Speaker 1: We got get morning every day, Adelaide.
Speaker 2: Andrew Hayes. You learn something new each and every single day, sometimes weekly. I learned what an aptronym is, yes, please. It's a word for those people whose names fit their profession.
Speaker 1: Which makes sense because wasn't your maiden name? Wasn't your maiden name? Jody annoys the piece out of Andrew change?
Speaker 2: Welly, so no, no, I'm not paying that one at all. Interesting little chat. We went round the room and everyone seemed to have an Apronymim.
Speaker 1: We're learning it's also educational.
Speaker 2: Who would have thought, well, enjoy? Can we talk about aptronyms?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 2: And I can just see everyone turning up the rodeo right now. An aptronym is a word for people whose names fit their profession. Did you know that?
Speaker 1: I did not?
Speaker 2: Yesterday I went on a mindless scroll down internet lane and came up with these So what about this? This was on red A woman saw a gastro enterologist recently for stomach pain and guess what his name was? Mister A King after ak Yeah. One woman had at high school a teacher who taught it. His name was mister Webb. Another man worked with a labor and delivery nurse whose name was Stork. Why do you keep looking at me blankly?
Speaker 4: Just taking me a second?
Speaker 2: Someone else knew a psychiatrist named doctor Nutter. There's a firefighter named Les McBurney. And then you were like this one hazy. There was a Bulgarian hurdler. Her name was Vannia stumble Over. She did, indeed troop and fall over a hurdle of the twenty twelve Olympics.
Speaker 1: The Bulgarian hurdlers. I'll get you every single time around the rooms.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, yeah, all right, it's got a producers, are we first?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Well this one I actually have. My orthodontis's name is doctor Helen McLean.
Speaker 1: Currentis dentist. What's his name?
Speaker 2: Your dentist's name is a crentist. Sounds a lot like dentist.
Speaker 4: Do you do?
Speaker 2: What's her name again? Helen?
Speaker 4: Helen McLean?
Speaker 2: Claim? Do you lie to hear about flossing?
Speaker 6: I did.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen her a long time, but I used to lie about tightening my braces, you know, Yeah, called out scary.
Speaker 1: And the best part is when you go downce and say do you fly to? Of course I don't go. Let's have a bit of a test and they put a bit of floss in there and you shoot them in the face.
Speaker 3: That means not flossing frequently enough.
Speaker 2: Can I can I tell you a life hack on this one. I keep them in those little picks in my car, so I find bored. Then what with the pic.
Speaker 7: Does have a little well, I've got the ones that you have little pipe planers and you put the thing back over like it's got a little cap on it.
Speaker 2: Those pipe cleaners look painful.
Speaker 7: They are to start with, but you get over it, especially like flossing as well. To start with it, it's like this is the word, this is hell. But then once you do it more, it's fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're at you.
Speaker 7: Too much information, but hey, we share my life on here as it is. So after I had stepsis from a uti, I had to go to I had to go to a urologist.
Speaker 3: Yes, and his name was doctor Winkle.
Speaker 7: When the doctor said, I'm going to give you there's a guy who's really good go and I was like, oh, yeahkay, cool, And I said, oh, what's his name? And she said topped Winkle, And I laughed so hard that I snorted, and she was like, get out of my life.
Speaker 1: Surely they'd be like they get a bit of feedback by there. Yeah, I've got some sports ones for you. Go on Lane Beachley Surfing legend, Surfing legend, probably the best one in sports is the greatest run of all time? You saying Bolt, I.
Speaker 2: Mean they were good. They were obvious, but they were good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'm still going to do some research as well on a couple of former Collingwood Premiership players, just to see if they match up their last names and with their real life. Of course, you've got still side Bottom. Oh yeah, and see how that goes down.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And the one and only and the one where we've really been do some research on that is Tyson golds Had.
Speaker 8: Watch this spaces where you're waking up to Adelaide the news todays.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Abby in the newsroom. This is everything you need to know as you wake up this morning. What you got for us Abs. It's going to be hot, yeah and we know that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what.
Speaker 7: It's going to be a scorches today. So we're looking at forty one for the city. If you're in places like Port Agusta or the Flinders, you're looking at maybe forty seven. Ish, So it's going to be a day today. There are some concerns obviously about the vulnerable, So children and our elderly pick the phone up, give you anand a call, give your grandad a call.
Speaker 3: Just make sure they're okay.
Speaker 7: Yeah, maybe even you know, take some I don't know, a face washer or something, or a fan for them, a lot of them. I know Miya Nana isn't very good at turning the air conon, so we'll be checking on her today. But yeah, there's just concerned about the vulnerable, so keep an eye on them, checking on you, on your neighbors as well.
Speaker 3: We are going to see some rain later in the week, so there is going to be a cool change.
Speaker 7: Tomorrow and Thursday we could see some rain, so today should be the only day for that really really hot temperatures.
Speaker 1: So muscle you went through today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Nanas and Papa still like to wear cardigans on it.
Speaker 3: They do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they just can't read the temperature.
Speaker 3: Bless. Yeah.
Speaker 7: And also please, I've got a friend who's a firefighter, and the amount of people who do a quick burnoff in the backyard of.
Speaker 3: Stuff, please don't do that today.
Speaker 7: Don't use an insiderator don't like any fires, don't do anything bad, just stay inside.
Speaker 1: Wait till Thursday, Yes, wait till.
Speaker 3: Thursday where there's rain.
Speaker 2: Say not just today, but not any day. Burning stuff off in your backyard it's never good.
Speaker 7: The amount that he's got had to go to backyard fires and yeah, because oh I just wanted to quickly burn off some rubbish.
Speaker 3: No, don't do it.
Speaker 1: Just hold off your bunch of pyros susy.
Speaker 2: A big night for Glenn Maxwell after the tests wrapped up here in Adelaide after two and a half days. So basically he's gone along to the GOV to watch Brettley's band six and Out they were performing. So he's turned up and we can only assume he may have overindulged but ended up in an ambulance at the Royal Adelaide Hospital. So Cricket Australia now investigating that incident. Let's hope he's okay and he's getting all the help that he needs and requires. They've said that he will still take part in the T twenty tournament coming up. That's a tongue twister T twenty tournament.
Speaker 1: T twenty tournament coming up. Cricket related go on then.
Speaker 2: Susie, although I don't know if we want to after last night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, strikers went down pretty badly, but she's up against it. That is one of the best innings that you will see in the b of all time by a bloke who you probably didn't know existed, and that is Josh Brown. One hundred and forty from fifty seven, the highest score ever in a BBL final.
Speaker 2: One hundred and forty or fifty seven balls.
Speaker 1: Of fifty seven balls. Right at one stage it looked like the heat were going to push towards two fifty. Yeah, ended up losing sort of five fifteen towards the end of the innings. But once you get over two hundred, it's really really tough to chase the tricky.
Speaker 2: Territory, isn't it. I was watching a little bit. It was a really odd, bizarre interview from the Channel seven girl in the crowd who was interviewing his mum and she just kept hugging her.
Speaker 1: It was nice, there's a little love going on.
Speaker 2: Just I was like, why is she still hugging her?
Speaker 1: Mum was getting very very much.
Speaker 2: It was a little bit emotional, as you would one hundred and forty to fifty balls. That's not very bad.
Speaker 1: But what we will say is congratulations to the strikers because four or five weeks ago they were absolutely dead. Yes, there were no chance and they were just one went away from playing in the final.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely, ma sure will.
Speaker 1: Definitely be named player of the tournament. On cricket, Travis's head has COVID. Oh, but such as the Times now, he still expected to play on Thursday.
Speaker 2: I haven't wonder about this. What happens if you've got COVID now, it's just business as usual. You just lock yourself away.
Speaker 7: What do you have to do unless you've got well, if you've got symptoms, you should stay home. But if you don't have any symptoms then you can sort of go about your business.
Speaker 1: It's like a genuine cold, but with a cold.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I had a friend who she went to Bunnings but she wore a mask. But yeah she didn't she wasn't really that sick, So yeah, and she goes. I feel like I'm doing something wrong. I feel like the police are going to pounce on me and take me home. But yeah, yeah, there's still.
Speaker 2: That residual nerves around COVID, isn't there. I remember when everyone was getting COVID and everyone got a week off work when you got COVID. I didn't get it. And I was like, I'm the COVID unicorn. I can't get it. I goldn't catch it if I tried. And then the day I finished work for the entire year and I was on holidays, guess what I got.
Speaker 1: And I spoke to you. Oh, and I spoke to you and Dad said, I was like, you know, Joe's hell, and You're like, I've got CAB.
Speaker 3: I still haven't had it yet.
Speaker 2: So haven't you had it yet? In that God, you've had everything else pretty much?
Speaker 1: Do you know what? For the first time ever, COVID is actually scared of someone. Yeah, scared of Abby.
Speaker 3: So it should be there.
Speaker 1: That is your post at Snooze News. Coming up next, first question for the six fifteen Vending Machine Quiz. Some epic prizes in the guts, but please avoid the chip.
Speaker 2: I tell you what else has cooked your brain? So every now and then you will drop in a piece of information. You'll drop a little nugget, jaws will hit the floor wisdom, and you will go, you go, what what's the big deal? Well, yesterday's information was a big deal. Tell everyone what you told us in the.
Speaker 1: Meeting, Okay, I gave. I shared some information from back on the farm back in the day, which I think was a big deal. Well, as I was telling it, I probably understood that not anyone would be in this situation. But yeah, it's probably something. It's a helpful bit of information for you to know if you're ever HEARDing a pack of rams. That's what I told you when I I was about nine or ten years old. And this is back on the farm way back in the day. We had a lot of sheep and cattle, and in particular, we had a border lester rams and a lot of people won't know what this means. We just to have Marino rams. Marinos are the ones with the big horns. See everyone can picture the big ones with the horns. Oh yeah, so they're scary because that can come at you.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: The story I was telling you is that these rams are so intelligent, these border lester rams, they don't have horns that sometimes you can corner them and when if you're not strong enough, you try and physically move them and they will not move right. So it casually informed you that to move them what you do is you actually get behind them and you grab them by the And when I say, I mean testies to which the feedback I got from all the ladies in particular and the group was just shocking. Yeah, what, you've never grabbed a border less ram by the before to move them out of a baddock?
Speaker 2: No? Weirdly, God, Well there you go.
Speaker 1: So that's the sort of education that I bring to this program. Yeah, what have you got there? What are you going to?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Healthful kids? Let's say that Jodiotti was caught in the corner with a border lester Rams. She didn't know how to move him from A to B? What do you do it next?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: Just do what I do to you in the meetings. When I've had enough, I can.
Speaker 1: Say as well. It works a treat at home as well. Ask different reaction, though, still gets the job done. I'm going from A to B. Your beautiful husband, Greg, Yes, How often, if ever, does he have guys nights?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 2: His whole life is one big guy's night.
Speaker 1: That's nice. Bless him. That's why he so healthy and happy.
Speaker 2: He doesn't sort of necessarily have a guy's night every week, but he will bank it all up and go on guys weekends.
Speaker 1: Appreciate that that's the man who's smart and also brave. And how's it go down with you?
Speaker 2: Stupid? Brave or stupid? Yeah, one or the other.
Speaker 1: Be comfortable with the situation.
Speaker 2: Look, I don't know. To be fair, I probably preferred if he'd just had a guys night.
Speaker 1: Okay, who would have thought that he's actually doing this for you and your family? To UK he's actually being a really good dad. A study conducted by the University of Oxford, and they're the big dogs by the way, University of Oxford, Oxford I didn't get in suggest that for men, grabbing a few drinks with your buds is not only a good time, it's essential to good health. The study, conducted by a psychologist and the director of Oxford's Social and Evolutionary Neuroscience Research Group, determine that men must meet up with friends not just once, but twice a week in order to read the full benefits of male friendship.
Speaker 2: Quick question, without notice, this researcher see a bloke.
Speaker 1: Yes, mister Gregotty. So what do you think happens when blokes catch up?
Speaker 2: By the way, what do you talk about? I'm really curious about this?
Speaker 1: What do you think because I know what happens when girls catch up. That's all gossip. Look at him?
Speaker 2: That is so offend. Excuse me, excuse me, very excuse.
Speaker 6: Me very much.
Speaker 1: All right, ladies.
Speaker 8: On behalf of the entire female stickers and butterfly. Oh my okay, right, yes, we are all that vapid and superficial.
Speaker 2: That's a let's talk about gop. Let's talk about boys. No, that's not what happens.
Speaker 1: What do you think we talk about sports? Sport?
Speaker 8: Yeap?
Speaker 1: Possibly? Yeah. I can tell you probably the top four or five questions that get asked when I catch up with my mates. Okay, Number one? Can I fit my own fist of my own mouth? That sort of stuff? If not my mouth, then can I fit in one of my mate's mouth? Let's test it. Number two? If my dog could talk, what would it say about me?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a big one.
Speaker 2: Yea.
Speaker 1: And the last question probably the most important. Jason nor France is going to be the next Patrick Dangerfield. That's what we're talking about. So why are you trying to rob us of these opportunities to improve our mental health by wondering? Because Jason Nord Francis probably has the same traits as the young Patrick Dangerfield.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so true. Do you have to talk about feelings?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, off the agenda because we're men.
Speaker 2: Hard.
Speaker 1: Don't ruin us by talking about your feelings.
Speaker 2: We'd hard to talk about your feelings when your fist is firmly in your mouth.
Speaker 1: So true? How goods Jason? Yeah, this isn't competitive at all. I'm just joking. It's the most competitive thing that we're involving. Yeah, with songs, a song, song song, I'm going to guess the songs that are orchestralized and right now, Jodiodi leads one Zip in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 4: Yep, it's a strong start jokes considering last year.
Speaker 6: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no sword coming.
Speaker 4: She's been practising over the summer.
Speaker 1: Have you been bracing? Yeah, okay, that makes sense because last week you were actually Credit Crest, you were on the light anyway, I could not get a sniff at all.
Speaker 2: I don't want any more words to come out of your mouth. Let's just play the gameplay, all right.
Speaker 5: So same as always, We've got a couple of listeners. You're playing for one hundred dollars faster past about here today Crystal from Golf You is on team Hazy.
Speaker 1: Hello, welcome, welcome to the good side.
Speaker 2: Hi Crystal, good luck.
Speaker 4: And on team Jody, we've got Karen from Value Vue.
Speaker 7: Hi, Karen, Hey, it's not a flip, Jodey you all the way.
Speaker 2: You just take that mouth.
Speaker 4: Excellent advice, Karen.
Speaker 1: I ordered cheer back, but I'm all for slatey alright, are feeling good. I'm feeling good. I feel really nervous. Was flustered last week? I was absolutely shocked.
Speaker 5: Yeah you should have been. Really it was awful. It was clean sweat from Joe's same as always. Three songs orchestralized and over hits and throwbacks. First song, can we have the first one?
Speaker 1: Places we go?
Speaker 2: Oh? No, joy, yes, Harry Styles as it was.
Speaker 8: Was.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you didn't believe it.
Speaker 1: I'm shot. That was really quick, Jade, Crystal. I'm really sorry about this, but we've got off to a terrible start.
Speaker 6: Next one next Christmas.
Speaker 4: I've got that at all, Jode's.
Speaker 5: This next one is for the win, crazy potential comeback number two plays here we go.
Speaker 6: Yes, happy in the newsrooms, he's got it.
Speaker 4: Not yet going to chance.
Speaker 6: It's I'm going to need a name numbers.
Speaker 1: Yes, clean band, so.
Speaker 4: I'd rather be Yeah, good work, all right, keeping just soon.
Speaker 2: I just couldn't remember who sang it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, clean band. It's a tricky one.
Speaker 5: That is a tricky one, Yeah, real tricky, shaky.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, you know.
Speaker 4: What this means. It's a tiebreaker that's on A twenty twenty four.
Speaker 5: And what a song for it's song number three police.
Speaker 1: Yeah, i'd say this is Taylor sweet song name luck.
Speaker 2: Should be.
Speaker 1: There joke?
Speaker 2: You know what I love about that? Just so much humility about the way you go.
Speaker 1: About crystal baby.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, I don't know what's going on here? Who is it? What's your daughter's name? Oh, Zaria?
Speaker 2: Gorgeous, gorgeous little that's good. At least she's keeping it wholesome.
Speaker 5: Okry those it makes it more interesting for you. It's even Yeah, you've given him a chance.
Speaker 2: To come, so you appreciate you with the stuff.
Speaker 6: It was really good.
Speaker 4: It was really good.
Speaker 1: You're amazing at this.
Speaker 3: The biggest muscles ever.
Speaker 1: Its opposite day, forty one degrees across Adelaide. Today, it's one of those days where where we you could really, really come on.
Speaker 2: Stuck and things can get destroyed.
Speaker 8: Though.
Speaker 2: This is the thing, particularly if you leave stuff in your car, can be an absolute disaster.
Speaker 1: Back in the day, I just bought a brand new guitar. It was a cold Clark of Fat Lady.
Speaker 2: One that means nothing to me.
Speaker 1: Beautiful guitar. It costs me fifteen hundred bucks. Yeah, and I reckon. Remember when it was Kevin Rudd and he gave you those payments.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, yes, and.
Speaker 1: It was like maybe six or seven hundred bucks or something.
Speaker 2: That's what you used your payment for what.
Speaker 1: I got two payments because I was on youth allounce it was at Uni, but also I was earning bugger al so I got two paints. So all of a sudden, like fifteen hundred bucks turned up in my account and I did exactly what It's okay. I wanted to do, is just go out and spend it.
Speaker 2: I don't know that k Rud wanted to just spend his fifteen hundred dollars on a guitar. I don't think that was the plan.
Speaker 1: What about Kevin Rode just quietly getting impure because of a slogan Kevin O seven.
Speaker 2: Oh that was good though, that rageously good stuff.
Speaker 1: So I bought this brand new guitar and it was going to change my life. I was going to be able to actually finally speak to women via my guitar and through music. I left it my car and it was a forty one forty two degree day and I lived in there for about two days. I reckon got it out.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I thought it'd be completely protected. It wasn't. So the neck of the guitar completely warped on because it's like moveable wood and all this sort of really special oak absolutely destroyed it. And there's no way that you can sort of claim fault or try and get some sort of reimbursement because they like, you're an idiot, mate, don't let your guitar cook in the car.
Speaker 2: And that would have been an absolute disgrace too, if you had a used government payments to buy yourself a guitar and then be claimed it because of your own stupidity on insurance.
Speaker 1: Kevin wasn't proud that day.
Speaker 2: Was No, he definitely wasn't. Let's do this thirteen twenty fourteen. When did the heat get you? When did the heat absolutely destroy something?
Speaker 1: Yes? Absolutely, think we take cause next and bear in mind as well. If you get on air automatically, you're going the drawer for Taylor and Tokyo and just to chuck in some steak knives as well, not literally steak knives. But we've still got a bunch of tickets too. A family passed a Dinosaur World Live.
Speaker 2: Oh that's exciting, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Interactive experience for you and the family for Dinosaur World.
Speaker 2: She'll be my first test today because I got a new one of those hands free kits for my car where you're the suction thing you're sticking on your dashboard. Yeah, and the lady at souper Cheap does just be careful, Just be careful because in the heat it'll get you destroyed. It absolutely melted one of hers. So we'll see.
Speaker 1: It's a wedding game. I'll check back in first thing tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Kylie, Good morning, morning guys. How are you? We're so good? When did the heat get your.
Speaker 7: It's totally destroyed my driver's.
Speaker 2: Lastns What happened?
Speaker 1: Excuse I left it.
Speaker 7: In the glove box and that it completely melted and twisted, and yeah, I could.
Speaker 2: Not use it. I didn't. God, it must have been hot that day.
Speaker 4: Kylie.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I didn't think it was too hot, but yeah, it must have been when it was like the forty five degree heat.
Speaker 2: What about Kylie's going through getting id at nightclubs and they're like, mate.
Speaker 1: I'm a license melted. Like I heard that before.
Speaker 2: Classic Simon, Good morning, Good morning, all right? When did the heat get your?
Speaker 9: It was a hot day and I decided to protect my dashboard on my car by applying like an armor ale or armor guard type of thing. Yeah, but it says, which I read afterwards, not to apply to the heat. And it ended up cracking my dashboard.
Speaker 1: So what sort of what sort of job is out to get it fixed? How expensive?
Speaker 2: I haven't got it fixed, so I was like, that's a job for another day. Good morning, Nikita, good morning, how are you good?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 2: When the heat gets your.
Speaker 9: Last summer come in from the garden and left the crops on the deck is exposed some Yeah, next.
Speaker 1: Morning, went to go put them on and there are a couple of hours.
Speaker 4: Was too small.
Speaker 8: Really so.
Speaker 1: Crocs can't handle of things. A crocs shrink in the heat.
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: They got passed down to the dater.
Speaker 4: So yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: A Nikata, can you remember when you're a kid. I don't know if you're old enough to remember this, but when you used to get Twisty's packets and put them in the other and shrink them down. I'm going to try that with a pair of crocs.
Speaker 1: Also, that is just the gift that keeps on giving the Kedo. I mean, how how fun would just be gifted a nice pair of secondhand crocks as.
Speaker 2: Well perfect them?
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, a second pair, Niketa, just on that. How many kids you got, I've got two kids for two year old and a twelve yard Oh very good. We might send you along to Dinosaur world Life if you'd like. Oh, that'd be awesome. You really cool stuff. Donosaur world Life a little interactive dinosaur show. Family Thinking Adelaide from the twenty fifth to twenty eighth of January. My kid's gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I feel a bit sorry for Nikita's kid, because not only is she going to school in crocs, but she's also wearing her mum's crocs as a double crocks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it used to be my mom's. Oh wow, we're going back into on this Daisy in Tuesday knowledge time. Let's do it. Let's just take a little trip down memory lane and have some fun. We'll do with some knowledge, and then you've got these fun facts to throw at your friends families.
Speaker 2: Presenting you my arm, I'm flicking a vein.
Speaker 1: Go, No, there you go. Can't find that vein. I'm just going to throw it in there anyway. Let's see what happens. Twenty third of January. Let's go back to nineteen ninety four. Vera Blue Celia Pavey was born in Forbes, New South Wales. She's thirty today. See that's unbelievable. And I've got no doubt that when you type in Forbes, absolutely plenty of rugby league class we would come from Forbes. It's central western New South Wales. Yeah, I'm just not sure about the music scene.
Speaker 2: Who are you even talking about?
Speaker 1: Vera Blue?
Speaker 6: Who's very blue.
Speaker 1: She's got some fantastic songs.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, correct, very very good.
Speaker 1: By the way you work at over now, okay, so educate yourself. Nineteen ninety eight, Michael Jordan scores and double figures for the eight hundredth consecutive game in a one hundred to ninety eight overtime win over New Jersey.
Speaker 2: So double figures for eight hundred consecutive games.
Speaker 1: Outrageous. That is ridiculous, I reckon. I'm pretty sure the Bron's beating that though as it Yeah, yeah, just an episode. Freak is the all time leading point scorer in history, so it kind of makes sense. Two thousand and four Friends final episode was taped in America. Do you reckon? If you went to the cast back in two thousand and four and it's like, hey, guys, just give you a bit of a lesson in how much money you're going to make in the future from royalties cop this, it'd be pretty happy.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. I thought you were going to be like, hey, guys, just really get around Matthew.
Speaker 1: Peap No, I was not going to say that. It's far too morbid. And then my song in January I one song in January twenty three and twenty thirteen Beauty and a Beat by Justin Bieber. Who would have thought that Biber and Minage would team up for an absolute banger?
Speaker 6: Is it Beauty and a Beat?
Speaker 2: Not Beauty and the Beats? Beauty and a Beast?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, back to you needing to educate yourself over someone and you're winning songs A song, song song too. By the way, what the hell is going on?
Speaker 9: You have
Speaker 6: To show you it