Speaker 1: We gotta adelaid now talking about Jodie what she does in her private time.
Speaker 2: Take it away, Joe, Can you not sexualize this? Please? Can you not?
Speaker 1: I'm just playing this absolute bang of a throwback by genuine Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I have had the best massage of all time. And when I say the best massage of all time, it was a beautiful woman who came to my home and she set up her little table and I got completely naked and away we went.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, did you say naked? Hang on? You had a naked message?
Speaker 2: Naked message?
Speaker 3: What it's called a lommy lommy?
Speaker 1: Were you happy? Happy?
Speaker 3: It's the lommy lommy, which translates to rub rub It's a wyan Oh my god, culture yourself?
Speaker 1: Can you Oh? Okay, let's let's go over and have a crack and I see what happens.
Speaker 3: Okay, So basically you get completely nude, and the reason why is they want.
Speaker 2: To stroke you from head to toe. I wouldn't have said that.
Speaker 1: A lot of key words here which can be very misleading.
Speaker 4: Okay, but hang on, sorry, sorry, In your defense, I've been naked heaps of times at massage.
Speaker 5: Of God?
Speaker 4: How they mean to get you back properly if you've got a bra on exactly. Oh well, whatever.
Speaker 1: I thought. We're a wholesome team.
Speaker 2: Tell over you though, How am.
Speaker 1: I the only non dirty bird in this day?
Speaker 3: Okay, there's nothing dirty bird about it. Actually, it's very healing. So it's a wine and they stroke you from head to toe and it's absolutely beautiful.
Speaker 2: How does Great feel about this?
Speaker 4: You called him and said, honey, someone else's in touching me.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh my god.
Speaker 1: If he is, he knows.
Speaker 2: He's not.
Speaker 3: And she's, Oh my gosh, she's the most beautiful woman in the world.
Speaker 2: It's very healing.
Speaker 3: They do a lot of stuff around it, sensual stuff around it.
Speaker 2: Tries to get rid of all the toxicity in my life. You go, you might need then.
Speaker 1: That's a beautiful insight, since what goes on in the private life of Jody. You only a lot of text coming through, as well, a lot of questions. I'll just read one blindly. It says, Jody, how's a finish? Actually, don't answer that jokes, don't answer that.
Speaker 3: Goodness being no, ask legitimate questions and I'll answer them for you.
Speaker 1: I think people believe you. Twenty four to ten also, have you had this message?
Speaker 6: What's it?
Speaker 2: Callding, lomy lommy.
Speaker 1: A happy happy, I heard happy, I heard stroked, all sorts of I'm not sure anyone else out there is getting one of these naked messages.
Speaker 2: If you don't want to heal yourself, I don't care.
Speaker 1: All right, thirty and twenty fourteen, or send us a text? Have you had this before? For double nine or nine? Nine or nine?
Speaker 4: If he stripped off, he would probably burst into flames.
Speaker 3: If he's stripped off, his hamstrings would be like, cover me up.
Speaker 2: I'm so embarrassed that I let you down.
Speaker 1: I don't don't look at me.
Speaker 7: He's where you're waking up to Adelaide News Today, creaking news, breaking news, what's in the news today, snooze news.
Speaker 3: If you are just starting your day, you need to know what's going on in the last twelve to twenty four hours. And we look to the absolute doyan of news and that's news reader Abby.
Speaker 2: Please, it's even in my name? How just random is that? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, anyway, let's talk about cost of living because it's biting everybody. And I know it's really hard for so many people out there, but savos have come out with this really interesting new survey today. They've surveyed fifteen hundred people across the country and there's some really surprise stats about how people are coping with the cost of living. So around forty nine percent of people are showering or washing less to save money, twenty two percent are either living in darkness or using candles and torches at night, while one in ten are actually using public amenities to avoid using water at home. So these are some pretty scary statistics when you think about it, and you think about all the people out there who are struggling, and we talk about it a lot of our cost of living, but this is literally what's happening on the ground for people to cope with those cost of living pressures.
Speaker 2: So yeah, pretty interesting.
Speaker 3: That's awful, isn't it. It's really barting at the moment. Let's talk about Matthew Perry and his death. Apparently it's being investigated by US law enforcement. So they're saying that he had ketamine in his system, which is the horse drug.
Speaker 2: Am I right, Yes, but you can produce that.
Speaker 4: Emily was talking to us about it before, and you can do there's a thing called ketamine therapy. Apparently, so you take really low doses of it and it's to help depression and anxiety and things like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, that sounds like risky business. We say it's Christy Tagan, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Chrissy Tagan has used it before and done it before. Yeah, Okay.
Speaker 3: So they're saying that they're still looking into how he got hold of that ketamine that was found in his system at the time of his death, and they're trying to zero in.
Speaker 2: On who's responsible for providing it.
Speaker 1: So as if it was, if it was prescribed, then that company obviously is in big trouble.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know if it's prescribed, although otherwise the chasing illicit. Yeah, so if it was illicitly given or so, if it was illicit, then yeah, they could charge I'm assuming.
Speaker 3: But they're saying it's the equivalent of when you have surgery. It's like general anesthesia, that's how strong it is.
Speaker 4: So I know a guy who had open heart surgery and he had they gave him ketamine afterwards for his.
Speaker 2: Pain relief, and he was on a whole other level. For a good week.
Speaker 3: Goodness, if I had a dollar for every time news said I knew a guy dot, I'd be so in this space.
Speaker 1: I can understand I've had a lot of surgery over the journey or all football injuries. I can understand in that space while people become addicted to those sort of yours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, it's very How does it make you feel fantastic?
Speaker 1: Yeah, completely loosens everything up and you absolutely feel as relaxed as everything. I remember a pathodae as well after a broken finger and my shoulder was so bad that I couldn't sleep. That's one time I'd take methadone. And that's that stuffs dangerous.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Right, when you have a baby, they give you nothing.
Speaker 3: When you have a baby and you have a Caesar, they give you a drug and it's quite nice anyway.
Speaker 1: Hundred stuff the whole other story. Indeed, ten minutes past six, that's your post snooze news coming up next, Sha, it's while you're on fire. Do you mind just ratling off the first question because been ven machine quiz no prompts love that from you.
Speaker 2: Quite What the fork?
Speaker 3: What the fork goes on behind closed doors? Is the question for you? News Jos right now and she revealed something yesterday but had us shook shock.
Speaker 1: This was me afterwards, said we're always sitting there in the fetal position because shook.
Speaker 2: If you want to keep up with the young ones.
Speaker 1: Shook, we were shook.
Speaker 2: I said, sure, Yeah, he didn't, he said, I was shocked.
Speaker 1: I was shocked right therein because you said this yesterday.
Speaker 2: There I was in my bedroom.
Speaker 4: I just had a shower in my jarmies, and I'm plucking the hair out of my chin, as you.
Speaker 2: Know ask women have to do.
Speaker 1: And we were all shook, and we all collectively said, what's.
Speaker 4: That ninety five percent scent of the population of women understand what I'm talking about, do they?
Speaker 3: Yes, I had so many messages of support yesterday. Oh really Yeah, not from Andrew. Okay, no, not from Andrew.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got You've got more chin hair than me. You were saying, Yeah, a little bit of alopicia all over my face.
Speaker 4: If we hang on, if we stand side by side and rub our cheeks together, we'll I get it.
Speaker 1: So that's the sort of stuff that you do in your spare time behind closed doors.
Speaker 2: Well have you unless I've got a then I've got all.
Speaker 4: This chin hair. Don't want that, do we? Well, I've got dark.
Speaker 2: Hair, I've got very thick hair, and I've got issues with my hormones. So here we are.
Speaker 1: Okay, there we go. We eventually got there. Twenty four to ten. Your secret little behaviors behind closed doors. There's abbes.
Speaker 3: Please don't go to honestly, don't solicit for calls when you in this space.
Speaker 2: Are not immune?
Speaker 3: Were you or were you not plucking hairs from your ears the other day?
Speaker 1: That that is true. Nothing goes behind, nothing slips through, does it. I'm in an age now and I'm pushing forty. I'm getting black hairs and like on the side of my ears. So when you think about it, though, like you're supposed to have hair in specific places, like your eyebrows, for example, to stop dust from getting your eyes. Hair inside your ears sort of duesn't it. What the hell am I getting hairs on the outside of my is big Backhell?
Speaker 2: Maybe you've got hormonal issues too.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, we should rubbies abby transfer some of the hairs over.
Speaker 8: You a well.
Speaker 3: I thought about you last night as I was in the chemist and you were talking about your chin hairs, and I was like, oh my god, this girl needs this.
Speaker 2: I brought you a light up lead tweezer.
Speaker 4: All right, you know what I've got home tweezers, I've got car tweezers.
Speaker 2: Now I can have work tweets. Go for it, baby.
Speaker 1: Right third and twenty four ten. That's what Abby gets up to behind closed doors, your little single behaviors. That's maybe you would expose just a bit of a harsh truth. Yeah. I thought I had some as well, some ones that I was getting away with. And then I asked my beautiful rock car yesterday some of the things that really annoy her, And turns out she is well aware of some of the things that I'm doing. Weed the toilet and the.
Speaker 2: Visit of the night, and don't flush it. Then it might wait everyone if you do flush it. But it's actually worse the fact that you leave your weed there stew overnight.
Speaker 1: Thanks so much character.
Speaker 2: Stewing weed.
Speaker 1: I thought I was getting away with it, and I thought I was doing the family favor.
Speaker 3: We why don't you please press flush because I don't want to wake up the family.
Speaker 2: No, see, I think that's my sister does that.
Speaker 4: She's got four children and haven't forbid waking all them up, so they do that.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's so strong it's like it looks like honey, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Means that may just severely dehydrated. Yes, get some help with that, good lord.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten, give us a call. What's that stuff you're doing behind closed doors? Your secret kind of behavior?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that maybe makes other people if they found out. Go, Danielle, what are you doing that's potentially going to exposure?
Speaker 6: Oh no, I hide my chocolate in my car.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's good. You wouldn't be alone either.
Speaker 3: Okay, what sort of chocolate are we talking, Danielle?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 4: Any, because if you take it in the house.
Speaker 6: It's gone.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, your kids, yes, kids and Adam partners are worth Yeah.
Speaker 2: So true.
Speaker 3: Well, you just sneakily keep eating that chocolate. No one's going to expose you, except for all the people listening right now.
Speaker 1: I'll dobbering right now as well. My wife Kara, same sort of thing. Sometimes if I need a little sweet treat, I'll just go check the glove box or a little secret compartment in her car. Really, I'm sure I'm going to get a text any second. And that's completely around and that's bogus, But I reckon right now, there's some blollies in there. The only problem is with a six year old and a three year old, they now know those little secret hiding spots.
Speaker 2: So true.
Speaker 3: So a good secret hiding spot that I've seen to hide chocolate from the kids is in the freezer. Yeah, you put it in the steam veg bag. Yeah, kids aren't going looking in there, going in there, You're welcome.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to Kevin.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Good morning guys.
Speaker 7: How are you good?
Speaker 3: What are you doing behind closed doors?
Speaker 6: A bit of a classic one, but biting my fingernails and spitting them out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do the morning we as well. Yes, we're disgusting, Kevin, I do the exact same thing. I'm not sure is it always your fingernails? Sometimes it's your toenails as well. Just any sort of name them? Yeah, yeah, sure, get that?
Speaker 2: So okay, okay, Kevin.
Speaker 3: A question to you, man, when you clip your toenails or bite your fingernails and you spit it out, who do you think is cleaning that up?
Speaker 6: Well, generally it's my warehouse guy when you find some.
Speaker 1: Doing once a week cleaning.
Speaker 6: So I'm hurting myself.
Speaker 1: Really, we're not monsters not doing it in our homes. We're doing at that workplace.
Speaker 3: Oh that's fine then, so it's good. Okay, Hey Peter, hey here, you're going good.
Speaker 2: What are you doing? Dare I ask? Behind closed doors?
Speaker 7: Well, it's not me about over forty years ago, I was an apprentice and I had a boss who used to sit there with a paper clip and pick his ears and then slide it into his mouth.
Speaker 1: No, no, is horrible. He's the boss, Peter. So can you give him some feedback or does everyone just sit there and watch it and probably talk about it as soon as he's gone.
Speaker 7: I think it was more that we just what. No one wanted to say anything.
Speaker 1: You do it?
Speaker 7: While he was talking to you.
Speaker 1: What he does? He's fast appoint went, He's like, you know what, I just don't care the words.
Speaker 2: What would it taste like you weren't brothers?
Speaker 1: That's horrible?
Speaker 3: Wow, Oh my goodness, Adam, Okay, what are you doing behind closed doors?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 8: Hello?
Speaker 6: Okay? So back in the day I used to do ye hello, yep, hi hello. Yeah. So back in the back in the day, I used to do five and I used to so I convinced missus baris three week swings. But you only used to speak to but the last week. I need to just go to Thailands with a couple.
Speaker 1: Of la last week, right, okay, so we're eating every time?
Speaker 5: Yeah so.
Speaker 6: Right, not every time, but yeah most most a good part of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Did did they ever get the stage where you'd come home and she's like, hey, you're not saving as much money as you probably should. Where's the where's the money?
Speaker 6: Oh no, no, I still making cash? Oh yeah, okay, yeah, just not as much, very much.
Speaker 1: And finally, Adam, did she did she find out?
Speaker 6: Yeah no, it's probably just got this. No, I never found out, but I'll always just come back home so refreshed, like I wasn't in the minds working like dog.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, so related, Adam.
Speaker 1: So maybe it was good.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was good for their relationship.
Speaker 3: Jasmine, Hello, please tell me you're not supporting news reader Abby in this space.
Speaker 5: I sure am.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, man, welcome to the club.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, I have to do it a top time for a week, I guess from black one A couple of.
Speaker 2: Times a week. You are plucking your chin hairs?
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, right, not.
Speaker 2: All of us are. Do you have dark hair yasmine?
Speaker 5: No? No, no, I am only forty one, but I am going through menopause. Oh, due to having breast cancer in twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 5: So yes, so now I get to her.
Speaker 2: They don't want Yeah, it's fun, isn't it. I reckon.
Speaker 4: I was on the phone to Journey last night and as she was talking, I was a bit quiet, so I was plucking a few out.
Speaker 1: Because you're not quiet in the conversation.
Speaker 4: You've got your You've got your tweezers, you've got your house one, you've got your car ones, and now I've.
Speaker 2: Got work ones.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, really, I'm covered on all bases.
Speaker 1: Third and four. Those little secret behaviors behind closed doors that perhaps you're just hiding from your friends and family because you won't be judged, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, good morning Taylor, Good morning.
Speaker 1: How are you good?
Speaker 2: What are you doing in secret?
Speaker 8: I did it ages ago. I was working at a particular store and I noticed that their stock that they got from eBay was super cheap. So I just decided to take my myself into a business and I did the same thing. I grabbed, I grabbed the same stock and sold.
Speaker 1: It for less genuine entrepreneurs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it a bad thing, it's a good thing.
Speaker 1: So did you hide that from your family? Did you come?
Speaker 8: I hid that from all my coworkers, and that was kind of selling it as well at the store. So people will come in and come collect the items from the store.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: So what are you stealing stuff from your workplace and selling it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I at the back.
Speaker 1: I'm just going to circle back an entrepreneur. That's good, Holly leg which you know what, that's all the big business dogs have got a story, don't they. Somewhere, all the big guys.
Speaker 2: Thanks, thank you, Kayla.
Speaker 1: That's good. Joe's handbell bits has returned. And I'll tell you what. If there's someone who represents this particular space better than our boy Gussie from Moradale, then I eat my hat. Hey and guess what, well, the great Man joins us right now in the studio.
Speaker 3: I'm good, I'm good, Beautiful Gussy tell us about handball.
Speaker 2: But it's last year. Oh it was really fun.
Speaker 10: I loved it, and it's good just competing on other schools and the kids are so talented, so it's like a competition of all other schools and it's just.
Speaker 2: Fun and you just got it.
Speaker 3: You've got to test yourself against the best, don't you, Gussy? Yeah, have you been doing a lot of practice?
Speaker 10: Yeah, with my mate at school.
Speaker 1: Oh do you know what Gussie got right to the point he in last year, really did. We're going to have a new winner this year, so he Confromed. Gussie, have you taken the next steps to take yourself to the next level to be our handball champion potentially?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What have you been working on?
Speaker 10: Just like lefties, left handers and through the legs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know that lefties was a thing, So you're genuinely switching up hands.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it depends where the ball goes in the.
Speaker 1: Squares ambidexterous handballs. Yeah, that's what we've always said.
Speaker 2: For a sports reporter, you don't know too much about Handballed.
Speaker 1: I'm still learning.
Speaker 2: We're all learning in this space, and.
Speaker 1: Lucky, luckily we have an unofficial ambassador by the name of Gussie's going to teach us.
Speaker 3: Now, Gussie, what do you want to win for the prestige or do you want to win the cash cash?
Speaker 2: Mum's just put her hand up in the studio. She wants to win the cash thousand bucks. It's not to be sneezed out Gussie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, Well you went so far into the competition last year. Let's see if we can get you to the next level this year. Yeah, how would you feel playing in front of like, oh, I don't know, fifty thousand people at the Adelaide Oval in the final.
Speaker 2: Oh, it will be amazing, be very cool, wouldn't it?
Speaker 1: Gussy? Just let you go take us through the haircut at the moment. This is beautifully long.
Speaker 10: Yeah, my mom doesn't let me cut it, and she says it's I'm a golden child.
Speaker 1: N nice, awesome, Thank you, Gussie. We'll see very soon. Good. Maybe let's talk in a monologue, can we? This is a strange new space for me. Would you believe it? And it turns out not everyone has an internal monologue and you. Studies revealed that those who do not have one may struggle to perform certain memory tests and you studies reveal that those who do not have one may perform you certain I already said that I forgot it. See what I'm talking about here? This is crazy. So in this study published in the Journal of Psychological Science, great journal, by the way, journal all the journals that I read, shelf half of the participants had very little in a voice, while the other half had a very strong inner speech. There was a small percentage that didn't have one at all.
Speaker 2: Okay, Joe's I think on one of those people, where do you sit?
Speaker 1: I don't think I have an internal monologue? Right, so explain to me quite quickly. And what even isn't in a monologue?
Speaker 3: So it's basically, if you have a thought in your head, can you hear it?
Speaker 1: No? I can't hear anything.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's going on? All right?
Speaker 3: So there's no in a voice in your head saying hey, Andrew, don't run that red light.
Speaker 2: There's no audible voice.
Speaker 1: You know exactly what's going on in my head? This you've got two options. In fact, you've probably got three options. Of course, you've got the little monkey playing symbol.
Speaker 2: There isbe do you have a name?
Speaker 1: He shall remain nameless, because how could you put a name on such a thing of beauty?
Speaker 2: But anonymous.
Speaker 1: There's a little bit of a theme song when I'm walking around, and then sometimes it to combine beautifully, and that's I think that's my internal monologue. Two guys, and I think that's the extent of my internal monolo.
Speaker 2: And that's it?
Speaker 1: And is that normal? No? What's going on in your head?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm a woman, so at any given time there are I reckon, approximately fifteen eight hundred and seventy six thoughts going on at the same time.
Speaker 1: All sort of clashing over the top of each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah. They range from what are the kids doing? What are we having for dinner? What am I saying on the radio? What's happening in channel ten? Should I be in the news? Am I on the news? That sort of vibe, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Okay, what about you news reader? Have you you just over analyzing everything? And what's your monologue saying? Right?
Speaker 2: Hers?
Speaker 3: I know hers, I hate everyone and everything? That's it, full stop.
Speaker 4: No. On the other side of that, it's oh they don't like me. Oh they just looked at me. Oh they think I'm ugly. Oh they think I'm this. It's constantly constantly going, I need to do this. When I finish work, I'm going to do this. Oh I need to do that. Hastangan toori is tank wake it up? This morning is getting old?
Speaker 1: And you hearing that back in your voice? Yeah, because your voice, you're hearing that back constantly. What's wrong with me?
Speaker 2: Can you just do the simple thing again.
Speaker 1: It's peaceful.
Speaker 2: I want to be out of my head.
Speaker 1: You know, last jump into my brain and let's go for a nice move, shall we. It's good.
Speaker 2: It would be relaxing, wouldn't it.
Speaker 1: No deep thoughts here.
Speaker 3: Would I never I never thought I would say this as I really want.
Speaker 2: To be a man.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, believe you this ready for I mean, it's I think it's pretty fair to say that we just we love love s best.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: You said nothing that us got on there own.
Speaker 2: It just a girl standing in front of the boy asking him.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, yes, William, They did get together William?
Speaker 2: Thatcher was that his name?
Speaker 1: Wasn't it?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It was a real fumbly mess, wasn't he? Who would have thought that a big time movie scar like an A Scott would form love with it? Just a random dude in England.
Speaker 2: And not very in real life, to be honest.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, William, you've met him? She grant. Yeah. Can I tell you about one of the nicest love stories that I've seen in a long time?
Speaker 2: Please? Do I need some faith?
Speaker 1: You know, when you see old couples, like really old couples and it makes you go, oh, that is fantastic.
Speaker 3: So I was just saying off here that I genuinely saw a couple yesterday who would have been, oh god, a late nineties, probably walking down the street, hunched over but holding hands.
Speaker 2: And I love that so much it makes me cry.
Speaker 1: And then you turn back over and they're madly pashing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm like, WHOA, what's the cutoff?
Speaker 3: Can I just draw a line on something? Don't ever make that noise into the.
Speaker 1: Don't grandma, that's my great great grandma over there, just sucking a bit of face. How about this for a story which is absolutely gorgeous. Eighty eight year old woman has married her high school crush after reconnecting at their fiftieth high school reunion.
Speaker 3: This is nice.
Speaker 1: Her name is Elaine Hall. She's eighty eight. She married her childhood crush, Rolando Pesaro, seventy four years after they first met. She's quoted as saying, I thought I had my life all figured out, retired to the beach with my friends, my family. But when it did happen to me, it was pure and simple chemistry. I feel the same way as I did at fifteen. I still get butterflies. I love him so much.
Speaker 2: Love your story, beautiful.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, that's so nice. And I will say this to you and to newsreader abby. Love strikes you when you're not looking for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, spot on, you're listening to this news reader, Abbe.
Speaker 2: There's so much, so much silence. I have nothing to say. I've already met the love of my life.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, it could be seventy four years in the making.
Speaker 4: He's a little bit shorter than what I would go for, but that's okay.
Speaker 2: Who is it tank or Tory Tank?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: He just hasn't broken my heart.
Speaker 4: Smells a bit funny, got little legs, but that's okay. Like I said, you know, short kings deserve love too, true. Yeah, so weird passion though. Yeah, his breath smells good, very badly, so I need to get him to the actually. But anyway, Yeah, he's the love of my life because it's just easier for me at the moment.
Speaker 2: And every time you make out you have to give him a little doggie treat. It's weird, correct if he needs to.
Speaker 1: Be rewarded for performing certain tasks. I love these stories, though, beautiful. Are there other stories like this out there? Like did someone Did you reunite with someone after years and years apart?
Speaker 3: You do hear about this quite often, about like husband and wives splitting up and then they get back together and remarry.
Speaker 1: With those stories, we could genuinely almost write a script on it.
Speaker 3: That's what we want to hear about this morning, thirteen twenty four ten, Christy, what happened with you?
Speaker 2: Love?
Speaker 9: Hey? Sorry?
Speaker 8: My partner and I got together four years ago, but before that, we knew each other in high school. He actually dated one of my back then, So this is going back fifteen years ago. We got told numerous times by friends to date, and that kind of put me off him for a very long time, and then eventually I was like, what the hell, I'll reach out to him, and yeah, we clicked really quickly and we've been dating ever since.
Speaker 7: Then.
Speaker 8: He's the love of my life and I'm do waiting for a ring.
Speaker 2: But you went to high school together? How long ago?
Speaker 8: Fifteen years ago?
Speaker 2: Fifteen years ago?
Speaker 8: Yeah, so I knew him obviously through my friend and him dating, But yeah, we hung out a few times.
Speaker 2: But I was going to say, did you think he was a bit cute back then?
Speaker 8: I did?
Speaker 6: I did think he could.
Speaker 5: Do better, and then he did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's his name? What's his name?
Speaker 8: His name is Jared. He was actually on the show yesterday with the guest the songs, the classical songs.
Speaker 3: So yeah, well, I'll tell.
Speaker 2: You what free opportunity.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what Christy. What he can do is he can take you to a wall cinema. Yep. Question.
Speaker 2: We have essentially facilitated your engagement. You're welcome. Maybe good luck with that.
Speaker 1: This is nice, it's good story.
Speaker 2: Good morning Susie, Good morning guys. What happened.
Speaker 9: Well, when I was at school, I was like sixteen, and I had become friends with this guy I was a little bit older than me. Yeah, anyway, we lived in the same area and we sort of hung out for a little bit, but I had this huge crush on him. Obviously didn't tell anyone, wouldn't let him know, and we sort of, you know, became became friends. But then we went out separate ways. And thirteen years later, I was out at the shops and he actually stopped me. Yeah yeah, yeah, just came out and he's like, oh, you know, do you reckon you remember me? And I'm like, I don't even know who you are to go away. Yeah, yeah, that was kind of that. And then he explained who he was and I was like, god, I can't believe that. Yeah, and now we've been dating and together for six years. Yeah, yeah, it's really cool.
Speaker 3: My mind first goes to which shop? Which shop was it?
Speaker 9: You know what, I'm not going to pack some really embarrassed.
Speaker 2: No, go on, please say.
Speaker 9: It the reject Shop, because when I chilled my friends the same thing and they're like, that'll be that'll.
Speaker 1: Be right, there's no message that.
Speaker 6: There's not.
Speaker 2: That's where I found my new co host.
Speaker 1: Then who would you believe? At the reject Shop as well? I was in the bargain being oh good stuff. Thank you so much, Eusie, Thank you so much to everybody who has contributed in a little love gathering.