Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne way way.
Speaker 2: Jason lauren starting morning the right away.
Speaker 3: Can be great.
Speaker 1: This is Jason Laurensgel one hundred.
Speaker 3: Well, good morning everybody working Tuesday, Good morning, can you go?
Speaker 1: I got your present, I got your colleague on the coffees.
Speaker 3: I was running late.
Speaker 1: Last as well, so Wendy, because.
Speaker 3: You've been on the long blacks.
Speaker 1: But those days are done.
Speaker 3: Bring back the.
Speaker 4: Milk month on month off, I reckon I was running behind.
Speaker 3: I text Clint said, hey, can you get the coffees? Thank you sir.
Speaker 1: I was running behind as well, but I made time.
Speaker 5: I was running behind too, and I didn't get any coffee. But I don't do the coffee on unspoken ruling here, I'd be way too lady.
Speaker 4: If I've got the coffee, I know you barely get it for six.
Speaker 5: Actually get up in the morning and brush my hair and do things you know that takes an extratenment.
Speaker 3: Was that a dig at us we've got no hair?
Speaker 5: Wouldn't I did chop some off yesterday of yours, but not that you've got no Hair's just like take two seconds, you know what? After showering and getting ready to takes longer.
Speaker 3: We've been like we'll forward little videos to each other that we found on the Gram. After seeing that video.
Speaker 5: Much our friendship works. We come to work for three hours and then we send each other.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 5: No other conversation unless it's an emergency. Yeah, Timu, Manu got dumped.
Speaker 1: Frenchy he got dropped. Yeah he's wow.
Speaker 5: Went on a date with another mass.
Speaker 1: Wasn't he? What about the other couple?
Speaker 5: I got a bit bored of written Jeff. I went during that bit, Oh not Miss New Zealand.
Speaker 1: I'm tuning out.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen an episode this series.
Speaker 5: Well, I tune in and out and then I'll get a message from Quints and you're watching this and I'm like.
Speaker 6: Gosh shit.
Speaker 1: It was just be gone with you, you horrible woman.
Speaker 5: That's what he said, Jason, be gone with.
Speaker 4: You, you horrible woman.
Speaker 1: She said said to him, you've got really big biceps, but they're not going to make me pregnant.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: And she also said, I'm Jackie, I'm not a rehabilitation center for men. I'm not going to try and fix you.
Speaker 3: I'd actually like to see Clint on Google Box, and I think it would work.
Speaker 1: You just sitting on the couch and your eyes have red flags. You have a red carpet.
Speaker 5: Oh, we should have we should have said true or not. We should have done some quotes. And yes, someone said that because some of the dribble that came out there would.
Speaker 3: Be okay, all right, well, don't reveal anymore. Work on work on real dribble.
Speaker 5: Some people have red flags, but you're a red car. But it didn't even make sense.
Speaker 1: There's one more episode left, a dinner party, and it's going to be.
Speaker 5: Maybe because she's already shocked up with she's shacked up with timu Quint. Now already Zealand has shocked up with Tim.
Speaker 3: Quint, but the producers were wishing that up earlier in the series.
Speaker 5: They're saving it for the big reviews.
Speaker 3: Do you guys remember going through a breakup when you were younger, Like someone dumping you? Yeah, Like did you put on a brave face like yeah, no, it's not working out, It's all fine. Then you go home and three.
Speaker 5: I was I was. I was the dumper back in the day. These days I get dumped, but back then, I was like, I'm done with it.
Speaker 1: I once brought a girl a ring from CON's right. It was like a love heart ring and she returned it.
Speaker 5: To you, to me, we should do breakups. We should talk about breakups today. Yes, let's break up off the back of the not the Bachelor.
Speaker 3: What's called Matt Let's take downs? Get that fifteen dollars backward from Bricky where else? But all right, we'll cover break you or clients to me?
Speaker 1: She gave it to me morning Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Let's get into it. Oh guess what what finished my will last night?
Speaker 1: How did that go? Was it emotional? It was all right for context. We had a will expert on the show and he instructed us all we should be doing a will if we're over a basically very possessions.
Speaker 5: So did you choose someone to be the executor? That's the wrong word. Executor, No ex executor, which is the person who.
Speaker 4: Runs the show, My sister, run, choose.
Speaker 5: Your player, choose your favorite. It's actually a terrible job, Oh is it?
Speaker 1: Well, what's a bit different to m seeing a wedding up there at the bleck turn going okay, welcome?
Speaker 5: Which is what's the teacher?
Speaker 3: I've gone the urban sister blood teacher, So I've got I've ticked her end? Then providing like the legal side of things. So she just gets to do the fun stuff like give away the car.
Speaker 5: You get a car, you get a house. You've got so many houses.
Speaker 1: What Lauren and I get the boat.
Speaker 3: There was a section.
Speaker 5: Because we might then we might kill him, so we can get the boat if we find out the week.
Speaker 3: There was a section what gifts would you like to leave to friends?
Speaker 5: Like financial, because you've got so much money in so many houses that would have been hard for you.
Speaker 3: Darla was taking mortgage, mortgage, mortgage, so nice try. Then lou and I were having a disagreement. I was doing the will.
Speaker 5: She was, you know you should actually I only should talk to your part about it.
Speaker 1: It's going to be like duel entity.
Speaker 5: I guess if you if you have duel possessions like children. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: That we agreed on the children. It's but then she walked away and she was in the kitchen and we're just we're having a tiff about something. So I was my nose how to joint When it got to the water shock.
Speaker 5: Horror, did you not leave her anything?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, So when it got to the bit about you know, do you want to be buried cremated? Left to science? It's pretty grim. I I was a bit pissed off with her at that point, so I picked a different place to my ashes to be scattered, as opposed to what like where she wanted. She wants to be put in a plant given to one of the kids. What's that going to walk out the back and see this fern every day and grieve over momp a fern?
Speaker 1: A fern? It was not a beautiful point.
Speaker 5: How do you how do you die and then turn into a fern?
Speaker 3: I think you just thrive a ash on the already made plant.
Speaker 5: Oh, you just become the fertilized.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not an azalea.
Speaker 5: It's an azalea.
Speaker 1: She didn't specify the plant.
Speaker 5: Oh so she didn't say a fern. You're making up a fern. I don't think she'd want to be a fern, like a definitely matters.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, maybe a chili chili plant.
Speaker 3: You want something easy, You don't want something it's going to die, because tree, cactus ain't dying.
Speaker 5: Not arme tree never. Time you make margaritas, you can think of me.
Speaker 1: Now we're talking.
Speaker 5: So where did you say you want to go?
Speaker 3: Gold Coast? Because I was angry, so I said scatter me with my family.
Speaker 5: As opposed to being in the fern. Yeah, I think that's probably fair enough.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be in but I do like the margarita tree. That's a good idea. Just Lauren would Lauren would love to be here right now. Squeeze of lime, there's you taste a little bit sour.
Speaker 5: It sounds like Clint you got in your drink, so when you fill it out, you actually have to do that. I've never thought about that stuff.
Speaker 3: It's quite grim.
Speaker 1: And then specific requests for the funeral.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, what do you You can choose your own music, choose.
Speaker 3: Your own music. You can put in there. I did at New Music. I put some food options in.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, it sounds like you where'd you go?
Speaker 3: I just didn't want anything to go mat because I knew i'd get fo.
Speaker 1: Not many Casha's many cashas.
Speaker 3: No. I just feel like that's done. That's done. They're always so what'd you go withss?
Speaker 5: Some Mooses? No one wants a samosa.
Speaker 3: I did like the funeral post twelve PM.
Speaker 1: So they've got some gluten free options.
Speaker 3: Yes I will.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Moses, Nah, fantastic with a little bit of mango. Chutney on the side.
Speaker 3: Oh you are such a chutney sort of guy.
Speaker 1: I love Utley guys.
Speaker 3: Next week we're going on a family holiday.
Speaker 7: Get it in on all the twenty twenty five AFL gather rounds and South Australia have to offer. It's a festival of footage and South Australia is ready because we gather around to AFL.
Speaker 5: Jason Lawrence j.
Speaker 1: Want to take me to gather round.
Speaker 2: I want to take me too.
Speaker 4: Well, let's go.
Speaker 3: Let's go Virgil Australia. We're going to jump on board one of their planes. We're filling it with most of our listeners and then all Core dot com putting up the hotels.
Speaker 5: Very nice.
Speaker 3: It's going to be like Schoolies week.
Speaker 1: It is like a school camp school.
Speaker 5: It's like SCHOOLI week for adults. For footy fans over there and gather on we went last year.
Speaker 3: So can we all watch our behavior. I don't want one of us to always behave We saw that passenger in the news last night on the flight to Balin.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Balin, Yeah.
Speaker 3: That says it all, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: He was I think he was reclining his seat and old Nate had a bit of a problem with it.
Speaker 5: I think reclining is allowed on a flight. Yeah, I think that's Melbourn to Adelaide.
Speaker 4: Absolutely not No, No, you're pretty much standing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, might as well catch the bush.
Speaker 3: What's the flight?
Speaker 1: For fifty minutes?
Speaker 3: It felt very long?
Speaker 5: It also then because you make up to I'm going there.
Speaker 1: That's right. We're going into the future time. Yeah, on a second, we're going into the past.
Speaker 5: Wait, guys, I think we've mucked this up.
Speaker 1: Daylight savings they're always half an hour behind.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but then when daylight savings ends up there half in.
Speaker 1: Our red No, no, no, they are always they are always. Yes, yes, daylight savings.
Speaker 5: It is missus with my psyche.
Speaker 1: It's odd, isn't it?
Speaker 5: Okay, cool, that's yeah, you got a pack?
Speaker 1: Does bring us closer to Western Australia, though, yes, there are a different set of rules altogether. We're going to South Astralia, exactly right.
Speaker 3: Okay, so flights a calm tickets? Are you join us? We're all going to the forty together. What can go wrong? Who is getting on the plane, guys.
Speaker 1: Let's uh, let's give it to Brad. Good morning, Brad, there you're going We are good you want to come together around with us?
Speaker 2: I would love to.
Speaker 8: Yet maybe he made a keen ass supporter and I'm a bomber supporter.
Speaker 5: Awesome. Who's your mate? What's his name?
Speaker 1: We call him Sully, but his name's late Sully.
Speaker 4: It is right?
Speaker 5: Well can we call him Sully?
Speaker 3: Am I allowed to us on the radio while we call him Sully?
Speaker 9: Last name is Sullivan?
Speaker 1: Oh? Sally? Sally and Brad? This could be a nile drawer, Brad, because Esnon and Melbourne are going very well at the moment.
Speaker 8: Pretty dismal both of them.
Speaker 1: But gather around changes.
Speaker 5: Brad has a kid, He's got a two year old and his mate to a teacher, so they deserve a weekend away they do.
Speaker 3: Indeed, are you absolutely be awesome? That'd be awesome, Brad. Who's going to be more of the liability? Are you or Sully?
Speaker 10: I reckon?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Sully sounds funny. Yeah, gatheround Hey can Sully? We should stop saying his name because he's a Teacher's probably supposed to be at work on that Friday. He should start with getting a bit of a fever this week?
Speaker 3: Yeah, coming off the weekend, I'm not doing great, you know, hey, mate.
Speaker 1: We will see you on the plane next week.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Guys, got on your Brad. Just Lauren at the airport with a big flag. Oh yeah, she's leading the elea.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sounds like something I'm very excited to do.
Speaker 3: Clint Sully sounds like one of those guys. It's not going to make it out of the lounge.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: It's a teacher, excited, responsible, He'll hang.
Speaker 1: On to which one Sully from the mate? So Brad's a plumber, that's right right there, you go, Brad.
Speaker 3: It's going to be a bit of fun next week it is. Are we sitting together?
Speaker 5: Hopefully? Not your chance to with f stickets and jonas on the plane or at the food right?
Speaker 3: Gotcha? How was that truck fire on the Monash yesterday? To see that?
Speaker 5: I did see that, but caused chaos.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of people filming this truck on fire as they were driving past, and I'm like, isn't it swing like a giant gas cylinder. I don't know if I'd be filming it or even driving past, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: I saw that lovely boy in Channel nine standing on one of the bridges filming down. What's his name, Ollie Money, favorite news reporter.
Speaker 3: You ever ever bought traffic to a standstill?
Speaker 1: Did you? That day?
Speaker 3: You break down on.
Speaker 1: I had to push my car across an intersection. People get out and help it.
Speaker 5: No, No, they're doing.
Speaker 1: They thought, yeah, they would get out of the way, But I think they thought that I had a legitimate sort of problem, And you know, they wouldn't be much sympathy had I told them I'd run.
Speaker 5: Out of the car just broke down. You've got a roll with the car breaking down, not running out of field. People think you're an idiot.
Speaker 3: When I was working at a radio station in Sydney, we're out in the Black Thunders and we used to tow this giant Coca Cola trailer.
Speaker 5: Was it a giant coke?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was was giant cocaine. The whole side of it would open and then it'd be filled with skis. But a junior Black Thunder driver on their first day was driving down the on ramp of the freeway and took the turn too sharp. Don't tell me jack knife the trailer?
Speaker 4: What is jack knife to the trailer where the car.
Speaker 3: Comes around so it's next to the trailer and then the giant coke can. The welding has broken off and it starts rolling down the en or is it full of coke? Full of coke spraying everywhere?
Speaker 4: Oh dear?
Speaker 1: On his first day, first day, it wasn't full of coke? Was it?
Speaker 3: Icy?
Speaker 5: Cold?
Speaker 4: Can's going?
Speaker 1: The icy glad a coke? My goodness? Spraying everywhere?
Speaker 5: No, I can proudly say I've never done that.
Speaker 1: Really, there's still time, there's peach time.
Speaker 5: Hopefully. I've got a lot of living to do.
Speaker 3: Clint Hey coming up? Do you remember friend dressing?
Speaker 5: I could I forget the mister Sheffield? Well, friend, we interviewed her once, we went about eight years.
Speaker 3: Well she's living. Where do you hear what she's up to now?
Speaker 1: Sixty?
Speaker 3: Alrighty guys, we haven't known this for a while. Naughty noughty six forty.
Speaker 5: Now, who remembers the mount he named frown? I love mister, I loved Nanny. Did you watch I feel like Niles?
Speaker 1: What's that? Niles? You?
Speaker 3: What I can check if Niles from the Nanny is?
Speaker 5: By the way, Friend Dresser is still still not only is she king? She's sixty seven now and she has been talking about her romantic life now. She was once married. She has explained that she still loves her gay ex husband and they're very close. But the most she can give anybody else is a friend with benefits situation. And she said years ago that she had a friend with benefits, but they weren't in a relationship. That was friends with benefits. And now she says she has friends with benefits on rotation.
Speaker 3: At sixty seven?
Speaker 1: Do you know how many she's got through the she.
Speaker 5: Just she says she has several on rotation.
Speaker 1: On they know about each other? Actual name?
Speaker 5: Friend?
Speaker 1: Oh? Friend?
Speaker 5: What was the name in the thing the nanny named Frank?
Speaker 1: What's her actual name?
Speaker 5: Frank?
Speaker 1: Friend? Friend and friend?
Speaker 5: Yes, filed around her? Okay from flushing, remember.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right?
Speaker 3: How did you rest kick down on her?
Speaker 5: She was working in a brittle shopping till her boyfriend kicked her out in one of those crash and saying what was she to do? Where was she to go? She was out, fanny? Why was she friddy? Out on her? Fanny?
Speaker 3: I kicked her out on the curve on her.
Speaker 5: Eyes, No, not on her eyes, on her fanny.
Speaker 3: I think that's what they call.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, yeah, the.
Speaker 5: No, they don't. It's a trick, you got What do you mean they call a bum bag of fanny pack?
Speaker 1: Yes, hang on, maybe, yes they don't. If you're out on your fanny, you're out on your house.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, no, that's not true. She was on her fanny, yes, Is that she was out on her bottom?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: No, Just keep in in mind if you have a hook up with an American.
Speaker 1: What you've got a nice fatty to be careful.
Speaker 3: He telling them to go.
Speaker 5: Chasing.
Speaker 4: So the funny is the yes, and it.
Speaker 3: Doesn't rhyme kicked around on her.
Speaker 5: Doesn't work?
Speaker 3: Do we know if Niles is dead yet?
Speaker 1: He's alive.
Speaker 5: He's alive. He's just been sitting around on his fanny, not working.
Speaker 1: It's gracious, really, just careful Google imaging.
Speaker 5: She was on her fanny? Who's good? Can we get the song? Please?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 5: Till her boyfriend kicked around one of those crashing scenes? Well shed do? Where was she to go? Shut on her?
Speaker 3: Have you too, ever been in a situation where you have someone a friend with benefits?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Never me, No, you've never had that relationship, girl, But even between relationships, never had that little No.
Speaker 5: I always wanted to be in a relationship with them, whether or not they thought I was a friend not your friend. Yeah, I was always keen. I never didn't know and I couldn't do that. You're too weez, Clint.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm still looking at Fanny's No, no, I'm not. I mean the word faddy meaning button but.
Speaker 5: Bottom anyway, show me. But what are you looking at? Though? Actually, don't show me, show you fannyny.
Speaker 1: It's thirteen, he's on Cambridge did all right? So what does it say?
Speaker 5: Is funny a bad word?
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four to ten? Is our number? Thirteen twenty four ten? Do you have a friend with benefits? Or have you been in a situation where you have had a friend with benefits? Did it end well? Is this still going?
Speaker 5: I remember, kid, what you had? There was that book in the character's name was Fanny and far Away, and I thought it was the funniest thing I've ever heard. So she was named after a bum.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four to ten. I got two hundred dollars Anna Conda vouchers up for grabs pay less so you can play more this Easter thanks to Anaconda. Do you have a friend with benefits?
Speaker 1: She's the lady and read whatever is.
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Here we go the.
Speaker 5: Nanny name Friends.
Speaker 3: We are doing ughty noughty six forty and we are talking friends with benefits.
Speaker 1: Friends with benefits, So France, what's sixty four? Friends sixty seven? And she's got multiple friends with benefits? Good honor, I.
Speaker 3: Say, Anonymous, that's called true Anonymous, you are hooking up with a younger man.
Speaker 6: I was after my marriage break down. I was fifty one, and I thought I've never had it. One night stand, so I did it. And then he said for we're free on Sundays. And I went off on Sunday, free on Sundays.
Speaker 5: Sunday morning, Sunday more, Yeah, Herenday morning.
Speaker 6: It was a good Sunday more. It was a good Sunday.
Speaker 1: Question.
Speaker 3: Question, where where'd you meet him?
Speaker 6: I met him online actually, which is really fun. But he was a gorgeous guy. He was thirty two.
Speaker 3: I was fifty one, And just follow up question after the first time, the one night stand, obously you didn't want commitment. How was that chat? Setting the boundaries?
Speaker 6: It was good because I was so not confident after I'd been in a marriage for twenty four years, and I was not confident in myself with my body everything. So it was like it was almost like he was a teacher and I was a student, which it sounds really weird, but no, it was the teacher. Well yeah, just to make my confidence, and I know I was. It was amazing because I mean he I was pretty hot too then, like I'm still hot, but you know, he was gorgeous.
Speaker 5: And when you said you met on an app, was it just like a dating app or was it like specifically an app for random hook cups or older women?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, it wasn't. It was a dating app. And he said, oh, you know I like older women. I date older women. And I went okay, And then I'm probably realized now that he was a player.
Speaker 1: Obviously that right exactly, That's what. How long did it go on for?
Speaker 5: I went on for over eight months every Sunday.
Speaker 6: He loved it every Sunday, and I mean I was playing as much as he was, so you know, it worked out fine and just skyrocketed. Then after that I was fine because I was sad and lonely.
Speaker 1: Why did it end?
Speaker 6: I chose to end it because I she met someone and and that was it. And I said you know what, the Sundays can't happen anymore.
Speaker 5: Actually, no, I'm on Sunday session.
Speaker 3: Oh well, I love a Sunday session.
Speaker 1: Do you all right?
Speaker 3: I just met Angel?
Speaker 1: H Bhi Angel? Are you an Angel?
Speaker 5: I am Angel. Have you got a friend with benefits?
Speaker 3: I do? I do.
Speaker 8: It's it's a really complicated situation.
Speaker 5: But how does it work?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 8: We met on plenty of fashion, he said. Oh, he laid out all the arrangements quite quick. I have a sturdy partner, but we're in an open relationship. I needed someone neighbor to me, and it turned out we were neighbors.
Speaker 5: Oh he's your neighbor neighbors? Is that how you met him though? Because he lived next door?
Speaker 3: No, not really.
Speaker 8: I tend not to day anyone near me because it's you know, it's scary. But he was arnest and he laid it up. I didn't want a relationship. I just want to have fun.
Speaker 5: So where did you meet?
Speaker 2: We met in an ursel playing the Pokey's or something.
Speaker 8: A little bit years and the coffee, you know, and then he laid.
Speaker 5: It all out, like did you meet him online? And then you planned to meet him at the rsel or you were just sitt the RSL and made sixty eyes across there.
Speaker 6: A little bit like that.
Speaker 9: Yes, and he was your next door.
Speaker 1: Neighbor, Angel, Angel, you're still with him.
Speaker 8: Yes, We actually went to the city last Friday to join the Saints and Sinners at the Inflation. It's a big sex party.
Speaker 1: To join. What it's like, It's it's a sex party Inflation.
Speaker 8: Yes, So they booked the whole club and close it all down to those specific people.
Speaker 5: That like to fun have fun from the RSL to Inflation.
Speaker 3: So you just walk around nude at the club and everyone just.
Speaker 1: Hooks up with everyone.
Speaker 8: Oh yes, yes, and we have different floors for it.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 8: Vanilla's a little naughty and the naughtiust on the basement.
Speaker 3: Angel the dark, imagine the lift doors opening.
Speaker 5: It's not like formal interest. It's just a friend with benefits.
Speaker 8: That's it. It's only down he's got a girlfriend, I'm free and we all hang out, the four of us, and then we go to a party they as.
Speaker 1: Well and Inflation, and then they go to the RSL after and play the pokes together.
Speaker 3: Might head down to Bentley RSL this weekend.
Speaker 5: For a canter well make sure you look out for angels.
Speaker 3: See what happens made a shower after those calls.
Speaker 1: Loses lips.
Speaker 3: Let me joined by one of the stars from the White Lotus this morning after eight o'clock.
Speaker 5: Shortsnagger, Yes, I love White Loatus.
Speaker 3: About this is Arney Son correctger Son, Yeah, it's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Schwarzenegger.
Speaker 5: Good looking roaster, Patrick Schwarzenegger. A lot thanks to each Riggs City.
Speaker 1: Have fun.
Speaker 3: Thanks to E. Spentley Dental Group. Everything dental under one roof is a e B d G dot com dot a U los You got many skills in life.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm a good lip reader. However, it is your turn today, Jason.
Speaker 3: I've had heard Lauren's the one that you want in a workplace. It has glass meeting rooms, so then you know what people are saying about.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 5: But you've got such a tiny little bird mouth with tiny, winny little lips. It's hard to read your lips because.
Speaker 3: Top flip, isn't it top lip? Small bottom lip?
Speaker 5: No, bottom lip is not big.
Speaker 1: You've got half of you've got fish lips?
Speaker 5: Were should should I know?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: You don't even know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know exactly what you're going to ask you shouldn't be getting filler in your lips at first.
Speaker 4: Okay, what you should do is put.
Speaker 5: The noise canceling headphones on. Clinton and I have some sentences here that we shall be reading to you.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna go all okay, music, what's the music?
Speaker 5: You guys always tell me off for lot for yelling when I've got the headphones on and we've got no idea.
Speaker 1: We're going to go topical today, Lauren, why.
Speaker 5: Don't we just talk about him and not do him for a bit. I know, all right, let's go topical. You want to go first, or I don't know what.
Speaker 1: He's big one, especially today complaining.
Speaker 5: He's in a bit of a mood. Today's sney.
Speaker 3: Got he just rolled his eyes. He guys bitching about me.
Speaker 5: Laurens first, Lauren Firstspril today and we've avoided this all day, but here we go.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: April Fools is for tools?
Speaker 3: Can you can you move the market? Need to see lips?
Speaker 5: April Fools is for tools.
Speaker 3: Quite sexual, Your lips are quite big.
Speaker 5: April Fools is for tools. I love you, No, no, no, April Fools.
Speaker 1: He's French, of he's not very good. He's not and that's fantastic.
Speaker 2: April April Fools for tools, it's for you.
Speaker 1: Tools, which is you tool? Two tools? You well, you are a tool. April Fools. April Fools is.
Speaker 3: Four day tools.
Speaker 1: It's for tools. A tool is for tools. Was half right? Yeah? My turn, my turn? She was out on her fanny. I want to suck on my feet?
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 1: This is inspired? We're talking about brand.
Speaker 5: Dresser Fanny, the Flashing girl from Flashing.
Speaker 1: She was out on her fanny.
Speaker 3: It's from the song I Want to Suck on the.
Speaker 1: Last word, since.
Speaker 5: Sheld she was out on her fanny.
Speaker 1: He won on my.
Speaker 3: Fanny.
Speaker 1: Yes, Fanny is part of it, the nanny. Yes, she was out on her fanny.
Speaker 5: Ya about the song we're talking about?
Speaker 8: You to do?
Speaker 5: Was she?
Speaker 1: She was out on her.
Speaker 3: I thought you were saying, what's on the today?
Speaker 5: Love for me Today? I've got pilates, I've got I'm doing actually a polaratees date with my best girlfriend. We're going together.
Speaker 3: Can you talk during a pilarates?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: But it is nice to make a commitment to meet someone there because then you feel more obliged to go. Sometimes after the show, I'm like, oh.
Speaker 3: I just really I know it's when you yeah, when you promise.
Speaker 5: Someone had a very very bad sleep last night. So I feel tired today, but I'm committed to meeting someone there, so I'll be off.
Speaker 1: Is that on the Reformer Reformer Former?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've been doing a lot of Reformer plartis. I'm really yes, it is. Yeah, somewhere deep down inside, I have a cores. I believe layers over the top of it, but it is there.
Speaker 3: I've never done pilarates, but the machine looks fun.
Speaker 1: And we can do.
Speaker 5: It's not easy, and it's a real man thing to say. Polarates looks fun and easy because you can do Matt plarties, you can do reform plarties, you can do hot plarties. You go and try and and it is so hot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a few sort of beginner type maneuvers you can do off the polarates reformer. We did them on the Today Show the other morning.
Speaker 5: You're on the floor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a bit of floor.
Speaker 5: I didn't say reformer there, no, no, no, no, off.
Speaker 1: The machine, just a bit of beginner type stuff.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you can do Matt plains and you can do hot pot polarates.
Speaker 3: You'll feel that show with anything the wind screen wipets.
Speaker 5: Hey, you do do strange things on their weekend Today's show.
Speaker 4: Sometimes it's what's two hours?
Speaker 1: Three hours? You gotta film.
Speaker 5: The other day he texted me saying, oh god, they're making Ellie and I paint each other.
Speaker 1: So it was like painted each other like body paint, chocolate body pain.
Speaker 5: No, we're painting portraits of each other.
Speaker 3: Painting.
Speaker 5: That makes more sense.
Speaker 1: You eve done the chocolate body paint thing, so you have maybe when I was younger. Now, how much body? You just got?
Speaker 5: Chocolate body pat yourself and lick it off? Sat in his house on his own licking it off.
Speaker 1: Guys, Yes, have you seen this dude online?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: I think you have.
Speaker 3: He's a building inspector. He pops up on a current affair now and then actually you see him all rigged up in the vest and everything.
Speaker 1: He looks like a.
Speaker 3: Hardcore police swat team member.
Speaker 5: But what is he doing.
Speaker 3: He's a building inspector and he goes around just checking that buildings are up to code.
Speaker 1: I have seen it now, it's really videos supposed to be.
Speaker 2: And guess what this guy has done? His phone?
Speaker 5: What do you mean phone?
Speaker 1: So the latest meeting.
Speaker 5: God, he's like down from the block, Yes, down from the block.
Speaker 2: Look, this is a dock site and check yourself bone.
Speaker 3: Instead of have you seen concrete and timber, someone's making a house and filling it with building phone.
Speaker 5: Instead of concrete.
Speaker 1: Is that allowed?
Speaker 5: No, you can't build a house out of phone.
Speaker 1: Is that a fire danger?
Speaker 5: Well it's also like what was that nursery rhyme about the little pigs and they blew it came and I'd blow it all down. Yeah, instead of using bricks. Someone who's built a house with phone.
Speaker 3: So let me explain the phone. Right, we just had a split system air conditioned to taken out of the wall. Right. So then there was a hole through the wall where obviously the pipe used to be.
Speaker 5: Oh, you can fill it.
Speaker 3: So into Nathan building came around like no more gaps and they they fill it with the phone and its bands and it goes rocket and then you just saw the ends off and almost be as hard as a brick.
Speaker 1: But you can't be you can't, no, no, no, that's just filling.
Speaker 5: So he's going around telling people that their houses are made of phone.
Speaker 3: Well that house is I know in the past we have said Hey, what's wrong with your car?
Speaker 9: The handbreaking? It used to work. We properly anyway.
Speaker 5: In the back of my car. Hang on, Oh, so didn't roll down the hills.
Speaker 3: You would shock the wheels like a caravan being stored.
Speaker 6: It has no ignitions that be a screwdriver.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, I'm sorry, screwdriver. Hi.
Speaker 5: Every time I started, so you look like you're stealing the car every time you did.
Speaker 1: This week, let's do house addition, what's wrong with your house?
Speaker 3: Or it might have been a rental you had when you were growing up. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. In return, we got a whole bunch of free stuff to goe at the moment. How about Cogan vouchers two hundred bucks to drop a cog and cogain dot com helps you get what you want for less. Now that is clicking awesome.
Speaker 5: I lived in a rental where it was strange. It was like Clint, you would have been there was that rental I lived in in them just off Chapel Street. It was a two story townhouse, but the laundry for some reason, was upstairs. It was like one of those like just sliding doors laundry. I don't know why you would put that upstairs. Firstly, it was a nightmare when we moved in, having to get the washing and dryer and everything up the stairs with a big sink in the middle of the hall and whatever. But it kept flooding the washing machine and it would fill up in the little laundry bit. So one day we looked up and we were like, oh gosh, the brustol bubbly like the water was seeping through. So we stabbed it with a knife and put a bucket and all the water was running down. And so then every time we put the washing machine on, we just had to have a bucket in the middle of the living room so that it could leak down.
Speaker 1: Through the roof.
Speaker 5: Because the landlord wouldn't fix it. So we had a water feature. That's no idea, A bit of water feature in the living room. Oh they were like, yeah, we'll get Yeah, this never happens. I think it was actually our fault because it was our washing machine leaking.
Speaker 3: Not to put there.
Speaker 5: Why would you put it upstairs?
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty fourteen is out number.
Speaker 5: But it was a beautiful water feature. We could watch the voice and have a waterfall.
Speaker 3: What was wrong? With the house you lived in. When people do the old portable walls, you ever seen those.
Speaker 1: Like temporary walls?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was a unit when I moved to Perth. I stayed in short term accommodation and I think it was a big apartment and the owners obviously putting one of those temporary walls and added a new entry.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Sometimes if you've got a big lound room, they sort of make it into it.
Speaker 5: In that sharehouse my ex boyfriend years ago had in Turki, they just made put a boals of wood wall in the middle of the largest bedroom and made it to shared on.
Speaker 1: That's not good for the acoustics. No, No, I'm sure trades would have seen a thing or two. Oh maybe they're guilty of boaming. Thirteen twenty four to ten is our number.
Speaker 3: We've done. What's wrong with your car today? What's wrong with your house?
Speaker 1: Melbourne?
Speaker 3: What's wrong with your house?
Speaker 1: Melbourne?
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number? Or was it a rental? Give us a call.
Speaker 5: Let's go to Sarah Morning, Sarah, do you live in a lemon?
Speaker 12: Good morning? Not a lemon for the house that I bought? I mean, I guess it's a Lemon, the house that I bought and built. There's been multiple issues, but I guess the big one is they needed to replace the front door, and the replacement door that they gave me was too big, and instead of changing the door side of filing the door side down, they decided to file the bottom tread of the doorframes. So every time it rains, I have water starting from my front door.
Speaker 3: Oh that's just front doors, just a standard.
Speaker 1: Order a new one the other day, and my oversize. I need to get a bit added to it.
Speaker 5: What do you mean anyhow, there's not a standard doors. There's not a standard roof size. Some people have high ceilings some of the low ceiling.
Speaker 1: Different les, different you know, both doors. It's a front door, I think the standard and then you have to customize, get some shaved off or added on on the next elp heah my my, I've got a big door hole.
Speaker 5: You got a big hole, got.
Speaker 1: A big goal?
Speaker 5: Oh you know about people with big doors?
Speaker 1: Clint, Yes, thirty is our number. Are you living in a Lemon?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 3: Coming up your chance to win five thousand dollars with the five K question? Remember April Fool's Day today, Be alert, not alarmed.
Speaker 5: I won't wait to ruin the fund for everyone.
Speaker 1: Remember when the whole.
Speaker 5: Point is that if you want to get someone, they've got to not remember that it's April Fool's Day. Except for our misery. Guts of an executive producer while we walked in this morning, goes everyone, it's April Full's Day. I hate April Fools. I haven't planned anything, we're not doing anything. We are not touching April Fool's Day. Nothing has happening around it.
Speaker 1: Is that what you said, Broy?
Speaker 3: Remember when your fun at a party, Remember when you thought Emirates were bringing out swimming pools on the A three.
Speaker 5: Eighty, Well, they pulled up a very convincing instagram about they were getting the double decades and they're putting a wellness.
Speaker 4: Centron the top a couple of laps on the way to La.
Speaker 5: Then someone said, well, what happens if there's It wasn't like a fifty meter Olympic pool, but someone did say what happens if there's turbulence? And I was like, that's what's a question for Emirates, not a question for me.
Speaker 3: I don't even think takeoff is going to get you.
Speaker 1: Oh, exactly.
Speaker 5: You know, I take I did you think about it?
Speaker 1: Wasn't that's a steeping mind into the story. Got me. They got me all right.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten, we are talking. Do you live in a Lemon?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 5: Is there something wrong with your house? Let's go to Eltham, Larnie. What's happening in downtown Alpham at your house?
Speaker 11: Come morning, guys, love your show. My fiance and I have just finished building our house and we've got a building inspector in. Yes, we have a fifty five page d fast.
Speaker 5: Ninety five pages. That's a lot of what's the big Yeah, you put the post its on what's the biggest?
Speaker 11: They have to roop up the floors because the floors are uneven and they have to rethrough the floors. We've also got a war with a massive bow in it and you can actually see like where it meets.
Speaker 5: Was that heartbreaking for you when you got that list?
Speaker 11: We kind of knew that it was coming, and that's why we've got the inspectors coming in the first place.
Speaker 5: But what you don't have to pay for it.
Speaker 11: You send it to the Come on, Yeah, we're sending it off to them and they can fix it off about time.
Speaker 1: This could be a Tracy Grimshaw job.
Speaker 11: It could most definitely.
Speaker 1: She fixes everything.
Speaker 5: Hasn't been. She's not riding horses in the country. We love Tracy.
Speaker 1: Hello, good, what's wrong with your house?
Speaker 10: So we're on a farm and in the bathroom, if you're sitting on the toilet, you can look through a hole and see through to the ground and you get to see the chickens a lot because they like to hang out under the bathroom.
Speaker 5: There is a hole in your bathroom floor, so hang on.
Speaker 1: Hang on, hang on.
Speaker 3: If you're on the toilet and I'm watching TV downstairs, I can look up to the roof and say, Hi.
Speaker 5: No, it sounds like the toilet's on the ground floor. You can see under the house, under the house right with the chickens roam.
Speaker 10: Yeah, the chickens I like to hang out down there and lay some eggs.
Speaker 5: And how long are you planning on keeping the people before you fix it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 10: You know what it's been like six seven years?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 10: Why I fix something that they ain't broke it?
Speaker 3: You know, you need one of those carpet mats that we used to have around the toilet when we're growing up, putting over the whole the we mates, remember the we mates.
Speaker 5: To keep your feet warm? Weren't they?
Speaker 1: I thought just to get splashes we catches. Yeah, splash the shag pile run.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's why they had a shag on them.
Speaker 5: No, they were to keep your feet warm.
Speaker 3: No, that's a we catcher and.
Speaker 1: They were always are not we catcher. They're always at Nana Pop's house. They always missed the ball.
Speaker 5: It was because adn't want the kids to get their feet caught if they got up the middle of the night.
Speaker 3: You've got a why haven't been to catch the Wii?
Speaker 5: No, they're not for you boys that have terrible aim.
Speaker 1: No, Nann's not.
Speaker 5: Non's fine.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't know she's got the shag Piro Exactly.
Speaker 5: How often did you have to wash the week oucher?
Speaker 3: So I don't think I got remember mum washing it? Maybe once a week.
Speaker 5: There's just no way. It's not a week otch.
Speaker 1: No, that's a good idea.
Speaker 3: Can you still get them?
Speaker 5: They were in like a U shape? Is that what you mean?
Speaker 1: Let me google week. I think through these we just learnt to we a lot better.
Speaker 5: People that had the novelty toilet seats. What are not like with the fish in it, like the jelly beans.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Sometimes you do get up in the middle of the night and you don't switch lights on. And if you're a guy, it's just a bit you switch the lights well because you don't want to wake up too much in the middle of the night. Do you switch your lights onto the toilet or sense the light? Do you get a night light?
Speaker 5: What do you mean take your little lantern?
Speaker 3: Like, as soon as I go into the bathroom, a little light goes on, So I am that's that blind me? Very small, very small? What you can even get lights for the toilet, for the seat, Yeah, you can get l A d lights under the seat.
Speaker 5: Come on, I got to your house. You've got l A day lights and a wee catch up.
Speaker 1: I can change the color with the lights. Nah, Kira, how did we get here?
Speaker 12: Morning?
Speaker 1: Do you think cheap your toes warm?
Speaker 11: I do think the boys have a little bit of a point.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yeah, feet on it, you've got feet.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 3: Your chance to do in a cheeky five thousand dollars. That's if you want to go the hard question. Otherwise you can go an easy one for fifty backs or a medium question for five hundred.
Speaker 5: Chosen player today is from Philip Island. It's beautiful down there, Jennifer, good morning, good morning. Is it a nice morning down on the island. Yeah, it's a bit fresh, but it's nice blue skies. Though it looks lovely here in South Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Philip Island got a bit busier since the block. Really that sounds like I know, remember talking me.
Speaker 5: I'm but also remember Adrian Portelly bought all seven houses and the one thing, and then he tried to offload them and someone said no, I'll take the cash. The house is probably just sitting there. Yeah, all right, Jennifer, let's see if we can win you some cash this morning. I believe you want a medium question for five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Yes, alright, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Now, I will point out you are going to hear the question. You will then hear a three to two one. You have to answer the in that time. If you don't know, this is one of those ones you could.
Speaker 5: Guess, Yeah, I have a guess, it is not. I actually just don't just guess, though, I think, actually think about it, because this is very gettable. But if you don't know, with a second to go then guests.
Speaker 3: Very relevant, Yeah, very relevant. We have a special guest asking today's question.
Speaker 1: And here he is.
Speaker 4: Prime Minister Anthony Alberzi, and this is your question.
Speaker 2: What year did I become Prime Minister of Australia?
Speaker 5: Three two?
Speaker 1: You said two thousand.
Speaker 3: No, she said two thousand and two, She said two thousand and two. Don't do that, she said to no, because then we open up the window and then everyone's.
Speaker 5: Like, oh, the bosses are saying no.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I want to give her the money too, but Jason and Brodie say no Clinton.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Jen, they're not as.
Speaker 5: Nice as much. Thank you, Well, Jen, you should love Clinton and I more want the money. Give her, give her something.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 5: She's a single mom.
Speaker 1: You've got you know what. We're going to give you two prizes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jen, I'm going to hook you up with tickets for you to go to the dinosaurs. They are coming prepared to be amazed as lifelike dinosaurs stump and we're right before your eyes Jurassic Unearthed.
Speaker 5: It is called Oh you've got a fourteen year old called Xavier there you you can go together from March.
Speaker 3: Twenty eight to April twenty seven Corfield Racecourse. I'm going to hook you up with that end. Let's give mum something as well.
Speaker 1: Here's something from mum, Trader.
Speaker 5: Come on, Trader, should I choose?
Speaker 3: Are you an outdoorsy sort of lady?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: How about turn the bucks to drop an anaconda. Oh that's that's amazing, Thank you God.
Speaker 1: That's you know, almost five hundred dollars worth good point price.
Speaker 3: Probably could just went straight to the prices pay less so you can play more this easter. Thanks to Ana Conda.
Speaker 1: O Jennifer, you got one more for her? Give it, one more, give it, let's give it. What else? Do you like chicken?
Speaker 3: Yes, one hundred and fifty bucks to drop at il Jana.
Speaker 1: There you go, have a feast on us. This is amazing.
Speaker 5: I think that's quite good. Unless what else? Unless your son likes monster trucks. Do you like monster trucks? Well, guess what you're getting your family past the monster a Monster Truck Mania at rod Laver Arena, May third and fourth. This action packed, family friendly event features jaw dropping stunts and unforgettable experience. I've been to that.
Speaker 1: It's awesome, very good, very strong.
Speaker 5: You were making me there Jennifer, it's about your fourteen year old son.
Speaker 3: Hang on, jenue new TV or anything. Check your Cogan all right, we'll check your chur on the bucks to drop at Cogan.
Speaker 5: Yeah, give her two hundred dollars Coggan out.
Speaker 3: Hagan dot com helps Jen get what you want for less.
Speaker 1: Hey, this is like prices right, just showcase Larry, showcase Cogan dot com.
Speaker 5: That is clicking or this is all because Jen thought that Anthony Alberanezi was the Prime Minister since two thousand and two, which means he would have racked up twenty three years in the top.
Speaker 6: Didn't come out correctly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you organs fourteen. He's got cerebral palsy. His name is Zavier Morning, Xavier, you aren't going to be busy, Xavier.
Speaker 1: I've got one too.
Speaker 5: What are you doing. She's got the chicken, she's got the monster trunck, she's got the dinosaurs, she's got the TV, she's got the anaconda. Hey, j come on, Clint, something else.
Speaker 1: Come on, I'm going to throw you a five dollar code Camp voucher.
Speaker 3: Oh actually, your kid will love this.
Speaker 1: Get tech, savvy, crafty or sporting in Australia's favorite school holiday camp.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Oh my god, we're happy. They're happy.
Speaker 3: Tea, you want to come together.
Speaker 1: We love you, Jen, Thanks for listening. Jen. Good on your Jen so much.
Speaker 3: Oh look at that the Brides covers empty shame cool.
Speaker 5: Now if you'd like something for no, no, no, no, no no no, we're out every No. I mean I've had a bad week. I'm in a good mood.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Melbourne. That's Gracey Abrams. That's so true. If you're a fan of White Lotus coming up, Patrick Schwartzneggar is going to join us.
Speaker 5: After eight thirtyger Arnold Schwartzenegger.
Speaker 3: He's going to join us after thirty two.
Speaker 1: Talk.
Speaker 5: I'm teking of about talking to him because I haven't watched the whole season because I watched the first episode and then I wanted to binge it. But because it drops every week, I don't have the patience. I thought, Nope, I'm parking this. I'm going to wait a rainy Sunday when I've got nothing on.
Speaker 4: I'm just going to watch that four episode.
Speaker 3: You're good that people don't ruin it for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, now there's only one episode to be dropped, so I have you seen the episodes Mestead of Given Miss Mydears.
Speaker 1: Have you seen the incident involving him? No, well I know about it.
Speaker 5: There's a couple of incidents with him. There's actually an incident at the end of episode one as.
Speaker 1: Well with Schwartznagger.
Speaker 3: All right, yeah, I'm going to join us after eight thirty this morning. Guys. Tears at my place yesterday? Why three year old Archie?
Speaker 5: Oh man, kids, that's always crying.
Speaker 1: While I always crying for She's got a point.
Speaker 5: The I pick her up, she wants to be picked up, and then she cries and I put her down. She wants to be picked up again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. They've got to make their mind up.
Speaker 5: And she's hungry and she's not hungry. She cries.
Speaker 3: They're crying. They're hungry. You got to feed him.
Speaker 5: She wants to toy, so get the toys out and then she cries.
Speaker 1: But then when you're feeding them and they spit it out.
Speaker 8: Crying.
Speaker 1: Predictable.
Speaker 3: All right, tell me about it to read a bit.
Speaker 1: I cry a lot too, Yes, Archie, Archie.
Speaker 3: He takes after me. He loves an ice cream.
Speaker 5: Oh, I cried in the ice cream all the other night.
Speaker 1: Remembered.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I got told I can't have dairy and I wanted an ice cream.
Speaker 3: Well, I picked him up the other day from kindy. We're driving home. He's like, Dad, ice cream, ice cream, ice cream?
Speaker 1: Like, you know what?
Speaker 3: Okay, screw it?
Speaker 5: How many days a week to get an ice cream?
Speaker 3: Up?
Speaker 1: Tell the sorry archie you've twisted my arm.
Speaker 5: Pulling into his magnum for the day. How many days a week do you get the child ice cream?
Speaker 1: Maybe twice?
Speaker 3: That's a lie, a lie fabricuet twice he goes to kindy twice a week, you get a little ask cream on the way home. I mean getting him little on the work.
Speaker 5: Magnum, right, a peppermint magnum.
Speaker 1: He likes. That's huge.
Speaker 5: He's like, he's like a teeny tiny little tot. Well, surely you get the box of the mini magnums and give him one.
Speaker 1: Of them, because then if he knows they're in the house.
Speaker 3: Seven bucks now, oh mate, every paddle pop's forty dollars.
Speaker 5: Paddle pops are for kids, magnums are for adults. Well, he doesn't deserve a magnim. Hasn't lived enough life yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with you.
Speaker 5: Well, we really got to live life to deserve a magnum.
Speaker 3: I know, but the problem is I can't get a magnum.
Speaker 5: Will be like you can because he's three and you're a grown adult. Also a magnum. That's dangerous territory in the car because the chocolate breaks.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no eating in the car.
Speaker 5: What do you make him do it? On the foot path outside the service station?
Speaker 3: He waits till we get home.
Speaker 1: Oh that's even worse.
Speaker 5: So then he has a half melted.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, the servo is very close and he'd be crying because he can't have it.
Speaker 3: Well, no, this is the issue.
Speaker 5: I don't think he's taking out you. I think he's just going ring magnums himself. But this, this story doesn't make sense.
Speaker 3: We get home, I opened the magnum and he lost.
Speaker 5: It because it was melted.
Speaker 3: No, the chocolate was cracked.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, doesn't he just bite it off anyway exactly right around it because it's got a crack in it.
Speaker 3: Doesn't want it?
Speaker 5: Also, what happened Jose had to go back and he ate archiees mag themu and then you went and got another bad Yes.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what happened.
Speaker 3: And I'm just like the biggest tantrum over the smallest issue.
Speaker 5: Sometimes when you're tied and emotional though, like I.
Speaker 3: Cry well, we had a similar situation when we're moving house years ago. I remember, like, you unpack alder and you're exhausted, and I ordered tie and I said, specifically.
Speaker 1: No carrot.
Speaker 5: This is not the day to give me carrot.
Speaker 3: There was carrot, and I.
Speaker 1: Might as well have been Cory.
Speaker 5: I get it, I get it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Just you're breaking.
Speaker 5: I was a bit like that during the week, and with just one little thing can just absolutely send you.
Speaker 3: It's not really what you're crying over.
Speaker 5: But I told you. Paul said, we've had a bad week in ice cream and I went to the supermarket to get ice cream and I got told I can't have dairy, and I just burst into tears. Standing in the ice cream I looking at all the ice creams I couldn't have, and I cried, actually physically shed a tear at the Cole's local.
Speaker 3: Do you know how hard it is to eat around shredded.
Speaker 5: Cat shredded carrots?
Speaker 1: Tell me about and everything? Speaking of eating around things, when you tackle your magnum. Do you take all the chocolate off first and leave the ice cream?
Speaker 3: I'm not crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well I take half the chocolate and then the ice cream and then tackle the second half.
Speaker 3: Twenty four ten.
Speaker 5: You can't take all the chore you.
Speaker 1: Do and then you left with that beautiful, velvety ice cream. What do you do?
Speaker 5: Do you buy into it?
Speaker 1: Liquor? We suck it you?
Speaker 3: You look quite sex short the traffic ones eating that.
Speaker 1: Sucking magamum just not a card around the choppy ice cream. He's got the curves in it.
Speaker 5: This is no one's getting hot ice creams.
Speaker 3: They you're getting me in nineteen eighty. Hey, thirteen twenty four ten is our number? What have you absolutely lost it over? Like, big tantrum, small issue?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's the small thing? Orchid?
Speaker 5: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was just that that breaking point. Yeah, thirteen twenty four ten, big tantrum, little issue?
Speaker 1: What did you cry over before?
Speaker 5: No, we were just talking about lasagnas in particular, and we were talking about something came up. Someone's made lasagna with kidney beans and he has kidneys.
Speaker 3: You'll be listening.
Speaker 5: I don't want to eat kidneys, so sleepy and I said, no, kidney beans are not kidneys.
Speaker 1: They're beans in the the shaped like kidneys.
Speaker 5: Do you think they're all tiny little kidneys from what little animal?
Speaker 4: Would they be?
Speaker 1: Little mouse? Little mouse, mouse kidney?
Speaker 5: We should have told him the mouse keeping I wish their rat kidneys.
Speaker 3: Remember I got confused with the buffalo wings overseas. That's chicken.
Speaker 5: Yeah, buffalo chicken wings because they're from Buffalo.
Speaker 3: For the place kidney beans and lazonia.
Speaker 5: Anyway, welcome back to Hashi's food diaries.
Speaker 3: That's about to show it's you learned something new every day.
Speaker 5: Every day is the school day you're on Nober one hundred.
Speaker 3: We are not talking kidney beans. We are talking big tantrums.
Speaker 5: Is unless it was a little kidney bean that made you cry, exactly what did you cry? It was small and ridiculous, but you just it just tipped you over the edge. Caroline, good morning, everybody morning, Good morning.
Speaker 9: I had a made tantrum I over KFC.
Speaker 10: Actually, I had a really bad day at work and I thought I'll treat myself order in KFC and it got delivered at home.
Speaker 9: And it was cold and it was the wrong size, and I had a complete breakdown. And I cried and then I called them and they felt really guilty and refunded my money.
Speaker 5: Fair enough, when you're sad and emotional and you just want something, it's not right.
Speaker 3: It's just so when you're a few blocks away from the drive through and you open the bag and it.
Speaker 5: Just depends what day they catch you on though.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Sometimes you're like, you know what, I'll raw dog the nugget today.
Speaker 5: Sometimes you go, you know what, there are people out there facing much bigger problem in this in the world right now, in the scope of what's going on in the world, I will have my chicken nuggs with no sweet and sauces. And there are some days where you were like, no one will ever understand how I feel right now about not having You can't.
Speaker 1: Roar dogg and nugget there.
Speaker 3: You can baron Lee, good morning.
Speaker 6: Hello, here you going?
Speaker 3: We are good? Uh what have you lost it over? Small issue? Big tantrum?
Speaker 6: Oh, it was nothing.
Speaker 11: We had a My son woke up at four o'clock.
Speaker 12: It was just dredging through the morning and it was just a simple thing, like we had a hard morning together.
Speaker 8: But on the way to this morning he gave me like the biggest target.
Speaker 10: I don't know why, but I cried.
Speaker 5: Oh there was a nice cry.
Speaker 1: That's what they do.
Speaker 3: It's a rollercoaster. Yeah, they watch you get absolutely rock bottom and broken and then they go I love you, and you're like, we're back here.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they gaslight.
Speaker 5: I've cried before, just waking up to come to work, to.
Speaker 1: Say can hear all the other place?
Speaker 3: So tired? Because the other place I would weep like a baby imaging good morning, good morning?
Speaker 1: All right? What made you cry?
Speaker 11: I had had a really bad day.
Speaker 12: At school and then mom took me to get McDonald's.
Speaker 6: I ordered a cheeseburger with no pickles, came with pickles, got home and absolutely lost it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, fair enough pickles if you don't want to pickle, packle of pickle. How long did it take you to calm down? Imagen About an hour?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Nice food related food tips you over the egg.
Speaker 3: Especially when you're pregnant. Hey, mel Oh it wasn't so much food.
Speaker 9: What happened morning, guys? So I was my first pregnancy and I had this thing with the trolleys. In Queensland, they.
Speaker 1: Have a top basket, the trolley shopping trolley, trolley, the shopping trolley. Is this the basket with the that you put the kid's feet through.
Speaker 6: No, no, this is it's at the very top.
Speaker 9: And I used to my bread in couldn't get squatted like.
Speaker 3: The trolley had like a top level. It's like a two story's a two story trolley and it was just my favorite type of trolley, and they didn't have any.
Speaker 9: So I sat on a chair and cried until my husband bought me in a trolley from outside. And it was storming, so you had to go out in the rain, and.
Speaker 5: You didn't want your bread to get squatched, And how was the bread?
Speaker 3: Was it all right?
Speaker 6: Yep, I got my trolley.
Speaker 5: You know what, being pregnant a license to cry though you can you can have any emotions.
Speaker 3: I was just having lois pregnant. I had to drive four different suburbs to find a baker's to like finger bun or I wasn't allowed home.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's fair enough. I reckon you would have driven to sixteen different suburbs to stay out of the house.
Speaker 3: Now there's none here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go to Sydney back next week, sir.
Speaker 3: We've got a whole cabinal for no, that's another one.
Speaker 5: She wants no, definitely not.
Speaker 3: Keep looking.
Speaker 5: You did me a favor and tell everyone we've run out of finger bums.
Speaker 3: For the next week. Let's say hello to our next guest on nover.
Speaker 1: Our next guest is one of the stars of the New White Losses season. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: That was my little brother? Yeah, and you guys made up that was a joke.
Speaker 6: What pray was a joke.
Speaker 3: He's also Donold schwarzeneggus son. Please welcome to the show. Patrick Schwarzenegger, he joins us. Now he's in the country, Patrick, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Good morning, good morning. How are you guys?
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, have you been having the best time down under? I saw you with the kangaroo yesterday.
Speaker 2: It was great, it was amazing. I'm loving the love for coffee here. I'm uh, it's great for my jet leg. So I'm having a good time.
Speaker 1: What about the love for you, Patrick, because giving you a role and how prominent he's right now, people recognizing you everywhere you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's been it's been pretty funny. I mean we were just walking around Sydney downtown yesterday and I was actually kind of shocked how many people were running up to me and saying, Saxon, Saxon, and you know, I think they just come up right away with their theory reason of who who dies, and you know, everything like that.
Speaker 1: So it was cool.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that it was such a big show here. So it's it's been, it's been awesome.
Speaker 5: Oh, we love White Lotus in Australia.
Speaker 3: I got a little angry at the start though, because they were all the episodes.
Speaker 5: Yes, because I wanted to watch the whole thing at once. I was like, I really wanted to binge watch it. I couldn't handle the week weight in between each episode.
Speaker 2: Is that how it used to be that you guys could watch it all at once?
Speaker 3: Some shows?
Speaker 1: Some shows? Yeah, this was a bit of a I didn't.
Speaker 5: I really struggled with about that.
Speaker 2: Patrick that, Yeah, I don't even have the last episode. I haven't seen it. Yeah, I'm there with you guys.
Speaker 3: So working on a show like this, where I mean, look at Lawrence passionate, wanting to find out what's about to happen, you must have friends and family hitting you up, going come on, just just tell me the scripts.
Speaker 2: It's kind of funny because like friends and family will say like, just tell me, just tell me, just tell me, and then you're no, no, no, no, don't tell me. Actually I don't. I don't want to know. I don't want to know. So it's like this this mix of them wanting to know and not wanting to know. But every Monday, because our in the US it plays on Sunday night, So on Mondays, my fiance sits down with me at dinner and she just she's on TikTok and Instagram and she's coming up with all these theories and boiling them down for me and then taking snippets of her favorite parts and telling me. So it's, uh, yeah, the family fair thing is they all love to give their input.
Speaker 1: Speaking of family, there was a beautiful moment when you found out you got the role and you shared that news with your family. I know, I mean, how nice was that for you? And I saw you beautiful mom as well, she was so happy for you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: It was just a really surreal moment because it was something that you know, when I lived with my mom during COVID, it was me, my fiance, and my mom us three together and we were just kind of like everybody else just binging different shows, finding shows that we really loved, and we became obsessed with White Lotus and season one and then season two. We made it a thing where every Sunday night dinner we would come over to my mom and we'd all watch it together. And then, so I think it's just kind of like a little cherry on top to get to be part of a show that your family, you you kind of watched all together, that you guys all love together.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: And yeah, my mom was more excited than I was. She was freaking out.
Speaker 5: I was going to say, were you a fan of the show beforehand? Because the first two seasons were also just so amazing. Did you have one of the seasons that you preferred.
Speaker 2: It's funny because when you watch the first season, you're obsessed with it. Then when you start watching the second season, you're like, it's not as good as the first one. You know, you missed the first the cast from the first one, and then by the end of the second episode, the end of the second season, you're obsessed with the second season, and then same with the third one. I think you know, in the beginning you're like, oh, it's a whole new group of people and then by the end you really start to love it. So it's hard for me to say. I mean, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: There is a rumor floating around that the next one is going to be here in Australia, potentially on one of our islands around the Barrier reef. Do you know anything about that?
Speaker 3: Don't lie to you.
Speaker 2: I don't know anything. I don't know anything. I really don't. I hope that I get called back if I survived this season, I would love to come back here.
Speaker 5: He survived this scene.
Speaker 1: So annoyed.
Speaker 5: It's funny because there's, like Jays, there's this whole thing about these three girls traveling in this season as well. Every year I go on a girl's trip with two of my best friends and there's all these memes at the moment about like the reason three girls shouldn't travel together in a threesome, and it's totally freaked us out. So we're like, do we need to recruit a new friend for our girl's trip? Is a girl's trip with three a bad idea?
Speaker 2: Patrick, I suppose.
Speaker 8: So.
Speaker 2: For some reason, that's my dad's favorite storyline. He always just comes and quotes the three girls.
Speaker 3: He thinks it's so funny, mate, look enjoy your time in the country. We really appreciate you jumping on. Everyone here is loving the show and I.
Speaker 1: Just so good.
Speaker 5: Congratulations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's so cool that your dreams come true and actually on Youravorite chart like that's such a pinch me moment.
Speaker 2: It is. It's it's surreal. It's been amazing.
Speaker 5: And finally, just before we go, what is the one thing that you're desperate to do while you're here in Australia.
Speaker 2: Honestly, it was it was the kangaroos yesterday in the spot for me. It's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: All right, let's wrap one up. He can take one, Hope, Patrick side.
Speaker 8: Of the air.
Speaker 3: Good on you, mate, Thanks so much for your time.
Speaker 2: Congra thank you, Thank you. Guys.
Speaker 3: You're on the air with Jase and Lauren.
Speaker 12: That is it.
Speaker 3: We are about to get out of here. Here was this time yesterday we're talking about your medical tests.
Speaker 5: Clint oh, Yes, we had to do a hair test. We had to cut off his tough.
Speaker 1: It's cool, tough that's for a food sensitivity test.
Speaker 5: Last night saying do you know that you can do a breath test?
Speaker 1: Really that I didn't know that.
Speaker 5: One of my friends, I can't remember someone said that to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, with other people are very encouraging saying you should always check your you know, check to make sure everything's going well.
Speaker 3: I think for you you get staged from and you have the ice cream container.
Speaker 1: Well, because I was the only one there, gotcha, I was home. I was just more concerned about making sure it landed in the right spot.
Speaker 5: Yes, it is important to stay on top of your health. Those doing that clean.
Speaker 1: Actually just on that. My sister was mortified because she's been living with me.
Speaker 3: This was a this was a poo test test.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we had a conversation about yesterday and then Clint have to store it in the freezer until he sent it off to pathology. Do you post it?
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, so it's basically three days worth. I can't believe we're going here again. You got to do three different tests because they compare the.
Speaker 5: Tests as well, three different days, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Three different ice cream continents.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well you're not using the same way.
Speaker 1: I just used different vessels. What else did you use ours?
Speaker 5: That big good one?
Speaker 1: But you're not no, not the popcorn bolt. Whatever you use has to be disposed of right, what were the others?
Speaker 5: But Mikayla, my sister take away takeaway very much, so there was that was one of the talking about.
Speaker 1: Oh so that's what that bottle was in the freezer bottle. The little had no idea how.
Speaker 5: Many days should you leave your.
Speaker 1: Speer mini magnum?
Speaker 5: How many days did you leave the sample in the freezer?
Speaker 1: I think that was the That was the part upon the back end of the right. And then when do you take you take to the lab, not to the lab, to the pathology at the medical center. And that brings well, I don't know that it's poo, you're dropping off. It could be anything that triggers what else could it be?
Speaker 3: Then I know what else it could be. I do after I had the months before when the third child, I had to get more sperm tested.
Speaker 5: To check my spem in the freezer.
Speaker 3: Well no, no, no, but like I originally went into the clinic to make a deposit.
Speaker 1: But I you could on stage, you couldn't do it.
Speaker 5: I can understand what you get.
Speaker 1: Fifteen minute we got time for me to ask a question about what the months? No about the deposit. So if you're in one of those clinics. Do you have an allotted time?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got fifteen minutes, fifteen minutes, about fifteen What if you can you do a double booking?
Speaker 1: Well, here's the issue.
Speaker 5: Can you do it quarter booking.
Speaker 3: I came out after fifteen minutes and sweating minutes.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they've seen it before, and there was.
Speaker 3: Not much in the car.
Speaker 4: I don't want to have it, and I get it to the nurse and I'm worse than my I hand it to the nurse and I very natural.
Speaker 3: It is natural, but like you know, we're trying to normalize things. And I hand it to the nurse and said, look is that is that enough? And I was so batter.
Speaker 5: You mean you asked her to look at it and measure.
Speaker 3: You hand the cup over and there wasn't much in there, and she went she holds the light and goes, hang.
Speaker 1: On, oh, Stephanie, is this going to be enough?
Speaker 5: And then she comes back, I'm so sorry, We're going to need to make another surely, sorry, shortly. A place like that is like you go in one door and you go out the other door. It should be an in an entrance and so you just like, okay, see you don't have to say goodbye anymore the desk.
Speaker 1: But it's not a dirty ship. It's I know. But still it's like and everyone's there for the same reason exactly.
Speaker 3: Well, the next booking was lined up behind.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 5: No, I think you'd have less stage fright if you just walked out.
Speaker 1: A separate is it? They're ready to guard revolving.
Speaker 5: Doors except you pop out one exit.
Speaker 1: I've got another question.
Speaker 5: No, can you take What do you know that we're still on it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I know, but this is when the good stuff happens. What do you provide your own entertainment?
Speaker 3: Okay, there's there's a TV in there? What with my old magazines?
Speaker 1: I guess you're plugging your promecast. That's going to take ten minutes to set up.
Speaker 5: Got Is it like a hotel room?
Speaker 1: No, it's it's no, there's no better or anything. What is there. It's just it's like a leather cap, a leather couch. There is not a leather Carrie. And then it's the worst.
Speaker 3: The nurse takes you in there and she goes, well, here's the room, and then she pulls out you know, like it looks like the doggie p mat, but you know those hospitals. No, no, no, you know those hot catcher like like like a hospital.
Speaker 1: Another one ye blue mate, And she lays that down on the couch, just in case, and then she read it.
Speaker 3: And then she goes, just make sure you locked the door. And I'm like, I locked the door.
Speaker 5: Why could people just walk in?
Speaker 1: Well, I guess.
Speaker 3: And then I was so nervous and I was trying to like stop there. I was trying to distract myself and I'm like, no, you're not meant to be distracting yourself. You're meant to be concentrating. But then I opened I was like, God, what's in these cupboards? So I opened the cupboard and it was going read the DP that was story a little plastic jars and they all fell out.
Speaker 1: I can't feel all those jars. I can't feel one.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh God, and I'm looking at the clock times running out?
Speaker 1: Thank you for.
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: Was it second time the charm or thirteen times? Second time you just went straight in and banged.
Speaker 5: Stop?
Speaker 3: I did a home job. So you're allowed to do a home Yeah, you're allowed to a home shop, but you have to get it there quick.
Speaker 5: And Lauren Phillips has left the conversation.
Speaker 3: Look straight there, You got to get it straight.
Speaker 1: There is it? Do you have? You know that when the blood carriers have the sign on it fast urgent blood.
Speaker 3: I was driving like that, Were you like urgent sperm? And my wife said, I've left I've left a bag out for you to put it in like the container and and the bag was one.
Speaker 5: Of those in a bag like a like a kid's lunch box.
Speaker 3: It was a kid's party bag because we had left over it. So I pulled up at the pace and I'm running down street holding with CARDI bag. You gotta get this And was was Debora happy with yourself? Are you running because you've got to get it there quick?
Speaker 1: You can't let that fast runner?
Speaker 5: You should have driven.
Speaker 1: You've got to keep it you run from home. You got to keep it warm, not cold.
Speaker 3: Now you have it between your legs, hold it between your legs while you're driving to keep it warm. Really, I thought I did not want to be in a carter.
Speaker 1: Felt confusing. Mine had to be cold and yours has to be warm.
Speaker 5: There different things, yeah, examples from very different places, and you're hoping for a very different results and.
Speaker 1: Get the bats mixed up.
Speaker 6: In you.
Speaker 1: That came out of there. You're not getting children that way.
Speaker 5: Jason Lauren Jason Lauren Wake Up Feeling Good on Nomber one hundred.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren Bollygod on socials