Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello.
Speaker 2: Hello, I'm getting my.
Speaker 1: Hair and makeup to you. Jesus in the house.
Speaker 3: Hello, you're excited about one of the grand pray excited? Guess what, Jesus on the list?
Speaker 2: On the list?
Speaker 4: I think I took your spot. Sorry, not sorry, not sorry at all.
Speaker 2: Now I'm actually speaking of being on the list.
Speaker 3: I need to download the stakes because I have a scene at the door. No, I'm doing it right now, Formula one.
Speaker 4: I'm a little bit upset with myself because I went out for a few drinks last night.
Speaker 2: You to two parties last night.
Speaker 4: I went to actually, yeah, two parties on under did someone gets actually excited? Two parties on a mid mid point to watch the end of the footy? So yeah, we went to the official the official F one government welcome blind make that all I've never been to and didn't previously know that there was a government house buildings, a government out in the botanical gardens.
Speaker 1: Did you have to went the accent?
Speaker 4: Didn't have to drop it?
Speaker 1: Legal?
Speaker 4: I am just about legal for all of your friends.
Speaker 2: Legal. Is there any here that it might be have a bit of a grayer?
Speaker 1: There was not.
Speaker 4: All of them are currently legal. There's a lot of people currently, there's a lot of people. There's a lot of Irish people who do move here whose visa situations aren't that strong, so they do fudge some documents. Yeah, yeah, like you have to pick up No, I didn't have to do that because Claudia got sponsored through her work.
Speaker 2: Yes, she's a very powerful lady.
Speaker 1: She's a very powerful lady.
Speaker 2: Yes, very successful.
Speaker 4: Smile because give it a rest.
Speaker 2: What podcast that's not a podcast?
Speaker 4: Conversation every podcast and anyway, I also didn't know there was a governor of Victoria and she sat on her throne, throne in the gaff last night, in the house and the government buildings. Very nice, lots of drink on the House of the Government.
Speaker 3: Okay, I've got my ticket in my wallet, Jace Jumpman, and add your ticket to my wallet, sorry, or send it to you.
Speaker 1: I think you should send me mine in.
Speaker 2: Case we get separated transfer.
Speaker 1: I just I just think it'd be quite the same.
Speaker 2: You're trying because it's one of those ones you can't screenshot.
Speaker 4: My favorite thing about Government House was they're obviously bringing around lots of lovely drinks and lovely orders as they border. As they brought around mini pies. There is beautiful like lamb pies. And they served it with a special government house minceauce.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 4: I don't know what made a government house mins loss if they brewed it there, but that was a special lovely, nice setting, lovely little band playing. Then Nate and I went into the city watch the second half of the footy and we went to a club.
Speaker 1: Because you.
Speaker 2: Did you not go and look at his video?
Speaker 4: They somehow got us on a list.
Speaker 5: You're on the list.
Speaker 4: You weren't on that, Jase. He got us on the list for a Red Bull party in the.
Speaker 3: You've got a ticket ticket out right, Well, I'm now transfer it to you don't have ticket take account and she's just putting my wallet.
Speaker 4: They just take two five business days instead of I don't know if I can hang on a feeling no no, wait wait, wait on my hang on by bit dusty very tired.
Speaker 2: Oh no, the balls up? Ticket Master Ticketmaster not to have finish finish.
Speaker 4: I got hammed.
Speaker 2: I am this is going to time out? Am I sending it to you or not?
Speaker 1: I'm I'm freaking out.
Speaker 2: Master Master tickets a difference between ticket Tech and Ticketmaster. They sound too similar.
Speaker 1: They should have gone with Ticketmaster buy sell tickets.
Speaker 2: No, you need an account getting the app. I didn't know there was an app.
Speaker 6: I just web.
Speaker 1: I'm an app boy.
Speaker 2: There's so should I follow through this process and just just.
Speaker 1: Pause on it? Just pause? I'm down? Then in the app? Can't we just print them?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: Government's quite beautiful.
Speaker 7: Where did you go for that little fashion thing the other week to the government house?
Speaker 1: Oh that's why you're saying it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, did you meet the governor? No?
Speaker 1: I love governor.
Speaker 2: I've never been you know, I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think you're a government be kicked out.
Speaker 8: You'd have the fans watching you doing the snipers.
Speaker 5: And I was watching No, I was watching the foot yesterday on the TV.
Speaker 2: Do you want to end transferred ticket by text message or email?
Speaker 1: Two seconds?
Speaker 2: I'm just sending it via text message and then you can click.
Speaker 9: And we got served and add about the election coming up? My housemates, she's twenty, she goes election coming up? I said, yeah, she goes Who's who's the.
Speaker 5: Prime minister at the moment?
Speaker 6: See, at least I know that one. I don't know Easy, No, what's the song?
Speaker 2: They won't be easy Alan Easy?
Speaker 6: And they made a full and DJ remix to it.
Speaker 4: I remember that, remember that you get on the best on the beers.
Speaker 1: That wasn't who that was?
Speaker 5: Who was? I know what you talking about?
Speaker 1: Beer?
Speaker 2: I just sent it to you and told you how to create an account. Did you get my text?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Maybe?
Speaker 6: Thank you?
Speaker 4: Name about and the beer?
Speaker 3: That was Daniel Andrews because he said, yes, you can get on the beers beers.
Speaker 6: Have you guys done your scripts yet?
Speaker 1: Lost? I'm verified? Baby.
Speaker 8: I think Jason are in the same moods today. Yes, you know what, it's sucking Friday.
Speaker 4: Similar moods, but different level of the different levels of sa who's got there's different levels of Jasons has funny saze for you have sassy sass.
Speaker 8: You're a sassy sass, hungover a little boy, little bitch.
Speaker 1: Yourself.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I'm a little bit and I'm hungh you funny?
Speaker 9: Now a billion conversations going on.
Speaker 5: I can't work.
Speaker 1: How was the missile asleep? She would have loved that get it together?
Speaker 4: Yeah a little bit, but it was okay. It's giving her the updates, so it's all fun.
Speaker 5: Gon get that go, get that popcorn, don't get that backcorn?
Speaker 1: God, I have a ticket Master account.
Speaker 4: Well done.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm on where you're gonna go to the Formula one mice mice talks in the house. You're gonna have quiet weekend, aren't you. You're going away too, aren't you?
Speaker 6: I am going to the pin When are you going to the village today? Right now? I should be leaving.
Speaker 1: Have you still got my pedal board?
Speaker 4: It's in my car?
Speaker 1: Take the pedal.
Speaker 6: I also.
Speaker 1: Inable.
Speaker 10: Also, I still have your package of sunscreen.
Speaker 6: I couldn't do it.
Speaker 4: You need a hot dog horizon as well?
Speaker 6: Be shut up?
Speaker 10: Really, you're back told.
Speaker 2: That is the most.
Speaker 8: This is the mood I'm in today. Yes, I'm fucking sideways. Yes I'm going today.
Speaker 10: Also, Yes, Jason, I have your your sun scream package which is Sunscream Sunscream.
Speaker 6: Remember the sunscreen just.
Speaker 1: In John for the end of summer.
Speaker 2: Should put on.
Speaker 6: Today, Steamer, we're in a clo Yeah.
Speaker 4: Are you just holding people's belongings for ransom?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: In case I need something or if I need something in.
Speaker 4: My boot drowne is in my apartment. My car isn't here.
Speaker 6: Thank busy tonight, excuse me, I certainly hope.
Speaker 5: So, oh blimey, guys, t t I let's.
Speaker 1: Go No, no, no, no launch for you today.
Speaker 2: What you need you need to you need you need to have in the house and leave days.
Speaker 5: There's no do you know what guys sleep when you're dead?
Speaker 3: Mate, I've got a ticket if you keep partying like you very good time, not a long time.
Speaker 5: Hey, come on, guys, it's all just a bit of fun.
Speaker 2: Just said my back just said, I'm coming back. There's too much traffic everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought there would be gone.
Speaker 4: To his parents.
Speaker 6: Tony, oh he got no ship is more than Tony is a lady?
Speaker 5: No, I said, what do you call a lady or a man with no ins?
Speaker 4: A lady or.
Speaker 1: Never? I've never heard that.
Speaker 6: Did you make that?
Speaker 1: There's another one?
Speaker 2: There's many of them, but I've never heard Tony.
Speaker 5: What do you call a lady? Standing in the middle of the tennis court?
Speaker 1: Screenshots and.
Speaker 4: Jessy's good about that.
Speaker 1: Now we're talking.
Speaker 9: Because guys, what did you say.
Speaker 5: The joke?
Speaker 6: And he goes, why is the chickens so funny to say that joke?
Speaker 10: Did you put any answer?
Speaker 4: Also, you didn't just say that that's what he does?
Speaker 6: Because I was in thoughts my sof what's the joke? That is the joke?
Speaker 4: Tell me?
Speaker 10: Have you not seen the ticture Instagram?
Speaker 6: It says it's a little b Let me get it. What do you please hold? What do you call it?
Speaker 4: I'm going to We're getting a live joke.
Speaker 6: Ready. You need to watch it though, I tell.
Speaker 5: You, jo sounds funny?
Speaker 2: Why because.
Speaker 1: That's good? Yeah? Send that to me too.
Speaker 2: Ma.
Speaker 1: See, I'm in a welfare check you on the weekend.
Speaker 9: I'm sure you just for my own mental state.
Speaker 7: Around you can look after the boards and then that'll keep everybody.
Speaker 5: Just please delete my number, just no one. I need to turn my phone.
Speaker 4: Probably the images of billboards you see on the roll.
Speaker 9: Don't fucking reply to my messages anyway.
Speaker 7: A group text out saw a funny billboard and wanted to get our reaction. The only problem was the billboards had already been out for months. We've all seen them, and you decided to do a group text with about eighty of us on that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and guess what do you want to respond?
Speaker 1: The anxiety After you said no response.
Speaker 4: You were away or something as well.
Speaker 5: At the time, I can't remember I was. I just remember messaging you and then I was like waiting for the response like yeah, that was such a funny message, and went back.
Speaker 4: I was like, hello, that's funny. Hard I remember the reply.
Speaker 7: I feel like everyone went to reply and then we're all just like no because no replying, we're not replying.
Speaker 6: Just the guys.
Speaker 1: Cleans back. He just left.
Speaker 9: I feel like now, unfortunately, it's become the running joke that you just don't respond to me.
Speaker 5: So when I've got stuff to actually tell.
Speaker 6: You, I just responded when you said.
Speaker 4: To text yesterday, I was like, a wonder is everyone going to play ball here? And that reply.
Speaker 7: I was quick, well, there's traffic bad out there into the mic.
Speaker 11: So I went to have a share at Mom and dads. They leave in Albert Park and I turned right and there's fucking road closures everywhere, Like I ain't getting anywhere.
Speaker 1: Why don't use the shower here? It's a notice that just.
Speaker 2: I've used the shower here, the winds.
Speaker 1: The men showers divine as well. Now I'm going to do it's the whole work. I'm just I just did a.
Speaker 11: Just an after shape to get a shower this morning.
Speaker 4: Do I smell your dirty bustard?
Speaker 1: Great grash crash can you get your head in there a little bit more?
Speaker 4: Making sure that microho.
Speaker 1: This is a workplace. I'm not going with two horns.
Speaker 4: Think guy's going around squeeze love.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, okay, were over there.
Speaker 1: Have a great weekend, everybody.
Speaker 6: You have to do it.
Speaker 8: Put me on listen, Hey, get me on the list.
Speaker 1: I'm going to get you to ported. You need to write in this this.
Speaker 4: I got the audience to support.
Speaker 1: There is no audio. What's the audience?
Speaker 6: The grab?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 6: Play the grab?
Speaker 1: I don't have the grab.
Speaker 6: Okay, I will grab you.
Speaker 1: See we will get you on the podcast on your quiet weekend.
Speaker 5: Everyone's delete my number. Just put it that way. I'm going to text you, bitch.
Speaker 4: You text us no, no, no, the grip.
Speaker 1: Have a nice peaceful weekend this week. I will What are you going to do?
Speaker 6: Go to the beach hang out? I'm going offline.
Speaker 1: You're going off line? You need this, don't you? Little cheese platter?
Speaker 6: Probably let me go a little pub.
Speaker 1: That's not.
Speaker 5: I'll meet you there.
Speaker 1: No, no, she's not gonna text you.
Speaker 6: My phone's off. I won't be able to find you.
Speaker 1: Yes, and we've deleted your number. Thank god, you've seen the Billboard may see sense.
Speaker 11: Oh my god, I haven't seen it yet.
Speaker 1: Can you show me? What are they going?
Speaker 5: Such assholes.
Speaker 1: Have a great weekend. Everybody, See you Monday.
Speaker 5: By