Speaker 1: Goes to the.
Speaker 2: Goal LOGI winning, Clint stand away picked up not the goal, not the goal, No, but.
Speaker 3: A silver LOGI Clint, well done.
Speaker 1: I'm proud of you.
Speaker 3: But how many years have you worked in television?
Speaker 1: Twenty three?
Speaker 3: How many logis have you won?
Speaker 1: And now one?
Speaker 3: So it was the team effort. What was it?
Speaker 1: The Olympics coverage most outstanding sport events.
Speaker 4: This is the moment I got him. You're ready.
Speaker 1: Okay, see you're with Jason Lauren, you are with Jesson in French Crench, Oh.
Speaker 3: Dish accent.
Speaker 4: Amazing work.
Speaker 3: That was the beautiful work you did when you were in Paris.
Speaker 5: Remember you also did that excellent cross for us where you were trying to get that woman to say hello in French and.
Speaker 1: Order a crepe.
Speaker 5: I mean, if that's no logo award winning stuff, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: I'd like to thank you both for your inspiration.
Speaker 4: Now he sent through some audio.
Speaker 1: Yes, right, so you when I set the scene.
Speaker 3: Yes, please do because you're insider.
Speaker 1: Yes. I toddled off from the main ballroom to the after party as soon as Lynn McGranger got up and accepted her awards. So beautifully spoken, by the way, and I just suddenly caught a glimpse of one of my television favorites, and I just thought I had to own the moment.
Speaker 3: That's right, not Matt shoving.
Speaker 4: I don't know this year. In past years, all he has gone on about is meeting sv.
Speaker 5: Because Matt Shervington was there in a black skivvy under his touch Steve Job style.
Speaker 3: Luck he borrowed it from Clint. You know that.
Speaker 4: Well, the skivvy was not the target this year. It was someone a little different.
Speaker 1: It's clips straight away Shana Blaze live at the Loggis after party, Shane, good to see you. I'm actually having a great time, but the fact you look really lovely right now?
Speaker 3: Sorry, what do I look lonely?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 4: Guys, Clean again, I'm here with me.
Speaker 1: We have to work in the morning now I'm.
Speaker 3: Typically playing there the pitbull grow backs here on over.
Speaker 4: I love people so much. I also love Kerry and Kennel.
Speaker 3: Cat.
Speaker 1: The exclusive party audio with Sarah Arbo. You, I'm the only you will not believe what I just saw Clean stand Away doing.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I can disclose it on live on Radio This is Live. I noticed spree recorder. I don't think I can disclose it clean.
Speaker 1: I just saw Carrie and Kennedy and I love her.
Speaker 3: Do you track her down? Okay, I'll be on the heart to the quickly.
Speaker 1: I've checked her down. It's Kerry and Kennedy, my favorite, my love. How are you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm just fun lovely to see you again.
Speaker 1: I just love you. I've been watching you tonight and you've been you. You are delighted me around were You're very high.
Speaker 3: Had a good night, a lovely night.
Speaker 1: How many like this for you? For gold next year? Gold next year?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, you actually have a TV show and I have a bowl.
Speaker 1: I love you, love you, love you, love you?
Speaker 5: Was well, I was kak your target wow and been on television for about twenty.
Speaker 1: Kennel, he called it.
Speaker 4: Was she at the like at the slot machines, or she was actually what she was doing there?
Speaker 5: Care Sarah Harbo started telling his story, saying, you'll never guess what I said she was doing.
Speaker 3: You just just cut her off and said.
Speaker 4: Kenn only.
Speaker 3: But on your stand then? Who else was there?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: He ran into someone else that he catches up with now and then. However, an annual event, she had an issue over the settings that you always catch up with Alessandra from mass This is the Is she the sex Expert?
Speaker 3: Relations Listen?
Speaker 1: Alessandra from Are you signing to meet this before?
Speaker 5: I'm saying that he's very nice, but he only speaks to me.
Speaker 3: When he's drunk, So I don't know what the dealer is.
Speaker 5: But I think there's like maybe something having to do with confidence, where he doesn't feel like he can, but when he's had a few.
Speaker 4: Drinks then he actually is like very full on and speaks.
Speaker 1: So what's the solution. Do you think I should go on the show?
Speaker 2: No? I think you need to get your ship together.
Speaker 3: Good Anya, Alessandra, she knows.
Speaker 1: Is that grad gonna hold me for the rest of my day?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I need to get your ship together.
Speaker 4: She has absolutely nailed you.
Speaker 3: My love her.
Speaker 5: She's so sassy and Lauren. Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the Socials.