Speaker 1: Let's talk about it, Gracie. Shall we.
Speaker 2: Chrissy's clique fait?
Speaker 3: I know that it's really like superficial and vacuous.
Speaker 1: But I love Gracie Abrams so much.
Speaker 2: She's about to talk about me.
Speaker 3: I should have said, I know it's so super visial and vacuous, and that is your favorite subject. No, She's obviously very talented and amazing, and I love the collapse she did with Taylor Swift. That was where I first came to know her, and then since then, obviously I fall in love with her and a songwriting. But to me and my eyes, Gracie Abrams is the most beautiful woman I've seen in a very long time.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I cannot My eyes cannot get enough of her face.
Speaker 4: Isn't that the Do you feel the same about Dua Lipa because she to me looks like do Alepa with short hair.
Speaker 3: Yes, she is similar. She is similar, but she's got a gap and that is my Oh you love her correct night? Yeah, I love a gap in the front teeth, and I just think she's exquisite.
Speaker 1: And I know that looks don't matter.
Speaker 3: I understand all that, but sometimes my eyes cannot stop feasting on Gracie Abrams.
Speaker 1: She looked in that just magic mad.
Speaker 3: She The reason we're talking about Gracie is news hot off the press today, Selena Gomez and her new fiance, Newish Benny Blanco a seemingly teasing a collaboration with the divine Gracie Abrams, and this little audio slash visual snippet has gone up on Selena's instat came when you bring her.
Speaker 1: He's the first on you when you miss I love it.
Speaker 2: It's a bop.
Speaker 1: Can I have it already?
Speaker 2: No? I believe you do.
Speaker 1: I have to wait.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't think the album is out until March twenty one, so you can't have.
Speaker 1: Meant it, duddy, I want.
Speaker 3: The whole Speaking of magical faces, Selena Gomez in that footage, I don't know what filter she's using, but I think it's the Christina Richie from Mermaids filter.
Speaker 1: Have you seen Mermaids?
Speaker 2: No, Tom, have you seen?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: I have not share and we're a rider and Christina Richie. It is the most magical movie that's ever been.
Speaker 1: On the screen.
Speaker 2: I'm more of a witches man Witches.
Speaker 1: If you love Witches, you are gonna love.
Speaker 2: Murmaid Selena Gomez has had again.
Speaker 4: I know it's all about looks, but right now it is whoever is doing her work A plus, you're doing a brilliant job.
Speaker 1: I think she might just be in love and.
Speaker 2: Happy with a shaved down chin.
Speaker 3: She does seem to be, you know, suffing at the Fountain of youth. She had a health problem, didn't she. I feel like she had, like certainly got one kidney or something.
Speaker 2: Way to bring the mood down, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Tom, can you google that. I feel like there was a kidney problem.
Speaker 2: Just google Selena Gomes kidney kidneys.
Speaker 3: I feel like there was an issue there. Anyway, We're going to get back to that by the end of this segment.
Speaker 1: There you go. The clock is ticking.
Speaker 3: Tom, close down whatever you're looking at a soucil, you know, unicloth.
Speaker 1: We need to talk about Megan Markle.
Speaker 4: I love it when we talk about Markle because you get really angry.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you on the like the exact opposite of Gracie Abrams and I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I feel nervous saying it because you know, there's been a lot of people have bullied her and she suffered terribly with it, but on my list of insufferable people that I want to block anything from on my Google Megan Markle is chief among them. Now just really hate her well because she does stuff like this.
Speaker 1: Have a listen.
Speaker 4: It's recording.
Speaker 5: Okay, cats out of the bag. My show is coming out, which I'm so excited for, and also my business, which I think there's been a lot of curiosity.
Speaker 2: No, it's not.
Speaker 5: Netflix came on not just as my partner in the show, but as my partner in my business hashtag and it's called as ever. You know, I've always loved cooking and crafting and gardening. This is what I do, and I haven't been able to share it with you in the same way for the past few years, but now I can. There's so many more products that I just love that I use in my home. Now it's time to share it with you, so I can't wait for you to see it.
Speaker 1: Thanks guys, No one cares.
Speaker 3: So it was all of this stuff about I love crafting and no one knows that about you?
Speaker 1: Who cares?
Speaker 2: No one?
Speaker 5: Can?
Speaker 1: You knew that there was.
Speaker 4: A jam and she's changed the name from American Riviera Orchard to what's it called?
Speaker 3: As ever as ever, and it's like no one's been talking about Can I tell you that faux humility drives me cry?
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's what annoys me most about this video.
Speaker 4: The first three seconds she has to make a point of the fact Harry was filming her.
Speaker 2: Could you hear his voice?
Speaker 4: And you have to make a She has to make a deal about whether she knows she's if she's on camera or not, as if she's some really nice candid bird.
Speaker 2: Have a listen.
Speaker 1: She can't win, No, she can't, because.
Speaker 3: The Chrissy Swan Show, the Chrissy Swan Show, first, Chrissy's clique face. If you've logged onto the Internet at all today, any of the search engines you will see the story is about Kevin Spacey and our very own Australian actor Guy Pierre, who was interviewed about his previous involvement with Kevin Spacey. Obviously, Kevin Spacey's entered a world of pain with all sorts of allegations and truths and settlements and millions of dollars in payments.
Speaker 1: They worked together many many.
Speaker 3: Years ago, decades ago, on a film called La Confidential. I remember when it came out everyone's like, wow, Guy Piers, it's very very good. Yes, yeah, all of those sort of you know, creepy. Is it a David Lynch film? I feel like it's anyway, I could be speaking out of school, but it is a wonderful film and they starred in it together. And this is what Guy Peas had to say.
Speaker 6: He's quite an aggressive man and quite extremely charming and brillianta what he does, and you know, impressed, really impressive, et cetera. So he you know, he holds a room remarkably. But I was young and you know, susceptible, and he targeted me.
Speaker 3: No, it's from nineteen ninety seven. Wow, that's a huge allegation. You know that he was targeted. Kevin Spacey has a few words to say about that.
Speaker 7: I've now read the comments that you made about me, and while I would have preferred not to have to play this out in the media, you obviously have your own reasons for wanting to do exactly that, but you really want to know my responses?
Speaker 4: Grow up?
Speaker 7: Did you, also, by the way, tell the press that a year after we shot La Confidential, you flew to Savannah, Georgia while I was shooting Midnight in the Guard to Good and Evil just to spend time with me? Or does that not fit into the victim narrative you have going? So anyway, I apologize that I didn't get the message that you don't like spending time with.
Speaker 1: Me, So I was wrong about the Dave of Lynch.
Speaker 3: I think it's the Curtis Hansen film, and he was also responsible for the Hand that Rocks the Cradle. I've seen that everyone. I Oh, it's fabulous the film and the river. While what are your thoughts on this?
Speaker 4: It's interesting, I like, really love Guy Pierce's I wonder whether he had planned to make these comments because it was on like a Hollywood Reporter podcast, so I feel like he would have gone in knowing he was going to speak about this, Like I feel like, you think about this stuff.
Speaker 2: Interesting to do.
Speaker 4: It on a podcast Kevin Spacey's, I mean interesting if Guy Peace did go and spend time with him after.
Speaker 1: This, no doubt that happened. I have no doubt that happened.
Speaker 4: It just feels a bit I mean, you know, you obviously want to believe I believe Guy, but it's just an interesting way to go about it. I wouldn't have gone about it this way. But Kevin space is not a good dude.
Speaker 3: We know hundred percent he's a rotten rat.
Speaker 4: But does Guy really want everyone speculating and speaking about this now?
Speaker 3: It's funny his mouth got him into a bit of trouble recently because he also said recently on a podcast or an interview that the love of his life was his first wife. Yeah, and since he's been married to somebody else, and I don't know, it's an unusual thing to say, isn't it, Who is the love of your life? Well, it's clearly my first wife. Kate think he's interesting.
Speaker 4: Pierce needs to pop off the podcasts and save this for do you know what I think?
Speaker 3: I think if you have had dealings, as we probably both have in our time with questionable people, and particularly if justice has been served to those people, I feel like that's done. You don't need to add in your two cents worth. Justice has been served, the nature that the natural order has been restored. Kevin Spacey has literally paid the price for his indiscretions in a legal and formal way. And I think if I was Guy, I would have just said I enjoyed being on set that movie I would say something completely noncommittal and keep my nose clean.
Speaker 2: And keep Spacy out of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I think so, I appreciate Maybe, I mean, I don't know, maybe you get to a point in life where you do want to come forward about what happened to you. I just think if guy was there, he should have maybe done it on a different platform or in a different way.
Speaker 3: And if you're going to make allegations like that, I reckon like formalize them.
Speaker 2: Proper, proper Yeah, proper do good and proper do it proper life. Hey, we were going to talk about Nicole and Keifey, but.
Speaker 1: We've run out of time.
Speaker 3: Also, I tasked Tom Cassimento with giving me some information at the last clickbait, and you let me down what info?
Speaker 1: You were correct? She did get a kidney transplant from a friend because of her.
Speaker 3: Loopers, Selena Gomez a member. I said that there was something to do with her kid and then we just, you know, did we moved on to the next thing. So I was right about the kidneys. Spot on, mister Chrissy.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. She's not dead.
Speaker 2: She can clock off now though Wednesday's over see.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy swim Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to novopodcast dot com.
Speaker 3: Do you