Speaker 1: Apoday production.
Speaker 2: We begin today by acknowledging the traditional custodians of the land on which we gathered today and pay our respects to their elders past and present. We extend that respect to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people's here today. Welcome to the Grow and Glow Podcast. I'm Ashy, I'm Kiara. This is a podcast where we learn, laugh, and level up together.
Speaker 1: Let's go deep, let.
Speaker 2: The emotions flow, and find the lessons to Grow and Glow.
Speaker 1: Nothing is off the table with Grow and Glow, and we're here to be your expander. Hello, guys, welcome back to the show. I'm so excited for today's episode. Oh, We've just been waiting to give you the full download.
Speaker 2: We've had so many messages asking all about our experience at Eden Health Retreat.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: When we came out of Eating Health Retreat, I thought I'd jump my story straight away, like tell everyone about it, but oh, I just don't want to get cut off after a minute. And I was so in this beautiful energy of just like relaxing and go back to the family and like just processing everything that I'd learned. And I don't know, I just wasn't in the state to do it, but I was like, let's wait to the podcast. We can fully dive into details of our whole experience, what we got out of it, all the cool activities and treatments that we had, the food, Like, there's just so much that happened in that three days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and while we were there as well, we actually recorded clips in real time, which will be amazing to share with you guys, so you can really feel the experience. And also we give you, guys so many tips and tricks and takeaways and things that we've learned what we've been there, which is really cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So even if you never go to eat and which you should, I ever have the opportunity, please do. It's just incredible, absolutely incredible. You'll still get so much out of this episode.
Speaker 2: You sure will, all right. So we thought with the Share of the week, we'd share some little tips and tricks straight away, all things that we loved or learned at eating with you guys.
Speaker 1: I had a cohuna massage. You ever can have a cohuna massage. It is I'm going to say the world's best massage that I've ever ever ever had. Maybe it's to do with the person that actually did the treatment though. Her name is Tracy. She was amazing. But this massage is like nothing I've ever experienced before. So that's my share of the week. A kahuna massage perfectly with Tracy though. Yeah, it's so good.
Speaker 2: So my share of the week was once we got back from eating health retreat, they actually sent you a bunch of recipes to try home, which is really cool as well, because while you're there, you're eating all this really healthy, yummy food, but you don't know how to make it up home. So I have been making on repeat. They're almond and cinnamon cookies. This has literally been like a weekly thing in our house. So they're absolutely delicious. Down in the show notes below, we'll leave you guys a recipe so you guys can take that away and.
Speaker 1: A toast in the forum. Yeah. Perfect. Yeah. So when we first arrived, we drove in instantly, you just know you're coming to this beautiful place of instant relaxation. Arriving at Eden, Oh my gosh, driving in, I feel like I'm in a different country.
Speaker 2: Yeah. She runs me a farm.
Speaker 1: It's just so like relaxing. Yeah, smells just so much nature. Which I feel like I'm really craving at the moment. I feel like I really need that to just sent out. Yes.
Speaker 2: And as soon as we got through no signal of the phone, detox has has.
Speaker 1: Everyone's so friendly here too. They are, yeah, concreeted with a warm tea and a warm towel, and everyone knows my name.
Speaker 2: I was at the bathroom before and like cure at the bathrooms here, and I was like, hello, that's so cute. Just the nature. I like the trees.
Speaker 1: I ALMOSTO thought we were just going for a little nature walk, but I feel like we got so much inflammation. Like everyone says nature's so good few but be so good for you, But the science facts behind why nature is so good for you, I'm really fascinating and a to a guide the staff member took us through like her even talking about her personal experience with like her skin issues and her immune issues and how much actually the medicine wasn't helping. Nature is what helped her. Sunlight is what helped her. Being out in nature and breeding the fresh air and just actually regulating her nervous system through nature is what healed her. I found that fascinating.
Speaker 2: I know, and like we all know that when we get out and we do these things, you feel great and feel it making after but actually understanding why and hiring the science to back it.
Speaker 3: That was really cool.
Speaker 2: So I missed out on the mud bath one day, but Ash she didn't, so yeah, this experience was really cool.
Speaker 3: So cool.
Speaker 1: Jay and I one of our producers, we actually got to put mud all over our body. And I know that sounds like why would you do that, but it's New Zealand clay and it's really good for your skin and my skin felt so soft afterwards. So we applied the clay, which was just like a lot of fun and felt really adventurous and felt like childlike play came out. Was giggling the whole time, and then we laid in the sun and it dries up, and we walked down to the creek which was freezing cold. You guys know, if you listen to the potty, if you know me, I'm really not good with cold therapy. And I did it in and out, in and out, but I ended up getting in because you have to wash the mud off. But I felt incredible being and this nature of feel pond of beautiful fresh water, the trees in the background, the sun on our skin. It was so refreshing.
Speaker 2: That sounded like such a beautiful experience. I wish like going back that I would have experienced in the my.
Speaker 1: Behalth with you. Next time you'll have to experience time I will have to.
Speaker 2: But this time I had a little bit of a headache day, probably the withdrawals from all the good stuff that I was taking in the bad stuff I was leaving behind.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it was such a cool experience. And honestly, when they said my bath, I was kind of a little bit princessing, like, ugh, do I really want to put mud on my skin?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: But I was like, no, I'm here, I'm going all out. I'm going to try all the things. It was just really really fun. It was really connecting. It felt amazing on my skin. And then even the challenge for me of going into the cold creek that was out of my comfort zone again and it was really nice to be held and supported by the staff members as well. They all dove into the water. I was like, oh my god, these people are crazy. But I stepped in and put my foot out. I was like, oh, I can't do it. The self doubt came in and she just sat with me, looked me in the eye, and she says, we're gonna step in together. We're just going to breathe, and she just locked with me, and I got in and I sat in there for ages and loved it. Washed all the mud off, felt really good. And then Jane and I and the other people there, we just laid in the sun and chatted and even the view of where we were there was this massive patch of grass with the sun on our skin, and then there was just mountains everywhere, butterflies flying past, birds chirping, and it was just, once again, so relaxing, so connecting, and such a beautiful experience, but also just like fun and silly as well. Me and you we love to have fun. We'd love to be silly, and it was just that was just cool, that playful ergy. Yeah, such a different experience that I judged, and I'm so glad I did it, so I'm not gonna lie. I had a bit of a fear going into this retreat, that being a health retreat. I thought it would be all vegan food because a lot of health the trees I've gone to, it's like raw vegetables and just soups and handful of nuts, but I was so stoked. There was so much protein, there was so much variety, so much flavor. Like I could not get over the food. It was ten out of ten.
Speaker 2: Think we were both very pleasantly surprised.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, Yeah, how good.
Speaker 4: Was the food.
Speaker 1: Being a foodie but like a health conscious foodie, knowing everything was one hundred percent organic and grown here, it was just incredible. And I'm not intolerant or allergic to gluten, but I know you eat glute free, and being here not having any gluten, I feel like my brain FOG's gone. And I feel like I've known that in the back of my head gluten is just not good for my body, but I kind of just justify it and oh it'll be okay. You still feel okay. But I felt really good not having it, So coming away from this, it's like inspired me to be more creative with my food.
Speaker 2: It's also showing me, like how many tasty meals you can make with healthy ingredients, like even the desserts. Yeah, like to not have all those extra additives in, and it really hit the spot.
Speaker 1: Genuinely feel taste of me. It's absolutely delicious.
Speaker 2: What was your favorite meal?
Speaker 1: Oh, I think the chicken lascar. And there were so many vegetables in there, like like all the green leafies that you couldn't really taste, but just the flavors will combine together. But the broth, I love broth as it is, but like a broth made from scratch is like next level.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, it's gonna have like this parrot puree.
Speaker 1: That was delicious. Yeah, it's all been incredible, like even little savory muffins. We've got afternoon tea, like I want the.
Speaker 2: Now, you guys know, normally I'm pretty good with the cold therapy. I went in to do the cryotherapy thinking I've got this, but you know what, it was a challenge and it was really nice to have a challenge. But I found it really tough, but it was really amazing and I felt so proud of myself afterwards for pushing myself through.
Speaker 1: I actually wanted Kiara to go first because she's ice bath queen loves it, does it regularly, jumps in a cold pool all the time, and they do say that people that struggle with ice bas find this easier and vice versa. It was still a mental challenge, but I think because the staff is so beautiful, they're really educated, They're explaining everything as you go, They're right there with you. I just felt really supported to be able to push through that and get through it, and I felt incredible afterwards. So I felt like I could go run a marathon. Like it's so much energy. Hey, feeling I'm nervous.
Speaker 3: What are you about to do?
Speaker 2: What's it called cryo therapy therapy?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Mine is seven degree, So just done Rocks' paper and Kiara's going first. Yeah, I lost any final words.
Speaker 5: Hopefully this isn't too crazy.
Speaker 2: So cold therapy is so amazing for building up our stress resilience. It's something that I incorporate my day to day life because it makes me feel so incredible, makes me be able to focus so much more. And this is something that you can incorporate at home as well. Like at the moment, I've just been jumping in my pool each morning.
Speaker 1: Because it's winter here.
Speaker 2: But even if you fill your bath up up and chuck some ice in there, there are definitely some ways you can incorporate at home.
Speaker 1: I just do a cold shower. Yeah, so is at the end of my shower I'll just switch it to as cold as it can be, and it's not as cold as an ice bath, but you do a couple of minutes with that, it's definitely going to still help with your immunity, help with your inflammation, and help wake you up and give you that energy burst you need for the day. It's definitely something all of us can practice. And even if you were to do the cold shower first and then move into the pool and then go and do an ice bas somewhere, like you're just building it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so good even these cold mornings. Something you can incorporate as well is on your morning walk, wear the band minimum. I know it's cold outside, but if you're exposed to it for a longer period of time, even when it's not as cold, you still read the same rewards.
Speaker 1: Ash, I've spoken about this massage to anyone and everyone who cares to hear about it, because it was just incredible.
Speaker 2: What do you think made it so different to every other massage you've ever had?
Speaker 1: Honestly, the therapist, like her passion and her energy that she was carrying the oil, the time length, like it was a two hour treatment. I'm pretty sure it was nearly two hours the state that I was in being at Eden Health Retreat because I was already so relaxed, so I found I could drop in, Or is when I go get a massage in my day to day life sometimes I'll still check my phone like in the massage, or I'm just my mind still buzzing. I don't as well, But there I was already relaxed. I really dropped in and just fully enjoyed it. And it was just a different style of massage that isn't offered day to day like at home, I'll go get a time massage because they're just everywhere and they're good. I love them. But this was so rare and different and just beautiful, and you could tell there's just a different energy behind it and her techniques of how she used her own body and energy to say penetrate this sexual word. But I just been like, really connect with your body and she could still find all my tight sore bits. But the way she got in there, it never hurt. But it also wasn't soft and fluffy, like I hate going to get a massage and it feels that little butterflies like get in there. I want you to help, you know, it's incredible.
Speaker 2: I think for me too, the biggest thing how you mentioned was the length of time. I feel like sometimes you're just dropping in, you're just starting to relax, massage over the fact that you were like just getting so into it and you had all the rest of the time to go amazing.
Speaker 1: Perfect amount of time. Yeah, perfect there. But she's been there for ten years in credible.
Speaker 2: A lot of them have been there for a long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and they just goes to show their passion, like you can feel they want to be there and they want to help you. And even at the end she said something to each of us she did that was so relevant. So she actually put her hand on my right shoulder, touched my head on my right side, and like just played around with my hair. And I was like, what is she doing? And she said, A lot's going on here, A lot's happening here. And I said to her, Oh, I've got a brain aneurysm. And she's like, I know, sweetie. She's like, I want you to trust yourself, trust your body, and trust your universe and trush your medical team. You've got this. I was like, WHOA, how did she pick up on the energy on my right side. And even when I told her the brain aneurism, like her face didn't move. She's like, I know, honey. I was like, wow, And what did she say to you?
Speaker 2: She said to me, you are a warrior on the top of the mountain. She says, you have a climbed all the way up here. You have done the work. She goes, don't go back down the mountain for anyone. They need to meet you where you are at.
Speaker 1: Yes, that was so powder. That was so special. So she's really intuitive, really into it, like really connects and knows what's going on. Somehow, I feel like everyone there is yeah, yeah, I can't even talk.
Speaker 2: She will around the country Like I feel like I'm flecting.
Speaker 1: So the type of massage I just got Koona, yes, which I've had one before, but that was just on another level. Like I get massages all the time, It's one of my favorite things to do. That was such an experience. I just said to Kiara, like I feel like I'm on another planet, Like I can't I have no noise in my head, all my stress, all my worry. It's like melted away. So this is a type of frequency. I want to be able to tap into more. Oh so beautiful. Wow, I would like come back to this retreat just for the massage, just to see her.
Speaker 2: I started off and I went in there, and she just asked me about like what's going on in my life. I kind of talked to her about heats of things. I also spoke to her about my periods and how they have been. Then I laid out on the bed and she starts off by doing like a chant, and she calls in your ancestors and also her ancestors as well. What happens is she starts to kind of give you a massage, but she will stop where there's like pressure and then she will like push into it. So the first one she would push into, she's like, something happen in twenty twenty one. They want you to know like all this stuff. So that's when I had my topic pregnancy. So there were all these different scenarios and dates that she was throwing around of significant years of my life. And at the start, she said to me, this will either be something where it'll like be a big like release as in like releasing trauma, or it'll be a big release as in like absolute release of gratitude Anyway, she went through all those points and then she went to one for my husband, for Kurt, and she's like, oh my god, I'm literally gonna cry again. And just like the amount of a feeling of like gratitude that I felt for him was just insane, Like I just started to sob like to the point there was like not running out.
Speaker 3: Of my f.
Speaker 2: So nice. And then she did like a thing for each of my kids. And I've just never like just never felt like such a huge amount of gratitude just for the support system that I've got. Oh the aloha healing that was my lowhah healing experience. I've never experienced anything like that before in my life. There's some more personal things that I didn't quite touch on because it's not really my story to share. But the things, oh my gosh, that she knew.
Speaker 1: The crazy how she can pick out dates from your life, yeah, and kind of tell you bits and pieces of it and where it's stored in your body, and then she massages and moves through it. Yeah, it's incredible. What a gift. And she said she's done that since she was a little girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Rachelle, she was incredible. And also, you know, the crazy thing. Maybe that's had a little bit of an effect on my periods this month, too true.
Speaker 1: If you have heard period episodes, Yeah, that's so true.
Speaker 4: True.
Speaker 1: I didn't think about that neither. Wow, how powerful everyone that goes there. Like there was one lady at dinner one night who said she'd been to eat in health or treat ten years ago and see Rachelle, And then she saw her ten years later at the one we were at, and she said she just picked off where she'd left off. And she said it was just once again, like just so healing, but incredible that she could even remember her days, her family, like the things that were going on. I was like, Wow, who is this woman? And I feel like.
Speaker 2: Walking away from her healing. Sometimes you can walk away from certain sessions feeling heavy. I feel like I walked away feeling really at peace, really light, and really grateful. So I walked away these beautiful feelings. There was three dates she gave me. One of them was ectopic pregnancy. One of them was like a rough patch Curt and I went through, and then another one's like a really bad year that I had, so.
Speaker 1: Pretty incredible, so incredible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, should we talk about the new the new Vitality Center. Wow, I know this is where we did the cryotherapy and we also tried this new device. How do I explain it?
Speaker 1: But first of all, what place has nearly fifty different I know, it's insane, so many to choose and there's literally something for everyone. But yeah, this device thing we've never heard of, never seen their experience.
Speaker 2: It was so cool, ash and I love, like, sometimes you don't want to get wet, sometimes you want.
Speaker 1: To experience the experience. Girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and doing this float and actually not getting like wet but having the full experience. Gosh, honestly, it was so relaxing like that.
Speaker 1: Or I've done float tanks and I personally don't love them because I've got this sounds so princessy, but I've got really thick hair, and all the salt magnesium dried up my hair and made it so naughty. For like a week, I just couldn't get it back to normal. So I've never gone to one since. So this is the same type of treatment, yet you're not getting wet, You're laying in this bed and floating with water. It was incredible. Oh wow, Oh my goodness, I'm laying down on a bed and it's like an inflatable mattress, except I'm sinking into it but floating and it's so warm. This is heaven.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I need one of these.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 3: This is really relaxing.
Speaker 1: It's like super squishy and soft and just warm.
Speaker 6: It's really nice. It's like you're floating out in the ocean. Oh, I've got some vibration at me, like the water moving around. It's almost like a little soft message.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, how amazing was Rich? We met a beautiful, beautiful, very very inspiring man. I feel like when you're here, you're going to go to a meditation or hear about some talking about meditation. I don't know why. I'm kind of a bit bored. Yeah, it's something I've always struggled with. I've never really been able to implement properly. I go in and out of it. I've always told myself I'm really bad at it. And then he just really changed my whole perspective on it. Since then, I've like meditated most days.
Speaker 2: Yeah me too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so every single day. There's up to eight different activities. When I saw the meditation on there, I was like, oh, and it's probably one of my favorite out of all the activities that we did do me too.
Speaker 2: And the way he explained his whole story beforehand, and how he used to find meditation really hard, which is so relatable, and it made all those old stories that we told ourselves kind of go, Well, if he was someone who struggled that much and he can do this, I can do it too.
Speaker 1: He's got four kids, Okay, we've got that.
Speaker 5: So being a parent yourself, I have a very limiting belief and I make excuses like, oh, I need to make the lunches, I'll do it later, I'm too busy. How did you transition from being a parent yourself to really implementing this meditation twice a day?
Speaker 3: Because it sounds like a lot for yeah, all of us that busy. H I don't know. It is an excuse again, it's an excuses.
Speaker 4: Reality with the world is incredibly consuming, and to carve out the time to sit down and go it can seem really selfish too.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, like how selfish would need to go and take that time.
Speaker 4: I don't prescribe to the concept of self sacrifice when a plan is what I say, And I knew I was just becoming so reactionary. When we're stressed, we get reactionary. I might be making their lunches or hang out with them, but I'm not my best version.
Speaker 3: Like I've got so much to do. Come on, let's quickly play so I can then go and deal with the other stuff.
Speaker 2: You said you do two sessions, one in the morning, one in the afternoon due to the morning before the kids wake up.
Speaker 1: And what time in the r do you do it.
Speaker 3: Some people am advising before you get home, pull meditate.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a great.
Speaker 3: Yea these Otherwise, if I run through that door or whatever, and that it can be all on one and just sit there and meditating that environment, you can do it. I can then turn a plane tray of bus. But if I sit in the car on the street, I'm going to get a deeper level of the rest of the body.
Speaker 5: Sometimes I much stress. Go for a drive, I just look at the ocean like my car is my It's times.
Speaker 3: That's something definitely, and again it can anyway. Somebody will do it whatever. We're not trying to making it work. Yeah, And this practice, it's not trying to control or calm the mind in any way.
Speaker 1: I just feel like the way he articulated and explained it really helped me be like, Okay, this is actually something I really not only need to but now I want to implement into my life. And I think we've being sold this story that you have to sit like a monk with your you know, your legs crossed and you can't have any thoughts and your mind is just so busy. But it doesn't actually have to look like that. He told us that a morning and in the afternoon, but the afternoon one really resonated with me, because when I come home from work, I want to switch out of my masculine work energy and drop into feminine, soft, flowy presents. So I'm actually going to leave work a little bit earlier and do it in the car, and I can put a meditation on and that'll help me transition into home life. So that's something I took away that I'm definitely going to implement, and it feels so good and exciting for me. I feel like it's going to be hard.
Speaker 2: I always had a story in my head that I was bad at meditating. Yes, the way that he explained that it's okay to let your mind wander, I found that really cool. Because I thought that if my mind was doing that, that I was doing a bad job at doing it. Yeahat yeah, So I had this story that like, I just didn't really put time and effort into it because I didn't think that I was capable. But him saying that you can literally sit in your car and do it, I was like wow, And if it.
Speaker 1: Comes in it's like oh. I thought like, yeah, take my breath and then let it go.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really cool.
Speaker 2: Something else that Rich said about meditating that really helped me that I've noticed since I've come back home is he said, if your mind is wondering as well, that think when you breathe in through your nose, cold air in and warm air out. And that's really been helping me.
Speaker 1: He did recommend two twenty minute meditations each day. That transition of work to home has been really really nice me. And even if it's not twenty minutes, sometimes I might only have five or ten, but I'll just pull up near my house, turn the car off, put a meditation in, close my eyes, and just take some big breaths and just drop in. It helps me trans form work masculine to like mum wife feminine. It's really really nice.
Speaker 2: So something as well that's so beautiful as when you go to Eden, it's all so community based, but then also like when you go to dinner and that if you're wanting time alone, they've got a space set out for that as well. But they have a joy team there, so they're actually the people when you go to all these sessions throughout the day that you see and you connect with, and then you walk into lunch and dinner and they're there as well, and they're having a chat and talking to you, and it's just so beautiful to feel so supported in that space.
Speaker 1: And they're not only just having a chat but having a meal with you, so they're almost like a guest with you. Yeah, they live this lifestyle. They experience this all the time. And it was really nice to know how long. I always ask how long staff firms have been there, but it's always a true reflection of an organization or a place like this, But most of them have been there for like five, ten, fifteen, twenty five plus years and it's like, wow, they really stand by what even health retreat is all about. They really stand by all of it and love it and want everyone to experience that and that's the lifestyle they've chosen to be a part of now. Like a lot of them were ex doctors or pe teachers or you know these crazy busy jobs. Even Rich it was like a massive hustler with business. And now he's like, no, this is a kind of life I want to live. And now I'm going to teach other people how to live this because it's so beautiful and why can't we live in this energy more often? So I really loved hearing all of their personal stories. It made me feel more connected to them than also made me think, oh, it is possible to take some of even health to treat home. And same with a meditation thing, like I hope everyone gets to experience when they go, they get to experience Rich is energy and here is knowledge. But that is something that you guys can do before you transition from work life to home life. Just stop and spend five minutes meditating before you get up. He even said he'll meditate sometimes with his kids around, and they'll go up and like pull on his cheeks and try and open his eyes, and he's like, I'm showing my kids that this is a part of daddy's routine. Daddy is calmer and happier when he meditates, and now they just all know and they join in with him. Yeah. So if you want your kids to become and regulated, how can they if you're not come and regulated. Show them the way, lead the way, show them how to do it. And he's done that so well. This is really inspiring.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and even with the Joy team as well, I feel like there is just such genuine care.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like I said, when we first arrived, like everyone knew your name as soon as you were turning up, and everyone would just check in on you every day when you walk past, how is that yesterday? Did you try that treatment yet? What are you up to later on today? Like just genuine care. I've never experienced that amount of like incredible service being somewhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not just a job for them. You can tell they actually want to be there.
Speaker 2: They're invested. They want to genuinely know how you are and how you're feeling after a treatment.
Speaker 1: Or you know, if you go to a shop or something. It's their job, you know, it's their job. They're getting paid to be there, that's whatever, but they actually want to be there. You can feel it, you can see it. It's really hard, even on the podcast, Like, I hope you guys have kind of felt like you were there with us a little bit and experienced it. But when I was trying to explain this to people, it is really hard to explain the depth of how amazing it was and how transformative it was. It honestly was the reset that I needed, yeap. It broke my sugar addiction. It gave me clarity for where I want to go in my next season. I felt so at peace with my surgery, like it's everything that I needed to clear and just feel so grounded and connected to myself and the universe and come out so regulated, Like it really changed so much for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think too, because when you're there, there's so many layers at work. You are not only completely off your phone, not only eating really nutritional meals that are making you feel amazing, having no caffeine and taking time and carving time out because you have the time and space to meditate and do all those things that you want to do while you're making excuses for so to have so many elements at work in one place. Just like we keep saying, our nervous system just felt incredible while we were there.
Speaker 1: If you have one thing to put on your bucket list, make it Eat in Health a treat like I honestly would pay quadruple what they charge because it is that worth it, Like I actually want to go and experience this with my mum. I'd love to go and experience it with ste a solo trip. Like, no matter where you're at in your life, what you're going through, I can always guarantee this will help you.
Speaker 2: So connecting and even as actually said, going with different people such a great way to work on your connection in your relationships and then solo connect with yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeahs, we have a code if you want to go and experience Eat in Hell for treat, you can use the code eat and upgrade.
Speaker 2: To upgrade your entire stay.
Speaker 1: It is once in a lifetime opportunity. Like honestly, you will just have the best time.
Speaker 2: Make sure you use the link in the show notes below and also makes a.
Speaker 1: Nice easy view And if you have any questions, pop it in our forum. We're happy to answer. Then we could honestly talk about it in Hell to Treat all day. Yeah, so good, I just want to go back to now. Thanks for listening, guys, We'll see you in the next episode.