Speaker 1: On sky Lives Ostrodia.
Speaker 2: This is the Wider Paney Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the reader Paney Show coming up tonight. Labor indulges in more disinformation online as the party's social media campaign intensifies in the lead up to the federal election. Patrick Carline will be here to discuss that and much more. The new South Wales Minister for Women flounders when asked about malebodies in women's sport. Stephanie Bastian joins me later in the hour. Kosher Gator will weigh in on whether Malcolm Turnbull's attention seeking antics will cost Australia as we negotiate a tariff exemption with the US. And Alex Stein will be here right after left he is losing it Tonight starring the word salads specialist herself, Kamala Harris.
Speaker 4: And I'm thinking about this about so I was.
Speaker 3: Willing to give up whatever might be the tracking.
Speaker 4: Kamala Harris's particular fondness for a notch of chief doritos.
Speaker 3: Yes, but first, if this poll is right, the Tills are in a world of trouble. Polling from fresh Water Strategy has indicated that four of the six Climate two hundred backed MPs are likely to lose their seats at the next election amid a collapse in support for Labour and the Greens, whose preferences the Tills rely on. In curtain Keong, Goldstein and mckella, the Liberals are back on top with an average two party preferred vote of fifty one to forty nine against the Tills, and if this is replicated during the election, the Coalition would boot out Kate Cheney, Nique Ryan z O'Daniel and Sophie Scamps from Parliament, leaving just Allegra Spender and Zali Steggle to represent the Tills. Joining me now for more on this is News Corps senior writer Patrick Carly and Patrick is this the end of the Tills ex experiment?
Speaker 5: It's an interesting poll, isn't it, Because it basically it goes to the fact that in twenty twenty two we were talking about much different things to now. Cost of living wasn't the main issue. We weren't talking about economic management. We're talking more about climate change. And there was also this visceral sort of dislike for Scott Morrison in the electorate. So the TiAl sort of cashed in on a moment in time, if you like, and it was very successful. They got six seats. The world has changed dramatically since then. The Labor and the Green vote has dropped the primary vote, and you can see, you can actually see how this might actually play out, where the tials, even though their voters stayed much you're saying the preferences will work against them. They could be wiped out effectively. Companies election, and I.
Speaker 3: Think people have discovered that they're not conservative alternatives, which is how they sold themselves. It was deeply dishonest, which is pretty ironic given that one of the other big issues the last election was integrity. Remember it was all about integrity and climate, and they were presenting themselves as an alternative for liberal voters. But anyone who looked at who they were and what their policies were, they pretty much fit into the Greens. They're certainly in my mind, left of the Labor Party. And I think Simon Holmes, the court has done a beautiful job for the Liberals getting rid of all those wets, all those smaller liberals they were compromising the party. So I think in the long run it's a big win for conservatives all around. Now let's have a look at how Labour's social media campaign is going. Housing Minister Cla O'Neill and a bunch of her colleagues have served up this.
Speaker 6: I will not be lectured about sexism and misogyny by this man.
Speaker 3: I will not and the government not be.
Speaker 6: Lectured about saying and misogyny.
Speaker 3: By this man. Not now, not ever.
Speaker 6: The leader of the Opposition says that people who hold sexes.
Speaker 7: Views and are.
Speaker 6: Not appropriate for high office. Well, I hope the Leader the Opposition has got a piece of paper and he is writing out his insignation because he wants to know what misogyny looks like in Australia.
Speaker 3: And he doesn't need emotion. You know how this rerecumcenter is. He needs a mir Dear me, you think Tanya Plima sec would know better, but there's a bunch of Labor ministers, their MPs. That's the infamous Julia Gillard misogyny speech which a man wrote for her. And listening to that now and knowing the circumstances, and we knew the circumstances of the time, but I think, how do you think that speech is age? Listening to those ladies' lip sync? It is it one that the left will be proud to promote or is it now got a certain element of cringe to it.
Speaker 2: Look, it was wrapped up in the politics of the day.
Speaker 5: It was aimed squarely at Tony Abbott, who was opposition leader at the time. It was in twenty twelve. Yeah, obviously a long time ago. I'm not sure how relevant how it's dated now. It was an important thing in the moment, but actually running it out now apparently for no strong reason.
Speaker 3: I could only think it would be International Women's Day that decided, of all the things that could promote that was it. And what happened shortly after twenty twelve at a federal election and they lost in an absolute landslide to Tony Abbots. So maybe that would indicate to them outside the media circles, the academic circles, the activist circles, that speech did not resonate. That speech was seen for what it was. It was just a diversion from the woes of the Qaali Guillard and her government at the time.
Speaker 5: And I think to try and weaponize it now as a party political sort of instrument, if you like, it really doesn't resonate at all. Back at that speech and you can argue the toss wasn't this important or that important.
Speaker 2: It was a big deal at the time, but it's ancient history now.
Speaker 5: It has no sort of relevance to what's going on in society today, certainly on a details level.
Speaker 2: It just it doesn't work at all. I don't think now. It sounds like it happened a long time ago.
Speaker 3: It does. But what a Labor also gone back to is their medi Scare campaign, and it was successful for them last time. It certainly had an impact, and they're doing it again. They're promoting what is essentially disinformation, misinformation across social media. Let's have a look at their ad.
Speaker 2: We're very clear about this.
Speaker 8: Medicare is dead. They can't be for free. We have to pay for a world class medical system. We are determined to send a price signal so that we can move away from the view that everything can be for free in health in this country because it can't be.
Speaker 3: Sounds pretty damning. You got Peter Dutton. They're saying Medicare is dead, but what he actually say, Let's have a look at the full clip.
Speaker 8: So the government is determined to make sure that Medicare is sustainable. We are determined to send a price signal so that we can move away from the view that everything can be for free in health in this country because it can't be.
Speaker 2: We're very clear about this.
Speaker 8: Medicare is dead if we can't make it sustainable today. But we are absolutely determined to make Medicare sustainable so the Labor Party can pretend to the Australian public that things are for free. They can't be for free. We have to pay for a world class medical system. We will negotiate with the Senators. We are pragmatic about the approaches that might be available to us, but we will make Medicare sustainable.
Speaker 3: That was just straight out just disinformation. There's no other word for it. And it's pretty rich for a party that bleeds endlessly about disinformation, that wants to suppress our free speech, supposedly to protect us from disinformed, and they pump that out. And that's a paid Facebook ad, So it's not only appearing on TikTok and LinkedIn a whole bunch of other sites, but it's actually paid and promoted on Facebook. So I'm sure hundreds of thousands of people have probably seen it by now.
Speaker 5: Absolutely look they've cheated, they've misrepresented what he was trying to say, and they've completely taken it out of context. That wasn't what he was trying to say at all. I think we're going to say more and more of this, especially in this social media age. I mean, you can get away with things that you can't in the mainstream press. You can sort of make claims that can get some purchase if you like, with the electorate in ways that the mainstream press you can't do. And I'm sure we will see more and more of this where they're just trying it on and hoping that it actually lands to an extent before it gets removed or called out or whatever. And look, it's not good for politics, and it's not good for debate because it is cheating.
Speaker 3: Well it is. It's just so deeply dishonest, and you know, Labour parties should be better than that. Now, let's go to a Quantus chair John Mullen, who's warned that companies should steer clear of involving themselves in social causes. Quantus has of course been guilty of doing that for many, many years, and Patrick they still inflict those incessant acknowledge amount of country announcements every time one of their planes lands domestically. I know there's plenty of staff who resent having to do it, but they're obliged to. Perhaps I don't know that the chair could have a word to his own CEO the board and actually take his own advice.
Speaker 2: Look what John Mullen had to say.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's a breath of fresh air after so many years of having these big companies trying to sort of read the breeze and sort of go on a social issue that a lot of people sort of silently have been forced to sort of grumble about and say, wow, I don't agree with that. John Mullen makes a good point. He talks about the regions that don't like big city elites imposing values on them and telling them how to think, and he use the word lecturing. These big companies can't lecture Australians. We don't want to be lectured. We don't want to be told what to think. I think this is so welcome to hear a CEO actually saying this after so many years of actually being force fared this big company nonsense, which is about you know, it's about sort of getting people on side. It's about sort of being on the right side of history. What mister Mullen used the term just do the knitting and in this case just fly planes.
Speaker 2: I don't care what qunscious thinks about this or that I have no interest for them.
Speaker 3: That is, I think a very widely held opinion. Whatever side of politics you're from, you want your corporates to stick to their knitting, do what they're supposed to do, and do it well, take care of their staff, take care of their customers, and leave the politics to the politicians. Patrick Carline, thank you so much for your time tonight. Joining me now is Sky News contributor Kosher Gaeta Kosher. Let's start with Malcolm Turnbull, the feud between Malcolm Turnbull and US President Donald Trump. Now the prime minister. The former prime minister did start this war of words with some ill advised attention seeking. He was on US TV just doing what he does, not sure what he was trying to achieve there, but in response, President Trump posted this on truth Social saying, Malcolm Turnbull, the former Prime Minister of Australia, who was always leading that wonderful country from behind, never understood what was going on in China nor did he have the capacity to do so? I always thought he was a week an ineffective leader, and obviously Australians agreed with me, Yes we did. And Turnbull then went on the ABC. Of course he did, and he had this to say.
Speaker 9: Are we just going to become just a conger line of sycophants creeping through the White House?
Speaker 3: Oh dear, you can just know he rehearsed those lines in front of the mirror. What will this attention seeking by the former prime minister do to our negotiations with the US. We do want this tariff exemption. Will this hurt or hinder that? Or will have absolutely no impact?
Speaker 10: I think it certainly doesn't help. Is it the core driver? Probably not. That's economic policy and where Team Trump stands on that. But these things don't help Trump. We know, I think everybody, but especially him, is a beast of policy and personality. Whether it's Zelenski in the Ukraine, who he doesn't have a lot of fondness for, whether it's people over here, whether it's Kevin Rudd, who we know has sparred with him as well. This just adds to that. It's probably not good form for former prime ministers to come in and muddy the waters anyways, is making the job difficult of the current administration, and most people will never win against Trump in a war of words. It just will never win. So it's just better to keep quiet and let the administration do what it's doing.
Speaker 3: And as he said previously, he's holding all the right Now we're the ones who are wanting something, So I would suggest let's just be a little bit more diplomatic for the time being. Now, let's talk about the horrific scenes in Syria of armed men loyal to the government rounding up religious minorities, torturing, slaughtering them. They talking about purifying the country as they kill men, women, and children Kosher. This was sadly predictable. We've seen tyrants removed in countries like Iraq and Libya to be replaced by something even worse, And is that what's happening now in Syria appears to.
Speaker 10: Be predictable predicted. Many people on camera repeatedly have said this and called for this over the years, Trump and Tossa. Gabbert being two more prominent examples. And you know, the US is at a cross roads in terms of its foreign policy approach and We've had the forty fifty years of policing the world and beating the world, inviting the world in through immigration, and now we're breaking away from that clearly with Trump and his team about non interventionalism. And one reason is just economic that we're stretched too thin and it's really none of our business to be doing that when there's so many domestic problems. The other reason is what you're seeing here, that we live in very complicated world, and often the choice between leaders in these hot spots is not between good and evil, but it's between bad and worse. And we go in removing the quote bad guy, and often you have no idea who's on the other side, or what's going to happen, and which types of actors are going to fill that void, and then you just create a bigger mess, which further supports the argument of the other side that wants a US to keep policing and invading, and then that downward spiral continues. I don't know what Trump administration is going to do here because they inherited this mess, but it looks like they are going to stick to less interventionalism.
Speaker 2: Not more.
Speaker 3: Well, there's some foreign policy experts, some former leaders who look like absolute fools in the moment, the ones who celebrated what happened in Syria just a few weeks ago, as if it was the dawn of some uiege of democracy, not looking at who was actually seizing power. And you mentioned Tulsa Gabbert. It was only a couple of months ago that she warned about what could occur.
Speaker 11: No tears for the fall of the Assad regime. But today we have an Islamist extremist who is now in charge of Syria, as I said, who danced on the streets to celebrate the nine to eleven attack.
Speaker 3: Who ruled over it, lived with.
Speaker 11: An Islamist extremist governance, and who has already begun to persecute and kill and arrest religious minorities like Christians in Syria.
Speaker 3: I understood why that should be acceptable to anyone is beyond me. And Donald Trump was warning about this some ten years ago.
Speaker 12: So I've watched Assad, and I've watched a little bit on the other side.
Speaker 2: The problem is the other side of the side. We have no idea who they are.
Speaker 12: They probably are Racis, I'm saying, are we beent off with a sad We have no idea who these people are. We give them weapons, we give them ammunition, we give them everything. Erin, we have no idea who I mean. Maybe it's worse than a side.
Speaker 2: So what are we doing? Why are we involved?
Speaker 12: We have to get rid of ices very importantly. But I look at Aside, and Aside to me looks better than the other side.
Speaker 2: And you know, this has happened before.
Speaker 12: We back a certain side and that side turns out to.
Speaker 3: Be a total catastrophe.
Speaker 12: Russia likes Aside seemingly a lot.
Speaker 3: Kosher. I think it was Tony Abbott who said it's baddies versus baddies. We're talking about Syria, and sadly, no, it might seem simplistic, but it's the reality of what's happening there, and the West just keeps making the same mistake over and over again. Now, meanwhile, in Romania, the leading candidate there, Kulin Djesku, has been banned from running in the upcoming presidential election in May. Kosher, this is a NATO nation, This is supposed to be a democratic nation. But this candidate won the first round that was deemed illegitimates for some reason, they were claiming there was Russian interference so now banned from running the front runner.
Speaker 10: This is pretty stunning development. And when you do things like that, you null an election that was conducted freely and then you ban the candidate from running again. It is not a consequence free action that they're taking over here, because what they're doing is creating a pressure quiker environment in the nation where at least a certain faction of the citizenry is having a lid put on their demands and there is no venue for them to address their grievances. That is not going to end well. It never does when you look throughout the span of history and you can see protests right now happening in Romania, people taking to the streets, so you know, buckle up from more unrest and hopefully, you know, worse things could happen.
Speaker 3: We hope not.
Speaker 10: It also very much validates Jade Vance and the comments he's been making in Munich and other venues recently about why are we underwriting so called democracies in Europe? And this phrase, you know, let's not be a threat to democracy, let's defend democracy has become a chant almost and the louder they chanted it's because these things are happening in these European countries and others, and the whole world can see.
Speaker 3: It absolutely, and I think the Trump administration is watching on very closely here now, the Democrats are coming out in support of a pro Palestinian activist blamed for some of the violent protests at Columbia University. The Trumpet administration wants to deport this character, but the Democrats are fighting for him to stay in the US. And earlier today a federal judge did temporarily block Mumwood Khalil's deportation and it's been arrested over the weekend by immigration agents. Kosher I just cannot believe the Democrats would come out and try to protect this guy from deportation. I mean, how crazy can you get? Just as far as electoral popularity you are in politics, you do want to appeal to the American people, and we know where they stand on this to try to stop the deportation of someone who's coming to the country. He's causing trouble. We've seen the violent protests at Columbia University. What's the thinking behind this with the Democrats?
Speaker 10: So politically it's not a good move, and you know there are all these memes all over the internet where they wouldn't stand for the boy who was fighting cancer for fifteen year old doing chand or for Lake and Riley's parents or family members and others, and then over here going to town on this. So politically, I think it is a big problem because they're.
Speaker 3: Out of step with what people want.
Speaker 10: Where this issue gets a little bit interesting, and it's actually one of the fewer Trump's bases splitting a little bit, is what are the two forces at place? So one is zero tolerance for illegal behavior by immigrants, certainly illegal immigrants, but also legal immigrants like this person, and really using the full weight of deportation power to deport them. The other is free speech, which is a big value obviously in the Trump base, And there are questions about legally what did this person actually do and if it was just limited to speech and so as vile and unhinged as they may be, that is constitutionally protected right either us, or did he do something more? Does he have some actual ties where he was eating in a batting hamas in which case he violated some terrorism laws and that would be the thing. So I think the judge is trying to adjudicate that this judge might have something to stand on, unlike all the other unhinged judges who are just rushing to challenge Trump's Article two powers.
Speaker 3: But we shall see.
Speaker 10: We probably don't know everything that the government has on this person. And I think this story will continue to develop.
Speaker 3: But that comparison between them taking a stand for this character but not people who've been victims of their policies, like in Riley's parents, I mean, it just speaks volumes and kosher. The Democrats are in all sorts of troubled political analysts. Van Jones summed up their current situation on CNN, and he is from the left, but he is sane enough to realize this.
Speaker 13: Can we talk about Ukraine?
Speaker 1: Look, man, we're screwed.
Speaker 3: I mean, we don't know.
Speaker 13: No Democrats don't know what to do.
Speaker 3: This is a nightmare.
Speaker 13: The Democratic Party is going through a massive set of internal crises. You have a party that got trapped two ways. One defending a broken status quo that nobody likes because they thought that Donald Trump was going to make it worse. But when you're defending a status quote, you're going to lose and then offending most people in the country, calling everybody's sexist and racist and transphobic and every other name, and then say please follow us. That's not a good strategy for it.
Speaker 3: Makes an obvious point there, But they are in a crisis at the moment and they've got to get there act together because the midterms aren't that far white. You need to be prepared.
Speaker 10: He evangelines can be siged from time to time. You see the talk Mber of honesty over there, and I think it had worked for them for a period of time. Trying to paint to the other side is irredeemable, going back to Hillary Clinton and everything they did against Trump, as well as maybe defending this idea that the other side, the Democrats side, is more normal and less chaotic, and that whole line worked for period. So they keep doing that, but it didn't this time. It didn't last very long. They've been beaten back and they don't really seem to have a leader too Like right now, it's hard to know who is the leader of the Democrat Party that can corral them and heard the cats and align.
Speaker 3: On one message.
Speaker 10: So they're out there in the wilderness, but not for long. I'm sure they will regroup and come back with a vengeance.
Speaker 3: Koshigeta, Thanks so much for your time. Tonight, still to come, Lefty's losing it. You're watching the Raida Panty Show, and it's time for lefties losing it. We've got something unbelievable from the ladies of the view shortly. But let's start with a woman who the media told you was qualified to be president, the woman they painted as competent and inspiring. Here is Kamala being Kamala.
Speaker 14: So we did door dash because I wanted Doritos, and it was they were about the Red Carpet Partners Bobster. Nobody wanted to leave to go to the grocery store, so it was door dash.
Speaker 4: And I'm thinking about this about so I.
Speaker 3: Was willing to give up whatever might be the tracking.
Speaker 4: Of Karmala Harris's particular fondness for nacho cheese Doritos for the sake of getting a big bag of Dorito's as I watched the oscars.
Speaker 3: That is just my numbing. I think I lost twenty to thirty IQ points just just listening to that. Now, let's hear from aging British pop star Bob Geldoff. He goes on an unhinged trump rant, spelling all sorts of lies and hyperbole and nonsense about Donald Trump and Elon Musk literally taking food from the mouth of starving children. He says, he really is too old to be this thick.
Speaker 15: Creeps like Trump and Musk have sucked out all of that generosity out of the air. You know, the most powerful man on the planet, the richest man in the world, have decided to take away any of the life support systems of the most fun of the poorest children on the planet, quite literally, take the last food from their mouth, quite literally, take the bandages of the gang raped woman quite literally, stop aids five minute eights sufferers getting their things so they will die in a matter of weeks.
Speaker 2: This is the usaid. This is Trump and Musk and all those other creeps.
Speaker 3: Now, if you're ever in any doubt about just how intellectually baron, how exceptionally stupid the view co hosts are, then watch this performance from Woopee Goldberg re named Karen Johnson, as she explains to transactivist still in Mulvainy, she doesn't understand why anyone could have any issue with men in women's sports.
Speaker 16: I wanted to ask you because there's been all of this debate about whether transgender athletes should be able to compete, and last week California Governor Gavin Newsom said that he thinks that trans athletes competing in girls and women's sports was deeply unfair.
Speaker 3: Oh, she wasn't done yet. Then she explains that men don't really have a physical advantage when competing in women's sporting competitions.
Speaker 16: When you come in and you say, oh, you know these men, these are men, you know, competing competing against women, you're assuming that the women are weak and.
Speaker 3: Just can't do anything.
Speaker 11: Have you seen female athletes?
Speaker 3: They know what they're doing.
Speaker 16: So I'm not sure what's going on or why this.
Speaker 3: Is an issue. I think even Dylan Mulvaaney was wondering what the hell she was talking about there. If you don't know what's going on, woopee, you don't know why this is an issue. Have you been hiding in a cave for the past decade when this issue has been discussed at length? You think just because female athletes are stronger and faster than the average female, that they have no issue competing with male bodies. Are you crazy? You do realize that female gold medalists at the Olympics would be beaten easily by the top high school track athletes. Easily by the top high school male track athletes. I should add, let's not forget Australia's a national soccer team. The Matilda's lost seven nil to a bunch of high school boys from Newcastle, the under fifteen boys.
Speaker 17: That was.
Speaker 3: As for Dylan mulvainy, I'm starting to feel a little bit sorry for him, even though he's trying to inject himself into International Women's Day. This isn't what real women do. It's a good time. God, this is best in my life?
Speaker 2: Have you international?
Speaker 18: Good?
Speaker 7: Be'st the International Women's.
Speaker 19: Day everb I got to do my hormone injection, which we love the hormones, but we do not like the.
Speaker 3: Nausea that accompanies the hormones.
Speaker 11: And I have a long drive to the airport, so wish you luck.
Speaker 4: That's going to be rough.
Speaker 3: Now the leftist media, activist and propagandas who championed Joe Biden for years are finally telling the truth about what sort of man he really is. Listen here as Chuck Todd tells us what he really thinks.
Speaker 1: And when I realized that not one, not two, but three Biden children, and I count Bo's widow. We're all dealing with drug problems. In twenty eighteen and Joe Biden and Joe Biden said, now's a perfect time to run for president because who cares about our family. I have to tell you something about Joe Biden. There's this mythology about Joe Biden that the man cared so much, told that he was this incredible family man, and instead what he really was was a craven political animal that never it was desperate. The man considered or ran for president every four years he was eligible. You know why he didn't run in seventy six. He wasn't thirty five. Yet, that's totally reason.
Speaker 3: I don't recall hearing that frankness, that honesty during Chuck Todd's many many years at NBC. But he wasn't just Chuck Todd. Then Stage four teds sufferer Steve Schmidt joined in, saying that he doesn't even trust Joe Biden's children to babysit.
Speaker 19: What I said to the group that made them gasp, I said, I have five kids, and if I had to leave twelve year old alone, how to leave the kids with someone, and my choices are Hunter Biden for Ashley Biden or Don Junior and Eric and Laura's Trump Like I'm dropping the kids off at Don and Eric in Laura's house.
Speaker 3: Wow, if only these two were forthcoming with this sort of information when it actually mattered. Joining me now is comedian and host of Prime Time with Alex Stein on Blaze TV. Alex. The cowardice of these leftist activists, some of the masquerading as journalists, is astounding. What's even the point of saying all this?
Speaker 20: Now, Well, if you look at Chuck Todd, I believe he worked at NBC for eighteen years, and I think that he was let go in January because you know, obviously he was trying to keep the mainstream narrative that Joe Biden was competent for office, when in reality, everybody knew that Hunter Biden was a drug addict. Everybody knew that Joe Biden was basically a deadbeat dad for lack of a better word, and they had to lie to try to paint a picture that he was a competent president. And now Chuck Todd is realizing, listen, I lied. My integrity is totally gone. So he's doing this to save face, and that's why he's all of a sudden changes tune. So I didn't blame the first time, and really, I honestly don't trust what he's saying now either.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, because it wasn't just that Joe Biden was competent, that was the only lie they were telling. They were also telling us he was this warm, loving father and grandfather who let's not forget that he doesn't even acknowledge one of his own grandchildren, little girl down in Arkansas. Now to the Democrats, new darling, she's the new AOC. So you might have a crush on her because I know you like AOC, Alex And she's been saying plenty about immigration, illegal immigration. She doesn't even think it's illegal.
Speaker 6: It is not a criminal violation to enter the country illegally.
Speaker 3: It's not a criminal, it's crime.
Speaker 13: It's not a crime.
Speaker 3: It's Jasmine Crockett. She's pining herself quite a profile, and she's dead wrong because it is a crime. You think a congressman would know that here is borders, Tom Homan, is it.
Speaker 5: A crime or a misdemeanor to enter the country illegally?
Speaker 18: It's a crime to under country illegally and in the title United States called thirteen twenty five. And it's really really pathetic that any member of Congress don't understand what the law says. They wrote, the law they enacted, the law are signed by president is a criminal violation in the country illegally, if you've ventured a big prior, it's a felony.
Speaker 3: Alex. The Democrats continue to rail against the deportation policy. It's hardly a winning strategy, no way read.
Speaker 20: It's definitely not a winning strategy. And you know, Jasmine Crockett is actually the representative of the district that I have in office in so it's really sad that you even got elected. It's obviously it's in South Dallas. It's a predominantly African American lower income area. Not realizing that just coming into the country illegally is a crime. That shows you that you don't have to pass an IQ test to become a congresswoman. You can just win based on either the color of your skin or because of the that you act. And you know, you win an election in a place where the voters are going to be favorable to you, But it does not mean that she's smart and I think that the more she talks, the more we realize, you know, how dumb Jasmincrorackett really is. And I hate to call her that, but I think it's just obvious with her statements saying that when a person comes into our country illegally, they're not committing a crime. It's just a very basic simple concept. You come in here illegally, that's a crime. You're a criminal. I don't know why this is so complicated and hard for them to understand.
Speaker 3: I don't know if she's dumb or not, but she may have watched AOC say plenty of dumb stuff and see her profile rise and and her influence within the party increase. So maybe she just wants to replicate that. We'll see now the Left cannot help themselves, Alex. There appears to be no self control, no sense of decorum. What chare is Activists harass Vice President jd Vance as he walks with his three year old daughter near their home in Ohio. He very graciously offers them a few minutes of his time to talk about what's troubling them, if they will leave him and his daughter alone.
Speaker 17: Dam And, I told you, I talked to you to have people run around in yell and they talk to you.
Speaker 20: And I had said, if I talked to him, you.
Speaker 11: Know, it's three old god alone, and you see me accident.
Speaker 6: So I'd like you guys respect.
Speaker 3: The Vice President tweeted, saying that it was a mostly respectful conversation. But if you're chasing a three year old as part of your political protest, you're a shit person. This is not the way Alex to convince politicians, and I don't think it's the way to convince the general public about the righteous righteousness of your cause if you do that, because no one wants to see a three year old be distressed by this sort of behavior.
Speaker 20: Oh exactly, you're exactly corrected. And you know there's a saying when you give him a mouse of cookie, you got to give him milk.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: JD.
Speaker 20: Vanswers more than gracious to even give them a moment to speak and have a conversation with him. And of course they can't just have the conversation and be over. They have to start attacking him. They have to make the three year old feel uncomfortable because some of these people, they're incapable of actually having a civil conversation, and just the fact that the sitting vice president is willing, you know, to sit there and talk to You would think, even if you disagree with him ideologically, you would show him enough respect considering the office that he's holding, and then forget about it. You can be disrespectful to the vice president, but to his three year old daughter. It just shows that these people have no empathy whatsoever other than you know, what they personally feel. They care about feelings, just their feelings, not that of a three year old or the vice president who's being gracious and actually having a conversation. I don't know any other politicians on the left that if you actually talk to him, and I've tried to read it, you know that I try to talk to these politicians outside of you know, Congress and stuff, they don't ever want to have conversation, and Jady Vance did. So that shows you that he is a guy that does have integrity and that is actually willing to speak to his constituents and try to help and represent them the best way that he can.
Speaker 3: Now you've chased down plenty of politicians from both sides. I've seen you go after Dan Crenshaw, Republican from Texas, and that's been quite colorful at times. But if there was a child present, would you still pursue them with a camera. I mean, I just think if there's a little child that age, a toddler, you just walk away. It's just not the time.
Speaker 20: You're absolutely right, And in no instance have I ever confronted a politician while they were with their daughter or child. I mean, it's unfair to the kid, and you're gonna make them feel uncomfortable. So, like I said, Jadi Vance was more than gracious enough to even speak with him. But these people are just so insane that they can't even rational lies. How big of a deal it is that they're speaking to the sitting based president and show him respect and his three year old daughters from.
Speaker 3: Respect now staying in your home state of Texas or drag performances have been banned from eleven campuses of Texas A and M University. This is quite a momentous announcement because though you would think a college like this in Texas would be fairly conservative, these college campuses, almost all of them are not. They're just hotbeds of left wing activism. So to have drag performances effectively banned from college campuses. What are your feelings about this, Alex.
Speaker 20: Well, I'm really happy, and of course, you know, I believe in the First Amendment. I believe in the freedom of speech. But when it comes down to a Texas public school, which Texas A and m is, we don't need our school system trying to spread GBTQ ideology to young people on campus. It's just unnecessary for the States to sponsor that. And Donald Trump spoke out against it, you know, the Attorney General Kim Paxson spoke out against it. So if these people are saying we don't want this on our state public schools, thank goodness that finally somebody's putting their foot down and stopping it. Because when it comes to all the discussing books that are in public libraries that parents are constantly fighting against, you know, in college, these are adults. This is still a public school. Our public funds are going to this, and really I don't want my public funds going to drag eyland so more kids can get indoctrinated into this, you know, trans ideology.
Speaker 3: Well, we say it in Australia from very young from sometimes preschool all the way through the university. This sort of left wing activism that is evident in the curriculum, it's on the campus. It's just shoved down the kids' threats from a young age through to their pros graduate degrees if they go that far. How much of a change has there been under the Trump administration because he's made it clear that funding decisions are going to be attached to these policies, and a lot of the universities have resisted, but others like Texas, A and M are changing their ways.
Speaker 20: Well, Rita, as you just showed earlier, it's making monumental change because you have the governor of California, Gavin Newsom, who's getting railroaded, and a lot of people like Whoopy Goldberger complaining because he said that it's unfair for biological women to have to compete against transgender men, which is not a crazy concept, but according to Whoopy Goldberg, she just can't wrap her head around the fact that men are bigger and stronger on average and would have a physical advantage in a physical sport. So listen, this issue is huge. Donald Trump is waking up people like Gavin Newsom where they're having to have intellectually honest conversations with people like Charlie Kirk, and it's changing the narrative. And I know that you're not anti trans I'm not anti transit, staying trans people of this, but there needs to be a system where women can compete fairly against other women, and we don't need young kids being indoctrinated into what I call a transcort. So I think that the tide is shifting and we're heading in the right direction, but you know, we still have a far away to go.
Speaker 14: Now.
Speaker 3: This next story, Alex, reminded me of you instantly, because I think this is the sort of shenanigans you would have pulled as a youngster. Have a look at this video. A child called the cops on his own mum, asking for her to be locked up because she ate all the ice cream. Watch this future, Alex Stein, I, oh, it's the police. They came for real. Yeah, we have to just come back and make sure everything's okay. What to do? Did you call the police?
Speaker 19: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 10: Kill?
Speaker 20: Why do you want mommy to go to jail?
Speaker 3: She hate you? Or is it because you didn't get ice yet?
Speaker 7: I think.
Speaker 20: So is their way? You're upset?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why I sorry to yell at them. So not calling nine one one unless it's a real emergency. Okay, Oh dear, he needs a spanking, that boy, if you believe in that sort of thing, Alex, that four year old from Wisconsin, he did get his ice cream. The police officers came back with some ice cream for him. Just a nice way to end our little segment.
Speaker 20: No, it was great, thank you to those cops. But you gave me PTSD.
Speaker 3: You remember.
Speaker 20: I remember when I learned what nine one one was. I called it and they came to my house and read to talk about a spanking. I still have bruises from that spanking.
Speaker 3: And you would have deserved that. Alex Stein, thank you so much for your time tonight.
Speaker 20: Thank you reader. Always a pleasure.
Speaker 3: Still to come. The new South Wales Minister for Women flounders when asked about male bodies in women's sport. Stephanie Bastian has the detaiss welcome back joining me now. Is the head of advocacy at Women's Forum Australia. Stephanie Bastian Stephanie. Conservative influencer Charlie Kirk had an interesting conversation with the Democrat governor of California Gavin Newsom, and the man who leads one of the most left wing states, shocked many by admitting that trans inclusion in sport, well, that's a nice way of putting it. Having male bodies in women's sport is an issue of fairness and it's a major contradiction of what he's done as governor. Let's have a listen.
Speaker 7: It's like you right now should come out and be like, you know what, the young man who's about to win the state championship in the long jump in female sports, that shouldn't happen. You as the governor should step out and say no, no, And I appreciate and like, would you do something like that? Would you say no men in female sports?
Speaker 17: Why?
Speaker 9: I think it's an issue of fairness. I completely agree with you on that. So that's easy to call out the unfairness of that. There's also a humility and grace. You know that these poor people are more likely to commit suicide, have anxiety and depression, and the way that people talk down to vulnerable communities is an issue that I have a hard time with as well. So both things I can hold in my hand. How can we address this issue with the kind of decency that I think, you know, it's inherent in you, but not always expressed.
Speaker 3: So Stephanie talks about fairness there, but then straight away he goes into the guilt tactics, talking about humility and grace and punching down, and it's the usual tactics we hear from the left to try to guilt women into thinking that if they take a stand for their own rights, that they somehow being harsh and not being compassionate towards people who are struggling.
Speaker 21: Absolutely, I think you've captured the issue really well. I agree with him. People with struggling with gender dysphoyer deserve compassion, respect, support, and all the rest of it. But the activists that are demanding women except men and women's sports the risks the injury, that is a totally different cattle of fish. And I think that he is relying on that argument to justify his inability his activity in addressing this issue. I think it's good that he can see common sense, but it's just not enough. Women need protection. We need to separate the emotion from the reality, particularly for women, and women deserve to have their sex based rights.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. Now let's turn our attention to New South Wales, where the Minister for Women, Jodie Harrison, struggle to answer questions about women's safety in sport and the inclusion of men identifying as women.
Speaker 22: It's our view that sports themselves, that the sporting codes themselves, our best, are in the best place to make decisions about the inclusion of trans people in their codes and whether they can play in men's teams or women's teams. It's an issue if it's an issue of physical capability, which is part of what the argument is about. I think you respect you're not answering the question.
Speaker 9: You know, how many women who are transitioning to men actually participate in men's sport?
Speaker 3: Very few?
Speaker 22: I would consider that to be the case. Yes, I don't have the figures for that.
Speaker 3: She doesn't know. I mean, really, it just shocks me continuously, people who are in these roles Minister for Women seem to be completely ignorant about these sorts of issues that have now been discussed and debated for years. How can that be, Stephanie, It's just absurd.
Speaker 21: But I don't think she's reflective Ofustralians and even perhaps her base. I mean, we work with a range of women across the political spectrum on this issue and the ones that feel most politically homeless of the ones from the left, and i'd go as far as the Green as they've also had a rift in this issue. What's happened is I think traditional left landing parties like the Labor Party have traditionally championed or chouted to champion minority groups, but in recent times that has turned to privileged minority groups. Well funded lobby groups like the LGBTI movement, like the sex industry, even abortion rights have come in and they'ves with their power, have taken over a lot of these political parties. And if you have a look at the Labor Party for example, they don't have a conscience boat on these issues. So if you want to get ahead in the Labor Party, you have to subscribe to all these issues. If you want an example of a dissenter, you look at the way that Labor and p Rosie Duffy was treated in the UK when she came out in favor of women's.
Speaker 3: Sex based rights.
Speaker 21: They've traded their traditional base out for the elite to the expensive women. But I think they will go down in history as both traders to women and political cowards.
Speaker 3: And the point there also is that, no, it's not an issue of women identifying as men in men's sport. Men don't ever complain about that because men have the physical advantage, and there wouldn't really be any woman who would be identifying as a man and who'd be taking the place of men winning their scholarships, winning their places in national teams. It is a one way traffic, and you would think a Minister for Women would be across that. Finally, Steph, the erasure of women, the very word women in the medical profession continues. You pointed out that a study on steel birds in the British Columbia Medical Journal refers to mothers as birth parents and fathers as support people. In the same paragraph, the study authors note that all the birth parents identified as female, well that's good, and all the support people identified as male. Why do we see this sort of language in the medical profession. I mean that just undermines their whole notion that they're above this, that they're all about facts and the best possible care, rather than getting hijacked by this sort of activism.
Speaker 21: Absolutely, and I think it does enormous damage to the trust in the medical system that they have been politically hijacked in this way. It is absolutely disrespectful to women, but overall it damages their integrity absolutely.
Speaker 3: Stephanie, thank you so much for your time tonight, and that's all the time and we have I'll see you tomorrow night at eleven. Newsnight is up next