Speaker 1: Welcome to Errol three sixty Ruby League from every angle, brought to you by the new Ranger, Pluggin Hiver, joining me with the great Gordon Tallas. That's been the jeroz In, Buzz Rothfield and Brent red In. Mitchell Moses. We trust the vision, the execution simply spectacular, leading to the paramatter Eels best victory of the year up against the West Tigers. It was a crazy game of rugby league.
Speaker 2: So much to talk about. Gordy, where do we start?
Speaker 3: Whils all comes down to Moses first, came back, hasn't played a game all year, four four triast this and in the end when the game was on the line, you want your marquee close a step up and he did that.
Speaker 4: He did that.
Speaker 5: Mitchell Moses just sensational and I'm thinking, I'm watching that game and I'm thinking, if Dylan Brown is worth one point three one point four million a year as a football player, Mitchell Moses is dead set worth two million now. Mitchell Moses, they got beat by fifty last week. He was never going to come back and fix their defense which has been appalling all year. But the field position, the guidance, the leadership, it was just magnivous.
Speaker 2: From the get go.
Speaker 1: They were a different team with Mitchell Moses in the site. Actually we've got him. Now, let's get to Mitchell Moses who joins us and Mitch. I mean, first performance back, You've come up with a clutch play to seal the game. You've had one of your best well one of Paramatta's best performance of the year. How did it feel? And talk us through that moment where you kicked it through for Simonson at the end there. Did you just see the fullback out of play?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just see him out to play.
Speaker 7: But yeah, we're not too happy with that result. To me, I'm happy we've got the win, but it's not with that little twenty minute stint there.
Speaker 8: We had in the second half. Should have put them away, but we didn't.
Speaker 7: But it is what it is when it didn't come away with the winner we did.
Speaker 1: But personally, for you, on your return to play the way that you did, you must be happy with that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, probably bits there where it could be better, but yeah, there's a look back on that.
Speaker 8: We go into the by now, so back on.
Speaker 2: That, sow go amen.
Speaker 3: How was the week to get beaten? Last week? Fifty points to twelve. But to turn it around, are you absolutely outstanding? What did Jason Rowll say at halftime? It was ten all and it was a pretty tight contest.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we just needed to control our set ends. I feel like we're we'll loose with our last tackle options. That's on me and in the spine, and we need to be better there.
Speaker 8: And we're just letting.
Speaker 7: Drem Buller who tore us to sheds in that first half. He just gave him a not a straight line and he was tearing us apart.
Speaker 9: So we need to be better there.
Speaker 7: We did that and that's why we got the result.
Speaker 5: Hey, michild, did you guys taking me notice that it was hard night to the locker run Galvin situation at the West Tigers? Did you know what to expect? Were they going to be pumped by? Was it going to affect them? Did you talk about it?
Speaker 8: No, we didn't talk about it all.
Speaker 10: Hey, Mitch briggleed, I mean you pulled away from Earlin that second half and they came back into the game. What was the talk like at that period in the game where you let them so she sort of you open the door for them to come back into that footy game. That's second half.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's where we need to be better.
Speaker 7: We should probably put him away there, but you know, we go down to what do we have eleven men at one stage?
Speaker 2: I think, so, yeah, we just needed to.
Speaker 7: Be better there.
Speaker 11: We just had to fight.
Speaker 7: They scored off a kick and that's credit to our defense.
Speaker 8: I had to try to square off kick.
Speaker 7: So yeah, we need to be better.
Speaker 8: But it's just as simple as that.
Speaker 4: What about some of those refereeing decisions? What did you make of him?
Speaker 2: I think he's trying his best.
Speaker 8: I thought I thought he was pretty good to I.
Speaker 7: And yeah, it wash depends which ones. Yeah, well we got we got warned about the push and sharps, so that's where that was coming. So the next pushing shop it was definitely gone on the binner and we and both teams knew that.
Speaker 6: Mitchell.
Speaker 5: Can I ask you about your coach, Jason Role's first year coach one from six going into today.
Speaker 6: How has he held his nerve?
Speaker 5: Because he must have felt pressure the way the side was playing before you came back.
Speaker 8: He's been unbelievable.
Speaker 7: Is he's had a calm head on him. Is it's probably been easy for him just to go at the boys and and really give us some sprays. But he's been calm and just knew that if we stuck to the process, is that we could come away with a result like that. Obviously, we need to fix up our defenses. I don't know how many points they had, but it's probably it's way too many, so we need to fix that up. But yeah, so it's good to see us get some our points on the scoreboard with the ball.
Speaker 6: It certainly was.
Speaker 1: Congratulations on the win, Mitch, thanks for joining us, and good work on your own performance too. Man, let's get Dylan Brown in your partner in crime deal. And it's been a tough old year mate. But that win, I'll tell you what it was. It was an absolutely crazy game. But it must feel good to get that win against the Tigers at Kombat.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was a great cut.
Speaker 12: Again, every is the weekend we look forward to this game. It's obviously a big one and yeah, what a game. It was a few sympons in there that we didn't go our way and we let.
Speaker 8: Them get back on the scoreboard.
Speaker 12: But I felt like the boys defended pretty well, which something we've been working on.
Speaker 10: Dylan, what was it like having Mitchell back this week for you.
Speaker 12: You know, obviously, me and played for a long time together and we just know how each other plays and allows me to do my thing. And it's obviously good to have his boot back in the game, you know it us kicks us out of trouble and I just focused on my kick chase a lot, So he was good having back.
Speaker 3: It looked like it looked like that there was a momentum shift with the hip drop early in the second half. What do you guys make of those decisions? It sort of looked like that it wasn't a hip drop to us sitting back here in the studio.
Speaker 12: Yeah, look, obviously we're going to worry about a player safety, you know. Come, I don't know how his ankles. I don't know if he was carrying on trying to hook Am Pinnity, but we got to get those out of the game.
Speaker 5: So yeah, Hey, Gylen, how have you coped with the Newcastle contract? Forty million barks at sports spotlight on near more eyeballs. You seem to cope with it today, but it's been a tough year for the club and yourself.
Speaker 6: How do you cope with that?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Look, if you don't.
Speaker 12: If you don't see what things are being said about you're pretty good.
Speaker 2: So I just keep off.
Speaker 12: Instagram and I don't know what people are really saying. Obviously something to look forward to at the end of the year, but I've got a job to do here at Para, and wins like that really help us out.
Speaker 10: Dylan's two wins. Now, have you broken down the season? I obviously want to play finals for you. Have you broken down the season and what you need to do well? How many games you need to win at different points of the year. Have you looked that far ahead?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 8: Look, honestly, we're taking a week by week.
Speaker 12: There's games there that we should have won and we knew we could.
Speaker 8: Have won, and that's all we're focusing on.
Speaker 12: Our defense was very good tonight in parts, but obviously it'still a lot to work on, but you know, week to week. Obviously got to buy coming up, so we get a bit of rest there and back into the next round.
Speaker 1: Well, Dylan, a very good performance by yourself and a great win by the Paramount Eels.
Speaker 2: Thanks for joining us.
Speaker 1: Let's get to your coach now, Big Jason Rolls, Rosy, what a game.
Speaker 2: Of Rugby League. That was as a cage talk us through that. I mean, it was all over the shop.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I don't think I got much voice left, but yeah, it was one of those games. The most pleasing thing for me is that we got into the fight and we stayed in it. And obviously we had had a bit of adversity there in the second half of which you had to deal with, and then we got we found a way to get through it and then come.
Speaker 8: Out the other side.
Speaker 13: So that's something that we've been working on staying in games for longer, and we've been doing it for smaller periods, but you know, just couldn't do it like we did today.
Speaker 8: So yeah, very pleased for the players.
Speaker 1: You can see those little improvements roles, but the big one. And you're in the pre game with Mara Pitt and Greg Alexander Cooper Kronk and you're talking about Mitchell Moses and you're talking about the difference he would make in his kicking game and just I suppose he's leadership and getting to certain points on the field. Now, you guys were a different team today with him in How impressed were you with him?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Very much so, Braith I think you know, I think it goes without saying.
Speaker 8: You know, he's a quality player, and his strengths are.
Speaker 13: You know, he's kicking game, and his an ability to organize organize our attack especially so. But one thing that sort of did probably goes unnoticed tonight is the work that he did do in defense.
Speaker 8: Real big focus for him this week.
Speaker 13: Was to make his tackles and defend well and to kick well, and I think he did that very well tonight.
Speaker 4: Hey, Rosie, it's Gordy mate.
Speaker 3: How has it been keeping the confidence up in the first seven weeks. This is only the second game he won. Last week it was fifty points to twelve. But you did a magnificent job to get the boys up today.
Speaker 13: Focusing on all the things we're doing well, Gordy, and obviously sometimes there's not that many. Last week we took a little bit of a step back. We come up against a really quality opposition, gave ourselves no chance really in regards to how we completed and a couple of little things in the game. But the biggest thing for us is what do we learn each week and how are we going to get better? And that's a real theme of how we've been doing things from day one and we'll continue to do that and that's going to be our focus going forward.
Speaker 5: Hey, Rosie, I saw you had former Wallaby coach Eddie Jones in the box. Was he just there some observer? Do you have anything to say to you? I know you're not very very close to.
Speaker 8: Him, No, Edie was.
Speaker 13: Eddie's been at training all week, so he come comes in observes and he gives us feedback on how we can be better as a coaching group and what he's what he's seeing. So he was actually really good up there because because he's such a footy tragic he had a little bit of input there a couple.
Speaker 8: Of times which kind of whilst we.
Speaker 13: Were going off for one one of the work one of a better way of saying it, but yeah, and he short of settled it right down, So.
Speaker 8: It was Man, he's he's just good to have around.
Speaker 13: He's got, you know, an enormous amount of experience and like I said, he just loves the foot rugby league.
Speaker 14: Rose.
Speaker 10: He niche is going to get a lot of the career out of this game rightly. So I thought you fall back today was out sding. Actually, I think he's been really good for you all season.
Speaker 14: Young.
Speaker 10: I know I've got sim Bin, but I thought he was great for you today. What have you thought of him through the opening seven weeks.
Speaker 13: Yeah, he's he's learning on learning his trade, you know, on the run and a lot of the things that he's been doing. I think it's had a pre game a lot of things that he's been doing and you're seeing him get the fruits of it today.
Speaker 8: He's been doing that every week.
Speaker 13: And the biggest thing about is he obviously physically he's talented and he's you know, he's got some real strengths that help us with his speed, and he's in his awareness on the field. But you know, he's a good learner. So you're showing him something once and and he's able to sort of go out and correct it straight away. So yeah, we're really happy with how is he goings his honor trajectory.
Speaker 8: That's going to be really good for us going forward.
Speaker 5: Give us a scoop before you go. When are you going to meet Lucky Gawan?
Speaker 6: Mate? Come on, I'll get a camera there, get a fighter.
Speaker 13: He's available in two twenty seven.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, women November mate, legally or we're in for him in your.
Speaker 1: Eyes, it's been it's been a tough start to the year for yourself and the team.
Speaker 2: The great Winson.
Speaker 1: I think it's going to be a turning point for your season. Go into the sheds with those boys and celebrate.
Speaker 2: You deserve it.
Speaker 8: Thanks guys, appreciate time there.
Speaker 2: He is Jason Rowle's big fan of his and it's been tough.
Speaker 1: As I said, it's been a really tough initiation for him. Mitchell Moses there. What about Mitchell Moses, I mean, he was the difference today. We didn't know how Paramata we're going to respond with him coming into his side, but boy did he make a big difference.
Speaker 3: And then Rosie spoke about his defensive that try saving tackle over in the corner. He did get him high, but just by just the effort pieces that he's come back and you just saw the whole Like there's some of those players we talk about them when they sit in the corner and they pull up their socks, they lift the whole Sidey a four Triss's kicking game breath.
Speaker 6: It's just the big thing about him, Gordy.
Speaker 5: It's the first time he's run onto the park for paramatter with no clauses in his contract, no media speculation about November.
Speaker 10: No, you know, I don't think that affects Mitchell. No, I don't think. I actually don't think that's got anything to do with the way I think. I think that was the Mitchells we saw last season for Paramatta.
Speaker 14: I mean, that was a complete.
Speaker 10: Performance from him, and you know, if he keeps playing like that, maybe they can make a run.
Speaker 14: Maybe make a run. No, why not played.
Speaker 5: Well he did in the first half, safe walk and it's something Paramatta have not had in the aund him.
Speaker 2: Dylan Brown's better to say that. READI.
Speaker 1: It's even his own individual performance, it's the other guys around him. The whole team lifted because he was there, and that's the leadership and the energy that he brings to this outfit. Now, there are a lot of controversies in this game, and we'll start with the far new hip drop. Now, when I saw this, and this was a turning point. This was one of the biggest turning points you'll see.
Speaker 2: I didn't think it was a hip drop.
Speaker 1: The bunker had plenty of time to look at this. I'd like to get your opinion on it. And it was a pivotal moment in this game. It changed the momentum significantly.
Speaker 2: How did you guys see it?
Speaker 10: I didn't think it was hip draw breath I mean it gets a bit messy towards the end. But he hasn't landed on his leg I mean you can see that in that vision there. It has not landed on his legs, So how can it be hip.
Speaker 5: But Adam G that Grand Final referee was the man in the bunker.
Speaker 6: It's not the referee's fault.
Speaker 5: Adam G has made a gigantic blunder there news It changed the game out the score was it was ten or ten, it was half time and they scored from the play afterwards or the set score the next to a massive bunker blunder. There is no way in the world that could.
Speaker 1: Be described as a hip fram convinced that they don't know what the hip drop rule is.
Speaker 14: So they how can we know breatham, They don't ruling, Like.
Speaker 1: You said, it's the body that comes on the back legs of the player that drops. Now he doesn't even land on his legs there, and they still look at this. Adam G looks at this. How many times he had minutes and he scored the try. He scored the try a minute later.
Speaker 6: Two minutes and he definitely been taken off. You could have think maybe Adam g had as you.
Speaker 3: Said, he's jumping because Trent Robinson made a because they got one wrong the other night and he went off with the bad knee. The hip drop that I know was when Paddy Carrigan did it to Jackson Hastings.
Speaker 4: That's the that's the horrible hip.
Speaker 5: Been around in this game of rugby on.
Speaker 2: Longer you were him.
Speaker 5: Actually, well it depends if you put his coins anchor. He started in Camber in eighty seven, so it doesn't really matter. I'm trying to make a point when cheers he does not understand the hip droll and he's on royal committees.
Speaker 4: That's my that was my point.
Speaker 3: You know, when Paddy Carrigan did it, that's the one where we went that's not in our game. Now they can miss and a player stays down and the ribs get the ankles or the lower eggs, because that was a Yeah, that's all Ronnie Cook tackle like that.
Speaker 2: Everybody's tackled around the league.
Speaker 4: So I don't get that one, which.
Speaker 1: Goes back to my point, like jack Whiton gets done, which that changes that go, well, that was that was a big call. And then the camera Titans game there was one they didn't give a hip drop. It was nearly identical to Jackson. I'm thinking, where are we here? And then you see that one. The whole green room here watching the game said no hip drop and Adam Gey disagree with this.
Speaker 2: Now Taruva and already sinbin in the.
Speaker 1: Fifty third minute? Do we think this was even a sin bennable offense?
Speaker 5: Did Mitchell Moses say they were warned on the football field about it? The next boy who does something and this nature is going to be real.
Speaker 10: That's silly from tub It didn't need to do that, and it's just as.
Speaker 1: Silly and sin binable. But that's what I'm trying to say. Was it silly or was it a sill?
Speaker 14: Mitch said they'd been warned about it.
Speaker 10: Brace So if you've been warned about it and then you go and do that, get what you deserve? I think so, I mean we weren't aware of that obviously, because we can't.
Speaker 5: My point is this, and I'd bang on a bed all the time. Is consistency across eight games eight venues every weekend.
Speaker 2: But I have certain.
Speaker 5: You're total to get some consistency. You're entitled to get some now at any other ground. That's a penalty, full story with the end of story that is to.
Speaker 10: Warn though previously. But if they've been more than the next blake to do, it's going.
Speaker 3: But like, we can't put Thursday night up against tonight. Like in my opinion, every single game that I played, the referee was different every every referee shouldn't.
Speaker 2: Every referee had their own style and they'd give you.
Speaker 3: We can't expect like this guy to referee like a guy on Thursday night. There two totally different games, totally different teams to try to bend the rules when.
Speaker 5: They have bunkers support, they're entirely Now that's a different one.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, the bunker has to be the same.
Speaker 2: The next one, I only sin bin.
Speaker 1: In the fifty eighth minute another controversial one. I'm not so sure if this was a sin bin or not. We could compare this one to others throughout the weekend. I only given ten minutes in the bin for this, contesting the footy and taking out the player before he had a chance to catch the.
Speaker 5: Boar thoughts, Well, I don't think it was a professional foul.
Speaker 6: I just don't. I don't think it was a sin bin.
Speaker 14: No, I don't think it was either.
Speaker 10: To be honest, I mean Seawn Russells that's Shaw. Russell's right behind him, so I mean Shawn's there. Anyway, I didn't think it. Look, I think the better. I think the better. But there was just some decisions in the game.
Speaker 14: To make a scratch.
Speaker 1: You don't want to refpash we hate, honestly, you don't want to. But there were so many questionable calls in this game and throughout the weekend.
Speaker 2: Like I was actually concerned.
Speaker 1: I just had an amortaling in the in the green room with the same concerns as me.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: It was you know, this is a simultaneous This isn't like he's taking him out if this is ten in the bin? What was dealing Edwards the other night against the DESCO wasn't even a penalty, which was.
Speaker 5: What But you know the funny thing, and I sit in the green room and I watched this and I think fans of the game have lost confidence in the referee, you know what. But I said it was a should have went to the big if we talk about fans, right, and they're our customers. Do you know the eight games this weekend attracted a crowd of two hundred and eighteen thousand people, and you know what, that is an all time in our record. And that was despite what we're seeing people had turned out.
Speaker 2: Your game was unbelievable.
Speaker 14: It was that was that was just everything.
Speaker 1: We were on the edge of our seat the whole game. It was spectacular. Someone was but we still were still going to get the.
Speaker 2: Calls, right there really was. You were very passionate. Yeah, I don't know, Yeah, you do very.
Speaker 14: That's accurate.
Speaker 4: You were thought you're a Bronx fean.
Speaker 14: I'm a Tiger's man, rich O Benji love.
Speaker 1: Mind, let's chose one of my segue into this Moses on report in the sixty six minute, Now, this one was eating. We didn't know whether he was going to get ten in the bin, whether it was going to be a penalty try. It ended up being not a penalty try and not ten minutes in the bin. What was the our take on this one. I'm happy for that, like I'm happy.
Speaker 3: For that not to be ten in the bin, right, And I think like every day and then that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: If the referees there go listen, no ten in the bin?
Speaker 2: Does that?
Speaker 5: But hold on, Gordy, Does he score if it's not a high shot? Does he score? You know as well as I? Yeah, but you know him as well as I do. Good Winger was more of a sin bin offense than the fullback going off because he's collected someone in the head and prevented him from scoring a try.
Speaker 3: The other guy was I think the tackle prevented him. The slight hit to the head didn't stop him from scoring the try.
Speaker 14: Well, I sort of agree with was.
Speaker 10: To be honest, I think that's more of a sinminable offense than what the only one.
Speaker 6: Must be official. It must be official, But.
Speaker 10: Not because he hit him in the head, because I think there's many gating circumstances to the head contact. But because it was in the act of scoring a try, that's the issue.
Speaker 1: It was a big week for the West Tigers for a number of reasons, and after this loss, let's get out and see their coach Benji Marshall for his press conference, got the.
Speaker 15: Six that had you let them get away with it in the end.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Well, there's probably a ten minute period after halftime where we didn't touch the ball and I think they scored three tries in a row. It was disappointing the result, but we've got a team that fights and fights their way back in and like, honestly, I know Paras had their times this year, but Mitch Moses and their team's a completely different team. And like some of those classy touches, he showed where I was standing tonight and his presence I thought gave him a lot of confidence.
Speaker 11: And to their credit, they played well.
Speaker 15: Why do you think you didn't handle that period after second half?
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's been a bit of a it's been a bit of a thing, to be honest. This season now starts with our second half. It's been a bit slow. Yeah, something we probably need to address and look at. But yeah, we got beatn by a better team today.
Speaker 1: You're disappointed with some of the disciplined like sin bidding and hot headedness.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, disappointed.
Speaker 9: Disappointed of the result obviously, but not disappointing the effort because they keep fighting and turning up and twenty six to ten down every right to sort of let it go, and they kept fighting.
Speaker 15: We saw a few series in the second half. Do you think we could have seen one in the opening tackle when Trell got hit in the head.
Speaker 11: What do you think? You've written about it, but what do you think?
Speaker 9: Yeah, well, yeah, probably, but it's not for me to decide. And that didn't win to lose us the game either.
Speaker 11: I don't know, but a little bit disappointing.
Speaker 13: So I think the try for Luke when he got hit in the head by Mitch, did you think penalty try could have been in the office?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I have to check what the rules. I'm not sure exactly, so it's hard to comment. But we got the penalty and still had a chance to get ahead and we didn't.
Speaker 11: How do you think the boys have handled like today? It's been obviously been to the past week.
Speaker 9: How do you think emotionally they handle it. It's been a big week, no doubt for the whole club, and you know, so to get out there and try and play it as the first part. But I don't think that was an excuse for some of the things that happened today.
Speaker 8: How do you have a benship?
Speaker 2: Is the story?
Speaker 11: Let's take it's not going to go away. Yeah, well, we're going to go back and look at the review of what we need to be.
Speaker 9: Better at and then make a decisions.
Speaker 11: Well, I find new hip drop. Why do you think you.
Speaker 15: Guys weren't able to handle that period? I think they scored three tries in six minutes. What was missing tonight?
Speaker 9: I don't know if there was a hip drop? Ye, from what I saw, I didn't think it was. But I agree with what Wayne said. I don't really know what a hip drop is anymore.
Speaker 15: It's still regardless of the adjudication. Why why why do you think you weren't able to handle that period?
Speaker 9: To be honest, I don't know. If I knew, I probably would have addressed it earlier. But like I said, we managed to fight our way back. Yeah, that's so we'll take something away and round seven we're three and four. We need to get back on the horse next week.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 15: What about Jack birds antis tonight through her gear away and mister tackle gives a penalty if coffees up and what's your view on that.
Speaker 9: We'll have a look at that and us tomorrow. But they scored a try. It's not it's not good enough.
Speaker 11: What is it?
Speaker 2: You block out this?
Speaker 3: Lucky Galvin dramma moving forward, and I'll take it you Richard, legitimate questions.
Speaker 11: I just want to, like I said, it's been a big story.
Speaker 2: Benji said, it's off.
Speaker 11: It's been a tough week. How is it. You don't let affect the boys this week? Going next Sunday, get together. We're here to play footy. We got to focus on that.
Speaker 5: Back in this.
Speaker 11: They've never let them out, I.
Speaker 15: Believe, so they didn't speak to him.
Speaker 11: I saw them their training, training pretty well.
Speaker 9: With them, mixed them, so I don't think that was John.
Speaker 11: Well, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: Well. You don't see that too often.
Speaker 1: Tiger's CEO Shane Richardson jumping in to the press conference, telling Benji and Happy not to comment about the Galvin situation. That's highly unusual, and I yeah, I would suggest it's a legal issue.
Speaker 5: I would suggest he's been briefed by his lawyers, not in any way to take questions on the action the Isaac Moses and young Galvin are taking. And you can get into trot in the heat of the moment, you can say something that's not going to help your case. So they've played it safety first. I wanted to hear from one goal. I want to know brace was he going to play next week? Well, it's the elephant the room. Let's get to it.
Speaker 1: Locky Galvin, he's issued a legal letter on behalf of himself through Isazac Moses to the West Tigers.
Speaker 2: Ready you break this story again, take us through it.
Speaker 10: Well, obviously, as you said, Brath, they VI shoued legal a letter to the West Tigers alleging bullying and they didn't provide Lochland Gavern with a safe work, safe working environment. Look for me, it's not really surprise that he was heading down this path at some point because they're obviously at Loggerheads and I don't think Lochlan Gavin wants to be there anymore. He's been dropped this week and you said last cup as we saw, so I guess for the well hope hopefully it's not for the court to decide break, but it's heading down there.
Speaker 2: It just gets on Australia. Really the letter is.
Speaker 1: It's saying that Lachlan Galvin was bullied by his team.
Speaker 14: Or should say both.
Speaker 10: I haven't seen the letter but but but my understanding is it relates to bullying, unable work.
Speaker 1: In the Instagram post that he's they are referring to.
Speaker 10: Well, I assume that's part of it. Break I don't Again, I'm I don't know, and no one will tell me. But I assume that would form part of it.
Speaker 2: And what's the result of doing something like this.
Speaker 10: Well, I mean potentially goes to court Borath and I assume they hope it doesn't go there, and that somehow, Well assume both sides hope.
Speaker 2: It doesn't think it's bullying.
Speaker 14: Do I think it's bullying?
Speaker 10: Well, it's probably not bullying at a football club maybe, but in a general workplace maybe it goes that.
Speaker 14: Probably, just it's not for me to decide. Is it just for court to decide?
Speaker 10: Right, I don't think it's just the place, But I don't think it's just I don't know for certain, but I don't think it's just the place.
Speaker 5: I want to ask one question there, do you believe, and I last you all, he's genuinely been bullied or do you believe this is a tactical maneuver to get the result that Isaac Moses desperately wants, which is to get him out of that football club.
Speaker 2: And family want. Let's stress that that's not just.
Speaker 5: Please, Benny said here. He supported Isaac, you'll support him. I'm allowed my opinion just telling you the situation. Isaac Moses is the complete architect of what has happened here, and as I wrote on Sunday, he has a long history at the West Tigers of dragging eight great players.
Speaker 11: Out of that football club.
Speaker 5: So do you think it was a tactic by him to fast track an exit or genuine bullying?
Speaker 10: I think the Lachlan probably feels like he's been bullied. I think he does answering the question, but it's obviously a tactic or a move to try and fast track a resolution.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 8: Resolution?
Speaker 2: What else would you do it?
Speaker 1: I mean last week I called it. I said, you don't have been nice DRAMs to know what the next movie is here?
Speaker 2: Right? I said, I don't want to go over it again.
Speaker 1: I said exactly what was going to happen, word for word, step by step, and it's happened, so you know we knew this was going to Which is why Buzzer's question is a good Is there any reason really? Because I mean you're talking to his agent quite often many lives come on the show and spoke to him on the phone before he got in here. I feel there's another a few other guys, a sort of a mouthpiece for this agent at.
Speaker 2: The mouthpiece for him. But why hasn't he been quoted or why hasn't he been interviewed, and.
Speaker 5: Why doesn't he be more transparent? Why doesn't he I'm not necessarily say come on this show, but talk to.
Speaker 14: You or talk to me every now and then, yes, no, but on.
Speaker 5: The record, record telling you about There's a lot of people out there, including West Tigers fans, even Paramatta fans, who want his version of events.
Speaker 10: And then if you tell his version of events, you called a mouthpiece anyway, So what's the difference.
Speaker 1: He hasn't been quoted or he hasn't spoken, and in my opinion, it's put a lot of pressure, even more so.
Speaker 2: On like on a nine year old kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my opinion is he did a poor deal for him and now he wants to get him out of it.
Speaker 4: Poor kid, He is getting hung out there.
Speaker 2: That's not correct because you think it's bulliant.
Speaker 3: Have offered him if they think it's bulliant, I hope he doesn't play against Spencer Land.
Speaker 10: The Tigers have offered him an upgrade this year and an upgrade next year.
Speaker 14: So if it's about money, he'd.
Speaker 10: Stay because he'd be getting an extra five hundred this year and five and the next year.
Speaker 14: So if it's about money, he'd stay. It's not about money, Gordy.
Speaker 2: This is not about.
Speaker 6: Money, suggesting you at mouth piece, but the public.
Speaker 4: But why don't they come out and say what it's about.
Speaker 2: They've said what it's about.
Speaker 10: You want to go to another club because it's the best interested in his development.
Speaker 14: He has never said ben he's a poor coach. Does he believe and get better coaching elsewhere? Obviously? Otherwise why would he do this?
Speaker 1: But that means he'saying he's not a good coach.
Speaker 10: No, it's saying that other coaches else where he thinks can help him more. No one has ever said ben he's a bad coach and it's.
Speaker 1: Hard Bengi's not one of the better coaches and he's get better coaching somewhere else.
Speaker 5: Well, yes, And that was my problem with this whole story, that we have a nineteen year old kid who got his opportunity under Benji last year made the Rookie of.
Speaker 2: The Year, did he he would have won it?
Speaker 5: Benji gave him the cause to the side before. They're like, Benji has done everything for that kid, and that's what disappoints me more the disrespect.
Speaker 4: Did he play for the Prime Minister's thirty?
Speaker 2: I think he did it.
Speaker 14: Yeah, well that's pretty good football is very good footballer.
Speaker 6: A question is great, Yeah, do the watch Tigers.
Speaker 2: Is the big question.
Speaker 1: You're right, Buzz, and it's probably better than going around circles with this. But we have spoken about it quite a bit and I don't think we're going to get a resolution on, you know, the situation with his agent. It's going to move this week and I'm sure they're agitating to get the hell out of there.
Speaker 2: We know that.
Speaker 1: But the big question is do they do do they bring him back? If you watch that game today, I'm looking at Adam Dewey and if I'm thinking Laughlin Galvin's playing where Adam was, it could have been different results. And then that's that's because the kicking game wasn't the best. Executing under pressure at the back end of the game wasn't the best. Louie took a while to get into the game. He didn't known that game when he should.
Speaker 2: Have early on.
Speaker 3: It's a common sense approach if he commits to them for the next two years, but they don't play here for the next six months and then for the next twelve months, I will pay my contract he comes back in.
Speaker 2: It's a tricky one.
Speaker 1: Like you, hear a lot of people saying you play your best team, and Maddie John's was a big advocate of that. You put your best team out there, you put your best players the best chance to win. But I look at it differently, you know, I talk about you go back to the Bulldogs days in teams when I was, when we were successful.
Speaker 2: Closest to it's because you trust the guy next to you.
Speaker 1: You'd almost die for the guy next to you. You would do anything to win a premiership to win a game for the guy next to you. And you can say, yeah, pick the best team because he's the best player. But at the end of the day, it doesn't mean that it's going to work anymore because it is a fractured relationship. It's one where you need to earn the trust back because you've got a kid who doesn't want to be there, and he's not only saying he doesn't want to be there, he's looking at his players in the eye and he's saying you've been bullying me on social media and apparently a training But hang on, let's bring this kid back into the team and we trust job.
Speaker 6: Isn't that Benji's job? And rich as as head coach.
Speaker 4: And I don't reckon.
Speaker 5: Of it to bring this football side together. It happens at other clubs with Dylan Brown leaving, We've seen it.
Speaker 2: This is different.
Speaker 6: And I'll tell you how serious it is.
Speaker 5: I just got you know, he's acting for Isaac Moses and and young gal now half of Moses sc who's one of the most prominent barristers in this country and business.
Speaker 14: Yeah, part the red season.
Speaker 5: I just got a text message and he has handled some of the most high profile cases.
Speaker 6: In this country.
Speaker 2: Had a very long.
Speaker 6: Period of time.
Speaker 14: I thought they showed some spirit today.
Speaker 10: They came from twenty six to ten down the way back into the game. So you know, I think that Sid's got plenty of spirit. Spirit now Lachlan. They're a better team in Lachlan Galvin. Let's be honest, right and they've got to have some serious chats this week and make a decision because otherwise the season.
Speaker 6: Could go to the wasistehold on you guys have all worked with people you don't like.
Speaker 2: Well, now you know a long period of.
Speaker 5: Time, I've worked with people I do not you know what the key with their trust?
Speaker 8: But there are trust is.
Speaker 3: Different to players, yes, and and you know, like you're going to work and I love everybody you play with, but you're liking.
Speaker 2: Trust with the club.
Speaker 1: You are suing the club for bullying when you're saying these guys bullied you. But you know, would we be sitting here if you're suing me about bullying and that wouldn't be happening.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't be here. I wouldn't be here.
Speaker 1: You've got to resolve that before anything. It's not you can't is it resolvable. It seems to me like it's untenable. And if it's untenable, it's exactly what they've wanted from day one.
Speaker 2: Well, it feels like it's a lot of money.
Speaker 10: It's hard to see how you can resolve it without going your separate ways about how that happens.
Speaker 1: You're using the law to get It's just it's it's very hard to take this, but I mean it is what it is, right.
Speaker 5: I think you know you look at the dangerous preci a kid now and the next.
Speaker 14: What if it becomes We spoke about.
Speaker 3: It, but when it comes to bullying, right, I wish it was something else because what Spencer landnew when he walked up to Jonathan Thurston that's intimidating a post. Do you know what I wish, Jonathan Thurston, I can block that kid.
Speaker 10: As I said, I don't know this specifics of the bullying claims, but I suspect it's more than the post.
Speaker 2: I don't know. That's just me.
Speaker 4: He's apothesized, all right, So if.
Speaker 1: He does, if this does happen, it is untenable and he does move on sooner rather than made up. Where does he land now? The paramatter ills the team that they played against today, Short Price favorites. The coach just told us then that he is in. They want him. They have made it known to the world.
Speaker 2: So does he go? There is there any interest from the Bulldogs?
Speaker 6: Still?
Speaker 2: Where are we at here?
Speaker 10: I think they're the favorites breath obviously because power, because it's not a roles.
Speaker 2: He wants him.
Speaker 10: You know, Alaa looks after Mitch mos as well. Galvin knows Mitch Moses know each other quite well. I mean, I think the other clubs you can look out of the clubs that are in the DCE, you know mixed clubs are the Dolphins, who I think imagine him and Isaiahtowe are playing together in that's a that's just hardnership.
Speaker 2: That's a waste of thirty seconds there. He's like, Okay, well, I'm just telling you the club you're gonna look at. But I don't think he's Bulldogs.
Speaker 1: Bulldogs. I've heard they want him. Yeah, okay, I don't see how it fits, but they want him. I think thirteen. They signed him as a thirteen, use him as a as aeo. They could do that. I'm just talking about what i've heard. And this is not from anyone right inside that in a sanctum. This is a bit on the outside. But they use him is a thirteen, and then who knows with.
Speaker 2: The Hars what they could do fullback centers.
Speaker 1: We've spoken about the reshuffle, but they generally just love the kid and think it he'd be great there.
Speaker 5: But his complaints about Benji right, and what was it the Vedossia there's seven eight nine, only got a couple of them. So his complaints about Benji not being in a position to take his career forward with the greatest respected rosie at Paramatta. I'm not sure he has the runs on the board to fulfill what Galvin and Isaac claim he was.
Speaker 10: I was thinking about this today, Buzz actually, and I think the one advantage power of God is Mitchell. And we saw what Mitchell Moses did tonight. He's got a relationship with him already. We've all heard that him and Jeria Marlt exactly on the same page. He's got a relationship with Mitchell Moses already. But for prestand that.
Speaker 5: But isn't it isn't it Lochland's I've just told you no, No, He's.
Speaker 6: Won four titles.
Speaker 5: Isn't it in Lachland's best interest to latch onto jerame?
Speaker 2: Who will?
Speaker 5: It doesn't seem to try to work out his secrets to win, doesn't sound.
Speaker 10: I did that, thick, Buzz. They have a relationship like he could have with Mitchell.
Speaker 2: As you got other players there, Moses.
Speaker 10: Where he is about to do a new deal is to Arty. I think he's got to's got a few there. I've got a few of most clubs all.
Speaker 2: Right, before we wrap this up.
Speaker 1: I understand that Locky Galvin had security with him today.
Speaker 2: Let's have a look here.
Speaker 1: This was a new South Wales Cup game and we've got security coming to escort him off the field, which is pretty full on for any South Wales Cup game. This is where we're at at the moment with this situation.
Speaker 2: How big it is. He didn't talk break at the end of the game. We've got we've got the front end to see the security. Where is it there? It is.
Speaker 5: Good good.
Speaker 14: I left, it's a good right, it's got away on s