Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, Melbourne, Jason Lauren start your morning the right way.
Speaker 3: Be great. This is Jason Lauren over one hundred.
Speaker 4: Well, good morning Melbourne, and welcome to your Monday morning. As always a few hiccups on a Monday. I seem to be all alone in the studio. Clint come in from the mothership in Sydney.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Lozzy, Good morning Clinty.
Speaker 4: It's our dream. It's just you and me, baby.
Speaker 3: That's so beautiful. What a feeling this is. Are you okay there by yourself?
Speaker 4: Look, I'm fine. You're up in Sydney because you are the busiest man in media as we well.
Speaker 2: Today the AFL is launching it's twenty twenty five season in the Harbor City. So I thought i'd get up here for No. One hundred and do my duty.
Speaker 4: Three sleeps to go, Clinty.
Speaker 2: There is a bit of a spanner though. Did you hear that at the top.
Speaker 3: Of the news.
Speaker 4: No, because we were having a panic because Jason wasn't here, so they were running around trying.
Speaker 1: To do that.
Speaker 4: I think big boys slept in, which I don't know why, because we all had a work function on Friday that we all went to except for him, so he should be fresh. He skipped the work function on Friday, hasn't rolled in on Monday. Will we ever see his face again?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 4: Who cares? Hey, let's talk about the footy. What's happened on.
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 2: There'll be drama when he rolls in the traffic?
Speaker 4: Traffic, bro, what's happened in the footy?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 4: So what's the issue?
Speaker 2: Tropical cyclone?
Speaker 3: Alfred?
Speaker 2: Now, cyclones and footy don't traditionally mix, but they might on Thursday.
Speaker 4: Well, tropical cyclone.
Speaker 3: Jason's just's nicested.
Speaker 4: He must have run because he's a bit.
Speaker 3: Path at the basketball last night.
Speaker 4: Okays, your seven year old was at the basketball last night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know he's still asleep.
Speaker 2: Morning morning, Jason, how are we?
Speaker 4: We're just discussing how you didn't make it on Friday.
Speaker 3: They didn't know how to turn the lights until I got it. Lauren's just sitting here in darkness. I quite liked it.
Speaker 4: Actually, it was way nicer than these floor.
Speaker 3: Everything blew out yesterday. I'm sorry, guys, I'm sorry I'm late yesterday. Yeah, it was it was a big afternoon nightish. Yeah, it was a two thirty game. But it really blew out the afternoon.
Speaker 4: Two thirty in the afternoon.
Speaker 2: He's been delayed ever since.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I've been catching chasing your tail at the airport. Well done to the Phoenix as well.
Speaker 2: Oh the Phoenix.
Speaker 3: Did you go to the basketball? Basketball mate?
Speaker 5: Were you in celebrity?
Speaker 4: Carried on and carried on with over people to get him tickets. He's complaining about it. No, no, no, I saw you the other day with MACI carrying on about that.
Speaker 3: I wasn't carrying on.
Speaker 4: You were, and you were trying to sneak out anyway.
Speaker 2: Did you stay to the end.
Speaker 3: Let's get into it. It is hard.
Speaker 4: Did you not even make the whole game? You're pathetic.
Speaker 3: I want to beat the traffic.
Speaker 2: You went home with you plastick clapper in your hand.
Speaker 4: You can't for free tickets and then leave early and then win his favorite player from the Phoenix.
Speaker 3: Oh, it'd be out of now Clinton.
Speaker 4: You're in Sydney. I must know. How is Marti grad? Did you go?
Speaker 3: Yes? It was. It was busy.
Speaker 2: Sydney was just absolutely rammed.
Speaker 4: It would have been behaving mart and Carlie Mino.
Speaker 3: What's your choice?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, sorry, I just describe it. I'll describe it in different ways every time we talk about it, but it was rammed.
Speaker 4: It would have been.
Speaker 2: Of course, there was Kyle Mino playing at Cutos Bank Arena again. No no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: I had a very very yes, Jason. There were strong rumors that Kyle might make it.
Speaker 4: Wasn't you just kept saying it. I don't think there was every strong rumors. You just kept saying it was Shay will turn up show on a bus, she will hosting after you just kept saying it, there wasn't.
Speaker 2: There was immense hope, There was immense hope within the Mardi Gras fraternity that she would that she would rock up. But she ended up sending some sort of a message from her yeah, on a big screen, like a pre recorded message to the telecast on the ABC.
Speaker 4: People who weren't there, who were watching from home.
Speaker 2: Jeez, I'd never experienced anything like it. Tens of thousands of people, very happy vibes.
Speaker 3: I went for a walk.
Speaker 2: I went for a walk before dinner and I thought I might just walk. I think it's Darlinghurst. Is it not lived up here before in Sydney? Just six quarter past six yep. So I went for a walk and wow, it was absolutely heaving and I took a left hand turn where I probably shouldn't have and I ended up on the parade route. Did you join in on the street? I'm like, why are these people lining the streets?
Speaker 3: Well done weekends?
Speaker 6: Today?
Speaker 2: On my float?
Speaker 4: I think you accidentally ended up there?
Speaker 3: Excuse me?
Speaker 4: How did I end up here?
Speaker 3: Can't climb that to get on the front.
Speaker 4: Melbourne Demon's speed I no.
Speaker 2: Gm you Google Maps speeder is just a bear of Butler's Chaps.
Speaker 4: Cli sat away in the Butler's Chaps thirteen twenty four, got saurs at Martigraph. It would have been so fun. I've done it twice. Not the parade, but I've been in Sydney for it and it is so much fun. It's just it's so festive and happier, and that's it's awesome.
Speaker 3: Did you go to the after party?
Speaker 4: It was Colin and I there.
Speaker 2: She wasn't choice of Varne went to the after party. Yes he did. Yeah, yeah, one of the after parties. I think there's numerous after parties. But I got up in the morning about five am to head into the Today Show. Yeah, get a cab, couldn't get a New bat Oh. No, everyone was trying to leave after parties.
Speaker 4: Because it was what's the biggest day? Saturday goes Friday, Saturday, Sunday, doesn't it yea, yeah, the parade Saturday.
Speaker 3: Parade Saturday, but then the after party really like I was Sunday.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 3: I was listening to Ricky, Lee, Tim and Joel the other day. They running through the schedule. In the past, Marcia Heines has done like a nine am gig, n am, nine am at the next morning.
Speaker 4: She would have had twelve hours sleep. She wasn't going through it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, big Marsha grebbin a little coffee on the way there. It shall then pull.
Speaker 7: It in here.
Speaker 4: I told you breakfast gigs are the thing. But I would say that that Martin Gras crew had not not working.
Speaker 3: Half of the thought it could have been client.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I've got to work on my float for next year because it was quite underwhelming this year.
Speaker 4: A float for one? Is there a channel nine? Is there an overflow?
Speaker 2: I think media sponsors. So there's a float is like I think I an opus float.
Speaker 4: We definitely need one next year.
Speaker 3: We must go.
Speaker 4: We must go the Bridgewater Collection from fair Haven Homes. It's not built for a single moment. It's built for all of them. Visit fair Haven homes still accommodate you, Jason Lawrence most memorable home.
Speaker 3: Okay, how this works is over the next week, you will hear a story a day. That story will be something that has happened to one of us.
Speaker 4: Could be me, could be Chase, could be Clint.
Speaker 3: Story in our homes might not be the home we're living in now. It might be what happened was when we were a kid.
Speaker 4: Might be a rental we had in our twenties.
Speaker 3: You got it if you can guess who the story belongs to you in a thousand dollars? All right, easy, all.
Speaker 4: Right, Ready, let's see today's story. Melbourne.
Speaker 8: We informed the real estate agency that we would not be renewing our lease. However, they failed to notify us that today were scheduling a tour for new tenants. As a result, we woke up with strangers in our home.
Speaker 3: Range in our home? Are you a strange?
Speaker 4: Whose house was that? Was it mine? Clint or Jason?
Speaker 3: Also? What's wrong with the guy reading it there?
Speaker 4: I don't know? Sounds all right? Let's go to Lisa and Richmond. Good morning, Good morning, guys, are we're good?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 4: Which one of us do you think was home with our roommates when a whole to a group of orientals came through?
Speaker 3: Was it Clint? He's never got anyone in his house, remember home.
Speaker 4: Let's move on, all right, let's go an East Brighton. Good morning. It wasn't he Clint? Good morning? Well, I'll have a punch and say it was Jay.
Speaker 3: You got it.
Speaker 4: I got its thousand bucks coming your way. It's that easy. Thank you so much. That's a nice way to start the week, isn't it.
Speaker 3: I was in the middle of changing one of our kids and I looked at it. There were these people swapped them away.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 3: I was just like, excuse me, like for a second. It took me a minute. I'm not home invasion. No, they've got a whole family. They're on a tour.
Speaker 4: You've got a clipboard, not a machine. It's not a home invasion.
Speaker 3: You've had this happen something similar in the past.
Speaker 4: We're telling that story then I was nude. Yes, that was one of my stories what happened in my house. But we'll take it off the roster. Oh, I mean, it's a bit similar to far more exciting than.
Speaker 3: Similar to tonight. What were you doing?
Speaker 4: You're in bed, in bed, neked asleep when a family came through.
Speaker 3: Do you give them a show accidentally? Do they run the house?
Speaker 4: We'll take it in mals for a reef.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of damage in this. No, fine, we'll fix it. We'll fix it.
Speaker 4: It's that easy, Melbourne. We'll be doing this every morning this week. An easy way to win one thousand dollars, nice and early.
Speaker 3: Well, good morning Melbourne. Yeah, trial games are done fretty underway from Thursday.
Speaker 4: Three sleeps to go and the AFL is back.
Speaker 3: Opening well with any with any luck. We've got cyclones mixed in there as well. What's a go, Clint? Will the game go a hit? We're opening round two point zero. Of course eight clubs involved ten having to wait another week. But for the Lines and the Cats, they've got this cloud part in the part hanging over their heads. Yeah, cyclone Alfred, which is expected to make landfall somewhere near Brisbane on Thursday, bringing with it. How about this one hundred and sixty kilometer in our wins? Wow, up to up to sixty it's been revised sixty millimeters of rain, so.
Speaker 4: And that's expected to hit Brisbane around Brisbell.
Speaker 3: The old Gabba have some bad luck, doesn't it. Remember the fire on the light tower during one of the matches.
Speaker 4: Which one had the black Where was the best that was?
Speaker 2: That one was gabbah.
Speaker 4: They were separate instances. The fire and the blackout ors the same one.
Speaker 2: The fire course. Yeah, so basically the AFL is working with I mean they're alert, they're not alarmed saying, but they're working on contingencies including both clubs have a bye in round three, so they might have to reschedule the match for round three.
Speaker 4: Safety first, I mean yeah, you also can't have a fan matching out there in.
Speaker 2: That Imagine kicking into a seventeen goal wind.
Speaker 4: I mean, Richmond could probably do with that player playing really kick it hard in those two quarters.
Speaker 3: I had a track look yesterday.
Speaker 2: He looked great. He looked really good. It was like the old Christian Petrarca as news. He picked up thirty three touches, looked happy. Clayton Oliver as well, he also plays in Melbourne, had a bit of a torrid couple of years.
Speaker 3: He was back to his best as well.
Speaker 4: So good. Maybe the back baby.
Speaker 3: Maybe they lost though maybe they're not.
Speaker 4: I still lost.
Speaker 3: I mean it's a trial. You're not there everything tracky match. Hey, I'll tell you what huge event happened here over the weekend. Did you see who played Marvel Stadium? Sixty thousand people? People? Trovo Green Day? God, I used to love these guys growing up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that takes you back, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: They play it? Did they play Time in Your Life? Sure? They must have in the sixteen thousand.
Speaker 4: That's their best song. Are we going to play it? Play it?
Speaker 3: I thought played timy life? But Brady the executive producer listen to him? He wow? I mean he wants American idiot.
Speaker 4: Oh that's a bit he six thirty.
Speaker 3: He's a South Melbourne idiot.
Speaker 4: Is that a bit hectic?
Speaker 3: People have listened to that song? Sorry?
Speaker 4: Yeah, people do listen to it at six thirty in the morning, though.
Speaker 3: A billion? How many? How many have listened to the Time of Your Life? Eight hundred million? Oh? Is that all?
Speaker 4: But I don't think they're listening to American idiot at six o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 3: That's the thing. We don't need a hectic song at this time of the morning. Do you want to hear a sample of American idiot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, do we know the word?
Speaker 3: I don't know. No, I don't think they do.
Speaker 4: Time of your life, be nice for it this time of the morning. Ah, yeah, that's what we need to ease into a Monday morning.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to Melbourne, Green Day. You've been overall, Brady, Can I take you to America?
Speaker 5: America?
Speaker 2: What absolute scenes drama are plenty in the White House, in the Oval Office at the weekend, it was something extraordinary, the like which I've never seen. Voladimir Zelenski, the visiting Ukrainian president, went there, you know, with the hope of striking a deal basically in regards to rich minerals that Ukraine have and a trade of minerals for the United States backing in a defense spend level. But he probably didn't expect the past sort of pylon, the ambush many people are describing it that came his way, and notably from JD. Vance, the Vice President, and of course Donald Trump.
Speaker 9: Don't tell us what we're going to feel. We're trying to solve a problem. Don't tell us what we're going to feel.
Speaker 6: I'm not telling you because you're in no position project that exactly.
Speaker 2: You have to be thankful you don't have the car. You're buried there.
Speaker 4: Your people at day tell you running soldier.
Speaker 6: And soldiers.
Speaker 3: It was really hard to watch, it was, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: Among the sort of threats. Donald Trump said that Zelenski was gambling with World War three, and many people you know, said that that was Trump CosIng up to Vladimir. Of all, people who would have been by the way at the Kremlin in Moscow grinning from Ida were watching what unfolded in the Oval Office. Just extraordinary scene. So since then, basically Vladimir Lensky has gone to Europe, gone to the UK where a lot of the European leaders have now given him a warm embrace, and it could become a battle of europe European ideologies against the United States, and that is that is a real game changer.
Speaker 3: Had all the media in the Oval Office watching, yeah, yeah, yeah, they're all there.
Speaker 4: There was some weird commentary then around also why he dresses like that and why he doesn't wear a suit. It was it was hard to watch.
Speaker 3: It wasn't awkward.
Speaker 4: It wasn't like the meat and Greek that you expect to see in those press conferences at the over office where they smile through a gritted teeth and shaking.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking it.
Speaker 2: Sometimes they trade presents.
Speaker 4: Ugbot We always Why do we always take ug boots? It's so embarrassing.
Speaker 3: Something better.
Speaker 2: It's better than Tim TAM's.
Speaker 3: No, I'd prefer the imagine walking with a giant. The giant.
Speaker 4: They're not Australian, the Swiss.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the giant novelty. Might we could put the name on it? Donald Donald?
Speaker 4: He look, it wasn't exactly the warmest meat and greet. Was it expected to go that way or not quite with that?
Speaker 2: One certainly didn't think so. But but and here's Trump, he said. He said something along the lines of, well, every day and my presidency is going to be like watching reality television.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he did say. He was like, this is going to make the great TV.
Speaker 2: And is you know, the president of the pre world?
Speaker 4: Oh God, Although I reckon there would have been plenty other meet greats in the world that went like that, like meeting in laws sometimes, job interviews, job interview someone when you're awkward and you don't know what to do, you can't look away, yeah, or when you yep, thirteen, meeting your colleagues first day or first at school.
Speaker 3: Not great with names. No, thirteen twenty fourteen is our number. Let's stop meetings gone wrong, like what I said, job interview dates, meeting.
Speaker 4: In, the parents meeting the in laws the parent What about the two sets of parents meeting? I'll never think always awkward.
Speaker 3: My first Christmas at a at a girl I was seeing family home. I took something nice for the dad because he was hosting. Yeah, And then when we got in the car afterwards, I know I had my nose out of joint and she said what's wrong? And I said, Oh, your dad didn't seem very thankful. Like it was a very expensive bottle of scotch I got that went to Johnny Blue. He was a reformed alcoholic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, bag gift.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't you give me the heads? Yeah? Wouldn't you say?
Speaker 4: Hey, surely she knew. Sure You didn't discuss with her what the gift was before?
Speaker 3: No, just sport it allou The first.
Speaker 4: Time Paul came to my family Christmas.
Speaker 2: Darryl, let's knock the tough off it what I thought the whole.
Speaker 3: Time, I'm like, we're going to open that because other always want to try it, and I'm never gonna buy my.
Speaker 4: Probably got a whole lot of back school. Paul came to my family Christmas for the first time, and he asked for an antihistamy and I was like, Oh, he's a big boy, I'll give him two. And I gave him two sleeping tablets by accident, and I fell asleep at the table at christ and my step brothers were like two new boyfriends or hoot logs. I reckon they I was like kicking him under the table.
Speaker 3: Number of people that would be loving falling asleep around there.
Speaker 4: In laws Christmas.
Speaker 3: Hey, we're gonna turn it dollar cogn voucher up for grabs this morning. Cogan helps you get what you want for less Cogan dot com. Now that is clicking awesome. Thirteen twenty four ten. When did the meeting not go well? Job at of you meeting the parents or a date? It was call it nover. We are talking meetings gone wrong.
Speaker 4: Meetings didn't quite go to plan. Maybe the maybe the greeting was a little frosty, Maybe the whole thing was a little frosty.
Speaker 3: Clent watched this reaction. I know, I'll get it. Remember our first meeting.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, that was awkward.
Speaker 3: Oh we met in the hotel room. Yeah, but also because of the secumstance, wasn't it COVID?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, But just so you know, I wasn't across any of the plans. Jason already worked for that business, so he was across it. So that's on you.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I I.
Speaker 4: I who was asked to turn up for a min eating and I was like, Okay, I'll go meet him next minute. I'm sitting on a bed in a hotel room with three strange men. True or false?
Speaker 3: False? There were two strange men.
Speaker 4: There was three. Someone had set up all the equipment for that sounds how did you go dressed?
Speaker 9: Me?
Speaker 2: Did you wear like a suit for a job interview?
Speaker 4: I was not in a suit.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: Also, at the time I was introduced to the company, I was introduced as completely the wrong person.
Speaker 3: Business, not this company, the other one.
Speaker 4: Business.
Speaker 2: Please welcome breakfast host.
Speaker 4: They said the wrong name. They also said, when we're looking for a host with jas we walked through all of these names and one by one they were all unavailable, and then we landed on this girl. And then they said the wrong name, and I was like, is this a stitch up? This is a joke.
Speaker 3: Are the cameras, Yeah, the signs were there.
Speaker 4: It's going very well from the beginning.
Speaker 3: So we are to all go and meetings gone wrong. Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number to join us on the air.
Speaker 4: Kelsey and Mary Warren, good morning, Good morning. Did something happen to you or you're actually putting one off?
Speaker 7: Oh not quite so I called because I was driving my partner to work and we heard your question. And we've been together nearly five years and our parents haven't.
Speaker 4: Met yet, the two sets of parents meeting his orbit. Have you met your partner's parents and vice versa.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, yes, So.
Speaker 7: I live with his mom, him and his mum at the moment, just because of the cost of living crisis, you guys know. Yeah, but yeah, look, I think through COVID it just didn't happen. And then we kind of figured out that both our families are a little bit dusts and we're just putting it off.
Speaker 4: For a bit. Now you got to do it and just watch the firelest just sit back and watch.
Speaker 7: I just I don't know if I could handle it. My dad's got a tooth missing. My mum believed huntsman's belong inside the house. And I don't want to give too much information on my of my partner's parents in case they're listening.
Speaker 4: So you think your family's the problem is kind of book.
Speaker 7: My My family were a little bit crazy.
Speaker 4: But there's nothing wrong with having a missing tooth. But there is something wrong with believing huntsman's live in the house. That's not for me.
Speaker 7: Can you believe it? She names them?
Speaker 4: She have like a spider sanctuary going on in there? What are they called?
Speaker 7: A little bit? Harold Herbert Hermione hate names for huntsmen?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Where they live? Can I ask, sorry, where do they live the huntsman? No? I mean like the live in Melbourne? Or are they in the books? Or where does your family?
Speaker 7: We're all in Melbourne, yeah, but Barrick married all over the shop?
Speaker 3: Have your parents or is your mum? Like when she finds the dead huntsman, does she do that thing where you didn't in school where you pin their legs to like a little ball? Do that? What do you mean like an insect display?
Speaker 4: Like she's got the Melbourne Museum and Marry Warrant behind glass? I p Hermione, do you pin the legs. I've never heard that, and you're you would have talked to them you have done.
Speaker 3: I didn't let you pin them to a board?
Speaker 4: What their legs?
Speaker 3: If you're just joining us, just particular point, I'm talking about huntsman spiders or insects, but like yeah, like so if you do a display, you pin their legs up.
Speaker 4: Who's doing a display of dead Huntsman's people?
Speaker 3: Do it? They You're a great ambassador for the you're at.
Speaker 4: The Melbourne Museum. No, no one scored full of.
Speaker 2: No, we didn't do it.
Speaker 3: We used to pick every insects. Well, good morning Melbourne. Just go on four past seven. Oscars are on today.
Speaker 4: Well I think they kick off at about ten am time. Yeah, the Oscars is the big one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like Golden Glows incorporates the television.
Speaker 3: Then you know, Ricky, you raised only gets on the beers and hosts. Its loose and fun. I'm like the Oscars, it's a bit stuck up and you.
Speaker 4: Just hate everything today.
Speaker 3: The globes. Globes are fun.
Speaker 4: If Clint didn't just say that, you wouldn't have said that.
Speaker 3: Well, it was definitely not going to say the SAgs that looks like a boring.
Speaker 2: Screw Right now, I think they're about to arrive on.
Speaker 3: The red car.
Speaker 4: The show starts at ten am.
Speaker 2: Keep your eyes peeled. What's going to be the accessory or the fashion statement of the year, Lauren?
Speaker 3: What people?
Speaker 4: I think? I think we'll see a lot of quite classic like blacks, like beautiful black gowns and white gowns, and like solid good.
Speaker 3: Smise handbag for snacks because it's a long night. A lot of it's a roll X room sorry.
Speaker 4: Roll Ex like sponsored the green room.
Speaker 3: We must go.
Speaker 4: I wondering if they all get a roller for being in there? You know, going to be the big winners?
Speaker 3: Said, I've always wanted Millia Perez. What movie?
Speaker 4: That's the Selena Gomez Amelia Press it's nominated for It's got the most amount of nomination.
Speaker 2: What about our mate Timothy?
Speaker 4: I love him.
Speaker 2: I love saying that name.
Speaker 3: Mission impossible get around? Oh not this year? Stiff shame Sorry.
Speaker 4: Tom, neither did conn Air.
Speaker 5: Ah.
Speaker 3: I've always wanted to. I've always wanted to hang out at In and out Burger down the road. Yeah, the theater. If you get all the celebs gone with.
Speaker 4: That one that has the you know the train it's in West It's like an old old train cut in West Hollywood. That's like twenty four hours. They pop in there too.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's where we need to think.
Speaker 4: Mel's diners off on the nose. That people don't go there as much anymore. They're on the train or to the in and out.
Speaker 3: Hey, we'll have the wrap on the Oscars tomorrow. I just don't think it's as interesting after the will Smith SmackDown. It's been pretty bland since then, hasn't it. Wow, the bar was set quite high.
Speaker 4: Remember that none of us were sure if it was set up or not. Remember, like a part of the act. Yeah, still part of it.
Speaker 3: It's just like I always feel a bit weird watching him in movies now. Yeah, it's definitely had an effect, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Well I saw him doing some film clip or concert the other day where he was macking on with someone on the stage that wasn't his wife.
Speaker 3: Really, Yes, Hey, speaking of the Oscars, I know you are right across all the movies, and coming up next, we are going to test out your music knowledge movie knowledge. I love this game. We'll play it after Rose. Oh god, this put a bit of tension amongst the team. But what's happened. We might be doing a live sacking on the air coming on in the next ten minutes.
Speaker 4: We've got an intern today.
Speaker 3: Someone might we might be letting someone go. I don't know if we're supposed to do this publicly or it's behind the scenes. Things go now.
Speaker 4: Bosses will be scrambling, what are they up to? What are they doing?
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, Clint, you will not leaving.
Speaker 4: We're having a family meeting.
Speaker 3: Family meeting potentially that's triggering. We're going to do that in the next couple of minutes. First, though, we have been talking Oscars and today the day I know when's Oscars Today?
Speaker 4: Today is the Oscars today. Today the nominations for the Best Picture. Amelia Pere is a complete unknown conclave. Nickel boys, I'm still here. Apparently Substance. Has anyone watched?
Speaker 3: You need to be honest, Substance to watch?
Speaker 4: It? Can't?
Speaker 3: Is that there?
Speaker 4: She might win? No, Best Actress?
Speaker 3: Are you serious? She won?
Speaker 2: She won the Golden Globe and the sag really yeah, yeah, yeah, she's She's read. Is also very popular about Amora Anora, Anora close.
Speaker 1: They're on.
Speaker 2: They're a very good.
Speaker 4: Best Picture nominated nominees.
Speaker 3: Jurassic the latest Jurassic World movie, but the.
Speaker 4: Best actress Demi Moore in the substance Again, honestly, it is Charlos Sophia Guess Gone Familiar, Perez hey Loo and Cynthia Rivo for Wicked.
Speaker 3: She'll get it. I know you're right across all the famous movies that we grew up with, Will.
Speaker 4: You'll Be Placed? And I have not seen one of those films, which is nominated for Best Pictures.
Speaker 3: What about Wicked?
Speaker 4: I haven't seen it, seen the music.
Speaker 3: It's basically the same premise.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen the film.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing.
Speaker 4: I am too many promo interviews, and.
Speaker 3: I was like, no, I'm constantly surprised about the amount of big blockbuster movies you've never watched in your life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I've seen conn Air, guys, Yeah, greatest movie of all time.
Speaker 3: It is a great movie. I'll give you that. Have you seen Air Force one? Get Off My Plane? I don't think it's better. I think it's better than Connair. Yeah. Nah, I was watching watching Conne with the kids the other day. It's quite a colorful movie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not a kid's movie.
Speaker 3: Probably peaked early with that one. Okay, I'm gonna play you famous movie grabs. You tell me what movies they are from?
Speaker 1: What era?
Speaker 3: Are we talking movies we grew up with? I can't carry it for you, but I can't carry you?
Speaker 4: Is that the one with the flying dog?
Speaker 3: That's never?
Speaker 2: Is not verifying that feeling?
Speaker 3: I know? I used to cross the street every time I see a little white Maltese for years?
Speaker 4: What what? What played? Again?
Speaker 5: I can't carry it for you.
Speaker 3: But I can't carry you? Is that something? Is that?
Speaker 4: No idea?
Speaker 3: Is that Lord of the Ring? Yes, yes, yes, I thought so.
Speaker 4: Lord of the Rings, Lord of the Rings of.
Speaker 3: Harry Potter, guy all that.
Speaker 4: I'm not Lord of the Ring.
Speaker 3: I'm the same.
Speaker 4: The books were too big for me.
Speaker 3: Give me the audio audio version, all right? Next one?
Speaker 4: Did you read?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 4: Did you read them? Or watch the movies?
Speaker 3: Clint, I'll watch the movies. He would have done.
Speaker 9: Both against I don't know we started Robert, they're just fire Strogan gun.
Speaker 3: This one's a bit newer.
Speaker 4: I've seen this, have you? I have?
Speaker 3: And it's called.
Speaker 4: Play it again.
Speaker 9: Against them? Serious? Unless we started Robert, they just fired gun?
Speaker 4: Has it got? Cillian Murphy in I do not know who that is. Okay, what is it?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 4: But I think i've seen it.
Speaker 3: Take your guess.
Speaker 4: I can picture it.
Speaker 3: What's it about the war?
Speaker 2: Shall I give you a clue? Because I know what it is? Because it goes for seven hours? That there's your clue. Yeah, with Matt Darren won a lot of awards just last year, I believe.
Speaker 4: Yes, starts with Hoppenheimer, with Matt David and Cilia Murphy.
Speaker 3: There you go, Billian.
Speaker 4: No, No, they're all shaking head all right?
Speaker 3: Last one?
Speaker 4: Wait, who's in it?
Speaker 3: Does that matter?
Speaker 4: I watched it on a plane. It's the only time I had seven hours to sit still. It's good, very heavy.
Speaker 3: Okay, thanks Richard Wilkins. All right, last one. Then they may take our life, but take.
Speaker 4: Brave heart, brave heart, brave heart you have. Yes, Oh, it is Matt Damon and not Sillyan Murphy. It's Killian Murphy. No, how the irishman would know Killian.
Speaker 3: I don't know either of them.
Speaker 4: You don't know Matt Damon or Killian.
Speaker 3: I know Matt Damon on the show. I don't know, Yes, you do.
Speaker 4: He's like magnificent looking, he's like one of the most beautiful looking men you've ever seen, like very and Robert Downey Jr.
Speaker 3: Is in it also, he's a good looking lad.
Speaker 4: He's very like quiet and introverted and an incredible actor. I've seen two of.
Speaker 2: The three Bailly Killy and I'm told Killian it is just he's.
Speaker 3: A massive podcast being here reach out. Just go on quarter past seven on nov. You are on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here as well. We're doing it thanks to shell Ready Express. I love going past Albert Park this time.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, it is blocked for traffic. You can no longer drive it, and I don't know can you still ride your bike? I saw some people ride.
Speaker 2: You can run around as well, Jason.
Speaker 3: Take the electric bike.
Speaker 4: Down and it is so cool riding around the Grand Prix track. I did it once on a bike. It was awesome.
Speaker 3: Done that is me to do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's really cool.
Speaker 3: Not today, maybe though, you might be.
Speaker 4: Banned, Jason, because there is a new rule which our very own fan favorite, my favorite Oscar Prstree is blowing up about in Formula one. You've watched Drive to Survive, you know how you get You can access the commentary between the drivers and the teams and you hear them talking to one another. Well, there's been a few too many swear words, so Formula one drivers can now Cotton Assi fines swearing over the radio and using obscene language. Jace, what do you think would be a reasonable punishment? You're driving an F one car, you're in the heat of the moment, you're talking to your team, you accidentally drop an F bomb. What do you think would be reasonable A fine?
Speaker 3: Cut your aircon for a minute.
Speaker 4: No, it's a it's a financial fine.
Speaker 3: Thousand bucks, thousand.
Speaker 4: Sixty six thousand, eight hundred and ninety six dollars fine for a first offense, one hundred and thirty three thousand and two hundred and sixty eight for a second and third infringement in a two year period.
Speaker 3: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: So this morning, we've been keeping your telly. Now by six thirty six, six twenty seven, actually, Jason dropped ten F bombs, which you'd bring you to a six hundred thousand dollar fine in the first twenty seven minutes of the show. By the time we went to the last ad break, you were sitting on twenty three swear words, which is a one point five million dollar fine, and within that ad break you dropped three f bombs about the type of muffin gen Z shows to order, so that's another three. So that's another two hundred. So you're sitting on about a one point seven million dollar fine and we are one hour and twenty four minutes into today's show. I can't afford themff, you can't afford the f and muffin, that's for sure. What about that?
Speaker 3: That's terrible that I didn't even realize I'm doing that.
Speaker 4: So fine A harsh, right, Oscar Piastre, who I love, And it's such an Australian thing because Ossie is we swear a lot, right, So he's the one who's blown up about it, which I quite like.
Speaker 2: He's quite mild madden, though behind the wheel.
Speaker 4: He is, and he said, I think the fines are quite harsh. It's something that we would like to discuss with the FIA, but I think at the same time they can't be expecting. It's to say absolutely nothing when in the car, we're full of adrenaline. We're first and foremost speaking to our team. We're not trying to speak public.
Speaker 3: Eatically, right. I just feel like that's their little safe space. They're on the two ways.
Speaker 4: Like just keep in mind Max for SAP and pocketed one hundred and twenty million dollars as a salary last year and three hundred and twenty two million dollars worth of endorsement, so twenty grand show.
Speaker 2: He's one of the more potty mouth drivers though, Max fresh up.
Speaker 3: And they're in the car themselves too, so they can't even do that thing where you know, the speak camera and you stay with your partner driving.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean you and the car, Clint, I've driven with you. You're a liability whoa because you try and do fifteen things at once. You'd decided to swipe carmera.
Speaker 3: And wouldn't you want to fifteen?
Speaker 4: These guys are racing up to three hundred and seventy kilometers an hour. I'd be swearing too.
Speaker 3: And they were blown up at the basketball last night. Actually, hey the players.
Speaker 4: Look at Jase. He's gone to one sporting event, mention it sixteen times this morning. Look at me. I'm a sporty dad. I'm getting out about in Melbourne. You got the basketball? Did you wait watch it till the end?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 4: What time did you leave the basketball where you got free tickets and decided to bail early. No, I decide to Did you get there for the start of the game.
Speaker 3: Yes, because there was a prefunction.
Speaker 4: I got your free free you have free sausage rolls and your free part advice, And then toddled home.
Speaker 3: Who was playing the Phoenix against and Hillo Wara? Yes, Hawks, and the series is NBL Wills Level semi final game semi finals. Thank you.
Speaker 4: Just before we get We've got more tickets to the Formula and Grand Prix tomorrow as well, So make sure you listen if you want to go and see how many f bombs they drop the track. There's a lot over locked it.
Speaker 3: There's more in here though, just go on twenty seven past seven. I was wondering what you're doing, sill a little tally over there.
Speaker 4: I continue to telly for the rest of the show. I don't worry.
Speaker 3: Coming up at eight o'clock this morning, your chance to win five thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: I've already given away one thousand this morning at ten past six.
Speaker 3: Easy bunny, What a way to start show. Got another grand in six o'clock tomorrow morning as well. So if you listen to the shirt, nice and early you walk away with cash.
Speaker 4: Easy peasy that one too.
Speaker 3: Guys. What did you do at school for work experience or an internship? Where'd you guys go?
Speaker 4: Would you believe? I did my year ten internship at Channel nine and then I stayed there.
Speaker 3: See I was like that with David Jones, Like I went in and then I just stayed there and I got hours and just started working.
Speaker 4: I didn't actually say that was in New ten and then I got my first job three years later.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I've seen your first Postcards episode.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I felt.
Speaker 3: CD watching it. Springs or something. Yeah, she was in like this corner eighty spa bar.
Speaker 4: It was a lavender farm.
Speaker 3: You look speaking like this, I sound.
Speaker 10: Like you.
Speaker 3: Sure drive from Melbourne CBD. I'm like, this is uncomfortable watching this.
Speaker 4: You remember I said it's a lavender farm where you can make lavender ice cream. Because I'm filming Postcards tomorrow, it's my first show back this year and it's my eighteenth year on that show.
Speaker 3: You should go back to the lavender first.
Speaker 4: I'm really old. Do you think it's still yes, gole. It was called Serendipity Leavender far oh let's have a look.
Speaker 3: I'm good, I'm busy that day. Hey, we're coming up next. We have an intern starting with us today and it's someone we all know. However, she's already half an hour late for the job, so before she even starts, she.
Speaker 4: Actually gave herself. We didn't even hire her. No, she asked for the job. We said yeah, maybe, she said, well, I'm coming.
Speaker 3: She's also coming in half an hour late. Long weekend coming up too.
Speaker 4: I just told you that that this weekend.
Speaker 3: What's a long weekend?
Speaker 4: Monday's labor day?
Speaker 3: Labor day? Does Monday stop us?
Speaker 4: Chase is furious because his kids got Thursday Friday last week, so he's like, they had a long weekend. They should have to go to school on Monday, and you should get the whole day.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Lauren. We finally agree. Hey, coming up your chance to win five thousand dollars. Now, before we get to that, we love goggle Box. We do had Keith and Lee in the other week, and we also love Anastasia from goggle Box.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we caught up with her the other day. Actually, she's a crazy she's one of my people. She's a Greek lady.
Speaker 3: She really is and your people family? What are you one tenth Greek?
Speaker 2: Let's get the family tree out?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you back out or concrete?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so Greek heritage.
Speaker 3: We're chatting with Anastagia and we're like, because she just rang us out the blue, rings out the blue, and we're like, you ring for Formula one tickets? No, no, no, it wasn't that.
Speaker 7: I don't want tickets to the Grand Prix. I don't care about the Grand Prix.
Speaker 3: Okay, aout.
Speaker 7: I want to be on the show with you once a week, every Monday.
Speaker 3: Are you actually dictating the daytime? Let's get you in next week from me.
Speaker 4: You put you on work experience?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 4: So she was supposed to be on work experience last week.
Speaker 3: She didn't come. She didn't turn up for day one, so it was strike one.
Speaker 4: So last night we get a text saying, guys, I'm on for work experience. You're supposed to be here at seven. It's seven forty one. She's forty one minutes late for her second day on the job after she didn't turn Is she here it?
Speaker 3: Do we have any so?
Speaker 4: Do we have this station? She comes quick running into don't run no, don't run.
Speaker 3: She is come in. We can't eat through the sees.
Speaker 4: She comes out of stay Jane the flesh sis, Hello.
Speaker 3: Doe, come as yazue? Yes, Sue, yes, sir yes.
Speaker 4: So to the microphone, Dali mena, good morning.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 4: No, she didn't swear.
Speaker 1: I can't get up on this.
Speaker 4: How are you welcome?
Speaker 1: This is exciting.
Speaker 4: Welcome to Jason Lauren, our intern for the day. You've missed the first hour and forty one minutes.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 6: Actually, if I knew, I would have been here. They told me to come after any time after seven.
Speaker 3: Any time after seven. Ye, that's on.
Speaker 6: Then that's that means now I get another chance to come from six o'clock in the morning next Monday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well you have to pass probations. Okay, all right, you're going to be our intent. So what are you going to do today? You're going to answer the phones to the callers. Oh will you do that too?
Speaker 1: I suppose.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I bought your cakes to by the way from Manila.
Speaker 2: Stop it so I'm the one day I'm out of the.
Speaker 4: Lint in Sydney.
Speaker 1: He's sorry, clean.
Speaker 2: Though, that's you know what you should be able to do the news.
Speaker 1: The news.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we read you're reading the news? Yeah at eight thirty?
Speaker 1: How do I do that?
Speaker 4: And Stasia? What have you bought here?
Speaker 2: If I can do it, anyone can do it.
Speaker 6: Uh okay, okay, that's bucklover lover And what's that.
Speaker 1: It's it's a custard in pillow pastry.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh. Well guess what my diet finished on Fridays. Let's go a quain And.
Speaker 1: There's another one in there that you haven't seen that.
Speaker 3: We love you on goggle Box.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: What's your full time job? What industry are you in? What do you do?
Speaker 1: Okay, you don't know. I do a lot. Look at the moment I work for.
Speaker 3: Look at those trees.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I have just open the treats box.
Speaker 3: I some treats.
Speaker 1: I work for sunk Corp Insurance.
Speaker 6: Really yet Tuesday to Friday right in the claims department. But I got that job because in between filming goggle Box, I was bored, yeah right right, nothing to do, and I thought I've got to do something, and I wanted to find a job where I can work from home.
Speaker 3: So when people ring and they get you on the little headset, do they have a recognize and go, you sound like a bird from goggle Box.
Speaker 6: On the last Tuesday, I went to work for the first time because I've had an operation, right, And when I finished with the layer says, excuse me, sorry that I'm going to ask you this, And she says, but you really sound like that girl from goggle Box.
Speaker 1: I see, yeah, because he is me.
Speaker 3: She does.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, my god, I'd be I'd be starstruck.
Speaker 3: Two, you're flattered and then you just approved her claim.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I don't approve. What was sher cloi? I kind of I can't even remember.
Speaker 6: But there's a few that have recognized me yet. One made a bit with her husband. He said he kept she keept saying, oh bitch at that's down the stage, and he ended up asking.
Speaker 4: You do have a very distinctive voice. I would recognize it, I reckon.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Everyone says that.
Speaker 3: How's the family with you on goggle Box? They ever get embarrassed?
Speaker 4: My well, they don't watch it for starting it sounds like my family and this show. Shout out to mum or who I'm sure he is.
Speaker 1: Up and my daughters here. You're can ask.
Speaker 6: What they say is that if anyone asks when they say, oh, you know my mum, we see her every day.
Speaker 1: We don't need to watch her on TV.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's what our family say.
Speaker 1: I know what they say.
Speaker 3: About I know Keith and Lee when they are in who I think is our spiritual animals? There there aures in like five years. Lee was saying, how you know sometimes she bags out of TV show. It's awkward? Said you know, Peter Hell, you had beef with her because she bagged out one of his shows. Have you ever ran into a TV star after you've bagged out? Because you're pretty colorful on that very.
Speaker 6: I don't think so, but I reckon If I ever saw Pete Evans, I better start running because I used to, you know, when he was on m k R and he took his teeth Anastasia.
Speaker 2: Where do you sit on Weekend Today? A strong, strong TV show?
Speaker 1: Where do I sit on a strong TV show today?
Speaker 4: Do you ever watch the Weekend Today Show?
Speaker 1: I do? Actually sometimes not all the time, but I do.
Speaker 2: Why your thoughts?
Speaker 4: Do you know Clint hosts it?
Speaker 1: Clint get clinketon Away?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, run Away?
Speaker 3: You didn't even recognize Yeah Clin.
Speaker 1: Clint that went to the Olympics.
Speaker 6: Yes, the one that sits with them with my mate. What's his name on Channel's nine news, Tom Kitchener, Tom Steine, Tom Clint two. Yeah, I've heard him on the radio, like I hear him clink clink, clin yeah clean.
Speaker 4: It's not Clin down away, but I like I like that name.
Speaker 1: Done away, stand away, stand away. I thought it was down away.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 2: You can just call me clan in Greek.
Speaker 1: It's clean clean.
Speaker 3: I'll try that, but I'll be canceled. Be careful in a coffee.
Speaker 4: Gup, well, Clint down away. It reads the news here as well, and at eight thirty you're going to be reading the news to him. Are you happy to just read it live or would you like to practice?
Speaker 10: Or no?
Speaker 1: I'll be fine if I marked up all well.
Speaker 3: The news is found guilty. No, that's not as well.
Speaker 4: It is a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: You've got a great job.
Speaker 4: God depends how you ask them. What day of the week.
Speaker 3: Here Anastasia from goggle Boxes with us this morning. She is our new intern here at nov so you might get her on the phones. Otherwise she'll have your latest in news coming up with It doesn't.
Speaker 4: Matter if she gets her wrong though, He it's just.
Speaker 3: Gone thirteen away. Actually she can read the five K question today she can. Do you want to give away some money on the show?
Speaker 1: I hope?
Speaker 3: So you got money or you want to use ours?
Speaker 1: I think I'll use yours.
Speaker 3: Okay, morning Melbourne, you're on the air with Jase and Lauren Clint here as well. We're doing your thanks to she already express our intern Anastasia from goggle Box. We'll be back at eight o'clock this morning with today's five K question. Yes, she's just currently practicing at the moment. Guys had a little outing yesterday we heard.
Speaker 4: No, you haven't stopped talking about it.
Speaker 3: I've mentioned it once or twice. No, sorry, I'm supporting local clubs.
Speaker 4: You got free tickets to the basketball. You didn't support it all, and you went because you got free party pies in the function.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're making it sound like you're played.
Speaker 4: He's making it sound like he bought a membership and actually supported the players. Isn't England?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: How many times do you think he's mentioned this morning that he went to the basketball. Keep in mind he turned up late to the show with the excuse I went to the basketball. YaST not even it was a lunchtime game that he missed the start of it.
Speaker 3: Went to be quite late anyway, with the meal prep Phoenix was prepared for you. Yes, it doesn't matter. Phoenix got up nice wins.
Speaker 4: A Melbourne Phoenix Melbourne Melbourne call it. I'm a Melbourne United girl.
Speaker 3: You I'm a Phoenix boy because they.
Speaker 4: Gave you free tickets. Any way, did you buy jersey.
Speaker 3: So hat you look good in a jersey?
Speaker 4: Did you get any merch? I'm not a single giant foam finger.
Speaker 3: But they give those clapping hands.
Speaker 4: He hated it. He hated the whole explorin. It was too noisy. There were too many people on the microphone. The music was too loud. Oh, the guy on the clappers were irritating.
Speaker 3: They need to remove that microphone from him. The whole match looks go do friends, Jimmy mate, chill and.
Speaker 4: Watch the gymnastics or something quieter in.
Speaker 3: The future because they don't have a bar, or the tennis.
Speaker 4: But you can't go to the tennis because the tennis is too quiet. It's too quiet. There's not enough atmaals during the game.
Speaker 2: Please tell me, because they play games as well with people in the crowd. Did they invite you to have a shot at halftime.
Speaker 4: Did you and Luke get on kiss cap?
Speaker 3: There was a situation involving the big screen. We on kiss cap they have so at the quart of time they did fan cam right where they don't actually use the cameras in the stadium. What they do is they get everyone to scan a QR code on the big screen and then that activates the camera on your phone and they just start live streaming people's phones. Oh, that's called the only traumble warps the issue. Well, you have to like you have to scare the Hudson, my eight year old at asks in my phone earlier.
Speaker 4: Well there's your first mistake.
Speaker 3: I know. And I didn't even know what he was doing. I just assumed he was bored, so I was like, yeah, here's my phone. Do whatever you wanted.
Speaker 4: At the Phoenix with all that excitement anyway, I don't think you're a sporting event type of family.
Speaker 3: I had to run to the bathroom and I said, Hudson, give me my phone back quickly in case Mom needs to ring me when I'm out.
Speaker 4: You're not on sam cam doing awa, are you?
Speaker 3: I was that.
Speaker 4: Why were you on your phone while you're doing a wiz? Why did you have your phone open?
Speaker 2: That's what an activated.
Speaker 3: That's what blokes do.
Speaker 4: What you're on your phone while you're doing a Wii camera on? Well, no, that's creepy, teaky to have your camera on in a men's toilet.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I was like, no one was there be I was over in the corner one and I was just killing.
Speaker 4: Are you guys playing on your phone while you're doing a wiz? Is that normal?
Speaker 3: Was it? Was it a trough or a now it was like a standalone and you know how they have that little petition in between exactly. So I was bored so standing there and I just unlocked my phone as soon as I unlocked it, you know, like when you're waiting to get led into a zoom meeting. You can see the square and you look like in the.
Speaker 4: Camera, which camera was on the front camera or the camera straight up your double? Well that's ugly, but that's better than.
Speaker 7: What I.
Speaker 3: And like it took a second to drop, like what's happening? And I'm like, oh Jesus, he's locked in the fan camp.
Speaker 4: Oh thank god.
Speaker 3: I shut my phone down so fast.
Speaker 4: I don't know about being on your phone while you're at the urinal?
Speaker 3: Did you get stage front?
Speaker 4: How long does it take to get bored? Do you wing like a horse? You're bored? Isn't it like a twenty second job?
Speaker 3: Sometimes can blow it? Ante he's over a minute.
Speaker 2: Sometimes yeah, he's had all that power aid in sweet of course.
Speaker 4: Over a minute.
Speaker 3: Sometimes yes, wow, not a minute? A minute?
Speaker 2: No, that's too long.
Speaker 3: Like you get through a couple of Instagram I.
Speaker 4: Tell you to record it all go one time, but someone else tried that already.
Speaker 3: Wasn't that It is right on eight o'clock? Coming up next, let's upload some money thanks to the tickets again. I had a wonderful time. Good Man of Melbourne just got eight past eight. Haying the lead up to footy season beginning. We are going to be having a different team in every day.
Speaker 4: I know a player from every team here in Melbourne. We've all got gifts for the fans.
Speaker 3: Memberships, your chance to win memberships and hear from your favorite clubs. Coming up in a second. First though, we have a work experienced girl in the house. We do anastagia from goggle Box. Good morning, good morning, all right?
Speaker 4: Did you feel do you feel like half naked without faith. You're just Anastasia today, not Anastasia fa. Yeah, how do you and.
Speaker 3: Fain know each other? Fabing the other girls on goggle Box with your recliners.
Speaker 6: We met it at a nightclub about of course, I always say, we hate to chart me up.
Speaker 1: No, it was Silk.
Speaker 6: Road, Silk Grown many many years. That was in Colin Street on the city and we had mutual friends there.
Speaker 4: Right who partied harder your fae?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that night I crawled out of it.
Speaker 3: Shout out to your daughter who's watching mum in the studio this morning. All right, Now, how this works is we are about to give someone the chance to win some money.
Speaker 4: Let's go to the phone, Mary Anne William's landing, Good morning.
Speaker 7: Good morning everyone.
Speaker 1: Hello, good morning, Marianne.
Speaker 3: I believe you want to go a medium question for five hundred this morning. Let's do it five hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: All right, We've got our guest quiz master here this morning. It is Anastasia from goggle Box. Anastasia, you were going to ask question in a moment, Marianne, You're going to hear a three two one countdown. You have to answer within that time. If you are correct. The five hundred bucks is yours. If you don't know, have a guess now, I don't know who's more nervous, Jase, Marianne or Anastesia.
Speaker 3: Yeah you look at you know if that we give the money away, it's coming from your property.
Speaker 2: Do you watch Tipping Point, Anastasia? I do, just think of todd Woodbridge, Yes.
Speaker 3: My distractor. All right, Victoria, meet your new charcoal obsession el Janna now at thirteen stores. Thanks to those guys. Here we go for five hundred dollars. What's the question, Anastasia?
Speaker 1: Are you there? Mary Anne?
Speaker 3: I am?
Speaker 1: I am now.
Speaker 6: Elf Stewart is a character on which long running Australian TV program.
Speaker 7: Three, What was the question?
Speaker 4: Then go again? Give her another turn in the mic the mic.
Speaker 6: Alf Stewart is a character on which of the following Australian TV program on which.
Speaker 4: Get the question right? On which of the following I thought you were going to reel out some options there?
Speaker 1: No, you got right, you got it right. I got it wrong. But I'm nervous because it's my first time. Marianne, are you there?
Speaker 7: And I'm a ug fan of you as well?
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you, thank you?
Speaker 6: But you know what, I would take the money and go away on my own three kids. Don't you want to get away on your own for the weekend?
Speaker 4: So she wants to go away with the family.
Speaker 6: Yeah, don't get a bot wine, rent a hot hotel room for the night.
Speaker 3: You went club and oh god, today's Monday, fifteen years ago.
Speaker 4: All those TV stars like you see the ones on Maths at the moment, they're all getting like club gigs and club appearances. Do you get them on Google Box?
Speaker 6: It's not really because well now it's a bit different, but we weren't. Let we didn't do a lot of that because of the type of show. It's like an understand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's not supposed to be celebrities.
Speaker 6: But I wouldn't go I wouldn't go to a club anyway. I'm past all that.
Speaker 2: You know you've been hasn't been to the Logies? No, No, neither of ours.
Speaker 4: Haven't you he has? He's also missed our shows being at the Logies.
Speaker 1: He can't remember. I get it's naughty.
Speaker 4: Boy c Clint Danaway. He hosts the Weekends today.
Speaker 1: So you dumped this show for the logis. Yeah, it's not good.
Speaker 3: Tell me about that coming up next. Are we going to be trying by one of your favorites from the Saint too? You go for in the stage Collingwood.
Speaker 4: Of course she does. Didn't see that a favorite player.
Speaker 1: Believe it or not. My favorite is Jordan to Going a rebel.
Speaker 3: I love him all right, We're heading to the Saints on the other side of this, Sabrina Carpenter. This is Taste twelve Fast eight. You're on number one hundred. Good morning Melbourne. You're Jason Lauren Clint here as well, and so is this guy.
Speaker 8: Our next guest is informally known as Doc.
Speaker 2: He's played Withson Killed Us since twenty twenty one as a Ford and winger.
Speaker 3: Big Fly my sword over the top of two. Please welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: Listen, what.
Speaker 3: Saints? Good morning, Good morning. This is exciting. So we're going to be having a different club each day in the read.
Speaker 4: I love that we're starting with the Saints.
Speaker 3: And we got memberships to give away. If you want to score a Saints membership and merch pack, call now thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've got two full season memberships give way.
Speaker 3: You guys got another week off, another week off.
Speaker 10: We are played on the weekend and yeah, we have a week off before or they play.
Speaker 3: Other teams play rounds.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's very rounds.
Speaker 3: Are you collabed that you guys get the week off or.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I wouldn't want to play next week. That's because we played two days ago. But yeah, I mean it's it's different for all clubs, and I think it's great for the AFL. So whatever makes the fel better, I guess we've all got to be a part of that.
Speaker 4: How does the anticipation and excitement go this time of year when you know you've got a week to go? Is there a different energy around the club now, you like right on the home stretch before the season starts.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's really funny when you go from like pre season to like games, there's a shift and now there's now another shift that we're just preparing for Round one, so everyone's a lot more calm and just trying to fine tune things and you know, you don't have that opportunity to play on the weekend, so you know a lot of vision between now and Round one, but and then it'll be all systems go.
Speaker 2: Okay, Mace, have you heard about the forecast ahead of the season, opener between Geelong and Brisbane on Thursday. Yeah, not just ray, not just win, but a tropical cyclone is expected to hit.
Speaker 3: How would you go in those conditions.
Speaker 10: I can't pick up the ball when it's wet at the best of the time alone deep water.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 10: I remember one year I think North Melbourne played up in Northern Territory and it was like boys were trying to kick the ball off the ground that wasn't going anywhere and stuff like that. So, yeah, we're not going to play, so it doesn't affect us, but good luck for the rest of the time.
Speaker 4: You see the NFL over in America and they play in the snow really like it is like thumping down with snow and they fully play proper season matches. I don't know AFL boys that tough.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's really interesting that you have like teams in like Miami that are like hot and then yeah super cold in like Buffalo wherever it is, And what an advantage it would be, Like I feel like North Melbourne had a bit of that when I used to play down in Tazzy. Yeah, games of negative degrees and teams wouldn't want to have.
Speaker 3: A bar of it.
Speaker 4: So is that awful playing in those.
Speaker 10: I don't have to do anymore. But yeah, no, I think once the ball bounces, it's not too bad. But when's the Tazzy Club come into the mix?
Speaker 3: A couple of.
Speaker 4: Years years Minny Gales down there as the president, isn't it.
Speaker 3: He's a CEO?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, Hey, Mace, you and I have got a little bit of history. I want to take you back to your first year, which was at Arden Street at North Melbourne Footy. I got a call to say, get out to Arden Street because there's a quirky story doing the rounds involving a bloke on his second day at the club. Because what happened, Yeah, it was it was my second day of club. We're in Utah, so we used to go away for camps and it was it was eighteen my very first interview that I'd ever done, and I was quite nervous and all this, and I could feel these balls shooting past my feet. So someone was kicking balls at me just to throw me off, and it was Ben's spat at the time, went back on one and clocked me in the head on camera, and they didn't put it in the original vision of what I actually was doing the interview for and then they came up to me and goes, oh, we reckon, this is going to be pretty good, and I was like, really, like so embarrassing, sure enough, and obviously Clink got ahold of it and came in and had a chat.
Speaker 4: So yeah, oh my god, first impression in the newsroom stemmerds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, but that.
Speaker 4: Was when you were a young eighteen year old. You're thirty one. Now, how's the body feeling going in to another year. Did you have a bit of a quad injuries?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I did a little quote that played on the weekend, so all systems go. But yeah, I guess I'm brought in my house made at the minute, Angus Hasty live together.
Speaker 2: We live together.
Speaker 10: I live with three other guys and they're all eighteen nineteen and so boy, three boys plus me and then my girlfriend as well.
Speaker 3: She's amazing.
Speaker 4: She lives there with three other boys.
Speaker 3: She sure does.
Speaker 4: That's discussing you like the parents.
Speaker 3: And you're adopted.
Speaker 10: That's part of the gig that you try to give guys a bit of a leg up moving in.
Speaker 3: With the rules with people coming home. Yeah, no, free for all go through.
Speaker 4: It's three eighteen year old.
Speaker 3: But we're in no danger of that happening in this So.
Speaker 4: You got three are they in bunk beds or something?
Speaker 10: No, We've got a pretty pretty good house. So the club helped us out with that and we moved in. We moved into a bigger house to take on another draft this year, so it's a good So do you.
Speaker 4: Have them on like a chore roster, like you're on Midnight? You're on?
Speaker 3: Yeah. So once we moved into this house, it was a bit of a what are we going to do?
Speaker 10: And I went back to what I used to do, which was right up your job for the week on the board, and if you don't get it done, it's a fifty dollars fine.
Speaker 3: And on it.
Speaker 4: Mason's rolling and he's just collecting. Everyone's not doing.
Speaker 3: Chore for you. Guys get into a little care carnival and all go off to the game together like a farm.
Speaker 10: Well we would if we all eventually played together. So guys are a different part of her career and that kind of thing. But I was living with Nasaia Wanganimalira, who's a star of our team last year, so we used to go to every game together.
Speaker 3: So hopefully these boys regular stagment.
Speaker 4: It's your girlfriend's name. Mikayla Taylor is an angel on. I remember having two male housemates back years ago and I was like, this is cooked, and one of them was my boyfriend at the time. Having three extras are friend?
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, a whole nother basket of issue.
Speaker 4: You're going to doing God's.
Speaker 3: You're gonna have to host some twenty first at the house. Yeah, what, we've had a couple we actually have yeah, yeah, but a couple more to come.
Speaker 4: Checking people's IDs to make sure they're eighteen when they come.
Speaker 10: Oh, Angus, I think Angus will have all eighteen year old friends and plus so wow, no issues there.
Speaker 4: Angus is just sitting out there.
Speaker 3: Stop. I promised him that he'd be on air, but he hasn't managed to get on. He's going to be.
Speaker 4: This first year down second.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Angus is from geelong media training. He hasn't this was.
Speaker 2: Here we go, Here, we goes.
Speaker 4: Okay, Angus, Now it's your turn. What's Mason like? Is your pseudo dad at the club having all the kids living with him?
Speaker 3: Oh hey guys, yeah, Mason's is your voice broken yet? Putting on the back foot earlier? No, Mason's been really good for us. Boys.
Speaker 11: We're I was still learning how to live and how to do more and stuff.
Speaker 3: Cool bottom bunk nah racing car bet single card bed.
Speaker 11: I wish I'd won when I was younger, but throwing out of that luckily enough. But yeah, no, Mason's been great. Yeah, he's a lot older than us lads.
Speaker 3: Isn't that sad in bed?
Speaker 11: And if you guys to keep the noise genuinely, we're all imbedded at eight thirty.
Speaker 4: Oh, he runs it, he runs a touch yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and if the TV is too loud he'll come out and you know, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 4: He's in his flannel pajamas and his Saints pajamas coming out the TV down.
Speaker 11: Boysn't seen when his pajamas luckily so yeah, but yeah, I don't know what that's a touch ship.
Speaker 4: Good chart, you're you're a good human?
Speaker 5: Yeah you are?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Or you make it look after me buck a lot of money on rent. Hey Corney, you're a Saints fan.
Speaker 7: Oh yes, well yeah I am, and my husband is.
Speaker 3: As well well. Membership coming your way, Thank you so much, guys.
Speaker 7: Great present his birthday today.
Speaker 3: You're on the air with the boys. If you want to say anything ahead of the season, I think good luck.
Speaker 4: Go to ten years old? Good morning him. Do you have anything you want to say to the Saints boys before the season starts?
Speaker 3: Good luck's been taken.
Speaker 7: Good luck for.
Speaker 6: I hope you make it to the final.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thanks for that the Saints of the team to watch this.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing, Jason ross Lyne runs a very tight ship. Boys. Talk to us about this year because it really has to be finals, doesn't it. You've got a very impatient fan base.
Speaker 3: You want to take this one.
Speaker 11: No, No, we're very excited at the potential of this year. We're a young group and we're all very driven, like we know what we can get out of the years. So we know if we stick to our process and I'll put the foot down, then we can get the job done.
Speaker 2: So he's around, Well all the media training cliches in one answer.
Speaker 4: Mason just really handled that one across, didn't he.
Speaker 3: Hey, this is pretty cool. If you're a Saints fan and you want to get a membership on the cheek today, if you call us and kill the forty club mentioned Jason, Lauren or Nova and you receive fifty percent off your membership. But you've only got to eleven am today.
Speaker 4: From now to eleven am, go Saints.
Speaker 3: Good luck for the season.
Speaker 4: Saints are such a nice team. I don't know anyone who doesn't like the Saints.
Speaker 2: Jay sing the song.
Speaker 3: When the Saints come marching in there we go. Please don't do that every day. To me, it's just gone twenty five past eight. Morning. Everyone that has just gone twenty nine past eight. Our work experienced girl Anastasia from goggle Boxes in the house. She's going to be reading the eight thirty news coming up.
Speaker 4: Have you been practicing, Anastasia?
Speaker 1: Not really?
Speaker 3: Do you know what? She said?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: No, we're not doing it yet. That okay. What you've got in your hand is Mason Wood from Saint Kilda Football Club's prep sheet. He's already been in and he's left. So we'll get you the news to.
Speaker 2: Start praying, Anastasia. I've got some advice for you, Yes, Clint as the news reader. Don't worry about pre reading.
Speaker 1: It, just just read it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just go for yours.
Speaker 4: You know what can you're're a good reader?
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 4: Okay, don't make it up. That's a bad idea.
Speaker 1: Well today, no, no, not yet yet.
Speaker 3: All right, Anathtagia from goggle Box has your eight thirty news coming up. But before that, I had.
Speaker 4: A friend's little girl's birthday party in the park over the weekend, and or I was privy to some park party wars.
Speaker 3: We will go there after, Avechi your eight thirty news coming up in a sec with our work experienced girl Anastasia from goggle Boxes in the house and she is taking over Clint's news at eight thirty.
Speaker 4: You might have an opinion on this, Anastasia from goggle Box. Because you're a mum, you would have been to kids parties many times now, Jase, you're right and ethic of kids' birthday parties.
Speaker 3: It's every weekend. The best is when you can do a drop.
Speaker 4: And run, and Clinton and I are very much in them for our friends kids.
Speaker 2: How much do your can parents spend on birthday parties?
Speaker 4: Well, even birthday presents? I was like, what's the going rate? It was my goddaughter's.
Speaker 3: Birthday for us now and we go to a party twenty thirty.
Speaker 4: Right, it's like a leg a lego box.
Speaker 3: Or lego sometimes.
Speaker 4: Boy, sometimes you have three or four a weekend. Right, I don't have that many. I go a little hectic on kids presents because they're once in a blue moon.
Speaker 3: I'll give you a hot tip. When it's your kid's birthday, you save a few presents and just read gift. When you get doubles in the rack them in the carpboard.
Speaker 4: It's like a do you regive them to your child for like Christmas when you get doubles or just what happens?
Speaker 1: What happens if you regift to the kid that gave to you.
Speaker 3: How you got to keep itally of it?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a good ques.
Speaker 3: Oh you do that? You know what? Our kid loved it so much. We wanted to get it for your kid.
Speaker 4: Yes, they've already regifted it. There'd be a couple of crappy presents, so they'd get passed around and around.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 4: I was at my beautiful god daughter Bessie's birthday down in Geelong. They had it in a park which she was five. It was really cute, so it was like it was like the picnic table set up and the playground was right there. We got down there, I think it started at ten thirty or something. We got down there and by the time I got there, I was like this is quite the setup. And they were like, oh, yeah, we've been here since six setting up because if we didn't get here to set up.
Speaker 3: At sick you get a table.
Speaker 4: But there was like two big tables under this one thing, and they said, we're only taking up a quarter because we understand if there's other people who want to have a party as well. But the other people who had a party in the same park had bought like their own like outdoor not a tent, like what do you call those things, like a marquee, and they bought their own tables and everything. They were like, oh, we can all share this, it's fine. And they were like, no, it's fine, we'll do it over here. You do there. It's all cool kids and share the playground. And then another family rocked up and I was like this is so hectic. Well no, then because one was finishing. They knew that if there was a ten o'clock shift, people would leave and they could get the twelve o'clock spot.
Speaker 3: So the parking near our place in Bentley, you can reserve the table.
Speaker 4: You can book it through the Conker.
Speaker 3: Through the council and then it comes up you know, Jason's table to eleven back off, how you get the barbecue as well? Get the barbecue.
Speaker 4: But then I was talking to my friends and they're like, some people come like the night before and put the things down. You can't do that.
Speaker 2: Well remember that punter in Sydney who used an air task to go and reserve a table on Bondai Beach for his kids' birthday party. That's wild.
Speaker 4: I mean if they're using it. I just don't that you can put something on it if you're not using it.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's like laybout beds around the pool at the hotel.
Speaker 4: You can't put your tow down and come back three hours later.
Speaker 1: At the beach, people are going in the morning and putting up their gazebo.
Speaker 4: Their cooker, barnets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they go at six in the morning and come back at twelve.
Speaker 4: Do they Yeah?
Speaker 1: I used to do it.
Speaker 6: What and the stage you'd put your cool kabana out, We'd put all our stuff out, the chairs, everything to reserve our spoty.
Speaker 4: What time would you go down and about about eight and then what time would you come back?
Speaker 1: I would go home, meet whatever, come back at about eleven twelve.
Speaker 2: I thought you did sun bake on the concrete though.
Speaker 3: Yeah the sand no no, no, she screams like an all day at the beach. To me, you'd be running in olive oil.
Speaker 5: True.
Speaker 4: And the station from goggle Box. Do you mind a bit of a rose in the sun on the beach?
Speaker 1: No? Moscato's Greek.
Speaker 4: The Greeks love Muscato Moscato.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, just back on the park.
Speaker 4: What's the shot that we had it all the time in Greece. It's it's like a clear little shot chipper, Chipper, that's good.
Speaker 1: It's pure uzo, pure, some hundred percent alcohol.
Speaker 4: It'll knock you out, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, drink responsible.
Speaker 4: And mystika mustika a lot of that in Greece.
Speaker 1: My stickers chewing gum.
Speaker 4: Wow, No, I was having it in a shot.
Speaker 6: Yeah, stick is that shot or not? But mustika also is what's used.
Speaker 1: To make chewing gum.
Speaker 4: Ah does it they have alcohol in at the chewing gum?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, haven't you ever seen our kids are off their face after Hubbub two blows and flavor mate and you ham it. It is just going twenty one to nine coming up next our intern Anastasia from goggle Box has your latest in news.
Speaker 4: Are you ready?
Speaker 5: Yep?
Speaker 4: Not right now? You got a minute?
Speaker 1: Okay, Good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 6: The AFL season opener between the Lines and the Cats at the Gabba is in doubt with Cyclone Alfred forecast to hit Brisbane on Thursday. Up to six hundred millimeters of rain is predicted when it makes landfall, along with wind gusts of one hundred and forty k is an hour. League officials are now in talk with the old government, with the Queensland government.
Speaker 3: Not the old man. Joining us from goggle box, you forgot to intro yourself. She's doing well, she's doing well, and she's doing the news for us this morning. Go for it.
Speaker 6: High rise apartments up to eighteen stories will be built around the six suburban railway loop stations. The state government is today releasing maps showing plans of seventy thousand new homes.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 6: Trains are now back up and running in Melbourne's rail network.
Speaker 1: That's okay.
Speaker 6: Services between Flinder Street and Sandraham were out of action during the morning peak after plan works on the weekend were completed in time weren't completed sorry. Delays however, are expected to continue for the rest of the morning.
Speaker 3: Will that affect you the trains?
Speaker 1: No, I don't catch public transport. Never me. If I can't get him, I can't go any well.
Speaker 3: One go.
Speaker 1: And the oscars are on in ourla this morning.
Speaker 6: Amelia Perez has the most nominations with thirteen all up and is vuying for the Best Picture alongside Wicker.
Speaker 4: Have you seen it?
Speaker 1: No, I haven't seen Wicker.
Speaker 4: You're interested in it?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't mind. Just I don't know why I haven't gone yet.
Speaker 4: I know everyone's gone seeing Bridge Jones' stary No not yet sis on.
Speaker 6: In sport, Christian Petrarca has made his return to football in style for Melbourne. Was getting out of the kitchen and getting back, isn't he?
Speaker 4: He's putting down the kitchen, Instagram and getting a kick.
Speaker 6: Yep, the star mill midfielder picking up thirty three disposals and yesterday's nineteen point lost to Fremantle. Now it's his first game since the King's birthday. Yeah, yeah, that was horrific to that was honestly, that was horrific.
Speaker 4: Yes, you know, well to.
Speaker 3: Get public transport.
Speaker 2: Yeah you got some cricket news.
Speaker 6: Yes, and the OZ cricketers will now take to on India in the semi finals of the Champions Trophy after the Indians down New Zealand by forty four runs in the morning's final group match.
Speaker 4: Yes, watch right, what about that, Clint. It could be out of a job soon.
Speaker 2: Ana stage, you can have it. Anastasia.
Speaker 4: Anastasia from goggle Box doing your job beautifully there I think, so, yeah, you did a good job.
Speaker 1: How about we share, Clint?
Speaker 2: Okay, the bulletin eatch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like how we hear the newsreader's opinion on the story.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, isn't that the one thing you're not allowed to do as a news read Aren't you supposed to be neutral? Or no?
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: It's fine, you're a pretend news you're not in trouble. Pretend well, you're not in trouble.
Speaker 3: No, and you say that, I'm not sure if you're talking Anastasia or Clint.
Speaker 4: Anastasia from goggle Box joining us this morning after she invited herself in to be our intern and we are loving it.
Speaker 3: You guys are back on the box this week, aren't.
Speaker 1: You your Thursday Channel ten seven thirty?
Speaker 4: What shows are you reviewing? What's good?
Speaker 3: You have to be maths?
Speaker 1: We do watch maps a bit?
Speaker 2: What do you think of mass.
Speaker 1: It's such a train wreck, but you just love it.
Speaker 3: You just how would you feel if your daughter came home and said, Mama want to be unmarried at first?
Speaker 6: So I would think I would lock her in her bedroom. She'd be grounded, I'm sure, But my daughter's not that stupid.
Speaker 3: To go on.
Speaker 4: What other shows do you love?
Speaker 1: I love I'm a celebrity. To get me out of here? Yeah, yeah, I love.
Speaker 3: Would you ever go on that hanging off a cliff for it?
Speaker 1: I would? I would like to challenge myself.
Speaker 4: Do you like The Tipping Point? That's my favorite show?
Speaker 1: I love the Tipping Excited.
Speaker 4: It's so exciting. Don't you just want to play on that machine?
Speaker 1: And they just and you say come on, come on, and.
Speaker 4: The mystery one never comes over. You just sit there and I love.
Speaker 1: He's good. Yeah, he's a good host.
Speaker 4: He's a good host.
Speaker 3: Thing on goggle Box you go and say, and then you think, well, I'm gonna have to ask him to edit that out or I'll get canceled.
Speaker 1: Ah, don't know they edit it anyway.
Speaker 4: Don't say that loud.
Speaker 6: But if I say something that maybe is to do with my family by accidental, and I don't want it revealed because I don't talk much about my private It's not right. It's their life, not mine. I'll say them, please don't put this on or like you know. A couple of times we've watched a few programs on AIDS and they've asked meusic, okay, if you talk about.
Speaker 1: Your enough so you know, yeah, they do. They're very respectful.
Speaker 3: I love the show. Yeah, I get a photgraph, get a full wrap of TV just by watching Google.
Speaker 4: Anastasia once teased me on Google.
Speaker 3: I did, that's right? What did she say? Again?
Speaker 4: What did she say? Anastasia?
Speaker 1: How did she go from being aware to be on TV?
Speaker 4: It's a good question.
Speaker 3: It's a question.
Speaker 1: It's great. Look, you know.
Speaker 3: A live goggle Box this morning. You're on the air with Chase, Lauren Clint is here and so is our new intern and a station from Goggleby's hanging out with us this morning. You into your country music a.
Speaker 1: Bit of it, not much.
Speaker 4: What sort of music are you into?
Speaker 3: Heavy metal?
Speaker 6: My favorite band's ac DC. That doesn't I used to go and head bang.
Speaker 1: Oh it was so good. They used to play.
Speaker 6: Many years ago before they became famous at Mickey's Disco and some Kilda.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can come a bit young for Mickey's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it doesn't exist anymore. They used to be fun and I loved romantic music.
Speaker 4: Disco, romantic music like you know, remember.
Speaker 6: Bowen Hope song tonight I celebrate my love for you.
Speaker 3: I don't think what's called and hope.
Speaker 6: You know we're from days of our lives.
Speaker 1: I used to love that song.
Speaker 4: And joining us. Do you like Anastasia the singer?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Oh good, Yes to this Greek too? You know, yeah, she's kneeheard to a grasshoppers. She's tiny, I know she came in here once.
Speaker 1: Is she tinier than me?
Speaker 4: She's she's quite small. She's not very tall. She had huge heels on ye, but she's got a huge voice. Huge voice, very little lady, big voice.
Speaker 3: Now, guys, shocking thing happened on Saturday night. I find this amusing because who the hell's checking their emails on a Saturday night? Microsoft Outlook went down?
Speaker 4: Oh no, Microsoft Outlook. Now this is where I get confused, because that's a host like it is. It's not a it's a hosting platform, right, So like my personal email, I don't know who hosts it, not that I check it anyway, but I wouldn't be you.
Speaker 3: Lauren it out look dot com right, Well, then it wouldn't affect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you sort of use it as a means to check your email because my hot mail email address wasn't accessible.
Speaker 3: Sexy Clinton sixty Oh but you don't get in the emails. Yes, it was down Saturday evening sent people into a spin, people freaking out that they couldn't access this media and that sort of stuff. But even bigger news to come out from Microsoft. They're getting rid of Skype.
Speaker 4: No, thank god. Oh no, in teams is the one that does my head in.
Speaker 3: That's what they're running with now.
Speaker 4: Oh they're dropping Skype and keeping teams, yes, and I do it the other way.
Speaker 3: No, but yeah, come may Skype it's done gone shut down.
Speaker 4: Do they own Skype and teams? Yes, so they're sticking with teams. I don't know about that. Remember the Skype.
Speaker 2: Ringtome, it wasn't Skype the first one you could use when you overseas via Wi Fi is.
Speaker 3: Great, So we still use Skype here.
Speaker 4: We're not much longer at Nova, do we.
Speaker 3: Yeah? Sometimes when the face don doesn't work do we have we.
Speaker 4: Paid the subscription? On teams X used to be really annoying. Twenty minute meeting and you'd be like, oh, your time's up unless you buy the subscription.
Speaker 3: I didn't mind that because there was a way out of the meeting.
Speaker 4: But everyone want to reconnect.
Speaker 3: I'd go brainstorm and I'd go come on, click.
Speaker 4: Over to that twenty on the Stagia from goggle Box. Are you I feel like you'd be a facetimer when you call people?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, are you not?
Speaker 6: She just yells, I know you're not going to leave this when I tell you. But I hate talking on the phone really, yeah, and I do it for a living.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's because you talk so much at work.
Speaker 2: May not work, Anastasia. You strike me as someone who would have a home phone.
Speaker 3: No, I do.
Speaker 1: I do, but not I don't use it. It's mainly just for the Internet, but I don't use it.
Speaker 3: It's still on the dial up though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, remember that noise.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, speaking of which, I got a game I want to play okay, retro sounds because we're talking and Skype Microsoft. Yes, I'm going to play you with sound effects. It'll bring back a memory from your youth.
Speaker 4: Do we have to buzz in?
Speaker 3: You got to use your names as your buzzes, so you would be Anastasia. You got good.
Speaker 4: That's a good practice.
Speaker 3: Actually got that wrong. So Clint, Lauren and Anastagia going up against each other. I will play the sound, you tell me what it is. Let's go names your buzzes.
Speaker 2: First one, Clint, Clint, crazy Frog?
Speaker 3: Remember the crazy Frog ring time?
Speaker 4: Could I forget the crazy Frog?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: That was so annoying.
Speaker 3: I did my head in. Next one, Lauren, Lauren, that.
Speaker 4: Was and messenger was correct. I did a lot of good work on a messenger back in the day.
Speaker 3: Did did you do online chatting? Never get a bit saucy, and I wouldn't tell you smart.
Speaker 4: You're a smart lady. Understand the webcams need all angles to miss a moment.
Speaker 3: Just let me put on the ring, all right?
Speaker 4: Next sound, Lauren, that was their their Nokia ring time. Do you know what that is a trigger for? In that scene in love actually when she finally falls in love with the guy, and that's the ring the brother and it's like dot.
Speaker 2: Adser final one. Yeah, Clint, I knew you get this, Clint? Is this is this Windows starting up or shutting down.
Speaker 1: No, that's a bit played again.
Speaker 4: I don't know that one.
Speaker 3: It's got to do with video games.
Speaker 4: I'm not a gamer.
Speaker 3: PlayStation when it would shut down?
Speaker 4: Yeah, PlayStation?
Speaker 1: Did it sound like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why I put it in the game.
Speaker 4: If it didn't sound like I think Joe should be a smart ass, because there's three of us that have never heard exactly three against one. You lose j with you on a station?
Speaker 3: You a gamer? Do you have a gaming chair?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: I's just got a recliner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my son's got a gaming chair.
Speaker 4: What's his what's his game of choice?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: He plays. What's the latest one that all the kids play?
Speaker 4: I can't remember Minecraft?
Speaker 1: Is it Minecraft?
Speaker 3: Call of Duty?
Speaker 1: Maybe Fortnite Fortnite?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm all familiar with the Taylor Swift song Fortnite than the video games.
Speaker 3: Chuck.
Speaker 2: That is it.
Speaker 3: We are about to get out of here Tops of twenty two today and looking all all right, we've got to say well done and thank you to our intern who joined us this morning, Anastasia from goggle Box.
Speaker 1: Thank you for having me. This a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: You've nailed it. The eight thirty years absolute highlight.
Speaker 4: We loved having you in today, Anastasia. We love goggle Box. Now when can people watch it? When you're on next.
Speaker 1: This Thursday, Channel ten at seven thirty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's so funny. I love goggle Box. Good a little show. And do you know if you three and a half years we've been trying to get people from goggle Box on our show and within two weeks we've had Lee and Keith and Anastasia.
Speaker 1: What do you mean you've tried.
Speaker 3: Oh, I've tried. You're bloody hearder to get We've had Matt Damon on this show numerous times, yet I cannot get one of Anastasia.
Speaker 4: You guys are hard to catch.
Speaker 1: Well, that's like I invited myself. I did.
Speaker 4: That's why we got you. We didn't go through publicity.
Speaker 3: Lion.
Speaker 1: Thank you for being that is here.
Speaker 3: We are getting out of here. Have a great day. What do you spend your days doing?
Speaker 1: Now, well, I'll go home that probably do housework, maybe shopping.
Speaker 3: Yeah, cooking?
Speaker 4: And then when do you do you sitting on the recliner and watching TV during the week? During the week, is it all in one sitting or over a few days a few days.
Speaker 3: To watch the whole shows. But you just watch a clip.
Speaker 1: If I tell you anymore, I'll have to kill you.
Speaker 4: We'll tell him because I've had enough of him anyway. Can I just get clean?
Speaker 3: That's great result. Malchre sen is in next week back tomorrow. I remember a whole bunch of cash to go this week and tickets to the Formula one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and every day this weekend. Next we have a star from a Melbourne AFL club tomorrow. Let's check in with producer Brody. Who are we going?
Speaker 3: We're going the Hawks, aren't we.
Speaker 4: We've got the great Carl aim On from Hawthorne is giving away some fun stuff to our listeners.
Speaker 3: He's got some memberships to be given out Hawthorn fans.
Speaker 4: Tune in tomorrow. Got Hawthorn memberships off cra have.
Speaker 3: A great day of m we'll sen tomorrow.
Speaker 5: My bread.
Speaker 1: Gonna be good.
Speaker 4: Jason Lauren, Jason Lauren.
Speaker 3: Wake up feeling Good on No.
Speaker 4: One hundred Jason Lauren Molly good on socials