Speaker 1: Oh mate, good morning Melbourne. This is No. Over one hundred.
Speaker 2: We're asking Melbourne on thirteen, twenty four ten.
Speaker 3: Done for the first time, and it seems that it's the first time Jason's ever stepped behind the panel today.
Speaker 1: Okay, look, it's been two weeks.
Speaker 2: How many mistakes checking he's made today?
Speaker 4: Before?
Speaker 3: In the middle of a sentence he started playing Rihanna and Calvinaris well.
Speaker 1: I was born.
Speaker 3: He also just totally walked out of the studio before we were supposed to do it at Oh here we go, our producer running.
Speaker 2: Here we go so fast to say Jayce, hurry up. You're supposed to be in an ad that he's broken. His ankles gone.
Speaker 1: He's gone down like a sack of spark.
Speaker 2: He's on crutch.
Speaker 1: You should see the size of his ankle. Brody, how's the ankle? Can you even lean forward?
Speaker 5: I am in so much pain it's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: And whose fock was it?
Speaker 1: Jason's because he didn't press go on. The is not my fault, my friend Clinty and Lourie give me a break.
Speaker 4: Listen anyway, I'm going to lean on your foot later. How so big have you seen? How big the foot he needs the green whistle.
Speaker 2: Do you know what?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 1: People?
Speaker 3: You hear people say I'll roll my ankle and it blew up, and I'm like, sure.
Speaker 1: I'm the same. I think they're faking it.
Speaker 2: Never in my mind see an ankle.
Speaker 1: You see what they've done.
Speaker 4: They got some ice in the freezer and they've now glad wrapped it to his leg.
Speaker 2: Say that, guess who did that? Was it you is to help him?
Speaker 1: Do you know what glad wrapping? Now he's on crutches. And where'd we get the crutches from? They were in my boot, Clint just happened.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know what tomorrow, no one touched a thing in their car. Tomorrow we are fighting those random we're going through.
Speaker 1: And I had crutches in my in there. I've had them there for two years. I think. Save for America, Saved for America.
Speaker 3: Anyway, we are celebrating. What have you done for the first time? It is milestone Monday, Melbourne thirteen twenty fourteen is another.
Speaker 2: Maybe he broke your legs. Maybe you broke your first bone on the weekend, Brodie, just did.
Speaker 1: I've never broken a bone, you know what?
Speaker 2: I said that?
Speaker 4: And then I broke No, no, no, I used to drink a little hat of milky kidd Chelsey.
Speaker 1: Said, you're rev guy and you don't break a boat.
Speaker 3: No, but you say, people who brag about not bring your bone then go on to break a boat, don't. I was brag about it and then I fell over the barbie party and broke my hand in a week later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you're medicated. Adele. Good morning, Welcome to Milestone Monday. Good morning, guys.
Speaker 2: I hope you all had.
Speaker 1: A relaxed holiday. We did. Thank you. What's what's something you've done for the very first time? I'll set the scene.
Speaker 5: I'm thirty seven years old and yesterday I had my very first Milky Way.
Speaker 3: Oh that's worth a round of a pause.
Speaker 2: How was the experience?
Speaker 1: They're strong?
Speaker 5: Well, math bar was my go to thing, but now milky bar real.
Speaker 1: I just feel Milky Ways are just a little bit underwhelming. It's so small. No, it's been years since I had one. I had one the other day and they hold up.
Speaker 3: Do you think I thought milky Ways was still I think went out in the nineties.
Speaker 1: From I just found in the pantry. It's probably one of the kids in.
Speaker 3: A mixed bag. Can you go to like she already express and get a milky way?
Speaker 1: I believe probably. You know it's underrated. The picnic.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: I love a picnic. Something wild about picnics. You know they put in the UK the picnic has sultanas in it. Oh no, it just changes the picnic in the UK. They are cooked, not a picnic. I want to go to mittil day morning to good morning.
Speaker 3: Morning.
Speaker 1: All right. Whatever you tried for the very first time, well was not me.
Speaker 3: It's my great grandma.
Speaker 1: She turned one hundreds the other day and she got a letter off from It's a I think it's a monarch. Now it's the king, the key thing.
Speaker 2: From the well done. What's NaN's name? Give her a shout out.
Speaker 3: She's brokey.
Speaker 2: She's Irish.
Speaker 3: Nana who Brodie Brophy Brophy, Happy hundredth birthday, Nana Brophy.
Speaker 1: If she splits the G, I just put the.
Speaker 2: G for the first time the other night.
Speaker 1: There you go, well done.
Speaker 3: Well then I celebrated so hard I knocked the guinness all over.
Speaker 4: I saw on holidays you pouring beers with Matt Damon at Old Mates the Ossie Pub in New York. It's the first time you've pulled a bit?
Speaker 2: No, couldn't you tell us?
Speaker 1: Now? How did Matt go behind the bar?
Speaker 2: And not bad? Not bad at all? But mine was better?
Speaker 3: But then we obviously, and then we both bought a beer and I was like, who wants my beer?
Speaker 2: And not one person one of mine? Everyone?
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 2: I'll just drink this myself then see your suckers.
Speaker 1: Linda, good morning, yes, good morning?
Speaker 3: How are you good?
Speaker 1: Lindau les day Monday? What do you go for us? I went to the moy Thai fight, Laurel night, those ones like Thailand.
Speaker 5: No, no wish.
Speaker 1: I wasn't in Thailand.
Speaker 5: No, my my daughter's boyfriend compete and I've never been before.
Speaker 2: So it was over in Doncast and how was.
Speaker 1: I loved it?
Speaker 3: G and T? I just watched all afternoon, all the fighting, all.
Speaker 2: The fighting with G and T the mother in law.
Speaker 1: You need to get over to POOQ.
Speaker 2: Did the son in law win?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Unfortunately he got injured in the second round, but he really.
Speaker 1: What he did? What injury?
Speaker 2: Did do in the het punched?
Speaker 3: No, but he still went through to all three rounds.
Speaker 1: So resilience is my time?
Speaker 3: Isn't like, oh that's what I've got.
Speaker 5: It, Lauren wake up feeling would follow them on the socials.
Speaker 4: Yeah,