he's really trying to spraeze wings and see just how much his potential can be fulfilled. But he's also going the tough route there as well. Yeah, I mean, is this guy even real?
Speaker 1: He's that good? Surve a million people, they all said team Greg, and they all.
Speaker 4: Said well done, Greg, And then there was a chance in the studio for Team Greg. Also, let's go to Marissa, who is video guy josh is fiance. Good morning, Marissa, hikay Hi, what have you got to say about your partner?
Speaker 11: I thought i'd call up and dob him in today going on, So about a month in when he started working, he got the chance to go to Bali.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so he was all excited.
Speaker 11: Oh good, gets to the airport airport and I get a message, Oh, you probably could have come on this with me.
Speaker 1: You should have kept those thoughts with himself. Oh yeah.
Speaker 11: And top it all off, when he got back, he came back with COVID and gave it to me.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, Maria.
Speaker 11: Jodi, I am on your side with this.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you, because your partner no less than five minutes ago stood next to me and went Team Greg, Team Greg, Team Greg.
Speaker 2: Want together you boys?
Speaker 1: Perhaps this is an off air chat, but when's the wedding?
Speaker 4: Like there might be a discussion now, Thanks Marissa, beautiful eye. All right, let's go to Rebecca from Seafood Meadows. Whose team are you on here?
Speaker 2: Beck, Team Jodie.
Speaker 8: I'm a little bit of a jealous person. So husband bought a new car. So the next day I went out and bought up a new Yeah, he picked up his car on the Saturday, and by Monday I was at the Herendow dealership and at the center of a photo saying I'm getting one, dude.
Speaker 1: That was it?
Speaker 4: Love that for you, Beck Please come along to it Nova's Red Room tomorrow night, will.
Speaker 8: Do that would be awesome. Thank you so much?
Speaker 2: Driving your car? Okay? Is he there? Chloe from Mount Barker who signed you one?
Speaker 12: Absolutely yours, Jodie. I would want to be happy, but I would be I would be quite sour and you definitely. It needs to go both ways, man. He needs to organize the kids to be looked after and everything for you to go on a girl's troop for the same amount of.
Speaker 1: Time all of that.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you, Chloe, thank you.
Speaker 4: Please come along and cheers to that at the Red Room tomorrow night we go.
Speaker 1: It just feels like you've in the song, gone out and recruit. It's amazing.
Speaker 11: Sure.
Speaker 2: Oh, I just wanted a little bit of support. I was feeling very outnumbered. Have we got time for Miniue?
Speaker 1: Can we wrap it up with Minik? Good morning Minight?
Speaker 8: Hello there, how are you good?
Speaker 2: Monique? Who's team are you on this?
Speaker 10: Morning, Joe's I'm really torn. I'm with you in terms of the resentment level, but my husband's done it to me. He nicked off the Kosami of all gorgeous posts were the mate and spent seven days cruising around on motorbikes and having fun. I didn't hold that against him right up until the point that he was leaving, and then just made him very significant not so subtle hints about there's plenty of beauty free shopping time.
Speaker 2: Yes, good points, four points.
Speaker 10: Absolutely, you're got to be bringing something.
Speaker 11: Back mate beneath.
Speaker 1: Okay, so there you go. That's your compromise.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, what whole heap of what have?
Speaker 2: Three bottle of gin vodka?
Speaker 4: That's so awesome, Thank you a Coelnique lipstick, go Darling Evans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the holiday acombination, more comfy than your cousies. Jump on the water.
Speaker 1: If that with.
Speaker 3: Hotels, holiday rentals, holiday parks and we'll find the perfect fit for holiday you.
Speaker 2: Bookie, get away on the water.
Speaker 1: Fat what if it's Aussie for travel? The biggest freaking story.
Speaker 9: Is huge, Harrison and Adam that you did cheer a pumpkin eater had a good old fashioned stoush last night on Maths or as you like to call it, what.
Speaker 2: Did you call it? Before the show?
Speaker 3: There's just a good old fashioned flog off, just two top notch flogs going well.
Speaker 1: I want to be king flog. No, I want to be king.
Speaker 3: Flogg No, I want to be of the flogs, King of the flogs. So here's the boys having a good old fashioned flog. I'm here to apologize, so you guys know that I'm truly sorry about my actions pull that night.
Speaker 1: And there's no butts involved.
Speaker 3: More defensiveness, bro, it's more defensiveness just to own what you did until you're doing that.
Speaker 6: So what I see is a guy who's willing to throw the boys under the bus to save yourself.
Speaker 1: Why is it just saved myself? That's what you always do, Adam. You just throw people under the bus to save yourself.
Speaker 3: Throw everyone on the bus to say you did it, Jesse, if you don't it a man's you knock your wine over me to knock your wine over.
Speaker 1: You would have said this before.
Speaker 3: If you're a fly on the wall during that conversation, you'd leave, you'd fly off.
Speaker 4: As I say to my nine year old who has trouble checking her emotions.
Speaker 2: Take a deep breath, voice just counter ten in your heads and.
Speaker 4: Think, Okay, where does this sit on the emotional scale of things that could go wrong in your life?
Speaker 1: But I want to be top.
Speaker 4: Flog congratulations are in order for Lindsay Lohan. So the actress is pregnant and expecting her first baby with her husband. I'm going to say beta shammos, I've just gone for it, or badder shammers?
Speaker 2: Hello, Bader speaking?
Speaker 1: Is it better or batter better?
Speaker 9: Shadow?
Speaker 2: It's not it's beta. It's beta. You do have a flog off?
Speaker 1: It's beta?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, it's the voice of raising.
Speaker 2: He's Lindsay Dad, I'm almost twelve.
Speaker 1: How long do you unify that story that the stork drop me on your doorstep is low from the parent trap.
Speaker 2: You're so sweet. She's gone through some stuff.
Speaker 3: She's seen some stuff. Yeah, the memoirs at the end of all this will be quite telling.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I feel like she's got it together now, don't you like she's regrouped?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then she'd be like, ah, I watch this, Yeah.
Speaker 2: But then yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Sometimes in my life when I think I've hit bottom, I just really going out do myself.
Speaker 2: So who's to say.
Speaker 1: I do yourself in terms of something good or no?
Speaker 2: Said like I can go bottomer?
Speaker 3: Oh you feel like bottom? What about when you feel like you're actually heading the right rich It's good.
Speaker 2: That's a nice feeling. Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 4: I like it when it's trending up, let's do that. But sometimes there's dips.
Speaker 3: You know, it feels like what you're building up is for something quite serious to happen at topic tomorrow night, She's face Friday morning.
Speaker 4: The Star announced the news by Instagram with a photo of a white baby body suit emblazoned with words coming soon.
Speaker 2: Very cute Now Ashley Graham.
Speaker 4: She's the woman who awkwardly interviewed a very rude Hugh Grant on the champagne carpet at the Oscars.
Speaker 2: Here it is what are you most excited to see tonight?
Speaker 1: To see?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I know that you probably watched a few of the movies. Are you excited to see anybody?
Speaker 13: When?
Speaker 14: Do you have your hopes up for anyone?
Speaker 1: No one in particular?
Speaker 2: Okay, well what are you wearing tonight?
Speaker 9: Then?
Speaker 1: Just my suits?
Speaker 2: Your suit majors.
Speaker 11: You didn't make it.
Speaker 1: I can't remember my tailor.
Speaker 2: That's okay, shout out to the Taylor So.
Speaker 3: I guess that if Flogs were playing in some kind of basketball competition. Adam and Harrison are in the NBO and Hugh Grant is the MVP of the NBA.
Speaker 4: Yes, absolutely, So now she's come out and said, my mom always told people to kill people with kindness, So that is that.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to say anything more about Hugh.
Speaker 4: And then she jumped on Instagram and posed a nude photo.
Speaker 3: Is that what happens these days? Is that how the kids tackle their issues?
Speaker 2: Thirty five year old supermodel.
Speaker 4: People have praised her for keeping things real, but I'm a little confused about this messaging. I have to say she handled herself with a bit of grace and dignity, like she could have really flailed in that situation, because in my head, I'd be going, what do I ask?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: What do I ask?
Speaker 11: Now?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: My god? So she did really well, But.
Speaker 4: Now I'm going to jump on social media.
Speaker 2: Social media and just get my boobs out.
Speaker 3: I don't understand the boobs out and the purse is the only thing that's she's covering up.
Speaker 4: The nether region too, she's got one of those, and all the mums will identify with this one of those really trendy country road purses that you can strap over your shoulder at a really in or a Mimco one. She's basically gotten a Mimco when chucked it over.
Speaker 1: We think Hugh Grant's reaction is.
Speaker 4: The amount of times I've just thought I'm going to grab my Mimco and shouted us.
Speaker 1: You told me you built a time machine. It's on this day? Is it Wednesday? Already?
Speaker 8: God?
Speaker 2: How did we get here?
Speaker 1: Oh? My god?
Speaker 3: These days are just flying by, So make sure you capture them and live every moment as that from Beitter Motivation on Wednesday.
Speaker 2: That's beautiful.
Speaker 3: Fifteenth of March. Let's take him trip down memory lane. Let's go back to eighteen ninety two. The first escalator, the Reno inclined elevator, was patented by Jesse w Reno of New York. Can you imagine how unbelievably confusing that would be for people. I still get rattled on escalators right now. The good folks back in the eighteen nineties, Yes, you didn't see that coming.
Speaker 1: They're like, am I gonna get sucked in?
Speaker 10: Oh God.
Speaker 2: But also I'm that mother it goes. Don't touch it, don't touch it, don't touch the sides because I just think so many germs.
Speaker 1: You're hol Friday gay. Yeah, that is true. I never licked the sides of an escalator. Never. Nineteen seventy five.
Speaker 3: Will I Am William James Adams Junior born in Los Angeles, California. Today is his forty eighth birthday, Leslie, Hello, will I am speaking?
Speaker 2: I just amounted to do the same thing. Hello, will I am speaking?
Speaker 1: So who is it? It's Will I Am?
Speaker 3: Nineteen seventy two, The Godfather movie premiating New York. Is it strained for me to say? And my friends give me stick about this.
Speaker 2: I've never seen The Godfather me either, really no interest?
Speaker 3: Oh wow, okay, finally I'm in amongst my people. Two thousand and one Test cricket's longest winning street came to an end when Australia was defeated by India. Australia had achieved a record run of sixteen consecutive wins.
Speaker 2: Oh that's what I think.
Speaker 7: He's got it best, He's got it.
Speaker 3: That's the end of the Lesbis And you can start comparing that group of guys to the Invincibles back in the day, and now the current group's going pretty well. What we can safely say is that Australian cricket is it a pretty old space unless they're playing in India.
Speaker 2: On really dodgy pitches.
Speaker 1: Yes, great, let's wrap up a Test much in two days.
Speaker 3: That's fun in saying that Nathan Lyon take eight wickets and Indians as many times as you want.
Speaker 1: That's fun to watch.
Speaker 2: Go on do it.
Speaker 3: Two thousand and six Commonwealth Games opening ceremony was held at mcg in Melbourne.
Speaker 13: Well, this is the scene here in Melbourne. We are ready for the opening ceremony. We've got eighty thousand people here in the stadium and a similar number lining the banks of the Yarraw River.
Speaker 1: How good are the Common Games?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: No, No, Australia has won their six thousand gold millons.
Speaker 2: As long as we win the netball I don't.
Speaker 3: Care, okay, And then I want song fifteenth of March in two thousand and two, was Ain't It funny?
Speaker 1: By j Low?
Speaker 3: I believe what she's trying to say is isn't it funny?
Speaker 2: Why don't we have to correct them? All? These superstars.
Speaker 5: What we do know about was girls is placed understand.
Speaker 2: Jeez, it was a big day for you on Saturday.
Speaker 1: Wasn't it?
Speaker 3: Wasn't it just a beautiful catch up with old mates to celebrate some old football war stories.
Speaker 1: It's good.
Speaker 2: Was there anything else? Was there any other occasion on Saturday that you want to share with us?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh yes, yes there was.
Speaker 2: It was my wedding anniverse, haven'ty years?
Speaker 3: Six years?
Speaker 2: Six years?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, it was luck. We got married yesterday.
Speaker 4: Six years of widow bliss to the beautiful car who. I don't think you deserve to be quite honest.
Speaker 1: That's really hurtful when you think about it.
Speaker 2: Well, when you tell this story, everyone will understand.
Speaker 9: Why.
Speaker 3: Look, I've got a wedding present as you do. Because I just get it. And I'm a lovely, charming guy. I can't even say that with a straight face.
Speaker 2: What'd you get it?
Speaker 3: So I ventured, after some feedback from several people I went to for the first time, I went to Tiffany and Co.
Speaker 2: They've got a security person on the door.
Speaker 3: Well, it's funny you should say that, because it's almost like they saw me coming and go.
Speaker 1: You're a bit of a newbie here, aren't you.
Speaker 2: There's some of the door that lets you eat out of water.
Speaker 3: He's a fish has nowhere is that. He's just flapping in getting water everywhere. Put something in his stock and let him go home. So that was the first sort of It wasn't a red light for me, but it's probably a red flag for them. When I was just so surprised that someone greeted me at the door. And then next I don't want to sound like I'm a did ass here, but I'm aware of my cash.
Speaker 1: I'm aware of my money.
Speaker 4: This is the man who has been riding a pushbike for the better part of this year because he lost his sponsor car and won't go out and buy another one.
Speaker 3: I mean, my old undery's had holes and so I just threw them out. So right now I'm just wearing a tout.
Speaker 1: That's a lie. I made that up.
Speaker 3: So I googled one of the necklaces there and had i'll drop some figures that had three hundred and fifty bucks.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I went there still yeah, isn't okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, dorible, it's pretty solid, like come on, ok So, And I went in there and I said to the bloke who straightaway looked at me. I feel like he looked me up and down and said, you don't belong here to do your champion. In his head, he was champing me. And I said to him, either nerve because I was in a rush as well to say I was looking at the I was looking at the necklace that was worth about three or three hundred and fifty dollars. Yeah, could you point me in the direction of that necklace? And then he sort of looked me up and down six or seven times in the space about ten seconds, said the chief's necklace here is four one hundred and thirty, to which in my mind I went, you're shitting man, But what came out was yeah, oh, okay, great, no worries.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And also clearly he knew my he could get a scope of.
Speaker 3: How old I was, and probably believe what sort of relationship I was in, and all these other sorts of things. And then first time here, to which he sort of smugly said that and I said, yes it is, to which in his head he's like, yeah, no, this.
Speaker 2: Is this smacks of a guilt present.
Speaker 4: But anyway, because he went to the reunion instead, of taking your.
Speaker 2: Beautiful wife car up.
Speaker 3: And then when I gave it to Kara, appreciated the gesture, but then again said there's two things she said. She said, one, I would have been more impressive. He said, look, I just made an extra one off payment to the mortgage with that sort of money, huh. And two said I'm not complaining, but I'm not twenty one anymore. And then it makes sense because I remember when I was leaving Tiffany and Co. The bloke said, I said to him, like, thanks, everything good, and I said, oh, thanks mate, I'll see you again soon.
Speaker 1: And he sort of looked at me with a smug look in his face and said, yep.
Speaker 3: And I'm leaving going Does he mean I'm going to come back in exchange or get a refund? But he just sort of looked, and I know that he was thinking he'll be back in a few days because this gift is not going to hit the spot.
Speaker 4: Or he's looking thinking this has physically hurt this man to hand over four fifty large he ain't coming back here ever.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 4: After a particularly bad few months for nasty accidents and foreigners acting up on two wheels in Bali, the.
Speaker 2: Governor has had enough.
Speaker 4: There is a push to ban foreigners from driving the scooters when they're on holidays.
Speaker 1: That's the electric scooter. Listen to the electric scow to do what it's best.
Speaker 4: So the news has sent shockwaves through social media, and some tourists are furious at the prospect of no longer being able to get muffler burns and road rash and some burn on your shoulders just from cruising around all day.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's not such a shade, isn't it.
Speaker 4: I had an incident on a scooter after a good couple of hours at Potato Head. My husband and I jumped on our scooters and tried to ride home. Now this is where the story differs, because I would argue black and blue. I breaked very hard because a taxi pulled up in front of me, right, he breaked hard, so I breaked hard.
Speaker 2: I subsequently flipped.
Speaker 4: Over the handlebars onto the road, and then people came running from everywhere as I'm like, bron, did you land on your back? I did because I flipped so far that I didn't land head first.
Speaker 2: I've gone further than that.
Speaker 1: Look you're all right now, But.
Speaker 4: My husband Greg will argue that that taxi didn't exist. Then I was just a little over zealous on the brakes. Bak, is that I flipped myself with.
Speaker 1: You go both breaks front and back?
Speaker 9: Can I?
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four ten? How much would you pay to see that vision?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 1: What would that vision be worth.
Speaker 2: Of me flipping head first over a scooter?
Speaker 1: It just for an almighty laugh.
Speaker 4: I did end up in like a medical facility, just attending to a few little injuries that I had on my arms and my legs. But also as I'm lying there on the ground, obviously people can see that I'm injured, and I get up, dust myself off, and then almost immediately you know those people that come down there and they go valley on your ones in Valie.
Speaker 9: Are alive.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the Princess of death producers.
Speaker 14: My favorite nickname good morning?
Speaker 2: Did your whole life for that?
Speaker 14: I have it? Beats tweetl dumb. That's what I got in school.
Speaker 2: Everyone used to pronounce a tweeter original. That's stupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've touched on your torturous child. You moved sixteen times?
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: I did relentlessly bullied.
Speaker 4: A couple of different dads several different moms.
Speaker 1: God two months.
Speaker 6: Better or alive.
Speaker 8: Me when mummy hears this?
Speaker 2: All right, dead alive?
Speaker 11: You know the Joe.
Speaker 14: I'll give you a few celebrities, yep, a bio when they were born. You tell me if there's dull with us or not? Okay, good guys, start Christopher Lee, So Christopher Frank Karendini Lee CB many.
Speaker 1: Men sailed and king and made peace.
Speaker 12: After this, they may not take counsel together as we once did, my old friend.
Speaker 14: An English actor and singer in a long career spanning more than sixty years, Lee often portrayed villains and appeared as Count Dracula in Seven Hammer Horror Fields, as well as playing Seramon in Lord of the Rings. Born May nineteen twenty two.
Speaker 2: Dotter alive.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna say, dad, straight up, that would make him what one hundred and one, one hundred and two.
Speaker 1: This year something like that?
Speaker 14: Yeah, one hundred and one this year?
Speaker 1: Pretty quick?
Speaker 2: Mass people have lived longer. Jody so dead too correct? Come on?
Speaker 14: Said yeah, yeah, yeah, a gosh.
Speaker 11: Baby one.
Speaker 3: If we draw this given I'm the previous winner last week, yes, do I retain.
Speaker 1: The mantle as winner?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, great, just like even if it was a two well drawing the cricket over in India, then India would have retained the Gasca.
Speaker 4: Saying because there is a good thirty five seconds when I was thinking what all right?
Speaker 14: Next?
Speaker 11: Up?
Speaker 14: Helen Ready Helen Maxine Ready an Australian American singer, actress, television host and activist. Born in Melbourne to a show business family, Already started her career at age four, famous for her hit I Am Woman born October nineteen forty one.
Speaker 2: Dead or alive?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, I am strong?
Speaker 3: Strong, I am I am dead.
Speaker 1: That's my answer.
Speaker 5: What do you think?
Speaker 2: I feel like? She did die?
Speaker 14: Correct?
Speaker 1: Do you want to see it? I'm dead.
Speaker 2: I am so dead.
Speaker 1: I'm no longer with everyone.
Speaker 11: In peace.
Speaker 14: Well correct, that's that's too old.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, this is the decider.
Speaker 14: Yeah, okay, ed O'Neil, I can just imagine my old man with his buddy sitting at their lawn chairs, laughing their asses off, and I.
Speaker 3: Missed the whole day of football because I'm trying to get in touch with my emotion.
Speaker 14: Edward Leonard O'Neil an American actor and comedian. His biggest roles include Our Bundy on Married with Children, and most notably Jay Pritchett on Modern Family, in which he is nominated for three Primetime Emmy Awards and won four SAG Awards, the Screen Actor Guild Awards. Born April nineteen forty six at our Alive.
Speaker 4: I tell you what, I remember watching that show as a young child, Married with Children, Yeah, and just thinking even I knew then this guy's a sexist pig.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's pretty intense.
Speaker 1: Whoa, whoa.
Speaker 4: He's great on Modern Family, but on the first show it was and he made like suggestive comments about his daughter.
Speaker 2: Was good, Now, I know, horrendous.
Speaker 3: Anyway, he's still loves Oh well, someone's a big Peg Bundy fan. Yeah, I'm going to say I'm just going to go out on a limb here. I'm going to say that he isn't with us anymore.
Speaker 14: Incorrect, Joe, you don't retain that title. Coffee on Hazy.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what Our Bundy ever runs into Jody. A big show coming up tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Rautzio Fantasia is going to join us from the Port Adelaide Football Club.
Speaker 1: Because for his back, didn't that just creep up on us?
Speaker 2: Not really, I've been waiting for ages.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and particularly port supporters have been waiting for a long time as well. First class and fifty G. More opportunities to get yourself on the standby list and what your last or last tickets last invites?
Speaker 2: Yes, because it's on tomorrow nights and that makes sense.
Speaker 3: So I don't think we're going to give invites away on Friday.
Speaker 2: No, I wouldn't have What are you schnitting me? Is back as well?
Speaker 1: All right, have a fantastic day.
Speaker 2: A real lack of support today. I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Great adelaides Jody and Hazy