Speaker 1: Hello, welcome to the podcast. Hello get I none otherwise Nando's.
Speaker 2: Did you think we were on this whole time? Holy Jesus we were recording?
Speaker 3: Was that this is a while to be talking about this on a podcast.
Speaker 1: That's mace dog. Yes, we were.
Speaker 2: Oh you tricked me, I tricked you. Go mate.
Speaker 1: We were talking about some colorful stuff before we hit record.
Speaker 2: Very colorful stuff. I've gone. Are we really talking about this on the podcast.
Speaker 4: On the hurs gen Z in the Hole?
Speaker 1: No, we're just talking about are you taking let us?
Speaker 5: We were talking about.
Speaker 1: Gen Z?
Speaker 5: What were we talking about?
Speaker 1: Tell them we were talking Hey guys, big day, big day today? Or or dare I say big week? Because only a couple of days to go? Maton And what's going to be happening?
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, Well, on the first of August, I will be returning to the beautiful Alcohol.
Speaker 1: Two much good congratulations.
Speaker 3: That's that's incredible, And I think if you really knew who I was, you would actually think that it was a really good achievement.
Speaker 5: I actually don't know you in any other way. Yeah, this is this is as much as I know you.
Speaker 3: The funny thing is that my boss doesn't know me any different either, because he started just before I went sober as well.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not like you're rocking up.
Speaker 3: I wasn't rocking up, habit, No, I wasn't. You know, we're making it sound like I'm an alcoholic.
Speaker 2: I wasn't.
Speaker 1: I would.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't drink during the week anyway, So not having a drink at dinner was like, whatever, it's the binge drinking.
Speaker 2: But I would just be going.
Speaker 3: Out like every weekend, Friday, Saturday night, and like, I'm just an enabler. So as soon as I started drinking, I'm like stupor let's get lit. And then all of a sudden, I'm like I just didn't know where to rain it in, you know.
Speaker 1: And then Saturdays spent all day in bed eating fast food, and.
Speaker 2: Then I'd get up and go out again. That's currently what I'm but I needed a circuit breaker done.
Speaker 3: Just that I've done two months to prove to myself I could do it, and now it's about to go all out of the window.
Speaker 1: I got the house party a few people and relatable Jason asked mbites have Yeah, I've told them, there's a ballot.
Speaker 2: There is a ballot. Is secure security yep. Alie's security won't.
Speaker 1: Be sniffer dogs in the middle of technically, yep.
Speaker 4: I'll have it all.
Speaker 1: I'll leave the block at home.
Speaker 2: Can you believe that it's like here? I feel like we've been talking about fucking ages.
Speaker 1: She is hanging for it. Look at it.
Speaker 5: You were in a very chipper mood when you walked in this morning. You must be looking forward to it.
Speaker 2: I am, yeah, you are very I's got something to look forward to.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Maystup, thanks bro, I appreciate you all.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you of course.
Speaker 5: Hold in here, little chilly.
Speaker 1: It's a little bit chilly.
Speaker 2: What's going on in here?
Speaker 1: So? I've got a drama at home at the moment with the air con. So one of the bedrooms is hot, the other room is cold, and I can't get it working.
Speaker 5: Zoo in my head if you change the settings.
Speaker 1: But no, no, no, I've got the air con going. Come. I don't know which zone is which. You know how they've got the zones on the air con room? Mate? Yeah, so honing right house. There's a lot of work to do.
Speaker 2: What about the pool? How's the pool?
Speaker 5: Heater?
Speaker 1: Pools? At thirty eight sleep in there stream that was coming off that bad boy on the weekend, and I found the pool cover to keep the heating perfect. Yeah, it was in the deck. Oh so you lift the deck and then the pool cover come.
Speaker 5: That's a nice little discovery. Yes, do.
Speaker 2: People go swimming in pools during the winter day? I'm going for us.
Speaker 1: I was in there yesterday. It was great. Yeah, it's got volleyball.
Speaker 2: That's because you're doing it for exercise. No, Ali, not you mate.
Speaker 1: Oh let's make fun of the fat kid of the school. You're right.
Speaker 2: Low blow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I was in there every day. Yeah, thirty eight, but that's still the bill a ris, but we've cut it back. During the week we were well.
Speaker 5: I got my electricity bill this week. Guess how much I need to check mine? N No, nothing bad.
Speaker 1: No, I was not going to see that.
Speaker 5: Great.
Speaker 1: Don't you hate it?
Speaker 5: It's five hundred and thirty dollars.
Speaker 1: That's all right for how long?
Speaker 5: For three months away?
Speaker 1: I could suck it up.
Speaker 5: My wife and a baby.
Speaker 1: It's power. Have you running that bloody? Has she got a breast plum?
Speaker 5: No, she does, but she doesn't use it. Running the air coorn in the heater.
Speaker 2: Or there we go, Yeah, mine's going to be fucked.
Speaker 5: You live with five people.
Speaker 2: I live with four people, and the problem is not pregnant.
Speaker 5: It was actually National Breastfeeding Week.
Speaker 1: It is also just saying that it doesn't when pregnant happens when you have the baby.
Speaker 3: Well that's how far away I am from having children. So yeah, we live with four people. But one of them like falls asleep on the couch because he just works so much and then leaves the heater on and I wake up at like three o'clock in the in the morning the afternoon back yep, and I'm dying because it's just like hot. But that's what I mean. My bill is going to be really through the roof because we don't turn the heater off.
Speaker 1: Ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's going to hurt the bank.
Speaker 3: But it is shared between four people, so like, you know, kind of well it.
Speaker 5: Works out here.
Speaker 2: Well, how is your weekend?
Speaker 1: I'm on gas? Yes, gas for the pool. Yeah. But when that first bill Rids met the neighbors on Friday, actually they were lovely. They stood out the front waited we came in. No, they were really nice. No, they were not. I'm not doing the voice. They were nice. They're actually nice.
Speaker 2: Great love that you did?
Speaker 1: You have them over? We said, love it? Okay, enough light down the track, we'll do a barbecue on a swim okay. I didn't want to ask him to get down to the swimmers in the first meeting, I thought, that's that's fair.
Speaker 5: When's this pizza and poolingd happening?
Speaker 1: Yes, we need a pizza and pool at We must go when you like to come? Sure?
Speaker 2: What peak do we get that felt for?
Speaker 1: I'm going to cook. I got the pizza ubbing out a pizza oven with day you You don't want to eat my pizza?
Speaker 2: Do you with traffle oil? Traffle oil?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Shopping on front, we get it.
Speaker 5: You gotta pull no.
Speaker 2: Mean thank you come.
Speaker 1: That's not a party. We went to the markets.
Speaker 2: It's a party of mazogs.
Speaker 1: We went to the markets on the weekend. We all got pizza. Stuff.
Speaker 5: That was lovely. That was I really enjoyed that.
Speaker 1: There was a dad of basketball. He goes. I saw you with your friends at South Melbourne Market. You look happy.
Speaker 5: They're my fucking colleagues.
Speaker 1: Paid together Friday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it must have been nice.
Speaker 5: It was beautiful day, sun was out.
Speaker 1: Are you fucking ready for this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's gonna after you.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know she's Yeah, she's it happens you would have been in rehab or something. You couldn't be that so, uh, Ellie, you know how you had to race back for a meeting. You're running late? Four? Yeah. Nandos took me to a certain shop that sells kitchen appliances. Yeah, I'm not going to say the name, but the one I paid. How much free cheese great How much.
Speaker 2: I need the cheese greater too?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Well fucking sell you can't. How much do you think of cheese greater costs at that shot?
Speaker 2: Like a hand grater, like.
Speaker 1: You put it in, you hold it with a hand.
Speaker 2: You it's got a wine you're like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sixty five dollars. And as I was buying it, they asked you. Remember when they asked me, would you like the receipt? Yes? No, No, guess what happened Friday aftern you.
Speaker 4: Broke So you've got to keep your receipts.
Speaker 2: Sure you can show them the bank statement.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, that'll work.
Speaker 1: Throw the box.
Speaker 2: They just don't make them like they make them.
Speaker 3: They don't remember when the cheese greater?
Speaker 1: When we were growing up my whole life.
Speaker 3: Do you remember having like those old school fridges and those things just wouldn't break? You get a fridge now, makers brah b r.
Speaker 2: Don't make them like they ymore.
Speaker 3: It's like I'm convinced that that they make iPhones. They they do because you have to go by the new one.
Speaker 2: Apparently makes it worse too. All right, I need to leave?
Speaker 5: Where are you going?
Speaker 1: Cheers? Made to slow down? You? What? None on that night? And what are you? Then they go the other one?
Speaker 2: Where are you going?
Speaker 5: One?
Speaker 1: Hang on that one? No? No, over here? I got you?
Speaker 5: What do you want?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Is it true that iPhones are made to slow down?
Speaker 4: I have heard this? Yeah, I've heard this. I cannot confirm, but I've heard it. It makes perfect sense. Who do you hear from Steve Jobs beforehand?
Speaker 1: Gotcha?
Speaker 4: People who be chatting online and speculating about these sort of things.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 4: Who disagrees?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: I don't disagree?
Speaker 4: No, no agree?
Speaker 3: Do you know what also really really grinds my gears about the iPhone is that I've upgraded and all.
Speaker 2: Of my chords had to be changed because we don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, finished story?
Speaker 2: Oh wait, I can't hear anything. You wrapped me up.
Speaker 4: It's one thing playing, it's another thing playing, and I when nobody else can here.
Speaker 2: Know how they change all the iPhone cards and.
Speaker 1: The charges don't even start me.
Speaker 2: So now nothing matches.
Speaker 4: Hang on before we go, I do have one thing. Yes, it's time to return something. I don't want it in my house anymore. We've spoken about it because it's taking up valuable storage space, and it's time. We've spoken about it last recently, and I don't want to damage any more of my furniture anymore of my relationship with Claudia. Therefore, I am returning the drone. Here we go, Yes, in the building, in the building, Yes, I charged it up fully before I packed it off. But that was that was back in January.
Speaker 5: We must, we must.
Speaker 2: You got a drone.
Speaker 4: I've been baby seeing it form given.
Speaker 1: To the other. I had to get something out of him.
Speaker 2: Used.
Speaker 4: I've actually had that for it. What nine months you gave to me in like November?
Speaker 1: Because I trust you.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: It's heavy.
Speaker 5: That's a thing to give to someone as the as you're departing a job. What do you mean you might not have seen him again? Abodkip the country.
Speaker 1: I trust him, all right, Yeah, you're on, hang on, I use the other one. He's the other one. That one's not working. That one, yeah, I hat other mic. That one thestching me up.
Speaker 2: It's such a peanut.
Speaker 1: I am a peanuts.
Speaker 3: Two peanuts were actually no, hang on, hang on. Two nuts were running down the street. One yells out to the other, I'm gonna cash you.
Speaker 2: Hilarious.