Speaker 1: Adelaides. Welcome to the podcast, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what you think you know someone, don't you think you know someone? And all of a sudden you get an anonymous tipster just to give you a bit of an insight and what's happening behind the scenes, and it.
Speaker 1: Shocks you to your core. You're a crazy dance mom.
Speaker 3: I am not.
Speaker 4: And can you please stop trying to sell that message that I'm a nutty dance mother. Yes, because all I did was I may have sampled a medal that was rightfully my daughters.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Kate, Yes, and you're in denial. That's classic crazy dance mom behavior.
Speaker 3: Okay, you done now.
Speaker 2: Pretty much as you would discover inside this podcast and anonymous tips.
Speaker 1: That really really lifted the lid.
Speaker 2: So enjoy getting to know Jody Oda just just just a little bit better.
Speaker 3: Okay, say my name right if you're gonna have a go with me.
Speaker 1: Jody Oda, Joe Towns. We can interesting to say the least.
Speaker 4: I don't have weekends anymore because I've become a dance mum, so I just go to dance comps. Yes, but hours and hours and hours on end.
Speaker 2: If you watch reality TV shows, particularly in the States, you will know that dance moms say can sometimes we built just a little bit different. Is that fair to say?
Speaker 3: They're pretty intense.
Speaker 4: A lot of them really get around their kids like it's pretty full on.
Speaker 3: It's a whole new world for me, it's very different.
Speaker 2: I need you to change the word there to we. What do you mean, don't try and isolate these crazy dance mumps.
Speaker 5: I didn't say.
Speaker 3: I didn't call them crazy.
Speaker 2: Because it feels like maybe the craziest of the crazy dance moms, maybe you're their president.
Speaker 3: What are you even talking about.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to work out what the hell happened on the weekend. But what I can say to you, and what I can get you to listen to, is that an anonymous tipster has jumped in and given us some really really interesting information about what happened with you on the weekend as a dance mum with one of your beautiful deldas.
Speaker 1: Okay, just listen to this.
Speaker 6: So we're at this dance comp on the weekend, and I reckon Jody's daughter was supposed to get like a medal or something, and she's clearly lost it because all of a sudden, Jody's just like scrambling around, and then we're watching her, going.
Speaker 1: Is she actually going to do this.
Speaker 6: There's like a table of medals there for the other kids who haven't picked them up yet, and Jody just goes up and takes one. I assume she was giving it to her daughter, but then yeah, she just she just like took it.
Speaker 2: Oh my, can you explain yourself? Placed, Thank you very much to the United States. What the hell happened?
Speaker 3: Okay, I didn't steal a medal.
Speaker 4: So basically what happened was Summer came third in her dance and they called out Summer, but another Summer got up and took her medal. Right, so she didn't get one, okay. So then afterwards I went up and I said, look, there's been a mix up. Someone took Somemer's metal. May I please have another one? And they were like no, wow, because the whole table was sitting there, and then Summer was like she was like crying.
Speaker 3: She's going, oh, I can't leave without game third.
Speaker 7: I want my medals.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, for the love of God, I've been here for six hours.
Speaker 3: I need to go home. So I might have just got under the table myself.
Speaker 1: You stole it. Another child's dance medal.
Speaker 3: It was what she deserves. She didn't get her medal.
Speaker 2: She's driving home with her crazy dance mum going where's my medal?
Speaker 3: There were millions of these medals.
Speaker 2: There was no medal this year, sweet daughter. Maybe next year or it's one of those crazy dance moms.
Speaker 1: Is like, you know the rule. You don't win a medal, you're not coming back next year.
Speaker 3: Who dubbed me in?
Speaker 1: By the way, it doesn't matter, It doesn't matter. All that matters. If the information is out there, you are officially dance. Oh my gosh, I.
Speaker 3: Just took what was rightfully ours.
Speaker 2: Wow, completely unrelated. Big shout out to you, Greg. Do you have a fantastic day?
Speaker 1: Cheers? Mate? A joke that's a joke, jo a terrible job. Look, who's back?
Speaker 3: News from ten days on a sunbed in Barley?
Speaker 7: Hello?
Speaker 2: I heard she was at a joke retreat. Oh really, they're searching for some new material.
Speaker 5: I think I was the joke over there at one point lemonade was it?
Speaker 2: Mister potato head whatever it's called, actually potato fins.
Speaker 5: I could live in that place. Yeah, god, it's magical.
Speaker 3: So we can drop the mister.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: I saw it on the Facebook, on the Google.
Speaker 5: Oh dear all right, now, first.
Speaker 1: That's the big question. Let's just go for it. How about Joe's this week? You kick us off?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 1: Ready, consistent?
Speaker 3: Okay, ready, Wow.
Speaker 1: It's a joke.
Speaker 3: You ready for this?
Speaker 4: Police arrested two kids yesterday. One was drinking battery acid and the other was eating fireworks. They charge one and let the other one off. That's a good you get it? I get it?
Speaker 5: Get it because.
Speaker 8: Okay, because he was eating fireworks, let him? Oh good, do you know what I'm going to go next?
Speaker 1: Okay, just to really put some pressure on Abby, I love that to deliver what should be the knockout blow for this joke? All right, here we go. What is the cheapest meat?
Speaker 3: What is the cheapest meat?
Speaker 1: The cheapest meat out there?
Speaker 3: Awful?
Speaker 2: Well probably technically yes, but for the sake of the joke, what is and this could definitely be part of your so called off as well?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And can I just say it wasn't a serious question?
Speaker 1: Is a joke? Answer?
Speaker 2: Dear balls, they're under a buck.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, who doesn't get it? Their location.
Speaker 3: You don't need to man explain.
Speaker 5: It's how I've missed being man's.
Speaker 1: Flying all good, and everyone's on the same papers.
Speaker 7: Here a.
Speaker 4: Guy walks into the pub and tells his mates he was arrested earlier today by his girlfriend, who happens to be a cop.
Speaker 5: Why, they ask, Well, he says, she cuffed me for.
Speaker 4: Being too good in bed, but after two minutes I was let go do it all lack of heard evidence.
Speaker 5: She's bad.
Speaker 1: That's good. That's what they call a good old fashioned comeback. That's what I mean.
Speaker 7: Come back.
Speaker 5: Did you not like last week's?
Speaker 4: Last week's was horrible? Was that the one you dropped before you went away? Yes, and I didn't want to miss it out.
Speaker 3: No, that was truly dreadful.
Speaker 5: No, it wasn't. You guys just did that because I wasn't here.
Speaker 1: There might have been a bit of that as well. I think we even mentioned it's easy to pot someone when they're not here. But that's okay, that's all right, welcome.
Speaker 5: Back out anyway, come back if the century continues.
Speaker 6: Me.
Speaker 2: How good are jokes? And you know what Jod's in particular? Dad jokes?
Speaker 3: Oh don't real love them?
Speaker 1: You just get to the.
Speaker 2: Certain point of a life where obviously experience them when your dad goes through. But for me, now I'm really getting invested in. I've got a three and a five years old and they just hit a little bit different.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Do they find you funny your kids?
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 1: No, not really? Yeah, okay, Okay, that's half the fun, isn't it.
Speaker 4: That's all right, they're just like me. They just pretend to find you funny.
Speaker 2: Kids Out there, we're talking to you. Get ready for the your best dad jokes. We want to get you on the air coming up very very soon. We've got some really really good prizes to give to you if you can get on air and tell us one of your dad's best jokes.
Speaker 3: Yes, so we're after kids here, Yes, yes, okay, good.
Speaker 1: For Father's Day.
Speaker 3: But you could go to the gym, or to the shopping, or go to work.
Speaker 1: Clas What if you went in a beachier direction.
Speaker 3: You're only a what if away from a holiday with.
Speaker 1: The war if a book, accommodation, fast packages and more. What if it's for travel right now?
Speaker 7: The weekend sports.
Speaker 6: Not like the.
Speaker 2: Spanish football director or something like that.
Speaker 4: That Spanish football director is like I'm not quitting. I've done a wonderful job with the Spanish football. I'm not going anywhere. And they're like, ah, we're going to stand you down.
Speaker 2: Lock those blokes lips up everyone and everything that he can.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hey Tommy, how are you great? Thanks?
Speaker 7: How are you really good? Thank you great to be here again.
Speaker 3: Yes, talk us through the weekend of football please.
Speaker 9: It was a funny weekend. It always is, the final round of the season, isn't it. And the Crows, even though they win, I think it's a bit bittersweet for fans because with Sydney losing yesterday, oh yeah, everyone got out the calculators and went, oh they would have made it. Yeah, And it was funny. I was at the Port game yesterday calling for double A and the post, the infamous post that wasn't hit the week before, got hit four times during the game. It's like Adam Magnet and he said, no, we want some love again today please.
Speaker 2: Hey Tommy, can I throw another alternative at you? And it would completely change the shape of Australians football as it's always been played.
Speaker 1: Contrig Just play on.
Speaker 2: With the goals, like if it hits the posts and it goes in.
Speaker 7: It's a goal.
Speaker 2: Can't just be a goal yep, like every single other code. Obviously we don't want to copy other codes, but we are the only sport in the world where if you flick the post but it still goes in, it doesn't count as a major goal.
Speaker 9: It's a correct idea, yeah, And a lot of the purest and traditionalists will say what are you doing and hazy, I mean, you're a four time premiership player at central you played the game.
Speaker 7: I just wanted to throw that into.
Speaker 3: Poul before though.
Speaker 4: I like to mess with his head and say, oh, you're a two time premier.
Speaker 1: Just to annoy Bruce having there say oh look at Bruce having you five time premiership playing your buddy.
Speaker 7: Seventy nine years.
Speaker 9: But it is one of the ideas and tradition gets flirted with every year anyway, and changed every year. So I don't mind that idea. But it would be a big change to the game if they went down that path.
Speaker 2: Yea interesting week this week for the Crows, Tommy, because you look at it, and obviously it was a good finish. Taylor Walker did exceptionally well, but you're right. I did some calculations as well and sitting there going, oh, how bit it is? I know this is a question that I noticed, But is there a next step or to the Crows just have to you know it?
Speaker 9: I think they just have to cop it now and then they'll try and get some concessions with regards to you know, fixture and the way things look.
Speaker 7: But for fans, I don't think they really care.
Speaker 9: It's all about making finals, and that's why it's so frustrating.
Speaker 7: You can see the improvement.
Speaker 9: They had eight wins last year, eleven this year, and they could easily have had fourteen or fifteen had they won a few of those close games.
Speaker 7: So it's close. But they haven't played.
Speaker 9: Finals since twenty seventeen, so it's frustrating because they're a fair way away still you know they're gonna have to wait another year. So disappointing, but you can definitely see, you know, there's a fair bit of blue sky for the crazy heads.
Speaker 3: They sang the club song like a team that's miss finals. Did you hear it?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, went through the motions, didn't. They Absolutely disappointing, But what a season for tex Walker. His previous best for a year was sixty three. He bled seventy six for the year. Amazing year.
Speaker 3: He just feels like he keeps getting better, doesn't it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's bizarre at thirty three playing his best football, which is a great effort for a key forward.
Speaker 4: First week of finals, can we run through them? And I want to hear your opinion on who wins Collingwood DS.
Speaker 7: I think Melbourne win.
Speaker 9: I think Collingwood's in a bit of trouble. No, Nick Deakos, I don't think he'll play that first week. I think Melbourne's just building. Really disappointed for Jake Melksham. I think he's suffered a season ending knee injury. But I think Melbourne they know how to do it. I think they'll win that one.
Speaker 2: Adelaide Tommy obviously thirty one point when you say against the Tigers as expected, building nicely because some key personnel we'll be back, should be back for the first week the Fince.
Speaker 9: Todd Marshall will come back for sure. Missed with a hip injury yesterday. That was just management. I reckon Charlie Dixon's fifty to fifty, He's probably the one that is the riskiest. He's still in a moonboot. But then I think Scott Last will play and Trent McKenzie will play, so they're just about full strength other than Mitch Georgiades, who's on the long term injury list.
Speaker 7: They're going to push Brisbane.
Speaker 9: I know the Lions haven't lost their all season at the Gabba, but I reckon Porter a huge chance toss the coin. Head says Brisbane, heart says Port. Maybe Brisbane just but a whole port.
Speaker 1: What do you punt with your head or your heart?
Speaker 7: Off in my heart and I have got nothing in my wallet.
Speaker 3: Very quickly Carlton Sydney, Carlton yeap and Saints.
Speaker 1: Will flowed them in some good form.
Speaker 7: Yeah they're playing really well. Yeah going great.
Speaker 3: Okay, nice, thanks you coming.
Speaker 7: That's it, no pleasure. I was on time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely your on time.
Speaker 2: You actually a little bit earlier. Holl looked down screen. I was like, what is a minute fourteen.
Speaker 1: To go to do?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 1: Still sat there awkwardly and just looked at each other. What are you?
Speaker 3: What are you doing till finals week? For him to be on time?
Speaker 1: That's fine because it turns out for the most important time. Ready, you know the drill.
Speaker 2: We close each little segment with you with a little joke given that's Monday.
Speaker 1: What have you got for us?
Speaker 9: I'm not sure you're gonna love this one, but let's let's give it a crack anyway. What do you call a fake noodle? An impasta?
Speaker 3: So it's so bad it's good, you know what I mean?
Speaker 9: The news are not even looking and listening to the joke, absolutely no interest.
Speaker 1: Have you just shake?
Speaker 7: It's just you know, she's.
Speaker 3: Up and about about her own joke form, so I don't worry.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she's in fine form.
Speaker 1: Ready, appreciates your pleasure.
Speaker 3: I love you, I love I love you Dad.
Speaker 1: I love you Dad, I love your dad. Let's see, it comes with being a father, being or having a father as well. Dad jokes?
Speaker 4: Yes, are they the best or the worst depending on which way you look at it.
Speaker 2: Well, the thing about dad jokes is they're either good or even if they're really really bad, that actually means it's a good dad joke.
Speaker 4: Yes, so true, so true, the worse the better thirteen twenty four to ten. What we want to do is get some kids on this morning, and we want you to tell your dad's best or worst dad joke.
Speaker 2: And look, there's a little prize in it for you as well. Every caller will win a family pastor wall of cinemas, which includes drinks and popcorn and a Milkman grooming copak for Dad.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing.
Speaker 2: We're going to do this all week, and then we're going to choose the best joke throughout the week. Yes, and then you're going to win an unbelievable experience at Mismatch Brewing worth five hundred dollars for your dad.
Speaker 4: Imagine going to Dad on Sunday morning and saying five hundred bucks worth of miss Match Beruine she'd be the favorite child, wouldn't.
Speaker 1: You Missmatch Brewing as well? I like my beer?
Speaker 7: I know you do, Yes, and they do.
Speaker 1: A good beer. Yes, you just put it simply for it.
Speaker 2: Look, I'll kick you off if you're like a sort of dad jokes were talking about, Well, I'm a dad in my prime for this sort of humor.
Speaker 1: Here you go. So my mum just found out I replaced her bed with a trampoline. Yeah what she hit the roof.
Speaker 5: It's about as bad as your joke off.
Speaker 4: Did you jump spirted from the newsroom out of nowhere?
Speaker 3: Teled down?
Speaker 4: Gosh one week in damper sir, and she's you know up and about I'm back, baby is guess who's online?
Speaker 10: Three?
Speaker 3: One of our frid it is it is?
Speaker 1: It's Gussie? Yes, Gussie? How are you, my friend?
Speaker 11: How are you?
Speaker 3: You're so good? Gussie?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Hit us with your bad dad joke? Please?
Speaker 11: Okay? What do you call a blind.
Speaker 1: A blind dinosaur?
Speaker 3: What do you call a blond dinosaur?
Speaker 11: Do you think stores?
Speaker 2: That's good, Gussie, Gussie, you have set the standard so high, my friend.
Speaker 1: Well done, Thank you, legends.
Speaker 3: Isn't it good?
Speaker 1: All right, let's go to Enfield.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Amelia, good morning.
Speaker 3: Good morning. How old are you Amelia?
Speaker 1: And also how old are you? Amelia?
Speaker 3: Okay, Amelia, hit us with your joke?
Speaker 1: What do you call her?
Speaker 4: She should no eyes? What do you call a fish with no eyes?
Speaker 2: Because there's no.
Speaker 5: Amelia?
Speaker 3: That's so good, well.
Speaker 2: Done, Oh hey Amelia and Gussie guys. Congratulations, you've run a family past the wall cinemas.
Speaker 11: Oh my god, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: You guys are very welcome. Good jokes.
Speaker 4: That's good, that's good stuff. I've set the bar high.
Speaker 2: Ye still there, I tell you what it comes to that as well. Jokes of course. Milkman grooming coach the little pack there. So that's going to help Dad look his absolute sharpest. Milkman Grooming co that I will deliver fresh U is it Milkman Australia dot Com.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and both those jokes in the running for that five hundred dollars mismatch brewing voutche for Dad as well.
Speaker 1: I love this. I'm in heaven. Yeah, I'm right in the sweet spot for dad jokes.
Speaker 7: Good read story seeing this huge.
Speaker 1: Shows.
Speaker 4: Kim Ktrell has made her highly anticipated return to the Sex and the City spin off and just like that, paving the way for a memorable season finale.
Speaker 3: So she's reprised her role as.
Speaker 4: Samantha Jones in the spinoff with shortened sweet though seventy one seconds to be exact.
Speaker 3: Guess how much she got paid?
Speaker 1: Oh geez, Like, it's going to be ridiculous, isn't it?
Speaker 4: One point five to six million dollars worked for seventy one seconds work work?
Speaker 1: I divided that by seventy one seconds. That's some pretty solid work on there.
Speaker 3: How much is it though?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Look at that level with me. I'll come back frombout three days.
Speaker 4: So she the fictional plotline said that she relocated to London because she fell out with Carrie Bradshaw, who's obviously.
Speaker 3: Played by Sarah Jessica park Parker.
Speaker 4: But the real love story is that she wasn't invited nor did she want to start in the spinoff in season one because of her tense relationship with the cast.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: So it would seem that her on air character was quite similar to off in terms of she's quite a frosty character at times or quite confrontational sassy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think she's the queen and I won't have you speak ill of her.
Speaker 1: Okay, I wasn't Why did you think I was going down there? What's about a lawn chin? She made the show very, very interestingly for someone who wasn't interested in the show at all?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh you like Samantha's work, did you?
Speaker 1: I think Samantha had a bit of Sassabanda for sure.
Speaker 3: He sure did.
Speaker 4: Juiceh Syah shed the first formal photos of her recent wedding, which featured daughter Miley serving as her maid of honor and walking her down the aisle.
Speaker 3: So she married Dominic Purcell from Prison Break? Do you watch Prison Breaks?
Speaker 1: I remember watching which brother was he? Was he the older one?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Right, wasn't Wentworth Miller? He was the younger, He was the.
Speaker 1: Young one covered in tats, wasn't he?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, good looking bloke, so reckon yeah, pull off a shaved head.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Well this is interesting because I I still thought she was married to Billy Ray, didn't you?
Speaker 3: No, I don't you didn't think.
Speaker 6: It?
Speaker 1: Doesn't not givoke too much face in my in my background, thinking that.
Speaker 3: You have not thought about Tish Cyrus and.
Speaker 1: Billy Rays, not for like hours.
Speaker 3: Anyway, They've taken a beautiful photo.
Speaker 4: The newly weds are loved up by the Pacific Ocean, and there's a stunning sunset in the backdrop, and she looked gorgeous.
Speaker 3: So there we go, the end.
Speaker 1: Good stuff, juice.
Speaker 4: Jessica Simpson says she's tired of public conversation surrounding her.
Speaker 7: Way is.
Speaker 1: I don't even know. I said that.
Speaker 3: I don't know either.
Speaker 1: I don't know, said before we even finished sentence. Yeah, and now it's a sentence now I said that. It makes me look like, yeah, you have a dickheads. I'm sorry, but I haven't heard of Jessica Simpson for a long time.
Speaker 4: She's forty three now, Anyway, she's got three kids, Max, will Bertie and Ace with her husband Eric Johnson.
Speaker 3: Who I pretty sure used to be an ice hockey player. I'm going to say, really, okay, anyway, I'll research that when you do your maths about how much Kim can.
Speaker 1: I just remember when she was with Niko La Shay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, remember that, remember and they did like a reality series that was fine.
Speaker 3: And my favorite ever.
Speaker 4: Jessica Simpson conversation was when she was talking about her can of tuna, but because it was called fish of the sea, she got chicken of the sea.
Speaker 3: So she got really confused.
Speaker 4: So can you please find that audio? We'll play it for everyone who's never heard it. Thank you.
Speaker 2: That was an iconic, iconic moment was that. I'm going to say nineties or early two thousands.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know, nineties, I reckon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's coming back in the archives now.
Speaker 4: Anyway, She's annoyed that people keep talking about her weight because she says it fluctuates, and it's confusing for her children, who don't understand why the public ey's been so harsh about their mum's appearance.
Speaker 3: Fair enough to which is.
Speaker 1: Probably fair enough, but when you see you're in dukes of has it?
Speaker 3: Well, she lost a lot of weight for that, for that, Yeah, okay, tiny, teeny tiny anyway, it doesn't She's right.
Speaker 4: Just because you're a celebrity, it doesn't give everyone the right to discuss how big or how small you might be.
Speaker 1: Absolutely all right, very nice stuff there.
Speaker 2: Jode's day four of this unbelievably heroic recovery from getting my wisdom teeth out. I keep getting calls from the doctor's being like are you still alive?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Guys like how yeah, how have you survived this? Yeah?
Speaker 4: You would think that you were the only person who ever ever underwent wisdom tooth removal.
Speaker 3: It's unbelievable, That's what it feels like.
Speaker 2: And I just wonder Netflix, Binge or Apple who's going to pick up the documentary series?
Speaker 3: You think you've got to be immortalized on screen?
Speaker 1: Well, it feels like that's the natural progression with this.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, yeah, get involved right now. Thirteen twenty four ten, What did you put off to the point where you had no other option and you just cursed yourself maybe for decades, because you should have nailed the nail right from the start two decades ago. Is when my wizard teeth started coming through. Yeah right, And that's when I had the option to get rid of them, because it was a week of the worst pain that I've ever been through. Instead of going to the dentists to get rid of them, I pushed through like a soldier.
Speaker 3: How old were you when they first came through?
Speaker 1: Six No? I was eighteen, yeah right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, and they said you should get these out of me, and I.
Speaker 1: Was like, yeah, yeah, too busy doing things at eighteen.
Speaker 3: Old like going out and getting drunk on a Saturday night.
Speaker 2: Too busy going out three times a week and not getting hung over somehow?
Speaker 3: Isn't that an eighteen year old superpower?
Speaker 4: It does not matter how much you consume, You're never hungover.
Speaker 2: Oh, just ridiculous stuff. I think we've all got some of those things. We're like, what was I thinking?
Speaker 1: Why didn't I just do it?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 6: Up?
Speaker 2: Produces Zoie's in so anything you've been putting off that you just really mean to organize.
Speaker 7: Your life with, Yes, I'm righting the thick of it.
Speaker 10: About a year ago, I lost a handbag, which meant that I lost my driver's license, credit card, booper card, minicare card, all of it, and I haven't replaced them.
Speaker 7: It's been twelve months.
Speaker 3: Talking about you haven't replaced any of No.
Speaker 10: Mum loves to bring it up whenever we catch up. How I just haven't done that. I don't know why it's all on your phone now, but I really need to do it.
Speaker 1: It's a real problem.
Speaker 3: Yeah doesn't that give you anxiety?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I have physical cards?
Speaker 10: Yeah, like I went to buy something on Marketplace last week. Yeah, you did to get cash out, can't?
Speaker 7: I can't?
Speaker 3: You know you can do cardless withdraw all right, my words changed.
Speaker 7: I'm never going to renew it.
Speaker 3: Why do I have to like baby you the whole time?
Speaker 4: I feel like I'm adulting for two people when I'm around Zoe.
Speaker 1: You like playing that role though, Yeah, you're a very loving mine game.
Speaker 3: He's good fun.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four teen. What did you put off?
Speaker 2: Maybe this could be a bit of a spade where because you're open, your vocalizing, it's going to help you make the right decisions.
Speaker 3: Oh I just remembered getting my moles checked.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's actually quite a serious one. Stop putting that one off, please, No, I know.
Speaker 4: I do have to do it, but I had to cancel the last appointment because I couldn't do it.
Speaker 3: Okay, and now I will get onto it.
Speaker 1: This is going to be quite confronting to two.
Speaker 2: But there is a mole on the side of your head that has grown so much that it has two eyeballs and a little mouse.
Speaker 3: It's fine, I'm sure it's.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you, it's got some it's got some cheek about it.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Alexandra and Davin Parker. Morning, Alexandra, Good morning.
Speaker 3: Good morning. What have you been putting off? Alexandra?
Speaker 11: So about roughly two years ago, I could not find my bank card, but I already had like all my direct debits and everything's set up anyway, so I haven't even bothered to order a new replacement cardom isn't it using my phone or my watch?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Right, I meanthing on our phone these days?
Speaker 3: So yeah, that's true. It's a valid argument.
Speaker 1: I think that's the thing, isn't it. You don't really need it. We're cashless. It's been a big show, all thanks to the good guys at what If. What If?
Speaker 2: It is Ouzsie for traveling just quickly, Jodes have it on Hazy the City Bay version. Oh yes, we are collecting beautiful partitions. We're getting a group of friends together and we're going to run this thing.
Speaker 1: You don't have to run.
Speaker 2: You can walk if you want to telf gase if you're like that's fine. So jump on an overplay anty details and let's get a really nice group together to help out with the Flinders Foundation. Loomie City Bay Fun run as well Sunday seventeen to enter before August thirty. First, we went to singing my Toyota Yaris register now City Dash Bay dot dot.
Speaker 4: Down ends a highway yesterday and I was like, gosh, this is a long way.
Speaker 2: It's a long way. Thank goodness, you run downhill exactly. You're running the right way with the City Bay
Speaker 1: Nice adelaidesd and Hazy