Speaker 1: On Sky News Australia starts now.
Speaker 2: This is Outside, Good morning and welcome to Outsiders, the show that is to cringeworthy political pr stunts designed to make politicians look more human rather than focusing on their terrible opinion polls. What Anthony Albanesi is too erotic? Since Romance on Valentine's Day?
Speaker 3: Who reached out first?
Speaker 1: Who dresses the best?
Speaker 2: This is?
Speaker 1: But who's the much stubborn? Here's your biggest bunny fan?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yes, Romeo and Juliet, Anthony and Clear, Pat Track, Kathy.
Speaker 3: And Heathcliff eat your hearts out? You've got nothing on albow and Jody? Who said I love you first?
Speaker 1: Same time? Same time? It was definitely the same time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, who's one who had.
Speaker 3: The best music taste?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: No, make it song?
Speaker 7: Excuse me.
Speaker 8: There's a little bit much for a Sunday morning. But there's some good news that if the interrogators at Guantanago Bay are looking for a new way to get people to talk, well you just please, team they'll be begging for Bercy.
Speaker 9: Who gives Tita the most treats?
Speaker 3: Yeah that would be me.
Speaker 10: Who's most likely to get lost even using a GPS I think we both.
Speaker 1: Pretty good on navigating.
Speaker 9: You were too quick then I've never gone luft really on the half of Gadie and I Happy Valentine Today Australia.
Speaker 5: Happy Valentine's Stage one year since we got a game.
Speaker 3: Who wants to throw up?
Speaker 7: First?
Speaker 2: And in the meantime, while Albow and Jody head off upstairs, let's grab the lady outsid news. Ye anyway, even funnier. Even funnier was this morning on Andrew Clenell's excellent show, which we've just finished. Before us, both Peter Dutton and Claire O'Neill of the Labor Party on a minister. We're talking about Kevin Right, our favorite person here on this show. Dutton's of the opinion that Rudd should be punted or heading towards that I certainly backed at onion Rubbs should have been hunted long ago, will be punted mark these words and deserves to be punted. Claire O'Neil, however, thinks differently. Let's listen to the two points of view. This is a very balanced show, so let's have a listen.
Speaker 11: It's not a yes or no answer that can be given. We have to have an ambassador who is in our country's best interests. Kevin obviously is an accomplished person as Prime Minister of our country, and if he's the best person for the job, then he should stay in the job. If it turns out that he's had no access to the White House and no real influence in relation to this issue or whatever the next issue might be, then you would have to reassess his position. But at the moment we're being told that he's effective in his advocacy in the administration. I suppose time will tell.
Speaker 2: So you'd make a judgment call once you hit off, once you got some more information.
Speaker 11: But having said that, my instinct would be to leave him in the job. But if again, if there are insurmountable problems that he has or that the administration has with him, then that would make it very difficult.
Speaker 10: There is not a single person on the planet that I would have as Australian ambassador to Washington than Kevin Rudd. Kevin Rudd is a global expert in relations regarding China, which is of course one of the most important issues that we confront and will continue to confront. He's one of the most assiduous, hard working, diligent patriots of our country, and he's doing a fantastic job.
Speaker 2: Well, Hyperba hyperball, Clara, you've just earned yourself a spot on Hyperbare. That was hilarious, Clarina, Obviously you weren't talking about Kevin Rudd. You're talking about someone completely different. This is the same Kevin right, of course, who was so said such horrible rude things about Donald Trump over the years, and who, by the way, was a complete disaster of a prime minister in this country.
Speaker 5: Reader, he was knifed by his own, who is loath by his own. No one hates Kevin Rudd more than people within the Labor Party.
Speaker 3: Let's be honest.
Speaker 5: Here, and to suggest that his expertise with China makes him fit to be ambassador in the year of what.
Speaker 12: How does that?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 5: Send him to China, Send him to Beijing, then maybe he'll do some good there if he's not accusing them of rat effing him. Remember that we haven't forgotten that that wasn't very diplomatic. The facts are that he has been talking.
Speaker 3: Like a first year arts student.
Speaker 5: He has been spewing all sorts of absolute nonsense about Donald Trump and the whole Maga movement, and he's not going to be accepted because they know his form, they are not going to have anything like a decent working relationship with him. So for Peter Dutton to sort of qualify whether he would stay or go, I think is a little bit weak. I know he said, well, you know the relationship is beyond mending, then he has to go.
Speaker 3: It's pretty clear.
Speaker 8: It is exactly really you said that nobody loves Kevin rod Lake's former colleagues of the Liver Party, but nobody loves loves Kevin Rudd more than Kevin Rudd. So not forget that there. But you know, for Peter Dutton here, I think he needs to remember who here is, you know, running for the role of prime minister, and who is actually in the role of diplomatic Peter Dutton's being far too diplomatic, I think about that. Kevin Rudd I think has been a debacle as the US ambassador, and for a simple reason. You know, we know that he does not like trust, want to talk to it all looks down on Trump and the whole MAGA movement. You cannot have somebody as our ambassador to our closest and most important trading and strategic and economic ally without you know, when that person is somebody who treats the government there as a as hostile territory, it simply doesn't work.
Speaker 2: Can put in a requests quickly, Rady? Can I put in a request? Can Peter Dutton please get some new advises? Playing seriously, seriously, Peter Dutton should be out there saying we've got to get rid of Tomorrow, We've got to get rid of him. Peter Dutton will be talking to Professor and Plymber in a second about this, and he's got some very strong views on this. But we should be saying, Peter Dutton, Peter Dutton should be saying, we're going to pull out of Paris. We're going to follow America, We're going to abandon that zero because we are interested in having a successful economy, not one that is hampered and hammered by these ridiculous net zero targets which are destroying the country, destroying our economy. And Kevin Rudd was one of the ones who put us into Paris. He should be punted. And Dutton should be man enough to stand up and say I'm going to make Australia great again, and I'm going to do it by abandoning net zero, pulling out of Paris, punting Kevin right, and the list goes on, can we please get rid of these liberal advisors, these bedwetters who sit around going, oh, let's just be a little bit like kind of like the Teals and let's be a little bit light labor. Let's be a little bit Mike, Marc and Turnbull. And it didn't work.
Speaker 1: You've failed.
Speaker 2: Now get out and get some proper what's the word I'm looking for, James back. I was going to say kahonas I was going to practice my Spanish, but anyway, back line into the liberal body so you can win.
Speaker 1: My god, how hot is it? It is so exactly right, I mean it is. You know.
Speaker 8: The thing is, we don't have a lot of time here. There's not a long time at all. And these are positions which should have been staked out years ago, really, like you know, around climate, and you've got all of this. You know, there's so much anger out there in the community about so many things.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 8: We're talking to you a little bit later about how people in rural communities are absolutely furious about what's happening to their land and their communities because of net zero, the drive to put high voltage power lines through productive farmland, to turn productive farmland into wind farms and solar farms, and what it is doing to these people, these farmers and our agricultural security, which is our food security, which is our economic security, which is our national security.
Speaker 2: And a lot we saw being heckled Rita on a couple of days ago out there in Woollongong. We're beautiful woo and Gong, wonderful, beautiful part of the world, as gorgeous beaches of jering Gong all down there, Jambreu and here you've got these clowns sticking these ridiculous windmills out there. Quite rightly, the public said no, thank you to Albo. There's one of the characters. Have a listen. Maybe you don't know.
Speaker 9: The importance of the still industry for this electric My message is very clear, which has Webb got your back.
Speaker 7: We support blue collar jobs. Know that we support still works.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 9: I don't think people who are shoutings.
Speaker 2: No, the people were shouting and represent real Australians. Yes, the people standing there in the group were the ones that were flown in by the PR group. I imagine that I don't know Rita.
Speaker 5: Well, those offshore wind farms are enormously unpopular with anyone who's unlucky enough to have it thrust upon their community.
Speaker 3: And James, you said, people in.
Speaker 5: The regional areas are very alarmed about what's happening.
Speaker 3: All of us should be alarmed.
Speaker 5: Just because you live in the big cities and you don't drive out of a fifty kilometer radius too often, you should not be ignorant about what's happening.
Speaker 3: Well, here's why, regional areas.
Speaker 1: But here's why.
Speaker 8: Here's why, because you know these communities, Yes, they're all getting torn apart by this stuff. But this whole net zero push everybody who lives in the cities. It's in the cities where we're being told, Hey, don't turn your air conditioner on on a hot day, don't run the dishwasher a certain hour if you don't mind. The whole net zero agenda is about limiting what you can do, and that affects absolutely everybody, whether you're a greenie living in a terrace house in Paddington or if you are living outside Guldburn or outside wherever in Country New South Wales or Country Victoria or Country South Australia.
Speaker 2: But also reads that net zero is the biggest tax you can put on every single aspects of business. These people complaining about, oh, Donald Trump's going to put on tariffs on this, tariffs ain't nothing. Net zero is lastly, much more amounts of money being crippling our industries, crippling our manufacturing than ever tariffs will be a problem. It's net zero that with that is what is destroying our economy going forward. And we've got to get to grips of that in the Liberal Party, and we've got a man up and say this is the problem.
Speaker 5: Right Well absolutely, and Tim Blair wrote a brilliant piece through the week about how all these lefties from Labor, Greens, the Teals upset about Trump's proposed tariffs on Australian still an aluminium.
Speaker 3: You guys want a carbon tax.
Speaker 5: This is essentially a teeny tiny carbon tax. You think you'd they'd be applauding it because suddenly all these greenies and lefties are pro fossil fuel advocates.
Speaker 3: So it was very interesting you're.
Speaker 2: Not suggesting their hypocrites on I can't wait to talk.
Speaker 5: More about this with professor and Plym after the break can I just say one last thing on Kevin Rudd. You would think it would be working over time to repair relations, to try to redeem himselves in the eyes of the GOP.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: Inauguration day he was at an inauguration.
Speaker 5: Board the Starlight Barber All the heavy hitters were just about every key Republican.
Speaker 1: He was there for.
Speaker 3: Less than an hour. He was there, barely talked to anybody.
Speaker 5: Was there with Penny Wong, talked to Vivek Ramaswami, talked to a bunch of Australians who were there and.
Speaker 12: Gone.
Speaker 5: You would think, and an event like that where every sort of heavy hitter is in the under the same room, you would be working in the room from from start to finish, trying to just assure our greatest ally that I apologize for what I said. I don't know what I was thinking, but however you need to do to redeem yourself to be there, to be present, to show your supportive and you're on board.
Speaker 2: But no that this week is sea Pack in America. That's the Seapack conference. You remember. Outsiders was live at the Australian Seaback. We had a great time and Seapack in America is next week. That is where all the Republican heavy hitters are. They'll all be there. That is that is the holy from.
Speaker 3: The start to finish for an hour. Protect you were.
Speaker 2: There exactly so we will be. Outsiders will be crossing live too Seapack next week chatting to Warren Mundane will be there, Andrew Cooper and maybe others as well. You never know. Hey, Kevin, how about you come on Outsiders and chat to us live from Seapack. There you go, mate, Let's see how keen you really are to get in there with the new American administration. Albou. Meanwhile, you know a great phone call you had there with Trump, albat nice work. But a recovered from his disastrous phone call with Trump by having tea with the teals. Can you imagine at tea with the teals, James, they all came on.
Speaker 1: What the fun that must have been?
Speaker 2: In shame I wasn't there.
Speaker 8: Can you imagine the absolute laugh a minute?
Speaker 2: It was a smoaking seremony. Moniy Ryan could have led the smoking seremary where they will breathe.
Speaker 5: In chemical You're sorry for Anthony Albanize. It's not too often I would say this, but I actually feel sorry for the Prime minister. Can you imagine just being surrounded by those trainers for how long would that would have?
Speaker 12: That?
Speaker 8: How much fun were you hang out with your modique Ryan and Kylah till But you know, this is actually really interesting to me because what this tells me is that Albanezi is nervous. Nobody would subject themselves to the deals if they didn't think, oh my lord, I'm going to have to maybe make a deal with these people sometime in the next coming you know, weeks or a month or two to maintain my seats on the treasury benches.
Speaker 1: So there's a real this, I think.
Speaker 8: And it goes to something else that's going on here, which is that labor is now nervous apparently about.
Speaker 1: A whole number seats here.
Speaker 8: So yeah, so and this also confirms stuff that you hear if you talk to people of the Liberal Party about, you know, seats that they're confident about picking up. There's a number of seats and some of them include Gilbour and New South Wales been along in New South Wales seats in Victoria that we're all little robertson very important seats.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 8: So there's seats there that are that now needs I think twenty seats when it is all right, but there I know also the Liberals are confidence about a number of other seats that aren't even on this list. So this goes to show just how concerned I think Labor is right now about their state at the coming election. And one of the really interesting things that we've seen here is that if you look at some of that seat by seat stuff that came out a few weeks ago, the seats where Labor has the weakest holds are the ones where the liberal or the electorate has the most liberal positions.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Interesting, Yeah, the definitely we've got to see. You know, the attack on the Teals is absolutely critical, but it's not, as Rita keeps saying, it's not all about pandering to the Teals. It's attacking the Teals on the points of principle as to why they're wrong. I still have my letter. I carry around my letter where the Teals all signed the letter demanding more financing going to ANOIR if there weren't anyone else to provide aid to Gaza. Now have they retracted that letter, Have they said, oh, actually we would like to see Nadeld' Anois around the world is recognized as basically being a front for hamas have the Teals step forward and apologize to the people in their electorates for having gone down that route. So as we say, if Labor wants to play foot seas with the Teals, let every person and every Teal electric remember these people will just guarantee you another labor government. If that's what you want, vote Teal. If you don't want Labor, vote the Teals out and make sure everyone you know, your neighbors and your friends will always do the same thing. They are poisoned.
Speaker 5: I would go one step further. I do believe they're poison like the Greens. In fact, the Greens and the Tills is very little between them.
Speaker 3: The Greens are just a little bit.
Speaker 5: More radical, but they're both left of the Labor Party. And you would much rather have Labor govern in their own right than have to form any sort of a coalition with the Tills or the Greens, because that would be an even worse government than what we have seen in the last few years.
Speaker 2: And speaking of toxic lefties, Sydney City Council is basically that's the clover More. Why the people of Sydney City voted this person back into power as mayor. Absolutely I cannot believe. But anyway, she's kind of moving towards some kind of BDS light policy, which Jewish leaders are very angry about.
Speaker 8: James, Yeah, I mean, so this involves doing things like scrapping their contracts with Hewlett Packard, which has links to Israel. A number of companies I mean have links to Israel's and you know, it's ridiculous because so much software and computing technology is all developed in Israel. And this is again part of some weird BADS thing. I thought we had been done with the boycott devestment sanctions thing with local councils years ago. I mean the old Merrickville Council which is now the Inner West Council city they did this ten fifteen years ago, you know, and they got to chatted down for it.
Speaker 1: Why in the middle of.
Speaker 8: The situation that we're in right now with anti Semitism in this country, you'd even think about this sort of thing, I think is just appalling.
Speaker 5: Well, it's a Greens led motion. Are we surprised this is what they do? And we've got to really call out any local council any local government entity that wants to grandstand on national international issues, stay in your bloody lane. If you want to be in that world, then go stand for federal parliament. But if you're not good enough, if you're in local government level, then focus on.
Speaker 8: How about they do something in said boycotting Israel. How about they do stuff to bring back nightlife and life into city. It's still a debacle. Oxtra Street to debacle. All those places are a debacle and you know they've done nothing to fix that. Why don't instead of saying, hey we're going to boycott Israel, why don't we say hey, we're going to make it easier for you to open a venue or do something and have some fun or build something.
Speaker 2: But no, exactly, no, you're absolutely right. The Sydney. It's shocking in Sydney what they've done the Sydney. The ABC costs Australians more than a Netflix subscription and forty percent of Australians don't bother watching the ABC. I would have thought it was higher than that personally, but this is again, where are the liberals. Why aren't the liberals saying we are going to put the ABC onto a subscription model in the cities and we're going to only fund the regions. It's a simple policy, it's understandable, it would make money for the government, it would save the taxpayers a fortune, and it is the right thing to do. Yes, by all means support the BUSH where there's no other services that's called the public service. But where you have adequate competition, more than adequate competition, the taxpayer should not be funding the ABC at all.
Speaker 1: Well, but I'll tell you so.
Speaker 8: You know, it's so ridiculous too though, because even in the regions, you know, the readers get sky.
Speaker 1: You know, there's a lot of sky where they don't.
Speaker 8: But but but you know, and you talk to people in the regions, they're all watching US, They're watching Scott They're not watching ABC. You look the latest viewership numbers of the ABC. You know, they're falling off a cliff. That management there has no idea what they're doing. They're on this huge government teap where they don't have any you know, incentive for competition.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 8: The funny thing is, for some reason, I actually have a Netflix subscription of us some signed up to watch some one point.
Speaker 1: I don't watch Netflix. I don't watch the ABC.
Speaker 8: But at least I can at some point get around to canceling by Netflix if don't want to pay for it.
Speaker 5: Exactly, it is absolutely abhorrent that we are all forced to pay for this activist so called news service that does not serve the needs of the Australian community, that does makes a joke of its charter every single day. And I don't think enough is said about this. The ABC has a charter. It's not like Sky Channel ten, Channel nine. They can be as left as right or in between as they want to be. The ABC, being government funded, is obliged by law to be balanced and.
Speaker 3: To live up to its charter.
Speaker 5: It refuses to, and both sides of government, both sides of politics just kind of look the other way. Now obviously it's Labour's interest to look the other way, but the Coalision has been absolutely gutless on tackling this. Is in fact that increased funding for the ABC. The most they did for a short period was freeze funding and the ABC had a three year tantrum about it and then they increased it again.
Speaker 3: How do you justify that? How do you not have some accountability?
Speaker 2: Well, you can't justify it. And if you look at the logic of it. So the new figures are revealed that the ABC lost one million viewers or listeners in a single year with television and radio rates ratings plunging, so that means the tax burden is increased because fewer people are watching it, So those people who aren't watching it are still paying for it, which means we're all paying for something that fewer and fewer people are watching. So the pure mass and logic says the Coalition must, if they want to represent the people of Australia, say I'm sorry, we are putting this on a subscription model to find out who really wants it. It's a simple policy, you give up. Argentina has withdrawn from the World Health Organization and Italy's threatened to. This is all following Donald Trump doing the same thing. So around the world they understand Pauline Hanson has the policy here in Australia we should be withdrawing from the World Health Organization. You bet, we should be, absolutely, But of course you won't hear that from either of our major political parties. We're going to take a short break when we come back. Professory and planning, you've got Reta's reality check. Lot's happening here on our Siders. Don't go away back.
Speaker 5: You're watching Outsiders with your hosts Rowan Dean, James Mora, and I'm Reachapaney. And soon we'll be talking all things net Zany with the great Professor in Plymer. But first to the thoroughly hopeless Albanezi government and the short sighted opposition who are backing anti free speech measures with all sorts of ugly consequences to supposedly tackle the anti Semitism scourge instead of just ensuring that existing laws are implemented now. This week, Australia was again making headlines around the world for all the wrong reasons, thanks to another anti Semitic incident involving two New South Wales nurses, this time making the most vile claims and threats. Articles detailing the shocking story were published far and wide, from The Jerusalem Post, the New York Times, the BBC and The Times of India, and sadly, Australia's reputation has taken a battering again.
Speaker 3: It's taken a battering.
Speaker 5: Since October ninth, twenty twenty three, when footage of anti Israeli protest is chanting gas the Jews, or as some claim, where are the Jews went around the globe. Since then, a number of incidents have reinforced the perception that we have a growing antisemitism problem in our mids. Sadly, Jews around the world now perceive Australia very differently to just eighteen months ago. Certainly in Israel, they are all too aware of the dozens of incidents that have come to light, including acts of arson, docsing of Jewish creatives, and attacks against Jewish students. I was in Israel in mid December and was shocked by how local attitudes to Australia had changed since my last visit. Many believe that Australians are now hostile to Jews and to Israel, and they were relieved to learn that most of us haven't fallen for leftist pro palestin in propaganda. The Albanese government failure to confront a small but loud minority of anti Semites has done a great deal of damage to Australia's reputation, and now they're trying to address this issue in the most short sighted, hand fisted way imaginable by introducing new laws that essentially limit free speech. Only last week, Labour, together with the Coalition, pass more so called hate speech laws, ostensibly to tackle anti Semitism, but anyone with a modicum of foresight can see how such laws will be used and misused to attack religious freedom with a chilling effect on free speech. The Australian Association of Christian Schools was among those groups raising concerns about the legislation, knowing full well how such laws are used to silence and intimidate everyday Australians. Yet it seems both Labor and the Coalition are blind to the law of unintended consequences. They pass that ill advised legislation last week, and now they're teeming up again to propose more bad legislation that will be misused.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Approximately five minutes after becoming law, a proposal to tougher workplace laws to encourage universities to sack anti Semitic staff is hair brained.
Speaker 3: To say the least.
Speaker 5: We already have laws in place, including against intimidation and incitement to violence, to tackle the anti Semitism scourge. We need authorities to actually start implementing these existing laws rather than creating new ones. So effeckless politicians can pretend that they have tackled this issue.
Speaker 3: Free speech is.
Speaker 5: A fundamental human right. We cannot afford to trample on it further and pretend it's an easy fix to an insidious problem that deserves a far more serious response. The Coalition in particular cannot afford to push legislation that is not in line with liberal values.
Speaker 2: One would have.
Speaker 5: Hoped that Peter Dutton would have learned from the Turnbull government's desire ustrous appointment of leftist activist Julianeman Grant as e Safety Commissioner, an office that was remember created to protect vulnerable children online but quickly morphed into an activist outfit that has used taxpayer funds to silence Australians sharing mainstream views online, including statements of fact like.
Speaker 3: Men cannot breastfeed.
Speaker 5: Curbing the free speech of all Australians will do nothing to meaningfully address the deep seated anti Semitism that exists in small but loud segments of our society, and talking about the Coalition compromising its core values, they cannot afford to have their chances that the upcoming federal election weakened by the tiny band of smaller liberals who continue to frustrate efforts to deliver clear messages to the electorate. Let's consider what happened in the Senate this week when the majority of Coalition senators swung behind Pauline Hans's push for an inquiry into trans treatments for children in this country. This was essentially just seeking a referral to a committee for a hearing, that's it. But a small number of bedwetters that have consistently voted with Labor and the Greens in the Senate on critical cultural issues, well they were at it again. And these people repeat offenders, I hate to say. Pauline Hanson's motion to establish a real inquiry into the human cost of experimental child gender treatments in Australia in order to give victims and their families of voice, was voted down by Labor, the Greens, the likes.
Speaker 3: O Lydia Thorpe and a number of.
Speaker 5: Liberal senators, Yes, Liberal senators standing against an inquiry into radical experimental gender treatments on children.
Speaker 3: Looking just an inquiry, that's all this was.
Speaker 5: And these are treatments that have been stopped in other countries, including the UK under a Labor government.
Speaker 3: So let's name.
Speaker 5: These five senators who fail to back the motion. We've got Andrew Bragg from New South Wales. We've got Richard Colbeck from Tasmania, Maria Kovicic from New South Wales. They all join Labor and the Greens to vote against emotion, while two others and Rusten from South Australia Jane Hume from Victoria, missed the vote. If the Coalition cannot be sound and consistent on this issue, on this issue when eighty percent of the population is on side, then it's not only lacking conviction, but blind to obvious political opportunities. And before I go, let's have a quick look at how under President Ronald Trump, the US Army is abandoning its suicideally woke recruitment ads and going with ads like this.
Speaker 3: Have a look at this later, stad.
Speaker 1: Stronger people are hard to kill.
Speaker 5: Stronger people are harder to kill games. Stronger people are harder to kill.
Speaker 3: Don't you love that?
Speaker 5: What a departure from the lunacy we had just a couple of years ago. This is how they tried to recruit under Biden and guess what, it didn't go too well.
Speaker 13: Although he had a fairly typical childhood took ballet, played violin.
Speaker 1: I also marched for equality.
Speaker 2: I like to think I've been defending freedom from an early age.
Speaker 3: Can you are to take the subtle difference there? Just a subtle difference.
Speaker 5: And you know what, even before the new Ads, as soon as Donald Trump secured his second term, recruitment numbers went through the roof. You see, Trump was clear about his vision for the country, his vision for the armed forces, and his triumph saw a big surgeon Americans joining the army. Indeed, in December twenty twenty four, the US Army had its best recruiting number in twelve years. In January that had their best recruiting numbers in fifteen years. See Leadership matters, strength matters, and respecting the wishes of the majority, also known as democracy matters. Something for our politicians to ponder.
Speaker 2: Excellent reta. Well, we're now joined by geologists Professor Ian Plymer live here in the studio. Ian, great to have you here, as always tell me about that tie of yours. It's caught my eye and the viewers will want to know the full story. There I've set you an opening here.
Speaker 1: To mar A Lago Club tie.
Speaker 13: I've been to mar Lago a couple of times, and I wear this tie on important occasions today, as she accept of course.
Speaker 2: And you were most recently there for the inn.
Speaker 13: I was in Washington for the inauguration. It started with a rally, a pretty cold night, and it was interesting to see the profile of the people. These were disenfranchised people. These were people who were suffering from the high electricity costs, from unemployment, from basically a deluded leader. And these people really are getting supported by a leader called Trump. And he's a phenomenon. We will not see the likes of another Trump again in our lives, an absolute phenomenon. And he does something which our politicians could learn from. He makes a promise and he actually sticks to it. Now that's really unusual. And we're all here waiting for our two hundred and seventy five dollars. That was a promatus. No one's got that money. So Trump is just bulldozing through policy which people knew he was going to do. Now at his rallies, these were incredible, warmed up by people like Elon Musk, Meghan Kelly who view you as would know as a regular on Paul Murray Live. It was absolute phenomenal and here is a man that can have the crowd eating out of his hand, and he does something very unusual. He speaks the truth and people actually like that.
Speaker 2: Now he's promised, he's already pulled out of the Paris Agreement, he's abandoned at zero. What can the coalition learn from Donald Trump?
Speaker 13: In Well, I can learn an enormous amount. The US, China, India, they're not in Paris. We once had the cheapest, most reliable energy systems in the world. We had coal giving us very cheap power in Victoria, a little bit more expensive in New South Wales and Queensland and Western Australia and South Australia.
Speaker 7: But we had cheap power.
Speaker 13: We have lost that because people have followed an ideological path. And this ideological path allegedly is underpinned by science. Now, if you follow the science, there is no science that demonstrates that human emissions.
Speaker 7: Drive global warming. Why are we doing it?
Speaker 1: So we're seeing countries.
Speaker 13: Like Germany and the UK go out backwards because they're following this renewables path. Trump has used something that's very very rare. It's called common sense, and going down the path was saying we have cheap coal. We have plenty of oil, not much uranium in the US, but they imported from Canada and the US as only following the cheapest path for energy that leads to a big manufacturing industry. We have no manufacturing industry now in this country because we've destroyed our energy system. So mister Dutton has to think very carefully about Paris. He actually has to think very carefully about the farms we are destroying with solar panels and wind turbines and power lines going across them. And James has had his hand up four times.
Speaker 1: Yes, the boy at the back, I'm.
Speaker 8: Going to ask you about this because I want your author I want your opinion on you know, what should Peter Dutton then be said, because he has said in the past he's going to stick around in Paris because you know, while we're in it, it is too hard to change or whatever. Yet, what I'm really interested in, you know, I don't know geology, but I do know something about economics and business. BP has said we are retreating from net zero. Macquarie Bank and all of these banks around the world are all say we are pulling back.
Speaker 1: From net zero.
Speaker 8: We are going to invest in fossil projects again, because that's where the money is. And if we don't have energy, we're not going to have economies. Why do you think the Coalition seems to be trying to garner votes in these sort of inner city seats where they still care about Paris, when it's out of the regions that people are saying, no, we've got to get out of this because this is destroying our communities, it's destroying our economy, it's strong our future.
Speaker 13: Well ready to touch on it in her editorial, the Parliamentary Liberal Party has wits. They're in the Senate and they're in the Laoah House and it's very hard for the leader sometimes to lead on matters of principle which are going to be for the benefit of the country, when you've got wet who are in the wrong party.
Speaker 1: Mister Dutton should lead.
Speaker 13: He should say, as a matter of principle, we want people to have cheap electricity in this country. We don't want these jaw dropping electricity bills that people are getting because of renewables.
Speaker 7: We want to have energy.
Speaker 13: Supporting industry and creating jobs. And he has to lead, and if he doesn't want to lead, he can then say, well, we have the biggest economy in the world just dropping that zero. We have growing economies like China and India that are not having that zero. China's building coal power stations like they're going out of fashion. We need to rebuild coal fired power stations. We need to have nuclear. We need to have a huge amount of baseload power with a peak load coming from gas and from hydro. Now we once had that system. Electricity was cheap. It isn't and we're all paying. And some people are paying with their jobs, some farmers and are losing their productive capability because they're getting these massive new power lines put over their properties.
Speaker 1: To bring renewable energy.
Speaker 13: From somewhere out in the Donga into the cities, and they can't operate equipment underneath those power lines, so they've lost acreage and they've lost areas which produce food.
Speaker 7: This is an absent travesty.
Speaker 13: A lot of the votes are in the areas around the edge of cities and in semi rural areas. Mister Darton should think callously and think, I want to chase the traditional labor vote. And these people are being destroyed by labor policies. Why should we have the Libs as a labor light, which currently they are.
Speaker 5: Well, we've seen that political realignment in the US, we've sent it in the UK, we've sent it in Australia. The Liberal Party seems to be the last bunch of people to know that there has been a switch.
Speaker 3: Those inner city affluent areas are going.
Speaker 5: Left and the working middle class are increasingly going right. What about the argument they may put forward, while we don't need to leave Paris, we can still have these net zero target it's.
Speaker 3: Because we'll get there via nuclear. What's your response to.
Speaker 13: That, Well, that argument is invalid because nuclear is going to take a long time. The second thing is you can leave Paris very very easily. It's no difficulty at all. And the third thing is we have to think of the punter, and the punter gets an absolute shock when they look at the electricity bill. The QUICKI you can bring that down, the better the more coal we can put into the system, the better we have coal fired power stations. They are discriminated against because they're black, and we shouldn't have that sort of discrimination, as we're told, And so we are actually destroying systems which can provide us with cheap twenty four to seven power and making it very expensive.
Speaker 1: It can be done.
Speaker 7: Oh a boy at the back of the cheeky one.
Speaker 2: Sir, sir, we saw Albow being heckled by about windmills. Now Donald Trump has said that's it. No more windmills. They kill whales. They're inefficient. If you believe in the carbon nonsense, they create as much as they suppose. We save. Albo is being heck. You're right that labor is so vulnerable because there's so many traditional labor, blue collar supporterers who don't buy this stuff. So again, why is it that windmills, for example, and Bowen's entire kind of solar panels explain why this can never work?
Speaker 13: Well, Bowen is supporting China with solar panels and windmills, and they're being supported at our expense. It won't work because the sun doesn't shine all the time. It's pretty obvious that we have wind routs, so we can't provide electricity twenty four to seven. The second thing is that the extra grunt that you get from wind and sol is not that that you get from coal and nuclear and gas. So if you want power for an industrial economy, seabreezes and sunbeams don't do it.
Speaker 7: They don't have enough energy.
Speaker 13: Now, mister Bowen is a very interesting character.
Speaker 7: Because he's the best thing the liberals of God, and.
Speaker 1: He should stay there.
Speaker 13: And following this ridiculous ideology with people in marginal seats looking at the electricity bill saying I'm going to vote on my electricity bill, and that can be capitalized on by the opposition.
Speaker 7: It's a vote winner.
Speaker 8: Turt it on that electricity on that you know, that that grunt you talked about about the electricity. It seems to be also just bizarre that at the same time they're doing all of this net zero stuff, whi's going to reduce our electricity, building produced power up. They're forcing us all or trying to force people into evs, many of which again come from China, and I was just reading earlier.
Speaker 1: There's a whole.
Speaker 8: New range of Chinese evs that come flooding the market here because of the way they wrote the laws, so you can have hybrids get the tax benefit, but only the evs. This seems like we are trying to make everything more electric while we're making our electricity less reliable.
Speaker 1: It seems suicidal to me.
Speaker 13: Well, I didn't know outside the studio. You're black two door V eight Mustang, so obviously you have an evs are really not for a country like Australia unless you do a couple of kilometers in the city and that's it. So evs are very expensive. They depreciate very quickly. We don't have a reliable power supply for them. If you dent underneath them, you basically have to throw the whole vehicle out. If you dent your Mustang, well it'll probably fall apart. But they're just not economical, and most countries are trying to avoid having evs yet bringing in legislation to make it more expensive to have an internal combustion engine.
Speaker 1: Yet they are more away from it now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh dear, this is what you mentioned, the two hundred and seventy five dollars gift that we never got the reduction in our inch bils. Never mind that my bills, and I would imagine the bills of many of the people watching have shot up by well, in my case, well over one thousand dollars. So forget about the two hundred and seventy five whenever're going to have a reckoning about the actual increases we've seen, and what sort of an opportunity does that present for the coalition in a cost of living election that they keep telling us this is all about cost of living.
Speaker 13: Well, it's a wonderful argument they can use. Where's my two hundred and seventy five dollars? You were promised this two hundred and seventy five. What has happened to your electricity bills gone up? These people are destroying your jobs, they're destroying your income, they're destroying your family, They're destroying this country. They should be taking the line of attacking very savagely that renewables don't work. Every time we put in more renewables.
Speaker 7: The cost of electricity goes up.
Speaker 13: It doesn't become more reliable because if you have no sun, it doesn't matter how much you've got there, you're not going to get more power. If you've got no wind, it doesn't matter how much you've got there, you won't get more power.
Speaker 5: We should stop calling it renewable and start calling it intermission.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 13: The great thing about renewables is that the subsidition just keep coming, so they are renewable.
Speaker 2: Okay, tell us about investment. Because you work for many many years in the mining industry around the world. You know how mining investments and a big business manufacturing investment what they're looking for. Can you please explain the absolute carnage that net zero is doing to international investors. Now that you can look at Trump, they can go to America, they can go to China or India, all around the world without being burdened by these prices.
Speaker 13: What investment is very fickle, It moves very quickly. We had a couple of years ago the Japanese ambassador commented that this is becoming a very expensive country and uncertain countries who invest in and the Japanese have been very big investors in this country, and he was right. Japanese money has gone elsewhere. We do not invest in our own country. Despite the fact we've got trillions in super we do not.
Speaker 2: Invest in it.
Speaker 13: We have major projects that need money that create jobs, create taxation.
Speaker 7: We don't invest in our own country.
Speaker 13: We have American money, Japanese money, Korean money, money from the UK.
Speaker 7: And that is going elsewhere.
Speaker 13: And in my field, if I have a geological idea and then do all the drilling and put everything into practice and go through all the economic evaluations from that idea until we start to earn money. It's twenty five years, so you cannot change the investment rules overnight, which is what labor is doing, because it'll be our children and grandchildren who suffer from that, and they don't care. They're only interested in the three year term. And this is why you can not vote for someone that is not a leader and doesn't have vision. And this is where our a liberal party really have to lead and have a vision for the nation, not for getting re elected.
Speaker 2: Step up lives in climate Professor Plymber. Always great to chat to you here in the classroom, here in Professor Bline in classroom on Oursider's fantastic, thank you so much, we'll see you soon, and coming up after the break a bit more and net Zany madness, wacademia left you lunacy or here on Outsiders back in a text, Yes, welcome back to net Zany, the crazy world of net zero, where we now learn in America they're facing what they're calling snow oblivion. So you've got massive amounts of snow, six feet of snow across thirty US states, massive winter storms. But of course let's all focus on global warming.
Speaker 8: James, you know, it's so funny to me when you see these stories about you know, snow oblivion or Snowmageddon or whatever they call it, you know whatever, they have these big blizzards, because for years and years and years we've been told, oh, children who were born ten years ago, we'll never see snow again because of global warming. And you know, it's it's the whole sort of double game that they play. It's like, oh, well, there's not gonna be a snow because of global warming. Oh we've had a blizzard. Oh well, you know that blizzard that's also climb.
Speaker 5: That's what we had to go from global warming to climate change to explain.
Speaker 8: All the absolutely never forg about six months when they tried to make a climate chaos. It sounded like some sort of superhero climate chaos.
Speaker 5: We had even a more hyperbolic one, didn't we fromm Yes.
Speaker 4: Global boiling, boiling, boiling, global boiling occurring with and it's also not forget I wish we actually had the grab up.
Speaker 8: But do you recall a certe in Australia the year saying, you know, our dams will never.
Speaker 2: Fit and it is marketing and Queensland at the moment and the Queenslanders were told, along with the rest of Australia back in the early two thousands. We were told that's it, folks, it's permanent drought now because of engine and we spend people White people buy this garbage. Is utterly, utterly.
Speaker 8: Belo Why do they think people have the memories of goldfish that they don't remember what they saw us they told us thirty seconds.
Speaker 5: Before, because so many do, and the media works over time to make sure that's the case. If the media were honest practitioners here, they would be holding these predictions, hauling these people, making these predictions accountable.
Speaker 2: But they they just bury them. What they call it memory holding.
Speaker 12: Whatever.
Speaker 2: But what is interesting about this We talked with Professor Plimer there about how Macquarie Bank here in Australia. Apparently they were quite quiet and timid about it. They should have been yelling it from the rafters, yelling it from the rooftops. We're getting out of net zero. Invest in our bank because we're smart enough to realize we're out of that zero. That's what Macquarie should have done. But of course the bedwet is on the Macquary board route.
Speaker 8: But it is fascinating. You know, right now this is part of the Trump effect. The Trump offender is not only with this, but also you see this with company after company the United States. Google I think was one of the most recent was all say, all of that DEI stuff, all of the you know, all of the preferential treatment based on race and sex and gender and identity and all that, that's all gone. Now everybody has realized suddenly, you know, this is kind of like the Berlin Wall falling. Everybody has realized, we don't have to believe this stuff anymore. We don't have to mount the words of the regime.
Speaker 1: It's over, it's done. And I think that's part of Australia.
Speaker 3: Yet, well not in Australia we are again the outlier.
Speaker 5: But the looking at what the money USAID was distributing, where that's going, It really is just established. So much of this left wing agenda, this so called progressive war insanity that we've all been dealing with. It's not organic, it's not grassroots. It's very much fed by a small group of activists who have relied on taxpayer funds, using our own money to shove this.
Speaker 2: Crack down question the USA, I D so the new climate change guy, sorry Lee Zellen, who's the new climate energy guy, and Trump's regime has said that he's just canceled wait for this Reta and James a fifty million dollar Biden era environmental justice Climate Justice Alliance thing which was all about climate justice travels through a free Palestine.
Speaker 8: So this is well, that's more than the revelations about us. It have been shocking because has been this huge slush fund for the left. There's this amazing thing here that's happened now. If you go and you look at real estate listings around Washington, d C. They have been flooded with new listings of billion dollar plus hobbs that are on the market because suddenly all of this money, all of this griff has been cut.
Speaker 2: And all the people on the boards of all these NGOs who've been sitting there taking tax dollars pays. I bet it's the same in Australia. And I can't wait for just Enterprice to get into par into government and be in a position which Dunton has promised, where they will start doing the same thing here and investigating government inefficiency. The Canbra swamp. We have the highest paid public servants in the world.
Speaker 5: It's to have the appetite to actually tackle it. We talked about the ABC before they know what the ABC does. They know it's costs over a billion dollars a year. They've made absolutely no.
Speaker 2: Well, I have dropped some character from the end, so looking for you finally because he had had some dubious artworks. I'm glad about that tiny little win. But anyway, we take the small wins where we can. Back after the break in a tick. Hello, you're watching Outsiders with Triage Nurse Panahee, Locum Register Morrow and myself fake doctor Dean. The story of the two nurses at Bankstown Hospital is no laughing matter, well not for any of us who might one day be their patience. That is. I know you've seen the video many times, and in the immediate aftermath, there was a distinct lack of an outpouring of heartfelt apologies or outraged condemnation of the pair from all those so called Muslim community leaders, mayors and members of parliament. Perhaps they'd been shamed into silence, but other members of the Islamic faith angrily took to social media to somehow suggest that the video was a put up job, or the actions have been provoked or whatever. The police played some ridiculous game of wanting to see the full video before pressing any charges. Will the E Safety Commissioner suddenly pop up and start demanding the video be taken down as she did over the last outrage by an Australian migrant in the Western Suburbs threatening violence against another Australia allion. That attack on Bishop Mari Mari. We shall see. But on Friday, the Israeli man involved released the full unedited video. So here it is.
Speaker 1: You know what, man good, Harry wo Man pretty good?
Speaker 14: Are you a nurse?
Speaker 1: A doctor?
Speaker 15: I'm a doctor moment?
Speaker 1: A doctor for what?
Speaker 2: In hospital?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: What? What? What? What about you? Where you're from?
Speaker 14: I'm from Israel, from the whole land.
Speaker 15: You know what, I'm gonna be really honest with you, all right, I'm gonna be really honest with you. You actually got a really really beautiful eyes. But I'm so upset that Israeli like eventually you're gonna get killed and you're gonna go to Jehanna Mia. I think it's pretty honest. I should stay in this, in this world for longer.
Speaker 1: Why do you think? Why do you think I'm gonna get killed.
Speaker 14: Because Sarla one day God will maybe because I served in the IDEF That's why that definitely correct, that's the reason, because I served in the idea of what's the what's the problem with that?
Speaker 2: What's the issue with that?
Speaker 3: I killed innocent paper.
Speaker 1: That was protecting my country.
Speaker 3: So you kill innocent people to protect your country? What what kind of soul do you have? You have no soul?
Speaker 14: In the war, people die as you know, they started the war. Hundred who started?
Speaker 3: Okay, your time will who started?
Speaker 1: Who started this war?
Speaker 3: You guys?
Speaker 2: Who elected Hamas? Who elected Hamas?
Speaker 3: It's Palestine country.
Speaker 1: Not.
Speaker 5: What her name.
Speaker 14: We're talking politely here, We're talking politely here.
Speaker 2: One day, one day.
Speaker 5: One day, one day, time will come and you will die the most.
Speaker 14: You sprayed hate, we sprayed positivity, We spread protection, We spread.
Speaker 3: This intimate pimate.
Speaker 8: And you spread when the time comes, how are you doctors?
Speaker 3: I want you to remember?
Speaker 14: Have okay, okay, I have a question though, all right, all right, for sure, I.
Speaker 1: Have a question.
Speaker 16: Though.
Speaker 1: I have a question.
Speaker 14: Let's say let's say an Israeli.
Speaker 2: God forbid them.
Speaker 3: I won't treat them, I'll kill them.
Speaker 1: You'll kill them.
Speaker 14: So if an Israeli is in the in Australia and that's forbid, something happened to him and he comes to your hospital, would you kill him?
Speaker 15: Okay, you have no idea how many Israeli A dog came to this hospital and.
Speaker 2: Nahanna, As far as I'm concerned, the unedited version, that version is even more damning than the original edited version. In the edited version, you could perhaps imagine that some kind of heated exchange or provocation had occurred, that it may be fired off the anti Semitic trade, but that clearly didn't happen. What is so chilling in the unedited version is how casual and ordinary two nurses in their comments, their threats, and their boasts. It was the German philosopher Hannah arent who coined the phrase the banality of evil during the trial of Adolf Eichmann, and it seems even more fitting here. These two nurses could, for all the world, be in any online chat room talking about a football game, or a new set of rules at work or whatever. The true horror of what they are not only suggesting that casually bragging about is the stuff of absolute nightmares, yet so commonplace and acceptable to them is the idea of murdering Jews, that they have no hesitation in chatting to a complete stranger about it. And the only conclusion I could make is that they have either heard, said or thought such ideas so many times before that they are totally immune to the absolute barbarity of what they are suggesting. Commonplace. How commonplace are these views and how commonplace is this hatred of Jewish people by Muslim Australians. That is the most fundamental question that this video raises. Dr Jimal Reefi, a prominent and widely respected Muslim Australian, was adamant that these views are not commonplace.
Speaker 17: These two people do not represent the view that is held in the Muslims community. The majority of the Muslim's community. They have condemned what they have done and they don't agree with it, and we don't hold these view whatsoever. We would like to be part of the society we enjoy, or we're living in Australia or we're offspring living in here and we'll want to be part of nation building.
Speaker 2: Welcome those comments and I hope they are widespread, But unfortunately there's plenty of evidence that Dr Reefe is perhaps unaware of how widespread the hatred of Jews is in various Australian Muslim communities. Obviously, not every public health worker who supports a Palestinian state or demonstrates against the war in Gaza wants to go around murdering Jews or wishes any harm to any of their patients. But if I were Jewish, I would probably not be too keen to go into a hospital staffed by medics and nurses who are so passionate about their support for Palestine that they are eager to take to the streets like this character in the group.
Speaker 16: Of colleagues of mine for Nurses and Midlife for Palestine in October twenty twenty three. Maintain your rage, continue to stand on it super In short, a sinus terrorists and their reprehensible actions are held.
Speaker 1: To it, it counts.
Speaker 2: Nor if I were Jewish would I be particularly thrilled to be triaged by this character? And if I were Jewish and I met this security guy at the emergency door of the hospital with his political pro Palestine badges on full display, I might decide to go home and see my GP instead. Speaking on this network last week, Michael Kroger made a terrifying claim.
Speaker 18: I just saw an email from someone who was going to have an operation there. A Jewish man have an operation there a few years ago under the Liberal government, by the way, not under men's. He canceled his operation at Bankstown Hospital because a friend of his who worked at the hospital said, if a Jewish don't come here, they spit on the food of the Jews before it's delivered. They don't do mandatory post ops. They leave their beds soiled for as long as they possibly can. They make life as difficult as possible for Jewish patients. So he said, I canceled my operation of the hospital because of that.
Speaker 2: So again we must ask how commonplace is this stuff? Far too common, that's for sure. One brave nurse, Sharon Stollier, raised the alarm about precise this level of anti semitism within New South Wales hospitals months ago, but instead of the health bureaucrats doing something about it, she became the subject of multiple complaints and the regulators ended up harassing her and investigating her.
Speaker 19: I raise the alarm about this not long after October seventh happened when nurses and midwives were chanting from the River to the Sea while wearing New Southwest Health uniforms. I wrote an open letter to nurses and midwives explained that this chant is a call for the annihilation of Jews and that they should not be shouting this genocidal chat. I ask for the end of a genocidal chat by New South Wales health staff while wearing their uniforms. Instead, I get for more corrective comments and threats of jail time.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable and the process is always is the punishment. She gets punished. Dare to criticize antie Israeli extremism and you yourself become the problem. That's how they think here. Just like when New South Wales police are host did none of the vile opera house mob chanting wears or gas the Jews or whatever right in front of them, But instead they arrested that one lone guy, Mark Spiro, who we had him on the show, you'll remember, who was carrying an Israeli flag to an event supposed to commemorate the Israelis who died on the after October seventh problems. But back to the two Bankstown nurses, they have now had their registration suspended by the New South Wales Nursing at Midwifrey Council. Albo's Health Minister Mark Butler said quote, they're sickening comments and the hatred that underpins them have no place in our health system and no place anywhere in Australia. Fine words, except Mark, it appears they do have a place in Australia, certainly under your labor teals government, on the streets and in the campuses of our main cities. In fact, again, if I were Jewish, I would think twice about placing my life, or my health, or even an order in a restaurant in the hands of, for a example, the parents of this little girl. On my Friday show this evening seven pm last Friday, and you can catch it on skynews dot com dot I use streaming. I spoke about the catastrophic failure of multiculturalism in this country, primarily because integration and assimilation became dirty words under labor and I received a huge amount of correspondence from many Australians of mixed heritage and immigrant backgrounds supporting precisely what I was saying. One man wrote to me, quote, my wife, a migrant, has heartily embraced the Australian culture, loves Australian values and loves what it means to be Australian, even though she doesn't quite grasp the concept of cricket. He goes on to say, we watch with dismay as certain other newcomers to this country have trashed it. We are the story of what it means to immigrate to this country and to integrate. We are a mix of different backgrounds and languages and marriages, all making one happy, wonderful Australian story. Great letter. I couldn't agree more. But he then goes on to include this quote, which is that assimilation creates a harmonious, coherent culture, which is fantastic. That's what Australia wants. But multiculturalism is a jungle in this quote. It encourages the competition of cultures, and like it or not, it is usually the most ruthless and intolerant culture that wins the game. Let us hope that that is not our fate here in Australia. But rather than dampening down the sort of anti Israeli hatred that appears to be prevalent throughout certain ethnic communities. Due hatred, the weak and cowardly, and even I'd argue corrupt politicians have inflamed it in Britain this week, for example, there is a horrible story in the Daily Mail about the shocking extent of anti Semitism at the heart of the British Health Service, the NHS, And at the same time there is huge consternation in Britain because six people are being let in from Gaza. Six the Albanzi government is bringing in three thousand people from Gaza. Finally, could there be a more poignant and terrifying juxtaposition between that video of the nurses spewing that murderous hatred in a calm and commonplace manner and the vote only a few days before in Parliament about the need to crack down on Nazis and swastikas and u so called hate speech laws in Australia and mandatory sentences but recklessly uttering words that lead to violence. Personally, I would far rather know what people like those two nurses are thinking. People we may be rubbing shoulders with on the bus or heaven forbid, in the triage room. Yesterday it was reported that a vile of morphine was found in the male nurses locker by police. So what happens to these two nurses next? If charges are laid and a jury finds them guilty, do these two idiots then get locked up for a mandatory jail sentence? And then what what about all the others out there who share their precise views? Do the police start rifling through all their social media posts start laying charges? How many people in Sydney will be frantically scrubbing their Facebook accounts if they haven't already? Or what if the two nurses are charged but then found not guilty because they haven't met the legal definition of hate speech? What then, or worse, if no charges are laid for whatever obscurities? And what message does that send? Firstly to the Muslim but far more terrifyingly to the Jewish community of Australia. Dark days lie ahead thanks almost entirely to the cowardice of the Labor Party and the pathetic, pusillanimous leadership of Albanesi Wong and the treacherous teals. Personally, I believe the most basic remedy is repeated, meaningful public denunciations of anti Semitism from not only all sides of politics, but as a fundamental requirement of all Muslim clerics, all Muslim politicians, and all Muslim community leaders. And this must be done without the accompanying woke moral equivalent nonsense about Islamophobia. Here's a thought. Let's replace all those meaningless welcome to countries at every school opening, footy man zoom meeting, whatever, with a warm and heartfelt welcome to Australian Jews. Only half joking. But before any of that, we must have an immediately immediate halt to immigration from any and all countries where anti Semitism is rife, and that includes first and foremost Gaza. Well, we're joined now by the center of the American Experiment, President John, President John Eidenrager. Hi, you're doing well, John, You're doing very well. Listen, I want to ask you very first up the hostages that have just been released and the twelve o'clock deadline that passed here a few hours ago where Trump threatened hell breaking, lucive, all the hostages were not out. What's happening? The three hostages are out? Where the rest and when's hill breaking? Loose?
Speaker 20: Well, Rowan, I, honestly I was a little bit disappointed what Trump said. They got to release all the hostages by noon. I'm thinking to myself, high noon. You know, that's a phrase that resonates with Americans, but it didn't happen. The Hamas is proceeding with this, you know, dribs and drabs, a hostage here, a hostage there. And what Trump said today is that he's leaving it up to the Israelis. If the Israelis want to unleash hell on the gozens, we will be with them. But he's deferring to the Israelis in terms of how they want to respond.
Speaker 2: And what's the thinking about how they will respond.
Speaker 1: Well, honestly, I don't know.
Speaker 20: I meant Ya, who's been under tremendous domestic pressure to try to bring the hostages home and to some extent that has impeded Israel's war efforts there in Gaza. And one thing we don't know is how many of the hostages are even still alive. It's a terrible, terrible situation, and Yetnya, who has been trying to deal with it, manage it for a long time now, and I'm not sure how it's going to play out. The only thing I'll tell you for sure is that if the Israelis do decide to end the cease fire and go back to war and finish the battle against Hamas and the Ghazans that the Trump administration will support.
Speaker 5: Them, and President Trump has also said he wants to see an end to the war in Ukraine. He's already had discussions with Vladimir Putin. President Zelenski has just tweeted that he's begun working with President Trump's team and can already see the success is attainable, and he thanks America.
Speaker 3: Can you see that war ending in Ukraine?
Speaker 20: I think it's going to end, reader. I think both countries wanted to end. It's been a disaster. The Russians thought they would they would march right into Kiev and they failed, and then the Ukrainians thought they were going to win a brilliant victory, and then they got stymied. For a long time. Now, it's basically been trench warfare, close to a million casualties. It's been a disastrous conflict. Both sides want out. I think Trump is going to give them the excuse that they need to end the war. And the outlines of the settlement are frankly pretty obvious. Ukraine is going to have to give up a little bit of the eastern part of its country to Russia, and Zelensky has already expressed willingness to have that be part of the discussion. I think Ukraine is not going to become a part of NATO, and I don't know what the details of the of the peace agreement will be if there is a peacekeeping force in place. One thing that we know from the Trump administration is that any peacekeeping force is going to be European, not American.
Speaker 8: James and just bea at least to Secretary of State Marco Rubio. And I never thought i'd expect him to be doing such a good job on this portfolio, but here we are. He's just landed in Tel Aviv just a few hours ago. What message do you think that he is going to be delivering to the Netanyahu government about America's expectations for a ending this conflict, but be also ending Hamas's threat to continually undermine peace and stability in the entire region.
Speaker 20: Well, I think Rubio's message is going to be one of unqualified support. Unlike the Biden administration, which was constantly threatening neat Yaho and leaning on the Israelis not to proceed effectively in their war, which Gaza of course started. Israel didn't start this war. I think Rubio is there to assure neat Yaho in his administration is Security Cabinet that the United States is behind them all the way. And I think the United States, the Trump administration, like the people of his we all want to see a resolution of this endless problem they've got with Hamas. You know, this has been going on for year after year after year, and it's got to be brought to an end. And I think the proposal that Trump put out there for America to take over Gaza and turn it into a tourist resort. You know, I'm not sure how serious a proposal that is. What I think it conveys, though, is that the Trump administration wants to finally resolve this horrible, horrible problem that Gaza has been for a long time.
Speaker 2: And of course John Rubio's next stop is Saudi Arabia, so we should see a strengthening of the Abraham Accords happening there, maybe a full blown alliance. Who knows, but tell us about all the panic that is set in from all the lefty organizations, the NGOs, as Elon Musk rips into them and takes away all the amounts of money that have been fed to these dubies, dodgy, transgenderal wherever and work political garbage is terrifying. Seventy percent of the American public are behind backing and supporting Ela Muskindosh tell us your take on it.
Speaker 20: Well, it's glorious, isn't it. The Democrats are basically admitting that they are in favor of waste and corruption and fraud and the American people. I think it's been quite a revelation to see where so much of our money has been going, and to see the role that's played by the permanent bureaucracy and these agencies. These agencies are to be found nowhere in the Constitution and the kinds of things you're talking about, the trans opera in Colombia, the transmic book in Peru. If you look at the bill, the statute that funded the US Agency for International Development, there's nothing in there about trans operas.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 20: They just give billions and billions and billions of dollars to these agencies, and the left wingers who run these agents, the permanent staff of these agencies, distribute these many billions of dollars to support their friends on the left and to support their ideological causes. And I think we've known this for a long time, but the details are shocking.
Speaker 2: I mean even I have been.
Speaker 20: Shocked, frankly by the extent of the corruption that is now coming to light.
Speaker 2: Well, apparently James was just saying before the property prices falling rapidly plummeting in Washington, d C. As only nngas set off and get out. So John, you might want to pick up a quick little foggy bottom use I see yourself there. Great to chat to you as always, John Heindereiker, coming up up to the bright James, don'tkey Vick. We got Ralph talking to us from Europe as well. I can take.
Speaker 12: Hello.
Speaker 8: You're watching outside us with your host Srita panihy Row Indan and of course I'm James Morrow. Well, as far as I'm going, there's only one big story out of Washington this week, and it's actually Washington when it goes to Europe. Vice President jd Vance has just delivered an absolute haymaker of a speech in Munich laying down the law to the European Union and NATO members who four years have been banging on about how they are defending democracy all while undermining it every day in their very own nations.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 8: Vance was the US's representative at the Munich Security Conference, but he did not deliver the expected polite speech full of approved nostrums and talking points about Ukraine and fighting the far right, whatever that means. Instead, Vance came offering a sort of and I think there's only one word for this, an intervention. Yes, it was an intervention like you might do with a family member with an addiction problem.
Speaker 12: Only hear the.
Speaker 8: Family member wasn't an uncle or a not or a son with a drinking problem or a nasty coke habit, but instead it was Europe from which our shared Western civilization sprung, but which has lately developed its own terrible addiction to censorship, third world migration, and social control. Now, in his speech, Vance told this incredible story about a man in Scotland who was arrested for silently, yes that's right, silently in his own head praying near an abortion clinic, and how later people who lived in the area and in other areas around abortion clinics were told to report anyone they knew doing anything similar, even in their own home.
Speaker 2: This is chilling.
Speaker 21: Two years ago, the British government charged Adam Smith Connor, a fifty one year old physiotherapist and an Army veteran, with the heinous crime of standing fifty meters from an abortion clinic and silently praying for three minutes, not obstructing anyone, not interacting with anyone, just silently praying on his own. After British law enforcement spotted him and demanded to know what he was praying for, Adam replied simply, it was on behalf of the unborn son he and his former girlfriend had aboarded years before.
Speaker 22: Now, the officers were not moved.
Speaker 21: Adam was found guilty of breaking the government's new buffer zones law, which criminalized a silent prayer and other actions that could influence a person's decision within two hundred meters of an abortion facility. He was sentenced to pay thousands of pounds in legal costs to the prosecution. Now, I wish I could say that this was a fluke, a one off, crazy example of a badly written law being enacted against a single person.
Speaker 1: But no.
Speaker 2: This last October, just.
Speaker 21: Few months ago, the Scottish government began distributing letters to citizens whose houses lay within so called safe access zones, warning them that even private prayer within their own homes may amount to breaking the law. Naturally, the government urged readers to report any fellow citizens suspected guilty of thought crime. And Britain and across Europe, free speech.
Speaker 2: I fear is in retreat.
Speaker 8: Amazing stuff. And by the way, if you think of being hyperbolic, here's the letter that Vance refers to that people in Scotland got, warning them that indeed a private place such as a house could be considered a prayer free zone if it was too close to an abortion clinic. Now Vance is right, free speech is in retreat across Europe, and almost every week on this program we bring you new examples of the Orwellian thought control apparatuses being brought to bear on a population, a population that is beset by terrorism and knife crime, but where the real problem for the authorities seems to be what crime. Here's more of what Vance had to say about this.
Speaker 21: And unfortunately, when I look at Europe today, it's sometimes not so clear what happened to some of the Cold Wars winners. I look to Brussels, where EU Commission Commissars Warren citizens that they intend to shut down social media during times of civil unrest the moment they spot what they've judged to be quote hateful content. Or to this very country where police have carried out raids against citizens suspected of posting anti feminist comments online as part of quote combating misogyny on the Internet a day of action.
Speaker 8: But that's not the only European problem that Vance called out. Vice President was also brutal about the policies of some countries, particularly Germany, that have allowed themselves to de industrialize.
Speaker 22: Germany is the one country, maybe in NATO, that did not follow the stupid Washington consensus and allow their country to be de industrialized during the seventies, eighties, and nineties. And yet at the very moment that Putin is more and more powerful, where the Russian army is invading European countries in mass, this is the point at which Germany starts to de industrialize. Look at the number of people working and manufacturing in Germany now versus ten years ago. Look at the critical raw materials produced in Germany now versus ten years ago, the energy dependents now versus ten or twenty years ago. We have got to stop de industrializing. We want Europe to be successful, but Europe has got to take a bigger role in its own security.
Speaker 1: It can't do that without industry.
Speaker 8: Now, I'd go further and say it is amazing that Germany has inflicted on itself the same rustic rustication that some in the US government wanted to force on them. And thankfully they didn't succeed after World War II. But it was on this subject of mass migration that Vance really opened up.
Speaker 21: The number of immigrants who entered the EU from non EU countries doubled between twenty twenty one and twenty twenty two alone, and of course it's gotten much higher since. And we know the situation.
Speaker 22: It didn't materialize in a vacuum.
Speaker 1: It's the result of a.
Speaker 22: Series of conscious decisions made by politicians all over the continent and others across the world over the span of a decade.
Speaker 8: Vance noted that just the day before his speech, there was another Islamist car ramming attack in Munich, the very city where he was speaking.
Speaker 22: We saw the horrors wrought by these decisions yesterday in this very city, and of course I can't bring it up again without thinking about the terrible victims who had a beautiful winter day in Munich ruined. Our thoughts and prayers are with them and will remain with them. But why did this happen in the first place. It's a terrible story, but it's one we've heard way too many times in Europe and unfortunately too many times in the United States as well.
Speaker 21: An asylum seeker, often a young man in his mid twenties, already known to police, rams a car into a crowd and shatters a community.
Speaker 1: How many times must.
Speaker 22: We suffer these appalling setbacks before we change course and take our shared civilization in a new direction.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Vance said European leaders were ignoring what people were urgently crying out for to be heard and to have their votes read, their voices respected, rather than being blamed for having the wrong ideas or for supposedly being influenced by outside voices from beyond their own shores. Have a listen to this, and note at the end there's the name of an old friend of this program.
Speaker 12: Here.
Speaker 7: Have a listen.
Speaker 21: I believe the dismissing people, dismissing their concerns, or worse yet, shutting down media, shutting down elections or shutting people out of the political process protects nothing. In fact, it is the most surefire way to destroy democracy. And speaking up and expressing opinions isn't election interference, even when people express views outside your own country, and even when those people are very influential.
Speaker 22: And trust me, I say this with all humor. If American democracy can survive ten years of Funeburg scolding, you guys can survive a few months of Elon musk.
Speaker 12: Ah.
Speaker 1: Yes remember Redda.
Speaker 8: Yes, it was fine for her to bully leaders around the world and terrified children, including here in Australia, and tell them to go on strike for the climate.
Speaker 1: But Elon musk Oh no mean tweets incoming.
Speaker 8: Look, the whole speech was an absolute toward a force, a banger. But what Vance was saying to the Europeans is this, You are making yourselves unrecognizable culturally, politically, socially, and running against all the values of liberty and enlightenment that once made you European and which gave the world the gift of your civilization. And now you expect to be defended by America even as you run yourself down. The whole speech could be summed up by this one line from Vance, which I think deserves to go down in history as his ich bin einber moment.
Speaker 21: If you're running in fear of your own voters, there is nothing America can do for you, nor, for that matter, is there anything that you can do for the American people who elected me and elected President Trump.
Speaker 8: How perfectly put, Europe is running in fear of its own voters. And it was again, I say this again an intervention. Yet as the saying goes, there are none so blind as those who will not see. The Europeans in the audience were horrified to cop this lecture from this upstart colonial here's left wing German defense minister Boris Pistorius.
Speaker 6: This democracy that was just called into question by the Hughes vice president, and not just the German democracy, but Europe as a whole. He spoke of the annulment of democracy, and if I understood him correctly, he compares the condition of Europe with the condition that prevails in some authoritarian regimes. Ladies and gentlemen, this is not acceptable.
Speaker 1: And everyone clapped.
Speaker 8: Well, they may be cheering him now, but it is Vance who was in the right here, and in a few days time, Germany will go to the polls and the right wing AfD is looking to be in the box seat, while authorities try to do everything in their power to smother that party's vote. As ordinary Germans become increasingly fed up with crime, migration, terrorism, and the running down of their once great nation by the left. The big question now is, as Vance suggests, will the people's voice in Germany be allowed to be heard or will it be silenced? And if it is silenced, well remind us again what gives them to the right to lecture the rest of us about democracy? What is this Europe exactly that we are defending?
Speaker 2: Great stuff, Thanks James. Well, someone who will never be silenced is Ralph Sholhammer over there in Europe. Ralph, Great, just speak to you. You're there on the wall somewhere coming upside. Was here in the room a moment ago. Now there you are, Ralph. We found you.
Speaker 19: We found you.
Speaker 2: I thought, maybe that's a Pistorius had cut the links so.
Speaker 1: That we couldn't talk to you, no doubt.
Speaker 2: Great back, So Ralph, tell us who's going to win the German election? And what does this mean for the Ukraine war?
Speaker 23: Well, I think one of the broader things that you did not mention in your wonderful segment was that, mister Vanze also is that the biggest threat for Europe is not.
Speaker 2: China or Russia.
Speaker 23: It is breaking with its own values and forgetting its own values. And this is what we see at the moment of us speaking here. Austria is currently really we had our own tervist attack just five hours ago. Yet again the migrant, this time from Syria, has killed one boy age fourteen and injured four other people. So this is now happening almost on a daily basis. The Spectator recently published a paper saying that one hundred and twenty knife attacks take place every single day in France. So the situation we find ourselves in is one where Europeans are increasingly hostages in their own country, while the elites and activitst judiciary and the NGOs are indulging in a form of weird Stockholm syndrome where they constantly side with the perpetrators but never with the victims. And this is the reason why you see the right to achieve in Germany, in France, you see it in the UK with the Reform Party, and he saw it with Jdevans and Donald Trump in the United States that people do no longer understand whether it is a political elite that made it the credo of their entire belief that whenever possible, you have to side with those who are against your country, your civilization, your tradition, know you inheritage and not the other side.
Speaker 5: Now we've seen also in Munich where JD. Evans gave that great speech, just within hours another alleged terrorist attack a car, I mean, where a mother and a two year old child were killed, dozens more injured. How much of an impact is that event having as far as discussions leading up to the election.
Speaker 23: Well, it will have an impact on the election. But due to the electoral system in Germany, the problem is the AfD is not going to get over fifty one percent, so they will come in second. And the quote unquote conservatives who are not real conservatives, that are pretty much like Richie Suna's Conservatives were in the United Kingdom. But of course most people don't indulge in politics all the time as we do. So people say, if I make my cross at the Conservative Party, they will govern conservative, won't they. But that's also what people thought about angel A Mercle and as we know now she basically was the first Green Chancellor of Germany and energy policy, in foreign policy, and in migration policy, and what we do not see. Actually, I just want to make this point very quick, because we have the sharp contrast. If you look to Poland, if you look to Hungary, if you look to the Czech Republic, there are no stabbings, there are no gang rapes, but there are no cost driving into pedestrians. Man, I wonder why that is.
Speaker 8: Well, Ralph, here's the thing that I don't understand, and break it down for you. For the last fifteen twenty years, it has been the elite desire to have open borders in Europe and import huge numbers of people from the Islamic world or the Third world. Why is this particular issue so dear to the elites. The one way they could easily stop the AfD and stop far right parties if they said, yes, we will have controls on migration. And yet they refuse to what is so important to the elites about this migration?
Speaker 1: Well, you know the answer.
Speaker 23: I think you're just too shy to say it because for them, it is atonement for the supposed sins of the past that the West has committed.
Speaker 2: This is the very reason.
Speaker 23: But every time when you turn against it, they say you must be a Nazi because for them, opening up the borders is what they believe is the way to make good for the horrific things the West, and particularly in this case Germany, which is why it's even more pronounced in Germany than in other places, that this is the way how you can make up for things of the past. That everybody who is against that form of atonement then must be by definition a Nazi.
Speaker 1: It's completely absurd.
Speaker 23: It's a form of I would say delusion as a psychological disease if you want. But this is how they think. This is why you constantly immediately have the reference to the Nazi time with everything we saw it now with JD. Vans's speech Bill Crystal, who I think is a grifter, but that's a separate area that the speech would have sounded better in the original German, right, So it's immediately you know, immediately you have to swiveling too. Oh my god, these must be Nazis because they don't want open borders.
Speaker 3: I mean to say that about a man like JD.
Speaker 5: Vance who's married to a Indian and American woman who's got biracial children. To try to paint him with some sort of a Nazi white supremacist is just so disgusting. But we are seeing this center right wave throughout Europe, from Italy to Finland.
Speaker 3: The right wing parties are.
Speaker 5: Doing much better they have been, But is there an appetite there to actually tackle the left wing bureaucracy that is pushing all these agendas we're seeing with the Trump administration, they are just going after the bureaucracy and making sure that they're not going to frustrate their efforts to implement their policies. Is that happening in Europe as well, where those right center right parties are availing.
Speaker 23: Well, don't forgets the long march through institutions of the left started in the late sixties, early seventies, and they didn't gain full control up until the nineties. So my fear, of course is we don't have that much time. So the change of the debureaucracy and even more importantly the judiciary. I mean, we have this problem. We have it in Australia, we have it in continental Europe, the UK, but of course also in the United States there is an activist class within the judiciary who believes that they have to follow not the letter of the law, but some kind of ideological prescription. I give you a very concrete example, and I think many people in Australia don't know. The European Court of Justice just recently decided that every single woman in Afghanistan has automatically the rights to claim asylum in Europe, in every country. So it's nineteen million people that have a blanket right to asylum. Austria has nine million inhabitants. Now nineteen million women will not make it from Afghanistan to Austria. But that's a technical problem, a logistical one, but from a legal perspective, Austria would have to give those people asylum. But of course then Austria as a nation would cease to exist. Nine million Austrians, nineteen million in Afghans. You would be a minority own country. But it's a legal ruling. And this is what I mean when I say that this march through institutions, or the return of sanate into the institutions, that's kind of the the big challenge for the next couple of years. We can be very grateful. I believe Donald Trump is a flawed man, and we all are flawed humans. But I think you understood one thing though, that if you want to change something, it starts with a bureaucracy. There's the famous saying by the German politician Bismarck, who want said the best laws are useless with a bad bureaucracy. But the same goes with that, the worst bureaucracy doesn't help if you have or cannot execute a good laws.
Speaker 2: And this is I think what he has realized. Great to hear Bismarck quest before and outside is that's the first Ralph, Ralph Sholhammer, Great to chat to you as always live from Vienna there and thanks Ralph for staying up so late to chapter's what's happening in Europe? Will teating on top of that coming up after the break. Candra clown Show in a tick, roll up, roll up, step right this way. It's the wackiest show in town. It's the Canbra clown Show, which this week made the mistake of heading out of the Burly Riffin Big Top and visiting Woollongong, home of the floating windmills. Looks like not everyone enjoyed the show. Still, if Albo wasn't feeling the love at the water's edge. He made a better go of it with some Valentine's Day poetry.
Speaker 9: Rosas are red, it's volat of blue, It's valentine to Day and we love blue collar working.
Speaker 1: Who said I love you first? Same time? Same time? It was definitely the same time.
Speaker 2: The half of and I Happy Valentine's Day.
Speaker 3: Australia, Happy Valentine's State.
Speaker 20: One year since we got engaged, Oh.
Speaker 2: Dear, But when it comes to romancing, the view as Albo was just warming up. Well, congratulations, Prime minister. But speaking of prime ministerial love affairs, in these days of Elon Musk and his Doge Department uncovering governmental bureaucratic largesse on an unimaginable scale to politically aligned non government organizations, one can't help but fondly remember those other prime ministerial love affairs, such as the love affair between Julia Gillard and the Clintons, or more importantly, the Clinton Foundation. You see, between twenty ten and twenty thirteen, Prime Minister Julia Gillard donated three hundred million dollars of your and my and every other Australian taxpayers dollars three hundred million of them, no small change to the Clinton afil Global Partnership for Education. AH smiles all around, feel the love. But this was no short fling. In February twenty fourteen, as Gillard raised a few eyebrows when, having left politics, she was appointed chair of the Clinton Foundation affiliated Global Partnership for Education, a leading organization dedicated to expanding access and quality education worldwide. What a noble cause. Still, the Clinton's love affair with Australian politicians goes way way back further than that. Indeed, who's this dashing young man sitting beside behind Bill Clinton. It's John Howard's Foreign Minister, Alexander Downer, and Bill is standing at a podium that says Australian Government oss AID, a USAID A USAID. That rings a bell, of course, it's the Australian counterpart of the recently much maligned us AID. Hmm. Anyway, in February two thousand and six, Foreign Minister Downer and Bill Clinton signed a twenty five million dollar memorandum of understanding, which triggered the first round of Australian donations to the Clinton Foundation. By December two thousand and eight, the Clinton Foundation reported that Australia was the largest Western government donor. Hmmm, that tugs at the heart strings, doesn't it our money? By the way, But wait, there's more. In two thousand and nine ten Kevin rad handed over another ten million dollars to the Clinton Foundation for Climate research, which was just a tinsy part of the three hundred million dollars. Yes, mister Rudd handed out your money for a global carbon capture and Storage institute.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, but but what's this?
Speaker 2: Even more prime ministerial roma answering with the Clintons. In twenty fourteen, Tony Abbotts short lived government topped up the Clinton coffers with another one hundred and forty million dollars of Ossie taxpayers money, including twenty seven million to aid initiatives to run through something called the Clinton Health Access Initiative. And yes, so strong was the affection that Australian governments felt for the Clintons that the love affair continued, with Julie Bishop tossing in a few more bob By the time the Australian government had finished its love affair with the Clintons, our political leaders had given their foundations as staggering four hundred and sixty million dollars. That's nearly half a billion of your hard earned money. My thanks to r M for the research on that astonishing trans Pacific Clinton Australia love affair. Meanwhile, we learned yesterday from Guys very on Chris Allman, writing in the Australian newspaper that quotes search the Globe, and it turns out that Australia has the highest paid senior bureaucrats in the world, or as former Treasury Assistant Secretary David Peerl has noted incredibly, over one hundred public servants earn more than the cabinet ministers they serve. This is Canberra and this is an absolute disgrace. Allmond says. We need to have the wages of departmental heads and freeze them until they start coming up with ideas that lift the suffocating regulatory burden of government. And that is, of course the point. Investment and small and big businesses are being strangled by red, green, and black bureaucratic tape designed by fat cat bureaucrats and politicians who are completely out of touch with.
Speaker 7: The real world.
Speaker 2: Much like the strange love affair between Australian prime ministers and the Clinton's and the love affair between Camber and big bureaucracy. It appears the Fab four got it wrong.
Speaker 12: Money can buy you love, money.
Speaker 2: Beautiful Julia Gilard Frez speaking of Julia hyperbol but Rache, you have some more hyperbol love for us to tell.
Speaker 5: I think this is just absolutely blowing up on social media. It appears that Elon Musker's father his thirteenth child with a lady called Ashley Saint Clair. She is a conservative blogger, but things have gone sour between the pair. She's the one who made this public and he hasn't confirmed it, nor have his people confirmed it, so we're assuming this is true. It's been reported widely now, but it is going to cause all sorts of interest and in the.
Speaker 2: Days, class of this on the Rita Pannehe Show Monday Night eleven o'clock, Tuesday Night, Wednesday Night, Thursday night at eleven o'clock and of course the reader Panny Friday Evenings. Folks, you've got the world according to Rwandane at seven o'clock. You've got James Morrow the US for at eight o'clock. Then you've got Rida Panel here at nine o'clock. What could be better Adelan Sunday mornings here on Outsiders, where we always.
Speaker 1: Love being with you.
Speaker 2: We'll see you during the week. We'll see you next Sunday morning at nine am. Thank you so much for watching