Speaker 1: On scos Ostudio.
Speaker 2: This is the Wider Panalty Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the Reader Panety Show. We have a big program for you tonight. I'll be joined by James Moron Kosher Gator to discuss the latest local international news, and a woman's rights campaigner will be here with a message for Olympic organizers and of course lefties losing it.
Speaker 4: We have an extended.
Speaker 3: Version for you tonight, including this rainbow lanyard wearing useful idiot who feels it's her right to refuse service to a Jewish man wanting to laminate a pro Israel article at office works.
Speaker 4: I'm pro Palestine.
Speaker 5: That's okay, here to do a job of laminade.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: We have the.
Speaker 6: Right to deny jobs.
Speaker 5: Is that an office works position or your personal position?
Speaker 4: It is an officer.
Speaker 6: We have the right to deny jobs.
Speaker 5: So office works position is that you're pro palestign and you won't take a lumina.
Speaker 4: Why that's my position, But.
Speaker 6: We have the right to deny jobs.
Speaker 3: Joining men as Mensi's Research Center Senior Fellow and Danube Institute visiting fellow Nick Cata, we will get to that shameful incident from Melbourne shortly. But let's start with a new immigration minister, Tony Burke, facing his first major challenge, with convicted foreign criminals still receiving sanctuary in Australia. The Australian Newspaper reports a convicted child sex offender from the Philippines and a Lebanese man who was part of a large scale drug operation have been spared deportation under the reworked visa cancelation instruction from Direction one oh one, Nick.
Speaker 7: They call it the Visa cancelation instruction. I think it's the Visa non constant Cancelation instruction actually Rita. But this is Tony Burke's chance to show that he really is a tough man, right Like he likes to present himself as a big tough guy in Parliament, you know, beating up on the opposition. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, there go Tony Burke. Let's see how tough he is. Because this is tough, this portfolio. And you have to be because you have to recognize that what rights Australia has towards non citizens And the answer is zero, that's right. I mean, the responsibility is towards citizens. And I don't know whether these characters had a chance to become citizens, but if they did, they would have had to swear an oath which said they're going to obey the law, which plenty they haven't in the most heedious way in both cases. So I just think that that labor is just completely lost it on this. They've joined this sort of international world without borders, anybody can come sort of philosophy, which doesn't happen here in Hungary, by the way. But you know, and I think they've just got to they've just got to recognize that Australians feel a great responsibility to those who are connected to the community in that they have gone to the trouble of taking out citizenship or they were born here. But everybody else no, particularly if they're criminals, we have no responsibility for them, and they should be at scent packing.
Speaker 3: We have to speak about Hungary when you're back. It's a fascinating country and they've got policies there that are really quite radical in some ways in the modern age, where they are promoting population growth but domestically not through immigration. And they've got some fascinating tax incentives. If you're a woman and you have a child, you get a twenty five percent discount on your income tax for life. If you have four children, you don't pay income tax at all. So the incentives are there and they are working. But we'll talk about that another day. Let's talk about the NT government. They've accepted seven hundred and thirty eight million in extra federal funding. There's under a promise to improve nap land results, lift attendance rates, increase number of year twelve graduates, particularly among Indigenous children. Because you look at the results they get right now under the Labor government, and it is absolutely appalling.
Speaker 4: The standards are declining.
Speaker 3: Among some of the most dire results in twenty twenty two to twenty three were twenty eight percent of Aboriginal students in year seven failing to meet minimum numerous they standards, Aboriginal attendance rates of fifty seven percent, and only thirty two percent of year twelve students Aboriginal year twelve students completing their high school certificate. There has to be a dramatic improvement in these results, Nick, if we've got any hope of closing the.
Speaker 7: Gap those who are actually worse than they look meat Because if you fifty no, you say, I mean up to fifty percent of Aboriginal kids, particularly in remote regional areas where the percentage is even higher by the way, don't go to school at all, so they didn't turn up to do the nap plant test, so they've not been tested. So I think this is absolutely dire result. It's quite frankly, it's a shame on the Northern Territory government. It's a shame on Australia really that we haven't been able to crack this issue of giving Indigenous kids exactly the same educational opportunities as non Indigenous kids. But it also shows reader that this is not about money, right. You remember that when the government, the last of the Gillard government, introduced to the new Gonsky Scheme, which was about sending more money out of the door. That has done nothing to improve education anywhere in Australia the best I can see. In fact, standards in most areas have gone down, and particularly with Indigenous kids. So you know, we've really got to look for a proper approach to this and obviously that the Anti government is not capable of delivering it.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: An office works employee in the suburb of Elston Week in Melbourne, a suburb that's got a significant Jewish population, has refused to serve a man because she says she's pro Palestinian and he was seeking to laminate an article from the Australian Jewish News.
Speaker 5: What's the reason of the name of I'm not comfortable proceeding with that party. You not the entire thing, the art.
Speaker 4: Comfortable, Nikka, this is just astonishing.
Speaker 3: I'll be playing the full clip later in left is losing it. But the article in question that seems to have triggered this young lady is written by a local rabbi.
Speaker 4: A man I know, a lovely man.
Speaker 3: Who's The headline there, as you saw, would have was about the spirit of the Jewish people. The image was of delegates holding an Australian an Israeli flag. What exactly was so triggering that that young woman refused service to that man refused to laminate that article.
Speaker 7: This is disgraceful, Reta, it really is that it had come to this in Australia. I wouldn't have believed it even a year ago, that you wish people are being reserved. Assume this guy was Jewish. I don't know. I mean, maybe you just like the article, but Jewish people being refused service in a shop like office works. Come off it. I think you know that this woman should be sacked office works, should you know, produce a really thorough reply and an apology to this gentleman and the entire Jewish community and the rest of the incident who are offended by this. And if they don't, well, I won't be going to office works. I mean, I'm afraid I was an office works addict ause most of us are on nipping in every other day for a pen or battery or something. Well, I'll tell you what, I've had three months in Europe weaning myself off office works and I'm not going back until we get an apology out of these people.
Speaker 3: And on a comical side notes, if you watch the full video, you see the young woman has got a rainbow LGBT type lanyard that she's wearing, and yet she's so vehemently pro Palestinian that she can't laminate a article about but from Australian Jewish News. Does you have any idea of how the LGBT community is treated.
Speaker 4: In and places like Gaza?
Speaker 3: I mean, is that even a consideration or the I mean, it's it is so frustrating the level of stupidity among some folks in our own community. Before you go, I want to ask you something about what's happening in Melbourne and our CBDs. It remains a depressing place and part of the reason is that offers vacancy rates other highest in the nation. The numbers of empty desks in Melbourne CBD is growing and the vacancy rate increased eighteen percent over the six months to July, from sixteen point six percent in January and fourteen point nine percent last July. City Traders Nick are pushing for the state government to take more action and ensure at least that public servants sharp to the offer. We've still got so many who are working from home or spending part of the week working from home.
Speaker 7: Look, reader, as I said a couple of weeks ago on this show, I'm on dodgy ground here right. I'm working from Hungary right now, so it's very difficult for me to people who've got to go back in the office. But I tell you what, public servants, definitely this is ridiculous. I mean, we all know that the productivity goes way down when people are working at home. You know they've got the captor shampoo. They've got this and that got to make another smoothie or some lonny thing. So look, I no, I think definitely, definitely that we want to see the government, the Victorian government, as if it would the Victorian government get its public servants servants back into the office, not three days a week, by the way, Rita, but five, five days a week because we know what happens. They all come in from Tuesday to Wednesday, take a four day weekend and those poor people that are trying to run sandwich stands in the middle of Melbourne go broke. So now let's get the CBD back up and running in Melbourne properly by having people working there.
Speaker 3: Yes, let's make Melbourne great again. Nikita, thank you so much for your time this evening.
Speaker 4: Thanks joining me now is Guy News.
Speaker 3: Contributor Kosher Gator. Let's start with the Olympics. Australia's female boxing captain, Caitlin Parker has hit out at the Olympics approval of two boxes who failed gender eligibility tests, calling the decision incredibly dangerous. Two boxes in the female category previously failed gender tests set by the International Boxing Association, who claimed the boxers chromosome tests came back as x Y instead of xx. You know that's female.
Speaker 4: XX.
Speaker 3: Parker joins the growing chorus of female boxes slamming the Olympics decision to allow these two boxes to compete. Gold medallist American boxer Calarissa Shields tweeted, so they got men fighting against women in the pics. I wouldn't have stood for no stuff like that. That is so heartbreaking to the women who have to have their dreams ruined by a man.
Speaker 4: Sad, and you can figure out the rest there. It certainly is sad. It's outrageous.
Speaker 3: I'm going to be talking about this later with a woman's rights campaign who's got some strong thoughts. But just the optics of having a man beating up a woman in a boxing competition and possibly being awarded with a medal for.
Speaker 6: It, it's absurd on every level of the optics the reality. We've had some cases. There was a volleyball player in a high school in the US who got seriously injured because a biological male was on the other side spiking the ball. Multiply that by one hundred, and that's what can happen with boxing. It's really important to demystify the language as you did there too, because they try to say that you know, they fail the gender eligibility to us know, if they have an XX versus an x Y chromosome, that's what this is about. That's very clarifying and sadly, I think the only thing it's going to take reader for this to change is something really drastic, because drastic times called for drastic measures. Either somebody's going to get really injured, which I hate to say, or it has to be really high profile, high visible protests beyond the tweets and the statements, which are very good for them Poker and then the American but they imagine if all the boxers or all the female athletes just completely boycotted the Olympics because of us, that would get the words.
Speaker 3: You know what, at the end of the day, I think that is going to be the only way it stops. If the women say in unison, not just one or two of them taking one for the team, in unison.
Speaker 4: Say no, we're not doing this. We're not getting in a ring with a bloke. That's not fair.
Speaker 3: That's why we've got men in female categories for a reason.
Speaker 4: Now, let's talk about the US election.
Speaker 3: Trump supporters have released another parody advert for the Kamala Harris campaign.
Speaker 4: Have a look.
Speaker 8: Look I get it.
Speaker 9: I'm unlikable, I'm an authentic I said crazy. It is time for us to do what we have been doing in that time is every day. Can we talk about the children of the community. They are a children of the community. You need to get to go and need to be able to get where you need to go to do.
Speaker 4: The work and get home.
Speaker 9: And yes, okay, I was the borders are and so even though I might have been a bad vice president, what I do have is ambition.
Speaker 4: You would not believe what I would do for this country.
Speaker 3: Mixture of AI comedy and most of the clips that are actually real, that's really Kamala saying some of those ridiculous things in her speeches, but humor memes videos like that. They're a big feature of this election campaign, and they really seem to speak to people who don't consume media as were used to. They're getting their media from new outlets, from social media, from podcasts, from all sorts of places.
Speaker 6: If a picture is worth a thousand words, I think these videos and parody videos are worth a million. They're sick people remember them having interleasing new Who's with Quanmedy isn't new like John Stewart and that genre used to do that. This just does it better, faster in real time. On a serious note, you know, as video editing technology and AI continues to grow, there might be some legislative issues that come in. I know Governor Gavin Newsom is challenging the ideas.
Speaker 3: Well, these are just ones fans, these unofficial campaign in ads.
Speaker 4: So these are just people on and as long as.
Speaker 6: It's disclaimed, which it is at the end, it's fine. It's not like you're misleading the person and you know they're memorable. And as you said in her case, I would say eighty percent of his real and twenty percent of it has added well.
Speaker 3: Talking about new ways of consuming news, podcast John Joe Rogan the most listened to.
Speaker 4: Podcast in the world.
Speaker 3: He's asking some serious questions about how Kamala Harris went from being the most unpopular vice president in history to now being some sort of a American hero.
Speaker 1: So everybody forever was like, Kamala Harris is the worst vice president. She's the least popular vice president of all time, and then in a moment, a moment in time, all of a sudden, she's our solution, she's our hero. Everybody's with her, all these social media posts about her. Try googling a negative story on her, you won't find one.
Speaker 4: Now, that is a key point.
Speaker 3: They're Google and Meta, that's Facebook, Instagram are certainly going out of their way to fortify another election. It's something that has been noticed by more and more Americans, including people big wigs in Silicon Valley like Elon Musk. That is a concern because Google's power in particular is enormous. They've got a virtual monopoly. That's how we find information. And there are so many examples of what people doing at Google. Search in Kate, for example, Donald Trump rally and all the top results are about Kamala Harris and trying.
Speaker 4: To get negative stories.
Speaker 3: Trying to find old stories on Kamala is becoming increasingly difficult because the first page is just populated by what looks like propaganda pieces very true.
Speaker 6: You know, we were talking just a moment ago about AI and all of that out piecing legislative frameworks. The biggest example of that is Google, most powerful company ever created in human history in terms of its market cap and the product they sells information flow, so it's extra doubly important. I think Trump's assassination attempt that was big news last week is not hard to find or searching for his rallies and hers come up.
Speaker 3: It's a big Facebook meta marked that iconic image of him putting his fist up on that fight motion with the American flag above his head. They said that was fake, and then they came out and apologized. But I think they that to apologize was they got caught.
Speaker 6: Right and there was a backlage, and they do it seven days later. So the damage in those seven days is irreversible to an extent. Because a lot of people are influenced by this, it's a huge issue. I think there's a Joe Rogan sized hall in the facade. There's an X and Newline Musk sized hole in the facade, So those few things are kind of poking at it, thankfully, otherwise you can only imagine without those platforms how powerful it would be. But yeah, it's a big problem. And I think Kamla is a case in point of somebody who was on record, very very unpopular, as evidenced by her poll results in the primaries. In real an election in San Francisco as the DA versus how She is now the palling which is tightening, says it all.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not surprised it's tightening because we still have a large portion of the population and who do consume media through to those traditional methods, and it's just been a kamala honeymoonlike anything we've seen. It's been incredible to witness just Oh, they're not.
Speaker 4: Even subtle about it. I thought they'd be a bit more subtlety, but that.
Speaker 3: With that motorcycle manufacturer Harley Davidson, the iconic brand, they've angered many of their loyal base by going woke. Journalist Robbie Starbuck has exposed the company's leftist activism, and there's been a backlash from the company's mainly conservative customer base, including UFC start short Strickland.
Speaker 4: I've lined Harley's.
Speaker 3: Most my life, but I will never own a Harley again.
Speaker 4: If you love America, you will own a Harley.
Speaker 10: And let me explain to you guys, why I'm so upset and why you should be upset. The CEO Harley is a woke zond This man wrote the book on bocusm He wants a fundamental change who you are, how you live, and how you think, and how you raise.
Speaker 3: Your DAMI same some corporates still haven't learned from bud Light's self inflicted damage.
Speaker 6: Like bud Light, Harley Davidson, a great econic, one hundred and twenty year old American brand. There's so much imagery on it if you look back, you know, during World War Two and icons like Bridget Bordeaux on and all this stuff, and then now you see how far it's come away from the consumers that made it what it is. I think there's one of two explanations. Either they haven't learned, or if you want to be more sinister, they're doing exactly what the intent is, which is institutional capture. Taking over some of these iconic brands that are loved, truly loved by a certain side, one side of the political aisle, and you know, trying to throw a big monkey runge in them will.
Speaker 3: Be interesting to see because unlike bud Light a motorcycle, it's a lifestyle. It's a big investment. It's harder to walk away from. There's a five hundred beer brands you could pick from. There's not too many Harley Davidson's that you can replace if you love that lifestyle and love those bikes. But the backlash is certainly there. Whether it translates into lost sales, We'll keep an eye on Koshagata. Thank you so much for your time. This evening still to come, an extended version of left is losing it and Trump's spars with furious journalists. Next with James Morrow.
Speaker 4: Welcome back.
Speaker 3: Now it's time for lefties a losing it. You know, it's been a rough week for former Pink Floyd Dude Roger Waters. Not only has Israel taken out members of the Harmas and Hezbolla leadership, but his dictator mate down in Venezuela is facing mass protests after rigging an election that has prompted Waters to release this rant in defense of dictator Nicholas Maduro. And it's Elon Musk who he blames for the uprising in the South American country.
Speaker 11: Elon Musk Mask, he's posting anti Maduro tweets about Venezuela and the election that Nichola Maduro just won there. This is the Elon Musk who sat in front row seats probably given to him by his.
Speaker 12: Friend net Yahoo. The mass murderer. It's call the more crassie elon Moron.
Speaker 3: Look, I'm just happy Roger stopped talking to his imaginary mate, who is also called Roger.
Speaker 13: That's just weird. Calm down, Roger, calm down. Don't sink to this level. All right, I won't level, but stop shouting.
Speaker 8: Stop shouting back.
Speaker 13: Sorry.
Speaker 3: Now to the Melbourne suburb of elston Wick, which has a large Jewish population. And look how this office works employee treats a member of the community who wants to have an article from the Australian Jewish News laminated. This is hard to believe, but here it all is on tape. This is what leftist lunacy gets you.
Speaker 4: A young woman.
Speaker 3: Wearing a rainbow lanyard refusing service to a Jewish man because she's anti Israel and triggered by a news article.
Speaker 5: What's that I'm pro Palestine. That's okay, here to do a job of laminade.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we have the right to deny jobs.
Speaker 5: Is that an office works position or your personal position?
Speaker 4: It is an officer.
Speaker 6: We have the right to deny jobs.
Speaker 5: So office works position is that you're pro Palestine and you won't take a.
Speaker 4: Why that's my position. But we have the right to deny jobs.
Speaker 5: What's the reason of denying.
Speaker 4: I'm not comfortable proceeding with it.
Speaker 8: Which part are you?
Speaker 14: Not? The entire thing?
Speaker 3: The article, as you can say, the article has a headline about the spirit of the Jewish people and the image features delegates holding in Israeli and an Australian flag. It's written by a local rabbi. He is a wonderful man. What exactly is so awful about any of that? No matter how much you identify as pro Palestinian, Let's see what happens next.
Speaker 8: No, I've looked at the phone the headline.
Speaker 5: What's that You're in a Jewish community and we Israel.
Speaker 3: Judaism can be completely separate from what from religion?
Speaker 8: And what do you what are you separating the culture and the religion?
Speaker 5: Okay, so what's.
Speaker 8: Wrong with this? I'm just not comfortable with doing that.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, maybe I can speak to your manager or another. So you're the manager of this whole store.
Speaker 4: She's the manager and she's not comfortable.
Speaker 3: If you thought that was bad, just wait because the video ends with her threatening to call the Corps. I am pro pala sign and that means reasons I'm not comfortable.
Speaker 5: Is politics played within office Works? Is that a personal staff members discretion to make decisions?
Speaker 8: We can, we have the right to do, and what are those reasons?
Speaker 4: Websites right?
Speaker 5: So what what what policy am I breaching by getting an article about?
Speaker 8: Are you reporting me?
Speaker 4: Can you not report to ask you to leave?
Speaker 5: No, that's okay, you can call it.
Speaker 8: You can call the police, the police.
Speaker 4: We won't be continuedsaction.
Speaker 3: Office Works is a multi billion dollar company owned by West Farmers, which we know like to get political. They pushed money into the failed race based referendum. But even they must be absolutely aghast at what had happened has happened in one of their stores.
Speaker 4: Absolutely shameful.
Speaker 3: Now to a woman who fought her heart out to keep schools closed as long as possible throughout COVID, who backs all the file left lunacy you see in so many American schools, and who is a walking, talking advertisement for homeschooling. This is Randy wind Garden, president of the American Federation of Teachers, a radical activist, And of course I left you losing it.
Speaker 15: But it is seldom a dramatic event or attack that lifts fascism in the door. The violence comes later after they are voted in. When the history books are written about this moment, let them record.
Speaker 16: That we the people united, mobilized and voted down this existential threat to democracy and freedom, that we continue the march for progress, that we lay the foundation for a better future, and that we sought to create a more perfect union. Progress is possible.
Speaker 2: Kike marching Ooh.
Speaker 3: I don't know about you, but that performance reminded me of anomagrites Vega.
Speaker 4: Take it away, Dwight.
Speaker 10: I say to you, and you will understand that it airs a privileged to fight.
Speaker 2: Blood alone moves the wheels of history.
Speaker 3: Now over and eight, Donald Trump sat down with a panel of cycled journalists at a conference for black journalists, and it didn't take long for the liftist activists on the panel to start losing it. Here is the abac's Rachel Scott.
Speaker 4: This is how she started.
Speaker 14: I want to start by addressing the elephant in the room, sir. A lot of people did not think it was appropriate for you to be here today.
Speaker 4: Yes, she started badly and it only got worse.
Speaker 3: This is unbelievable and just white fort Trump's response.
Speaker 14: You have told four congressmen women of color who were American citizens to go back to where they came from. You have used words like animal and rabbit to describe black district attorneys. You've attacked black journalists, calling them a loser, saying the questions that they ask are quote stupid and racist. You've had dinner with a white supremacist at your maraologue resort. So my question, sir, now that you are asking black supporters.
Speaker 4: To vote for you, why should.
Speaker 14: Black voters trust you after you have used language like that.
Speaker 10: Well, first of all, I don't think I've ever been asked a question so in such a horrible manner. A first question, you don't even say, hello, how are you?
Speaker 4: Are you with ABC?
Speaker 10: Because I think they're a fake news.
Speaker 15: Network, a terrible net work.
Speaker 10: And I think it's disgraceful that I came here in good spirit. I think it's a very rude introduction. I don't know exactly why you would do.
Speaker 16: Something like that.
Speaker 10: And let me go a step further. I was invited here, and I was told my opponent, whether it was Biden or Kamala, I was told my opponent was going to be here. It turned out my opponent isn't here. You invited me under false pretense, and then you said you can't do it with zoom. Well you know where's zoom. She's going to do it with zoom and she's not coming. And then you were half an hour l a just so we understand, I have too much respect for you to be late. They couldn't get their equipment working, and.
Speaker 3: Of course the race obsession was never far away. It's weird that the left loves DII policies, diversity equity inclusion. They think it's great and necessary, but when you point out someone is a DEI.
Speaker 4: Higher, they get all offended. Again.
Speaker 3: Trump's answer here had the lefties losing it.
Speaker 10: Define the define it from.
Speaker 14: Me if I just defined it, sir, Do you believe that Vice President Kamala Harris is only on the ticket because she is a black woman.
Speaker 4: Well, I can say no.
Speaker 10: I think it's maybe a little bit different. So she was always of Indian heritage and she was only promoting Indian heritage. I didn't know she was black until a number of years ago when she happened to turn black, and now she wants to be known as black. So I don't know is she Indian or is she black?
Speaker 14: She is always.
Speaker 13: Black.
Speaker 10: College I respect either one, but she obviously doesn't because she was Indian all the way. And then all of a sudden made a turn and she went she became a black.
Speaker 3: Pros And that answer had the media outrage. Had Dad he say she identified as Indian and not black. But here is AP News's headline, They said, Harris calls Trump's false claims about race the same old show. But wasn't it AP News who ran with his headline it I said, California's Kamala Harris becomes first Indian American US senator.
Speaker 4: That was back in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 3: And here is Kamala herself saying, fash in recent.
Speaker 2: Years, certainly you could become the first Indian senator in US history, which would be quite accomplishment.
Speaker 17: Not good because you are idiot, Yes, okay, And I don't know that everybody knows that, But I find that wherever I go and I see Indian people at the supermarket on the street, everyone's like, you know, Kamala Hara's is Indian, right, It's like our thing. We're so excited about to have you running for president, so we're both Indian.
Speaker 3: Look how I said is you can be Indian, you can be black. It can be Indian and Black, Indian and Jamaican. This obsession with race and basing your vote on the race or ethnicity of a.
Speaker 4: Candidate is just backward. That's stupid.
Speaker 3: Joining me now, Sky News, host of The US Report and co host of Outsiders, James Morrow Nylon Musk has been outspoken in recent days about what is happening in Venezuela after the sham elections in the South American country. He called President Nicholas Maduro a dictator. A. Maduro has called Mask the arch enemy of Venezuela's peace and accused him of promoting the fascist ideology of the extreme right. There is a mass uprising happening there right now. James, will we finally see the fall of this socialist dictator?
Speaker 2: Well, we can only hope, sir Rita. It's great to be with you this evening. You know, Nicholas Maduro is part of this whole Chevez Chavez style government there, which is you know, socialist or communists, basically incredibly brutal, incredibly repressive. They've taken one of the richest countries in the world and run it absolutely into the ground. And now they held this sham election, and hey, guess what is finally okay to question election results again? They've held this sham election. Even the New York Conset of was a sham that said and said, oh no, no, Berduro got all these late votes, and he's fine and he's in. But you know, we've seen incredible scenes of some police taking off the uniforms because they didn't want to fire on their own people. We've seen others of real terrible repression. You know, Maduro has to go. The question is how much pressure is the United States going to exert on this, because right now Biden has been relying on Venezuela for cheap oil to keep prices down at the pump of an election coming up.
Speaker 4: Good point, good point.
Speaker 3: Any you might be interested to know that according to the New York Times, when is Viola's are being destroyed not by socialism but what they call brutal capitalism. So this is some of the reporting we are seeing in the US. Now, let's talk about of the state of Massachusetts. The Senate of that state has passed a bill raising the concept of mothers and fathers from birth certificates, replacing them instead with person who gave birth and other parent.
Speaker 4: That's nice.
Speaker 3: The advocates for this plan argue this promotes legal parentage equality, and the bill will soon be finalized and sent to the governor for approval.
Speaker 2: James, Well, Rita, you know, I really can't believe how old rate and fascist this Massachusetts bill is, because you know, they are totally erasing every parent who identifies as a cat or an arter or an octopus by saying the person who gave birth is what is happening here in the once woke state of Massachusetts. Seriously, really, this is this is one of these things that is designed. I think it is an absolute attack on the family. It's an attack on the concepts of motherhood and fatherhood, which are both crucial to parenting and to children. And it's like, you know, we're trying to shrink the number of things we were allowed to say. It's something straight out of George Orwell. This is exactly what the news speak was in nineteen eighty four that he warned against. But of course these people think nineteen eighty four was an instruction manual.
Speaker 4: The following it very closely. Indeed, you're so right about that.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about Kamala because this is also Orwellian. We're being told she's this great, moderate, safe pair of hands, popular, visionary leader. But here she is in twenty nineteen, not that long ago, talking about wanting illegal immigrants to be put on the path to citizenship. It seems like she thinks that's the solution to the illegal immigration crisis.
Speaker 9: The idea that we would have a president of the United States that vilifies immigrants, that wants to build what I call his vanity project, a multi billion dollar wall, which by the way, will never get built, is un American deal with the problem. We have eleven million people here who need a pathway to citizenship. Be a leader on that, but we're not going to get that out of this present.
Speaker 4: Will this come back to haunt her?
Speaker 3: Because it's all well and good for these videos to be unearthed, some of them even more recent, some of them from six months ago, But if the media isn't going to highlight it, if they're going to run these bogus fact checks saying no, this isn't her position. She's now pro fracking, she's pro safe borders, she's pro economic prosperity. How are the American people are going to make a decision that's based on facts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean, you know, we know that Kamala Harris has a long record of hard left progressive ideology. We also know that frankly, she's not all that bright, so we'd actually know how much he actually thought through this, whether it's just she was sort of the vibe of the time and what the Democrats were saying either way at the moment, though, as long as the media isn't giving her the scrutiny for this and so many other things, you know, including they should give illegal immigrants health care. She was attorney general in California when they decided to give illegal immigrants driver's licenses, which is absolutely insane to me. I don't know how that works. You know, until there's a media scrutiny, no one's going to know. She's going to be this blank slate that everybody can project their own sort of idea. Well, you know, this is what I think progress would look like, and they throw it on her. But it's also up to Donald Trump, I think, to really start to refocus his attacks, because he had all of the attacks on Joe Biden's Sleepy Joe. All that's out of the window. He's gone, and now he's got to start really focusing hard on Kamala Harris, border, the economy, crime, these things, because right now, you know, at the moment, the left is kind of getting to define the terms of what people are talking about. That's dangerous for it.
Speaker 3: I think they've got to get away with the get away from focusing so much on whether she's Indian, whether she's black, all those sorts of games, and actually get to the issues of substance and what matters is her track record.
Speaker 4: And it's shocking that.
Speaker 3: There's so much material for them to work with that they don't have to really try very hard to show the American people just how radically left she is. And I don't know, they seem to be preoccupied by a few trivial things at the moment.
Speaker 4: Now this isn't trivial.
Speaker 3: Fox News has obtained more footage from the Trumpet near assassination from one of the supporters there who was shot. It clearly shows the shooter moving about on the roof minutes before he opened fire. James, we know the director of the Secret Service, Kim Cheatle, has a stepped down in disgrace, but.
Speaker 4: That's not enough that can't be the end of this matter.
Speaker 3: The media and the Democrats want to memory hold this attempted assassination, but there needs to be some accountability for.
Speaker 4: The failures on that day.
Speaker 3: I mean, when you look at that footage, it is beyond belief that well he was allowed to take those shots and kill a man and also almost kill President Trump.
Speaker 2: It's you know, and it's just amazing how you think that we were maybe a half an inch away from American history being a very different thing right now, in America being a very different place right now, because you know, we watched it Rita, We saw it happen that morning, that Sunday morning here in Australia. You know, it's just shocking. And I also don't think that just mere resignations are enough here because there needs to be a really full deep in. That vision is just unreal. You know, how is it that the Secret Service let the president, the former president, the possible future president up on that stage when they knew that there was somebody running around with a rangefinder possibly a gun, and they let him out on that stage. How is that even possible? And then to see that vision where you know, we know from other shots that there were snipers on the roof behind Trump. They didn't see this figure running around on the roof across the way. I mean, it's not just about getting Kim Cheneld to resign. It's not just about myorcis even resigning or anything like that. This is about finding out the real dereliction of duty that happened here and why.
Speaker 3: And we know that Trump campaign wanted extra resources they were denied that. Since the attempted assassination, the Secret Service has advised the Trump campaign not to hold these outdoor rallies. To me, that's borderline election interference. That's how Trump campaigns. How can you ask Keim to change how he campaigns because.
Speaker 4: You're not competent enough to protect him?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I mean exactly right. I mean that really does feel like they're putting the thumbs on the scale and saying, you know, your big asset is your ability to speak to huge arenas, huge crowds, and we don't want you to do that anymore. Well, I'm sorry, he's the can that you figure out how to protect him. I mean, this is like saying, oh, you know, she was wearing a short skirt. She deserved it. This is you know, really just a real dereliction of their duties to protect everybody. And one of the interesting thing is is, too, is I think we're going to see bipartisan consensus on this too, because we saw during those hearings with Kimberly Cheedle, who's now resigned headed a secret service, how the Democrat, how many Democrat lawmakers were also furious because they all know, they all know that everybody's in jeopardy. It's not just Trump from some mad person out there for whatever reason. And they rely on this agency being as absolutely world class competent as it can be. They're not getting it, and democracy in America depends on it.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: Now, Donald Trump has appeared at a panel event held by the National Association of Black Journalists where it.
Speaker 4: Was quizzed on all sorts of issues.
Speaker 3: In a very hostile manner, I might add, And one of the discussion points, naturally was January.
Speaker 14: Sixth, were the people who assaulted those one hundred and forty officers, including those I just mentioned, patriots who deserve pardons?
Speaker 10: Well, let me bring it back to modern day, Like about five days ago, we had an attack on the capitol, horrible attack on the Capitol.
Speaker 4: You saw the people that were.
Speaker 10: Protesting and sprang these incredible monument's bells, lions, all these magnificent limestone and granite with red paint. They viciously attacked our government.
Speaker 6: What with police they fought?
Speaker 10: Were them much more openly than I saw on January sixth?
Speaker 4: What's going to happen to those people?
Speaker 10: What's going to happen to the people in Portland that destroyed?
Speaker 4: My question is on that, what's going to happen.
Speaker 14: Assaulted officers?
Speaker 6: You party?
Speaker 4: What going to happen? Absolutely?
Speaker 10: I would you would if they're innocent, I would pardon.
Speaker 4: Them, James.
Speaker 3: That answer is going to outrage the Trump haters, but it's precisely what Republicans want to hear. Are you surprised that he showed up to this event in Chicago?
Speaker 4: He would have known he wasn't going to get an easy go there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But you know what's really interesting is you know who didn't show up there, reader, and that was Kamala Harris. You know, Kamala Harris has been an absolute witness protection or I should say with list protection really given who we're talking about here, you know, and I think that good on Donald Trump. Whatever you think of his answers to that he said some fairly contentious things. I think he said some deliberately provocative things which are going to play out in some interesting ways over the next few days and weeks. But you know, he has never shied away from sitting down with hostile journal's hostile press, Kamala Harris, though the press go, it's gonna have a lot of questions to ask, or they should otherwise we're going to see another situation like where it was with Joe Biden for the first years of his administration, when basically, you know, the press gave him cover. They were treated like garbage by the Biden White House, you know, fed absolute you know, scraps and so on, and and told to you know, go write that essentially, but don't you know, ask anything with scrutiny, because again it's like this thing, well, well, we don't want to, you know, help Donald Trump out, so we're going to be really easy on the Democrat. I fear that's a pattern that we're falling into again.
Speaker 3: Rita, that's right, And Kamala is going to make an appearance, but it'll be via zoom, which Trump wasn't allowed to do. So he was upset about that as well. James Morrow, thank you for your time this evening. I'll see you Sunday morning.
Speaker 2: For outsiders, see you Sunday. Rita.
Speaker 3: Still to come is the Australian Nursing and mid Wiffery Federation being captured by trans Ideology. Rachel One joins me next, welcome back, joining me now as the CEO of Women's Forum Australia, Rachel Wong Rachel. Male violence against women is now an Olympic sport, apparently after the Olympics Committee approved two boxes who previously tested positive for male chromosomes, meaning you know they're men, they're allowed to compete.
Speaker 4: Against the women.
Speaker 3: How is this allowed to happen, particularly in a sport like boxing.
Speaker 4: Gosh, reader, it's just insane.
Speaker 18: It used to be the case that if you were a man beating up a woman, you'd go to prison, but now you get to be celebrated as an elite Olympic athlete. In terms of how it was allowed to happen, well, I mean, the reason we even have single six sport in the first place is reserved fans and safety for female athletes, particularly in contact sports like boxing. But we're in a situation now where gender ideology has captured sport entirely, and other institutions, some sports internationally are actually pushing back. But while sports like World Rugby and others were actually making things better for women and girls and restoring things to the way they should be and ensuring that biological males were not playing in the competitions, the International Olympics Committee actually a few years ago made their rules even more relaxed, which basically means that now they've left things up to the international federations to basically decide who they want to include. And as we heard the International Olympics Committee sports person say the other day, all you need now is a passport that says you're a woman, And if you're coming from a country that has these relaxed sex self id laws, then that doesn't really require much at all. And so it's incredibly problematic, and I'm not sure what it's going to take for these rules to change, because we've already seen were being injured in sports like boxing and other sports as.
Speaker 4: Well by biological males who are competing.
Speaker 18: So I don't know, are we going to have to see a woman die before the rules are changed. I think we're maybe in a place now where women just have to start boycotting these sports. But it really shouldn't be up to them, because why should they have to sacrifice all the hard work they put in. It should be the Olympic Committee and other sports that allow males to com eat and female competitions to actually tighten the rules and bring back fairness and safety foremen and girls.
Speaker 3: It is unfair for the women have to take action and miss out on events to try to have some sort of meaningful change and to have some sort of security that this isn't going to happen again and again, because you don't just go to the Olympics. You start training as a child. In many instances, it's years of grind and sacrifice, and then to have your place taken by a man, or to have to boycott an event because man is competing, it's not very fair on the women. But Rachel, I wonder whether that's what it's going to take, where the women in unison say we are not going to compete, and then they don't have an event, and perhaps then sanity will prevail.
Speaker 18: Yeah. I think sadly we may be at that point because like I said before, women have been injured.
Speaker 17: There have been.
Speaker 18: Situations in sport where it's clearly been unfair. I mean, we know that males have physical advantages over women in just about every sport where physical prowess is relevant, and yet there are still sporting bodies like the INTERNATIONALLYMPS Committee who are ignoring the evidence. And quite frankly, we don't even need evidence in research. It's very very obvious that males are stronger, faster and so on in relation to females. That's again why we have single sex sport in the first place. So unfortunately we may be at a stage where the women need to start boycotting. But as I said, it really should have to come to that, and it's not fair on the female athletes, but this entire situation isn't fair, and so if that's the only way to get it done, then that may be what has to happen now.
Speaker 3: An executive council member of the Australian Nursing and Midwiffery Federation here in Victoria, has written in the nation's trade magazine in the Union's trade magazine that the CAST review into gender firming care is bogus.
Speaker 4: She claims it's not an example.
Speaker 3: Of robust or ethical research, and it didn't have sound practices. It only included studies that were based on randomized control trials.
Speaker 4: What's your response to that.
Speaker 3: Rachel, Because again Australia seems to be somewhat of an outlier here. We've had a dramatic change in policy in the UK, many parts of Europe, throughout Scandinavia, many parts of the US. But in Australia we've ignored all that and we are going down this gender firming care method without really much criticism or inquiry.
Speaker 18: That's right, I mean reading that article, it's just more activist talking points. We saw when the Cash reviews first released that the activist lobby groups, the MPs who were on board, were scrambling to basically say that the review wasn't relevant, it wasn't done rigorously enough. Meanwhile, in the UK, after this four years isematic review by a highly esteemed pediatrician, they have now banned puberty blockers except in the cases of clinical trials. That has also actually carried on over into the new Labor government, which was actually quite surprising because weren't sure if label were going to be on board with this. But because they study the review was so well done they've actually said, well, no, we're going to continue while the Tories were doing, and we're going to actually put a permanent ban on puberty blockers. So all this is happening in the UK, things like that are happening in other jurisdictions as well. Meanwhile, Australians still have their in the sands and you've got again these activist talking points being spouted out, in this case by a union which is meant to be representing work because I'm not quite sure why they felt the need to weigh in on this, but we're seeing it again and again and again, and until the MPs and and the health practitioners start to listen to people other than the transactivists, we're going to continue going on down this road which is incredibly harmful, especially for children young people.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and I know you've been calling for an inquiry locally so we can know precisely what's happening and what the outcomes have been here in Australia. Rachael Wong, thank you so much for your time this evening, and that's it from May.
Speaker 4: I'll see you tomorrow night.
Speaker 3: For Lefties losing it at nine point thirty Now it's Newsnight, good Night,