Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, Can I please this is my final MAPS related interview.
Speaker 2: What sort of villain gets that Australia's reactions that's the floor, Broc.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of namor and they never got it. It just went nuts.
Speaker 2: Special announcement.
Speaker 4: It's another episode of Back to Reality and I was earlier than Selena to the studio today once one.
Speaker 2: What's up.
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 5: I'm like excited for this episode because the last episode, Guys was very unhinged.
Speaker 3: I love it, though.
Speaker 5: I wonder if today's guests will be doing the same and bringing the same energy. Oh my god, we have Timothy from this year's mass I cannot wait to chat to him.
Speaker 3: I reckon I judged him too soon.
Speaker 2: I can say the same as well.
Speaker 4: I can say the same as we I think I was also judging him as well, like as a partner in a relationship that we speak lating on instead of just looking at him from like an individual standpoint, if that makes sense. And I think they're more like that. Actually got to know Tim as a person just through the show and everything that he's been through, Like I actually have a lot.
Speaker 5: Of respect from Yeah, there are a lot of layers to this man. So we've got a lot to get into today.
Speaker 4: Come on now, without further ado, Man, let's get into it. We're recording on Galligle Land Strap of seats in Let's go. Everybody helped me welk him.
Speaker 3: To finally he's going, this is so.
Speaker 2: Crazy, got him in the studio.
Speaker 1: Matt.
Speaker 5: First of all, I want to apologize because one of our first I guess Mass twenty twenty four episode were related episode. We did like our predictions right, And when I saw your photo pop up for the first time, I said.
Speaker 1: I'm really curious.
Speaker 5: I said, Tim's giving me dodgy car salesman's vibes, like he could sell ice.
Speaker 3: To an Eskimo. Look at it.
Speaker 1: And when I said, when I seen her years ago, I had a little bit of a crush on her and I felt bad for her. And then she sees me and goes dodgy castiles man.
Speaker 5: And I don't know if you watched the season before, do you remember Dan? Yes, that was naturally Sandy.
Speaker 3: I was like, he's giving Dan two point.
Speaker 5: And I was like, when I started watching the show, I turned to so bad.
Speaker 3: So I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: To have to steak to the heart rate.
Speaker 1: I didn't see the episode, and I'm like slimy castles.
Speaker 2: From dodgy to slavery. They just took it out.
Speaker 1: You know, I heard a thing on the radio once because I didn't say real estate that well, so that your local sex worker is more trusted than your local real estate agent. You know, it's on track. You know.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm going to use that information somewhere somehow. We're gonna have to find a way. So like you just flew in this morning, run, I flew in this morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's amazing. Good, it was good. I've flown and actually pick up my car as well. So it's it's too long. It was Actually it worked out really really well. Broke down last time I was here in Sydney. Oh yeah, that's right, the Queen saying, last time I was in Sydney and broke down. Yeah, I drove my new Raptor into a river.
Speaker 2: How do you do that?
Speaker 1: Well, I didn't think it was as deep as what it was, and it turns out it's pretty deep. I cooked the engine even though it's only six months old.
Speaker 4: So hey man, you know what, there's some things that I feel like happened for a reason.
Speaker 2: True, because if that didn't happen, maybe we wouldn't have you.
Speaker 1: Right now, you're right here, man, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much for coming through. Man, this is beautiful.
Speaker 1: It's good. I've always I've always enjoyed watching look, watching the little the clips and so yeah, I've always Yeah, you guys had a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much, man.
Speaker 5: And I know this is legit because out of the whole cast this year, Tim's the only one that legit followed me.
Speaker 4: Wow, man, come on there you go. Yeah, that's these volumes right there.
Speaker 5: And I didn't realize until we met because we met for the first time at the viewing party.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, why can't I tag everyone else? I can only tag Timothy, like what's going on? And I realized because we were already following each other, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think it's always like very very weird, like in between that space of you know, people just come from a show and it's like the podcast people like trying to get you on the show, like you just like yeah, yeah, man, like I just need a little bit of time to cool off a little bit.
Speaker 2: But you know, like we just really relaxed, you know what I'm saying, Like you know.
Speaker 1: Well, I have had the I have had the fortune and misfortune of daling with the podcast world. It seems to be a very it seems to be a really what am I trying to say? Competitive world? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Political?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seems to be very political here in Australia.
Speaker 4: Say that, like you're saying that we're competing with some people that you're on leg or what you're saying to look.
Speaker 1: I like, I like everybody, you know, I take everyone on face value until you pissed me off. Then we got a problem.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what we love about you, though. Has there been anyone in particular that's really pissed you off? And you're like, bro, I haven't even met you yet and you're already you know, sh what was it pissing in my corn flakes? Has anyone pissed on your corn flakes yet?
Speaker 1: In the podcast?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, for you know, I have been uninvited to a few things. You know, I would say that, I would say one podcast has decided not to have me on.
Speaker 3: Why would they not have you on?
Speaker 1: Because I've already done another podcast? So it just seems to be that I heard them the other day talking about like look, I understand it's reality TV. You know, we're all built on a character that is essentially us.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So so are.
Speaker 5: You saying these are other low mass contestants that have their own podcast.
Speaker 1: I would say that, I would say, And normally I don't, to be honest, I watched the highlight reels on TikTok, but I don't actually get really I don't actually get stuck into I don't watch the full episodes of it, you know what I mean. But of course Jackie Boy was on it, so I had to. I had to. And I did see them sort of leaning more towards maybe since they found out that I did something else, they must be he leaned a little more towards the edit of jack Favor over me. But you know, I don't. This is what I figure. You know, I went through, or we all went through the twelve weeks of hell where it could be called survivor or lasting. That's what married at first Sight should be, Renea. And you know, this is our time, this is our time. So you know, I like to talk to you know, I'll talk to anyone and everyone, and that's just how it is. And you know, don't like it? Yeah too bad, so sad.
Speaker 4: Look man, regardless, like we're still very grateful they actually took the time to come on here though, you know what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, I appreciate it. It's yeah, and we've caught up a couple of times and different events, and and I've seen, like I said, I've seen the highlights, and you too have got a great energy man, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, energy is our currency man speaking about energy man, Honestly, I think it's actually so interesting, you know, being uh, you know, like in this presence right now, like where we have people that we've seen on TV and the energy just doesn't quite match, but you are actually exactly how I saw you on TV. I ain't got Yeah, I was like, I wonder how it's going to be like when I see you in person. But honestly, this is great because there are a lot of people that actually play roles, you know what I'm saying, or like they've seen the show a little bit beforehand and they see a character that they want to be like, but not you were. Genuinely You've actually come on and you were one hundred percent yourself and right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I appreciate, Well, it wasn't I couldn't act. And I think I've said this before, but me and Lou did have a deal, and everyone goes, oh, you had a deal. And the deal was that we wouldn't talk after We wouldn't talk after we went to the commitment or or or the dinner party the next morning, before the camera coup got there, because I can't act, and most probably whatever I'm going to say, I'm not sure what we're going to say, I'm not sure. So I would leave and go to the gym and go for breakfast, and then the crew would call me up and say we're ready, and they would let me do that. They would they would wait till the last minute. I'd walk upstairs, we'd sit down, she'd ask me how the gym was or how breakfast was, and then we'd go, so what do you think about last night? And say everything had to be just straight off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We never had a debrief at all. We never even asked each other what what was said in boxes? It was all not one time, even when she was pissed off or I was pissed off, we never ever spoke about one boxy, what did you say or did you nothing?
Speaker 5: Ever yeah, wow, that's interesting.
Speaker 3: What do you guys talk about?
Speaker 1: Then we would talk, But when it comes to sort of those dinner parties, well yeah, I mean you've been on the show. Sometimes you debrief and then you get the first out and then the crew comes in and then you you've got to do it again. But the first it's reality TV. The second take is never going to be yeah, first take, yeah, true, Yeah, very interesting minute.
Speaker 5: Yeah that makes sense because Cody hated doing that, so it's fake.
Speaker 3: It's fake. I'm like, dude, it's not fake, it's it's TV. You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Because I think Benny Boy, Benny Boy tried to control the narrative, okay, and and he tried to just script what he was going to say, and that's why it just comes off. That's why you just see these long rants where he instead of just being you, it's just the long and he's looking for the words. Just use words that you understand.
Speaker 5: So do you think a Hamra he was having a different conversation with Ellie versus when the cameras were on.
Speaker 3: Is that what you mean?
Speaker 1: I believe? So really.
Speaker 4: Talking about social media? Actually I actually want to go to that. How has it been like getting your social media back.
Speaker 1: Well, we all went a little bit rugue this year.
Speaker 3: I know you did. You made a TikTok as well, we all did.
Speaker 1: I was, I was most pretty fourth in line. I was watching Lawrence, then I was watching Sarah's. Then I see Tristan popped off. And my first TikTok had ninety five followers. So it's not like and so I thought, we're four weeks out. I've seen everyone else doing. All I did was made of TikTok and then me walking, you know, walking on the beach and yeah, so that we got Insta back yesterday. Yeah, I mean, it's it's it's I'm not that great on social media. I'm trying to.
Speaker 5: He's been humble, guys. He's like one of his TikTok has blown up to like one point five million views. Yeah, what what what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: You know that great?
Speaker 1: What you're talking about?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not really that great. You know, it's just a little but you know yourself. You know what I'm saying. I think that's what social media needs a little bit more. You know what I'm saying. Content is aa every time we don't know what the fuck is real normal.
Speaker 1: Apparently I spelt something wrong this morning and and and Louis sent me a message and said I spelt something wrong in the in the caption and I'm like, ah, fuck it. They got it was. Look, it was. It was obviously about that about Keegan that caught the million dollar fish and pretty hot topic, and it was it was. It was an awesome sort of story for Australia, and I think it was an awesome story for indigenous kids in the North. I think I think the whole thing you could just see it was just one of those after what happened in Sydney two weeks ago and just everything that's happened, it was one of those. This fishing competition has been going for nine years, so it's pretty cool. And this kid won a million bucks, caught a fish, and Sky News and Pete stephan Avik thought that, you know, they would they would take a couple of cheap shots at something he did five years ago when he was fourteen. Well, you know when you first get into TV or you're on a reality show, that it's quite intimidating when you're first in front of a TV camera and you could first go to a studio so I imagine Northern Territory and Tigan by being on National TV. It was a big deal. It was a big deal for him, his family, his community, and to have somebody take a cheap shot at him. So I just thought I'd fire one across the bow, which was I knew peaked twenty years ago. And we got up to a little bit of shit ourself, and so you know you shouldn't. You shouldn't throw stones when you live in glasshouses. True, and we're all not perfect. Clearly, I've admitted I'm not perfect. I know I made some stupid decisions. I know he made some stupid decisions, but I don't think I don't think it's right too, especially when that's sort of what my whole point was is when I seen that every other journalist in Australia treated Keegan with nothing but respect and was happy to see this one person which look to be honest. I didn't have a beef before. Yeah, mostly you don't have a beef now. But clean your shit up, man, don't just take those cheap shots. Because I've started to see a little bit and it's kind of like m Owen, It's not it's not the way.
Speaker 5: To go now, just going back quickly to making mistakes and you're past I just want to address because you had or have a criminal record, which I was a bit like shook her when I saw the current affair.
Speaker 1: I shook, I felt, But like, were you.
Speaker 3: Ever scared that that was going to come out whilst you were filming?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, I was a bit. I was a little bit worried. It was sixteen years ago. I was definitely what I was worried. Yeah, because they did and in defensive marrit at first sight in channel nine, they do background checks. And you can call me wrong for not stating what I had. And this is where I don't care in the sense I made a mistake. I paid for it. I paid the ultimate price. Yeah, and if anyone's in the current affair, I don't take it lightly. I don't take it as a joke. Yeah. I mostly won't get into it here, just because I still paid the price. Today and you are, after ten years eligible for a marijuana for a pardon, you can apply, and I am actually eligible for that. I just haven't applied. So I just wanted to move on with life.
Speaker 3: How long were you in prison?
Speaker 1: For about a year and a half. Total okay, which doesn't seem like a long time.
Speaker 3: A lot of stuff happened to you, like personally, which.
Speaker 1: Person personally, my world just turned upside down and got out. It was just complete upside down. And yeah, I can't even describe what it was like for the time that I was locked up and then coming back and then because the States deported me back to here, and then I went back to Canada and lived my life for another eight almost ten years, and then I got deported again because then Canada found out. And then it just it seems to just roll on and you just keep paying over and over for something, which I think is a bit of bullshit, because there are good people that just make a mistake once. Yeah, my total time in that world was about three months. Was total time. Wow, So it wasn't like I was this big time that went on for years and years. But I did start at the top of the food chain, meaning you know, I just jumped in a helicopter. And yeah, the first time I ever seen weed was in bundles.
Speaker 5: And correct me if I'm wrong, But I remember listening to a radio segment of yours and you said that you didn't actually know how to drive a plane, but you learnt off YouTube.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't know how to fly hell cop it was a helicopter because I've got a land in trees, so it was full on two oh six jet Ranger helicopter.
Speaker 3: Do you know how to fly an aircraft? Period?
Speaker 1: I don't. I know. I can fly. I can fly. I flew that obviously. I flew that helicopter quite a bit, and it's pretty advanced rock and helicopter I took. I took about five hours of lessons, but I really I had a I had a game that I was also learning, like like a stimulation like a simulation game, and I was watching YouTube a lot or watching videos just on how to operate one how to like how to how the startup and everything goes, just to just to bring them up to speed.
Speaker 3: Because don't do this at home.
Speaker 1: Lessons lessons weren't going as fast as what we needed to move. So after about five hours, I had to go pick the helicopterp I'd never flown solo. The helicopter that we purchased was ready to be picked up, and then when I went and seen it, I was going to get a pilot to pick it up. Somebody knew how to fly it. Yeah, And then they said, oh, it's ready to be picked up, and I went. I went out to my friend in the car and said, look, they want me to pick up the helicopter. What do I do? And he goes, what do you want to do? And I said, I don't know. Give me the bag in the back seat. It was my gym bag. And he said, what's with the bag? And I said, well, whenever I go to the airport I see the pilots pulling a bag, I'll take a bag with me like it had nothing, just to look like I knew what I was doing. Threw the bag on the back seat and if iired that thing up.
Speaker 3: You know that movie is it? Catch Me? If you can with now the DiCaprio, This is what that's giving me.
Speaker 1: I kind of. I started in bartending because I couldn't construction work wouldn't last in North America over the winter. So I started in bartending. And I made up a bit of a fake resume to get a job in a bar. And then the first day bartending, they're asking for cocktails and I have know what to do, but I managed to fake my way into it.
Speaker 3: Your life is literally about moving.
Speaker 4: It's really just been It's almost like learning a new language whilest speaking it right.
Speaker 1: I've got a job in the minds driving those trucks. When I was like seventeen, I I didn't know how.
Speaker 2: To do it.
Speaker 1: My grandfather just said telling me your truck tell him. And then I got a job driving those big trucks, but have never actually driven one. And I just remember my first shift going, I'm going to kill somebody in this thing, and you just got to figure it out since I sweat.
Speaker 3: Man, you've got some big owners. I'll be too scared.
Speaker 1: I do, and a very little brain.
Speaker 4: Now you got some big brains to be flying a helicopter only five hours of Learningie, that's that is crazy. But we brought you in to talk about maths. I don't even have interest talking about maths nor math.
Speaker 3: You have stories.
Speaker 2: We have like a three episode series.
Speaker 1: I know it's I guess nobody else in mass has got the backstore.
Speaker 3: We haven't had a criminal yet.
Speaker 1: Right, there's a few different podcasts I could go on.
Speaker 2: This is the first thing that the last word you had a golody Well's come back give around to you.
Speaker 5: But do you think like if I don't know, if it did get leaked, like if nine found out and it was a part of the storyline, did you think you were going to be perceived as a villain if this was leaked?
Speaker 3: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I told the cinder on day two, oh lo knew, who knew? We knew the whole time. I want to be I want to be up front. I made a distinct decision when I when I did it, that it was it was marijuana at the time, which I'm not dismissing in any way that it was still illegal to do, and I just wanted to be straight up. And then a couple of days later, when we got back for Moneymoon, I said to you sure, She said, Look, it was fifteen years ago. By there, you know, we'd had a couple of days and she got to know me and realize that sometimes decent people just make a stupid mistake. Yeah.
Speaker 5: But I feel like with math and the production, they can swish the narrative wherever they kind of want, Like that could have.
Speaker 3: Been so easy for them to be like villain bad man.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: You weren't that thought never came to your head?
Speaker 1: No, I never I never thought of production as a villain of this or that or whatever. I think. I think you are just who you are, really, yeah, I really really do. You can't make somebody say something, do something, or be who they're not if you're a shitty person at the core of who you are, you're a shitty person, you know. True. Some of the people that have said some of the things on the show, Okay, let's let's just get stuck.
Speaker 3: Into it, you know, Jackie boy, yep.
Speaker 1: The way or comment was that the side of the house with Tristan for half the day, we're just talking about insecurities, body image, and you know, I talked about the fact that I dyslexia as a kid and always got embarrassed like spelling or reading in front of people and blah blah blah. So we all have these insecurities. And I guess body, you know, that was his trigger. I told him my trigger, and I said, you know, we've all got something, We've all got an achilles heel there. But jack said what he said, And if you watch after the show, and I haven't actually said this as well, I see that him and Harrison have hooked up and they made a comment on their Instagram like the whales are out in town. So the fact of the matter is you don't give a shit that you only apologized because you got called out. If you didn't get called out, you wouldn't apologize. So it's kind of like the muzzle comment if you watched it, if you watch after it. Yeah, I said it, and I'm glad I said it. It felt good to say it. See, you only apologized on the couch because you're getting called out. You only you only you only bought that that bullshit fucking supplement. Whatever you want to say because you're getting called out. Pete Stefanovic only issued an apology because he got called out. Yep, don't be a fucking shitty person, and you won't have to get called out. If you want to call me out about some behavior I've done, all hats off to you. If I've done something, call me out to me.
Speaker 5: It seems like you just never liked him from the start. Were there other things off camera from the start that you saw of Jack that you were just like, I'm not about this man at all. I don't trust you, I don't like you.
Speaker 1: We snuck out, We snuck out all the boys snuck out for a beer in the first week, Dan BONDEI and as Jack says, we had bro time. We had bro time. But it's it's also it's also the way you know him and him and I walking up and he was showing you pictures of his X on his phone, and this is week one.
Speaker 3: So saying, what though, I look how hot she was?
Speaker 1: What So you're making all your mistakes mate, in the first week. And and I actually don't want to get into it because I don't want to bury him that hard, believe it or not. But some of the narratives that he was using in that conversation that we had in week one actually bothered me a bit. Yeah, we got into some pretty topics just the master voice, okay, And I wouldn't even say it on here.
Speaker 3: Wow that bad.
Speaker 1: Hey, It's just there's there's a way you can say things, and there's a way that you can you can put it, and sometimes that can be from my point, even just it's a little you're a little bit concerning, and I wouldn't I wouldn't hang around you outside of the experiment. Yeah, wow, it's not that. And then and then it just piled on obviously, I was very quiet in the first inner party. It was the article that came out, and then I see in an article the other day he said, you know, I addressed it all in that article and everyone was very very receptive of it. Jackie used a lot of long words, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't know the fucking meaning to so he just said it was addressed. In the first one. Toryus pissed off that it kept coming up because huge red flags. You know, you're applying for a marriage show while you got a girlfriend, So.
Speaker 3: Are they actually were still together?
Speaker 1: Well, it came out like John said, John in the first one said, hang in a second, the dates aren't matching up. Here. You're saying that you were talking to us, but saying you had a girlfriend. So that was actually on the show, he admitted, Yep, I was seeing with somebody. Well that's shitty behavior.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well that was just crazy to because you know a lot of people that have come on rigid than Ben like they seem to have a king to do and Colins too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, let's get stuck into it.
Speaker 2: What's your text on that? Like with there close on the show as well.
Speaker 1: I was pretty close to Ben. We caught up a few times for for for a beer off camera, and we just talked about it. And I talked to Ellie actually in the gym that she tried to She said, look, if Ben comes under fire, could you help him out? Which I said, no problem, so she she definitely had his back. Ben. I didn't rip into at all on the show. I will rip in post show because I just think he's trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill and become relevant. You're fifteen minutes of fame's over. Why pull somebody down. Ellie actually had his back on the show. I don't care what anyone says. Had he's back. I don't care what he says about John O. It's all bullshit. I don't believe a word out of his mouth.
Speaker 5: And again, are you referring to the TikTok war that's going on between JOHNO and Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's because me and Ben actually caught up in December. We caught up December after filming and I said, oh, are you seeing anyone? And he's he said, I was seeing somebody before the show, and then after the show he ended up looking back up with her.
Speaker 3: Oh he did not say that to us.
Speaker 2: Nobody taught us that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he said it was going through a rough time and then he was at a coffee shop and he bumped into her and he was like hey, and then things kicked off.
Speaker 1: Then it's not what he said to me. Interesting And Richard, you know, after the Bucks party. After the Bucks party, I read up on everybody, and I thought Richard would be fascinating to get to know. I understand. I did watch the little clips. Richard didn't have very nice things and it's it's it's not a tit for tat thing. But I wasn't really that intro. I found Richard a whining, perpetual child at sixty two. Sorry, but what.
Speaker 3: I say, he actually did own that.
Speaker 5: He knows he has his little tanty moments and he's working on it.
Speaker 3: What do you have to say about that.
Speaker 1: Well, fucking keep working, my friend, keep fucking working.
Speaker 5: Because I know you're really close with Andy now Andrea, which was his match.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 1: I'd say fifty percent of my friends at FEMA, I'd say I've got a fifty to fifty mix. And if I was out with a friend yesterday who was helping me set back up because I'm back my Instagram up because it wasn't working out with a friend of mine who's a really good looking girl who has a boyfriend. And if you've actually seen us in a coffee shop, you'd think some of the we're dating, but we're just mates. She's got a boyfriend. It's there's and me and Andy. She came and visited me. She was actually going down to see lou and she crashed at my place. Her and a daughter stayed in my room.
Speaker 3: I crashed on the couch with the doggies.
Speaker 1: And yeah, where were the dogs? I think I had cookie Matilda went Ston so and he's just got a great heart, a great soult And again she was all in. Richard's the one that fucked that up. I'm sorry. You can't use that terminology. If you really like somebody, you can't use that terminology. Yeah, I mean my face just dropped when he said it.
Speaker 5: Well, I definitely went in for that, And I think he knows where I'm coming from because I felt, yeah, the same was similar to where Andy was coming from. But I do have to commend you for not participan painting in the photo ranking challenge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a moron. I always said, that's a more on challenge. It's not a it's a moron if you do it. That's what it is. It's a complete moron challenge because here's the thing that everyone wants to bitch at production at. I said no, And guess.
Speaker 3: What, Yeah?
Speaker 5: Can I just ask, though, even though you didn't participate in the photo ranking challenge, out of all the brides this year, who would you have preferred to be matched with?
Speaker 1: Oh? I was joking the other day actually, and I was, I was on a different podcast, and I must it must be Ellie. But John. I got in there quick, too quick. And then I actually said Joe. I actually sent Ellie a message on a birthday and I said, is John fulfilling your needs sexually? But she had it on speaker phone. I said something else because I don't remember things that I say, but I had something really funny and they were in stitches and I stole that. I stole that from I stole that from Ryan Reynolds off the movie Switch when he comes in with his best mate and his best mate's there and the single guy comes in and he's gone, how's married life?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Good?
Speaker 1: And he goes, is he fulfilling your needs sexually and she's like too far. So now Ellie says that to me, like too far, Tim, way too far, because I stayed with them up on the Gold Coast. Beautiful. Nothing I do or say now surprises Ellie or surprised as John. It's pretty fun.
Speaker 4: Are you still close to Sarah and Lauren as well at the moment, because you guys seem to.
Speaker 1: Have like I was talking to both of them yesterday.
Speaker 4: Oh, they're like in real life, man, because I ain't got lady, you like seeing them on TV? Like, honestly, you guys had a great like literally it was like you know, Tim's angels like Charlie's angels saw it.
Speaker 1: Then we had a great time on the show. We had a great time. Obviously. I like people. You're on a show, and I remember in the debrief. I remember the debrief and this is what everyone, all the cast members will actually say that they wish they had have listened to, which was I remember Alex and Molly saying, leave nothing on the table, leave nothing unsaid, because you walk away from this experience and you'll go, shit, I wish I had I wish I had it. Yeah, and so true don't you don't you wish you had have said a few I don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I walked away and just went so lucky.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: See yeah wow. Yeah.
Speaker 4: It was just like the way that you guys would just go away in your little corner and just like deep me about certain things.
Speaker 2: I was just like, man, this is like me and my friends.
Speaker 4: This is crazy and like the way that you guys all pulled up jack that time when you guys went to the retreat. To me, that was like, okay, it was genuinely like one of those nats that we are just have like with our friends.
Speaker 2: Did you realize that? Do you hear what? To me? You guys had a very interesting relationship. Do you guys do have that? No as well?
Speaker 1: Oh for sure? Obviously you know Sarah lives here, Lauren lives in Perth. I've been doing a bit of traveling at the moment. We haven't. I can't remember the last time. Oh yeah, the fifty and Whippid inners. Last time we've seen each other. We talk occasionally, We talk occasionally, and I have not like I had a great relationship with them on the show. I've got just the same off the show. Whatever again, I have no dog in certain fights, and that's that's the dog. I don't have a fight. I enjoyed John o' and Ellie I enjoy like Ben I mostly have an issue with because Ellie's actually a good person. You could have just sucked it up and said, hey, I fucked up and walk away. Richard could just I've seen a few comments where he said, ask Andy why we weren't featured on the fucking reunion, and it's like, it's not up to Andy, it's up there. It's up to Alex Molly, Like why I keep throwing her under the bus? You fucked up? What ain't just own shit?
Speaker 3: Was it a reason? Do you know the reason?
Speaker 1: Most pretty run out of time? I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's like.
Speaker 1: Jack at blame. Blame your best mate Jack. He had two fucking videos. You know, he had one video and then he had a second video that was Richard's time. You know, so good mate. Jack is the reason he wasn't featured. It had nothing to do with Andrea. And as for I did see a comment where he says the comment that brought the house down that was it was just lighthearted. It didn't mean anything. And that's when I think you've got a ton more work to do, because that's what finished it. So if you're now commenting and saying, oh, it was just a bit of fun and you haven't fucking learned anything from it, it's kind of like Harrison Jack and Tory standing there, guy and the wilds are out. He didn't learn anything from it. Here's still a fucking moron.
Speaker 4: Wow, come on now, speaking about learning from past mistakes. I don't know how true that story was about Jaden sleeping with his ex's best friend.
Speaker 1: Hey, I read it wrong. What are you talking about? I thought I thought we were supposed to laugh after that.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie to you. We weren't laughing. We were speculating. We were like, came on the floor.
Speaker 4: We can believe it, really, I'm telling you, bro. And so you know now that all of the things had just come out like where we're like, oh, like do you actually write your own confessions? And all, like we were like just trying to decipher the whole thing because to me, like it didn't make no goddamn sense where you go on the show and then say something like that and your girl still stays but now they're not together.
Speaker 2: Anymore.
Speaker 1: Come on, Jaden should be happy he found one person to sleep with him. A lead line too, Oh do you like it?
Speaker 3: You never really seemed to like him.
Speaker 1: Hey, I feel big a toss that you couldn't find.
Speaker 3: Really, why do you say that?
Speaker 1: Just some day one he was like you could just see the way he walks around, and training was more important than the show. And again, they didn't beg us to come on the show. You actually begged them to come on the show. You filled in the applications, you got the test, you've done all the bat you've done all the paperwork to come on the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they didn't beg you. And then when you're on the show, you're walking around like you're King Dick. I would have well, I'm glad that you glad he started, But he got He got lucky on the edit because I saw through him from day one.
Speaker 3: Was he rude to the crew or anything, Well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just think he thought he was filming, was going to start when he decided.
Speaker 3: Okay, so he was calling the shots.
Speaker 1: He's the man, he's the world champ.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, that's what it did.
Speaker 4: Kind of seem like I was even telling my girl about this. I was like, it's just so weird, how like it almost seems like he wants to control the.
Speaker 2: Room, you know what I mean? Like, that's what I mean, Like that's what I said. Doing was like I kind of feel the same, but almost like.
Speaker 1: The way there's twenty seven and he lives at home. The fuck have you got to say to me?
Speaker 5: Well, I just remember Ella, who was on my season that was much with her brother, was saying the same thing about her brother.
Speaker 3: His brother.
Speaker 1: His true colors came out at home stay when him and Mitch were going, Oh, Eden's controlling. I've hung out with Eden since the since after the show. We've gone out to dinner a couple of times as a group.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Eden is Eden so lovely.
Speaker 1: He's just sweet. She's just Eden is Eden. What you see is what you get.
Speaker 3: You get that quiet yep.
Speaker 1: Jayden and Jaden and what's his brother's name, Mitch, mister unrelevant? Oh Mitch, that's it, Mick. Mitch an't give fuck. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: You don't give a fuck about it. You don't have a you don't care about.
Speaker 1: D do not give a ship.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: You can see the way they were talking about her at home state. They were setting that poor girl up to look like, oh, it was all her fault. He was trying to come off as I'm so badly damaged. He was this is and I know it might hurt Eden. He wasn't into her. He was just playing. He was playing the game. Really, that's the way you were just asking me how I saw it. That's all you're asking me, is that's the way I saw it. It's kind of like the latter when everyone's just sort of I sort of looked around and had this big grin. It's like, do we start laughing now? Because I actually thought it as a comedy. I thought I'm looking around at eighteen people going, you guys, or twenty people, you guys, don't believe this shit?
Speaker 3: Dude, see you think he made it up for airtime.
Speaker 1: I don't think he made it up one hundred percent. I will put my last dollar on it. I will actually, yeah, one hand of sent he made it up? Are you kidding? It's like the tears that was all just squeezed out.
Speaker 2: Well, honestly, I.
Speaker 4: Can kind of see where it's coming from that because like, come on, if there's another bit too, like that really killed me? Where like he had to wait for that moment, you know, up until like everyone was done for him to say that I love you to you like that's something that's very intimate, you know what I'm saying, Like, yeah, that was very steege to me.
Speaker 1: You know, I've been cheated on, right, It's the most it's the most devastating, soul crushing thing from a miles point of view. And you're telling me world champ, you know, world champ kickboxing. You had eighteen people coming up saying they slept with your your girlfriend, and you didn't take somebody's head off. It doesn't add up. If you had three blokes come up and say to you, Hi, I slept with your girlfriend, and you go, oh, and you're the world champion of kickboxing. Are you saying you wouldn't take somebody's head off?
Speaker 2: I don't want to to jail to him.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying it all just doesn't add up. I've only got to hear it once and I'm out the door. The whole story made no sense. I just thought he was writing a comic, a comedy.
Speaker 2: But why would you make that up? Though?
Speaker 1: That's something that's very like you've been kicked in the head too many times. That's why you fucking make it up.
Speaker 3: Poor Jaden.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Jesus, we want you to come out. We want to hear this shit it's true or not, because honestly, like.
Speaker 1: Even me, like his girlfriends come out and said it wasn't true. Wanted to linlight. I mean, it all starts to come out now that you know he made out with that girl from the previous.
Speaker 3: Season, Carolina from my season, Yeah.
Speaker 1: And sent the pictures in and tagged her in it and then tagged himself It's all true. It's all out there. So you wanted, you wanted, you wanted people to know, but you would eating somebody at that time. So his whole story was bullshit from start to finish.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to ask about Lou broke Man.
Speaker 4: We love Lou, but most important, we loved your guys's combination together, you know what I'm saying. I think the craziest thing for me was it was just almost like I felt like Lou was kind of making up how she was, like from the very moment that we saw her coming up to the wedding with the chicken wing and everything. But I was loving you coming to but it was just crazy to me because I was like, surely she's not like that the whole way, but.
Speaker 2: She never changed. I wanted to ask you, like, is she really liked that?
Speaker 1: That's that's one her. There was no acting gown on.
Speaker 2: That mellow chillers with cu Cup nothing.
Speaker 3: She's very eccentric and just very open spiritually.
Speaker 1: She's open.
Speaker 2: Tell us about Luke.
Speaker 1: Lou is exactly how you see Lou on screen is how she is off screen. There was no there was no acting. I pushed her, she pushed me. But people are saying I needed therapy, not a wife. What you didn't see a lot. What you didn't see a lot is we were actually having And I understand it's not friends at first sight, but let's let's face the hit rate ain't that good if you're you know, if you look at the ten eleven seasons, how many people stay together. But overall, we were actually having a lot of fun. And I wasn't restricting her in any way.
Speaker 3: Apart from the boob scene.
Speaker 1: Apart from her wearing the shirt and the boom. I'm just about to go on a weight loss program as a look at myself.
Speaker 2: Pist in the conflicts right up.
Speaker 1: You know, Patty's on the camera here, and it was just so tense in the room. And then as she went scoot and Beise went and you have boobs too, Patty's looking at me and just he was just just about to start laughing. And then I said, yeah, she really pissed in my corn flakes. And then I think he started shuddering the camera. That was pretty funny.
Speaker 3: It was hilarious.
Speaker 1: So overall we were having a good time. Now people say, oh, we should have left, we should have we should have done that, but then he would have been there to torment Jack.
Speaker 3: But that was my issue with this season. But I felt like there were a.
Speaker 5: Lot of friend zones and friendships, like the lack of intimacy bothered me a little bit.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: I get it a.
Speaker 2: Lot more fucking. That's what. That's what. That's what I wanted to see.
Speaker 1: It's called porn hub. I will get you six monthscripts subscription and I'll send it to you.
Speaker 5: I wanted to see your brooms bounce off together, ship man pissing the conflicts again.
Speaker 2: Nah, but you like you have said that before. I guess like there was.
Speaker 1: Been a lot on this one. There wasn't I'll get it.
Speaker 5: I know you say about your self proclaimed tin men. But even when like she would come up and hug you, and I think one time when you were very vulnerable, like she went up and she kind of kissed you on the cheek and you kind of just sat there literally like a tin man robot, and you didn't know how to receive that effention.
Speaker 1: No, but a part of it also is they well you would know there's a question. And I actually talked to I talked to Kate about this, which was my.
Speaker 3: Producer, which was mine too.
Speaker 1: Kate shout out to Kate, Kate Seves. I talked to Kate and and a part of the process, you got to think they put a lot of time and effort into into the show itself. If you turn around and then the first and you don't see the person that you is, somebody who you'd normally date, you still willing to give it a go. You've got to answer yes to that. I don't care what anyone says. I think Tory said, if I don't get exactly what I want, I told him that I would walk in some part of that that application. That's bullshit because it's a very key question. So I sort of took that on board along with when I got debriefed at Channel nine about what to do or not not to do that if I turned around, it wasn't there that I would still give it, like give it some time rather than do a man ash and dash in the middle of the night. Yeah. Yeah, so that's what we did. We did.
Speaker 5: He does even participate in the Intimacy Challenge week melting casting. Didn't you didn't even did you do the kissing one?
Speaker 1: No, we didn't. We didn't. We had the staring and the melting hug.
Speaker 5: He didn't even do the kissing one, kissing, the genital cupping.
Speaker 1: No, we didn't do the general cut, general cut genital cupping. No, we didn't do that one because we didn't do the phone. Believe it or not, Yes, they.
Speaker 5: Cater it based on where you're right in your relationships. So every couple on my season, I don't know about yours, but we got different sex toys depending on how intimate we had.
Speaker 2: Been right just what you guys got the anal beds.
Speaker 3: We got them all. We've got the phone.
Speaker 2: And everything. They were like, you guys gotta spice your ship up.
Speaker 1: There wasn't There wasn't one thing in there for me. The whole box was for low.
Speaker 5: You didn't get the anal stimulator, no storm. This was like a double ended thing as well.
Speaker 2: It's remember these things.
Speaker 3: And was like thing or something. I don't know how it actually works.
Speaker 1: I'm going to start watching this show now.
Speaker 4: The craziest thing about that whole period was the phone challenge went.
Speaker 2: Tim and uh, Sarah and Sarah.
Speaker 4: That one was wild to me, you know what I mean, because for me, right if I ever had challenge like that or like if you know, there was ever just like a point where my girl just got a little bit you know, scared what's going on?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: He man, here you go. You know what I mean. I ain't got nothing to hide.
Speaker 4: So that was before we knew about the whole she's seeing her ex thing.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. We didn't know how to make that.
Speaker 4: We didn't know what to you even say about that, because if you have nothing to hide, why ain't you giving us the fucking phone?
Speaker 2: What's your take on that? Don't try and say it it's okay. I'd like to plead the fifth.
Speaker 1: What's Trump say when he's in that spot. Look it was Trumps. Yeah, yeah, I'm pleading the fifth. What's my thought on the phone thing? I think it would have answered a few It would have answered a few questions for sure. Tim was cool with it. Yeah, and I just they just moved on, so and then we had to find I'm just trying to think back because you, like Luke could have looked like we didn't. I don't know whether we had the phone thing or we just said do you want to do it? Like she could have looked at mine. I could look at mine. Yeah, you know, I understand when when Tory and Jack went through each other's phone, Jack still had him proposing to his X and then nerdy pictures which we all seen of his X on there. You'd think, if you you know, you think, if you watched the show, you're going to clean your phone up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I actually scrubbed mine with some with some bleach, different in bleach for a couple of days. You know, I got a specialist in the like wipe that.
Speaker 4: Thing out in the cloud the cloud wape clean exactly, amaze and clean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I thought, I just really.
Speaker 4: Thought that was a very very interesting you know, change, they really try to spice things up.
Speaker 1: I mean, Sarah had big balls to walk back in there the next the next time, because you walking in front of the fire and squad.
Speaker 2: You know, she's a stronger. That's tough to walk back strong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's you know, that's like Kim Kardashian and in uh in the roast the other day with the football plight tom Brady, Tom Brady, when she got up and then she just got booed down, Like that's that's tough to Then you've still got your script to get out exactly that being done, and like you thought that that was it, and then after that Tim then found out from eating and to then come back from that again.
Speaker 2: So it's just one of those things where it was like when does the fight stop?
Speaker 4: Like Tim, you know what I mean, Like it's only so much as a man or as a woman that's going through that much fire, you know what I mean, Like you still continue to have faith in the relationship or a person, you know what I mean. I always think like that's just so crazy about human beings, right is, no matter how much we get burnt, sometimes you're always going to have to go back like you always want to go back, Like you know, there's always like this little instinct that you have just what if it works out, What if I just try a little bit hard, if I can change this person. But the truth of the matter is, man like, a lot of times, you can't change somebody. It has to come from themselves, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I had a lot of respect for Tim and Sarah because I felt like they really gave the experiment a go, you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean.
Speaker 5: The only thing that spoiled their storyline for me was that Tim leaked that he already has a girlfriend early on, and I was like, I'm not going to follow their storyline now.
Speaker 1: I get it. I actually had dinner with Tim on the weekend, and it's funny. I wish, I wish, I wish his personality had come out a.
Speaker 2: Little bit more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we had dinner with me, Elie john I, Tim Eden, and Andrea oh nice. And because you can't get drunk. People think you can get drunk on the show. You can't get drunk.
Speaker 3: Really we got some man, we didn't.
Speaker 1: I was sneaking whiskey into my in the mind, I snuck in tequila. But they busted me before I got in the car because that whole bottle of Don Julio. And then they said, yeah, they ain't coming into the tent, So I got busted before even left Sky Sweets.
Speaker 3: I think our season must have sport that for you guys.
Speaker 1: Maybe, yeah, they but I got. I got the tap on the shoulder. I was even drinking water one night and they tapped me on the shoulder just because that tapped me on the shoulders so much during the show, and it's like, hey, yeah, you got to ease up. And I turned back to Stevie and said, it's fucking water and he goes, oh, sorry, control room mustards just watching me pounding back water.
Speaker 2: Geez.
Speaker 1: John actually had to leave one show. It was a little bit. He's a little bit drunk and me at the retreat.
Speaker 5: Most of us will like gone to the toilet vomiting and then coming back like.
Speaker 1: Let's go. I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: Our season was so wild, right yeah.
Speaker 2: And I said a lot of that to it.
Speaker 3: He was like, face definitely got cut off very early on.
Speaker 1: All the time, the chewy.
Speaker 2: Cht Man, that's something else.
Speaker 4: Hey, we touched a little bit on Harrison too before what are your thoughts on his whole Unmarriables little tangent that he had on on the Instagram.
Speaker 1: He's got to be the most misogynistic cockhead that Australia has fucking put out. Take is over my friend, like it's it's not it's not the time, it's not the place. His bullshit little rants one. If you, if you're going to do it, man, go into a studio and have like put a little bit of production into it, because it looks like ship.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 1: At least, Mari, at least if you're gonna, if you're gonna put a turn out there, polish the fucking team glitter on it exactly, the Unmarriables And just it's funny. Just when I'm sitting there take a ship in the morning. Occasionally I'll flip through and look at Harrison's page. I don't know whether it reminds me.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure, mate, I'm sure that is a video.
Speaker 1: And you know, I do notice since since he's been giving out advice, he has gone down in followers. So that's that's that's quite funny. It is quite funny.
Speaker 4: And I don't know what what just made him just wake up one day choose violence and just no one.
Speaker 2: I said nothing these people, especially.
Speaker 1: When you consider where we're at, Like if you look at where we're at in today with thirty, you know, I don't want to bring the mood down, but what's happening with violence and everything like that and the courts and and two this is not this is not this is not the time of the place. Dude, read the room. You know that's that's against I guess that's why he was such a funck with on on last season. Just read the room. But again, Alex Moley channel line into man Sewane. They can't make you be a fuck with that. All comes natural.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, that's a natural.
Speaker 1: Gift given from God. Some people get brains. I didn't get those either.
Speaker 5: But but was there anyone on your season that got a really good edit that wasn't the way that they are in real life?
Speaker 3: Because I know there was a lot of that on my season.
Speaker 1: Well. I actually think Jayden got off lightly because I was on the bus with lou heading to we were heading to ash and Madeline's wedding, and I said, you're not buying this shit, are you? And she go she got tim You just got to give up on it, like you you're sounding really like snarky now, and I felt that the group was put like a few people pushing back. So at that point, read the room, this is most But if you keep going on this, you'll you know, so look, the major already gonna believe it. I'm not gonna I'm not gonna sit out there with my balls hanging in the breeze. So I'll just your saying, I'll take them away and move on.
Speaker 4: Because the first of way sometimes just be sitting on the toilet and take the ship and I just find my way to Harris's.
Speaker 2: Speech and then this this We needed more of this, honestly.
Speaker 4: But like you know, I think that is the craziest thing about these Shawls, you know what I'm saying, because it's a story, you know what I mean. They really actually cast all these people to kind of remind society that what your norm is isn't what everyone's normal.
Speaker 1: Well, the casting is impeccable. I would want nobody off the show that was on my season. I wouldn't. I wouldn't. I wouldn't change the dynamic at all, not at all. You couldn't have twelve jadents or twelve jacks or twelve ridges or twelve metes or twelve chids. It would just be a boring our show watching any one of us all the time. It just would be day in and day out. So I think I think the dynamic of married at first sight, it's two dynamics. It's the dynamic of you and the couple, and then it's the dynamic of the group. You know yourself, you never know how you're going to act in front of a camera, not act, but how you're going to be. It's intimidating to walk into a room. It's intimidating. You've got a lot of big personalities there you're walking in and it's like some people like when you're doing your casting call in your living room. You're very confident in your own space. You walk into a wall of cameras, some big personalities, and then you've got to you've got to pipe up. You've got to you've got to do what you were saying three months ago. Months ago, you said, you said you're you're the man and you're the woman. From that door, slide open. The floor is yours. Some people some people don't. Some people pop, some people go.
Speaker 3: Tory had a really big backstory. She said she was quite like alpha. You didn't see that side of her at all.
Speaker 1: Whatever, Come on, really.
Speaker 3: But she comes across as a really strong.
Speaker 1: I'll admit when I was wrong. They are built for each other. I wish them nothing but good luck, goodbye, and good riddance. There's no question there. I just think it's funny. There was there was just that. There was that one comment where you know, Tory said, Timothy doesn't know who he's dealing with. I'm a boss bitch ideal with idea with sleazy middle aged men for a living, and that was putting in her mouth. Well, you don't know who you're dealing with. I used to deal with gangsters, so I know I how to negotiate a deal. Yeah, but it's that everyone can be cocky and confident in a boxy when you're sitting there. Yeah yeah, yeah, but face to face.
Speaker 2: Not so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: She did have a lot to stay about your smug face. I didn't like what she said in reference to cast and being on the top of the food chain.
Speaker 1: But that's that, that's that mean girl thing, and that's that that smug face. I just I thought that was that was one of the funniest things, the highlights of the show for me, because Smug was sitting right next to you, like I was. I was just resting Smug Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's Jackie Boys right next yeah. Cast yeah. The top of the food chain and that that that sort of thing. That's bullshit.
Speaker 3: I didn't quite feel there was no food.
Speaker 1: Chain when it comes to when it comes to anyone the way I felt about the table. Again, if we look at if we look at the moment with Tristan and the gift giving thing, and everyone looks at my face and says, you know, because I've read the comments, why didn't you you know, why didn't you just rip into him? Because I'm not a believe it or not, I'm not a grand standard. That was Tristan's moment, and it was his moment to lead. If he needed some backup, I'm there. Whatever he was going to run with, I might agree with it, Like if Tristan said I forgive you, which since then he's completely dropped that ball and said jack can go fuck himself. But at that moment that's what he wanted. So it wasn't my moment to kill.
Speaker 2: Genuinely, I was like, this guy has got a problem with you. It's in your best interest. Here.
Speaker 4: What Tristan has to say him, you apologize after you know what I'm saying. So now he's trying to pay a restitution with a lousy ass gift that's actually amplifying the well comment.
Speaker 2: You're giving him supplements.
Speaker 3: The supplement gift valchie and there was a key chain that said you're enough.
Speaker 4: I think that's some bullshit. Like, honestly, man, that was the most condescending gift. He was like, just don't give me ship.
Speaker 3: It didn't makes sense, Like where did that even come from? Like what was his thought pattern? I didn't get it.
Speaker 1: I heard from a little bird that that that's what his that's what he told his ex. That he gave it to Tristan to let her know that he was thinking of her during the show.
Speaker 5: What So that's obviously saying that he has obviously said to his ex, and that's like a meaningful thing between them. And then he put that quote on a key chain and gave it to Tristan.
Speaker 1: It was a little bit of a symbol.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that is spice.
Speaker 1: But again, she's moved on. I actually invited Courtney to the to the reunion. I was trying to get her to come.
Speaker 3: As by plus one can you imagine?
Speaker 1: But didn't pick up. And I just thought it'd be funny. I love a good gag and that would have been the ultimate. But it didn't happen, and Courtney's moved on. Jack and Victory a happy on the Gold Coast. Fucking knock yourselves out? Wow?
Speaker 5: Literally what was harrier though? Not knowing how to fly that helicopter or maths?
Speaker 1: Oh my, somebody said, would you go to a if somebody said would you do maths again? Or do a year in prison? Prison any day, any day of the week.
Speaker 3: How much it was like a big toll that was just you know what.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm done. I'm glad, I'm done. But if you if you wanted me to back it up, I couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you too, man, Honestly.
Speaker 1: You guys are awesome, great synergy, a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: Come on, I'll see you guys in the next one.
Speaker 1: Jet out other day.