Speaker 1: Thank you to all of all listeners who continue to listen to us. Look, if you're enjoying the podcast, just do us a favorite. Hit that follow button on your podcast app right now. It helps us bring your great new episodes and make sure that you won't miss anything. Whether you're on Spotify, Apple Podcast, or anywhere else. Just tap follow or subscribe and stay in the loop. Anyway, guys, cheers, Welcome to John's Family podcast for this week. Apologies people, if I'm just patting my face. I cut myself shaving and bloody hell it won't stop. Yeah, I might bleed out when.
Speaker 2: You cut yourself shaving. Jesus, hard to stop the bleeding, isn't it? I reckon, it's the hardest thing to stop the bleeding in that era. Like you're always you're probably not the hardest.
Speaker 1: But have you ever med hit with the machete? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, he's probably I've seen the movie, though, No I have never never been hit with a machete. No, no, no, no, no no. Hey, can we just address something right off the top?
Speaker 1: Right off the top?
Speaker 2: We usually do Homeland Insecurity, which is a segment where we uplift or we air our dirty laundry out, so to speak. Yeah, yeah, anything that might be happening in the home. Things just happened straight away. As we're about to come into the studio, Trish was having a go at Jack because Jack decided, first time ever to take something out of the washing machine.
Speaker 3: That's that's a that's a piss take. That's a piss take. It is because I have lived on my own for a number of years now, and I have the I have the way I talk. Okay yea, and yeah you're talk in talking now.
Speaker 2: If you want true no, no, no, you are your side. I want to get at your side, and then Trish can have herself.
Speaker 3: I have my way of doing my washing and doing washing and putting things in the dryer right which they're actually in this house at the moment. They're mine because my ones were more operational in my apartment in Newcastle than the ones that you've had here. Wow, And she's had to go with me today. By the way I do things, you know what, I like to wash things my way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I'm back with Mum and Dad.
Speaker 3: Doesn't mean they have to clean up all my ship for me.
Speaker 2: But that's fair, that's fair. But can I don't think Trish was actually having a go about you putting your stuff in the dryer. I believe she was angry because you put dad stuff in the dry and.
Speaker 4: Actually, Cooper, when I looked into it closer, it was your stuff.
Speaker 5: So you should be angry.
Speaker 4: Pants, Yeah, a couple of new pants that he put in the dry and Matt's favorite shirt.
Speaker 3: Maybe you should start washing.
Speaker 4: What you need to do is mind your own business. Yeah right, Jack's one of these people.
Speaker 5: There's such a thing where.
Speaker 4: Parents involve kids. It's got a term in their dramas.
Speaker 3: What's the term, though you can use I don't know what the term is.
Speaker 4: And but it's it's a thing. It's a bad thing where adults bring their children into their dramas. But which we don't do. But what Jack loves to do. He loves to embed himself in any of our business. And I might be talking about so what's what's are you talking about? So like, hey, none of your business. If you didn't if you go to voice yours business, half.
Speaker 1: Nable to know. It's got a curious mind, hasn't he? Now what did you do? Just quickly? What did he do?
Speaker 4: Okay, so lazily he just grabbed the load of washing out of the washing machine and just put it straight in the dry without looking at what it was.
Speaker 1: Hopefully it wasn't some my stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, your favorite Scotland shirt.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, true, because your shirts are tiny enough.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm telling you right now, if my shirt shrinks or any way shape or form, you're going to meet distraction and destroy. And they're in a pretty wild mood. They are there.
Speaker 2: And for those weren't listening, David's holding up.
Speaker 1: His fists right, fists and left And that's the thing.
Speaker 2: It's probably not frowned upon for you to hit Jack now because he's what twenty seven, So it's.
Speaker 3: Not like I'd almost encourage it. I'd be almost interested to see how it'd turn out.
Speaker 1: On the right destruction, the left hands destroy and right in the middle bush the liverlepil qiss bruh. Are you going to come in the middle head? You get jeez?
Speaker 2: I was going to say, you're not going to hit him with your old fellow downstairs. You get him straight between the eyes, straight between the eyes, his teeth out. You don't know, let me, but can I do the introductional question?
Speaker 3: DA?
Speaker 2: Today you're a bit tired. Okay, if you had to choose an Australian movie or TV character for the other family members, should I read it wrong? Again? I did it for myself, always would selfish. I'm such a selfish I.
Speaker 4: Stuck with one movie because I thought it fitted the belt. Okay, Maddie John's you are Darryl Kerrigan and sometimes we get that from the castle.
Speaker 1: We're crossing over here a little bit yep.
Speaker 5: Oh really yeah? So why just your little curious mind?
Speaker 4: Sometimes I think I'll get a copyright on that today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, Will.
Speaker 5: You two are similar Jack and are very similar characters.
Speaker 2: We're going to get to that.
Speaker 5: So you know, how did you make that?
Speaker 4: That's really beautiful and the dull and all the old school terms?
Speaker 1: How did you make those? On mist with eggs? With eggs? You hear that through rain took.
Speaker 4: And got your Dennis. Yeah, I wish I knew that was a dodgy lawyer.
Speaker 1: He is the Jerry Krause.
Speaker 5: Yeah, very charismatic. It's not dodgy as much as just I'll take your word for it.
Speaker 4: Just inexperience and Matt you're the son in law the Greek god con Petropolis.
Speaker 1: Yea, Jack's Jack, not me.
Speaker 5: Didn't I just say Jack said, I'm sure I said Jack back.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding?
Speaker 1: I'm happy to go back and listen.
Speaker 2: Yes, who said one?
Speaker 1: Come on, Yeah, I've gone it's funny, coop. I've gone, well, I'll start a Jack. I've gone Darryl Kerrigan for Jack because because there's no bullshit. He's a straight up guy and he's just a good dude. That truth. After that rap game, change it, after the shrinking my Scotch and soda shirt.
Speaker 2: And you're getting bigger. So I mean, looking at you, mate, it'll look tiny on your tank top.
Speaker 3: Mate, get a lot of mail on Dad's top. So I'll see a lot of these comments getting around and tell you what American his shirt's getting tighter by the year.
Speaker 4: You always ask because you've got quite loud shirts. They're very charismatic.
Speaker 1: When have you started to get this these things through?
Speaker 2: Hates people give feedback, but we like to protect you from the haters and stuff from social media.
Speaker 5: But so you can they're like, oh, where's Matt. Where's Matt shirt? I often get quite I.
Speaker 1: Love the shirt, Trish, I've gone your auntie entity. I don't know who that she is Teena Turner's character in She's the Queen of Buttertown in Mad Max three Beyond Thunderdarme Turner's character Auntie Entity And Cooper, I've gone Bubby for you, Nicholas Hope's character Bad Boy Bubby in the movie Bad Boy Bubby, an Australian movie. Australian movie, Let's hope all our listeners are over the age of sixty, well watching people by. Yeah, he's a bit of a nod one is Bubby. He lives downstairs in the attic and there's some weird things to go on and stuff like that. It usually it was an incest thing, but that's not the reason of.
Speaker 4: My immediate thought was to put him as Kramer. But you specified astray in Australia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the world.
Speaker 3: My first one I've gone with. For cobber Jack Simpson, otherwise known as Mick Mulloy's character in cracker Jack.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'll take that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've never seen either. Yea gratefully, we used to have it on. I remember it's one of our old bcr Yeah, that's how long ago it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And for Cooper, I've gone with his name's Lyle Orlick from Boy Swallow's universe, the old man that takes the sunder like drug deals and stuff.
Speaker 2: He's a bad guy.
Speaker 3: I feel like.
Speaker 5: Brian Brown character. Now he's a good dude.
Speaker 1: He's good dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just feel like that bad boy persona.
Speaker 1: You try to strive for bad boy with a good heart.
Speaker 3: Bad boys.
Speaker 2: What you're going to do, What.
Speaker 1: You're going to do when he comes for you?
Speaker 3: And for Trush, I've gone with one of our favorite Neighbors characters.
Speaker 1: Tody to I love Tody with the undercut.
Speaker 2: Yeah, similarities Now, I read the question wrong, the relationships. I did Humphrey be Bear for myself. He's a honey loving bear, lives in a tree house in the Magic Forest, pants and he's a mute, loves no pants, dance and he's mute. I didn't realize that upon researching.
Speaker 5: But he's never spoken.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't realize that. So when you're a kid, I think I always thought the narrator was his voice. Turns out the narrator was something else's voice. Huntry be Bear to what not necessarily mute?
Speaker 1: What did he do? Humphrey Bee Bear? He saw he's a friend of his. Did a gruesome murder when he was young to prove that he wasn't going to snitch on him, he cut his own tongue off. Is that real?
Speaker 2: Jeez, my dear lord, if such animals, animals can't really murder, can they? Because I suppose it's more of a are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: A bear?
Speaker 2: But I mean that's not considered murder. There's no animal cord of law. Where did you see the Revenant? Did just sit with that bear?
Speaker 1: Did Leonard out of Caprica? It didn't just kill him? It did that.
Speaker 4: Allegedly, you will that and we'll don't speak, so it's okay, well to each other.
Speaker 1: They do. And two they communicated to it.
Speaker 2: They do not speak truth, but they do communicate, do communicate through other signs. I will say, a perfect segue into the next thing. I want to quickly bring up rest in peace to the pope who just yeah.
Speaker 1: That's right. Yeah, it seemed like a pretty decent good I didn't really hear any bad stories about him. Over over the centuries, there's been some despicable popes. I wouldn't say he's been one of the bad ones. Has actually been in history. Throughout history, there's been some tuttle grub. Yeah, have you guys even though they're men of the cloth.
Speaker 3: Well, Amazon have moved very swiftly and they've acquired the rights to the movie Conclave in the Now that because that's what happens. It's about what happens after.
Speaker 5: The pope, the choosing of the next pope.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the choosing the next pope. So it's very good flick. Actually, I recommend people to watch.
Speaker 2: That's a good recommendation I might get because I was curious about that. And you know what, I'm always so aggressive about why is it always an old pope?
Speaker 1: Why not? Can they ever just sixteen year old? Yeah, I agree with that.
Speaker 2: I think that's to be young, but maybe like maybe into the role. What's run wrong with like a thirty or a forty year old? Why is it always someone sixty plus SPF sixty plus of.
Speaker 4: Course usually because it's based upon the cardinals, and you don't usually reach cardinal status until that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's all politics, that's you have to get the vote. They remember, they sit in the Vatican. They can't leave, they can't leave a room until the white smoke comes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like phones taken away from them.
Speaker 1: Everything.
Speaker 3: It's pretty it's pretty like you've got to be very isicolate because they don't want anything to influence anyone else's vote once they go into the conclave. But the thing that surprised me the most was just how political it was, like, what people have to do to try and gain each other's vote.
Speaker 5: It's very can I ask Jack how many are in there? Many of them?
Speaker 3: I don't know the exact number, but.
Speaker 5: There was complicated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot.
Speaker 3: And they've got their own quarters to live in and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: But well, I do have the insights coop for a few people. Creepy because I was up in Cesnot and Newcastle over the Weak, which we're going to get to. We've got a ton of stories from the Hunt of Valley. But Gaz said, actually, an old teacher of you and Joey Gary John's your dad has tipped him to be the next pope.
Speaker 1: Mister mass Card. I don't know. If Father Mass called.
Speaker 2: It might be mister mass tell it.
Speaker 1: They'd be hard up. He's a great guy. He's a nice guy.
Speaker 5: Mister mass Cord through the bishop the cardinals.
Speaker 2: I think he's I think he's made his way up because I said, where's he now? He's not living in the hunt of Valley. He's down the coast. I think he's down bull and gone away or something like that. And Gaze says, I'll tell you right now, he's on his way to being a pope. And Gale says, he's sure, Gas, I mean he's very biased as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, And he does make stuff up as well.
Speaker 1: Because he was mister Masscored when he taught me, and then he went in the priesthood he had become Father mass Card. Well, we have nicknames for him like mister Massage Parlah, which is pretty fit now that he fit now that.
Speaker 3: Is actually speaking of that? Was there another story about another one of Matthew's teachers in the footy when he was ten years old.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, you're gonna like this. So me and Gas once she went to the pub. When we were there, he took me down. He said, hey, coops, why don't we go down to the Australian. We'll have a feed And we ended up not eating at all. He ended up just having he had a two years old I'd answered a few beers. Anyway, I've gone in and there's a bloke who come over and said, how are you going to talk to him for a little bit? Gaz securday, Gail was sitting there, your mother, and Gail says, remember him, Gaz, And he said, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, And she said, oh, he used to coach Matt in the in the juniors. And I went, oh, how good's that? That's nice to like trip down remember a few titles. Yeah, nice to meet some of them. And then Gail told a story about when you might have been under tens or something. She said, oh, apparently he chipped. He chipped Matt to Gazz and said, oh, you know, I think he can be doing way out there. I think he's And then Gaz is, what does that mean? He says, I've I think he's got a low work grade. He's lazy talking about you. Obviously Gaz's ten year old son you And apparently Gaz jobbed him.
Speaker 1: I remember turning up and uncle, sorry, under ten's on this Sunday Mornings. We used to play Sunday Mornings and there's just a weird vibe. And I heard them all chatty, and I heard the assistant Cosey, So what happened? What did just said Gaz? Because I just said that like you know, you know, Matt's got talent, but he's just he's just lazy. And then he just he just started bashing me that was going on.
Speaker 6: Nah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he told me a few stories about about times the job people he probably shouldn't have. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah. He only when he was nineteen used to working an asbestos mine for a bit.
Speaker 1: Gaz.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he had to go out and work there. And after three weeks he come back and Gail said, what's going on, Gaz? He said, oh, you know, I don't. I missed you so bloody march. I missed your so bloody march. I just had to come back. Two weeks later, they were at the pub when someone come up and told Gail that he'd actually got sacked because he punched the boss.
Speaker 5: That'll do it.
Speaker 1: When I was a young gery, we went to Peden's. I was probably fifteen. Used to be able to hang around the bar a little bit there, and this guy there was a sort of youngish guy there who was hassling Gazz, like given Gazer. You know, there was a few guys here, you know, and he was just showing off, going of his old blow. Okay, they're in is a tough guy and all the old man is just sitting there and then goes to me, I'll show you how you'd handle this. So what happened was Gazz went into literally walked into the toilet and just waited in there for him, just waited, waited, and he gone and gazes make go. This is his old trick. He's just waiting in the toilet. Next minute, bloke walking walked in there and apparently Gazzer's mate was in there as well. And when this guy walked in, Gaz goes surprise.
Speaker 2: And the rest is history. Yeah, I love mad love, oh you know. And then Matt was born nine months later just a joke, of course.
Speaker 3: He obviously Gaz not in the gloryhole.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what Gaz had some I was only there. I was incessanot for maybe a day and a half. A day and a half incessant. And the amount of stories that I've come out with it. He's just the gift that keeps on giving Gas and Gale.
Speaker 1: He's incredible.
Speaker 2: We've got to get him on the podcast. At one stage said we've got to get him on because he just gives you. I mean, half of his stories are true. But like they are just my favorite one. So my favorite one. He told a story. He said, we're driving down, he goes Cootz. We're driving down from Cesnot and we're driving down with Andrew's son Samuel.
Speaker 3: We don't talk about Samuel much.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have Andrew's son who's my age, Samuel. We probably haven't mentioned him enough on this party. Yeah, but I mentioned his birthday a few times ye week.
Speaker 5: He's eight weeks younger than you.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that's interesting, we'll clip that up. And then so they're driving down to see Joey in Sydney and apparently now everyone will remember this. In twenty twelve, the az Tech calendar was ending and they had that big movie twenty twelve, which had alluded to the fact the world's going to end at the end of the as Tech calendar. I remember, I was really scared. We were actually in Thailand at the time as a family, and it happened, and I was shitting myself. I thought, this is the end. And I'm in Thailand, like Jesus Great, where at the Massad's parlors? No, no, no, I'm Jack third Railings.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Anyway, so they're listening to two gb on the drive down, and Benny Fordham's on and ben Fordham had someone on talking about it, and Samuel's in the back listening. Obviously it's the first time he's heard that the world's about to end this year, and Benny Fordham was talking to him about you know, obviously just I was getting questions curious about why do they think the world's going to end anyway, Gaz said. Samuel starts getting really upset in the back and he's going, oh damn it, Gaz, why'd you take me out of the world's about the end? And you've taken me away from my mom. If I knew it was the last time I'm going to see my mom, I would have given her the biggest hug in the world. And Gaz has gone, oh no, what have I done?
Speaker 1: And he's warned.
Speaker 2: Joey said, Joey, Samuel's in a state. He's in a bad way. He's not he's thinking. He's thinking, we're a week away from death and we've taken him away from his hometown. And he gets down there and Joey's trying to talk him through and go mate.
Speaker 1: It's all bullshit. It's all bullshit.
Speaker 2: Men, People thought it was going to end. Two thousand people think the world's going to end all the time. It's just different theories. They're just talking about it, and Samuel was going, well, we wouldn't talk about it on.
Speaker 1: The radio if it wasn't real.
Speaker 2: So Joey I think at the time he was being managed by the Fordaps. He he rings up Ben Fordham, who's just finished on air, and he's got Ben there on speaking and he goes, hey, Ben, I've got my Sonny. Can you tell him that you know it's not real and just to settle down, and Ben and Samuel are in an argument. Samuel's thirteen, and Samuel's going, but why would you get someone on if? And it's going, I'm just covering a story. You know, it's big news this year because the Aztec calendars ending. You know, Samuel, everything's going to be all right. You know, everybody's got different theories about this, and that he ended up sort of Carl and Sammy down. Samuel went right, whatever, I believe you. Anyway, two days later, they're driving back up the End One to go back to Newcastle. Gazz puts two GV back on. Ben Fordham's on again and apparently he goes, shit, you're not from the back, Samuel thirteen. He pipes up and he goes, gaz turn this fucking lyar off.
Speaker 3: That's the best day to ben Fordham Benny.
Speaker 2: For Samuel and Jamiel. Yeah, but I got to catch up with so many people up in Newcastle.
Speaker 1: Dad.
Speaker 2: One of your best mates, Stephen Crowe.
Speaker 1: And how'd you go with Crowy?
Speaker 2: Mate Crowe. I'll tell you what I've said this to a few people. Chrowe is just me, thirty five years older, still living like it's twenty, still living like he's twenty years old, a lower Crowster. We went and did a training session at air locka Katara and Mark Hughes's play shout out to used Boozy And we went there because and I look, it was a six am class and I'd had a couple of years before, but nothing crazy. I was just watching the footy and then Cooey's picked me up. We've gone there and I don't know. They must have thought this bloke a year and a half ago was playing nurl. He must be in pretty good nick not realizing that I've completely let myself go, both physically and mentally. Yes, and the girls in there, the PT girls, they were quite you know, energetic, and they got that energy about me. Come on, you got to get over twenty. Get over twenty. So I start pushing myself, not realizing that my muscles haven't been worked like this in a long time. Anyway, I get to the assault bike and I'm going thirty on, thirty off.
Speaker 1: By the third rep of the assult.
Speaker 2: Bike, I'm only fifteen minutes into a session, an hour long session. Here, I just my guts go and I start spewing.
Speaker 1: No, not in the in the oxygen chamber, an airlocker for those people suck the oxygen out of the room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they sucked the oxygen out. And everyone's in there, go what And there are people in their dad who look like they haven't seen an inside of a gym ever, and they're judging me. And I'm running to the bathroom and I'm in there spewing and crowing. And I looked back crowing. That was so disappointed. But the girl came into the bathroom and she was like that said about to sut, grabbing my hair. I had to run back in and I finished the session, but it was you've done this before, though, you've done this before. So remember at the start of twenty three year off contract and you hadn't signed with Manly yet. And up at Newcastle, a lot of the boys we've been trained at one of our mate Grinder's gym and Grind let us all in because boys come in good vibe. I don't have to pay anything to come in and train with us, So you'd sweet Cooper come up one weekend and did a did a cardio session with us. Paul Grinder was mopping up massive chunks of Cooper's john.
Speaker 3: Right out the front of his gym and which Cooper just like he'd done it, and then just going all right, boys, let's get out of you, let's go and just duck off.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, I remember. Yeah, you remind me of that.
Speaker 3: She still tells me about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's my bad.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I always say this. The first session back, like off season, I used to go like pretty hard in the off season in terms of how I lived my life, you scumbag.
Speaker 1: Yep, so i'd be, I'd be.
Speaker 2: I'd be going really hard.
Speaker 1: How you live your life?
Speaker 2: Scum bag?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You ever seen that video anyway? So I so the first session back after a few weeks on the drink, I was always horrendous, like I always need to spew, and then i'd kind of come good a week later and i'd be back in sort of my old self. So yeah, there's been a few gyms that.
Speaker 1: I always recommend to people that if you're coming back from pre season, do a training session about three days earlier to just hit yourself ready mentally because it's more it's more mental than physical that first session back.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's awful. Also, I've got a gift for you. So I've come back from cess not bearing gifts, lots of gift red wine, all sorts of things, but Gazz has given me something that's I'll say it's pretty sentimental. I would say that pretty sentimental, and it might be pretty nostalgic for you. You might remember this.
Speaker 1: I can smell it. YEA, what is that?
Speaker 2: Mate? It's a it's a what's the fabric?
Speaker 1: Like almost like a cool It's cool. It's a wool. We haven't seen it.
Speaker 2: It's a wool and jump off sheep and mate, it's it's from a rep side you made when you were in year twelve in high school. It's the South Australian Northern Territory Rugby League Tour opens nineteen eighty nine for Country rugby league.
Speaker 1: I think you've left the word Catherine off there as well.
Speaker 2: No, no, Catherine's not on there.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's the Catherine Gord.
Speaker 5: Oh it's giving me.
Speaker 2: So that's the rugby league tour that you've obviously made in nineteen eighty ninety.
Speaker 3: As soon as you got that up, my nose actually started getting really itchy.
Speaker 1: That was a great tour we had. We had a great We had a great tour. So we went to Adelaide. I went down there first time. It was an Adelaide couple of a couple of days. We played the South Austrain side. They were terrible, they were hopeless. We just gave it on them. We were Alice Springs. Alice Springs was real iyep, and it was awesome. We had a great time. They went to Catherine and then we finished in Darwin. Now by the time we got to Darling, we're all about sixteen seventeen. Mate, by the time we hit Darwin, the tour is over. Mentally in our heads, the tour was over. We just snuck out every night and we're on a drinking rampant.
Speaker 2: Can I say how old were you?
Speaker 1: About sixteen?
Speaker 2: So I think he said eighteen.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 2: I was just thinking when I when Gaz brought that out and said your dad will love this, which I knew you would obviously. Ah, I thought, why did a team from the Hunter Valley, a very rugby league town, decide, hey, let's go and play rugby against South Australia And it was.
Speaker 1: The country Catholic schoolboys. Could you get any more niche than that? Basically basically ever put their hand up got to start. Okay. We had a great time. A few guys that I would go on to play with later on. We're in that tour called Evan Cochrane Cocks were in Great Blakes and it was about three or four guys and I ended up playing NRL. I played against We played Penrith in Darwin in a game and played against Pether So it's amazing regul League just stumbled upon people close over because of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I also got to catch up with another friend of the podcast and Kurt Gidley. We went to the beach. We went to the beaches at Meriweather and had a beer on Saturday night.
Speaker 1: That would have been interesting you and he together. It was.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you right now, those people who have followed us for a long time might remember a prank that I did on Dad on Kiss about four years ago during COVID where I wanted to get a maternity test to.
Speaker 7: Make sure that even a paternity paternity test, to make sure Dad was my real dad because I was because a lot of people used to say I looked like Kurt Gidley as a joke, and we'd always get comments about it on the podcast and whatnot.
Speaker 2: So I ran with it, thinking that it was starting to get to me anyway. Little did I know five years later, Kurt's still running.
Speaker 1: It still going.
Speaker 2: Kurt's still running people, he says, Mate, people scream out to me at the games. People are still coming up to me at the pub going or your Cooper John's dad and kurtz leent right into it now when we were sitting there having when I was sitting there having a beer, he was he put a picture of me up on his Instagram and he was like, good to catch up with the young fella today, And I was going to make good. That was five years ago. Continue I love him.
Speaker 3: Oh mate, he's good. Fine, we'll get him on. We gotta get him on.
Speaker 2: We'll get him on. We get gaz on, We'll get Kurt, we'll.
Speaker 3: Get the maternity test, we get actually something, we'll get a doctor in see if they can like bring the results.
Speaker 1: That's a pretty good that's what that would be interesting to do, the true results. Hadden looking very nervous.
Speaker 2: That's very that's a very very good idea. Yeah. We also caught up another person. I caught up with some sort.
Speaker 5: Of trip and you've left Sessnok and there's been an earthquake.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, what fifty Why didn't I know about that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, So hopefully everyone.
Speaker 1: Dad felt it, of course they did.
Speaker 2: Gale was sitting on the dryer.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, was pressing himself against the law. Now we're just getting those vibrations.
Speaker 2: But why are you laughing? Got a humor anyway. But caught up with Jack's a couple of jacks Ole best mates and roommates, Maddie Croaker and Dylan Lucas.
Speaker 1: Yes, the boys.
Speaker 3: You stayed with the boys stayed at their place.
Speaker 2: You can imagine they were stoked to stay with me when they're trying to prepare for a game, and I was out all night.
Speaker 1: Craig Croaks when I Croaks are doing it, goes, oh, never shuts up. I said, I know about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. He said that right in front of him as well. We're on FaceTime and I said, Craik, say good day to dad, and Croaxy goes, yeah, mate, you want to bring some mouth day, but cover your young fellows. He shut up in three days. I was like, oh god, you can maybe say it behind my back.
Speaker 3: Come back, and he was saying to me, oh, Croaks, He's funny, isn't he. Like, you know, once he's met his social capacity, you know, he just sort of just leaves you. I said, well, that's what a lot of people do.
Speaker 2: Actually, that's what Dill says. Diill says, he hits his social back. It's like he's an iPhone and as soon as he ticks over, he's only got ten percent left in the tank. You don't see Croaks, so he won't say a word to you for the rest of the day. Really, yeah, yeah, he must just hit like you'll get the notification in his brain says you got ten percent left, start charging, and he just.
Speaker 3: Disappears exactly like Curtis dark My the old roommate. He's from old Bus and not too far from Tari. Honestly he's the exact same. Yeah, he's just that breed bro.
Speaker 1: Could I give people a little bit of a tip given the fact we're talking about nights out in Newcastle this Friday night? Will where's this?
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 1: Kind of where tonight in Newcastle at the King Street Hotel, King Street Pub? It was it called the Castle? What is it called?
Speaker 5: The one across from macis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, King Yeah, out next to do. Our neighbor Ben is djaying there, so yes, yes, he's Jane Ben King Street. So going there you'll see him. You're see him behind the set, Go and pass out our regards.
Speaker 2: And Ben he's about sorry, Ben's about twenty eight, but he looks fifty so he does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you recognizing, You're recognized Australia.
Speaker 2: If you look behind you think what's his fifty year old playing DJ at a pub? For that's Bennie. He's pretty young.
Speaker 1: I've got one more story at the Newcastle. Listened to I listened to the Petuda Boys. They do a podcast. Yeah, the Petudo Avaca Boys, very very good and I'm going I'm going back listen to some of the old interviews they did and Trishay interviewed Mikey Robbins. Now Mikey Robbins was like an iconic comedian. He was on Triple M for quite a while. Triple J like very well known. Well years and years ago. He was being interviewed by the Tudor Boys and he said, make Newcastle High. He's a Newcastle Boy. Invited him back to do a bit of like the Returning Successful, the returning hero to school and given all the pep take and had pep talk and how do he become successful and all that sort of stuff, and he said he felt a little uneasy about it. Turned up and said the principal, any of these kids really going to be like that interested in me? And goes no, no, no, mate, they'll be into it. Don't worry. So he said, he stands in front of the whole student body and he's about two minutes into this speech and he looks down and in the front row of the Silver Chair boys Daniel John's, Ben Gillies and Chris Janua because they were still going to they were still going to Newcastle High. So he looks down. He's still going to make my life as a success. Meanwhile, those boys have just had a number one hit in America, triating on plattin album and earning about a million dollars a week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's intimidating. Would have just been this guy.
Speaker 1: Go on.
Speaker 2: True, we haven't heard from her.
Speaker 1: A little bit.
Speaker 5: That's fine.
Speaker 4: No, Michael Robins, was he a larger man? I'm confusing him. Yeah, the thin faced man with spectacles or.
Speaker 1: Uh with You're thinking Tony Martin is in Martin and Morley where but Mikey was? And then Mikey made lost a lot of lost, a lot big South Sydney fan toy guy Marty. Yeah, Mikey as well.
Speaker 2: One more thing, because I've been telling a lot of Gas and Gale stories. The funny, the cutest thing that I ever saw because we after the pub, we went back out there were playing music on their YouTube. They didn't really know how to work out.
Speaker 1: What a trip you guys have had. I've had.
Speaker 2: I've had the best week of my life. Anyway, I'm going to head out there more often because they don't get up there enough to see the family, connect the country, get back there anyway.
Speaker 1: Just quickly wetness, mum work the vineyard. Want to give a recommendation if people want to go and say gooday together, why Peter cellar door, cellar door, Peterson's wine. You want to see gal in the flesh, have.
Speaker 5: A chat, going a little wine cellar door the champage.
Speaker 2: She's looking like George Clooney at the moment. She got a lot of silver.
Speaker 1: She's in good nick. Yeah, she would have been.
Speaker 3: She would have been one of the oldest oldest women training in the forty five in Australia.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 3: She had to have been.
Speaker 5: She stopped like last year, She's going to be seventy four.
Speaker 1: I'm seventy three. She's seventy three.
Speaker 2: You're seventy four. No, you're fifty three.
Speaker 1: On fifty three, she's seventy three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you fifty four this year?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, Jesus. Yeah, looking good, looking great for back Simpson Gail just talking about gals genetics.
Speaker 2: Anyway, So anyway back to the YouTube thing. What I found all they watch on YouTube, I could see their history on it. Best of Red Reagan, they would be watching it one hundred times. There was that many Red Wagan videos backed up the gas and Gale must get drunk and to sit there and watch it. And they watched the family podcast. Every Friday. They must sit there, crack open a bottle of white wine and they watched the family podcast on the YouTube.
Speaker 1: How many bottles?
Speaker 2: I didn't get that many. But they wouldn't let me go to bed. They would not let me go to bed. I was going, all right, our guys kept cut my hands, like getting up, and then they were going and then gap going two more songs, and I was.
Speaker 3: Like, it would be a tragedy if we don't get Gail on and then we just we get a cask of wine, get.
Speaker 6: Her a glass, drink a second her glass of ice, and like through if it's an hour podcast, just get people just to check and to see how much she can knock back.
Speaker 1: She drinks it. She drinks with ice.
Speaker 2: So much, so much she gems. She puts the glass the ice up to the brim of the wine class and then fills it in. I was like, gay, you got it. And then every time.
Speaker 3: That's the way you should have That is the best way to drink coke or anything. Yeah, that is that is the best way.
Speaker 1: To do it.
Speaker 2: I will say a coke with like a heap of ice in it. Jesus good.
Speaker 1: What about the way Gas drinks wine. I love watching Gas drink his red wine. He sits and he drinks it like he's drinking a schooner. He just gazt. It just goes see at the bottom.
Speaker 5: You're not You're not far off that, mate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's actually a good point.
Speaker 1: Learn off the best the DNA guys like father like so does the DNA.
Speaker 2: Also a lot of podcasts before I get it, before we move on, a lot of podcast listeners up there, we want to shout out. Me and me and coach Maddi Kroger were taking an e bike ride the day before his game, just getting the legs going. Yeah yeah, well my battery I was driving Dylan's the battery ran out. They didn't charge it for me, so then I've had to just ride it with my legs, which I didn't want to engage any of those muscles. But I've gone and as I've started riding with my legs, it's powered back up again and I've started doing a WHEELI right like along the beach walk there and then it's gone, like it's gone completely out from underneath me and I'm holding it there and it's vertical and you're running.
Speaker 5: I'm basically that even happened because it's so heavy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it was. It was that powerful like I was. It was literally like I was riding a mopet. It was go bad anyway. I'm holding it and I'm like running as it's moving, and I finally like get it down, but then it falls on my left leg, bruise my left leg, and I'm underneath it, and there's this car that's pulled up next to me, just hammering me, laughing straight in my face. And I'm underneath this e bike looking up at them, going what the hell? Croachs is ridden off because he's embarrassed. And then the bloke in the front seat he's driving pulls over next to me, looks at me and he goes, oh, that's that Cooper John's. And I was literally it would have been the lowest point of my life just having it. And they didn't even get out and help me. They just all laughed and drove off, and I.
Speaker 1: Was so rad that's another castor in spirit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just laugh at me.
Speaker 1: I think we should get up there and do a live shower up there in your household. I agree in the Commonwealth there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm getting a bit nervous about our love showing the.
Speaker 3: Beaches have bumped us before the beaches are bumped us, but we just have it hasn't been able to work out with the start.
Speaker 2: Why you're so nervous.
Speaker 5: I'm actually having anxiety the middle of the night. Yeah you did that last years?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Amber, how much she was.
Speaker 4: And I didn't have any nerves on the day.
Speaker 3: Why because we're all bloody hungover and we all just started over.
Speaker 1: It was awesome.
Speaker 2: You got to just relax, cuz, sister, come on.
Speaker 1: You're well, you're in the bosom of us. We're live specialists.
Speaker 2: You're being nestled by three veterans, live shows veterans. Would you and Jack, would you like to.
Speaker 1: Hear my Matt's wild predicament for this week? I don't to jump in before we get into prement predicament. Can we actually talk today's anxiety Anzac Day because now we're filming obviously earlier in the week, but it is an Zac Day today, so I thought we talked quickly about the jerseys. The internal jerseys this year, I think they've been there this year. Is the best, the best lot of them.
Speaker 2: I will say the Nights one is it's as good and they should nearly use it like year round.
Speaker 1: Represent the thirty fifth Battalion, I believe. Yeah, yeah, that's very good. I tip my hat to the Knights and some of the players. They're not just wearing the jersey. They went I think to the warm Museum and read up about the thirty fifth Battalion so.
Speaker 3: Well, and Peter pass Or they went into the they went down the camera and checked it all out.
Speaker 1: So yeah, very good. What a day it is at Moore Park today, like dragons up yeah, at Ali's all the pubs all around there, there's two uptaking plays. It's a special day, I think. I think Trish and I might as well.
Speaker 5: We went last year.
Speaker 1: It was fun, Yeah, we did. It was really really good. Some sort of game too, always good. It's always good. Second game Knights versus Warriors in New Zealand. Great that New Zealand have got this picture. Usually it's Melbourne Storm versus Warriors in Melbourne.
Speaker 4: And they've been really well yeah yeah, but they've been doing that this year Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Versus South mainly versus South in Melbourne. The Warriors have actually load up on the Warriors.
Speaker 2: Knights haven't scored point in like three weeks respectively, respective respectfully.
Speaker 1: But Dill's back. So Dill's back this week. So let's hope. So got started.
Speaker 3: That's the that's the ultimate lineup. Croaks are starting, Dill's starting. Yeah, there's a sign there. There was a bit of an incident at training. They said yesterday the playmakers went up and called the police and said it's weird that there's this like strange white line that's going across the field and they said it's called the try line.
Speaker 2: You low one one more footy one more footy topic? Can I bring it up? Trish Isaiah Kattowa against the Melbourne Storm last week? Wow, Wow, I was watching that game and I was in awe of that fella. Let me tell you some there was a big upset. The Dolphins beat Storm. In general, No Harry Grant found of the podcast, but I just thought.
Speaker 5: What's how he's injury. I didn't realize it.
Speaker 2: Was out hamstring. Hamstring, you got the G string, but string it's not.
Speaker 1: Is a really special player, Yeah he is.
Speaker 2: He was unbelievable. We were sitting there, the deception and the double pump on that man. Oh, that man. I've never seen someone pump like it.
Speaker 1: Great, lads, I'm seriously.
Speaker 2: Under the impression if I'm his manager, from Kato's manager, I'm approaching pump Water and I'm getting a lifetime sponsorship and they should release a double pump range where it's like a two liter bottle.
Speaker 1: That's a great idea.
Speaker 2: I was speaking of it. I was thinking I had a dream about it. I was like, imagine Kato just in an ad going, you know, and he's just pumping, just pump. Yeah, clarify that.
Speaker 1: Even the people in Sport don't know. That's his famous double pump.
Speaker 2: He's doing that double pump and then he goes out, goes a big two leader apartment, just sculls it and then just keep pumping.
Speaker 1: Well, i've seen your triple Well, I've seen you triple pump. I'll soon you one day do this. Looking he looked out, looked in like you're going to pass, and then passed out again, like it was a triple fane.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Cody nick Arima was very good the other night as well. Yeah, so I'm expecting big things the Dolphins. Hey, what did I say to your Cobba. So it's the best Christian Wolf. It's the best way to follow Wayne is suck earlier because everyone's then got to get on the same page because they start doing the same thing straight away, and yourself, everyone does you know, if they do the same thing rolling over from Wayne and then he changes things, they all then want to go back to the old ways. But they sucked early, so you know what, they're on the same page now.
Speaker 1: They tore up the script started again. Keep pumping, Yes, mate, what a talent coming out of like that Mount drew at Penrotheria because that's where he's from. It's crazy, it's incredible, ludicrous. Matt's wild predicament this week, Trish. Okay, a man is about to be electrocuted in the electric chair. I suppose that's what happens. He's on death row. You're the guard. As you turn up to his cell to take him to his death, he is choking to death on a cheeseburger, which was his final meal. What do you do? So he is about he's about he's about to become dead man walking going down to put in the electric chair to be electrocuted. However, you go to his room to collect him and he's choking on a cheeseburger. What are you going to do?
Speaker 5: I don't rush to open the door.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm hmm.
Speaker 2: I think I probably I probably said I'd probably just get it out of him.
Speaker 1: Save him.
Speaker 2: I'd save him because he's going just throwing, That's what I mean.
Speaker 4: Like if he's halfway there already a little bit more different.
Speaker 2: That's not peaceful, that's like quite.
Speaker 5: I don't think electric chair is are the honey.
Speaker 1: I don't think it hurts, would I think I think i'd let him that. The only difference would be as if the victim's family are out there, because a lot of times the victims family want to see a person put to death, don't want to see it. But I'll be a little bit worried because you know, he might be sneaking something and you're going there to save him and Bush. You know that's what hadible elector his old.
Speaker 2: Truth saving him, saving him. I am I'm not judged during an executioner, brother. I'm just there to push his wheel chair into the electric chair.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't even think he's choke. I think you'd be faking it at the start anyway, because like who chokes in the cheeseburger?
Speaker 1: Really? Yeah, good call chicken wing?
Speaker 5: Is it bad?
Speaker 1: Chicken? The chicken wings? I thought about it, but I went for the cheeseburger. Yeah. They're just dropping in there a little bit, did you, Mike just just dropped out, just very very such fact noun.
Speaker 5: Now, have you got a loose card or something done?
Speaker 1: One in there somewhere? I reckon. Now, I've taken over Jack's blind draft today, Jackspoon flat Chat. So I'm doing Matt's or Jack's blind draft, and today it's NRL teams where they will finish at the end of the regular round order lowest to highest, five to one, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So you think they're coming, they're going to be lower down the thing. You'll put them at five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah like that. Okay, I like it. I like it. First one South Sidney Rabbits, I'm going three.
Speaker 2: I was thinking my first instinct was three.
Speaker 5: I was three or also I'm happy with three.
Speaker 1: They pentrish for a seconds, a chip or ice sound at the moment. Third, I'm really enjoying this. Okay, Souse and your rabbidos are third penrith panthers. I've gone four at this rate. Wow, yeah, I think that.
Speaker 3: I think and to me fours around eighth and I reckon that's where they might land.
Speaker 5: Just spend who else we get given?
Speaker 2: You just you just know they're going to come good.
Speaker 1: You're just bloody Okay. Where do they finish at the end of the regular round?
Speaker 2: They beat South? How many games to Souse?
Speaker 1: One?
Speaker 2: Three, four? They've only won, They've won two. I'm happy to put them at two or four.
Speaker 4: I just think there are some teams who have excelled so far that deserve.
Speaker 3: There's a Melbourne or a Dogs or a Okay, I'll go for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm four.
Speaker 5: It's not necessarily respective.
Speaker 1: It's just such a big.
Speaker 2: Call, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Broncos, Okay, that's two.
Speaker 5: That's a two.
Speaker 2: They've been playing that well. I know that.
Speaker 3: You like, they've got too much talent and then Ezra maam comes back. They've got to come to it wham bam and got insurance. They've got insurance in the.
Speaker 5: Heart because Jack and I have agree degree even crack.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's too left number one and number five.
Speaker 5: Depends what's going to give us.
Speaker 1: Well, there's Dogs, you go one, Raiders Oh, that's harsh. That would be I don't know, that.
Speaker 3: Would be my three. Actually, if I had to start again, I think we go.
Speaker 1: It just depends what you have to go.
Speaker 2: Five, I'm not I can't put them because if dogs on Melbourn are on that, I couldn't physically.
Speaker 1: Live with my Yeah, fair enough, I'm with you.
Speaker 5: I couldn't live with sorry, Ricky, Yeah.
Speaker 1: There you don't. It's okay. And my last one, which is just going to be it's going to be number one. Yeah, number one has to be Titans. Let's run through. We are predicting you guys going to get himself over this. Miracles are possible, Okay. Fifth number five? You had Raiders number four, Panthers number three, South number two, Broncos, Titans number one. That was Trusia's prettictident a few years again.
Speaker 3: Can we hold onto that just just in case it comes good. Let's just hold on to that because you never know.
Speaker 2: It's a weird competition.
Speaker 5: Injuries times, I've got a lot of injuries. Explain already.
Speaker 1: Well, I've got a lot of defeats. What else to tris You've got a quiz I do if you let's do it.
Speaker 4: Okay, this is one where you're kind of supposed to write down the answers.
Speaker 5: But I didn't give you a pan or paper, so.
Speaker 1: We'll remember it.
Speaker 5: Okay, it's a riddle paper. Okay, you can share.
Speaker 4: You can put in your phone, Jack, what kind of a band never plays music?
Speaker 2: What kind of band never plays?
Speaker 5: You'll get about how do you know that?
Speaker 2: Two?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 5: And that's number one.
Speaker 1: Oh well, you're not going to reveal its straight away because it's a riddle.
Speaker 2: Oh I thought you were going to.
Speaker 5: Would you like it?
Speaker 2: Do you want to do I reckon don't do all riddles?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: What did you have electric elastic? Yes?
Speaker 3: So did I elastic?
Speaker 2: Would you have Cooper rub a band?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Band, it's the same thing.
Speaker 3: I actually I actually wrote power band first and then thought that's stupid thing to say.
Speaker 5: Well, actually that would work. Okay, you did very well.
Speaker 4: Let's John Lennon sang about this toothy creature. John Lennon sang a song about.
Speaker 5: This toothy creature. I'll give you five seconds.
Speaker 2: Is it a riddle or is it just a question?
Speaker 5: Question? Riddle? Whatever you want? That's five seconds. Do you want to have it?
Speaker 3: Go?
Speaker 5: If you're writing.
Speaker 2: So I've got one, but I reckon it's right, so I don't want to get it right.
Speaker 5: Okay, Matt, what do you think I'm the worst?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, this is the worst. I actually didn't write it down, but I swear it came as he said that would as he said it.
Speaker 1: You're yellow submariners.
Speaker 2: I've messed up so bad.
Speaker 5: Here to pus his garden or something.
Speaker 2: I just wrote cats in the Cradle and was that again? And the cats in the Cradle And you know.
Speaker 4: The man who then changed his name's not Cat Stephens.
Speaker 1: Oh it's not people, it's a misconception. He's I'll think of his name in a minute. Then got covered by that turd of a band ugly kid, Joe.
Speaker 2: My brain, my brains.
Speaker 1: What we got?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 4: Rock Icon was the founder of the Society for the Prevention.
Speaker 5: Of Cruelty to Long Haired Men? Very famous.
Speaker 3: Cruelty.
Speaker 1: I actually know this.
Speaker 3: I think ship now Jesus.
Speaker 4: The Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Long Haired Men. Okay, it was back in nineteen sixty four.
Speaker 2: I reade actually wrote No.
Speaker 1: Sixty four. Yes, I was going to Frank, well done. I've seen a couple of.
Speaker 3: Bowie docos at I like Bowie interesting, great mate.
Speaker 2: One more you go, one more go?
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: How many movies have Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler starting together?
Speaker 1: Too many?
Speaker 3: I like it?
Speaker 5: Okay, that's your question. And if you can name the movies, I'll give you a bonus point.
Speaker 1: For each name all of them.
Speaker 4: Okay, this is you need to tell me how many movies they start together, and if you can give me their names, I'll give.
Speaker 5: You bonus points.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, that's pretty obvious.
Speaker 5: I don't think any one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got Okay, I got it.
Speaker 5: Who's ready?
Speaker 1: I'm saying three?
Speaker 5: That is correct. What are the movies?
Speaker 1: Fifty First Dates Blended and Big Daddy?
Speaker 5: No, Big Daddy Baby? That was That was another A good guest.
Speaker 1: I would have said the same. I went forgot the obvious one.
Speaker 3: I went fifty First Dates Blended, and I forgot the other one.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it's the most famous singer, the most famous.
Speaker 2: And I said, if I had four, I'm an idiot.
Speaker 5: I don't really know who won that.
Speaker 1: To finish with, want to once again promote what we what we got? Magic round again.
Speaker 4: So it's next weekend, guys, next Saturday, we're going to do a live show at Fanland on Level seven.
Speaker 5: On the Leisure deck out at Queen's Wolf.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeahs Vegas, in.
Speaker 5: Vegas, twelve o'clock till two o'clock.
Speaker 2: Bring your kids down.
Speaker 1: It's going to be music, got all sorts of stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a massive screen there because it's actually fan Lands on over the whole four days up there.
Speaker 5: But yeah, very cool. There's bars, there's food.
Speaker 1: To me people that haven't been If people haven't been up there, magic ground, get up there. It's fantastic and trush one more thing we should wrap up there. As a recommendation to people, they've got to go to Alfred's, the Chinese restaurant.
Speaker 5: There, Stanley's.
Speaker 1: Stanley's, it's called There's Stanley's Chinese on Alfred Wolf.
Speaker 5: No, it's Howard Smith Wolf, Howard Smith Wolf.
Speaker 1: I'm determined to get Alfred in there. What Stanley's and it is incredible.
Speaker 2: Kid's been watching Batman.
Speaker 5: You're not wrong
Speaker 2: A shot Legends