Speaker 1: I want the fairy tale. I want the prince charming.
Speaker 2: She how do I put? This?
Speaker 3: Isn't a fan of my kissing style.
Speaker 1: We would boyfriend and girlfriend from about twelve hours. He's in a trash bin. He's non recyclable catching them mu.
Speaker 4: I love being love.
Speaker 3: I love love.
Speaker 5: On today's episode of Where's Your Head At, we are welcoming Harry Jowsey back to Australia and into the Where's Your Head Out Studio to chat all things public relationships, secret.
Speaker 1: Dating and raunchy reality TV.
Speaker 5: Harry is an Australian model, podcaster, social media personality and an entrepreneur who is currently living in la You may know Harry from Too Hot to Handle, Heartbreak Island and Natch Me if you can and if not. You would be one of his four point two million followers on Instagram who thinks he's also really good looking. Stick around to hear all the goths on Harry's dating life.
Speaker 1: And who he would consider his perfect match.
Speaker 5: Where's Your Head At is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows and everything in between.
Speaker 3: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice and much more.
Speaker 1: Hey, Hi, how.
Speaker 2: Are you am so good? How are you guys doing good?
Speaker 1: Welcome backs to Australia.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Yeah, it's been fun.
Speaker 6: I actually had food poising the first day I got back, so I've only been the first time I've ever had it.
Speaker 2: You guys ever had food poising before?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Maybe when I was like five, maybe younger kids.
Speaker 6: I don't recommend it anyway. Is the worst day because you have no idea what happened, Like I had, I'm just like fine, and then the next minute, I'm like vomiting everywhere.
Speaker 2: I can barely like walk. I don't know what was going on.
Speaker 6: And I had to do like a bunch of interviews and like radio and like breakfast TV and stuff. So in between the takes, I would run to the bathroom with Bob.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, a fair bit.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: As soon as soon as it was done, I was just I came straight home. I was like laying on the floor.
Speaker 1: Holy shit, we like, am I hungover?
Speaker 6: I'm confused legitimately, because it's just like I'm not sick, but why am I like having Like why am I vomiting everywhere? Why can't I move? And then the next morning, I just like fine, just like nothing happened.
Speaker 4: Were you fine on the plane?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I don't know. I don't know what it was like.
Speaker 6: I thought I went and had lunch with one of my friends, and I thought he just took me to a really dodgy spot. But I didn't want to text him and say, hey, like are you going through this as well? Because I didn't want him to be like worried that he like poisoned me. So I just like shut up and didn't tell him.
Speaker 5: You didn't tell him, You need to tell him, you need to be like, never take me there again.
Speaker 6: No, I just got insecure because it was like his treat and like he took me, took me out and he got lunch. I felt like I didn't want to like feel disrespectful by saying, hey, like whatever you fed me, was.
Speaker 4: It a nice restaurant or was it a bit you know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was just like fast food dog shit.
Speaker 3: Probably, well you could you could have splurged out and got your something.
Speaker 1: Whereabouts in Australia are you from? Like what state?
Speaker 6: I'm from es Central queens Land, but I'm from this like shithole town called Yupoom.
Speaker 2: I probably shouldn't say that. It's called it's lovely.
Speaker 6: Not much going on there then, no, yeah, there's literally nothing to do, like it's yeah, it's just so boring.
Speaker 1: So you're home for Christmas?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, so I decided to come back just for the summer because La right now is just cold and windy and just like there's nothing to do and yeah, so I'm kind of just like I want to see everyone.
Speaker 3: Seeking so much different at the moment, though, is it we sucks terrible?
Speaker 1: It's worse than ever before. It's completely cooked.
Speaker 2: Isn't it bad down there?
Speaker 5: It's worse than Sydney here, like like full blown winter like they were like.
Speaker 1: There's like a small blaves man. Yeah, I've just taken off my jacket sleeves.
Speaker 6: Well, see, I put my my air conditioned on like twenty six to try and feel like some sort of feel like I'm doing something right.
Speaker 3: But you look out and it's like freezing outside.
Speaker 5: And you were just on the morning show and you dropped you dropped a swear word?
Speaker 1: Is that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So so I did it.
Speaker 6: I did it on another breakfast like radio thing, and I forgot that they were live on air, and for some reason, because I didn't. I haven't told my mom, which is the worst thing. I didn't tell my mom that I was coming home.
Speaker 2: Why because I just booked it.
Speaker 6: I just like came home and then I was like, oh, I should probably tell my mom.
Speaker 2: And then she messaged me.
Speaker 6: She's like, oh, do you know you Like they're playing videos you on Sunrise this morning. I think they think that you were like on the show. And I was like, oh, yeah, I am, like I'm here in studio. I sent her a photo and then she's like like.
Speaker 2: Why in Australia.
Speaker 6: And then on air I was just before we went on, I told him about it and then they're like, oh, any words for your mom? And then halfway through I started to tell him like talking to my mom, I was like, oh shit, I forgot I didn't tell you I'm home.
Speaker 2: And then that's where it came out.
Speaker 3: Did you know follow you on social media and see that you're coming to Australia or not?
Speaker 6: She just well she does, but she's just like she's either drunk or on her horses, so she like doesn't really like see it that much.
Speaker 4: Are you closer with your mom?
Speaker 2: Then? Yeah, yeah, I'm a big mummy's boy.
Speaker 5: I think she deserves a big Christmas resident she's forgetting to tell her you're in the country.
Speaker 6: Well, she's also like getting married as well. She didn't tell me that, so I'm kind of just like, so.
Speaker 1: It's equal, it's fair game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't even met the guy. I'm like, what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 5: You're going to meet the guy your mom's marrying this Christmas?
Speaker 2: No, she got like weird about it. She's like, oh, I don't. I don't know if you like, well I asked her.
Speaker 6: I said, hey, like I saw a birthday card that said my wife, Like that's kind of funny, Like you guys must be getting serious.
Speaker 2: She's like, yeah, we've been thinking about it, like pose and whatever. And I'm like, what do you like? I was like, what do you mean? What do you mean by that?
Speaker 6: She's like yeah, So we've just been there, I don't know, just talking about it, and and I'm like, mom, why are you talking to me like a politician?
Speaker 2: Like what it's like if you asked you, it was either yes or no.
Speaker 6: She's like, oh, yeah, I said yeah. So we're just we're just trying to trying to plan that one out. I'm like, Mom, what like you're.
Speaker 2: Telling me?
Speaker 5: Are you a protective son? Like would you be protective over her? And kind of like stauns him a little bit? Is that maybe why she's scared to tell you.
Speaker 6: I think just because the divorce with my dad wasn't like fun, wasn't that good, And I just like rekindled my relationship with my dad. So I think she's probably like a little bit like nervous about that. But to be honest, like I'm possibly the worst son. Like when she was getting divorced, I was like, go to Italy, find some young stallion and get blasted, like have fun.
Speaker 1: So like I think that's a good son.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's good advice.
Speaker 4: I makes sense to get over it. Well, don't you.
Speaker 3: I read something that you you were trying to beat your mum's body count or something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know, Yeah, what is that? I just I just say some I say shit sometimes. But yeah, that was like when I was seventeen, she said like she was drunk and she accidentally like let that slip out, and I was like, I'm gonna I'm gonna beat you on that.
Speaker 4: Have you beaten her?
Speaker 2: Oh? By fuck?
Speaker 3: What are you what would you be on now then, because she was said two hundred what would you do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm yeah.
Speaker 6: To be honest, I haven't after I broke up with my ex, I haven't really been that crazy, So I'm I'm above it's two hundred and fifteen or two hundred ten or something, but yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I kind of slowed down because I'm at a point now where I'm like, oh wow, sex is awesome, but it's so much better with someone that you love and care about.
Speaker 6: So I'd rather just like focus on like conserving my energy and not being such a slut, because that was that wasn't very like rewarding to my soul.
Speaker 2: So now I'm transitioning.
Speaker 3: I remember spoken about that before when I went through my little like ho face felt like you feel like you're having sex with heaps of girls and you just feel drained and you don't like I was having like you know, just my mates with joke put a revolving door in the front door, so they just kick you know.
Speaker 2: It sucks.
Speaker 6: It sucks because you feel like at the end of the day, also you're not like building anything like substantial and then you're just like wasting I felt like I was wasting people's time because I'm like, oh, well, I feel bad because you're putting in this effort and maybe you have like a different idea of where this is going to go, and I'm just like I just want to hook up and then and then move on.
Speaker 2: And it kind.
Speaker 6: Of just maybe it's the thing that kind of happens with age, but I'm kind of just like, well, I don't it doesn't like serve me.
Speaker 5: It's kind of just like, yeah, that's what you said as well, Matt. You were like, so Matt became single, and for three weeks he was just like a tornado and I was.
Speaker 1: Like so stressed out. I was like, oh my god, I can't cope with it.
Speaker 4: I was pulling a triggers. They're sitting there for every.
Speaker 5: Time, every time he would call me, I was like becoming the most anxious person on the planet. And then after like when it hit week three, he was like, I'm exhausted, I'm depressed.
Speaker 1: I'm depleted. I was like, literally, good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's the worst thing for like speaking for myself, but you probably have the same thing that after a breakup, everyone's like, oh, to get over someone you gotta get onder someone. But like for me, like that was the worst thing for me.
Speaker 3: It was exact same everyone says that, and I say, there is no truth in that whatsoever.
Speaker 2: No, no, no truth.
Speaker 4: It does not work.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would like there was one person and this is and I haven't said this to anyone because this is the most horrible thing I've ever said to someone. But like it was this guy I used to see for a while and then she broke up with their boyfriend. I broke up with my girlfriend and she just like needed someone. I needed someone as well, and we were like talking or whatever. She come over, we hooked up and she just wouldn't stop talking and and just talking about like stuff that was like giving me like just just like unnecessary like drama and like stressful stuff. Can I turn to her and I'm like, dude, like the more you talk, the more I missed my ex.
Speaker 2: And I've never regretted saying something to someone before. And she's like, you don't mean that. I'm like no, like I'm genuinely like speaking from my heart like it was this is this is so painful and I'm so sorry that that I entertained this and I'm so sorry for both of us because this this was a waste of both of our time.
Speaker 4: You see her again.
Speaker 6: I tried not to, but then I felt bad and then yeah, so you'd a pity.
Speaker 3: She goes, you mustn't fix your ex too much.
Speaker 2: She's like, well, best of luck with her, and then she come over the next day.
Speaker 5: Well, speaking of your ex, your recent ex is Georgia has Aerati.
Speaker 1: You guys seem to be very on and off. What's got going on?
Speaker 6: So we've had like a very fun and playful relationship, and I think it's it's always difficult with like public involvement and stuff, but it's also like something that we kind of like open ourselves up to. You guys would know it as well, like we post our whole life online. Like, especially when you're with someone that you're so proud of and you're so excited to be around, all you want to do is just like give them everything and put them on like this pedestal. But yeah, me and Georgia, I think we just kind of we went through the motions. There was a lot of things we both needed to work on, and yeah, just this second time around with the breakup, there was just some things that happened that I found out about that, I don't think anyone in any relationship would be comfortable continuing relationship with And I love this girl with my entire heart. Like there's not one person that I regret losing more that than her, Like she's the most incredible, intelligent, gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Human on the planet. But just for my own safety, I just I don't know if there was a way for me to mentally move past some things that happened.
Speaker 6: So I had to just be like, Okay, well, I love you and I want to give you the world, but I feel like maybe it's not the same way, and I just have to take a step back. So that was genuinely this is the darkest days have been without her in my life.
Speaker 2: And I started therapy.
Speaker 6: I started focusing on like soul work and trying to build myself up.
Speaker 2: So it's been it's.
Speaker 6: Been a very interesting process learning about myself and diving deep.
Speaker 2: But I, yeah, I just think she's she's such.
Speaker 6: An incredible person and I wouldn't want to take anything like my personal problems away from how amazing.
Speaker 2: She is as a human.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like she really broke your heart, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, yeah, yeah, you got some demons there. No, I'm good now.
Speaker 4: Through the camera there, I was like coming.
Speaker 1: Emotional brain.
Speaker 6: Yeah oh yeah, well joint actually my therapy after this.
Speaker 5: Therapy, man, So there's no hope of you guys rekindling.
Speaker 2: Then, I think, for I look dip down.
Speaker 6: I think there's a part of me that really wants something to happen again, and dip down. I think there's just there's always going to be such a soft and sweet spot for her in my heart. But I don't think in the foreseeable future I could ever open myself back up to her, just because yeah, there's just the set of things that I just I don't ever think i'd be able to come back from.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't want to think. Is if I start airing things out and she's not here to talk about her side, I feel like it's a disservice to her.
Speaker 2: I have something.
Speaker 4: You say that because we have her in the waiting room right now.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck ready an anxiety?
Speaker 3: Oh god, well, so chat about it away.
Speaker 5: Imagine you've had some pretty famous exes and pretty like public relationships with Georgia, Francesca and Charlie. Oh yeah, yeah, who's your favorite ex.
Speaker 6: Well, see, I've never I never actually dated Charlie, but we were just hanging out. It was like two weeks like she was gone through some stuff and then things kind of just like sparked really quickly, and then it just like dissolved really quickly as well. I think Charlie is an incredible person. She's really lovely.
Speaker 2: I think my favorite X would probably be Georgia because she's the most recent one and I still miss her. Yeah fuck im my text her.
Speaker 1: We're pushing them back together.
Speaker 2: Yeah fuck?
Speaker 3: What about Francesca? How did that end? Eventually?
Speaker 6: Francesca is a funny one, and that was I think we just we both just had so like we were just normal people that got on a show and then we didn't realize how big it was gonna get.
Speaker 2: Like you guys know as well, Like you just.
Speaker 6: Go on one of these shows and you never really you don't like you see it, but you don't understand how it is and how people's opinions and whatever else like get involved.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it was. It was a massive learning curve.
Speaker 6: And I met her when I was twenty one, and I was still like in a har phase and still still being crazy and I think that both of us just weren't ready for what we had an envision for ourselves in that relationship. And I think that that was possibly one of the best lessons and one of the best learning curves that I've had and anything.
Speaker 2: Was was that relationship.
Speaker 6: Like she was, She's awesome, and I have nothing but love for her, no matter how much shit she talks about me and how much she puts me down online and just nasty stuff she says all the time for no reason.
Speaker 2: Out of for four years on.
Speaker 4: Wow, what are some of the worst ones?
Speaker 2: Oh, just people just keep saying to your tiktoks, just like, oh, she's talking about you. I'm like, dude, I'm still blocked. I don't talk. I've got nothing to do with her.
Speaker 6: So, like, I don't know why she's still like commenting about me or saying stuff or like commenting on tiktoks about me.
Speaker 2: It's it is. It is really strange. But yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I just I think that that relationship was there was just so many things I didn't know about her that come to light when the show come out, and there was a different world of hers that was being hidden, And yeah, it was just it was very toxic.
Speaker 2: So it was. It was again a great lesson. Wow, I'm really like pr trying over that one.
Speaker 4: It's really good.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Were you talking to someone from too Hot to Handle at one point?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Chloe, Oh no way.
Speaker 2: I went on a.
Speaker 3: Date with her on one of our radio shows here and then we were like chatting afterwards, and I was sort of seeing this bird who ended up being my ex at the time. And then so she found out through someone and then this pap told the girl I was seeing here and then like yeah, and just blew up in that blew up in my face.
Speaker 6: You should you should circle back with Chloe because that'd be a lot of fun for you.
Speaker 2: She's a sweetheart.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was great to chat you. I remember chatting on the phone for a couple of times.
Speaker 4: It was a good gow.
Speaker 2: Was she going to come over here or.
Speaker 4: At the start of lockdown? Oh no, yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: Right at like the start of it, so there was not we didn't know what to do, like where we were going on?
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 6: You should? You should definitely look at it. She needs a big Australian hunt, like she's she's a sweetheart.
Speaker 4: Put in a good word for me.
Speaker 2: Bro I will oh my god, this guy's got a.
Speaker 1: Huge get here, and she'd be like buck, she'd be like, was.
Speaker 4: Not lying, was he No, you just have to get it.
Speaker 2: You just have to get him to the point where the same rubent it's all out the window.
Speaker 5: There was a rumor going around that we wanted to ask you about that you hooked up with Nikita Dragon.
Speaker 1: Is that true?
Speaker 6: No, this is This is one of the funnest questions that I always get asked.
Speaker 2: I think the Keita is.
Speaker 6: I think she's so sexy, Like she's a very lovely person. She's gone through a lot of stuff at the moment, so I wouldn't want to add any fuel to the fire.
Speaker 2: But the funniest thing.
Speaker 6: Is we never had sex, Like we just got really junk one night, something's happened and then I woke up at her place, and then she decided to take a photo of me trying to figure out where my clothes were, and then and then post it and I was like.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, like I said to her the neck Like after she posted it, I was.
Speaker 6: Like, like I could have I would have been so happy to get like a selfie or like something like after a shower where I look good or just like had like just why did you get like I looked like I had man boobs? Like I was sticking my gut out, I didn't tense, like my legs look fucking in like Flamingo's like.
Speaker 2: Why did you not make me look hot?
Speaker 6: This is more embarrassing for you that you hooked up with a stick in sects get my good angle?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, but no, she's she's a sweetheart.
Speaker 6: But yeah, she's she's gone through a lot right now, so yeah, poor thing.
Speaker 2: But no, we never had sex. For everyone asking maybe maybe one.
Speaker 1: Day things happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we like I was really drunk and we just like kissed and cuddled and yeah.
Speaker 4: There's no yeah, there's not. There's no.
Speaker 3: There's no fire without smoke or smoke without fire. Should I say something the way? Well, speaking of sex and like that sort of stuff, who would be the the let's say, biggest name you've hooked up with?
Speaker 2: Oh I, this is the same.
Speaker 6: There's there's one person that I would that I would love to say, but we have we have a really good relationship and she always like texts me and says like I'm proud of you. And I'm really happy for you and whatever else is like genuinely like a really good friend.
Speaker 2: So I couldn't outer like that is.
Speaker 5: This Chloe Kardashian No no, no, no, no, I wish, I wish.
Speaker 2: What are they?
Speaker 4: What are they known for?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 3: Can you?
Speaker 2: If I say it.
Speaker 1: That's your single at the moment? Correct?
Speaker 5: Since getting back into Australia, have you hooked up with anyone?
Speaker 2: I've my dms have been so dry.
Speaker 6: Really yeah, I've genuinely haven't messaged anyone.
Speaker 2: I haven't spoken to anyone.
Speaker 6: I've just been like working and like focusing on myself and like just trying to.
Speaker 2: Like soak in Australia. Like I haven't even been seen any friends here.
Speaker 6: I saw one friend that I had like lunch with that time, but I've just been like, I don't know. I think because the original plan to come to Australia was to spend time with my ex and her family and get to know them, and we had like these incredible plans. So now I'm kind of here just like Okay, well I need to work on some things in myself, so I haven't really and I don't really have any interest to just like hook up with anyone or like message anyone. So I started I started saying to people that I'm only dating to marry from here on out, Like I don't want to be with anyone unless I like see myself marrying them, which I thought would scare people the.
Speaker 2: Same Yeah, like all these people, Yeah, no, it's scary. All these people are like, oh, okay, well I'm ready to get married. I'm like, no, no, no.
Speaker 5: I feel like you and that are kind of like at a similar place in your life. Just from hearing you talk, I feel like you guys are really very at a similar place.
Speaker 2: You're in that point now.
Speaker 3: So I'm twenty five, twenty five, the same age pretty much I'm twenty six.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think I think it's the perfect time to because again it's going to take a few years to be solid on someone. Then you have to like get them pregnant, and then you know, by the time you're thirty, everything good to go. So I think now it's like the perfect times, like slow things down.
Speaker 3: I reckon, you've got another year or two, just don't don't jump into anything. Just take it from my worldly advice of the year, extra extra year that I've spent in the trenches.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, good point.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean we have we have a ninety five percent girl listener base in this podcast, So what qualities are you looking for in a girlfriend? Just in case there's anyone listening who could be like a fan of yours.
Speaker 6: I think dating Australians is so much fun, like being in America and you realize, like how boring, Like there's obviously fun Americans, but like the girls they are kind of just like I want to go shopping and.
Speaker 3: Literal as well, like very serious.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and like everyone wants to go to the beach and outside and do shit and like fun and you can take a joke and can give it back. So for me, like I love like a big personality and someone that had like a great sense of humor, and also someone that's like very spontaneous like that. I think that was like my life is pretty chaotic, like one.
Speaker 2: Moment I have to go there.
Speaker 6: The next minute, it's like in Paris or wherever else, Like this last month there's been like four or five different countries, So I kind of enjoy someone that's like down for that, but also someone that's like really goal orientated and someone that has like the vision of the woman that they're going to become and they won't like let anything get in the way. So for me, like, I think that is motivating and an attractive like quality in a person, and that's kind of something that I kind of keep my eyes on.
Speaker 3: What's your usual type? Then look twice?
Speaker 2: Oh well if you look at a lie, apparently they all look the same. So every every combat I get is like, oh, it just looks like your X. So I don't know.
Speaker 6: I say, I'm attracted to energy and like how people are to me. So whatever, what's your what's your type?
Speaker 4: Bet Brune? It's the same as your type?
Speaker 2: Brune? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Nice? Really yeah, smile nice?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a big boob guy.
Speaker 2: I'm an ask guy.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: A lot of your exos that I saw were on the boob site.
Speaker 2: As well that I'm still in love with them.
Speaker 4: Here I am saying happening. Just don't put me in a room with them.
Speaker 5: Bro Okay, Well, look, what's your thoughts on modern dating because obviously dating has changed a lot recently. There's a lot of dating apps, Like are you on dating apps? Do you subscribe to that?
Speaker 6: So I think that I've kind of stayed away from like dating apps, Like I was involved with them for for a little bit, but I found that like the conversations were necessary, like pretty shallow.
Speaker 2: And I think for me personally.
Speaker 6: Like I already have like an online perception, so people can kind of get like drawn to that.
Speaker 2: So for me, I'm.
Speaker 6: More focused on like meeting people out and like if I meet someone and I feel the energy is right and I feel like they have a good heart, then that's something that I'd rather pursue instead of, you know, citing his d MS or being on a dating app and just doing like small talk, because I feel like it's kind of just boring now. It's just like you have a dog like sick, Like do you like butter chicken?
Speaker 2: Like whatever? Who cares?
Speaker 3: What's your favorite?
Speaker 1: How did you meet Georgia? Did you guys meet in person?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Of course we met. Yeah, we're together.
Speaker 6: Anybody that I asked her a couple of my podcast and she was, yeah, she was. She was with this guy and she flew to LA to see her for a couple of my podcasts and they just like moved.
Speaker 3: In with me.
Speaker 1: Well she just never left.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 4: That's cute, And I wonder you're still hung up on her bro.
Speaker 2: That's honestly it was.
Speaker 6: It was probably the most like special thing that I've ever experienced. When we first met for the first like ten minutes, we didn't even talk. We just laughed and I don't know, I don't know why that happened. We didn't like it, said like hi, I'm Harry, I'm Georgia. And we sat down and I just looked at him, just couldn't stop laughing and she couldn't either. It was really strange. Like my co host and my podcast was like did I miss the joke?
Speaker 2: Like what happened? And I don't know. Just something about her just makes me so happy. Yeah, and now, oh god, can you please call her whatever wounds you'd stitch?
Speaker 4: Staff?
Speaker 1: Sorry out Yeah.
Speaker 2: Fuck.
Speaker 3: Probably not the best transition to this question, but what's your love language?
Speaker 2: I think I think I ranked them.
Speaker 6: I think that they're all valuable, but for me, like quality time, like I just maybe because I have so many trust issues and I but first I want to be around me all the time. But quality time for just shows that like someone is interested and like cares about me. Yeah, and obviously like physical touch and then words of affirmation after that and then the rest.
Speaker 5: Yeah, do you find it hard to date since being on the show, because obviously in the back of your mind you're like, are you with me because of who you think I am or what I could potentially bring to your life.
Speaker 6: I think that there's been like elements of like people like there was this one person she was like, oh, yeah, fly me out, like let's hang out or whatever, and I was like, oh, yeah, you're really cute, like that would be fun. And then she's like, oh, let's make tiktoks, let's do this, and I'm like, oh, well, I wasn't really like I don't want it to be a collab, Like I wanted to spend time with you and get to know you.
Speaker 2: And then when we finally hung out.
Speaker 6: Like we went and had food and it was fun, and she just wouldn't stop filming and taking photos.
Speaker 2: And that was the first time that.
Speaker 6: I ever like got like a crazy ick from someone. Well, I was genuinely like, wow, I can't like drop you off quicker. And she's like, oh, sending me videos like post this on your TikTok makes you tag me and makes you do this, and I kind of like, I think you get a good read on people right away. That person was just like, yeah, I didn't get it right away. But but other people there's you know, I think you can tell like through messages and whatever else. But I genuinely surround myself with like good people. And that's why I tend to just like gravitate towards people that I meet out and about, because you can get a good read on them right away. If someone's sitting there and you guys don't as well, if someone sitting there like filming you and taking photos, you kind of like stay away from from that and that energy. You don't really want that, Like you don't feel I don't feel safe around someone that's just like always filming.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, you're not going to pursue them in a romantic wife if they're trying to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, do you reckon that your next girl friend will be someone in the public I or do you reckon it might be just like a normal person.
Speaker 2: I say never say never. It's either.
Speaker 6: Look, it's I feel like it's got to be like someone that just like rides horses and like hangs out and drinks coffee and just wants to have kids. Or it could be like sweetie like someone like it could I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just think that I would. I would love to have like a normal, like girlfriend.
Speaker 6: But it's also hard found with dating people that aren't in this like industry. It's also hard for them to like fully understand yeah, like the levels and the things that go on and hey, like I say and do things online that don't necessarily like reflect my true character offline, but it's just to like get a reaction, and it's just to get people talking, like it's just the only purpose of it.
Speaker 2: So it's hard. It is really hard.
Speaker 6: So I don't know, it would be good to find someone that is understanding that I am a bit of a dickhead online just.
Speaker 2: To get a reaction. But yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Hopefully maybe I'll meet someone while I'm here that just is like an accountant and love on the beach.
Speaker 4: And yeah, it's definitely hard to find a girl that does that.
Speaker 3: And they don't they don't get why you say stuff or what you do stuff, like, yeah, I have those issues.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And also it's hard like talking about like your sex and like dating life and whatever else.
Speaker 2: Like I know, like not a lot of women are comfortable.
Speaker 6: Not a lot of people in general are comfortable about talking about that stuff, and I kind of put it on myself to be like, hey, I've been on a dating show all about sex, and I'm more than happy to like talk about it and be open about my experiences because it helps other people learn. It helps other people like reflect and and maybe make their sex life better or maybe keep an eye out for things that they wouldn't be like necessarily like comfortable with or whatever else from my experiences. So I know that being with a guy like me, it is it is a bit of a hurdle to like overcome and to like push that to the side, especially when you have you know, your grandparents, your parents like googling and just seeing like wild shit online everyone.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, speaking of crazy sex stories that come up, what is like one of your craziest sex stories, just jump straight into it.
Speaker 3: I shouldn't have left that segy for it.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 6: I think the craziest one is I had sex in the cemetery when I was like seven.
Speaker 2: I know it's not very nice, is it?
Speaker 3: Well, on like a bench or on like a tombstone or on my.
Speaker 6: So I was at this boarding school in New Zealand and the sister College was like, oh my hands out the screen. The boarding school there, sister college is over there, and then in between is like this like park, but there is like graves all throughly. Oh my god, like the only like dark areas in the park or where the graves are, so like that's where the trees are and whatever else. So like, I'm at a boarding school. I don't have money for a hotel. She's at another boarding school. She doesn't know what to do. We're really into each other. We just meet in the middle, and then we just find a tombstone to bender over.
Speaker 2: Go from there. So yeah, that was fun.
Speaker 3: Imagine looking above from above, looking down at your grave.
Speaker 2: Man, Like I personally would want that. I don't know about you, guys, I personally would want someone.
Speaker 3: To just to be honest, young lovers getting ventoken, be like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at least you're making people come from the grave, you know.
Speaker 3: Wah, that's good.
Speaker 5: What some crazy sexual things that you're into in the bedroom.
Speaker 6: I've got a real profound recent love for like just sucking toes for some reason.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you guys have ever experimented, but for some reason, I don't mind just putting it like toes and whatever else in my mouth. It's just it's not more. It's not for me, it's more so for the girl. Like I don't know if you've ever had your toes suck, Like it's really nice and like fun and I think it just adds like another like sense to it.
Speaker 2: So I don't know. I've just been like, yeah, just.
Speaker 4: Do you enjoy Do you enjoy your toes being sucked?
Speaker 2: Or no? It's kind of scary, like why are you putting my it's a man foot, Like why are you putting on your mouth? I know that's yeah, like your your petite and lovely and sweet and wholesome, like let me be weird to you, like, don't do that. I'm disgusting. Don't do that.
Speaker 4: I'm the sick one. I've suck before, have you?
Speaker 1: How did you find it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's funny, it's not bad. I've like licked it from heel to toe that yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm pretty much trying to put the whole thing in my mouth.
Speaker 1: It has to be a little foot.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's it's more for it's more for them, Like it's not like I'm sitting there just like staring at her souls and like I need to come.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just enjoyable. I have heard of, like I think Machine Gun Kelly, Like I was seeing this girl that was hooking up with him at the same time, and she said that he would make her lay like face down with her feet like behind her back and would just like fun her feet, which sounds horrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I was just like trying to picture it in my mind.
Speaker 2: And then I was like, okay, a foot job really, but it's sounds horrible, Like that doesn't get from that, Yeah, like you're going to get a rash.
Speaker 4: Well you're a shume me a little bit off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's still like fuck, Like my I don't know, maybe I look at my feet, they're like crusty from like walking too much, you know, like.
Speaker 1: I hate crusty funkus the.
Speaker 2: Parting or out. Yeah, no thanks, I reckon.
Speaker 5: You're one of the, if not the biggest influencer or reality TV star to come out of Australia.
Speaker 1: How do you stay so relevant?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I think when a lot of people go on these reality shows, and I'm sure you've guys experienced it with like people that you've been on shows as well, kind of get like a crazy ego. They're like, oh shit, like I'm the man that I'm really cool, like everyone knows who I am and whatever else. For me, I made a rule that like I'm not going to say no to any opportunity, like if a person has like ten thousand followers and they want to do a video together, or they have like a crazy idea whatever else. So for like the whole year after the show kind of came out, I just anyone who DM me and wanted to do something or anyone I liked. I kind of just got rid of my ego and like I want to work with you and in some way. And it was my goal to be like I don't want people to know me from too up the handle. I want people to be like, oh, I don't know where I know you from, but I just know you. So that was the biggest like pivot that I took, was to just be like okay, well, and the first time that this ever happened, then I got recognized for something else. I was outside in and out and this guy was like, oh my god, do the guy from TikTok. I'm like, yeah, I am, like thank you so much. Like even though probably other people take that as offensive, I thought that was really cool because I'm like, okay, because now I'm actually doing my job and I'm achieving my goal of not just being from this show.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So I think it's just like not having an ego and just being like just like going with the flowing and understanding that the shelf life for reality shows is really short and we all just kind of got lucky to be on a show and to try and like make it continue is just takes.
Speaker 2: A little bit of work.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: That's one of the things I regret when I came off that I had people in my ear saying like, don't take these opportunities where I should have just you know, jumped on into anything and everything, and like, you know, I had fun with it all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think it's it is.
Speaker 6: It is the worst because a lot of people think they know exactly what to do when it comes to like reality TV. Like I had friends that were going to go on a show and they're like, oh, no, it's terrible for your career.
Speaker 2: It's terrible.
Speaker 6: It's like they don't know, like, no one knows except you. You have to go and do it, and it is hard. Because you have all these people that you look up to and people that are like maybe a little bit more successful, and they're telling you.
Speaker 2: This is that or whatever.
Speaker 6: But I think deep down everyone's just like secretly jealous and they want to kind of like cut you off with the ankles. So yeah, that was just the biggest thing is just like trusting just trust your gut and understand that it's just a bunch of people that don't know if it's going to be a success or not.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Will you go on another TV show?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've been. I've done like five now, five or six, I think.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I met with Channel ten o this, so I was like, oh, can you guys make me the Bachelor? I think it'd be fun. But I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think they said I think our youngest bachelor's like twenty eight. I'm like, well, let's bump those numbers down. I'm twenty five. Let's see what we can make happen.
Speaker 1: So you were an awesome bachelor.
Speaker 2: I would have so much fun. Yeah, I would be terrible or good. I don't know, you know what.
Speaker 5: Channel ten would be stupid not to have you as a bachelor, because I reckon there would be so many people.
Speaker 3: Why that's why he keeps dropping in every sentence. I'm ready to get married.
Speaker 4: I'm ready to get married.
Speaker 2: I have a bunch of roses over here.
Speaker 3: Your manager and publisher being like, right from now and just say you want to get married.
Speaker 2: She's actually here. She's got to tell a problem you want to get married.
Speaker 5: Look, Harry, we can't wait to see you as the bachelor in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, I met. I met the three guys are the bachelor. Yeah. I was like, that must have been a nightmare. Why is there three? Like that's crazy, But they're all really sweet and lovely.
Speaker 4: I don't know how that's going to work.
Speaker 6: But they were telling me they got pretty loose. They're like, oh yeah, things got pretty crazy on there, and we got told.
Speaker 2: To like tone it down. Really yeah, I gotta watch it.
Speaker 1: Imagine Harry on there. He'd really exceed that.
Speaker 2: I would be crying about my extra the first like two weeks, and then I'd be like, Okay, whoever can put up with that? I'm ready to date you.
Speaker 3: The first date when the first serahrady, You're sitting there like, yeah, she was everything.
Speaker 2: Like George's favorite meal.
Speaker 1: Was this, are you enjoying living in LA?
Speaker 6: I think LA is incredible for opportunities and like work in the entertainment industry. I show you it's always going to be home and I and I say it to like everyone, like I think, when I find a wife and have my like everything, like my life like streamlined, I think I'll definitely move back here and like start a family and settle down because there's honestly nothing like Australia. But yeah, I think LA is gonna be there for the next like five ten years.
Speaker 5: What's the biggest difference between living in Australia versus La.
Speaker 2: I think in LA you can get shot at any moment.
Speaker 5: Jesus, I'll stay here, yeah in La.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've in Beverly Hills. I got a place there.
Speaker 6: But no, I think I think the biggest difference is, like I think in Australia, and this is not I'm not trying to shoot on anyone. This is personal experience. If you tell someone you have a crazy dream, they kind of just like shut you down and kind of just be like, oh whatever. Like if you say, if I told anyone here that I want to go to the Moon one day, they'll be yeah, right, But if you tell someone in America, then oh yeah, I know someone that's building spaceships.
Speaker 2: Like That's how I think that's the biggest difference that I've seen.
Speaker 6: Maybe it's just personal experience, but but before going on any of these shows, when I told friends and people that I wanted to do TV and whatever else, people just like, eh, whatever, you won't do it. But then if you go to America and say like, oh, yeah, I want to do this or whatever else, people kind of just like, oh yeah, cool, I think you could do that.
Speaker 2: So I think that's the biggest difference.
Speaker 3: I never may have spoken about this before. Do you know the expression tall poppy syndrome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: I think like, like I said, no offense to Australia in that, but like here, like you said, if you want to like go shoot for the stars and that everyone has like an opinion about it, and they try to bring you back down to earth and they don't want you. They don't want that for your sort of thing. Whereas I find I just got back from the UK and over there they were all like, yeah, yeah, go for it, go for it, man, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: It is really bizarre because I've always found that if someone in my circle is succeeding, it immediately like motivates me to be.
Speaker 2: Better and do better.
Speaker 6: But if I was just like sinking pissed with the boys, like all all week long and just working like a normal job, whatever I would, I wouldn't want to be better. I wouldn't want to elevate myself because we're all just doing the same thing. So I think it's more just like a deep down like insecurity, when I see someone else that's like super successful, or like you look at like any of these YouTubers that have like all these cars and watches and whatever else, it gets like a fire in my belly. I'm like, damn, someone else has done this, Like someone else on the planet has made that happen for themselves, so there should be nothing stopping me from going and doing that.
Speaker 2: And that's yeah.
Speaker 6: I think that's just been like the biggest, the biggest takeaway from being over there.
Speaker 2: It's like everything's actually achievable.
Speaker 3: I find as well that when I say, when I'm passionate about something over here, a lot of people that like, yes, snarlet you sneaker, They're like but like in different countries and I was like, yeah, like that's cool man, Like yeah, you know, like you could do something with that, But like here they're sort of like like what you enjoy doing that?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Harry, what would you say? The difference?
Speaker 5: The main difference between American and Australian girls is, in your opinion.
Speaker 2: Main difference is humor. Australian goes just a lot more funny and outgoing, an adventuress.
Speaker 6: And I think Australian girls don't mind like paying for stuff and like taking care of themselves. Yeah, Whereas like I've got a friend, My best friend's dating this girl who sucks, and she gets like like he was like, I'm gonna buy you a Chanel bag for your birthday and she's like, no, if it's not a Burken, I don't want to. Got angry, got pissed off. He pays her rent, she has one of his credit cards. She never takes it, She never takes any like literally, he takes care of her entire life. She doesn't work, she doesn't do anything, and she gets The girls get so angry if you don't take care of like every avenue I was seeing this girl and she's like, when are you going to give me an allowance? And I was like, yo, what, like, unless you're mothering my child, I'm not going.
Speaker 2: To give you an allowance.
Speaker 4: WHI is the sex worthy allowance?
Speaker 2: Like for sure? Serious? Yeah? No, she and she deserved it.
Speaker 6: But I'm I don't want to feel like this is a transaction because now, like it feels like you're escorting and I don't want any part of that.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what's your plans for the future, Like, what's coming up for you other than being the next Australian bachelor.
Speaker 2: I filmed the movie which is really exciting. Wow.
Speaker 6: So I've just been focusing more on the acting front and working more towards that and yeah, just just really trying to dive deeper in myself and focus. Been filming a bunch of things, doing a bunch of stuff with Netflix and whatever else.
Speaker 4: So have you done acting lessons and all that?
Speaker 6: Yeah, for like the last year, I think like a couple of times a week, have a dialect coach. I can do an American accent because they all want your auditions and American accent. It's just it's been one of the like it's really weird. But as soon as someone put the idea of my head, I was like, oh, why don't I just try it and see if I like it?
Speaker 2: And it just really started to grow on me. And then when we were filming and.
Speaker 6: It was like twelve hour days I was in there, I'm like, damn, I feel really accomplished, like I feel like I'm doing I feel like I'm a part of something that's like really special. And it just started to grow like this, this like flower of just like love for for the industry. So yeah, it was really corny.
Speaker 3: Can that's good us an American accent man that you've been working on?
Speaker 2: Oh? No, it's so embarrassing.
Speaker 1: This is your you're an actor?
Speaker 2: No, no, I was actually I actually can't do it.
Speaker 4: Well, you're obviously I look excited.
Speaker 2: Then I can't. I just get shy.
Speaker 3: Okay, well you've got to you've got a relationship with Netflix, So is that like a movie through Netflix?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: So this this one, no, this this is what it's an independent film. But been working on a few things with Netflix, so hopefully uh yeah, moving and something comes in the near future.
Speaker 2: We just went to Paris with them for.
Speaker 6: The Emily in Paris, like Premiere where we filmed a bunch of the cast from that showing like their previous red carpet looks. Yeah, I actually don't know if I'm haud to say that, but anyway, we did it.
Speaker 2: It was a lot of fun. It's out on the twenty first.
Speaker 6: But yeah, So just been been working a lot with them on the social team and so hopefully we can we can make a movie or something come together.
Speaker 2: But like a little rom com, we're actually fall in love with someone.
Speaker 5: I also saw that you interviewed Lindsay Lohan. She is like my childhood rush. She was amazing, Like obviously parent Trap, we all were obsessed with that main girls.
Speaker 1: How is that?
Speaker 2: She was so awesome? Like she was like the worst thing was I felt so bad?
Speaker 6: So what happened with these like interviews? They say, oh, you have a fashion interview whatever else? So Lindsay was like, oh, I better like change my outfit because my outfit isn't good enough for a fashion interview. I want to make sure I look like really good. They just don't know it's with me. So like I felt so guilty because she went like she got changed and she was looking amazing and she was like really lovely, and she's like standing there like really patient and sweet and wholesome, and then I just jump out in a stupid like pink outfit and scared the fuck out of her.
Speaker 4: You're wearing what she wears yeah on the movie.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And it was so bad because I could barely see in these glasses, and I also couldn't see anything with like I couldn't feel anything because I had these big like ski gloves on, and I was like sweating profusely. So she has like this random Australian six' five man beside, her sweating with glasses on in a pink, outfit like yelling questions at her LIKE I AND i felt bad BECAUSE i couldn't really see IF i had the microphone like too high or down low or wherever.
Speaker 2: Else and then when.
Speaker 6: We got a photo BECAUSE i had the gloves, ON i don't know what if my hand was on the top of her head or on her bomb or in the middle of the.
Speaker 2: Back SO i just FELT i felt so out of. PLACE i was, LIKE i don't want to disrespect. HER i feel. HORRIBLE i hope she's, okay but she apparently she loved.
Speaker 1: It, Yeah you're such a.
Speaker 5: SWEETHEART i feel like talking to, YOU i feel like you're really.
Speaker 1: Like down to earth.
Speaker 5: Genuine like obviously you're an, aussy SO i feel like you sometimes expect that and hope, that but it's nice to like properly meet you and, yeah you're super.
Speaker 4: Genuine i'm actually.
Speaker 6: Acting, Yes, Yeah i'm actually a piece of.
Speaker 3: Shit you've got. This you've screen grabed this as well as your audition. Tape look, Hope, YEAH i play a nice. Guy put me on a rom.
Speaker 2: COM i appreciate. That thank you so.
Speaker 1: Much you are very much an.
Speaker 5: Entrepreneur you have your sunglasses, line you have your, podcast tap in tell us about your.
Speaker 2: Podcast it's actually on.
Speaker 6: A hiatus at the, moment just BECAUSE i just had such a funk around with production companies whatever.
Speaker 2: Else but, yeah it's kind of like. This we just hang out with, people get to know, people talk about like sex, stuff.
Speaker 6: Dating have people on there that talk about you, know Washcair, experiences which is like spiritual, medicine.
Speaker 2: Like business people have people from like all walks of. Life there isn't really like any direction that it.
Speaker 6: GOES i kind of just like find people That i'm just interested in and just sit down and just chat shit for like an hour and see what. Happens but it, is it is is.
Speaker 2: A lot of.
Speaker 5: Fun can you tell us a bit about doing? Ayahuasca because we spoke to another girl from The states and she was talking about doing ayahuasca and how it totally opened her mind.
Speaker 1: Up AND i, MEAN i don't really know a lot of people who have done it over. Here it's not really as much of a thing as it is in THE.
Speaker 4: Us Is carver sort of the? Same non?
Speaker 2: It so it's it's.
Speaker 6: No it. Was WHEN i first heard about, IT i was, Like, oh it just sounds like a bunch of hippies just like doing drugs and like tripping out and looking at. Trees but WHEN i started doing more research into, it and like my business mentors and people THAT i look up, to they were talking about how they they've done it and it like changed everything for, them and it really like made me like take a step. Back so the company THAT i went and did it, with it was like an application. Process it's not like you just go and just have a few stuff and get blasted with your, friends like you have to. Apply they have like a homework that you have to do for the months leading. Up there's like no, sex no red, meat like it's very strict, diet no, coffee all this stuff to like deplete your body of like any like, stimulants to get your soul and mind ready for kind of what comes in and then they Have like for, me it was like a ten day. Workshop now not all the retreats like, this but it was like a ten day like character, building like breakdown of who.
Speaker 2: You are and what you want to.
Speaker 6: Achieve and for, ME i lost a bunch of people to suicide the previous, Year SO i was sitting there like what DO, I.
Speaker 2: Like how DO i connect with these?
Speaker 6: People like my goal with REALITY tv and to be in this space is to just make people. Laugh like you, know you can reach out your friends and ask if they're, okay which is, awesome but for, me like my goal is to just give my friends like twenty minutes or an hour per week to just laugh and get distracted and then want to like have a giggle and like talk about.
Speaker 2: It SO i was sitting there like what AM i doing?
Speaker 6: Wrong LIKE i want to be able to to level up and make sure THAT i continue to make people. Laugh and that was kind of like my purpose in. It but, yeah we had these workshops where you just fully like lose your. Ego there was this one workshop where you have to as soon as we get, there you walk up to someone that you don't like and this guy.
Speaker 2: WALKS i was, LIKE i love. Everyone this guy walks up to. Me he, GOES i don't like. You i'm, like, oh, okay do.
Speaker 6: Wrong, No i've never met this. Guy never met this guy at this. Point this is my first interaction with. Him AND i was, like, oh what DID i do.
Speaker 2: Wrong he's, like, oh, WELL i just don't like how you. LOOK i feel like you kind of get whatever you.
Speaker 6: Want AND i feel like you're the type of guy that is just a dickhead and just like a jock, essentially and you would bully. Me AND i was, like, wow, man thank, you thank you for saying.
Speaker 2: That that's really.
Speaker 6: Well so then you just tell each other things that you assume about that person and then kind of break down their. Character and then at the end of, it you have to tell them your deepest. Secret no matter what it, is you have to say. It you have split it. Out and it was the most like scary thing to do that and to talk about, it and then there was other things where you had to like figure out like your masculine energy and then feel what feminine energy feels like where there's exercises where you're just like paired up with each other and just like talking about. Things but aside from, that when we did the, ayahuasca all that stuff like benefited. It so the first night that we did it three, Times so the first night you kind of when you try, anything you kind of just don't know what what it, is what's going to happen and whatever. Else AND i kind of did it AND i sat. DOWN i was, like, okay like this is just some stupid drug. Whatever but when people said to me it's a, medicine it made. Sense the first TIME i did it BECAUSE i was laying there in this in this hut In Costa, rica laying. STILL i had my eyes open and nothing was. HAPPENING i was, Like, okay well this is a, waste MAYBE i need to get. More but then as soon as you close your, eyes that's kind of when it all comes on.
Speaker 2: And everything kind of.
Speaker 6: Happens and it took me to very specific memories with my brother and my, dad and it was things That i've been suppressing for such a long. Time that just overwhelmed me with, emotion LIKE i DON'T i didn't at the. TIME i didn't have a great relationship with my dad or my. Brother it's always been like. Combative ANYTIME i speak to them or engage with, them it's just always with. Rage and it was kind of one of those things THAT i was, LIKE i don't need.
Speaker 2: YOU i am an. ADULT i can push it to the. Side so for the.
Speaker 6: Whole time on the first, NIGHT i was just sitting there crying BECAUSE i just had an overwhelming amount of love for having my best, friend which is my brother as a, kid and just like it was like real random memories and like jumping on a trampoline in the, rain and like jumping up and climbing up a tree and then be it would snap beekeeping with my dad where we were harvesting, honey AND i was so excited about having a, beehive and then it would snap. Again we'd be in the digging up potatoes and just like looking at my dad and, Like, WOW i fucking love this, Person like this person is just so. Amazing why WOULD i let this?
Speaker 2: Go SO i was.
Speaker 6: Sitting there just like overwhelmed with just love and appreciation for. Them and the next day like when it all, was LIKE i texted, HIM i told him how MUCH i loved, them And brother's, like what the fuck is wrong with?
Speaker 2: YOU i was, LIKE i did the.
Speaker 6: Eyelasca you guys didn't go through WHAT i went. Through SO i was, Like i'm so, Sorry i'll explain. Later but then the second time we did, it SO i HAD i had one cup the first. Night the second, NIGHT i did four Because i'm, LIKE i want to see how far DEEP i can go into my. Brain and the reason WHY i brought up like The Feminine Energy workshop before is because that's what we did throughout the day and that really played an effect on me later on in the second, Experience so we spoke all of so we went through like the whole process on the second, one because OBVIOUSLY i did a lot more THAN i did the first, Night SO i really dived, deep like there WAS i can talk hours on the stuff or the stuff THAT i, saw BUT i really just LIKE i connected with my friends THAT i, Lost like we didn't even. Talk we just hugged and laughed and, cried and then we went and like watched out like memories together and like things that just made us like so.
Speaker 2: Happy and then it went to.
Speaker 6: WHERE i had this like overpowering appreciation for all the women in my.
Speaker 2: Life LIKE i was just so.
Speaker 6: Overwhelmed i'm, like, wow like my mom had to put up with all this, stuff like her whole life dealing with you, know this, drama that. Drama and Then i'm like looking at my circle all the women that are around, me And i'm, like, WOW i would not be anywhere near the person THAT i am today without these powerful. WOMEN i was, like it takes so many powerful women to make just a strong.
Speaker 2: Man And i'm LIKE i just really really appreciate like every woman.
Speaker 6: In my life and the amount of feminine love and energy that they give, me BECAUSE i would be nowhere near the person THAT i am. Today so when we like finished at second, CEREMONY i just started kissing all the women's.
Speaker 2: Feet maybe that's, why BUT i was just, like, LOOK i just want.
Speaker 6: To say like thank, you like thank you for everything that you deal, with like you're you know once a, month like even, periods like that's fucking, Crazy like thank you for putting your body through.
Speaker 2: That LIKE i was just so AND i texted. EVERYONE i was like.
Speaker 6: Overwhelmed i'm, LIKE i JUST i love, you thank, you put out with my stuff and just being a mother and just having a home and just feeling just. INCREDIBLE i was just. Overwhelmed and then the third time we did it was throughout the. Day i'm actually like speeding over. THERE i did like a full podcast episode WHERE i break down. Everything but the third time we did it in a, day and it was it was a lot of, fun LIKE i saw like my spirit, animal and THEN i was like talking to. ANTS i probably looked LIKE i was on drugs BECAUSE i was like looking at the. ANT i was, LIKE i could kill, you BUT i don't want.
Speaker 2: TO i love.
Speaker 4: You how long does the trip? Last for it.
Speaker 6: Is it's like six to ten, HOURS i would, say like it.
Speaker 2: Does it does take a while.
Speaker 6: To come, on and it is really random because you're with like a bunch of random strangers in this, hut AND i wouldn't want to do it any other, Way like you just really connect with. People and then there's like these shamans that are playing music and like dancing around and it's just like it's.
Speaker 2: Crazy but people are.
Speaker 6: Vomiting people are like screaming people like and it sounds it sounds so scary WHEN i say it like. That but the reason it's so special and so beautiful is when you hear someone, vomit you're, like, oh they're, purging so they're getting rid of all their bad all the bad stuff that's held down in their soul and whatever. Else and from seeing some people THAT i met on day one that had hidden like childhood, trauma being molested or or things that had really fucked, up fucked them up their whole life and they've carried on with. It to hearing them like purge and go through their, stuff and just seeing the night and day difference in the.
Speaker 2: Human at the end of it was just so, Beautiful like it was really.
Speaker 6: Wild you just see these people that have had had this weight and this baggage just held at the back of their brain and to just go through, it deal with the deal with the, emotions deal with the tears and the, feeling and just getting that out of themselves and and feeling just like a new.
Speaker 2: Person it was. Wild it was really.
Speaker 1: Awesome that's an EXPERIENCE i definitely want to. Have it sounds like. INCREDIBLE i don't know HOW i, GO.
Speaker 3: I don't like, hallucinents so my mind's too. Fragile, nah IT'S i.
Speaker 6: Think that it's one of those things that if it comes to, you it's like it sounds kind of, crazy but like if, it if the opportunity presents, ITSELF i wouldn't say no to. It that's kind of what happened to, Me LIKE i for some reason leading up to, it there was just a bunch of people that like randomly brought it.
Speaker 2: UP i was, Like, OKAY i guess it's my.
Speaker 6: Time but, again like it's you're kind of only afraid of your, mind like you just it's NOT i think with like any like IF i do mushrooms whatever, else you kind of like control like what you see and whatever. Else but with this, stuff it showed you exactly what you need to see to move past and to move on and to grow as a. Person and maybe that's half the reason Why i've been able to stay like myself is BECAUSE i saw.
Speaker 2: Kind of everything THAT i need to see to grow as a.
Speaker 3: Human so definitely it's definitely interesting to. Me BUT, i LIKE i, said, YEAH i DON'T i.
Speaker 2: Don't FIND i don't recommend it that like.
Speaker 4: Have you probably can put. It have you done? Acid of?
Speaker 2: Course?
Speaker 6: Yeah, YEAH i don't mean like, that but LIKE i did it WHEN i was like, seventeen WHEN i was back WHEN i was living In.
Speaker 2: Australia for some, REASON i tried to.
Speaker 6: Sell some And i've NEVER i didn't know how it, worked But i'd ripped the little tabs off with my.
Speaker 2: Fingers. Oh it turns out the assid goes in your skin and you get high from.
Speaker 6: It So i'm like trying to sell it like this and my friend's, like, oh, no you shouldn't do.
Speaker 2: That you're gonna get.
Speaker 6: High AND i was, like, okay, cool fair. Enough he's, like you need to go home. Now SO i started driving and it started coming AND i called.
Speaker 2: Him i'm, like what DO i? DO i don't know.
Speaker 6: What i've never done it. SINCE i Fucking i'm scared of. It but, Yeah i'm, Like i'm, like what DO i?
Speaker 2: Do? Like and he's, like, oh you're in a different planet right, now you need to. Go i'm, like why would you say? That why? Trip?
Speaker 3: Yeah, NO i ever since sometimes NOW i just, like, yeah, NO i don't like fuck with. Hallo since my mind was Too oh you tried, it, YEAH i was staring at the stage for LIKE i reckon six, hours just watching like the music come at.
Speaker 2: ME i think it's kind of like. Alcohol if you do a whole bottle of, vodka you're gonna have the worst, Time but if you have the tiniest, bit you're gonna have it more enjoyable.
Speaker 6: Time Like that's HOW i kin'd to look at like any any drugs or anything like. That i'm, like, okay WELL i could take you to the extreme and get absolutely blasted and end up on, space OR i could just take like the tiniest little bit and then it can be more enjoyable AND i can monitor myself a little bit.
Speaker 2: Better. Yeah, yeah then you get scared of.
Speaker 4: It that's a Great, Wheelpaower.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 5: Do you drink alcohol, still BECAUSE i know a lot of people IN la kind of veer away from.
Speaker 1: Alcohol.
Speaker 2: YEAH i stopped drinking an equal SO i have been at a drop.
Speaker 1: Since oh so you don't drink?
Speaker 3: Anymore, No, wow that because we're, spoken we've.
Speaker 1: Spoken about doing. That we're so over.
Speaker 3: Alcohol i'm so getting over. It LIKE i just FIND i. Reckon it suppresses you and it's. Stuff it fucks you up from doing what you want to do like the next day it is a couple of days.
Speaker 2: Later, YEAH i just found that it's such a and it's probably same. Me it's such a crazy. Culture like everyone goes out and gets sucked up and has a crazy. Time AND i think that's, fine like go do your, thing have. Fun but for, me it just wasn't serving.
Speaker 6: ME i was just getting caught in this cycle of being in la where like there's always something, on there's always something to, do AND i had like this phone or THAT i was gonna miss out and then as soon AS i was just, like, oh, actually like doesn't serve, Me like none of these people are gonna be millionaires in the next. Year like all they're gonna do is drink and party and spend, Money.
Speaker 2: So what like how AM i going to be?
Speaker 6: Different, Okay i'm gonna do the thing that's difficult that no one else is, doing and that stopped drinking and stop going out and just focus on. Work so, yeah it was more just like a personal. CHOICE i was LIKE i need TO i want to be the hottest version of myself in twelve months, time AND i want to be the smartest version of the most successful version of, myself and the one thing that's going to slow me down is drinking and going out and. Partying SO i was just, Like, okay well let's pump the brakes a little. Bit AND i just made it a, rule like for the next felve, Months i'm not going to. Drink i'm not going to do. Anything i'm just going to stay focused on the end. Goal and then in twelve months, Time i'm going to reward myself and IF i want to drink or whatever. Else BUT i feel so much, Better like you have a good, sleep like you, can and also LIKE i go to events AND i go out And i'm there for for whatever, time AND i can take everyone home and everyone's, safe AND i just feel a lot more accomplished about.
Speaker 2: It BUT i sound like an old, man you.
Speaker 1: KNOW i love that we're so on board with.
Speaker 3: That, yeah you never hear anyone say that they regret quit, drinking you, know no one ever says that. Thriving no one REGRETS i regret drinking that.
Speaker 5: Night they never say like we get such bad anxiety the next. DAY i, mean we have bad anxiety, anyway but, yeah.
Speaker 1: We hate the. PEAKING i, RECKON i reckon next, YEAR i think we're going to be.
Speaker 3: Drinking to be, Honest i'm definitely slowing down, Now Like i've got a couple of events this weekend AND i have no desire to get.
Speaker 6: Drunk and, YEAH i think it's just starts with, like, okay just counting your. Drinks that's What that's the first THING i. DID i started counting my, drinks and THEN i made like the first the first GOAL i. Did it was like from the start of the, year this is like two years, ago start a, Year i'm gonna not drink until my. Birthday so THEN i have like a time BECAUSE i feel like even when you're getting ready for a show or like preparing for, anything you kind of like put things in place to like make yourself the best version for that time, frame and you kind of like it's like.
Speaker 2: An easy goal to.
Speaker 6: Hit so that was kind of that's the best ADVICE i could, give is like just just focus to be, like, okay from and maybe unless your birthday is In, december then don't do. That but, Okay i'm not going to drink it till my birthday and then and then go from.
Speaker 3: There that's, awesome all, Right so let's speak about your only. Fans, yeah so you. RECKON i read something that you. Reckon you made one hundred k in twenty four hours from one? Video, yeah tell.
Speaker 2: Me it was a sex. Tape, yeah it was a sex. Tape who with it was this other influencer that actually got me in a lot of. Trouble, no She, yeah she was. Great we were seeing each other like a.
Speaker 6: Few years ago and she she was with the same agency and she was doing OnlyFans and, yeah we saw someone else do like a similar sex tape And i'm, like, WELL i wonder how well she's doing with, That and we were just falling around and she was, like let's film it and then, YEAH i guess it was just also like with, OnlyFans people constantly like want more and more and, More AND i was, like, okay WELL i don't know what ELSE i can.
Speaker 3: Do so you, yeah what's your BECAUSE i SAW i, WENT i clicked on. It yours is a free, subscription so like you subscribe for free, obviously and then what you dm them for extra content or how does it work like?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah so what happens is obviously there's there's like a normal feed and it's more like the grid feed is just more Like instagram content so people can see.
Speaker 2: It it's it's like.
Speaker 6: High quality like photo shoots whatever, else like some shirt, lists. Whatever but if you want to get the more like intimate, stuff you kind of have to build a relationship with me first and like talk to me and whatever. Else and THE, Dms like if you go to there's OBVIOUSLY dms you can ask for, Stuff but if you GO, vip that's where like the sex tape and everything else was like sold and pushed, out it won't go to any anyone.
Speaker 5: Else can you share with us how much you've earned on only?
Speaker 1: FANS a fair few?
Speaker 2: Million?
Speaker 1: Million? Yeah, Million so you've earned millions on only?
Speaker 4: Fans, yeah a few. Millions that's.
Speaker 3: Great how many people do you reckon you have on subscribe to?
Speaker 4: You, well you could probably see how many.
Speaker 2: PEOPLE i think there's like two hundred thousand or maybe a little bit.
Speaker 4: Less what's the wildest thing you've been tm to?
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 6: Oh people just people just ask LIKE i asked to be like CAN i be your? Slave and whatever? Else i'm, like, Look i'm, okay don't you don't need to do.
Speaker 3: That but like have you had anyone say, like, hey, mate can you take a photo or a video of you doing this for the banana and you've, gone, okay you've offered.
Speaker 6: Me, NO i SEE i kind OF i kind of draw the, line like where WHEN i did this sex, TAPE i was more, like, Oh i'm, pressured AND i think that kind of happens with only fans like. You people expect so much because there is a crazy content on, there AND i was, like, oh, fuck like what DO i? Do and Now i'm like more like pulled. Back i'm, like, WELL i don't want to do, that and that doesn't actually turn me. On i'd rather like build an audience and a community instead of like just being seen as like a piece of, meat BECAUSE i think that's kind of.
Speaker 2: What happened WHEN i went on a reality. Show it was, like especially that one that was hyper. Sex with those everyone just LIKE e sees you as like some. Hornbag So i've just been like trying to pull away from, that pull away from.
Speaker 3: That, Yeah i've always thought about doing, one BUT i just don't think my ego could take it WHEN i only have like three. Subscriptions my, verista the weird guy across the road.
Speaker 4: Probably checking in on.
Speaker 6: Me take that you'll be, fine describe.
Speaker 1: To, you, Subscribe i'll take care of.
Speaker 4: You check out What i'm up to on.
Speaker 2: There, yeah make sure you're.
Speaker 5: Okay how long do you Reckon you'll do only fans for? It does it have like a?
Speaker 1: Timeline?
Speaker 6: OH i SAID i was going to retire before the end of the, year but it's getting, closed SO i don't. KNOW i just, Yeah i'm having fun with, it so maybe in the next six MONTHS i might wrap it.
Speaker 1: Up how does your partners feel about you having only.
Speaker 2: Fans BECAUSE i spend so much money on. Them they're pretty okay with. It.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah like it's time to get mad when they's, like here's a new back allow and.
Speaker 1: Teach is there any tea that you have for. Us we're about to wrap, up.
Speaker 5: But anything that you want to kind of share or spill or something a bit juicy to kind of tie up the.
Speaker 6: Interview, OH i feel Like i'm giving you guys everything.
Speaker 3: Everything you've been, great, Mate you've been, HONESTLY i told you.
Speaker 2: Everything, no you've been.
Speaker 1: Great it's honestly been great to meet.
Speaker 5: You you're super down To thanks for coming on the.
Speaker 1: Podcast we really appreciate.
Speaker 4: It it's been a.
Speaker 2: Pleasure, MAN i appreciate, you. Guys thank you so, much thank, you thank. You cheers, guys