Speaker 1: Is the Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Next? If the world was ending, Jack, I want to I want to be next to you.
Speaker 1: I'd like to be next to you as well, So I would.
Speaker 3: I would.
Speaker 4: I would protect you and cry in your arms like a scared little monkey. You're listening to the Chrissy Sworn Show or over let's go click.
Speaker 1: In Chrissy's cliche, I will lost the notes.
Speaker 4: Hang on, I've lost him over here we are talking, of course, about not Joe Joe c while we'll be talking about that later. And that texted I've lost my things. I'll them, I've lost my notes?
Speaker 2: Where are they?
Speaker 4: Jack?
Speaker 1: Mate?
Speaker 2: What is a coach?
Speaker 1: Ella?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Post Malone this is his best.
Speaker 1: It absolutely is.
Speaker 2: Like actually by a country mark.
Speaker 1: Do you know why I think it could be? Though? It's because twenty one Savage isn't it as well? And he's great?
Speaker 2: I think so too.
Speaker 1: It's a really great collaboration.
Speaker 4: Post Malone could collaborate with anyone and I would love it.
Speaker 3: I still prefer the post Malone in Taylor swift Ai collaboration of Fortnite, like I really like Fortnite, but that collaboration that went viral before they released that song was great.
Speaker 2: I agree, it was great. It was great.
Speaker 4: Anyway, post Malone is headlining Coachella.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: Coachella is that very famous music festival.
Speaker 2: In the middle of the desert in Coachella that features a ferris wheel. That's how you're going to know what you're looking for on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Six years ago, I would have died to go to Coachella, right. I don't know what's happened. The last couple of years are after COVID, but I just look at it and.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, but that happens with everything. Problem with the problem.
Speaker 4: With anything being really cool is that the downside of being the coolest thing in the world is it eventually you are the opposite.
Speaker 2: And I feel like Coachella is on that on the way to that, don't you.
Speaker 1: I think you're right. I think you're right.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 4: I think that's you know, it's exciting for him, but also I feel like.
Speaker 2: That his people have said to.
Speaker 4: Him he would know that Coachelle is not cool anymore, and he's gone out I don't know, and they've said listen that.
Speaker 2: They're your people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're actually your people, people that are only just getting to know you now.
Speaker 2: That's who you need to that's.
Speaker 1: The demographic we're hitting.
Speaker 2: That's it, that's how that's how you need to convert.
Speaker 1: Katie Perill be there next.
Speaker 4: Oh no, hang on, he's done a collab with somebody and I don't like it. Postmine has Yep, it's just happened to me.
Speaker 2: It's just Morgan Wollen. Yeah do you remember?
Speaker 4: And I just went, Nah, I bet you, I bet your Morgan Wollan thinks Coachell is a great idea.
Speaker 1: Morgan Wollen. I like that song.
Speaker 2: What's it called again?
Speaker 1: I had some help?
Speaker 2: Nah?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Nah?
Speaker 1: Okay, Now I think I think it's good.
Speaker 3: Speaking of Morgan Wollan, tell you which song I really do miss?
Speaker 2: Why does he ever sing about booze? Get over it?
Speaker 1: The best?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: What are You?
Speaker 1: Fifteen twenty seven is the best.
Speaker 2: Guess what? Morgan woman? There's more to life than.
Speaker 1: Leaker off the shelf. It's kind of not though.
Speaker 2: A shadow of mind.
Speaker 4: There's a few bits in that I don't mind, Okay. In an article titled weird, in a category called weird but True, which is essentially what I'm gonna call my autobiography, this woman says, I refuse to be a bridesmaid at my best friend's wedding. I'm a hot model and her menu was unhealthy.
Speaker 2: This girl has a.
Speaker 4: Problem with the menu being served at her best friend's wedding.
Speaker 1: So she'd be a bridesmaid. Yet, yes, you.
Speaker 4: Can imagine she's a She's a Brazilian body builder. Her name was, her name is Tila Au and she is a booty model, which is apparently an official job. And she has refused to go and be a member of the bridal party because meal prep is more.
Speaker 2: Important to her.
Speaker 4: She says, I'm trying to find that quote that we squealed at. Apparently there's too many dishes full of sugar.
Speaker 6: And carbs, and she says discipline is essential for the results am for And I knew that on the wedding day, with so many dishes full of sugar and curbs, listen to this, my meal prep would be a sanchal.
Speaker 2: So here's the thing. If you are the best friend of.
Speaker 4: This booty model, uninvited her from the wedding, and while you're at it, uninvited her from your life.
Speaker 1: Bye bye bye.
Speaker 4: The Chrissy Swan Shows, The Christy Swan Show. Now, of course, Tim Blackwell who is front and center at the Arias tonight, will not be on his own show coming up next, We've got a very special stand in plant for you, Chrissy. If you are not across Larna del Ray trading insults with Lizzo online, then you are missing out. The good news is Jack and I are obsessed with it and Tom and we're going to fill you in. So Lizzo posted a message to Larna del Ray saying I'd like to see you back on the charts A kind sentiment.
Speaker 1: Yeah and nice.
Speaker 3: I like when other artists publicly comment on each other's TikTok videos. Could you kind of you get a gist of whose mates and who supports each other?
Speaker 2: That's right, So you're doing the kind thing.
Speaker 4: Lara del Ray on TikTok By the way, it's at, Lana del Ray says to the comment, I'd like to see you back on the chart. She says, I'd love to see you run a treadmill to say that you.
Speaker 2: And I were shook by the rudeness.
Speaker 3: Do you know I believed it fat phobia because she's hanging out with a real redneck crocodile dude.
Speaker 1: Now, I was like, well, Lana's turned I thought so too.
Speaker 4: Plus it's got like a tick. Lannadel Ray's got a tick. It turns out that Lana del Ray does not have TikTok because Lizzo then says, to who she thinks is Lana del Ray, I hope that alligator eats your big ass, and then Lana del Ray says, you'd know about eating biggie. This is savage, so it's proper savage. However, that is not Lana del Ray. It's somebody who's registered her details, but that is Lizzo. Lizzo is fighting with a fake Lana del Ray.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine how like Rocked Lizo would have been receiving those messages.
Speaker 4: So shocking because Lana del Rays come out from her accounts, which is called Honeymoon, and she says, I don't think I've got an official TikTok other than the grants one.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that is, or a Twitter very random.
Speaker 1: Well, at least she was able to clarify.
Speaker 4: I wonder how Lizzo feels by she said to a total stranger, I hope that alligator eats your big ass.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of sad it's not true.
Speaker 2: I love.
Speaker 1: I love celebrity beef.
Speaker 2: That was a real good one.
Speaker 4: Potentially Charlie XCX, who we love as well. We just love how straightforward she is sassy. I didn't know about Addison Ray.
Speaker 3: So she's a massive TikToker swan, one of the original big TikTokers. And she's now ventured into music. Yeah, and she has this song which is quite good, called Diet Pepsi, which a lot of young 'in's would know.
Speaker 4: See, I can't hear I can't hear diet Pepsi, but I can hear back Seat.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: Do you know why it's called diet Pepsi?
Speaker 1: No, I don't like. I think she may say it once in the song called.
Speaker 2: Diet Pepsi, because Charlie x X said it.
Speaker 5: It was initially just gonna be back seat, but I knew that that wasn't right. When I played for Charlie, she just immediately when I said diet pepsy in the song, she was like, why isn't the song called diet Pepsi? And I was like, why would I doubt Charlie.
Speaker 2: You must never doubt Charlie.
Speaker 4: So now the song is called diet Pepsi, and that's a much better name than Backseat.
Speaker 1: Thank god Charlie ran her ear over.
Speaker 2: That is amazing.
Speaker 3: She need to pop up in Times Square yesterday and it was everything was Bratt Green or the led.
Speaker 1: The things.
Speaker 3: I like, that's the one place I'd love to see Charlie. We're just a bunch of people in the street.
Speaker 2: Thing about her that you love so much.
Speaker 3: She's the non perfectionist vibe. Yeah, like just the embracing being a party gal. You don't have to be perfect. It's okay to stay out till till I am and not be joh Like, just her whole vibe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's She's great.
Speaker 1: She's great.
Speaker 3: Hey, Ricky Lee and Joel are up next with her our very special mate Jaswanning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's exciting, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Good luck, Tim Blackwall tonight at the Arias. The Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com.
Speaker 3: Do you